[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Horus Heresy General /hhg/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 372
Thread images: 80

File: HH Updated 6.jpg (211KB, 872x580px) Image search: [Google]
HH Updated 6.jpg
211KB, 872x580px
House Xyrax Edition
Deathshroud Sub-Edition
Previously on the Horus Heresy General one Anon had trouble involving an Angron poster, the NL Anon who posts his army a lot here finally got done with them, we discussed headcanons, one Anon talked about his Knight House, we took a moment to talk about the IW dread, 30k Legion shirts were mentioned, talk on Phalanx Wardens and traitor Blood Angels was made, and there was a lot of DG related talk plus more in the last thread >>47906334
Red Book Links:
https://sys.4chan.org/derefer?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww2.zippyshare.com%2Fv%2Fs15Jqk1t%2Ffile.html
https://sys.4chan.org/derefer?url=https%3A%2F%2Fmega.nz%2F%23!Jx1UGCTI!vMJN89z7p8tiEC7YOAj477g6RxDtJ7culVLF3q3godg
HH Book 6 - Retribution PDF:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/8aqx9j3a8erqv8d/The_Horus_Heresy_Book_6_-_Retribution.pdf or
https://sys.4chan.org/derefer?url=https%3A%2F%2Fkat.cr%2Fthe-horus-heresy-book-6-retribution-pdf-t12199249.html
HHG FAQ - http://pastebin.com/iUqNrrA8
Official HH 7th Edition Errata (Updated January 2016) - http://www.forgeworld.co.uk/resources/fw_site/fw_pdfs/Horus_Heresy/Horus_Heresy_7th_Edition.pdf
Other official downloads: http://www.forgeworld.co.uk/Downloads#horusheresy
HH Rules:
Crusade Army List: http://www.mediafire.com/download/1lprm5vd99yafa3/
Mechanicum Taghmata Army List: https://mega.nz/#!LFwTjQ7B!mF0eVOY8P1MPT0a-QSXypXo_ZfskhYynD41PrkaTbD8
30k/40k Rules: https://mega.nz/#F!pFgm0RKR!J06C1gVYcjzNGsF8YNLsjQ!EVh0GZZS
30k/40k Rules and more (torrents): https://kat.cr/usearch/%22Forge%20World%22%20heresy%20user:epistolary/
30k Black Library: https://mega.nz/#F!0RlxDZQC!qAu9BaubWa3KeihJRmOcsg
>>
File: 1456165368997.png (48KB, 192x192px) Image search: [Google]
1456165368997.png
48KB, 192x192px
First for What do you think is the backstory of Alpharius and Omegon? With as few memes as possible pls
>>
File: image.jpg (886KB, 1006x1216px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
886KB, 1006x1216px
This Primarch-sized S10 astartes has just traveled back in time to slay Daemons. Please help him as best you can!
>>
File: image.jpg (62KB, 532x800px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
62KB, 532x800px
>>47918668
I offer him a helmet of class and style. Just imagine this as a power armor helmet and not a normal helm.
>>
>>47918568
>maybe replace the sniper vets with storm shield terminators in dreadlaws. IDK.
Why not replacing the Recon squads? Regular sarges can buy a vox anyway.
>>47918586
Sure, they look cool, and that's because their shields cover them enough. The Maybe it's just that I'm not a fan of kite shields.
>Why is it that the only shieldmarines that aren't expensive as fuck (in-game, money-wise they're the most expensive SM infantry) are ultramarines?
You get half of them, so arguably you could say they actually cost double.
But their superb wargear more than makes up for their price, I'd say.
>>
File: all I wanted was the truth.jpg (118KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
all I wanted was the truth.jpg
118KB, 1920x1080px
>>47918668
Nigga makes a better Lorgar than Lorgar. Put him in charge of the XVIIth, so that he may smack Erebus and Kor to death.
>>
>>47918696
somebody else suggested the Recon Squads, and I was thinking of buying Tempestus Scions, painting them yellow, and using them as Recon Squads with Carapace Armor (because fuck the GW Scouts models that haven't been updated since before I hit puberty), then they can infiltrate and help with the Dreadclaws not mishapping.
>>
File: 20160410004330_1.jpg (243KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
20160410004330_1.jpg
243KB, 1366x768px
>>47918756
>I was thinking of buying Tempestus Scions
As in these guys?
>>
File: image.jpg (149KB, 640x975px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
149KB, 640x975px
>>47918693
A fine offer, but sadly it must be refused, as all important characters don't wear helmets.

>>47918719
>tfw I am considering actually using Lorgar's model to represent him.

>Put him in charge of the XVIIth
A fine idea! Putting the most powerful astartes of a chapter of Daemon-immune Space Marines will certaintly allow him to see through their lies easily!
>>
>>47918786
Is this guy better than Kaldor Draigo at slaying Daemons?
>>
File: image.jpg (22KB, 280x280px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
22KB, 280x280px
>>47918786
I offer him a hot pocket in case he needs nourishment then.
>>
File: bettermodelsthansmscouts.jpg (127KB, 600x620px) Image search: [Google]
bettermodelsthansmscouts.jpg
127KB, 600x620px
>>47918785
as in these guys, model them all with helmets on and bolters and put them on 32mm bases. how would you guys run recon squads with carapace armor?
>>
>>47918899
Helmet: ok.
Beret: ok.
Helmet + Beret: hurts my soul.
>>
>>47918923
Those are rebreathers. You can see their ears and the side of their faces in some pics.

Sort of like Zardu Layak's mask.
>>
>>47918923
that would never happen. not in an army that I plan to grace with the refined beauty of Sigismund and his finest Shieldmaidens.
>>
>>47918938
>Those are rebreathers. You can see their ears and the side of their faces in some pics.

That does actually make it better.
>>
Night guys. Before I leave I must know one thing.
What do you nigmos think of muh special snowflakes?
>>47915894
>>47916584
>>
>>47918955
holy shit I'm about to buy the Militarum Tempestus Start Collecting box and an extra 5 Scions to make a bunch of Recon Squads. Someone please convince me not to do this. tell me how shitty Recon Squads in Carapace Armor are, tell me how Scions are too small to count as Scouts.
>>
>>47919201
If you do buy them you will have to find a respectable use for the berets. It has to match well with marheens and good luck with that though. At least I tried to talk you out of this.
>>
>>47919256
I wouldn't use the berets to be honest. I'd just use the helmets. The berets look like they're for the command squad and you can model them to just be normie scions.
>>
>>47919201
The only thing I'll say is this: find a use for that coat

It looks great, but there's no way in hell it could do for marines, so I hope you have some militia or other humans who can make use of such a magnificent coat
>>
>>47919401
yeah that lord dude and the commissar would definitely need to be put to use elsewhere. have you ever played somebody using carapace armor recon squads though? I really can't think of a better alternative to the 40k scout models than this.
>>
>>47918668
Doom guy in MKVII plate
>>
>>47918756
I think dreadclaws don't need help in that regard. A dreadclaw may not have inertial guidance but what it can do is just deep strike a distance away from things that could cause a mishap then use its slimmer flat out to move 18" in any direction it needs to go possible where you could have wanted to deep strike if you had inertial guidance even.
>>
>>47919491
ah, I was thinking it more of an added benefit, but really the voxes would be for the phalanx warders since they'll be 10 man squads coming in.
>>
>>47919401
>>47919464

holy shit do you think he could pass for a vigilator in scout armor? that way he can infiltrate with one of the recon squads.
>>
>>47919201
>holy shit I'm about to buy the Militarum Tempestus Start Collecting box and an extra 5 Scions to make a bunch of Recon Squads. Someone please convince me not to do this.
ok. it comes with a fucking taurox.
>>
>>47918629
I think what's been established, the isolated planet, the pirates, ect, was what happened to Alpharius.

I think that Omegon wasn't spirited away through the warp and was left on Terra.
>>
>>47919596
can buy it on ebay for 65 ameribucks. a squad of 5 scions is 25 ameribucks. so I'd be paying 15 extra for the cool trenchcoat guy I could make into a vigilator in scout armor, a commissar...I dunno what I'd do with him, and that ugly ass taurox I could scrap for parts.
>>
>>47919670
thats still expensive for like 10 scouts in my opinion.

i mean between chinese FW and aftermarket bits parts you could build pretty much any marine sized thing you want for $6 a model
>>
>>47919828
True. I guess I've just been trying to stick to either GW or FW models for my army. Mostly GW because paying 80 bucks to upgrade 10 Calth Marines to Phalanx Warders hurts both my wallet and better judgement.
>>
>>47919670
The trenchcoat guy comes in the regular scions box.

At least do some research before you impulsively buy your questionable scout proxies.
>>
>>47919887
yeah I found that out between posting my last comment and reading your sassy one.
>>
>>47919201
Fortify this decision, brother!
>>
>>47919955

according to this gentlemanon in the 40k thread, scions are about the same size as scouts, so this could really work. this is IF knight anon by the way, I'm trying to add more bodies for rule of cool to balance out having questoris knight allies.
>>
File: Castellum Stronghold.png (725KB, 713x640px) Image search: [Google]
Castellum Stronghold.png
725KB, 713x640px
Any of you guys use fortifications in your armies?

