[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Jeskai control using Nahiri to fetch Emrakul. >Nahiri

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: Image.ashx.png (132KB, 223x311px) Image search: [Google]
Image.ashx.png
132KB, 223x311px
>Jeskai control using Nahiri to fetch Emrakul.
>Nahiri literally fetches Emrakul in Innistrad story.

Are we just going to ignore the fact that a competitive modern deck was a clue to what was happening on Innistrad?
>>
Jeskai control gon be dope in standard
>>
>>47888138

Depends on what we get in the new set. Standard is all WX aggro at the minute from what I've seen.
>>
>>47888005
you didn't need game mechanics.
In the lore Nahiri wanted to fuck over Innistrad, and was bringing something to Innistrad. And Emrakul was missing.

What did you think the person who has been dealing with Eldrazi for millennia, and knows how to manipulate them, was bringing to fuck up a world?

Once she and her motives were spoiled, there was no more question.
>>
>>47890739
There's also monoblue(sometimes with a white splash) brains, Jund (basically Goblin Dank+value spells) and BG aristocrats and Seasons Past.
>>
>>47888005
It was painfully obvious from the start that it was going to be Eldrazi two blocks in a row even without any deliberate "hints".
>>
>>47888005
She's surprisingly loyal with that 4 base, and she'll power up to her -8 pretty quick.
>>
The lore is bad and you should feel bad.
>>
>>47888005

People called this back when Nahiri was revealed, that she was going to be summoning Emrakul both in-story and in-game.

Still, interesting!
>>
>>47888005
could someone explain to me what's so good about the combo? I mean i get it, summon emrakul, swing for 13 and get it back and recast it for less(or swing with old emrakul and kill them dead) but like. she comes down turn four and you gotta wait two turns to ult. Can the deck these two go in slow the game down enough for that actually happen?

It's interesting and cool and all but this sounds more like something you'd hear happening on a kitchen table than on a competetive level.
>>
>>47892299
It's a Modern control deck and it obviously uses the old Emrakul. I'd say that's a pretty good win condition.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.