[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So what would our plane's most dominate mana colors be?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: magic-infograph3.jpg (144KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
magic-infograph3.jpg
144KB, 600x600px
So what would our plane's most dominate mana colors be? What about individual countries?
>>
>>47921225
Almost every plane and every person is a combination of all colors. The same with nations.

This is going to turn into a /pol/ shitstorm otherwise.
>>
Our plane is definitely white-heavy, given that most people on our planet crave ordered environments that act in the benefit of those involved. Whether the secondary color is red or blue depends on the culture of the nation you're focusing on. Switzerland would be blue, America red, Germany Blue, Brazil Red, et cetera. Whether Green or Black goes fourth/fifth depends on how optimistic (or pessimistic) you are. I'd say Green goes fourth, with Black coming last. We generally prefer life to death, and community mindedness to amoral selfishness.
>>
>>47921354
>>47921278
Huh, I assumed OP was talking about geography.

In which case I was going to call him an idiot and say that we've got a pretty even mix of everything.
>>
>>47921354

>Not having America be Jeskai
>>
File: 1461827220725.jpg (92KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1461827220725.jpg
92KB, 900x900px
>>47921354
>community mindedness to amoral selfishness
>>
>>47921354
>community mindedness to amoral selfishness.
Nah. I'm certain given the chance, most people would fuck over other people beyond the ones they care about most.
>>
>>47921542
>>47921605
Oh don't be glib. There's a reason that most of the moralties that have developed over the millennia condemn the same damned things. People generally don't like thieves, murderers, rapists, cheats and so on. We might not go outside with the will to throw all of our money to the poor everyday, but the idea that bad guys who do bad things to people need to be dealt with isn't new.

Society wouldn't work if everyone were as misanthropic as they are on 4chan.
>>
File: jorien.jpg (164KB, 1024x748px) Image search: [Google]
jorien.jpg
164KB, 1024x748px
>>47921225
your color pie is retarded op but ill play
>USA
blue and red- technology and intelligence combined with the chaos and energy of capitalism
>>
>>47921805
And also white - high levels of government/corporation control. Coincidentally, red, white and blue.
>>
>>47921805
I'd personally put the USA as Mardu, with its fixation on personal ambition, self-made men and rich-get-richer systems. It's certainly more fitting than blue, which you're only suggesting so you can spout claims of red-white-blue.
>>
>>47921852
this guy (>>47921827)
is not this guy (>>47921805)

also,
>the highest technology nation on earth is not blue
>the nation that literally invented liberalism and freedom and spread that freedom to half the world is black
faggot
>>
>>47921899
Liberalism ain't freedom. Unless by freedom, you mean choosing not to pay tax.
>>
>>47921805
Black, Red, White, Blue, Green.

This isn't saying that Black doesn't have it's positive ends, or it's benefits insofar as society is concerned, but I'm calling it how I see it.

Ideal nation is White, Green, Blue, Red, Black, but we all can't have what we want.
>>
>>47921899
You don't get what black's about do you?
>>
>>47921899
Black isn't just death and evil. It's the epitome of individualism, ambition, self-determinism and getting what you want without having anyone give you a helping hand along the way. Washington, Hamilton, Jefferson, Madison and countless more were all undoubtedly black due to their politics.
>>
>>47921899
>Black is evil!

HHHEEERRREE WEEEE GO!
>>
>>47921225
>Implying the first world isn't UB
>Implying the third world isn't GR
>Implying we have any W left
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.