From the humble Aegis to the Well Endowed Eagle of Disapproval, do any of you guys use walls for anything other than memeing?
>>
Do we have the rules for the exclusive Praetor yet?
>>
>>47918719
Thats actually a really well painted Lorgar. Actually considering having a crack myself now. Maybe after the Angron, Perturabo, Eidolon, Mortarion and second Horus already on my to-do list. Oh, Sevatar too.

Fucks sake FW, why do you do this.
>>
>>47922173
I hate fortifications. Never should have been added to the game.
>>
>>47919609
What in the world led you to this conclusion?
>>
>>47922173
I run IF and have a boner for bunkers and walls. I would pick up IWs if they could fortress build with their rhinos
>>
Still no angels of caliban epub?
>>
File: lorgar2.png (387KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
lorgar2.png
387KB, 1000x1000px
http://www.strawpoll.me/10558764

LEGION CENSUS STRAWPOLL HERE
>>
>>47922836

Why if there are so many Word Bearers do people in this thread still post the tired untrue meme they are worst legion?
>>
>>47922836
>piechart not colour-coded to legion colours
Reeee, and so forth.
>>
>>47922626
Nigga why don't you just buy the damn book, they're like the cheapest thing FW/GW/BL sells.
>>
File: image.png (449KB, 500x713px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
449KB, 500x713px
>>47919174
Anyone?
>>
>>47923563
Imperial Knights with blatant Dune names and desert camo. I guess it's nice?
>>
>>47923716
I'm not a smart man.
>>
>>47918899
>how would you guys run recon squads with carapace armor?
Scouts
>>
>>47922836
>tfw your the first World Eater...

But I have a question, how would you make a good Drop Pod/ Deep Strike army? Which Rites would be best for it and what do you drop on the opponent.

It seems like a huge points sink investing in anything more then a mere drop pod as the Anvilus and the Kharydras are very points heavy. How are people doing this kind of list?
>>
>>47924197

Probably the crimson path with a leviathan or two, plus something like a plasma support squad or a termie squad with all combi plasmas who drop down first turn for some fuck your shit up action, weather the next turn as best they can, and assault the turn after while your next wave drops in

Sprinkle in some fast armour/jet bikes/jump pack squads/ foot slogging hoards as needed
>>
>>47922836
>75% are traitor legions.
>>
>>47922497
In Book 3 in one of the six possible origins for Alpharius one of them's that one
>>
>>47918629

>Alpharius is the traitor of the 2, being found by Horus like the well known story of him making his way to his command bridge with his tiny ass fleet. He's the one that crashed on an empty planet before killing pirates and stealing their ships.
>Omegon is the loyalist one, the one that defended a planet against a worm like species, got abducted and tortured before being found by Empy. He kept Omegon close to him to repair the toll torture and mind control had taken ipon the Primarch, as well as teachin him to become his Spec Ops guy. Hence Omegon staying loyalist and sometimes helping Loyalists while making it look like he's a traitor. Double agent basically.

Just using the FW fluff and choosing the interpretation that seems the more logical.
>>
>>47918719
Honestly, the only thing I don't like about Lorgar is the head, but that's the same for every single model for me, I love marine helmet, or fully concealing ones, so any face is a big no no for me.
>>
>>47924868

> implying my ex-Word Bearer Blackshields are traitors
>>
>>47924197
I've never actually run this so it's pure Theoryhammer, but I drew up an Orbital Assault list for World Eaters that has Kharn with a command squad in a dreadclaw, 3 Tactical squads (2 with ccw and dreadclaws, 1 with bolters in a drop pod), a 7 man tactical support squad with plasma guns in a drop pod, red butchers in a dreadclaw, a double kheres contemptor, and a Leviathan. 2500pts even if you put some upgrades around.
>>
File: DG_Legionary2_Pre-Heresy.jpg (42KB, 400x587px) Image search: [Google]
DG_Legionary2_Pre-Heresy.jpg
42KB, 400x587px
>>47924868
>Implying I don't play loyalist DG

It's like you don't believe in freedom for all mankind from xenos overlords.
>>
>>47924197
Crimson path and 3 big units in dreadclaws plus deep striking dreadnoughts and rapiers or some other support.
>>
>>47919174
>The House has a philosophy of see but do not be seen which seems to go against their shock and awe way of war.
If their philosophy contradicts their way of war, then they can't really claim to live by both. Or they're really bad at one of them. Elaborate.

The important parts of your story (losing "countless knights" and their battles against the traitor house) don't mean much without more detail. Without that detail, it's a rambling story that talks about their history without discussing how it affects their current disposition - which is what you should be trying to explain. "Reasons unknown" is the last thing I want to read in a background story.

It also sounds like you're in a different millennium than the rest of us here.
>>
>>47918557
>the NL Anon who posts his army a lot here finally got done with them
Why do NL players seem to be the most productive ones?
>>
>>47925788
Extra motivation - other primarchs don't haunt their players' dreams.
>>
>>47925788
Not much else to do when you live alone and have nobody to talk to but yourself
>>
File: image.jpg (312KB, 740x1008px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
312KB, 740x1008px
>>47925730
I was not thinking straight at the time, and rambling is something I happen to be adept at. Being stuck in a car for 9+ hours will do that to me. I was thinking about using antlions as a source of inspiration for the see but don't be seen plus shock and awe thing.
>>
>>47925946
D:
>>
>>47925788
It's the bat wings. They give them extra motivation.
>>
>>47925960
It's fine, just think about what random people want to know (hint: your house's character and preferences) and limit the amount of sentences that don't add to that.
>>
>>47926065
I'll remember that. I have a slight problem with going overboard with descriptions.
>>
Rumours are saying this dude's rules are:
>Legion Praetor Tribune 180pts
>Legion Praetor Tribunes are a legacy of the last years of the Great Crusade, a time when the Space Marine Legions were at their apex in terms of size and power, a command rank above that of Consul or Centurion and yet not among the absolute elite of the Legions. Commanders of entire chapters, Tribunes stand at the front lines of battle, charged with enacting the strategic plans of the great captains of the Legion and inspiring those who fight alongside them.

>WS6 BS5 S4 T4 W3 I5 A4(5) Ld 10 Sv2+
>Infantry (character)

>Master crafted paragon blade
>Iron halo
>Digital Lasers
>Tartaros pattern Terminator Armour
(Unless I've fucked up that's 195 points worth of gear, although he doesn't have the combi-bolter you get when you buy a suit of terminator armour.)

>Legiones Astartes
>Master of the Legion
>Independent character
>Exemplary Tribune- May be included as a HQ Choice in a Space Marine Legion army selected from the Legiones Astartes- age of Darkness Army list, but may not be given any other options or wargear. It uses the same additional Legion rules as the other units of the detachment it is included in, as per the Legiones Astartes special rule.
>>
>>47926617
worse than a praetor
>>
>>47926617
>>Commanders of entire chapters
Don't Legion Centurions (Captains) already do that? Delegatii look more fluffed to me.
>Melee Terminator with both Paragon blade and Power Fist when?
>>
>>47926617
Classic random FW
>>
>>47926803
That's the load out for my special snowflake BA praetor
>>
>>47926803
The problem is that points-wise terminator armor is completely pointless on a praetor because the paragon blade is only discounted by 5pts, especially tartaros since you usually want the iron halo anyway. It is cool though.
>>
>>47926803
Captains I thought were just companies, which were sub units of chapters
>>
>>47926617
I had it in my hands at the shop like an hour ago. Great model, the head is a separate piece (thank god) and the rules are included inside indeed. It was still in its package so I couldn't look at the rules but at least the model is looking really good. Completely resin of course.
>>
>>47926877
Hmm, I guess you're right. Still, Tribunes make no sense since Praetors are already chapter masters (which weren't necessarily confined to 1k strong) and Delegatii are already the budget MotL.
Tribunes look like +1W Champions with access to Paragon blades...but isn't that what a real Praetor is?
>>
>>47927033
Weren't Praetors the big boss of legions before Primarchs came around? One at a time, then stepped down when the Primarch arrived to take command and their role basically.
>>
>>47927083
Praetor is a chapter master equivilant. What you're thinking of is the legion master, which is different than the rule master of the legion. The legion masters were the primarch stand ins
>>
>>47927083
Just like the First Captain is first among equals, so a Legion Master was a Praetor elevated above his peers. Cassian Dracos, when he was flesh, was referred to as "Lord Commander of the XVIII legion"
>>
File: Auxilia 1.png (1MB, 1038x491px) Image search: [Google]
Auxilia 1.png
1MB, 1038x491px
My Auxilia army is coming together now.
>>
File: Zardu ex-Ashen circle.png (411KB, 316x575px) Image search: [Google]
Zardu ex-Ashen circle.png
411KB, 316x575px
Say, all this talk about Legion leadership got me thinking, what's up with the Word Bearer's apostles? If they are the ones truly in command of a chapter, what are WB Praetors for?
Daemoncucking?
As in Zardu "let's put a Librarian, a Chaplain and a Diabolist in a blender and give him MotL" Layak is the de facto leader of the Ochre Gate chapter (now the Unspeaking), meaning somewhere there's a WB Praetor nobody cares about?
>>
>>47927269
If I remember correctly modern M41 Word Bears have this one rank where the marine takes care of the actual miltary stuff while the Dark Apostle is freed to commune with daemons and the Chaos Gits themselves. So yeah that's what the Praetors are for.
>>
>>47927269

