[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jumpchain CYOA Thread #893: I Feel Unusual Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 474
Thread images: 96

File: 1442013359136.pdf (1B, 486x500px)
1442013359136.pdf
1B, 486x500px
>Google Drive
https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&usp=sharing

>Jumpchain IRC Chat
http://client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=%23JumpchainCYOA
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
http://pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread
>>47769443
>>
Since the last thread wasn't helpful in the least I'm reposting here.

Is there a setting (not a general/generic power perk) where I can pick up blue/frost fire? That is, a flame that's cold, even freezing and the power to manipulate it.

Somewhere that I can pick up hot ice would be nice too, but I've only seen that like once in any media I've consumed.
>>
So, Jumpers!

Let's say that, due to unforseen circumstances or maybe just a well-placed brick to the head, your chain ended at your tenth jump. What sort of goodies do you end up bringing home?
>>
>>47776657
No clue if Power Combinations (Young Justice) actually works this way, buuuut-

Get elementalism for fire and ice (Avatar, Generic Fighting Game, particularly fond of Medaka Box but you'd have to ignore what the jump says and give yourself the type of mental illness exhibited by canon Minuses to take it without preparation, etc), then just... sort of combine the two. You could theoretically use your ice to channel the raw heat of your pyrokinesis or your flames to enforce your bitter cold.
>>
>>47776715
Most importantly a waifu, a sweet bike and No Bills.
>>
>>47776729
Can you give me something specific? As I said in the post I am not looking for generic power sets or combinations.
>>
>>47776782
That is the best I can give you.
>>
>>47776657
There is a D&D spell called Cold Fire that kind of does what you want. Problem is that it's used to affect preexisting fire and has a time limit.
>>
>>47776657
I don't think a non-generic solution exists anon.
Sorry.
>>
What jump gives you the ship for inactive companions to stay on?
>>
>>47776814
Uncharted Waters
>>
>>47776657
>>47776782
>Since the last thread wasn't helpful in the least
>wants something extremely specific that might not exist as a thing

Well someone got out on the cunty side of the bed this morning.
>>
File: 1342690948405.gif (1MB, 212x327px) Image search: [Google]
1342690948405.gif
1MB, 212x327px
>>47776657
Wait a fucking minute. I made that post. Why are you copying it here to try and start shit?

Goddamn, did me not wanting your generic answer piss you off THAT much?
>>
>>47776715
my wife , a Pip boy, an M.D. a light saber, the Phoenix gate,The warehouse, and around 20 million in cash It's not much by jumper standards but it will do.
>>
>>47776937
>Shitposter is now copying people's posts from last thread to try and start shit by acting like them.
That's a new low.
>>
>>47776657
There might be some aesthetic perks that alter how your magic looks.
And you could literally just choose that on any of the nebulous xyz-kinesis perks.

That's the best I can offer.
>>
>>47777004
See >>47776937 , anon.

Somebody is trying to false flag.
>>
File: 735.gif (44KB, 450x350px) Image search: [Google]
735.gif
44KB, 450x350px
>>47776715
>PMD
>Warehouse+Body Mod (technically not Jumps in and of themselves)
>Cho Aniki
>Redwall
>Ga'Hoole
>Medabots
>Scott Pilgrim
>Dark Souls
>Pirates of the Carribean
>Squirrel and Hedgehog
>Sword Art Online

Well, besides snekfu, I bring home ridiculous APM, a newfound appreciation for fitness, an old sailing ship, immunity to poisoning, advice from great warrior spirits, a Medabot, a soundtrack, pyromancy, and whatever Like Riding A Bike does.

All in all, no immortality or anything, but it'll be a decent life.
>>
File: Arnie gross.jpg (12KB, 275x305px) Image search: [Google]
Arnie gross.jpg
12KB, 275x305px
>>47777019
Ewwwwwwwww!
I touched it!
>>
>>47776937
Well, since some asshole is false-flagging you, I'll give you the answer and not him. Any 3.X Jump, pick up the Energy Substitution (Cold) feat. Won't work on anything that isn't magic, though.
>>
>>47776715
A desire to commit suicide.
>>
>>47777080
Fuck off. Nobody wants to listen to your emo poetry, especially not every time this question gets asked.
>>
>>47777076
That's a neat solution, thanks. Along with the Frostburn supplement someone suggested, I think I can come away from FR with a lot of fitting stuff.

But yeah, I don't know what his problem is.
>>
>>47777093
Don't ask that question if you don't want my answer.
>>
File: sad hugs.gif (2MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
sad hugs.gif
2MB, 500x281px
>>47777080
Hey, man, it's gonna be okay. Even with just ten jumps, if they're the right ones they give you the power to MAKE this world the way you want it to be.

And in the end, isn't that more satisfying?
>>
>>47777106
We've heard your answer, though. We want something besides "Waaaaaaaah!"
>>
>>47777080
Record it!
Become an hero we deserbe!
>>
>>47777131
No. Because this universe is an empty, dead, and doomed place.

>>47777140
It's the only answer to give.
>>
>>47777131
He's literally to dumb to do that.
>>
>>47777131
Don't bother, anon. Unless he can keep jumping forever and become double-YHWH to force Jumpchan into a submissive sex role, he's going to always bitch and say how anything that can possibly end the adventure is cancer. >>47777106 and >>47777148 is only proof.
>>
>>47777148
Cheer up, emo kid.
>>
File: 1427109153659.gif (811KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1427109153659.gif
811KB, 500x281px
>>47777148
And who, exactly, is going to tell you you're not allowed to change that?

Since when have Jumpers ever /not/ cheated a universe's rules?

If there's no God, that just means there's no one to stop you!
>>
>>47777159
My jump-chan is a fearful cosmic voice, though.
>>
Hey /jc/ what are some perks for granting mundane objects sapience?
>>
File: i'm not a robot.gif (705KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
i'm not a robot.gif
705KB, 500x281px
>>47777170
That depends on your definition of "mundane."

By the definition of "not supernatural," Robot Masters are technically "mundane," meaning the Doctor perkline from Mega Man Classic is right up your alley.

On the other hand, there's that one import in Binbougami that lets you turn any of your items into a Companion.
>>
>>47777169
Oh so she's a screamer then?
>>
>>47777202
That robot is just too adorable.
>>
>>47776715
A sweet cyborg body, some pokemon, magic, a spaceship, the ability to fly, and a Kaiju form.
>>
>>47777167
The fundamental problem is that an explorer who has to create the destinations themselves has defeated himself.
>>
File: Snuggling the wife.jpg (2MB, 1666x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Snuggling the wife.jpg
2MB, 1666x1000px
>>47776715
A large family, a cult, and a desire to chart the multiverse on my own terms.
THE RIDE NEVER ENDS
>>
>>47776715
>I died in Harvest Moon.
I knew I shouldn't have trusted my neighbors.

My pokemon, obviously, with that including my Sylveon waifu. I also have a penthouse apartment, a bullet proof suit, 2 Rebreathers, and a lot of media that I purchased in universe and not with CP.
Oh, and I have a Glock 17... that I don't have a license for.
Really should have tried getting one for it during 9 to 5.
>>
File: bullying a robot.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
bullying a robot.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>>47777223
Nichijou is neat, yeah.

On a related note.

Jumpers! Who is your most valuable AI/robot, and what do they run/inhabit?

I ask for no specific reason.
>>
>>47777223
And she makes flan...
Delicious flan...
>>
>>47776715
I don't, I discover that letting me go back home with everything I gathered if I die was a lie. When I die Jump Chan laughs, takes away everything I had gained up to that point, and sends me back to the very beginning of the chain telling me to start all over again. Even death cannot free me from Jump Chan.
>>
>>47777267
Only AI I have is the one from Halo. You know, the one I trapped in a computer sitting in the warehouse and who I never let out on adventures.
>>
>>47777286
Denial is a strange fetish.
>>
>>47777170
Adventure Time has you covered.
>>
>>47777289
Imagine what happens if a companion stumbles onto them on accident.
>>
Can you get templates in the Forgotten Realms jump? ie. Half-Celestial Elf, Half-Dragon Dwarf, Vampire whatever, etc.

If that's the case, does anyone know a Large-Sized Humanoid creature valid for the Forgotten Realms jump race choice?

Or if Dragon Magazine stuff is valid for it. I could use Half-Minotaur to go up a size category but I don't know if that stuff is kosher.
>>
File: Fat wife.jpg (191KB, 1968x346px) Image search: [Google]
Fat wife.jpg
191KB, 1968x346px
>>47777248
HA HA IGNORE ME I MISSED THE TENTH JUMP PART
I CAN READ!

Super comfy home, wizard shit, and a moderately sized family.
And a desire to chart the sea of space!
THE RIDE WILL END IN THE DISTANT FUTURE
>>
>>47777131
The problem with the 10 jump thing is that with it ending abruptly like that I can understand it being depressing especially if you were working up to something. If you knew it was going to end at jump 10 you would probably pick 10 entirely different jumps. However a lot of people start with easier jumps then build up.
Now by jump 10 I do have some nice things but I admit I would be disappointed. There are places I would have wanted to go that I missed out on because I wanted to be ready for them.
I would eventually get over it but there would be a quire a period of grumpiness
>>
>>47776715
>Pokémon
>Pokémon Mystery Dungeon
>Infamous
>Cardcaptor Sakura
>Symbiote
>Chronicles of Narnia
>Harry Potter
>Discworld
>Robocop
>Terminator
I get Three Varieties of Magic, Human Calculator Skills, A Warehouse full of Treasure, Three Varieties of Time Travel, an Immunity to fate, and most importantly a Symbiote which I am now free to do the fusion thing with. I suppose I'll probably succeed in my goal.
>>
>>47777338
They've been instructed to let her sit in there, no matter how hard she cries about it.

It'd suck pretty bad for the yandere I've been torturing for eons to get out, yes.
>>
>>47777267
Prime My central AI magitech bio supercomputer, They run the superplanetary structure that is my LoT.
>>
>>47777344
That picture is one of the most stupidest ideas I have ever seen. I hope whoever thought of this would be smacked upside the head. It's fucking love it!
>>
>>47777202
>>47777317
Thanks anons that helps greatly.
>>
File: konataanswers.png (115KB, 275x320px) Image search: [Google]
konataanswers.png
115KB, 275x320px
>>47776715
> Tenth jump was Twilight
Shame.

But I have that Return, still, so if that still works I guess I'll go live in PMD, find the portal linking that and the regular (possibly Manga?) Pokemon world, and kick around between the two as a blue coyote with alchemy powers until I inevitably die of old age.
>>
>>47777353
>Terminator

...you didn't bring Skynet back with you did you?
>>
>>47777267
Most valued AI is my personal assistant. Who I still haven't named. I suck at names.

She runs on practically everything, from a small platoon of ridiculously OP angel-robots, to every electronic in my all homes, a full planetary forge-world, to the Matrix-like virtual reality I created.

Her most frequent task is fetching me chocolate and answering phone calls through. Sometimes she complains about underutilizing her and my technological capabilities.
>>
>>47777364
I hope your child lets it out.
>>
File: Rape face.gif (1MB, 680x390px) Image search: [Google]
Rape face.gif
1MB, 680x390px
>>47777403
It's great, ain't it?
It's why I spent all my wife's DC import cp on Growth.
>>
>>47777267
I cannot say enough good things about Chartreuse. She's this beautiful kuudere hypercompetent minion that can do anything from darn a sock to snipe a senator to bake a souffle, all while rocking a butler outfit. She's often the voice of logic and restraint, keeping me on time for appointments and below various LEO radars. I probably would have died or gone insane around Jump 20 without her.

Also, I've got my Boys--the three-hundred-odd Star Wars battle droids that I've kept around and upgraded and such to the point that they're now B-7 Battle Droids. Still look the same as the originals, just with my insignia on their shoulders in red. The commanders are always good for a bit of comic relief.
>>
>>47777456
Well she'd probably infect and take over the body of whoever does it so, that would end badly.
>>
>>47777159
Wow this is some next-level strawmanning.
>>
>>47777440
Probably not, given that I imagine it most likely wouldn't be in my Warehouse. But I do take that microchip back.
>>
>>47777445
She sounds like she is fun to mess with. At least she is loyal and you appreciate her right Anon?
>>
>>47777267
OMNI, which started off as a Mass Effect VI combined with Marvel brains, who inhabits my warehouse computer system (build from various technologies and magics).
>>
>>47777267
Right now my only AI companion is my Halo Smart AI Aida.
Of all my companions, she will question my decisions the most. At first it was annoying, but then I realized that she was just doing it to make sure that I don't loose focus or do something I might regret.
>>
File: 5c616b3791540ee0c190b006e2da20d5.jpg (1007KB, 910x1280px) Image search: [Google]
5c616b3791540ee0c190b006e2da20d5.jpg
1007KB, 910x1280px
>>47776715
Well, let me just check my list and see what my first ten Jumps were...

>>Pokemon, Infamous, FFTA, Chrono Trigger, FTL, Harvest Moon, LoT, Soul Eater, Buffyverse, Alice's Adventures in Wonderland, Asura Cryin

Geeze, I died in a shitty harem anime universe? After everything else I endured? I call bull, but what can you do.

I'd be bringing home an early form of my harem, when it was just three waifus and two pokemon that had paired off and refused to join in my shenanigans. The pair would probably head back home instead of tagging along. I'm kind of sad to think that Invader Zim was my next Jump and I would miss out of Tak if that had happened. Along with them, I'd have a pretty decent mix of magic, physical prowess, and an insane amount of Warhammer 40k Technology under my belt/in my warehouse.

We would probably end up revolutionizing the space industry overnight. All the profits would get donated back to cleaning up this stinky little blue marble we call home. Because, serious, what would I do with billions of dollars? Swim in it?

>>47777267
Technically, it's Alita from GUNNM (Brain Bio-Chip model), but she's skirting the line between AI and Android pretty hard if you think about it too much.

My most valuable true AIs are the Cheer Squad I created on a drunken dare. (I just realized how many of my favorite moments from my chain come from some sort of chemical influence. Maybe I should work on that.) The Cheer Squad are a bunch of miniature robots that do nothing more than detect depression and sadness, then do their best to figure out what is the best solution. It can range anywhere from cooking pancakes, to a confetti shower, to even playing just the right song. They're still learning, so more often than not they're wrong, but that's amusing in it's own way. They're currently off-line until I can find time to reprogram them. They've learned a little /too/ well what I like.
>>
>>47777494
But of course. Loyalty is pretty much hard-coded, and she's pretty great.

Messing with her is hilarious through. I could spend hours just doing that. Sometimes I make she knows I appreciate her through, no need to be jerk about it all. But the chocolate stays.
>>
>>47777267
Custom one I made with the plans from Armored Core, integrating programming and AI technology from other jumps as well.

It acts as a secondary Commander without an actual ACU, and micromanages my units and drones.
It also does things like hack into places when I'm not feeling up to it, but I still tackle the high-security work myself.
>>
On the Zerg jump, are Evolved Carapace 2 and 3 supposed to be discounted for Infested?
>>
File: 1465599686361.jpg (41KB, 307x386px) Image search: [Google]
1465599686361.jpg
41KB, 307x386px
>>47777457
>that gif
>in the context of a kitsune loving woman sowing chaos across the multiverse

If you are who I think you are, let's just hope the other guy isn't in here. He isn't safe. No one is safe.
Also, it's nice to see you. If you are you.
Disregard this if I've read anonymous wrong.
>>
>>47778042
You talking about that guy who really hates Caster?
>>
>>47777267
Ahh, my ROB unit from the Star Fox jump. Before any of my companions, there was him. Throughout my journeys I gave him sentience and sapience, he had memories of when he was just a servitor droid who I always took care of despite never having it do anything. He renamed himself Simon after that point, to commemorate his ascendance.

