[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jumpchain CYOA Thread #886

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 489
Thread images: 101

File: jumpchain.pdf (1B, 486x500px)
jumpchain.pdf
1B, 486x500px
>Google Drive
https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&usp=sharing

>Jumpchain IRC Chat
http://client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=%23JumpchainCYOA
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
http://pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread
>>47700458
>>
>>47706497
No edition? Redo this thread OP.
>>
>>47706510
It's a shitposter we have. Someone else will have to make the real thread.
>>
>>47706525
I don't think you know what the word "shitposter" means.
>>
>>47706531
>Intentionally make wrong threads out of spite
>Mock and boast about how you're going to usher in an edition-less world
>not shitposting
>>
>>47706642
No.
>>
Hey, if HeavensAnon is here, is there a link to the collected adventures of Seven that you update with new stuff or something?
>>
>>47706571
>>47706525

> "Someone else will have to make the new thread."
> Doesn't make a new thread.
> Just sits and waits for spoonfeeding.
> Eventually people just start talking about jumpchain stuff in the already existing thread.

This thread is now punishment for your hubris.
>>
>>47706789
yeah such a horrible thing that people are talking about Jumpchain in the Jumpchain thread.
>>
File: #Let'sStopPlaying.jpg (80KB, 1120x629px) Image search: [Google]
#Let'sStopPlaying.jpg
80KB, 1120x629px
>>47706642
War face means serious business right? Welp.
>pic related

In that regard, I need some help folks
>http://pastebin.com/ZDd9nExb
That's my current Jump Chain, and as you can see, I'm missing a few jumps. Could I get suggestions for Jumps that can fill the gaps? Also, I only have 3 companions, and it's staying that way.

The reason behind this is because I've been getting more and more ideas that have to do with my next Jump Chain, so I just want to quickly finish this so I can get started on my next adventure involving ALL THE SCIENCE!
>>
>>47706789
Shocking, some people don't care about the edition or no edition thing.
>>
>>47706809
What type of theme is your chain going for, if any?
>>
File: #NoClue.jpg (134KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
#NoClue.jpg
134KB, 1280x720px
>>47706826
I actually don't know, I guess that's part of the reason why I've got no idea where to go next. I mean, other than staying human or "Team Work! FUCK YEAH!" or actually living a life, I don't have much, if anything at all.
>>
>>47706809
Sherlock Holmes, Great Detective, Kid Radd, Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers, Libriomancer, DUNE, Narnia, Rick and Morty
You could always try just opening jumps on the drive at random and skimming through them to see if they pique your interest.
>>
hey digger have you considered making Astroswitches /core metals/ individually purchasable rather than with each driver? Or is that based on the pre-assumption that they will be available in jump? Also I noticed the meteor driver and the Excel driver are not available for purchase but the birth driver is, why is that?
>>
File: tumblr_nudb61a39X1tsln6ao1_500.gif (2MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nudb61a39X1tsln6ao1_500.gif
2MB, 500x281px
>>47706642
> War
> noun, often attributive · \ˈwȯr\
> : a state or period of fighting between countries or groups
> : a situation in which people or groups compete with or fight against each other
> : an organized effort by a government or other large organization to stop or defeat something that is viewed as dangerous or bad

Serious conflict at this point cannot be defined as a "period" or "state of being", but rather more like a very sudden action potentially wherein a recognizable chunk of the planet is now missing.
"War", in this case, then refers to a protracted conflict wherein I am primarily leaning on minions for the bulk of the conflict, which means that I am either too lazy to come up with a more efficient solution, or else am finding purposeful enjoyment watching my enemy attempt to deal with vastly superior and constantly replenishing numbers.

So basically I'm playing the villain again and fucking around.
So, this.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gi2FOXsCIpY
>>
Jumper, how did you over indulge in pleasure in jumps?

Like, hang gliding in a crotchless Uncle Sam costume into a stadion full of redheads and men who looked like your father saying "Go, son, go!" While you do it with redheads, all controlled by a collective hive mind" type of over indulgence
>>
In the Overlord jump should we take RPG-style stat spread into account when picking class skills?
So, if I'm a magic caster and only have Arcane Caster would I be better at Arcane magic than if I bought Arcane, Divine, and Tailsmancer?
>>
What would be the best ways to protect yourself from magnets after getting an adamantium skeleton in Marvel?
>>
File: #BountifulSights.png (928KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
#BountifulSights.png
928KB, 1200x675px
>>47706886
Doing that now, thought it would also be a good idea to get some more input. Someone might have given me an idea I never thought about.

>>47706938
...that was oddly specific Anon. Are you trying to tell us something?
Not really, I kinda get bored of things easily, however, I have gotten waaaaaaay too relaxed on my FF12 Jump, especially in Salikawood, Golmore Jungle, Eruyt Village (almost got killed, but worth it)...there were just a lot of beautiful places/sights is all I'm saying.
>>
File: dremora_with_sword.png (909KB, 861x1024px) Image search: [Google]
dremora_with_sword.png
909KB, 861x1024px
Okay well given this editionless one has gotten some momentum there's not much point in posting in the other one.