I think that the Apostles are mostly serve in the role of Chaplain, while the Preators do the thinking. However I'd imagine that during the heresy this distinction fades and command can fall to both.
>>
>>47926636
>>47926617
There will not be rules accompanying this guy. The rules are going to be found in the HH books already written.

the source is GW itself.
>>
>>47927269
>>47927305
>>47927314
>>47927347
The apostles are the ones who have the big plan and are taking orders from the dark gods. I think praetors are subordinate to the apostles and the apostles delegate the responsibility of fighting to them. Like in fear to tread, the dark apostle was definitely superior to the commanding captain and was the one in the know with the daemons
>>
>>47926617
Sounds like someone saw FW call him Tribune on their FB page and decided to fanfic up some rules.
>>
>>47927495
They did. He won't have special rules.
>>
>>47927347
Don't spout bullshit like that. As I said, had the model still mint in my hands hours ago, and the shop owner told me tp not throw the package away when I'll get it since the rules are inside.
>>
>>47927515
That's wat I thought. When I saw "tribune" pop up on the facebook post I was wondering how long until someone wrote up some troll rumor.
>>
>>47927521
Now now anon. Mine has said other wise as stated in the email they sent.
>>
File: praetor.jpg (12KB, 429x41px) Image search: [Google]
praetor.jpg
12KB, 429x41px
Yes, there'll be rules.
>>
>>47927585
Now, maybe he does have rules but not special ones? Just a standard praetor? In which case we'd both be right.
>>
>>47927621
>>47927521
>it's a left hand doesn't know what right hand is doing episode again

Well, cool then.
>>
When in doubt, just shoot everything!
>>
>>47927695
>When in doubt, just shoot everything!

Imperium in a nutshell.
>>
So, now that the Malcador is heavy support, what other changes are needed to make it a viable choice?
>>
>>47927695
>it actually has assault cannon tits
You absolute madman.
>>
File: image.jpg (175KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
175KB, 480x640px
>>47927695
It's beautiful. I honestly can't think of anything else to say.
>>
>>47927695
Do you post on Heresy.30k?
>>
>>47927695
Really nice looking.
>>
>>47927269
If you take the Word Bearers trilogy as canon then there is a separate rank called a corypheus who is both the war leader of a WB battle group and the link between the dark apostle and the rank and file. By necessity and choice the apostle remains separate from the majority of the battle group so he can focus on communing with the chaos gods and other evil stuff while the corypheus handles the day to day running and the war planning.

An easy way to describe it is the dark apostle is the chairman who decides the company destination and the corypheus is the CEO who works out how best to get there.
>>
File: rb9Krw2.png (1MB, 1332x1332px) Image search: [Google]
rb9Krw2.png
1MB, 1332x1332px
Slow progress is still progress right?

Feels like it's taking an eternity to finish just some simple marines.
>>
File: JUST.png (86KB, 167x200px) Image search: [Google]
JUST.png
86KB, 167x200px
>>47922836
>no emps children
>boring salamanders cucked again
>no white scars

i can understand the salamanders, but damn, RIP fulgrim

is it because the emp's children aesthetically changed a lot over their betrayal so buying pre-heresy pristine models is a bit off?
>>
File: 1460500769571.jpg (64KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1460500769571.jpg
64KB, 400x400px
>>47927695
>20 Barrels of death
Empra deliver us...
>>
>>47928303
It looks like its worth the time that metallic is mmmmm
>>
>>47928303
They look fantastic though!
>>
>>47928303
Lovely. Eyes could be better but the armor and the weapons are gorgeous. Keep up the good work anon.
>>
>>47928303
Try the assembly line technique.
>>
File: gEpji0C.png (164KB, 666x666px) Image search: [Google]
gEpji0C.png
164KB, 666x666px
>>47928346
>>47928355
>>47928374
Aw thanks, I never thought I'd one day paint something that I'd actually be happy about. I feel like getting an airbrush to get past the base coating mark has been a huge motivation to get things done.

And yeah, the eyes are painful. Especially on the FW helmets, the slits are absolutely tiny and my hands so shaky.

The only thing I'm considering doing is a edge highlight in a mid-tone silver, but I'm worried it might overwhelm the models.

The next couple of marines are not too far behind at least.
>>
>>47927750
Pal sent to me this AM, not mine, had to share though.

>>47927745
Wasn't sure if Rotor Cannons would look better here instead, but its obviously super killy.
>>
>>47928303
Damn those look fresh

>>47928399
That's why I use the World Eaters heads, they have no slits for eyes to paint =^)
>>
File: Page256.jpg (4MB, 2709x3630px) Image search: [Google]
Page256.jpg
4MB, 2709x3630px
Does /HHG/ thing I can simulate the helmets on the guys in the top pic for my BA using Tsons upgrade helmets?
>>
>>47928606
I think so.
>>
>>47928606
Yeah I'd say so, just be sure to trim off the crest thing. Maybe also look at the ultramarine heads, some of them might fit bangels aesthetics
>>
I can't decide between Iron Hands or Word Bearers - Word Bearers are my favourite lorewise, but I'm not a big fan of their generic tactical battle plan, whereas Iron Hands have cool lore, cool battle-style and a new paint job I haven't done before. Except modern Iron Hands with that disgusting white bolter casing.
>>
>>47928670
When the Ultra kits came out I offhandedly mentioned I would like to do that and my friends gave me some lighthearted shit about being more related to the Blood Ravens than both parties care to admit
>>
>>47928678
Well it seems like a simple choice, Iron Hands have a lot more positives in your mind. Go with the Iron X, anon!
>>
File: file.png (524KB, 2067x1304px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
524KB, 2067x1304px
>>47928606
This particular one looks closer to the image than the TSons heads no?
>>
>>47928678
Have a small ally detachment of Word Bearers to satisfy your lore fetish.
>>
>>47928724
I think the drawing has more of a plowed front that the Tsons sort of have.
>>
File: Frederician Oblique.gif (54KB, 700x500px) Image search: [Google]
Frederician Oblique.gif
54KB, 700x500px
Any suggestions on how to do a good "3rd company elite" list for EC? Preferably with Eidolon and fulgrim?

For a 3000pts list to expand upon, I was thinking of a main battle-line of 3 x 10 Kakophoni and 2 mortis Contemptors with twin kheres, with a flanking force of Jump Eidolon + 10 Palatines with spears and jump packs and a storm eagle with Fulgrim and 9 Phoenix guard.

The main goal is to be able to kill the transports with the contemptors and what's inside with the kakophoni, but still. ,ore like hold the line than killmurder everything, and then aim for a flanking charge, preferably with both flanker units, on one side, and aim to roll over the entire enemy army from flank to flank, like in a Frederician Oblique.

I am, however, worried about how I'm going to kill heavy AV and about the resilience of Kakophoni.
>>
>>47928832
If I were you I would find a chill opponent, preferrably multiple opponents and proxy this battle to find out what works.
>>
>>47928678
Iron Hands have the worst lore of any legion. Ferrus dies so they all become bitchy, depressed mini Angrons that blame the Salamanders and Raven Guard just as much as they blame Horus.
>>
>>47928990

thats good
>>
>>47928990
The Salamanders and RG were pussies for retreating.
>>
>>47927695

>Leviathan Mortis style

Isn't that a really bad idea given how much of it's abilities are melee weighted?
>>
>>47928990
Kind of wish they'd further develop their tech-heretic shtick such as the Keys of Hel and the various zombie abominations.
>>
File: IH_Battle-Brothers_combat.jpg (60KB, 295x214px) Image search: [Google]
IH_Battle-Brothers_combat.jpg
60KB, 295x214px
>>47929058
Iron Hand spotted
>>
>>47929065
Dual Storm cannons will fuck your day. 12 S7 AP3 Sunder shots will fuck vehicles and infantry, not to mention it's got volkites (or assault cannons) and can be given Phosphex. Leviathans can shoot pretty well make no mistake.
>>
File: image.jpg (216KB, 1000x1388px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
216KB, 1000x1388px
>>47928678
Go with whichever one seems best to You. If WB are your favorite, then go with them.

