[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does /tg/ think of Myfarog? A lot of the people I've

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

What does /tg/ think of Myfarog? A lot of the people I've seen shitting on it do it because of the author's political leaning.
>>
No, people shit on it because it's a bad game, and because there are legitimate shills who make spam threads like this one.
>>
It's basically "gas the kikes, race war now" the RPG.
>>
>shitty rules
>can't divorce personal opinions from game mechanics, so shitty rules intensifies
>only talked about because of creator's previous infamy
>every week OP makes the same thread pretending to have never heard of it before

The one good thing I will say about this is no more Papyrus
>>
>>47803695
Literally never heard of it until this moment.

>>47803707
Please tell me everything bad about it, so I can laugh at the authors' fuck-ups to boost my low self-esteem.
>>
Honestly the best thing it has going for it is that the author is crazy, because you can at least have a somewhat interesting conversation about that. You can't say the same for the game. Everyone would have forgotten about it a long time ago if not for the controversy surrounding Varg himself.
>>
>>47803746
>vbecause you can at least have a somewhat interesting conversation about that

Please, don't start that shit here. Take it to /pol/, because honestly, it's not as interesting as you pretend it is, it's not traditional games, and in general, fuck you.
>>
>>47803741
>Please tell me everything bad about it, so I can laugh at the authors' fuck-ups to boost my low self-esteem.
If you're familiar with the term "fantasy heartbreaker", this is a perfect example. Varg has very little experience with RPG systems outside of D&D and Scandinavian D&D clones, and it shows. The game is bogged down with lots and lots of useless charts full of modifiers, including the infamous one that has four levels of "light breeze" and how each of them gives you a different modifier to swim across a lake. The author doesn't understand what makes RPGs interesting; he just vaguely knows what they're "supposed to look like".
>>
>>47803760
Oh, I agree with you. It doesn't belong here, and the game has no discussion value. The only thing to do is delete the thread.
>>
>>47803770
Holy shit motherfucking Varg Vikernes wrote it? How is this not a 10/10? Is there specific rules for arson?
>>
>>47804144
The fires you start can be fanned by no fewer than four different levels of light breeze.
>>
Are there any /pol/-tier RPGs (ala FATAL, RaHoWa) that are actually *good*? I mean on a mechanical level?
>>
Wasn't this written by that Swedish Odinist who burnt down a Church?

...how bad are the rules? Racial Holy War was a fucking car crash, how bad is Myfarog?
>>
>>47804264
No. By the sound of it, this is actually the best one and it is still shit.
>>
>>47804264
I mean, FATAL being /pol/ is almost a side note to the creepy rape fetish and turbo autism (Especially dice autism about bell curves leading to the infamous 10d100/20 rolls or whatever it was). FATAL is awful because it was made by two or three utter psychotics, not their politics.
>>
>>47804264
This is currently the closest you'll get. It works, which is more than you can say for the other two you mentioned.

Honestly, we live at a time that you can just take any old RPG and convert it to whatever fringe belief you want. No specialized system needed. Communist Fate Core? Done. Fascist Savage Worlds? Take out bennies and you're golden. Monarchist PbtA? Whatever floats your boat.
>>
>>47804264
If you're dumb enough to believe in /pol/ level bullshit, you're not smart enough to put together a decent system or seperate your politics from the mechanics.
>>
>>47803695
Stop posting this every week, Varg. This always goes down the same way.
>>
>>47803695
>No hand rubbing tables
>>
Anyone have a download for it?

Have FATAL in exchange
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.