He's been there always, I trusted him enough to become my Symbiote. By late-chain he's reached Ultron comic level feats, he makes me so proud.
I hope to even get him a waifu in the form of a Andrew Richter AI from Worm.
He inhabits a synthetic humanoid form, though he doesn't really need it because he's just a conciousness inhabiting a shell, his death cannot exist.
>>
>>47778084
Naw, just an anon that made some CYOA builds that were crazed amazonian engines of destruction. She kept hitting on kitsune build anons, then finding out they were men, and turning them into platonic subordinates.
It always turned out to be the same guy, and I couldn't stop laughing.
>>
>>47776715
Ridiculous Kung fu, a mad scientist likely to uplift humanity, the Arrow, an instructional manual on how to magic, and genetic samples capable of easily being spliced into people to make them telepaths. And those are just the bits useful for the world at large.
>>
>>47777267
That would be my Halo smart AI, Delphi, after my Battlestar Galactica Jump she was thrilled with being able to download into a Cylon body. Originally she chose the number six model but has since created her own model based on her AI form.
>>
Hey digger most rider drivers are armor not shape shifting right? What if your anatomy is different i.e. having a stinger tail or some such?
>>
File: gawking.png (343KB, 768x621px) Image search: [Google]
gawking.png
343KB, 768x621px
>>47777094
By the way, just in case you want some more options-other than the FR suggestion and since you seem to be looking for something "specific"-not /quite/ what you're looking for but with Soulfire and Winter magic from Dresden Files you can fling around plasma fueled by a small part of your own soul surrounded by arctic gales that work great against Outsiders, which freeze rather than burn everything but the precise impact area. As in-hurt them meaningfully at all 1v1, which normally takes a lot more effort to stick to them at all.

Alternatively in SMT you can learn a spell that "creates" cold, which you could try to recombine with a magical combination perk into another system.

Finally-not sure if this counts as too "generic" for you but a Noble Phantasm that manifests as cold flames is possible, especially if you have the Prana Burst (Flames) skill.

Hot ice doesn't seem to have a specific solution though, the only things that come to mind are stuff like SCP or experimenting with a magical system to get what you want e.g. with Spellmaker

>>47776715
Some vibrating swords, some nanomachines, a pair of sneakers and mental wellbeing.

Huh. Could be worse.

>>47777267
That'll have to be a tie between GLADOS, the Red Queen and Shela, a Halo native because SHODAN isn't a real name. All three of which which are competitive, snarky and refreshingly amoral when it comes to anything science related. Honestly I'd have thought they'd get along fine if it wasn't for that text-to-speech device incident all those years ago.

And they run whichever new science projects I need testing at the moment. Like say, the current investigation into why my GLORIOUS TRANSDIMENSIONAL HIVEMIND has inexplicably collapsed into one mind. Current hypothesis involves an unexpected reaction between certain identity-affirmation perks keyed around my pre-Spark identity, the Page of Void's role and the reaction of Light and Nothing within a Nobody.
>>
File: Hot blooded (check it and see).jpg (323KB, 1402x992px) Image search: [Google]
Hot blooded (check it and see).jpg
323KB, 1402x992px
>>47778042
>>47778126
Ara ara, I was a hot blooded youth back then.
I've settled down with a wife and kids, now.
Only minimal rip and tear.
Damn I'm easy to spot. How the fuck?
Though now I guess I need to put RIPPER down for a side chain if I ever burn out on this one.
>>
>>47776715
>Pokemon
>Body Mod + Warehouse
>PMD
>Sugar Bowl
>Percy Jackson
>Infamous
>Dodgeball
>Digimon
>Courage The Cowardly Dog
>Harvest Moon
>Avatar: The Last Airbender

I am the cutest wandering prophet/healer ever, I own a farm, I have the most amazing friends, and I'm also my niece's favorite Pokemon. My only regret is not picking up some form of immortality early. Ah well, c'est la vie.

>>47777267
Isaac. At some point in Dragonlance he turned his attention to the nanites we picked up in Marvel Comics. He is now the Light of Terra. I baked him a sponge cake to celebrate, but so did his wife, so you know which one he preferred.
>>
I need perks for strategy and keikaku. Where are the best places for these?
>>
File: 2E9.jpg (26KB, 602x452px) Image search: [Google]
2E9.jpg
26KB, 602x452px
>>47778296
>RIPPER Chain
http://youtu.be/g4ChTL-3c3o
If that happens, fucking post it.
You really are.
>>
>>47776814
>>47776827
Import your LoT to UW and, BAM, instant party boat in orbit whenever you can't bring everyone in jump.
>>
>>47776715
Killed in DC Jump, not too bad

Back home now with magic, superpowers, a philosopher's stone, seduction skills, sports car, penthouse, 4 waifus, shapeshifting, trees that grow iron, silver and gold, and immortality....not bad overall
>>
>>47777344
In order for that to work you would have to hold closer to the pommel to keep it from getting stuck on the ground and since you would probably be providing most of the force the catapult is redundant.
>>
File: Kon shank.jpg (152KB, 614x461px) Image search: [Google]
Kon shank.jpg
152KB, 614x461px
>>47778430
Oh, I will...
I will...
>>
File: mfw.gif (3MB, 640x479px) Image search: [Google]
mfw.gif
3MB, 640x479px
>>47776715
>Pokémon Conquest
>FF XIII/2/3
>Chroma Squad
>Cooking Show
>Ace Attorney
>Rwby
>FF Crystal Chronicles
>Geneforge

>mfw it stops just before Fullmetal, Akagi and GUNNM

I'm a really shitty wizard, an even shittier Kamen Rider knockoff, with a soul power that's very effective... against supernatural shit I'll never see again.

...Bah, I'll make myself and my family biologicaly immortal, become an prosecutor, and see if I can introduce pokémon here without fucking the ecosystem. Maybe 'invent' Dust and antimatter tech once industry finally reaches that point.

A rather mediocre ending, but it was fun while it lasted.
>>
>>47778404
Sherlock Holmes, Gargoyles, Worm has a shard for that, No Game no Life has a really good one, DC, Avatar and Overlord have ones for strategy, and I think the Fallen London spy perks are focused on planning
>>
>>47778479
Thats the plan, well party planet.
>>
>>47777343
The FR jump is kinda set up like a template. If I remember right, you just pay your CR * 100 as your race cost. That means all you need to do is sift through the SRD to find a large PC race.
>>
>>47777343
as I recall dragon mag is valid and the jump in fact includes classes from it.
>>
>>47777343
Yes, you can apply templates.

Fire-Souled Half-Celestial Radiant Mist Dragon.
>>
>>47778936
do it whole hog be a half fiend half celestial legendary firesouled radiator whatever
>>
Out of curiosity, does anyone have that link to the Kairos Translation?
>>
File: u wot marisa.png (222KB, 600x510px) Image search: [Google]
u wot marisa.png
222KB, 600x510px
>>47778928
>dragon magazines are acceptable
Wait, you mean I could make a Poultrymancer?
>>
>>47779084
erm, what?
>>
>>47779112
>he doesn't know about Chicken-infested Commoners
>>
>>47778936
... Mist dragon might not actually be the best choice there.

Radiant gets you Color Spray x3 a day, Blur x3 a day, Mirror Image, Searing Light, Freedom of Movement, Rainbow Pattern, Prismatic Spray, Repulsion, and both Scintillating and Prismatic Spheres. Coupled with immunity to blindness and fast healing so long as you're in a light source.

Half-Celestial, that's immunity to acid, cold, disease, and electricity, as well as Protection from Evil, Blass, Aid, Detect Evil, Cure Serious Wounds, Neutralize Poison, Remove Disease, Holy Smite, Dispel Evil, Holy Word, Holy Aura, Hallow, Symbol, Summon Monster IX, and Resurrection.

Fire-Souled... Shit, i actually don't know that one. What does it involve?

... and fuck, actually what WOULD be a good race to use those templates with.
>>
>>47779112
47779134 ▶
>>47779084
no, the class itself is homebrew. You can however become chicken infested
>>47779112
>Poultrymancer
https://www.dandwiki.com/wiki/Poultrymancer_%283.5e_Prestige_Class%29
>>
File: dowant.jpg (18KB, 464x360px) Image search: [Google]
dowant.jpg
18KB, 464x360px
>>47777267
I built myself a WAU analogue. It manages all my facilities, including the (T. O. Morrow tech based, planetary-scale) High-Velocity Fiber Jammer network.

Imagine something between a completely red Aurora Borealis and gargantuan crimson sheets billowing in the upper atmosphere, deflecting/shredding any and all encroaching nasties. It's beautiful.
>>
>>47779126
oh, ah the flaw. I'm not sure it's possible to take flaws in the jump. Unless they are drawbacks like the orcus pig.
>>
>>47779153
fire souled gives you the fire sub type, leadership a charisma related power and charisma I believe.
>>
>>47779112
In one of the Dragon Magazines, they did some joke peasant flaws.
Chicken Infested is one of them. Basically, whenever you pull out an item, there's a 1 in 3 chance you pull out a chicken instead of whatever you were trying to grab.
Withdrawing items from a spell component pouch is a free action. So is dropping them.

Basically, you take some Warlock stuff that lets you auto kill them and, since they;re so low HD, animate them. Then there's something that turns your animated things into living bombs.

It's pretty silly, and probably the only rules-bending thing Jump-chan would allow, just because of how ludicrous it is.

>>47779158
>no, the class itself is homebrew. You can however become chicken infested
I was more using it as a term, rather than the actual PrC someone made.
>>
>>47779153
Fire sub-type, Haste, Inspiring, Unshakable, +4 Cha, and this little thing:

>Overwhelming Passion (Su): A fire-souled creature is alive with passion and inspiration, but not all creatures can withstand such intensity. With a successful melee attack against an opponent with an Intelligence score, the fire-souled creature can transfer a bit of its own energy into the target, threatening to overwhelm the target's emotional capacity. Invoking this power is a free action, and it requires a successful melee attack or melee touch attack to deliver. If the attack hits, the target must make a Will save (DC 10 + 1/2 the fire-souled creature's racial Hit Dice + the fire-souled creature's Charisma modifier) or lose one special attack with a save DC based on Charisma (fire-souled creature's choice, chosen from abilities it has seen the target use). If the target casts spells as a bard or sorcerer or has several spell-like abilities, overwhelming passion blocks access to a single spell. The creature loses access to this special attack for a number of rounds equal to the fire-souled creature's Charisma bonus (minimum of round). The fire-souled creature may make use overwhelming passion once a day per two HD it possesses, with a minimum of once per day. Overwhelming passion is a mind-affecting ability.
>>
>>47777267
well you know how wizards are better when they're smart, and you know how the DC jump describes the mother box as living? I kept importing my mother box as an intellect based magic user for most of my chain, it's gotten pretty ridiculous, then I imported it into worm for compound computation, and since most of making a new magic spell is mental it's basically a portable version of hex from diskworld
>>
File: sideglance.png (248KB, 435x488px) Image search: [Google]
sideglance.png
248KB, 435x488px
Some Mage the Awakening related questions:

Assuming you were able to fully restore the Atlantean language, how much of a boost d'you think it would make to your magic's power?

Is it possible to create spirits above Rank 5 by creating lots of them, endowing one with the capacity to use the Darkhallow and performing it on a mystic conflux associated with transitory states to absorb the other spirits?

Does anyone know of a metal with a property of binding powerful supernatural beings that isn't iron? Ever since becoming a god of iron I've had an idea for dealing with the True Fae who aren't content to serve under me. It involves extracting them from Arcadia and performing certain invasive procedures to them until they've been rendered into a compliant state. Also, since it's suggested to have no contract with the Hedge, does access to Changeling's Arcadia seem like an adequate pact price to contract with the God-Machine?

What do you think you'd get from forging an artifact out of Idigrams?

Other than Jumper is a Genius!, what are some good ideas if one wanted to go about reverse engineering the gadgets of DtD demons?

Supposing one is empowered by, and partially composed of to an extend, fear. Is there a chance Beasts could develop NIghtmares based on your powers?

>>47779037
>firesouled radiator

Surely even D&D doesn't have shounen protagonist furniture-Drizzts in it?
>>
>>47779158
You know fallowing that link and the one for the chicken infested trait comes from, it is disturbing to see where the forgotten realm drawbacks came from. No wonder they were so stupid.
>>
>>47778787
>>47778928
>>47778936
Well, there I have it.

Time to become a Half-Celestial Half-Dragon Half-Minotaur Weregiant Crocodile Human.

Is that even valid? I have never once played D&D and am the dumb so I really don't know.
>>
>>47779301
>Three halves
>>
>>47779329
given the nature of templates that's actually legal it's the last three parts that don't make sense
>>
>>47779329
In D&D, having extra chromosomes just makes you more powerful!

Of course, they can only be made by players who have the same.
>>
>>47779301
>Weregiant Crocodile Human

Templates build off the one race. If you wanted to be a Crocodile or Human, you could build half-Celestial half-dragon half-minotaur (why) human absolutely.
>>
Someone name a few item/gear heavy jumps. I have spare room in my warehouse and that is a problem for me.
>>
Question for those that have done the DUNE Jump,

Did you take the Abomination perk for all that power at the risk of having your personality overwhelmed by all those of your previous lives and ancestors?

Total control over your body to the point of halting aging, impervious to mind control, deciphering the meaning of the smallest twitch of someone's finger, multiple streams of thought, and being able to compel people with your voice make it very tempting to take.

The altered personality I rolled was Mysterious Stranger which pretty much makes me Doctor Who, don't let people close, wander around following own agenda, popping in whenever certain or important people are in danger.

What about you?

>>47779301
>Half-Celestial Half-Dragon Half-Minotaur Weregiant Crocodile Human
That sound like one step past ManBearPig
>>
>>47779342
>>47779403
...pretty sure he means Were-(Giant Crocodile) Human, guys. As in, a human with Lycanthropy which causes him to transform into an abnormally large crocodile.
>>
>>47779269
>Does anyone know of a metal with a property of binding powerful supernatural beings
Just make things out of magicite.
>>
>>47779434
Ah.

Gotta love syntax. But yeah, that would actually work.
>>
>>47779329
Shh.

Buildmaking goes by crunch. I'll deal with the consequences of my choices in-jump.

>>47779403
Uh. It's supposed to be (Weregiant Crocodile) Human. Not (Weregiant) Crocodile Human. Half-Minotaur makes me Large, so I can go up a size category to Huge with the Lycanthropy template.
>>
File: contemplative.png (254KB, 610x520px) Image search: [Google]
contemplative.png
254KB, 610x520px
Oh, also-does anyone have any good ideas for Changeling Contracts of Spirit and Prime? Not dealing with the Dahak though, that guy's a dick.

Also trying to think up contracts for Aether itself and the Empyrean.

>>47779438
Duly noted, any idea which FF's magicite is best for the job?

>>47779428
And only one step behind the legendary half tarrasque
>>
>>47779461
See >>47779456

Now what kind of horrifying orgy created you.
>>
>>47779301
you could be were crocodile, but I'm unaware of any were giants.
>>
>>47779479
6, because it has a perk that lets you convert powerful beings into magicite. Shiny rocks of power.
>>
>>47779456
Alright! Time to offend the entirety of Faerun just by existing.