Remember, you can come up with your own tactics and such as well. Your Dudes, if you will.
>>
>>47929088

40k one stuck with heavy flamers should probably stick to taking a drop pod though.
>>
>>47929144
30k one in a drop pod aint bad either. All that shooting I just mentioned showing up on a flank is a mean prospect. It also takes care of the storm cannons short range.
>>
>>47929058
They fell back to re-arm, as the Hands should have.
>>
>>47929095

So I could make my own chapter from the Word Bearers and not be That Guy ala the shitters making homebrew legions?
>>
How would you guys use this fort? Im thinking of just filling it up with heavy bolters, put a vet squad to man them and then 2x large squads of terminators/tacticals to move out from the escape hatches.
>>
>>47929173
nah, rearming wouldn't have helped the IH. They needed a reheading.
>>
>>47929173
In all seriousness, the Iron Hands sacrifice allowed the Salamanders and RG ample time to rearm. If the IH didn't go full last stand mode, it would have been a less effective regrouping.
>>
>>47929186
Yes, you could even play with the scheme a little bit, if you so choose. FW has given a suprising amount of leeway for you to create your own force
>>
>>47928832
>Any suggestions on how to do a good "3rd company elite" list for EC? Preferably with Eidolon and fulgrim?
Third Company elite can make good use of the fact that everyone can be pseudo WS 5 minimum with palatines and honour guards and shit being potentially pseudo WS 6 with sonic shriekers. This leads to some pretty lethal combos.
>Legion Terminators with power fists, hit most things on a 3+ and wound almost everything on a 2+, instant death makes dealing with elite terminators better since you can ID them and each side hits each other on a 4+ meaning you are pretty much equal in terms of damage output and survivability for a much lower cost than justaerin and similar 2 wound terminators
>Vets with power axes hit on a 3+ (or at least anything not WS 5+), wound on a 2+, and ignore 2+ armour
Of course those hit at I 1 meaning you aren't taking advantage of the EC LA rules quite so much so some other options are
>Tactical blob with sonic shriekers, hit first, pseudo WS 5, throw in a forge lord with rad grenades and you average 9 kills against marines after saves all before those same marines get to hit. Don't even need combat resolution shenanigans
>For mobility try the same thing with bikers, give them some power swords and sonic shriekers, your opponent has to deal with 4 WS 5 power swords striking before his unit expensive as hell but the swords alone will kill 4 marines before they can swing making them good for intercepting and destroying elite 3+ units like raptors before they can do too much damage

There is also the gunline route
>2 ten man squads of kakophoni
>rest of troops are 10 man support squads with volkite calivers
>up to 120 Str 6 shots per turn
>>
ayy lmao
>>
>>47929221
Well considering how effective the rearming was (i.e. it wasnt a rearming it was a slaughter) it really didnt matter.

In the mindset of the loyalists before the traitors sprung the trap, they were falling back to a landing zone. While the RG and Sallies had taken a beating they also inflicted a serious beating on the traitor legions, both sides had taken casualties. Corax and Vulkan wanted to fall back to the landing zone that the NL, WB, AL, and IW had created which would turn it into a 7v4 if we're just counting the amount of legions involved.

IH going last stand was useless in both sense. In the fact that the rearming move was a trap and in the tactical sense of the loyalists in that context.

TL;DR IH were dumb for not falling back to rendezvous with reinforcements
>>
>>47929329
The main fault lies with Dorn dispatching so many legions so quickly without taking a step back to see if any were traitors.
>>
>>47929472

you y'know, they could have just accepted the truth, and none of this mess would have happened in the first place.
>>
>>47929472
I think some fault also likes with Frank Castle for also not reviewing his own force for traitors and putting the sketchiest legions in the second wave.

Imagine how awkward it would have been if the waves had been switched.
>>
>>47929199
Kek.
>>
File: IMG_2260.png (206KB, 1136x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2260.png
206KB, 1136x640px
>>
>>47929510
The Death Guard, Emperor's Children and Iron Warriors are an honest mistake.

However I'd point a gun to the Alpha Legion, Word Bearers, Night Lords, and World Eaters and tell them they are to stay at their current position.
>>
>>47929506
If the Emperor wasn't such a dick to Loragar, executed Angron when he first met him and didn't send Lemon Russ to collect Magnus the Hersey would have been a big fat fail.
>>
>>47929323
>>47929563

Holy shit thats awful, I mean even the mini is awful and the rules are literally just the wargear. What the fuck FW? Couldnt we have gotten something cooler, a Tribune sounds like someone who keeps everything in line so it could've been like a souped up Chaplain with some tactical bonuses instead of MotL or something else but this is so lack luster.

Remember that 40k formation that used the B@C stuff? That was equally bland, who writes this shit that have no fucking imagination? Its like the total opposite of the awesome FW books/lists.
>>
>>47929618
No, those tribune rules are fake. The screenshot with the statline is the actual thing that'll be available tomorrow. In 30k it's purely a whatever you want model, the rules (not these though) are for using it in 40k.
>>
>>47929576
Weird for you to tell the World Eaters anything since they weren't with the Loyalists during he Dropsite Massacre.
>>
File: smugtarbo.jpg (113KB, 414x446px) Image search: [Google]
smugtarbo.jpg
113KB, 414x446px
>>47929191
>How would you guys use this fort?
Well it makes for great target practice :^)
>>
>>47929655
The screenshot with the statline is its 40k rules, isn't it? 30k doesn't use the same format of the faction badge at the top of the dataslate etc.
>>
File: image.jpg (123KB, 820x551px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
123KB, 820x551px
Well now that I'm of a clearer head now I can fix the problems with my Knight House.
>mfw this probably won't fix anything
The first issue that Anon mentioned was the see but don't be seen deal. https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=CWkfAyfBDHE That's how I picture it to play out. Just picture the Antlion and the ant as Knights just without the desert camo as that's scrapped now. As for the Warden limit the House just don't have use for them. Any other errors I forgot about that need rectifying?
>>
>>47929615
Lorgar was a whiny bitch in general. Very easily bruised.
>>
File: ANGRON JENKINS!.png (1MB, 1406x932px) Image search: [Google]
ANGRON JENKINS!.png
1MB, 1406x932px
>>47929615
Reminder that if Emprah had executed Angron then Horus would have finished the loyalists on Istvaan III with quick bombings instead of several months of city fighting.
>>
feelin kinda depressed today and need some retail therapy for this weekend. should I go ahead with the scions-as-scouts idea for my imperial fists or should I be slightly less heretical and order 10 phalanx warder upgrades? I only want to spend about $80 this weekend but I'm open to suggestions...you've seen my imperial fists + knights picture I've posted too many times so you know what I have.
>>
>>47922497
The second part? I dunno, just the fact that AL marines are so much bigger and their tactics are so well developed.

Just an itch, I dunno
>>
>>47929948
>"It is well done!"
Still gets me. I wonder if that's how Angron likes his steak.
>>
>>47930174
He likes steak sandwiches:
Two well done ones as bread encasing a raw one, still bloody.
>>
>>47929739
>>47929655
the screenshot is quite clearly a shop.
>>
>>47930200
Take the cow into the kitchen, let it look at the stove in terror for a few seconds, then bring it out.
>>
>>47930200
Is that his breakfast? http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=CTNhCzmUjlw
>>47930282
That's Curze.
>>
>>47930315
Kek
Thanks for the vid, anon. I hope I'm not the only one who thinks this is the Ice cream song
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MmCsdqs-lLU
>>
>>47930385
Holy Man Emperor I can even hear the "steaks and eggs" in my mind just from hearing that.
>>
>>47927018
What are the individual pieces? Are the hands and sword one piece like the Legion Champion?
>>
Anyone got the character progression charts?
>>
File: character progression.jpg (828KB, 1309x1778px) Image search: [Google]
character progression.jpg
828KB, 1309x1778px
>>47930604
>>
File: character progression 2.jpg (837KB, 1309x1778px) Image search: [Google]
character progression 2.jpg
837KB, 1309x1778px
>>47930604
part deux
>>
File: Campaign character generator.png (2MB, 2798x624px) Image search: [Google]
Campaign character generator.png
2MB, 2798x624px
>>47930604
'ere you go
>>
File: character progression 3.jpg (771KB, 1309x1778px) Image search: [Google]
character progression 3.jpg
771KB, 1309x1778px
>>47930604
part trois
>>
File: Malbon.png (1008KB, 796x523px) Image search: [Google]
Malbon.png
1008KB, 796x523px
Oh shoot son, it wasn't just one IW beakie, it was three beakies.
>>
>>47930604
Why do people ask these questions when the download links to the books are in the OP and the answers to their specific questions are on Google.
>>
>>47931320

With that pose, he must really, really need to take a shit.
>>
>>47931719
He's taking one as he fires the plasma cannon.
>>
>>47931320
Why do beakies look so good on other legions? Is it something to do with the fact they're not a common sight or something. I really want some for my WS now
>>
There are too many Imperial Fist, Alpha Legion, and Iron Warrior players on /HHG/. We need more people playing the other legions. What keeps people away from other legions? What is so likable about those three legions that most people play them? I've read their rules and I've read their fluff, but they're not particularly excellent or exciting.
>>
>>47931971
memes
>>
>>47931971
iron warriors and alpha legion are memes, first being le epic gritty but LE GET SHIT DONE XXXXDDDDD EPPPPPIC, second being me alpharius ebin just ebin
>>
>>47931986
also autism
>>
>>47931773
Ork weapons are powered by their thoughts.
Plasma weapons are powered by poop.
>>
>>47931996
>Liking shitty memes
I stopped liking and sold my Alpha Legion because the memes are dumb as shit and ruined the legion for me. Now I play the "Worst Legion". The name always makes me chuckle because we all know that title belongs to the Iron Hands.
>>
>>47931971
Alpha legion=memekids
Iron Warriors=gritty, edgykids
Imperial Fists=WAACfags
>>
>>47930557
Shit that's a good question. I didn't look at that closely, since only the head was an important point for me but I THINK it the two hand and the glaive were one piece indeed.
>>
>>47932033
Word bearers are a meme as well pal

The only certified non-meme legions are Salamanders, and potentially White Scars

And that's only because fucking nobody plays them
>>
>>47931971
We either have lots of Night Lords players too, or just awesomely prolific ones.

I'm not surprised by the IF love. For years, the only loyalists that had rules were the Isstvan V legions plus the IF, and I think people are shying away from legions that were crushed and only played a small role during the rest of the Heresy. The HH setting (and FW in general) also draws in a lot of people who are more hobby-oriented, and that group is more likely to like the challenge of painting yellow. IF are also pretty strong.

Ultramarines are a somewhat recent addition to the rules. I haven't seen any here, but I know people play them. I think being separated from the rest of the war hurts their popularity.

Dark Angels, Blood Angels, and Space Wolves are popular in 40k. They don't have unique minis yet. They'll explode in popularity once their books are out.

On the Traitor side, dunno. I think there's a more even spread outside of /tg/.
>>
>>47932098
Not as bad or overused. "Worst Legion is about the only thing I've seen about the Legion itself. Lorgar IS a bitch though. And Erebus is a shitfucker.
>>
>>47932166
hey reddit
>>
>>47932131
Thousand Sons will probably end up as played as the Fists and the Alphas. I'd love to see more of the less involved, less loved legions though. Seeing some Salamanders would be refreshing as fuck.
>>
>>47932200
That'd carry more weight if I'd ever used Reddit.
>>
>>47932131
>Dark Angels, Blood Angels, and Space Wolves are popular in 40k. They don't have unique minis yet. They'll explode in popularity once their books are out.
I'm building a Dark Angels army, but still undecided between Terrans and Calibanites or Luther's and Lion's. Will probably have a healthy mix for the sake of breaking that black colour scheme and glorious heraldry.
>On the Traitor side, dunno. I think there's a more even spread outside of /tg/.
Thousand Sons are bound to rise in popularity, they are the most divergent legion (and were the first one that attracted me almost ten years ago).
>>
>>47932221
I'm too tied in Battlefleet Gothic these days (thanks, Aliexpress!) and Epic, but if I get back into 28mm it'll be White Scars. Biggest problem is that Outriders, Scimitar Jetbikes, and Javelin Land Speeders are brutally expensive. I was avoiding them because I don't like painting white, but I really liked their novels.
>>
>>47932272
>I'm building a Dark Angels army, but still undecided between Terrans and Calibanites or Luther's and Lion's
Looks as if you're waiting to join sides until a clear winner emerges :^)
>>
>>47932370
Looks like it.
Terrans appeal to me because of "the First" (I already have some ideas on fluff), Calibanites because of that thing with hitting a death world with a sword until it dies. I like Lion because I'm secretly a loyalist, but I also like Luther because he was justified before corruption and basically still a mortal. Most of all, I like "bland" rules, was undecided between the 1st and XXth, asked here to help me decide, and ere we are.
>>
Imperial Fist + Knights anon again, what would be a good second legion to start up with...maybe Blood Angels? I kinda dislike how vague the assault cannon rule is though, don't want all my army to have assault cannons for nipples. or would it be better to keep expanding the Fists so I have more dudes with shields?
>>
>>47931971
We have SoH, EC, and DG Anons. There are a lot more DG players than I'd first thought. I would play BA and DAs but there isn't a flgs near me and prices.
>>
>>47932544
Were I to start a second army, I'd look to either Mechanicum, Auxilia, or Militia w/Daemons.
>>
>>47931971
Because IF are best
>>
>>47932544
Why not a traitor force?

There aren't enough Sons of Horus around here.
>>
I'm the noob from two days ago trying to put together an IF army for 2k points. I've, once again, put this together from things I have and have tried to gear it more toward sigismund as an HQ.

I haven't upgraded all the troops yet because I don't know what all of the items do.

HQ - sigismund 230

Troops 995
2 squads of tacitcal marines at 10 each, each with a DT rhino
1 squad of templars all with shields and a land raider phobos DT

Elites 430
One Contemptor with a drop pod
5 cataphractii terminators with deep strike upgrade

Heavy support - 250
1 vindicator
1 laser vindicator

I tried to make it to where each troop has a way to get around, or in the case of the dreadnought, drop in.

What do you all think? I've considered melta bombs for vehicles on more guys but as for what weapons can go on the dreadnought/vindicators to counter air or other threats I have no idea what the upgrades do.

Currently I am at 1905 points
>>
>>47932885
I should mention each troop squad has 9 men and a sarge, and the terminators are 4 terminators and a sarge.

I am not sure if that is standard, but that is what I read you need to have in the book 1 of the HH rules
>>
File: Militarum_tempestus_by_depingo.png (1MB, 806x1043px) Image search: [Google]
Militarum_tempestus_by_depingo.png
1MB, 806x1043px
>>47918785
Scions are like Stormtroopers, but gay as shit. They look more like a feudal planet's army or an Ecclesiarch's retinue than something from the Departmento Munitorium

Space Marines are supposed to be all ye olde timey, the Guard is supposed to be stylistically modern.
>>
>>47932885
>>47932901
remember you have to pay to upgrade the Terminators to have Power Fists. And a Vindicator with a Demolisher Cannon works a lot better if you give it Machine Spirit for 25 points so that you can move and shoot it. Also I think Dreadnoughts need Dreadnought Drop Pods but I might be wrong.
>>
File: Gorgont1.jpg (65KB, 800x680px) Image search: [Google]
Gorgont1.jpg
65KB, 800x680px
>>47928990
Just don't read David Annendale books ever again. Damnation of Pythos was like a hit job, it was so bad and made the Iron Hands so pants-on-head retarded that it makes it difficult for better writers to make the Iron Hands as fun as they're supposed to be.

That doesn't stop Graham McNeil from doing it with the crew of the Sisyphean, though, and all the content with Meduson's assassination game with Horus. David Annendale is just a worthless piece of shit and you should be mad at him, not at the Iron Hands.

Also the Hands become much cooler after Ferrus dies and Uncle Mechanicum lets them stay at his house and play with the stuff in his garage
>>
>>47933029
Why do the terminators need fists? Real question, I have no idea how they may be better than default weapons.

I am not against removing one squad to heavily upgrade some others, I figured around 100 points would be used on upgrading.
>>
>>47933055
Their primarch was an idiot and they proceeded to do exactly what he told them not to do the moment he died. Sisypheum's crew wasn't terrible, but the bulk of the legion just seemed terrible.
>>
>>47932964
yeah i dont like them ether.

kasrkin a best

scions a shit
>>
File: blblog.jpg (67KB, 1274x642px) Image search: [Google]
blblog.jpg
67KB, 1274x642px
>>47933095
That's just warrior emotion, man. The character that always makes the right choice would be shitty to read about.

Ferrus refused to turn, and he died for it. His sons, poetically, shared that flaw and shared his fate. It's not great, but it's a great narrative, and they aren't any lesser for it. Raven Guard are supposed to be super retreaty and Salamanders are about as close to Reasonable Marines as you can get, but Iron Hands are barrels of "fuck you". Their combat doctrine is the inexorable advance of overwhelming firepower, and their attitudes reflect it.

It's glorious.

Now read the Meduson stuff, because he's the leader that specifically addresses the problems you're talking about and makes an effort to turn the three shattered legions into the singe Shattered Legions that linger in enemy territory fucking shit up.
>>
>>47933055
>Also the Hands become much cooler after Ferrus dies and Uncle Mechanicum lets them stay at his house and play with the stuff in his garage
this. i play IH and i dont give a shit about ferrus. his flesh weak and stupid.

now robot/necron zombie ferrus who lives inside a vault on mars/medusa, hes gonna be cool.
>>
>>47933155
I'll read about Meduson eventually. I plan on reading everything int he Heresy series. I seem to be one of the only people that liked 95% of the books.
>>
>>47933179
WHEN HE COMES RIDING OUT OF THE NOCTIS LABYRINTH ON THE BACK OF THE VOID DRAGON AS A SILVER SKELETON FROM HELL HOLDING HIS OWN FUCKING HEAD

OH SHIIIIIIIIIIIT
>>
>>47933179
The Hands have his skull, but after he died traitor marines and IA tore his body to pieces.
>>
>>47932050
Fists aren't as big of WAACs anymore since the well deserved nerf
>>
File: mini ferrus.png (64KB, 292x399px) Image search: [Google]
mini ferrus.png
64KB, 292x399px
>>47933237
thats all we need.

hes gonna be a servoskull bigger than a warlord titan, with more guns
>>47933228
and hes gonna ride dat viod dragon
>>
>>47933242
What nerf?
>>
>>47933273
they now reroll 1's to hit in a challenge instead of full rerolls and instead of stubborn they cant get pinned when in terrain. It really isnt a nerf, more like a side-grade.
>>
>>47933069
Being able to punch through 2+ and armour and inflict ID is a steal for 5 points
>>
>>47933237
Surely his arms survived. Not sure what you'd do with them, though.
>>
>>47933303
I see. Their entry is probably the only one that I haven't read in the new Legiones book.
>>
>>47933303
Being stubborn all the time in cover is way better than not being pinned in cover are you high
>>
>>47933381
Stubborn is crap when you get easy access to reroll morale plus Ld8-9. I like the immunity to pinning.
>>
>>47933368
I know what SOMEBODY would do with them

so you better hope the Hands managed to snatch them up before the Imp Kids
>>
>>47933435
A unit of IF tacs gets charged with their old stubborn, lose 5 guys and take a rerolling leadership 9 test and pass

A unit of IF tacs gets charged with this new rule lose 5 guys and probably fail their rerolling leadership 4 test. Even if they don't fail, those odds of passing ain't that good.