>>47779482
Remember: what happens in the Seven Heavens stays in the Seven Heavens.
>>
File: the sun goes down.jpg (247KB, 1280x700px) Image search: [Google]
the sun goes down.jpg
247KB, 1280x700px
>>47776715
>Pokemon
>PMD
>Wakfu
>FFTA
>Aion
>Samurai Jack
>Pacific Rim
>Hollywood
>Jackie Chan Adventures
>Thundercats

>Died in Thundercats
Thundercats Hnooooooooo.
But I end up being a hive-minded dog cleric and pals, wielding a magical and demon infused magic sword that probably just come back and do kung-fu movies while visiting hospitals because the power of Arceus/Eniripsa/Aion compels people to not be dying.

Maybe a side business in promotional events for Pokemon and a vacation hobby of scaring the shit out of anyone watching the SOSUS network when some kaiju show up.
>>
>>47779482
technically you can have a bunch of half templates for things that you aren't even an eighth of. That dragon blood is that strong(till you get downgraded to draconic)
>>
>>47779269
Not the maker but decently familiar with Mage. On the ones for the God Machine, Beast and Demon no. They're all second edition. A full High Speech vocabulary is up to fanwank, probably nothing too great though as the surviving bits are the ones directly relating to Magic. For Spirits keep in mind the creation of them the quick way is a temporary spell, and there's a rather large gap between 5 and 6 (as in 6 and up are part of the Pax Arcana). For bindings it varies heavily between splats, Matter 5 with Prime 3 can get you something that automatically expends mana to counter Supernal magic, not sure of anything for most other splats though. Idigrams are one of the weak points of my knowledge, my best guess from what little I know of them is it would have an effect based on what the Idigram was doing at the time, but could shift and change slowly (do keep in mind this is off of very cursory knowledge mainly from a single supplement, and therefore likely horrendously wrong).
>>
>>47779479
You die trying to enter the Supernal to make the basic negotiations with the Aether. Going to the Supernal without being an Archmage leads to instantaneous and retroactive death as everything you were, are, and will be is destroyed by the sheer potency of the Supernal. The Watchtowers serve to briefly shield newly Awakened Mages but returning before Archmastery doesn't end well. And that's before getting into the question of if they even need or want to be bound by a Contract or what the sort of quests you'd have to do would be.
>>
>>47779555
Wait, you can create a spirit? I thought you just had to find them, or awaken the spirits in items. I am curious as to how that'll work in other settings. Probably fiat makes it so you can awaken them but you being there doesn't suddenly create an entire shadow... or twilight, or whatever it's called. I only played a little bit and didn't go Thyrsus so have next to no info on spirits.
>>
>>47779679
It's possible to make them whole cloth at Spirit 5. They're temporary and take ages to make a good one though. Meanwhile Mind plus Spirit at lower levels can be used for Goetia, which involves summoning up representations of your flaws and uses the same general design system.

Also the jump notes have the Shadow as existing but not influencing the jump in future jumps. I'd assume ridiculously high Gauntlet and few to no active spirits in settings without you pushing stuff.
>>
>>47776715
>Pokémon
>PMD
>InFamous
>Mass Effect
>007
>Vampire The Requiem
>No Game, No Life
>HALO
>Courage the Cowardly Dog
>Borderlands

Well with VTR utterly shattering my jumper's psyche, it's going to be a LONG while, but I've got both the technology of Borderlands and humanity (with some accompanying Covenant tech), I have my Pokémon with me, I'm basically an immortal vampiric cat-man with physics-breaking physical power-ups and the power of a Smoke Conduit and Biotics.

And I still have some Eezo, as well.
>>
So, my son now has a Star Fleet education and has taken up medicine like his old man, and I am incredibly proud. I used two random personality generators to give myself a base to work from and got "eccentric, independent, uninhibited" in one and "Role: Gay/Lesbian, Basic Traits: Attractive, Sensitive, Flakey, Unique Trait: Has a Small Family". So he wanders off and mostly does his own thing, but we talk a lot over the phone/sending.

215. Kairos
Race: "Human", Origin: Drop-In, Age: 26
Perks: Wanderer (-100), Fatherly Intuition (-200), Inner Peace (-300), Might and Magic (-400), Small is Justice (-100), Bodacious Hair (-50)
Items: Lantern of Binding (-50)
Drawbacks: Restoration (+200)

This was a sad story. I liked it.

Oh well, time for kingdom building. I'm about 4 feet tall, making me shorter than the Kerbals but taller than the Helper Monkeys. Not a very impressive king, but I can give people psychic powers, at least enough to get them a base in them. So I shall run a land of psychic dinosaur men until the rise of Lavos. Hopefully that's more than ten years off.

In the meantime, there is much politicking to be doing, I think. I am the new Queen's Assistant, as she is kind and fair and I have no desire to be king or anything. I'll try to turn this place into a technological powerhouse over the years, introducing both mass production and safety standards simultaneously. Education will also be slowly made mandatory. She's a decently modern french girl, so we could also get the queen to try for some democracy. It will only be ruling houses at first, but as education spreads so shall the will of the people to the government.

I just got rid of my head diplomat for some inane reason, so we'll recruit from within the populace and guide them via psychic mindlink. Speaking with the voice of many generally does a good job at intimidation.
>>
>>47779742
Having looked it up it's Spirit four plus Mind four for actually manifesting them externally. Mind three lets you pull a contest of wills with them in order to mess around with Vice (you win you don't indulge and get the rewards anyway, the Goetia wins you indulge for no reward).
>>
>>47779742
Is there a way to make a permanent one?

I have a companion whose whole shtick is spirits and shamanistic stuff, if they can make them that'd be awesome, if not I guess they'll just awaken spirits and try to find some good ones.
>>
>>47778936
>>47779037
>>47779301
>>47779342
>>47779482
You know what, sure why the fuck not.

Elder Eidolon Half-Celestial Half-Fiend Half-Illithid Half-Fey Entropic Chameleonic Fire-Souled Radiant Three-headed Werescorpion Arch(dragon) Force Dracolich Wyrmling

...I think I threw up a little in my mouth.
>>
File: 1465916078231.gif (2MB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
1465916078231.gif
2MB, 600x338px
>>47779748
>>
So, Nanoha.

It's a magical girl jump, I get that, but is it mecha as well or what? I don't get the bit about cartridges.
>>
File: confused mystery.gif (1MB, 294x253px) Image search: [Google]
confused mystery.gif
1MB, 294x253px
>>47779870
Can you even GET that combo?
>>
>>47779870
NOW GET THE CP TO FUND IT.
>>
>>47779876
Nanoha came about from one guy combining gundam with the characters from his lolicon VN.

Basically, yes, it's like if the Gundams were girls. Their magic comes from themselves, but they have magic device to help them direct this into spells. Cartridges are one of the sub-systems on a type of device.
>>
File: Cartridge system.png (192KB, 600x288px) Image search: [Google]
Cartridge system.png
192KB, 600x288px
>>47779876
Pretty much.
They have cool firearm like bits on their magic sticks that hold more dakka.
More dakka means more friendship.
HURT THE ONES YOU LOVE!
>>
>>47779880
nah, there isn't a humanoid in their to hang a were template onto.
>>
>>47779898
Well it involves pretty much condemning the entire world several-times-over to being FUCKED UP THE ASS, but.

... Actually I think some of those templates might clash.
>>
>>47779974
Just take Half Gem in Steven Universe. It gives you a free perk which lets you ignore contradictory biology.
>>
>>47779952
Much better than your standard magical girl wand.
>>
File: cooldown.png (334KB, 652x602px) Image search: [Google]
cooldown.png
334KB, 652x602px
>>47779636
I should have specified that by the time of Mage the Awakening I've gone through 600 jumps. I have a vast quantity of combos for surviving contact with aspects of reality such as the Supernal; some of them involve facets of existence such as being an angel or a mass of happy wish magic or the reincarnation of SMT's Marduk, some of which involve layered conceptual barriers such as the armor of interlocking reality marbles covering our multiverse-form. The most relavent to this particular situation, however, is probably The Noble Eightfold Path+Trigram Knowledge & Manipulation+Page of Void+Correspondence Course, for the absolute comprehension of Supernal existences and the means to negating their deleterous effects.

It's a moot point anyway because the jump bars you from entering the Supernal pre-Spark. However I was under the impression that you don't have to meet the aspect of reality in person, just as you don't have to actually track down Time itself to make a contract with it. Failing that I would accelerate an Obrimos' ascension into being an Archmage, and as the price for my favor ask them to conduct negotiations on my behalf.

>>47779555
The jump has drawbacks that enables the GM, Beasts and Demons to be involved in the jump, though.

>probably nothing too great as the surviving bits are the ones directly relating to Magic

That makes sense, thanks.

>Spirits

I'm definitely looking into long term creation for these things, possibly with Soulfire infusions to reinforce their existence. And yeah, rankings can make a big difference-hence why I figured something this drastic would be needed to go from 5 to 6.

>>47779524
Danke.
>>
File: fatereload.gif (3MB, 364x205px) Image search: [Google]
fatereload.gif
3MB, 364x205px
>>47779876
Nanoha was originally going to be a 'standard' magical girl show before one of the staff members commented that her design looked sort of like a Gundam's and it went all uphill from there.

The lore in setting is that mages provide mana to a magical calculation that, once completed, fires off whatever spell it describes. Devices are just computers that can complete those spells way faster than a human can.

Cartridges are described as packages of 'compressed mana' that you load into a Device to provide a short-term boost in power, essentially overclocking in computing terms. However, it's noted to put additional 'strain' on the body, which seems to translate to it wearing you out and makes you 'weaker' or more susceptible to injury.

Also ignore any bullshit I put in there about making it actual mecha, it was stupid and I don't know what the hell I was thinking at the time other than memes.
>>
>>47779817
For more permanent stuff the trick is to shape the Spirit "naturally" instead of using magic to reshape or create it. Basically you find a nice, impressionable Spirit, give it essence flavored appropriately to what you want it to do, and let it grow from there. Spirits in WoD are extremely subject to being shaped by their food source, so if you control the food source you control the progression of the Spirit. Taking one as a Familiar is also a good idea if you're going full Spirit Mage, they're nearly guaranteed to be loyal to you and their progression is controlled by the player of the Mage with the familiar. Alternatively you can just run around spamming spells to command Spirits.

For instance you could forge a sword, awaken its Spirit, and use it solely in duels to get a sort of spirit of honorable combat or dueling (though use for other means may cause the spirit to shift over time). High end Spirit magic lets you make the Essence without performing the actions, but it's the same general principle done the easy way. Do be careful about directly conflicting or unrelated Essence, that can lead to nasty crazy spirits (for instance a bull spirit that ate the slaughterhouse its herd died in, and now is a weird slaughterhouse cow hybrid) that aren't good to have around as they're running multiple contradictory mentalities, and generally tend to be psychotic due to that. Though it's safe to imbide thematically appropriate essence (spiders eating flies for instance).

Sorry if I'm slightly incoherent, about to collapse asleep.
>>
So where would be a good place to get a land vehicle I could use as a ground-based mobile command centre for myself and my companions?
>>
>>47779952
>>47779939
Thanks.

>>47780026
So in effect, if you hook up a regular caster of some sort to these not!mecha then their casting is improved in both speed and effectiveness?

And what's the bit about the Force? I'm thinking about taking the time extension but I don't get the warning there.
>>
>>47780070
Brutal Legend has a big ol' bus that's bigger on the inside.
>>
>>47780067
That's pretty worthless though, because the trouble is always CREATING (permanent) spirits, not messing around with already existing ones.
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 2920x1643px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 2920x1643px
>>47780070
An ACU is your best bet, especially if you upgrade it via your own tinkering to become faster or whatever.
I prefer this aesthetic.
>>
>>47780095
Force is awful. Like 'what the fuck happened?!' awful. Speaking in terms of writing quality and not the events themselves.
>>
>>47780067
That's fine. I was sort of aware about the essence thing, but you explained it very well.

Looks like my companion will be using item spirits then. Actually, at what point to spirits gain Sapience, if they even do? I don't want them to be left behind because I don't have pods for them.
>>
>>47780070
SupCom or Battle Tech. Stompy robots are GOAT.
>>
>>47780095
Well for the first it would depend on the magic system in general and if it would even support that kind of relationship. If you had some kind of unifying/magitech perk then you could adapt it that way. No specific examples come to mind, though.

>In Force
Magical War Record Lyrical Nanoha FORCE was supposed to be the next entry in the series.

Then it went completely off the edge rails while the author was wanking his dick off over his self-insert MC and it was a complete mess that got canceled. Because of that, FORCE is rendered as non-canon unless you take the In Force option, due to it's unfinished and weird-ass nature.
>>
File: Love and marriage.gif (1MB, 250x140px) Image search: [Google]
Love and marriage.gif
1MB, 250x140px
>>47780014
Hell yeah it is.
It's all like, "Bang."
>>
File: looking.png (287KB, 655x529px) Image search: [Google]
looking.png
287KB, 655x529px
>>47780067
>shaped by their food source

Huh. This does raise questions about whether such things would work as per the gameline in other jumps but-then there's To Treat With Spirits and Conjoined Conjures to cover all the bases if things go awry. When I talked to the jumpmaker he initially said you could empower spirits with techniques outside the jump but couldn't make them go beyond what's possible through the five-spirit arcana, but then we started discussing the Darkhallow and that conversation didn't really end conclusively since we both got to talking about other stuff.

Yep, reinforcing them with Soulfire definitely seems like the way to go. Maybe hooking one up into a leyline would empower them sufficiently to go up some ranks?
>>
>>47780141
>>47780179

Cool
>>
File: 150f13b060e4f73a87d3bb4327632d3a.jpg (899KB, 869x1400px) Image search: [Google]
150f13b060e4f73a87d3bb4327632d3a.jpg
899KB, 869x1400px
>>47779428
No Abomination for me, too busy being an Ixian Kwisatz Haderach Mentat.
>>
>>47780236
>Ixian
Smartest people in the setting, only ones that aren't scared of thinking machines.
>>
>>47779428
Speaking of, there should really be an option to pay more CP to choose instead of roll for your personality.
>>
>>47779967
DAMNIT.

And I had already taken Doppleganger and Rakshasa halves out exactly because of that.

>>47779880
>>47779974
Unless the wiki lied to me (which is a possibility), then I think its fine. Aside from the mistake above.