You have it backwards. If is immunity to pinning that is crap when you have easy access to rerolling ld 8 or 9. And let's not even talk about what happen if the vexillia takes a hit.
>>
If you're American - get ready to buy FW stuff with the best exchange rate we've ever had!
>>
File: 1459542417829.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
1459542417829.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>47927695
>>47927732

Fucking lolicons.
>>
>>47933638
Owner of that Levi here. I've since trimmed the titties so they don't protrude so much but they're still just as plump ;)
>>
>>47933055
>Iron Hands as fun as they're supposed to be.
I know very little about Iron Hands, especially what was written in the Raukan Supplement, which describes them as cyborg dudes with repressed emotions, self-hatred and a lot of USB ports.
Could you enlighten me about the IH's "fun", please?
>>47933095
>>47933155
I loved Frank's "No bullshit" attitude.
>>47933237
Didn't Fulgrim presents his head to Horus?
>>47933457
Given how Fabius fabricated Ferrus facsimiles for Fulgrim, the ogirinal metal hands are all he need to fully complete his Ferrus mini
>>
>>47933699

How did you snap that hobby knife blade?
>>
File: Not really stubborn.png (44KB, 811x51px) Image search: [Google]
Not really stubborn.png
44KB, 811x51px
>>47933500
The original version didn't conferred them Stubborn always, only when claiming cover/fighting FROM (as opposed to fighting IN) fortifications and barricades

As such, they had Stubborn against shooting attacks (like those Shell Shock pinning attacks), instead of Stubborn in melee, where it really matters.

Not that it matters anymore, please don't fight over it.
>>
>>47933789
How do you think?
>>
>>47933801
You could argue that in combat while in terrain or fortification you are fighting from cover/terrain
>>
>>47933836

With the Leviathans diamond hard nipples?
>>
Now that Dorn's rules are obsolete as the pinning thing is now part of the legion I really hope they give him something else, like all units get Tank Hunters or Relentless or something thats good.
>>
>>47933864
Bingo

On my first game with it it fired its nipples at a flare shielded Spartan and took 3 HP off HAIL SATAN
>>
>>47933892
Is there a place where all the changes to IF are consolidated? Or are they still in the process of figuring it out
>>
>>47933757
>Didn't Fulgrim presents his head to Horus?
Yes but the Hands got their papa's head back. Dorn probably nabbed it as he carried Emps's dying body and Papa Sang's corpse.
>>
>>47933938

Normally I wouldn't recommend 1d4chan but their tactic pages seem to be good for finding out basic rules. Just ignore all the strike-out arguing and hyping up mediocre units and wargear configurations.
>>
>>47933989
I'll check it out, I tried going there and to their IRC channel while I am still learning how things work. They left the impression that they didn't want a woman in on their hobby
>>
File: Let's be frank here.png (43KB, 570x533px) Image search: [Google]
Let's be frank here.png
43KB, 570x533px
>>47934080
>They left the impression that they didn't want a woman in on their hobby
>mfw
Surely that can't be the case.
>>
>>47934120
Come on, we can't all be frank. Then we'd never know who was who

Local GS doesn't seem to have that stigma, just seems like online guys that are that way.

I am reading their section on IF and it seems the same as last time I checked.
>>
>>47933938
Check the thread description for a link to the legionnes Astartes red book 2015 edition
>>
File: DGJP.jpg (404KB, 1572x1571px) Image search: [Google]
DGJP.jpg
404KB, 1572x1571px
>>47933757
>cyborg dudes with repressed emotions, self-hatred and a lot of USB ports.
>Could you enlighten me about the IH's "fun", please?

Do you have an extra GO TO 10 line or something?
>>
>>47933055
Damnnation wasn't bad, just shouldn't have been in the HH series
>>
File: IF_Tact_Spt_Legionary.jpg (336KB, 597x878px) Image search: [Google]
IF_Tact_Spt_Legionary.jpg
336KB, 597x878px
>>47934167
>Local GS doesn't seem to have that stigma, just seems like online guys that are that way.
Ignore it even if there is a stigma. Just focus on how pimpin' 30k Fists are.
>>
>>47934258
And dorn's golden image!
I probably check daily for a FW model, I am obsessed haha
>>
File: Rogal_Dorn_sketch.jpg (545KB, 764x665px) Image search: [Google]
Rogal_Dorn_sketch.jpg
545KB, 764x665px
>>47934274
It'll be here sooner or later, Anon.
>>
>>47934317
Soooooo delicious

I'm decent at painting but garbage at basing/sculpting so I dare not try to put together my own terrible stand in.
>>
>>47934250
The line that stands out most about that book is when Captain Designated Shithead is doing his internal dialogue and he keeps saying EMOTION IS WEAKNESS ONLY RAGE IS PURE

rage is the most emotional shit in the world! it's why your girlfriend throws your shit onto the lawn and why toddlers scream until they pass out

goddamnit Annendale why are you so shitty. his Beast Arises book is all about oh Terra is under ork attack and there's no Astartes around so lets make this HUGE OBVIOUS MISTAKE and every character with any positive characterization KNOWS IT A HUGE OBVIOUS MISTAKE but lets just....do it anyway and then chew on it until a more competent writer takes over

and then in the next book the Space Marines arrive and are just dumbfounded on how retarded it was and everybody's like "okey silly dilly dokey oh, I'm an idiot"
>>
>>47934362
You'll get better after practice.
>>
>‘There is a tide in the affairs of men, which taken at the flood, leads on to fortune. Omitted, all the voyage of their life is bound in shallows and in miseries. On such a full sea are we now afloat. And we must take the current when it serves, or lose our ventures.’

– attrib. the Emperor, to the Six Hosts at embarkation upon the Expeditionary Fields

What does he mean by this?
>>
>>47934489
He means his Civ just filled the Golden Age meter so they'd better make the next couple turns count
>>
File: Annoyed Leviathan.png (1MB, 788x914px) Image search: [Google]
Annoyed Leviathan.png
1MB, 788x914px
>>47933638
>Fucking Cortus
>>
>>47934587
My sides, Al.
>>
>>47934489
Opportunity strikes once in a lifetime, move it or lose it.
>>
File: quote.png (181KB, 302x285px) Image search: [Google]
quote.png
181KB, 302x285px
>>47934420
>EMOTION IS WEAKNESS ONLY RAGE IS PURE
I understood it as "the only emotion worth to feel, if any, is rage", for emotions shackle the mind, but rage frees the body.
But maybe that was me trying to fix it.
>>
>>47931971
In my case, it's like this:

SoH: I just don't get the appeal. Don't like the colours, and they're too barbaric to be the "best" primarch's legion.

TS/EC/WE/DG: All later went mono-god, which bores me.

IW: I wouldn't play them since I like other legions more, but the logistics heavy, tireless engine of war vibe they have is great. Love the yellow/black danger stripes.

NL: Favorite legion. Call me edgy, but really appreciate how they own how terrible they've become. Monsters and proud of it. Seems like the natural progression for a SM: prepubescent boys cut up, indoctrinated, and changed on more levels than they can imagine. I'd think ALL marines are a little crazy, but these guys roll with it. And they fight like assholes.

WB: Second favorite Traitor Legion, least favorite Primarch. The honest devotion to chaos is refreshing: they're true believers and proud of it. They enact the will of chaos for the sake of chaos, not for their own gain.
But Lorgar is such a bitch.

AL: Probably tied with WB in how much I like them, but only because of old fluff. Loved them back when martial pride and being the best were their main concerns, but it's hard to like them now that the stealth/spy/all-according-to-kekaiku stuff got turned up to 12. Also, not a fan of the second Primarch thing being canon.
>>
>>47934858
UM/IF/WS/IH: Honestly just don't care. Between colours and playstyles and history, there's just nothing really sparking my interest.

RG: Like them largely because I like the NL. Two sides of one coin and all that. They fight like a legion should, using combined arms and speed to make up for poor numbers and surprisingly fragile units.

DA: Not sure what I think. They're more interesting in 40k.

SW: Hard not to like the viking werewolves in space thing. Their whole motif, when it doesn't go overboard, is just kind of fun. Love 'em in the lore, probably wouldn't play 'em though. I prefer soldiers to warriors.

BA: They're the loyalist WB, as devoted to the Emps as possible. But they fight light bastards and look great while doing it.