Well, besides imploding into a paradox due to somehow being an Undead Outsider Construct. I'll be honest, I have no idea how those interact, at all.
>>
>>47779269
Considering the city has been retgone as hard as ASA's true name and the language took a "slightly" less horrific impact, I am rather skeptical at best of your chances of doing so. They mutter broken fragments of words and maybe a phrase if lucky and get some okay stability in a spell, nothing amazing. As for what the full language gets you, only the oldest archmasters could say. Which is likely the Exarchs, assuming they still have the language.
>>
>>47780122
There's really not much of a difference between creating an item and rousing its Spirit and creating the Spirit itself. You might toy around with creating large amounts of appropriately flavored essence, and you can spend some time and effort to make the creation spell permanent, but it's still liable to be dispelled. A lot of Mage is figuring out how to use magic to make X happen as an indirect result of the spell, because it being a direct result leaves it open to various issues. The actual spirit creation spell is mostly useful for making disposable potent combatants. Influence 5 over something is quite nice, and Power/Resistance/Finesse attributes means you're only dealing with dividing points between three stats instead of nine. A prolonged ritual casting can get you an absurd combat monstrosity so long as it lasts.
>>47780157
Spirit's mental acuity is weird. A rank one fire spirit know lots about fire and can talk about fire in the First Tongue, but is rather limited in scope outside that. I'd guess about Essence 3 or so is where they start developing true intelligence but it's an extremely inhuman mind so it's arguable all over the place. For reference their Power stat can be used for intelligence rolls, but they're unable to learn much beyond their defined role, though higher rank spirits are usually broader and more knowledgeable.
>>
>>47780251
True that. I do however have to wonder how they reacted to someone just showing up and saying “I'm a Mentat with super genetics that already knows most of your science, will work for spice”.
>>
>>47780292
Make it a bit more interesting though for it to be random and it's not like you get stuck with a bad one. You get Doctor Who, Mr. Illuminati, Wizard, Shounen hero, and whatever the others are.
>>
>>47780297
a shame isn't it? be nice to create the sue-est combo of 60kajillion halves walk up to Elminster and ask how Ed is doing and how does it feel to be more of a mary sue than a half everything? Before gifting him some out of that world smokes because who wants to actually piss that guy off.
>>
Is it a bad idea to try and replicate the experiment that turned Dr. Manhatten into what he is?
>>
>>47780390
Scared to fuck, Ixians are really paranoid about keeping their computer and robotics research a secret, because if anyone found out they'd bomb the planet to ash, and everyone is already suspicious of them.
>>
>>47780411
It's been tried many times, every attempt failed.
>>
>>47780419
>Scared to fuck
Typical nerds, will have to fix that.
>>
>>47780347
So there's a possibility that even a one dot spirit would count as a companion, but also a possibility that it might not be until it reaches 3 or higher?

Fanwank it is then.
>>
>>47780445
Gooey...
>>
>>47780223
Keep in mind they're feeding solely on Essence, which is basically the spiritual reflection of everything but humans themselves (humans give off all sorts of essence based on emotions, interactions, and so on, but there's no human spirits), they can't use the various other power sources without really weird stuff going on. They can sort of feed off the fact the leyline is there if they're somehow of a type that's appropriate for that, but it doesn't actually reduce the power of the leyline. Soulfire would be weird, especially since they'd qualify as not having free will by Dresden standards.

Not quite sure what you mean by 5 spirit arcana, the subtle arcana make up the soul, but that's separate from Spirits. Unless he meant Influence 5 on a thing, which I'll have to dig through books to recall what all you can do with it. Meanwhile it's important to keep in mind that Spirits grow exponentially by rank, and 6 is akin to the gap between a Mage who's Mastered on Arcanum and an Archmage. Technically they're a couple steps removed, practically those steps are huge and it's likely the spirit will never ascend them. Making one would likely require a lot of work even assuming it doesn't fall under the Imperial Mysteries ban.
>>
File: Mango Folke.png (72KB, 522x637px) Image search: [Google]
Mango Folke.png
72KB, 522x637px
>>47780251
We should have sent robobro to them.

Never forget.
>>
>>47780527
I forget how he died.
>>
>>47780535
Soul Eater.
>>
File: startled.jpg (24KB, 459x279px) Image search: [Google]
startled.jpg
24KB, 459x279px
>>47779428
I went Abomination at the time, rolled A God I Am and never regretted it. Do you have any idea how confident you can be when there's dozens of people agreeing with you? About how sure you can be about making your own decisions when you've looked at it from many, many different viewpoints in the span of an instant?

Yes. Even when I, no-WE made mistakes or agonised over a decision. I was never alone.

And now I've lost it all.

I miss being part of a massive circlejerk made up of mes. You can't understand how big a difference being alone by yourselves feels to only having a single self to be alone with.

>>47780320
My idea was to use Page of Void, Unknown Resources, Mystic Eyes of Imaginary Numbers at A+++ rank and the Discworld magic known as Once-and-Future Computing (a form of magical computing that implicitly requires vasts amount of magic to function, which increases knowledge by deducing and materialising the prerequisite magical processing power that would eventually exist in the present) in order to retrieve all available remaining knowledge of Atlantean High Speech, then use a combination of Endless Recycling, Overcoming Sample Bias and Path to Victory to begin recompiling the language. Leveraging my augmented Noble Eightfold Path, Percy Jackson-artifact Eyes of the World and Path to Victory as augmented with actual precognition in order to have a means of perceiving the conceptual absences of syntaxes and grammatic functions no longer in existence. Then I would have used a conjoination of a Throne's supreme restoration magic and an application of the Mind arcanum, with an Impossible Theorem as a magical focus and Soulfire-empowered Flame of Tar Valon as mystic rebar, to restore the fragments of the language into a singular system.

But you're right that it does seem to very much not be a sure thing. And might not even be worthwhile if the most potent parts have been saved for magic incantations anyway.
>>
>>47780542
Oh yeah, got that madness wavelength
>>
>>47780561
Not even "got it," Madness Wavelength just wrecks electronics and he couldn't no-sell it.
>>
File: chuckle.png (227KB, 595x496px) Image search: [Google]
chuckle.png
227KB, 595x496px
>>47780525
Oh, that's a good point. And conventional spiritual energy from other sources probably wouldn't do much for raising their rank either, given the jumpmaker's statements on that part. Leylines still sound like a promising avenue though, and Soulfire could have interesting possibilities.

Whoops, I meant the spirit rank system-the exponential difference between ranks 5 and 6, and how by default you can't make a spirit with a rank higher than your Gnosis. Hence why I initially came up with the 10 create lots of rank fivers 20 Darkhallow 30 go to 10 idea.
>>
>>47780574
I was using it like 'got shot'.

Oh well.
>>
>>47780411
>>47780445
Considering the "joys" of long running comic books its probably for the best it doesnt work
>>
What happens if I introduce Zootopians to regular animals? Do they get confused?
>>
>>47780616
>SAVAGE CAVEMEN!
>UNGA BUNGA!
>>
>>47780616
They think of them as primitive ancestors, so they just think "where the fuck did this thing come from? a time portal?". Which I guess is a type of confusion.
>>
>>47780616
>>47780639
>>47780645
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6JaY3vtb760
>>
>>47780543
Also worth noting it's probable that the rest of the language got destroyed in the Supernal at some point. Meaning it no longer ever existed, and trying to reason out the rest from the bits remaining in the Fallen World would be an exercise in futility, as they're defined as being the only bits to ever exist. The Abyss would be a better place to look for certain values of better, but it still would no longer be High Speech. Maybe if you get multiple Archmages and have it as one of their Ascension goals, but even that is risky and likely to draw Exarch attention.

Second Edition had a fun explanation with it being the idea of a language, but that's rather different from how first edition handled it.

I'm off to bed. Although for those of you who took Observer from Blazblue or similar, I recommend disabling them for Mage. Because the world is frequently getting retconned, and stopping that will get you attention from Archmages, who are ridiculous bullshit (just being personally immune is likely to be fine, but making huge swathes of facts unalterable is a bad idea). Alternatively go for the alternative explanation presented in Imperial Mysteries where editing the Supernal send you to a Fallen World in line with the edits instead of recreating the only one.
>>
I have a dumb question. Humor me though. For drawbacks that says someone from your past is out to get you but doesn't specifically mention they are from another jump, can you choose someone you fought in a previous jump?
>>
>>47780821
No
>>
>>47780821
I'd say it's your story and if you think it would be a cool or interesting idea to go for it.
>>
I really wish more jumps had change logs, there are so many updates in the uploads folder and it is hard to tell what has changed in some of them.
>>
>>47780821
If you were a Drop-In, it'd pretty much have to be. Just ask yourself, "would Jump-Chan be amused?"
>>
>>47776715
Failure. That's what I bring home. I strung out my objectives this jump, because previous jumps I ran out of jumps I wanted to do too early. I don't even get my true waifu until jump 50. dropping out after 10? Utter Failure.
>>
File: disappoint.png (261KB, 824x560px) Image search: [Google]
disappoint.png
261KB, 824x560px
>>47780729
...balls. Whelp, that's a tricky one. I mean, so far Impossible Theorems have been shown to manipulate things that don't technically exist, make things that aren't technically real into real things and /maybe/ retcon ownership of property. And as the antithesis of Balefire, the Flame would logically be able to restore that which was retconned as a force of pure creation-especially when augmented by Soulfire and angel magic. But then again I thought the actual problem was the Fall and the Lie blocking knowledge of it out from humanity so-yeah, the odds don't look nearly as good as I thought.

Though-considering at this point I had started locking up the Ochemata in Goddess Seals, running witch hunts armed with anti-magic tech against the Seers of the Throne and used Epiphany to make all humans lucid dreamers while greatly accelerating the rate at which they Awaken, I think it's a little late to care about what the Exarchs think about a little Observation.

And frankly, they lobotomised someone who was the counterpart of my ex-wife. Observation's the least they have to worry about when I'm done torturing their subdivided aspects into mewling chattel.
>>
Augmented realtors...
>>
I'm trying to limit myself to only recruiting buyable companions or those that come as a reward for taking a disadvantage. Is that a common thing? Off the top of my head you can get the Madaraki sisters from the Franken Fran jump and Morrigan from a drawback in Darkstalkers. Someone care to name a few more?
>>
>>47780419
That's only because they barely toe the line and are afraid they'd get glassed.
>>
>>47780026
>Also ignore any bullshit I put in there about making it actual mecha, it was stupid and I don't know what the hell I was thinking at the time other than memes.
Are you the jumpmaker? I had a question.
>>
>>47781358
If you ignore nameless human npcs theres Starcraft Zerg for companion strains and Jurassic Park you could get a pack of compys.
>>
>>47781358
Alucard and Schroedinger in Hellsing.
Naruto (possibly) in Naruto.
>>
>>47781409
>Schroedinger
Found my next jump.
>>
>>47781358
>>47781409
>>47781429
Oh, and all the Animorphs are purchaseable in Animorphs.
>>
>>47781395
>comps
By the letter of it they don't become companions, but I would argue that living with them for ten straight years gives you a little leeway if you want to snatch them up before you leave.
>>
>>47776715
>Pkmn
>Sherlock Holmes
>Great Detective
>Investigation
>Ace Attorney
>Psychonauts
>Sonic The Hedgehog
>Inukami
>Harvest Moom

First of all i bring embarrassment from dying during a farming jump.

Overall however i'd be okay with it. Got a wife, supersonic speed, psychic powers, and some elemental magic. Not to mention i'm most likely the best detective in the world now.

I'd most likely use my two stasis pods to grab a couple of people i liked and go back to the Pokemon world with one of my returns and stay there.
>>
>>47781358
The Deer in Nichijou.
The Class in Assassination Classroom?
Maybe Uraziel in Bartimaeus Trilogy, if you steal the ring.
A Fragment of Lucifer in Devil Survivor 1.
Miyako Hotsuin/Cor Caroli in Devil Survivor 2, if you hate yourself.
The Felt in Generic Sburb.
Maybe Kip Guile in Lightbringer.
Is that enough?
>>
>>47781454
Oh god, Tobias needs to get the fuck out of there. Christ I know what my next jump is as well. Motherfucker, you will not go full American Gods Horus on me.
>>
File: look.png (373KB, 764x684px) Image search: [Google]
look.png
373KB, 764x684px
>>47781594
It's actually worse than American Gods Horus. At least Horus has a fairly functional community of deities looking out for him. Whereas by the final book the gang's basically fallen apart from irreconcilable differences and Rachel's dead

He'd be really torn up about having to leave them all behind before this happens, though.
>>
>>47781358
If you do the Fate jump as a Master, you get your Servant as a Companion post-jump if you don't dismiss them. That one was a big shock to jumper-me.

You can buy _an_ Elizabeth in Bioshock Infinite.
>>
>>47781549
Yeah, any help at all is appreciated. Good picks seem kind of slim, but I'll deal.
>Miyako Hotsuin/Cor Caroli in Devil Survivor 2, if you hate yourself.
Nowhere near enough to deal with that shit.
>>
Hey, what's the power level for the Elona jump? Would I be able to handle it with being a Mega Man Classic robot with Self Repair, Solar Powered, Fieldwork Optimized, Unique Architecture, Bass Buster, and Mega Buster?
>>
File: you're going to have a bad time.jpg (141KB, 1280x703px) Image search: [Google]
you're going to have a bad time.jpg
141KB, 1280x703px
>>47782039
>>
>>47782039
You could die from someone tossing a rock at you, you have etherwinds that will mutate you if you stay in them and stay for a month or more blowing if I recall every three months.
You could drink water and give birth to an alien from your stomach.
>>
>>47782062
>>47782084
Welp. Guess I'll be saving that one for later. Fare thee well, Softcap, I hardly knew ye. Maybe after I'm a bit more powerful, and have been to Martin Mystery/Totally Spies.
>>
>>47782084
On the flip side, you can run a Little Sister breeding farm. Think of the Little Sisters.
>>
File: 976.jpg (334KB, 552x1000px) Image search: [Google]
976.jpg
334KB, 552x1000px
So, when it comes to the Trinity option in Kingdom Hearts, if I only have one Companion to import, do I have to create our third wheel, or can we just go around as a duo?
>>
>>47782120
If I didn't know exactly what you are talking about I would find that horrifying.
>>
>>47782126
You wouldn't want a pet Little Sister?
>>
>>47782122
You can go as a duo. I think I said you may, if not I'll clear the wording up for next time.
>>
>>47776715
>Rick and Morty
>Digimon
>Hollywood
>Monopoly
Well, one way or another I'm gonna be rich as fuck.

>>47777267
I never named the A.I. I picked up in Halo. Because I'm terrible with names. But they are the A.I. I use most often.
>>
>>47781369
Whoops, had to go do something.

Yes, I am. Whaddya need?
>>
>>47782158
Neat, thanks!
>>
>>47782197
Basically, I have my doubts about SS Rank requiring Control Problems.
The only mage I can remember who has such issues is Hayate, and those seem like they could come from her linker core being fused with Reinforce Eins’s.
>>
File: tumblr_na88qfDgMB1qaib74o1_500.gif (794KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_na88qfDgMB1qaib74o1_500.gif
794KB, 500x500px
>>47781358
hisoka from hunterxhunter
>>
>>47777267
I value all the AI I've made so far equally, and they inhabit whatever I've been building recently. I've been thinking of creating a special one soon, but it's not a priority right now.
>>
Anyone doing an Overwatch jump? I'm kinda getting into the lore and wouldn't mind doing it myself
>>
>>47782252
>hisoka from hunterxhunter
That is amazing and I'm so happy you mentioned it.
>>
>>47777267
Dawn, a post rampant Smart AI from Halo
She runs my ship, a smaller one that I made because the LoT was a bit too showboaty
>>
>>47782275
Someone has already called it and it's still needs more world building about the factions and what not.
>>
>>47782275
Either Dick or Head are doing it. Current thought is that it needs a little time to establish the world some more before a jump is made, just so it doesn't get blown out of the water by some ridiculous revelation.
>>
>>47781229
This is why you should always put at least one high tech Jump like Fallout, Star Wars, or Mega Man early in your Jumping. Even if you die you'll still return in glory.
>>
>>47781358
breach from generator rex
>>
>>47782296
>>47782297
Nigger
>>
>>47782315
/pol/
>>
>>47782247
Is that a question or an objection to what's in the jump?

From a jump design standpoint, it's there to allow you to buy to SS without paying the full 400 points, if at a disadvantage, since while S is fairly common from an ace standpoint, SS is incredibly destructive magic that is rarely deployed. From a lore standpoint, it's not clear exactly... what's going on with Hayate, since the series never really delves into what fusing two Linker Cores means and if this always happens or if it's something specifically to do with Reinforce's core.

tl;dr great power comes with great points cost
>>
>>47782329
Also I feel like I should add as a epithet that I think as it stands, the jump is terrible and really needs that update now that I have the time, but that's the reasoning behind how it stands as of now.
>>
>>47780411
Extremely. Best case scenario, you fail and die horribly. Worst case scenario, you turn into a precognitive with no ability to change the future, meaning you'll end up just going through the motions making mistakes you know you should avoid because you have no choices. Unless someone bombards an area with tachyons. Then maybe you'll get to start a comic book series.
>>
File: zapdos and friends.png (153KB, 600x270px) Image search: [Google]
zapdos and friends.png
153KB, 600x270px
>>47781644
Look, he can hang out with my bird pokemon who will totally understand and be sapient bird peers who will support him through the troubled time. He just needs time to get some perspective and have friends that won't fucking die at the drop of a hat in horrible fashions and being in constant genocidal warfare.

Like... maybe not take him to a vacation jump right away because I fear for the safety of that world on contact with any of the animorphs cast after what they have been through but... something constructively less hyperviolent?
>>
>>47782364
>because you have no choices
Wasn't it because, from his point of view, he already made the choices?
>>
>>47782386
Exactly. Because he was not a precog, he was simultaneously existing and experiencing everything across time
>>
>>47782329
>Is that a question or an objection to what's in the jump?
Not sure myself, honestly.

Though as for lore, as I recall, in The Battle of Aces Hayate has no such issues, having been trained by Reinforce Eins, which would suggest that her problem is not related to power.
>>
>>47782404
That's what I though, but I haven't read Watchmen in almost a decade.
>>
>>47782386
Yeah. But imagine knowing every single decision you made you've already made, despite knowing how bad the outcome is, and being completely unable to stop it. It's the sort of thing that would destroy a man, which explains so much of Doctor Manhattan's personality.
>>
Is it safe to assume consumable resupply after a jump even if it doesn't explicitly say so?
>>
>>47776715
>Actraiser
>Underworld
>Negima
>Narnia
>Medabots
>Aquaria
>Doom 2016
>Bayoneta
>All my Keks

Song Magic, A way to take the souls of others and turn them into fine wine (If they are bad), All those sexy and nice Bots. More magic all the fucking Magic.

Also a Demonic invasion under my command as I attempt to figure out stuff.
Lastly, being very Fabulous.
Yet I died in Bayyoneta....shiiiiiiit.
She is going to laugh all over my corpse and its going to be the very first scene of the first game again, only they are going to say about how I am finally going home (They wont be too wrong about it though).

On better news I get to open up a multi-dimensional bar to enjoy with friends and allies.

So yeah things are getting nice now.
Might be a litle hard to get a space program going with so litle tech, still...shit is coolio man.
>>
>>47782409
Well, Battle of Aces is of... dubious canon, and it's arguable that Reinforce being... y'know, alive has an impact on it. Or that their cores didn't merge, which would be nice to know if Hayate really had a Linker Core to begin with, since it's never explicitly stated in canon.
>>
6. Highschool of the Dead

- Background: THEM
- "Age": 14 years old
- Health Plan [Free THEM]
- Dental [Discount THEM] [900 left]
- Brains... [Discount THEM] [500 left]
- Not-Quite-Omicon [300 left]
- Hard Target [200 left]
- The Gunshow [0 left]
- Move On

>"Under my armor, nobody could even tell what I was. But that's okay. I didn't care anyway. I won't even remember their faces."

>"Everyone is so quiet once I'm done with them. Dead, but walking, under a gray sky."

>"Just like home."
>>
>>47781358
Fallout 4 has, like, a dozen companions available. Canon characters, behemoths, legendary deathclaws...
>>
>>47782436
That's the problem of a deterministic universe. That's why you need random events. Fortunately, current theory says our universe is non-deterministic. We just don't know enough detail about what can and cannot be random aside from certain quantum effects and radioactive decay, and the influences of such on human behavior is unfortunately highly limited.
>>
>>47782297
God I hate those normies.
>>
File: FFLTnS_Dullahan.png (453KB, 500x595px) Image search: [Google]
FFLTnS_Dullahan.png
453KB, 500x595px
>>47782485
7. Overlord (Light Novel)

- "Age": 25 years old
- Designation: Local
- Race: Zombie (Dullahan) [600 left]
- Background: Warrior
- Tolerance For Evil [Free]
- Themed Aesthetics [Free]
- Martial Arts [Free Local Warrior]
- The Realm Of Heroes [Free Local]
- Level One Hundred [0 left]
- Class Skills, Warrior (Magic Warrior) [Free Warrior]
- Divine Tier Equipment [Discount on 1 item] [0 Item Section CP left]
- Move On

>"This one looks strong. I'll just stay out of his way. It shouldn't be too hard. If I stay out of his way, he'll stay out of mine. That's just the way things are, isn't it?"

>"Even if it isn't, I can always drop my weapon. Everyone seems to think that means you don't want to fight. In my case, they'd be right."

>"I wonder where I'll go next? I don't even know how I got here."
>>
How exactly does leveling up work in the D&D jumps?
>>
>>47781358
Dark Souls has tons.
>>
>>47782476
I … Think I read somewhere that Hayate didn’t have a Linker Core at first, but keep the grain of salt at hand for that one.

Also I feel like I should add as an epithet that I think as it stands, the jump is pretty good and while it might need some work, it still does a good job of representing my favorite show.
>>
>>47782544
It's my favorite show too, but it's still sort of an old shame for me. Could be way better compared to the admittedly pretty middling stuff I've also put out.
>>
>>47782493
Eh, it builds up. Sure, the effect of any individual quantum event on human choices is minor, but we've got countless amounts of them going on at any given time. Though depending on which interpretations of quantum mechanics you prefer, the results of those effects might still be predetermined and are just something we can't perceive. The Wheeler-Feynman model is trippy.
>>
>>47782563
Yeah. Of course it's entirely possible that some of the functions of consciousness rely on quantum effects and free will is a thing. So much stuff that we can barely even theorize.
>>
>>47782460
Generally no, but it's your chain.
>>
>>47782589
Well, sort of. Direct quantum consciousness is unlikely. Penrose didn't know what the hell he was talking about when he came up with that theory, it's a classic example of an older physicist trying to branch out into other disciplines and spouting nonsense in the process. The microtubules of the human neuron are the exact opposite of the sort of environment that organized quantum states form in. It's hot and wet and entropically chaotic, that's terrible for quantum computation.

On the other hand, quantum events do influence human brains because quantum mechanics influences how energy and information states are distributed through the world. The brain itself might be a classical system, but it processes data from a non-classical one and that means that the system as a whole is indeterminate. Or at least, appears to be. Like I said, some models of quantum mechanics predict that there's no such thing as uncertainty, that it just looks like there is because of our limited ability to perceive the world. In which case we're still determinate systems, just ones that are good at deluding themselves.
>>
File: hayate.jpg (232KB, 613x807px) Image search: [Google]
hayate.jpg
232KB, 613x807px
>>47782559
Maybe the real reason for Hayate’s control issues is because she’s never had to use magic in a serious fight
>>
>>47782460
That's mostly a question of fanwank. I'd assume yes for instance, but others disagree.

Do what you think is right.
>>
Werewolf companions, anyone got a good list of characters that are werewolves and would make good companions?
>>
>>47782843
There is the Werewolf investigator in Van Helsing.
>>
>Jump 45: Assassin's Creed
>The Hanged Man, reversed (Unwillingness to make necessary sacrifices.)
I am pretty sure that applies to others this time around. Templars are hard-headed.
>Age: 58 (drawback)
>Location: France, 1789
>Identity: Drop-In
>Drawbacks: Too Old For This (+300)
I'm a freaking lich. Of COURSE I've got arthritis, I'm nothing but bones!
>Help Wanted (Free, Drop-In)
It is said that precursors have six senses, but unlike them, jumpers have a seventh sense: 'Quest sense.'
>Leap of Faith (1200)
Hey, I'm a jumper, being able to land safely is important!
>Built to Last (900)
Now here's a useful perk. I'm already doing some fun stuff with magitech, this just means nobody can mess it up by dropping it. Or trying to crush it with a hydraulic press.
>Precursor Bloodline, x3 (600)
>Eagle Eyed (500)
Oh, right, I should invest in that sixth sense before I get a seventh. Hey, did you know that humans actually have more than twenty senses, including hunger, balance, and the relative position of your body parts?
>Legacy Lived (400)
I'm not taking that Parenthood jump anytime soon, but I can still give out transfusions and adopt!
>Talkin' to YOU (300)
And annoy everyone even if I'm not actually there.
>Memoriae Machinae (0, Drop-In)
Did someone say Memory Den? ...no?

So for the sake of fun, I'm going to go to the coastline and raise my city, which now has a persisting population instead of being empty. Should be fun. Honestly, I'm going to work on establishing an economy and getting everything rebuilt - 1984 did not do any favors for the people. Otherwise... well, can you imagine the effects of a floating city appearing over the English channel in the 18th century? I can't imagine that it won't COMPLETELY derail the plot, and when the inevitable attention comes onto me, I'll be happy show the Templars what REAL power is... and then go artifact hunting. They're ... interesting.

The city needs a new name though. Carcosa has a nice ring to it, don't you think?
>>
At this rate is Gunnerkrig Court jump going to need an update? What with the latest reveal, the Court apparently has some kind of supersoldier rapid training program.
>>
File: ayep.jpg (12KB, 292x165px) Image search: [Google]
ayep.jpg
12KB, 292x165px
>>47782436
>>47782386
>>47782364
>>47782436
>not wanting to go through life with complete certainty of what the future holds
>not wanting to be in the best possible position to make informed decisions
>not setting your own goals based on that perspective rather than blindly reacting to the world around you

Plebs. PLEBS, all of you. Even Manhattan straightened up and realised it was actually worthwhile to do something with his powers by the end of the series.

>>47783403
>spoiler

I won't lie-I totally called it as soon as I noticed they gave their mediums combat training for some reason.
>>
What are the best Moves to pick up in Pokemon?
>>
216. Kingdom Hearts
Origin: Magician, Race: Funny Animal, Age: 28
Perks: A Heart To Call My Own (-300), Magical Potential, Hit It!, I Live Here (-400), Crystal Concepts (-200), Protect the World Border, MP Rage, Cosmic Arts (-150), the Sorceror's Apprentice (-150), Barrier (-200), Maniacal Magical Mixes (-300)
Items: Nomura Brand Outfit, Paopu Fruit Seeds, Potion, Ether, Elixer+Megalixer, Tent
Training Weapon: Red Staff
Weapon: Save the Queen+ (-200)
Trinity: [Chris and Toby]
Drawbacks: Memories, Kupo (+100), Finding Your Light (+200), Summon Gem (+300), They Come (+300)

Toby: Human Local Hero, Magical Potential, Hit It!, Timekeeper (-300), The Best Defense, Glide, Our Hearts are Connected, Percussive Maintenance [Of Friendship], Limit Break (-300), Nomura Brand Outfit, Cool Skateboard

Chris: Funny Animal Wielder, Magical Potential, Hit It!, Choose Wisely [Sword], Dive Into The Heart, Flow Motion, Don't Ever Change, Light My Way (-300), Keyblade (-300), Nomura Brand Outfit, Paopu Fruit Seeds, They Come
Chris's Keyblade 1: Synch Gear (4), Short, Light, Blunt, Stand Your Ground (1), Elemental Key [Reflect] (3), Defender
Chris's Keyblade 2: Medium, Medium, Sharp, Hook (1), Str Boost (1), Elemental Key [Magnet] (3), Leaf Bracer, Health Boost (2)

Traveling with my family, kupo. For convenience sake the Shadow Ops Summon Gem is somewhere in Traverse Town, kupo. Chris and Toby will be accompanying me in rounding up the rest, no matter what Toby has to say on the subject, kupo. Lina and Fia are more than capable of running the Kerykeion by themselves, kupo. It's a family road trip to recover all those neat power I picked up and a chance for Chris to get to know the real me, kupo. And in the meantime we'll see sights and play games and fight Heartless, kupo. This is Chris's first experience with real combat, and his keyblades are based on fencing techniques, with one keyblade being a parrying blade, kupo.
>>
What jumps have the coolest mechs?
>>
>>47783530
Zoids. Then import to your choice of super robot wars, gundam, macross, or even redline. Thats my vote.
>>
>>47783507
As in for your pokemon team? or for yourself in PMD?
>>
>>47783581
Ah sorry I forgot to type Mystery Dungeon; for yourself.
>>
>>47783618
Well, it all depends on those available to your pokemon self. As a larvitar evolved to tyranitar I pick up earthquake, Dark Pulse, Giga Impact, Stone edge, and (with move expert) Dragon Claw. It really really depends on what you are and what you like.
>>
File: kuroglare.png (60KB, 704x478px) Image search: [Google]
kuroglare.png
60KB, 704x478px
>>47783530
Why, Gurren Lagann of course!

And you get to fight it in the endgame scenario

>>47783529
>keyblade customisations

Oh shit, I knew I forgot something kupo
>>
>>47783662
I actually totally blanked on gurren lagann. Give your zoids spiral energy!
>>
>>47783662
I KNEW you were a Man of the Spiral!
>>
File: blush.png (334KB, 653x555px) Image search: [Google]
blush.png
334KB, 653x555px
>>47783667
NO! Don't do that, that's bad!

...well.

Okay, I mean, it's not the WORST thing you could do but.

Erm.

IT IS STILL PRETTY INADVISABLE

IN MY OPINION ANYWAY.

NOT AN IMPERATIVE BUT-JUST Y'KNOW, FROM AEONS OF EXPERIENCE AND STUFF. Just...be careful, alright? Don't just jam it in without any protection.
>>
File: grumpy.png (290KB, 630x542px) Image search: [Google]
grumpy.png
290KB, 630x542px
>>47783739
KNOCK THAT OFF

I AM SUFFERING A LITERAL IDENTITY CRISIS AND SEVERE EXISTENTIAL DOUBTS ABOUT MY PURPOSE IN LIFE AND YOU'RE NOT HELPING.

Also c'mon, the Granzeboma looks awesome.
>>
Hey digger sorry but more questions
1 if memory serves you said there be opportunity's to get more Royal points if you decide to keep the throne, how many more?
2. Does more money more power include the mundane science you are "transcending"?
3. Can companions take the option to take I’ve got to be the One? In exchange for a discount on I want to be the One! ?
>>
>>47783766
It's alright Man of the Spiral. Embrace the Spiral.
>>
>>47783749
But Zoids are alive(ish) and I can communicate with mine. I want it to be as hot-blooded as me!
>>
File: dullahan.jpg (80KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
dullahan.jpg
80KB, 1280x720px
>>47782524
Wondering if I should go to Skullgirls.

Tenth Jump. GATE and Overlord (Games) in between.

Good idea?
>>
Well, it happened. They made a jump that might actually prevent me from attaining a Spark.
See, pretty much the only reason I wanted to go back to reality once I started jumping was to be able to go back and pick up my real daughter and then go on multiversal adventures, but since I can import her as a companion (import a kid you already had into the role...), I no longer have any reason to stop jumping until we run out of jumps.
These won't be the first or last babies/adopted children, but Jump-chan seems determined to make a point of it. I seem to be doing okay so I don't think I /need/ these perks, but here we go.

Rolled Location: Run-down slums. Ho Hum. At least I have Lively Slums from Agame La Kill, so it's not awful, and I'll be doing most of the raising in the various warehouse add-ons anyway.