Salamanders: I always forget about these guys.
>>
File: image.png (261KB, 401x325px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
261KB, 401x325px
>>47934905
>>47934933
Curzefag, what goes through your mind? I honestly want to know. Also stay out of my dreams. I think you were in one for a brief moment.
>>
File: 1466678234931.gif (154KB, 561x583px) Image search: [Google]
1466678234931.gif
154KB, 561x583px
>>47934858
>they're too barbaric to be the "best" primarch's legion.
Didn't Horus get promoted as Warmaster because he was a combination of Mighty, Dangerous and Charismatic?
I mean, Amit and his boys strike me as way more savage than Loken's marines, and Sanguinius was probably the real best primarch.
>>47934905
>>47934933
>mfw
>>
>>47934905
Magnus, Angron, Mortarion, Fulgrim, Horus, Perturabo, Curze, Lorgar, Alpharius

>>47934933
Russ, Jaghatai, Vulkan, Ferrus, Sanguinius, Guilliman, Lion, Dorn, Corax

Right? [spoilers]dating sim when?[/spoilers]
>>
>>47934905
>dat pert
>>47934933
>dat roboute
SEND HELP
>>
>>47934971
Yep. Those are what made him top son.
>>
>>47934960
>Curzefag, what goes through your mind? I honestly want to know.
I'd explain if I had the slightest hint what was going on in here.

>Also stay out of my dreams. I think you were in one for a brief moment.
Oh? Do tell more.

>>47935007
Believe so. Pert and Lorgar might be switched though.
>>
>>47934905
>>47934933

And I thought those Chris-Chan art design ones were shit.
>>
>>47934971
>Didn't Horus get promoted as Warmaster because he was a combination of Mighty, Dangerous and Charismatic?
Pretty much. We're told, though I don't entirely see it myself, that he was really good at getting different primarchs and their legions to work together (probably helped that he would probably be one of the first primarchs they meet, what with being daddy's favorite).
I don't dislike Horus, though I think his fall should have taken longer or otherwise handled better, but I feel like his legion just doesn't have much of an identity. Then again, Horus being their whole identity is kind of the point, which is part of what makes them interesting in 40k.
>>
File: image.jpg (67KB, 320x163px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
67KB, 320x163px
>>47935054
>I'd explain if I had the slightest hint what was going on in here.
Get help.
>Oh? Do tell more.
I don't remember much of it as it was sort of a blur. But what I do know it involved either you, an unwillingly me, and nine months later you telling me to guess who's the baby daddy. Might have been a r63 Konrad, but I know what I saw in my dreams.
>>
>>47934971
I think what clenched the nomination for Hoeus was his ability to relate to or at least appear to be able to relate to mortals and even their own marines. Sanguinius could probably match Horus attribute for attribute except on his ability to seem relatable. Even for Primarchs Sanguinius appeared too far and above humanity for someone who was supposed to b a paragon and leader of humanity (wings didn't help this)
>>
File: [Decimates internally].jpg (203KB, 535x464px) Image search: [Google]
[Decimates internally].jpg
203KB, 535x464px
>>47934905
>>47934933
>>
File: image.jpg (127KB, 520x773px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
127KB, 520x773px
>>47935026
What kind of help ya need? Mechanicum brain help, or bolt to the head help?
>>
File: sigma.png (553KB, 1366x688px) Image search: [Google]
sigma.png
553KB, 1366x688px
>>47918629
>Alpharius is the only true primarch of the Alpha Legion.
>Omegon and Sigmar are the 2nd and 11th primarchs of the purged legions that the Emperor thought too valuable to truly purge.
>>
How do I stop winning with EC while not making it look like im throwing games.

I literally always win combat
>>
>>47935127
One of my favorite phrases is
>Such contradiction in those words, great one. "I am not divine", sayeth the angel.
So, Sanguinius was the Emperor's Might (Angron being His Fury)?
>>
>>47934420
It was bound to fail but it stopped all the damn panicking on Terra. Not to mention it helped with the over population problem.
>>
>>47935307
Find better opponents
Give people pointers (as long as they're welcome to the input)
Sit your opponent(s) down and discuss exactly what your units are capable of, especially if they're not used to 30k
Play Orks
>>
>>47935307
Try to get your random sarge issue a challenge against Siggy, Horus or someone like that, and then complain when he gets killed so your enemy buys it :^)
>>
>>47935313
I'm such a slut for Sanguinius and the Bangels sometimes I think I should tripfag just so people know it's me, that guy who loves BA
>>
File: too chivalrous for this shit.png (42KB, 348x301px) Image search: [Google]
too chivalrous for this shit.png
42KB, 348x301px
>>47934905
>>47934933

> Ferrus
> Lorgar

DAMN YOU CURZEFAG WHY MUST YOU GIVE ME THESE UNHOLY THOUGHTS.
>>
>>47934905
>>47934933
Curzefag, it's hard to tell who is who though. I can tell Russ and Magnus, and maybe a couple others. List?
>>
>>47934858
>>47934878
I'm building Word Bearers. I'm at about 1000/3000 points in at the moment. After that's all said and done, I'll either go EC or Salamanders. Both really interesting legions. I both understand and agree with most of your reasoning. I like the mono-god thing, I hate hazard stripes, and I find the Heresy-Era Ultramarines to be decently interesting. Also, fuck it. Make a name for myself.
>>
File: WH Colour.jpg (923KB, 1997x1091px) Image search: [Google]
WH Colour.jpg
923KB, 1997x1091px
>>47934905
>>47934933

We all know the Originals are the best.
>>
>>47935341
>Charge a tac squad into Horus because he had two wounds left and was by himself after wiping out my deathstar
>Tac sarge challenges and goes simul with him
>They kill each other
>His face when
>>
>>47935120
Are you that guy I had a dream about the other night who adores NL as much as I do?

>>47935404
For Chaos!

>>47935407
See >>47935007
>>
>>47935355
If such is your decision. Maybe because I didn't want a single legion to define my namefagging I waited something else to come by.
But everything changed when the Scorpion nation attacked
>>47935413
I could see this coming
>>
File: 1456807151952.jpg (440KB, 1052x1436px) Image search: [Google]
1456807151952.jpg
440KB, 1052x1436px
>>47929173
Pussy who took a step back detected
>>
>>47935494
>Are you that guy I had a dream about the other night who adores NL as much as I do?
Nope. But for the record I guess I don't remember it to well because I was just uninterested in it? Next time you rape someone in their dreams at least make it interesting and don't come looking for child support.
>>
>>47935487
I want this to be a hypothetical escenario, for I'm on my phone right now and can't post the reaction image this deserves
>>
File: Price of War.jpg (90KB, 2204x1164px) Image search: [Google]
Price of War.jpg
90KB, 2204x1164px
>>47935456
Venus and the twins are best choices. There I said it.
>>
>>47922173
My death guard list includes a heavy weapons team with heavy flamers camping a promethium pipe line
>>
>>47935548
Faggot who got dead detected.
>>47935502
What part did you see, exactly?
>>
THE POUND IS TEMPORARILY SHITTING ITSELF BECAUSE OF BREXIT. THE EXCHANGE RATE IS THE LOWEST ITS BEEN IN 3O YEARS. IF YOURE GOING TO ORDER FORGEWORLD, NOW IS THE TIME
>>
>>47935624
Shitty ally with no honour detected
>>
>>47935494
Ah, then Lorgar!
>>
File: 1458014845331.jpg (438KB, 667x850px) Image search: [Google]
1458014845331.jpg
438KB, 667x850px
>>47935549
Will do, thanks.

>>47935606
Kelly, Cora, and Hana best girls
>>
>>47935669
I can see you think I'm a loyalist.
>>
>>47935658
TELL ME HOW MUCH THIS COSTS IN $ RIGHT NOW!

https://www.forgeworld.co.uk/en-US/The-Legion-Devastation-Force

Shoot, didn't mean to copy/paste it, had something important there that I just now remembered. Fortunately I gave him instructions on what to do if I forgot!
>>
>>47935699

It's going down. If Brexit happens, everyone should make a run on Forgeworld. It's going to be the best deal you'll ever get from them. I might get myself a Warlord.
>>
>>47935718
Brexit is the best thing to happen in a long time! Brits are uncucked, and I get to buy stuff from FW for a sweet deal!

If only I actually had money right now.
>>
>>47935658

Isn't it going to drop even more later? I don't think it's bottomed out.
>>
>>47935776
It only shit itself when brexit got a lead earlier in the day, brexit wont pass and itll even out. This is the lowest its going to get
>>
>>47935658
>>47935699
>>47935718
>>47935746
But didn't the referendum say they will remain in the EU?
>>
>>47935793

The BBC just called it for the Leave Campaign. Britain is out.
>>
The gates and flash on the Praetor seem different than regular fw. I think this is the new resin production method they were talking about a while back
>>
>>47935791

It was 49.5% a few hours ago and 51% now for leave.
>>
>>47935876
it needs a large majority to pass
>>
>>47935624
>What part did you see, exactly?
That someone was going to don the Aurelian's burning lore as his namefagging mantle, that's all.
>>
>>47935902
>tfw I was going to do it
>now that anon has stolen my title, what shall I do?
>>
Loyalist Night Lords
>>
>>47935921
Yes, anon, Raven Guard are pretty cool.
>>
I'm only buying like 200-300 GBP of stuff but hey, that's like $60-90 of savings right? I'll take it.
>>
>>47935920
>>47935902
A good title. One that I'll bear with pride. Find another title, anon. That or we become the Word Bearer equivalent of Alpharius.
>>
>>47935958
Taxes and shipping hurt like a bitch. I like making a handful of pretty individual orders.
>>
>>47935920
Find another mantle?I was thinking abou that anon who was calling for people to convert to the Word bearers, but you could pick one that is more generic even.
Alacrán doesn't restrict me to /hhg/ only.
Lots of people picking names after the legions and we'd soon descend into "Iron Warrior 91" or something as names.
>>
>>47936049
In all fairness, "Iron Warrior 91" sounds like what Perturabo would call his cannon fodder.
>>
Which legion does drop pods best?
>>
now that the pound has shit itself, I think I'm gonna order 10 Phalanx Warder upgrades. What's a better transport for that unit? A Land Raider or a Dreadclaw?
>>
File: image.jpg (319KB, 625x980px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
319KB, 625x980px
>>47935977
>>47936049
Very well then.