Generic Parenting Jump
Infant(s) +200
Jumper Jnr(s) (with control of powers) -200
I honestly couldn't even guess which powers they end up inheriting so I think we need to play it safe on the powers front.

Drawbacks: That's Not How It Happened +0 (Importing pre-Jumping daughter)
Bundles of Joy (turns out some of the other companions were feeling clucky) +300
I'm an Eldarkin! (Honestly I'd be surprised if they didn't pick up weird identities) +100
Not Again! (only other parents will understand how much I have already yelled this) +200
Total CP: 1600

I have two Jumpers! (free)
Uncles, Aunties and Nannies (free)
Background: Teacher (Free)
A Steady Hand (free)
Leave it To Me! (free)
Wax On, Wax Off (100/1500)
You have much to learn (100/1400)
Relax a Little (200/1200)
I've Got This (200/1000)
Live To Win (300/700)
A Firm Grip (100/600)
Because I love you (100/500)
Multiverse's Best Parent Mug (free)
The Adventures of Jumper! (200/300)
Mementos of the Past (200/100)
Training Clothes (free)
infinite notepad (free)
Practice Weapons (100/0)

End options:
Chip off the old block & Time To Carry On
>>
File: raiku zoids.jpg (343KB, 700x492px) Image search: [Google]
raiku zoids.jpg
343KB, 700x492px
>>47783530
Zoids. Don't you want to drive around a giant robot animal with guns and laser claws and shit? Fight the kaiju, with robot kaiju.
>>
>>47784277
Raiku makes a kickass looking zoid...

I had to build my own zoids based of data I was able to retrieve in jump. Now theres an entire monster hunter/zoid ecosystem running around. Plus this thing. No idea why I wanted to make cereberus zoid.
>>
File: pokémon-rob-entei-09032015.jpg (311KB, 800x500px) Image search: [Google]
pokémon-rob-entei-09032015.jpg
311KB, 800x500px
>>47784277
Pokezoids a best.
>>
File: pokémon-rob-suicune-09032015.jpg (275KB, 800x500px) Image search: [Google]
pokémon-rob-suicune-09032015.jpg
275KB, 800x500px
>>47784277
And suicune.
>>
Does anyone recall what that perk was that allowed you to create a small area where magic would work even in an anti magic field?
>>
>>47783836
No idea about skullgirls but gate is easy to steamroll with modern technology.
>>
>>47784567
Yep.
>>
>>47784277
>>47784405
>>47784409
Damn those are incredibly awesome.

Now I want to make a full Pokedex worth of Pokezoids.
>>
>>47784614
>>47784567

Heh ok my bad, does anyone recall what it was called and if so can they please tell me its name and location?
>>
217. Cowboy Bebop
Perks: Play Ball! (-100), Like Clear Water (-300), Radical! (-600)
Drawbacks: Get Everybody And Their Stuff Together

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n6jCJZEFIto

Okay, now that that's out of the way...
My name is Doctor Inportent, and I'm just the right combination of bored, wealthy, and useful for being a member of the crew Bebop. I can heal injury, repair most ship damage, and I'm a fairly lenient lender of wealth when the crew is in a pinch. The amount borrowed far exceeds my rent costs, but is significantly less than if I wasn't on their ship handling this stuff. It's a delicate balance to maintain, but well worth it.

I saved Julia and Spike, and even got them as safe a hiding place as I could, using magical talismans to hide their faces. Spike had to trade his ship in for the cash to get some start-up capital on a new life. I feel kind of bad about it, but it'd just get him caught anyway. After that, I had to get a Bounty Hunter's license to help Jet out. The old man shouldn't be left on his own, even if I don't give a flying fuck about the blues. We met up with Faye more than a few times after that, given that we often chose the same high-value targets. It's amusing how some lives can just circle each other like that. Or maybe it's the drawback at work.

Ed can beat a prescient at chess, but it's a calculable game so I'm not surprised. She was my favorite part of the show, and her spontaneity was a breathe of fresh air from the much more dramatic rest of the crew. I made sure to visit her often, and play internet chess whenever she felt like a "quick" game.

My companions started coming out of the ship a bit more often this jump. I think maybe it was the amount of worlds, so I'm going to try more sci-fi jumps to get them out of their shells again.
>>
>>47783836
As long as you don't become the skullgirl.
>>
Soon?
>>
File: Kingdom Hearts.pdf (1B, 486x500px)
Kingdom Hearts.pdf
1B, 486x500px
>>47784696
Now, in fact.

Kingdom Hearts is now ready for the drive.

Changes: A new perk in the Dream Eater line to let you get boss summons.

Clarification on how higher tiers of summons affects your amount of lower tier summons.

A few minor spelling and grammar changes.

Oh, and I somehow added another 20 pages to the jump.

Don't worry about it. I'm sure it's nothing.
>>
>>47784666
But what about Ein?
>>
>>47784715
>20 pages
Any new content or is it just all the pictures?
>>
>>47784727
Probably just attached the supplement.
>>
>>47784727
It's just the pictures and what I said in my post.
>>
>>47784733
Nope, but here the Supplement is again anyway.

Nothing has changed here, I think.
>>
>>47784715
How does Forget Me Not interact with Vancian casting?
>>
File: #BrbGoingToConquerTheWorld.jpg (32KB, 680x383px) Image search: [Google]
#BrbGoingToConquerTheWorld.jpg
32KB, 680x383px
>>47776715
>No Game No Life
>Fate Extra
>Persona
>MedakaBox
>Kamen Rider: Neo Heisei Part 1
>Teen Titans
>Sword Art Online
>Wuxia
>Dead or Alive
>Soul Calibur
Well now...
>pic related
How would you like Rune-based technological magic? Or actual FTL drives far and beyond whatever anyone could imagine? Maybe settling international disputes with games between heads of state? An army of chi-using super-martial artist Kamen Riders?
>definitely pic related
>>
>>47784721
I gifted him with biological immortality and psychic powers, and also a stand. The Hounds, if you were wondering.

He's best dog.
>>
>>47784765
As in how you need to memorise the spells each day as a D&D wizard? I honestly don't know; how does any perfect memory perk work with it?

This isn't a ruling, but Forget Me Not does say that you can make yourself forget things, so take that as you will.
>>
>>47784806
>memorise
iirc you're actually casting the spells ahead of time and 'releasing' them when you need them. So a perfect memory perk probably wouldn't help you that much.
>>
File: 1464816903996.png (612KB, 900x1040px) Image search: [Google]
1464816903996.png
612KB, 900x1040px
Overlord 2 game
21 year old male
Fallen hero 800
Dark diplomacy free
Uplifting 700
Evil power 400

Items
Ruined tower free
Dark tower 250
Overlord gear free
Underground domain -350

Drawbacks
Ire of a goddess -50
Gnome infestation 50

That extra 50 cp grates at my soul. Anyone know how big the underground domain is?

Look Im not gonna lie I plan on ignoring normal minions in favor of my more reliable undead while turning elves and gnomes into undead minions. Half my time here I plan on using to set up a workshop and making solid gold magical elf skeletons. Maybe find an apprentice to teach necromancy to.
>>
>>47784828
I guess that's the answer then. Sorry to the anon that asked but I don't think it'll work.
>>
>>47784851
It may work for sorcerers though.
>>
File: UdFFsBh.jpg (345KB, 1542x1505px) Image search: [Google]
UdFFsBh.jpg
345KB, 1542x1505px
>>47784840
Since its based on the games, at least a city block of size, maybe a bit more if it also has the minion areas, which is likely.
Thus one and half of space you can use (and somewhat more if you are willing to expand in the lava parts of the domain, pic related).

Picture somewhat related.

Also smart way to use the gnome infestation to your advantage.
>>
>>47784663
Winds of Magic from Warhammer Fantasy Dogs of War might be what you need from what I remember Babylon saying.
>>
>>47784715
>+20 pages
>what
>what
>what
It looks amazing, great work.

Actually, question - can you import a weapon to fill a dream weapon role?
>>
>>47784895
Well, Sorcerers do the pre-casting every day instinctively without having to think about it, so they have more free time but still memory doesn't effect it.
>>
>>47784898
Well the gnomes arent good for much else. Thanks for the help!
>>
>>47784715
Hey, which ability lets you learn and use the KHI abilities - Strike Raid, Ars Arcanum, Ragnarok, and the like?
>>
>>47784907
No, sorry. You can import the dream weapons into some of the other things though, such as Keyblade. Not sure what a Dream Shield Keyblade would look like though.

>>47784922
Unfortunately there isn't a perk for those. You may be able to learn them in jump though.
>>
>>47784806
Most perfect memory perks don't specify that magic can't get rid of your memories. Anyway, I'll take that "I don't know" and fanwank it.

>>47784828
That's 3.X. In older editions you were actually memorizing the spell, and the energy of casting burned it from your mind.
>>
>>47784976
Well then that one perk from SCP that makes you immune to forgetting should work.
>>
>>47784917
Sorcerers don't precast every day they get new spells when they level plus those they can memorize.
>>
>>47784941
Well, that's a pisser. Mind if I ask why not? Throwing around cool techniques with the Keyblade was the most interesting part of the gameplay. Certainly more interesting than just pounding the attack button... Which there's also no perk for?
>>
Where did the PS238 jump go? I was in the middle of a build for it last night, and this morning I can't find it on the drive any more. Was that intentional or not?
>>
>>47785049
Drive stuff happens all the time, I'll put it back in the new uploads folder but here is the latest version for now.
>>
>>47785026
Essentially, a Keyblade has the potential to do a lot of amazing things by itself, and they tend to be different for each wielder. If we tried to incorporate each individual technique it would have taken an even longer time than this already took.

You can however learn your own techniques, and may be able to learn the canon moves from their canon users.
>>
>>47785067
You going to fix this at some point? Or are you OK having one background clearly better than all the others again?
>>
>>47785150
which background is that and why? please elaborate. Also note that background are modular, is there a specific combo that is overpowered?
>>
>>47785124
Ah, alright. I didn't get that from reading the Jump, but that's OK then.
>>
>>47785026
>>47785124
I for one don't see a problem with this. You can get a keyblade - customized to your preferences even.
So you can't buy instant mastery. That's fine. Put those learning & training perks to use and put in some effort for once.

(Also i'm already scrambling for every CP i can get. I really don't need another "must-have" perk in this jump.)
>>
>>47785161
I'll try to make that clearer in the Supplement before I put it on the drive then.

Sorry for the confusion.
>>
>>47784715
Can you use Transformation offensively? Like, turning an opponent into a gerbil instead of turning an ally into a bear?

Can you use Protect the World Border for cosmetic work or disguises instead of generic "fitting in?"
>>
>>47785159
Run the discount numbers. We've Got Each Other gets you 500 CP, Poor Little Rich Kid and Dorm Orphan get you 200, Average Folks gets you 300, and Legacy gets you 50. Add in 200 for a home room and that's 700 to 250.

Meanwhile, Drop-In gets you 700 before powers, and 1900(!) after them.
>>
>>47785202
drop-in gets more because it gets you less versatility and also you're forgetting that they are modular, dorm orphan and rich kid also get the discounts for their home room whereas drop-in does not have access to home room discounts
>>
>>47785194
Maybe with a lot of practice. It wouldn't last as long though, and they wouldn't be entirely powerless in the gerbil form. Think how Sora gets turned into a giant card or dice during the fight against Luxord.

You could do a bit of that, but the spells are mainly to not stand out. Of course, not standing out in a military base means military uniforms, so that might help. The more skilled you are at doing disguises other ways the better you'd be able to use these fitting in spells.
>>
>>47784941
Any particular reason why we can't import one of our weapons as a keyblade? Having 20 different ultimate weapons of epic destiny is obnoxious, so some of us like to import our weapons of choice to avoid that.
>>
>>47785234
You can. There's an import option in the supplement.
>>
Slightly updated supplement to explain how techniques can work with the Keyblade.
>>
File: 1454173872749.jpg (18KB, 300x280px) Image search: [Google]
1454173872749.jpg
18KB, 300x280px
>These people are actually using keyblades instead of embracing the Darkness.
>>
>>47785221
Read what I actually wrote. I'm factoring in choice of Dorm - that's the 200 CP discount. And I'm not seeing how it's significantly less versatile - if you want Super Martial Arts or high levels of FISS and another power, it's strictly better than going for a dorm.
>>
>>47784715
>>47785293
Damnit. Really want the customizable Heartless form... But pretty much nothing else of the Heartless interests me, compared to the entire Magician line and some Nobody stuff...
>>
>>47785317
>picking the losing side
>mocking the winners for picking the winning side
Sorry, what was that? "Normies reeeeee"?
>>
>>47785326
Nobodies reeeeee
>>
>>47785326
>Winning side
I don't see the worlds all reuniting, do you? As far as I can tell, they're still tiny little lights wrapped in Darkness and kept apart because of the Darkness in people's hearts.
>>
>>47785293
hey if you import a sword as your key blade does it gain a CP warranty?
>>47785318
I think were talking about different kinds of versatility.
>>
>>47785318
Drop In good.
Well unless if you wish to be a teacher or a FISS its fucking useless.
Especially considering the shit you can do with the Alpha technological skill if you pick a specialty, or the magical one.
>>
>>47785368
that's what I'm talking about you can get much most of that stuff pretty much anywhere but the meat of the jump is in being one of the kids
>>
>>47785363
It gains the Keyblade's warranty, if it didn't have anything already. If it does choose which warrenty you like best and go with that, the other will still be there, not that it would matter.
>>
>>47785317
You can keep your edgy edgelordness. The only thing i'd be interested in is summoning, and i can get that from Dream Drop - granted, not quite as powerful but with a rare bit of utlity instead (mental defense ho!) and i can give them to companions and allies to help them out against such things or just help them deal with nightmares.

At the same time i get a summonable weapon that:
- opens nearly any lock
- boosts the power of my spells
- lets me block attacks that would otherwise send me flying
- boosts my mana regeneration
- increases my loot
- makes me more durable
- boosts my summons
- makes my healing uninterruptable
- heals me when blocking
- boosts the power of my healing spells
It can also be used to hit stuff, so yay.

That sounds like a pretty good deal to me, and that's before counting any wielder perks.
>>
File: 1277507847043.jpg (46KB, 750x1129px) Image search: [Google]
1277507847043.jpg
46KB, 750x1129px
>>47785389
Sweet I'm importing that safeguard sword I got in blame, I've been largely warehousing it.
>>
>>47785388
Yeah.
In PS238 there is a ray which shrinks stuff.
I shit no one on this, if you got the skill itself you should have a decent chance on reverse engineering.

If you pick a specialty like

Anyway questions time.
Can you buy the Alpha technological skill or the Magical one more than once fore multiple specialties? (And if I buy it for the same do I get a good boost on it?).
>>
File: Konada.jpg (10KB, 165x240px) Image search: [Google]
Konada.jpg
10KB, 165x240px
>>47785317
> Picking a side
> Looking for purpose
> Believing in your own agency
> Caring about hearts, as light or food
> Not casting it all aside and embracing the power of the void

I'm gonna let you in on a secret:
Nothing matters.
>>
>>47785363
What kind of versatility are we talking about, then?

>>47785368
Or if you want a super-powered martial art. 450 CP vs. 900 CP? Like I said, if you want it, then it's better to spend a total of 850 CP to gain it with one of the big-ticket powers than 1150 CP minimum (including background and homeroom cost) to do the same without it. Fuck, you could almost afford two big-ticket powers and the supernatural martial arts for the same price as one and the supernatural martial arts for any other background.

Not to mention that not having to pay for a homeroom means if you want two big-ticket powers you're only a little worse off (800 vs. 650 to 750) going for drop-in, and that's where drop-in's 700 CP worth of skills more than even it up.
>>
>>47785444
And if nothing matters, then everything does!

Wait.
>>
>>47785444
Pretty sure that Nobodies who give up like that just fade away. Their preoccupation with holding that humanity is what keeps them around.
>>
>>47785435
>Can you buy the Alpha technological skill or the Magical one more than once fore multiple specialties? (And if I buy it for the same do I get a good boost on it?).

Yes, but if you want multiple specialties up to the level of a normal practitioner you only have to buy one once, it's if you want it to be a super level specialty that you have to buy each specialty individually. You can even mix-and-match.
>>47785450
I was talking about pretty much anything besides being a teacher and a flying brick, because that's what the drop in tree is built for.

The superpowered upgrade to the martial art perk isn't discounted, hence I phrased it as"for an additional 700 points"

must've done something wrong there, two of the big-ticket powers would would be 1600 without a homeroom.
>>
File: surprise.png (397KB, 959x626px) Image search: [Google]
surprise.png
397KB, 959x626px
>>47785317
More like,

>There are people who actually have no idea what they're doing

I mean, right before losing my minds I was a Nobody whose aspect of Oblivion was Light, I could also use Light as well as any Keyblade wielder and yet I still had full Nothing powers. And a Heart. Somehow.

In hindsight I'm getting the impression this might have been the metaphysical equivalent of drinking pepsi and mentos while jumping up and down on a trampoline.

>>47785444
You're right
It DOES matter. Nothing comes from everything
And inside everything, is a little nothing waiting to be born. And that's why everything matters. They're all one and the same
>>
>>47785511
>spoiler

Now that's a psychosis I can get behind!
>>
Few more spelling errors and a bit of spacing fixed up. This is the version going on the drive now.
>>
>>47785488
Well, you need to make that clearer, because it currently looks like both are under the discount.

Also, the big ticket items are 400. Two are 800.
>>
File: Kingdom Hearts.pdf (1B, 486x500px)
Kingdom Hearts.pdf
1B, 486x500px
>>47785560
Might help if I actually attach the file...
>>
>>47785566
adding to the list
>>
>>47785574
I suppose that's all I'm going to get. God forbid you actually try to balance a Jump you make.
>>
>>47785488
Ah now I understand.
General specialties makes you an all rounder mad scientist
A specialty is being Iron man (Well not on the same level unless we are talking about mcu Iron man who is good, but not /that/ good like his comic counterpart).

Anyway I meant taking more than once the same specialty to do crazy stuff (like going all Iron man on others as an example), but my brain derped.
Still I understand now, if you Mix and match specialties you boost certain parts of the wholle thing, like taking aerospace engineering and power armor to make Space viable power armor with ease.

(The general stuff is good stuff, any holes in what you know are covered up and you would at the very least be cutting edge considering that you would at least be able to understand the stuff within the comic).

>>47785630
Eh it is way more balanced than other jumps, some of which do not try at all.
Like fammiliar of zero if you want an example or Deadman wonderland for another one.
>>
>>47785262
Can we import more than one weapon if we buy the Synch Gear? I've got a fun idea for a King and Queen key combo.
>>
>>47785570
Well here's a build I did of the last pre-imaged version earlier today and I don't think anything in my build changed between versions. I think it's ok.

Drawbacks: Kupo +100, Nomura school of art and design +100, Paopu Pursuer +100, Finding Your Light +200, Shut Up +200, grinding loot +200, plot bound +300

Total cp: 2200
Background: Weilder; Race: Human

Perks
Tema Del Jumper
Tema Di Mondi (free version)
JPRG Style
A Heart To Call My Own (300cp version)
Magical Potential
Hit It
Protect the World Border
Choose Wisely (Rod)
Dive Into the Heart
Station of Awakening
Flow Motion (Kaiserfarbe trail effect)
Your Adventure Begins At…High Noon.
Don't Ever Change
Battle At The Center of the Heart
Last Chance
Reaction Commands
Light My Way

Items
Nomura Brand outfit + Black Coat [100M voucher]
Paopu Fruit Seeds
Potions & Ethers [2 x 50M vouchers]
Jiminy's Journal (+Re:Coding) [200M voucher]
Drive Clothes (Anti & Valor + Wisdom Forms, add to Nomura/black coat outfit) 100cp + Master form [100M voucher]

Red Staff (real & training version) [100M training weapon voucher]
Keyblade (free)
Dream Sword [100M weapon voucher]

Trinity (2x Companion Import - V & KS)

Keyblade: Import (Sword Cane)
Medium length, Medium weight, Sharp
Lady Luck, Elemental Key (Time), Dual Elements (Reflect)
Hook, Spellbook, Stand Your Ground, Extra Long, MP Boost

I was originally tossing up importing two weapons with Synchro Gear for dual keyblade action, but that ate up 7 more keyblade points than having just the single blade, let alone dividing the remaining points between them.
I guess I'll just have to toss my Keyblade and Dream Sword in the armsfusion crafter or something and likewise my clothes set with my Black Suit.
>>
>>47785650
Yes but that would mean you'd be paying for the Import on both of them.
>>
File: Kon ears.gif (189KB, 250x150px) Image search: [Google]
Kon ears.gif
189KB, 250x150px
>>47785293
So, I just realized that you can import weapons as a keyblade...

"Wife! You're an axe now!
>What! That's stupid! If this is joke about being top heavy-
"That too, but I had a better idea."
>I'm listening...
"You're going to be a key. We can now reenact that scene from Ghostbusters."
>...
>I'll go get the dorky glasses.
"GOZER BE PRAISED"
>>
>>47785713
Now make her your warehouse key.
>>
>>47785570
This entire jump is fantastic and I look forward to making a build for it.

Anyone else considering a chain as a native Wielder?
>>
>>47785681
That's fair.

Also, it's kind of odd that there's no real advantage to buying Extra Keychain, and questionable advantage to buying Synch Gear if you're not importing. Have you considered giving a baseline equal to (15 - 1 per extra keychain - 4 for Synch gear) to pay for customization? I can't see much reason not to just load one Chain up with everything fancy instead of buying two.
>>
>>47785755
I am, actually. I'd probably go with a Mage with a Keyblade instead, though. So much sweet magic fun.
>>
File: 1453441450910.jpg (118KB, 1440x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1453441450910.jpg
118KB, 1440x1080px
>>47785570
>Our Hearts are Connected
This is a great boon to me. Know I can properly watch my companions at all times and keep them safe. And intervene if they're trying to escape, of course.
>>
>>47785757
We can have a look at it I suppose.

>>47785793
Well... Nice to know that people of all sorts can find something they like.
>>
>>47781358
King Arthur and Valkyrie profile have a dragon and Garm respectively.
>>
>>47785846
>Garm
Best yandere dogfu.
>>
>>47785846
VP also has a random young boy or girl you get as a companion if you're willing to be a tulpa for ten years.
>>
Would realm of myths from civ allow me to make a bet with a spell I cast? I want to cast the spell, challenge it to a childrens card game of yu gi oh. If it wins I give it a body but if I win it stays active in 1 marked location and just keeps running.
>>
File: arcanine zoid.jpg (77KB, 540x371px) Image search: [Google]
arcanine zoid.jpg
77KB, 540x371px
>>47784409
I got a few more
>>
>>47785861
Speaking of Tulpas, Inside Out and Mark of the Ninja will get you a companion for being their imaginary friend.
>>
File: caterpie zoid.jpg (76KB, 540x411px) Image search: [Google]
caterpie zoid.jpg
76KB, 540x411px
>>47785935
>>
>>47785926
If you had a way to continuously feed it more energy, maybe. The way I interpret it, Realm of Myths doesn't allow a thing to perform actions that defy the natural order, it just lets it perform those actions as a matter of intent rather than randomness. So, for example, you could cause a river to flood its banks, but not to leap into the sky. A temporary spell eventually wearing off is part of its nature, so to keep it going indefinitely you'd need to make sure it doesn't degrade.
>>
File: stantler zoid.jpg (67KB, 540x506px) Image search: [Google]
stantler zoid.jpg
67KB, 540x506px
>>47785945
>>
File: salamance zoid.jpg (61KB, 540x338px) Image search: [Google]
salamance zoid.jpg
61KB, 540x338px
>>47785971
>>
>>47785962
The spell in question is the gold to mana spell from masters of magic. Iy could siphon from the massive amounts of mana Im going to be producing.

Or thats the plan at least.
>>
File: magikarp zoid.jpg (83KB, 540x473px) Image search: [Google]
magikarp zoid.jpg
83KB, 540x473px
>>47785983
>>
File: lugia zoid.jpg (148KB, 700x515px) Image search: [Google]
lugia zoid.jpg
148KB, 700x515px
>>47785989
>>
>>47785983
I think this one is a real zoid.
>>
>>47785570
After careful consideration I've decided to pick up They Come in exchange for Enter The Void. I'd repost my build, but it's such an unwieldy thing that it eats most of the post character limit. For those curious, you can see it in the previous thread here: >>47770577 Just add ...
> Enter The Void [-300CP]
> They Come [+300CP]
... and you're up to date.

No decision yet on whether I'll grab a bunch of annoying companions with Paopu Pursuer and With Friends Like These, or if I'll go full Nobody-of-a-Moogle and grab Kupo. It depends on if I decide I really need yet more perks.
I think I have all the must haves.

As for "They Come", I figure if Roxas can handle it, so can I. Especially because I don't intend to go wandering around the Realm of Darkness for no reason or anything.

Oh, and I guess I'm getting Old Friends and Familiar Faces, too, since I didn't see that before. Of course, currently my cast for Disney Princess only involves characters who haven't shown up in Kingdom Hearts at all, so I'm not sure it will have an effect.
Or maybe it will, and there will be some new faces wandering around the plot. That would be pretty fun.

>>47785472
I'd say I'm pretty sure you're making that up, but instead I'll just say that you missed the joke entirely.

>>47785511
>>47785464
And we have some winners.
>>
>>47785985
That sounds perfectly feasible, then. That's one of the things that Realm of Myths is good for, giving intelligence to otherwise mindless processes. Being able to tell the spell "feel free to grab some mana for your own" is very fitting to it. Though it occurs to me that you might also want something like Aschente from NGNL, to help enforce the terms of the Yugioh duel.
>>
>>47784715
>>47785293

Magician [Free]
Human [Free]
>perks:
Tema Del Jumper [Free]
Tema Di Mondi [Free]
JRPG Style [Free]
A Heart to Call my Own [300]
Magical Potential [Free]
Hit It! [Free]
Protect The World Border [Free]
MP Rage [Free]
MP Haste [100]
Your Summer Vacation is Finally Over [100]
Cosmic Arts [150]
The Sorcerer’s Apprentice [150]
Transformation [200]
Maniacal Magical Mixes [300]
Choose Wisely - Rod [100]
Don’t Ever Change [300]
Heart Breaker [100]
Shadows of My Own [200] ...If I have to get access this way. Still bitter I can't get a Heartless form myself.
Absent Silhouette [200] Good for my staff.
>items:
Nomura Brand Outfit [Free]
Paopu Fruit Seeds [Free, 50 munny]
Moogle Badge [Free, 50 munny]
Ethers [Free]
Black Coat [Free, 100 munny]
Munny Pouch [Free, 100 munny]
Red Staff [Free, 100 munny]
Save the Queen [Free, 200 munny] JumpChan, this is is a disgustingly gaudy thing. Breaking it down and incomporated it into my actual staff is a priority.
>drawbacks:
Old Friends and Familiar Faces [+0]
Kupo [+100]
Ghost Town [+100]
Paopu Pursuer [+100]
Finding Your Light [+200]
Plot Bound [+300]
Critical Mode [+400]

>Shadows of My Own - Heartless Summons:
Small [Free]
Flight [2]
Speed Boost - Really, Really Fast [1]
No Legs [+1]
Extra Arms [1]
No Torso [+1]
Head [Free]
Disconnect - Floating ghost arms [2]
Durability x2 - Heaps of Punishment [2]
Claws [1]
Magic 2x - Cure, Globs of Darkness [2]
Elemental Resistances - Fire 2x, Ice 2x, Lightning 2x [6]

So, floating ghastly head, with four claws to rip thing apart while shooting globs and healing itself. Fun.
>>
>>47785992
Yeah, it's a recolor of the Redler.
>>
>>47786003
That was the original intent, otherwise it may want to back out later.

Thanks for the help!
>>
File: ho-oh zoids.jpg (87KB, 700x431px) Image search: [Google]
ho-oh zoids.jpg
87KB, 700x431px
>>47785991
>>
File: mewtwo zoids.jpg (195KB, 700x684px) Image search: [Google]
mewtwo zoids.jpg
195KB, 700x684px
>>47786023
And last one I've got that's a zoid.
>>
>>47786023
Please just make me think that Beedrill would be terrifying.
>>
File: blaziken gundam.jpg (105KB, 544x768px) Image search: [Google]
blaziken gundam.jpg
105KB, 544x768px
>>47786036
Because I have one gundam blaziken to go with it.
>>
>>47785570

Background: Wielder (300cp)
Race: Human (free)
>well, that sucks. But i can't afford to pay for changing is, so kid-jumper it is.

Perks:
Tema Del Jumper (free)
Tema di Mondi (free)
JRPG Style (free)
A Heart to Call my Own (free version)
Magical Potential (free)
Hit it! (free)

Choose Wisely: Rod (free)
>more magic = more attack & more defense. The smart option.
Dive Into the Heart (free)
>who doesn't like making friends? Or free perks, for that matter.
Don't Ever Change (150cp)
>mental defenses are always good. And not ending up as what i'm fighting after a particularly bad jump is very nice too.
Battle at the Center of the Heart (150cp)
>even more mental defense, this time boosted by any other combat perk i may pick up later. Fantastic.
Light My Way (300cp)
>Light attacks. Light shields. Buffing allies. Cleansing corruption and taint. Raising your allies morale and lowering that of your

foes. This perk does it all. A definite steal.

Dream Drop (200cp)
>Imaginary friends that give you yet more mental defense. Also protect you from nightmares, which will certainly be nice with some of

the darker jumps out there.
Link Attack (freebie)
Link Style (100cp)
>My Imaginary friends give me new attack options now, though only in dreams. For now.
Nightmare (200cp)
>3 small friends? Or a big one? Sometimes size does matter.
Sleepwalker (200cp)
>and now i get to summon my Imaginary friends to the real world.
Dream Catcher (100cp)
>send my spirits to help my friends with mind control and possession, or just protect them from nightmares. Nice.
>>
>>47786038
These*
>>
>>47786048
Items:
Nomura Brand Clothes (free)
Black Coat (100cp token)
>Combined with the above, a self-cleaning, self-repairing badass longcoat that never catches on anything and protects from corruption.

Also hides my face when necessary.
Drive Clothes (50cp token)
>Combined with the Nomura Black Coat, of course. Now it also fits itself if i change shape.
Valor Form (freebie)
Wisdom Form (50cp token)
Master Form (200cp token)
Final Form (200cp)
Anti-Form (free)
>Woo. That's a lot of different power boosts, and all with separate cooldowns if i understand it right. Should be damn useful. The

super-coat is born!