>"All I ever wanted was the truth. Remember those words as you read the ones that follow. I never set out to topple my father's kingdom of lies from a sense of misplaced pride. I never wanted to bleed the species to its marrow, reaving half the galaxy clean of human life in this bitter crusade. I never desired any of this, though I know the reasons for which it must be done. But all I ever wanted was the truth."

My favorite quote.

And an awesome pic someone made.
>>
Are there any good tactics for using NON-Chymeriea Blackshields?

I'm mostly interested in Outlanders, if that helps.
>>
Night guys. I don't think I can make a new bread tonight.
>>
>>47936365
Bunch of scouts plus max number of marauders with special weapons, overwhelm your opponent with as many deep strikers as possible. Take a Damocles for good measure.
>>
>>47936133
Probably NL
>>
>>47937140
>Tfw forgetting Maun the god of drop pods.
>>
>>47930557
>>47927018
>>47932069
Please tell me it had a helmet option.
>>
New FW releases.

https://www.forgeworld.co.uk/en-AU/Knight-Errant-Tylos-Rubio

https://www.forgeworld.co.uk/en-AU/Blackshields-Transfer-Sheet

And a bunch of bundles as well.
>>
>>47936182
I am torn between thr Bears and the sons of Horace.

Both are pretty cool, but reavers...man...reavers are like better vet squads as they are cheaper.
>>
really wanna make a seven samurai esque diorama piece with the knights errant, don't worry, either heavy modification or scratch build for rubio
So far for the seven I have

Garro
Rubio
Loken
Neamean Reaver
Macer Varren
Severian

can't think of a seventh one tho, altho I haven't read all the books
Anyone know of a good contender for number seven?
>>
>>47939081
Why not Bror Tyrfingr or Ares Voitek?
>>
>>47939132

You don;t want the shitty ones that are introduced just to cark it in the next book. You want the ones that actually mean something, and preferably those who will end up being among the first Grey Knights.
>>
>>47939081
This guy >>47927695 in grey
>>
>>47939081
Sevatar?
>>
>>47939200
wait when did this happen?
>>
>>47939138
Then no one else named. I even question Rubio.
>>
>>47939218
It's heavily implied Sevatar is one of the founding GK. The Emperor's Gift implies (ADB has said time and again that he doesn't like saying things straight up) that he was the Master of the 8th Brotherhood IIRC, gravure with a guy wearing a bathelmet, using a chainglaive, with a scripture in typical Sev's tone like "I just wanted to survive, look at my sins before looking at my achievements" or whatnot.
>>
>>47939271

Abaddon claimed that one of the Founders was an Ultramarine, and the only Ultramarine in the Knights Errant was Rubio.
>>
Ay where all da fresh bread at
>>
>>47939324
Fair enough.
>>
>>47939368

Buy your FW now edition?
>>
>>47939081
Cypher :^)
>>
Good job UK imbeciles, at least it's time to buy buy buy some resin
>>
>>47939384
from bongland over here, so I should be good
except for the fact that, you know, the UK is pretty much fucked
>>
>>47939414
It's all the old fucks fault

not even sure why they're allowed to vote, the old bastards will be dead in a few years and leave us in an even worse state than they planned on leaving us before
>>
>>47939432

Kiwistan, and I'm making massive FW order tomorrow or the next day, depending on how far the Pound falls.
While I lament the result, I'll take what I can get from it.
>>
>>47939439
Can our countries be commonwealth friends

I don't want to see Britain (well, England and Wales after everyone else leaves the UK) become Russia's bitch
>>
>>47939454

As it happens, there was never a Commonwealth Country more devoted to the Uk than New Zealand, even to the point where we refused to have an independent navy until it was forced on us in 1941 while Australia and Canada both had Navies of their own by the 1920s. (Before that, it was 'The New Zealand Division of the Royal Navy') and unanimously backed every single UK decision or move (Even the Suez Invasion, which both the US and USSR condemned).
If you want a Commonwealth Nation slavishly devoted to the UK, then we're your guys.
>>
>>47939438
So they can live out their last few years embracing their racism and xenophobia, thinking they're back in their prime of 1950.
>>
>>47939414
Yep...
I'm going to buy some stuff before I leave the UK for a year, it's much more advantageous for me now than in France.
>>
>>47939438
Exactly.
>>
>>47939514
>>47939533
A garbage decision made by garbage people.
>>
>>47939655
Damn old people.
>>
>>47939655
Why was this voted for? Xenophobia? If UK still wants to trade with the EU they will still need to abide by several of their rules anyway.
>>
>>47939688
xenophobia, racism, "the good old days", and a massive PR and media campaign of lies and ignorance aimed at the idiot folk who don't care to fact check. This is so tremendously disappointing, saddening and... I don't know, I honestly can't think straight about what these people have done to my country without just hurling abuse at them.
>>
File: poljaci2.jpg&w=625.jpg (131KB, 625x391px) Image search: [Google]
poljaci2.jpg&w=625.jpg
131KB, 625x391px
>>47939688
>>
Next thread theme. Bonus points for those who get the significance.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wSExogKSOyc
>>
File: razgovor1.jpg (39KB, 625x391px) Image search: [Google]
razgovor1.jpg
39KB, 625x391px
>>47939728
>>
File: razgovor2.jpg (41KB, 625x391px) Image search: [Google]
razgovor2.jpg
41KB, 625x391px
>>47939737
>>
>>47939706
Well, be better drop this argument before it devolves into /pol/, lest suddenly the country changes it's name to "Albion" and some turkish dude starts his army of thunderbolt-clad giants
>>
>>47939688
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ A lot of people feel like Europe's making the decisions for us and want to "take the country back. Honestly, I don't see this as the end of Britain or the EU, whilst I would of preferred that we remain, not much will probably be different in the end.

If there's one good thing that's come out of this, it's showing the politicians of Britain that people don't agree with the decisions they're making for us, hopefully it will shake up the status quo a bit.
>>
File: razgovor3.jpg (40KB, 625x391px) Image search: [Google]
razgovor3.jpg
40KB, 625x391px
>>47939747
There you go. Now you understand.
>>
File: NoVM2WA.png.gif (5MB, 367x278px) Image search: [Google]
NoVM2WA.png.gif
5MB, 367x278px
>>47939754
I just wanna know what UKIP are gonna call themselves now.
> They lost their one gimmick, and now they have to find another one
>>
File: Primarchs-detail.jpg (322KB, 717x526px) Image search: [Google]
Primarchs-detail.jpg
322KB, 717x526px
I'm voting Empsxit!
Who's with me?
>>
>>47939786
I'm honestly surprised people sided with Gove, Farage, and Johnson

I mean Osborne and Cameron are hardly great on the other side, but those three are really prime chucklefucks
>>
File: Horus Leave.png (12KB, 590x114px) Image search: [Google]
Horus Leave.png
12KB, 590x114px
>>47939801
>>
>>47939786
NMSF
No More Scary Foreigners
>>
>>47939081

Morturg, or was he just a pro imperial black shield?
>>
>>47939081
Thanks for the advice guys
Honestly I might just make up my own knight, maybe a Dreadnought Knight as It'll look really cool next to the others.

Wasn't there a loyalist who was raped by Curze and Malcador requested him to be in a special dreadnought?

Or maybe a Knight errant in scout armour, say he's Janus/Omegon
>>
>>47928303
hawt dayum (swooning)
whats your secret?
>>
>>47939913
His entry header says he's a blackshield, so that'swhat I'd assume
>>
>>47939955
I read it as a dude raped by both Curze AND Malcador, and felt very sad about him.
>Dreadnought Knight
The Red Scorpions' CM is now a Leviathan with apothecary icons, and 40k BA already have librarian Dreads, so a sniper psyker techmarine Dread Knight would be plausible.
Dread Knight....dreadknight
>>
>>47939990

We do know he survives the Heresy and returns to Imperial service though, so he could work for lack of a more appropriate character
>>
>>47939977
What do you want to know in particular?

The red is just a base of gold (yeah, they even bling within) shaded with a dark metall/highlighted light metal with 6 coats of tamiya clear red.
>>
>>47939728
>>47939737
>>47939747
I thought I was the only one from Croatia interested in 30k.
Thread posts: 372
Thread images: 80

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.