Wooden Sword (100cp weapon token)
>I'll get my companions the other versions, so everyone can get a well-rounded training.
Dream Sword (100cp weapon token)
>A summonable weapon that can be wielded even where normal weapons can't? Awesome. I'll make it the basis for my keyblade. Should work

well with Dream Drop.
Keyblade (free)
>Combined with Dream Sword. Universal key. Magical Focus. Blocks magic. Tons of various boosts.And always just a thought away if i

need it. This should serve me well indeed.
Where Are My Keys? (still got a 100cp token left from the beginning)

Trinity (free)
My Friends By My Side (300cp)
>There go my last CP, but it's worth it to assemble the full team. With everyone getting effectively only 150CP less than i do before

drawbacks we'll be kicking ass.
>>
>>47786060
Forget my drawbacks.

Drawbacks:
Castle Oblivion (+300cp)
>Is it bad that i dread the low CP drawbacks worse than the high CP ones? Losing my memories sucks, but i trust in my friends and my luck perks.The lower CP drawbacks would drive me nuts in short order. At least taking it early in my chain means no accidental mass destruction or worse.
Plot Bound (+300cp)
>That's not too bad. I need something to do anyway.
Part of a Whole (+600cp)
>should be doable with my friends to help me out.
They Come (+0cp)
>>
File: andyourbestshirttoo.gif (527KB, 500x202px) Image search: [Google]
andyourbestshirttoo.gif
527KB, 500x202px
Has there ever been a ruling regarding podding Ryuuko and Senketsu? Do you need two pods, or does Senketsu span the gap between equipment and companion like, say, the Sorcerer's Helmet from Young Justice does?
>>
>>47786203
There's never been a ruling on it, you need two pods. Especially since Senketsu isn't bought with CP like the example you used.
>>
>>47786203
Senketsu is still capable of limited interaction with his environment, so... yeah, he probably requires his own pod, I would think.
>>
>>47786243
>There's never been a ruling
>So let me make one up
>>
>>47786251
Not him, but if you're trying to make a point you should probably be less oblique because I see literally nothing wrong with that. Ryuko's sentient, Senkentsu's sentient, ergo both need pods.

If being a pedant for it's own sake amuses you, I have a surplus of (yous) for you. 4 of them, to be specific
>>
>>47782460
>>47782640
>>47782662
>consumables respawn
I ask mainly because of the Fallout 4 jump, where you can drop 50cp all over the place for a handful of stimpacks, jet, radaway, etc. Considering you can literally find these in trash cans in-game the cost doesn't seem worth it otherwise.
>>
File: #GameStart.jpg (27KB, 680x383px) Image search: [Google]
#GameStart.jpg
27KB, 680x383px
>>47785755
Ditto, maximum fun for maximum FFFFFFFF- for Xehanort. Out of Context perks are so much bullshit.

>mfw I realise that I can save and add Aqua to waifus. Yes, I'm thinking of starting in the Realm of Darkness.
>>
>>47786430
Aqua is a void of a person.
>>
File: Kon bow 2.gif (588KB, 500x289px) Image search: [Google]
Kon bow 2.gif
588KB, 500x289px
>>47785754
That plan sounds like the bomb. I should ask her to also be a door.
Swiss Army Wife is already all of my equipment, so I may as well.
Have a song because why not.
https://youtu.be/DAv32X1h-Y4
>>
>>47786440

That's because she's the japanese ideal for a woman. Quiet, obedient, kind, loyal, and zero personality. The only difference is she can kick ass in a fight and frequently does so, which caused her to be very popular, a fact the head writer was extremely surprised by.
> "Why would you care about a girl who can kick ass?"
>>
>>47786499
>Implying those are bad things.
>>
>>47786499
Huh. And to think I'd be far more into someone like Satsuki or Momoyo or Touko.
>>
File: image (3185).jpg (51KB, 590x644px) Image search: [Google]
image (3185).jpg
51KB, 590x644px
>>47786518
The first four aren't, but I prefer a girl with hobbies.
>>
>>47786487
But if she is the door and the key what happens when you enter your warehouse? Is it lewd?
>>
File: #NewPerspective.jpg (138KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
#NewPerspective.jpg
138KB, 1920x1080px
>>47786440
>>47786499
She'll grow into an awesome companion. After all, I turned Kurumu into an actual demon with illusions and hexes out of the yin-yang (she's an even better chef than before), Akitsu into an even more epic freezing murderbot with holy affinities (she likes talking with the spirits she summons), and Kirishima into a magical catgirl WMD (she's gotten even more brilliant and quirky, like mad scientist/wizard/witch quirky). So I'm not too worried about Aqua, should be fun seeing what kind of person she becomes.
>>
>>47785570
Hey, how does A Key For Any Lock work on things which can technically be killed through any means, but can only practically be killed through specific means? E.g., something which can take nearly infinite punishment if you don't use its special vulnerability, something which regenerates from anything but a specific vulnerability, or something that comes back to life unless you use its vulnerability on it?
>>
I have a parenting jump question. If we took green lantern jumps any race option to be a sapient color, math equation, or meme does that pass down to the kid?
>>
>>47785570
Time for reflega, that spell will be awesome.
>>
>>47786203
That's why I just pod Satsuki instead.
>>
>>47786693
Not the jumpmaker but I don't think you can be those things from that jump. I think there are other ways but the jump says you're physically and mentally on the level of a human.
>>
>>47785570
Could you use "Defeat Me" as a condition for a Barrier? Would the "has to be possible" restriction prevent it from being used in the common KH "you must defeat me/my servant" method if me or the one I put in their path is too strong for them to beat?
>>
File: Sympathetic resonance.jpg (747KB, 640x2160px) Image search: [Google]
Sympathetic resonance.jpg
747KB, 640x2160px
>>47786637
That's the thing about symbolism.
It's only lewd if you make it lewd.
But then it gets /really/ lewd.
>>
File: mameko.jpg (479KB, 900x799px) Image search: [Google]
mameko.jpg
479KB, 900x799px
>>47786697
That's your prerogative, but Satsuki has none of the qualities that make Ryuuko so interesting to me, and I'm not about to leave Best Shirt behind if I do end up taking her along.

Really, a second pod isn't too onerous a price. I just lose a couple conveniences that I wouldn't be using 90% of the time anyway. I just wanted to know if it had come up before and been definitively answered one way or the other.
>>
>>47786771
Who is this horrible puzzle lesbian?
>>
>>47786752
From the notes

>Species wise you can be anything but you’ll conform to a physical shape that’s solid like that of a human. You can be made of cardboard or a mathematical equation but you’ll have a solid form that’s between 3 and 8ft tall (1m to 2.4m) and have manipulators and locomotive appendages.
You totally can be.
>>
>>47786795
If you have a physical shape that's solid like a human, I don't see where the issue is.
It's just another one of your alt forms, and the parenting jump doesn't say your child has your alt forms, just hereditary traits and bodymod.
>>
>>47786834
The issue is it is a living race not a robot or undead so chances are it's traits will be passed down. I want to know if my child will be feasting upon the color blue after he is born. The same way I would wonder if it has tentacles if I was a shoggoth or breath fire if I was a dragon.
>>
File: Hugging scissors.jpg (129KB, 900x675px) Image search: [Google]
Hugging scissors.jpg
129KB, 900x675px
>>47786792
I don't know what you're talking about.
Everyone in that picture is as straight as the cutting surfaces of these scissors.
>>
>>47786918
I was asking for who it was, anon. Not more quips.
>>
>>47786760
> Do note that the challenge has to be possible, that is to say possible for whoever is trapped inside, although it can be difficult to complete.
I think it would depend on your relative power level. They have to actually be capable of defeating you under normal circumstances, without rules lawyery bullshit, and if you're too strong for them to realistically be capable of beating you/your servant without a ridiculous handicap, the barrier would remain brittle.

Looking at it that way, it would actually be a pretty good indicator of power scale. If the barrier is brittle, you're far stronger and in no danger. If the barrier is strong, you might want to watch out.
Obviously it would also turn brittle if you leave the arena, as well.

That's my interpretation.
>>
>>47786928
Don't get snippy with me.
It's Yuzuko, from Yuyushiki.
Vaguely gay slice of life.
>>
>>47786047
Here's one I found of Darkrai armour (I think).
>>
>>47786957
Also Arceus.
>>
>>47786957
>>47786970
I never understood why these two are legendaries. Ones not even powerful and the other is a fucking lama with some magic rocks. Both of them get beat up and used as toys for a 12 year old.
>>
>>47786970
Because one of them is literally God.
>>
>>47787006
Arceus is the capital G God of the Pokemon universe.
>>
File: Pokefluffs.png (2MB, 1174x861px) Image search: [Google]
Pokefluffs.png
2MB, 1174x861px
>>47787006
Arceus created the universe, or so it goes, while I think Darkrai is there to keep the dreamscape in check. From my understanding each legendary guards a part of existence. So time for Dialga, space for Palkia, so on and so forth. Or it's cause there's only one of them.
>>
>>47787006
ALL legendaries get beaten up and used as toys for a 12 year old.
>>
>>47787036
Only (most) Gen 4 and up Legendaries. Gen 3 and below are just powerful/rare animals.
>>
>>47787036
Lugia is a legendary and according to the show there are more than 1 of him. In fact there is an episode where the mcs save a baby lugia and its mom from team rocket.
>>
>>47787067
There's at least three, more then likely at least four.

Beast of the Sea Lugia best Lugia.
Zapdos best bird.
>>
>>47786859
> tentacles if I was a shoggoth or breath fire if I was a dragon
Those are properties of altforms. Jump doesn't say that the child gets any altforms.
>>
>>47787145
Funny thats not how articuno is spelled. Must have been a finger slip. Don't worry I got ya buddy.
>>
>>47787164
Not him but if you are trying to argue that being a shoggoth, dragon, bird, whatever isn't genetic then you are cracked.
>>
>>47786499
>Quiet,
"Return my friend's heart, or pay the price!"
>obedient,
"Ven, go home."
"No."
"Well, I guess I'll just forget that order. Back to worrying about Terra."
>kind,
Remember that time Aqua was going to fuck up Lady Tremaine and her daughters just because she sensed Darkness in their house?
>loyal,
"The Master was trying to kill Ven? Well, I guess I'll trust that, two friends of mine who have been super-sketchy as of late."
>>
File: Coaster plot.jpg (714KB, 888x986px) Image search: [Google]
Coaster plot.jpg
714KB, 888x986px
So, other than Code Geass, what plots can we derail simply by replacing or removing the drink coasters in the main character's house?
>>
>>47787202
Not him, but being able to turn into things via magic or jumpchain fiat is not genetic.
>>
>>47787202
Except your base form isn't a shoggoth, dragon, bird, or whatever, now is it?
>>
>>47787230
>There are people out that that actually consider themselves filthy humans.
>>
>>47787240
Oh, no, not human. I'm some kinda horrible eldritch monster. But not a dragon, shoggoth, bird, or whatever. Those are alt forms, alt forms are completely divorced in terms of genetics.
>>
>>47787240
You're damn right I do.
>>
>>47787265
That's nonsense and you know it. In that form you have those genetics, and your 'default' form is whatever you consider it to be.
>>
>>47787265
Only if you're doing it wrong.
>>
>>47787265
Not with the perk from Invader Zim.
>>
>>47786518
Kind and loyal are nice, but quiet and obedient both get boring really quickly.
>>
File: laughing-animals.jpg (458KB, 1841x1227px) Image search: [Google]
laughing-animals.jpg
458KB, 1841x1227px
>all this otherkin supremacy going around
>all this mocking of humans
>not realizing you can never escape your past
>you can never escape being human
>>
>>47787229
In your opinion.

>>47787230
Final forn is my base form.
>>
>>47787240
>jumpchaindante.jpg
>>
>>47787316
Not unless you never take a gauntlet.
>>
>>47787306
Disobedient is a problem too. People cannot constantly be acting up to spite each other and refusing to listen if you want something to function.

Not everyone needs to be a loudmouth either.
>>
>>47787285
Well, yes. But you don't have shoggoth and dragon genetics at the same time. That'd make no sense.

>>47787290
The one that completely rewrites your genetics into one thing?

>>47787318
...Fair.
>>
>>47787316
If you're considered human still just because you have a lineage to it, then that means you're a monkey too.
>>
File: dantehuman.png (57KB, 1355x266px) Image search: [Google]
dantehuman.png
57KB, 1355x266px
>>47787323
>>47787325
>>
>>47787355
Jumpchain rarely makes sense and dragonism is notoriously genetic.
>>
>>47787368
Is that really a bad thing?
You aren't a fundamentalist, are you?
I thought they weren't allowed on the evil computers.
>>
>>47787340
There's a whole spectrum between obedient and disobedient, as well as quiet and loud.
>>
>>47787368
Do you have something against monkeys, Anon?

If so, then we can't be friends anymore.
>>
>>47787423
Only the porch kind.
>>
>>47787423
No problem, just pointing out you don't have to consider yourself human.
>>
Hey, I'm fairly new to jumpchain and have question about The Elder Scrolls jump. So the jump states Argonians can't wear regular shoes, does this include the different boots you can buy (Boots of Springheel Jack, and Blinding Speed) or is that exempt from the restriction? Also if you are going to do the Nerevarine prophecy do you assume the mechanics of magic work the same way they do in Morrowind?
>>
>>47787512
In the games, Argonians couldn't wear those shoes either.
>>
>>47787372
I consider myself to be a yokai, now. Which is really just a fancy name for "monster".
But there's no fancy upswing about it or blathering on about superiority. It's just that. A monster.

I had to draw the line, because the people who were still human around me couldn't keep up with me. Not in a "oh I can do this much easier than you" sense, but in a "you will literally go mad and start clawing your eyes out if you try to do this". "You will actually explode."
I saw that shit go down first hand, because I didn't realize that people couldn't do the things I could do.
It was too painful to call myself human after that. I drew the line as a reminder to myself.
People can't, and shouldn't be expected to do the things I've done, or fall to the depths I've gone.

>>47787368
Well... yeah?

I consider humans to be monkeys in the same way I consider dogs to be wolves. No shit there's a correlation. What matters is what you do, not where you came from.
You think I give a fuck I used to be a super evolved monkey? I don't deny where I came from at all.

Besides, lemurs a cute.
>>
Bloody Roar

31 years old
Drop-In
South America
Beast Change - Magpie
Martial Artist
Breaking the Silence 100
Word on the Street
A Lone Spark 200
Your Terrorists are Our Freedom Fighters 400
Stage Select 600
Kinetic Recharge 800
Rebel's Shroud 900
Companion Import 950
Leeroy: Beast Change - Lion
Survival Gear 1000

Went with magpie man as the crow guy looks pretty neat which leads me to believe this one would to. Basically led me to not take any of the 500 CP options though as there is no way to combine animals with a magpie and not have it look pretty silly, there are no legendary magpies and I didn't want to be a mechanodragonmantis.

May go for capoeira for my martial arts as I liked Eddie Gordo from Tekken. Plus doubt I'd have picked it up anywhere as it's a bit silly. Dancing birb time.

Breaking the Silence makes me more believable when I'm telling the truth and makes my message spread more quickly.

Word on the Street lets rumours of yours spread like wildfire and lets you find out the word on the street. Pretty weird that both this and Breaking the Silence end with the words 'like wildfire' and both of them have this effect. Guess it stacks.

Your Terrorists are Our Freedom Fighters is neat but is the sort of thing that'll probably make me a worse person. Lets me get away with destructive and insane acts as long as I don't veer into the realm of real atrocities and people will think I'm still a swell guy.

Stage Select was weird but it's always pretty funny to challenge people to weird duels. I like the one in Yu Gi Oh for the same reason. Not sure whether I can just set the stage in a volcano or something to give me an advantage.
Thread posts: 474
Thread images: 96

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.