Probably going to do a bit in the TES gauntlet where you side with a specific non-Hircine Daedric Prince to fight one of his Daedroth.

Sort of like a '16 Accords of Madness, v. VI' thing.

Point is during that bit you'll get a Daedra form of some sort. Probably through something meta and stupid

Not sure what part this is going to be in or whether it's going to be in DLC or what but if anyone has any Daedra they specifically would like a form of let me know and I'll see if I can work it in.
>>
>>47706880
This image never fails to make me laugh. All the impractical fighting style perks in the multiverse cant convince me that is any way a useful kaijuu form
>>
>>47707034
That example was just a Rick and Morty thing. Rick's exes are great.

Anon I despise you for taking Sora as your jumper/trip pic. I was thinking of taking him. Bldejxyfnduvdbxyfd
>>
>>47707024
Metamaterials. There are a wide range of magnetic metamaterials that can warp magnetic fields. Put a layer of them under your skin and magnetism will part around you. A strong enough field will still impart some force to you, but it will be like getting caught in a strong wind rather than having someone grab you by your bones and move your limbs like you were a marrionette.
>>
>>47707086
I want to know what the hell instructions he gave the artist for that to be the resulting outcome.
>>
>>47707074
Well I already know who I'm going for.

Nocturnal is obviously best Daedric Prince.
>>
File: Antispiralelectronica.jpg (69KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
Antispiralelectronica.jpg
69KB, 500x500px
>>47706642
Faces are a tactical weakness

Therefore, our war face is not having a face.

>>47707074
Hmm. Jyggalag?
>>
>>47707074
I would like a dremora or seeker form, if possible.
>>
File: Truth.jpg (18KB, 634x354px) Image search: [Google]
Truth.jpg
18KB, 634x354px
>>47706642
>>
>>47707074
Aren't all daedra shapeshifters by nature that just tend towards certain forms? That said none of them have really interesting forms. Going through the bestiary I'm torn between nocturnals, who have nothing special about their form just Nocturnal a best girl, then I guess Seducers because wings and stuff. I mean spider daedra are neat in that I don't have a spider girl form yet, but Mephala a shit.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (30KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
30KB, 1280x720px
Any of you jumpers keep slaves?

What are good perks for managing slaves?
>>
>>47707182
I prefer to call them "Companions".
>>
>>47707195
How do you keep them from going muh freedums?
>>
File: tumblr_inline_mz9st1O9r01rs2q1z.gif (260KB, 500x449px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_inline_mz9st1O9r01rs2q1z.gif
260KB, 500x449px
>>47706938
So, after Penny Dreadful and Ed, Edd n Eddy both gave you bathtubs full of blood and gravy respectively, it took me all of a minute before thinking, "I'd take a bath in that." Y'know, just to see what it's like. I liked the gravy better.
... after so many millennia with cleaning magic, you just kind of stop caring about what you get covered in after awhile.

Although, that's actually pretty useful for certain scientific activities. Some people think wandering around a rotting swamp is gross looking for samples is gross. For me that's a Tuesday.

... what was the question?

Oh, overindulgence! ...
I'm not really into physical relationships, but during 9-2-5 I did enough drugs that I'm not even sure if that decade was real or not.
Does that count?

>>47707074
I want to side with Meridia! Or Hermaeus Mora. I dunno, they're both good.
Of course, if Sanguine isn't an option I'll also be very disappointed, even if I probably won't choose it myself.
>>
>>47707182
No, why would I? Slaves are only useful if you don't have a lot of serfs or robots.

And the best thing for slaves is Thrallherd from a DnD setting, most probably Forgotten Realms.
>>
>>47707229
Sanguine has his own whole thing.

Doesn't really have a type of Daedra distinct to him either as far as I remember.
>>
>>47706971
No. It's in the notes. If you take several classes it's assumed that you found a class combo that has really good synergy or is just plain overpowered.

The way i understand it is that how good you are at arcane magic depends entirely on the other perks (Realm of Heroes, Level 100, the specializations, your race and the other magic caster perks), but not how many different classes you have.
>>
>>47707231
>Thrallherd from a DnD setting
thanks
>>
>>47707229
Sanguine is second worst boy though.
>>
>Do Zootopia as a late jump
>REALLY late
>Have Godfather, Empire of Shadows and Tyrant
>Mad with Power I assume the identity of an Arctic Supremacist, Siberian Tiger with a thick accent and terrible English

Ooh, you know, not many jumps feel as satisfying to go full villain on.
>>
>>47707273
Yeah, it was a good time. After I heard they made them eat nasty bugs I decided I was going to found my own predator nation where we farmed and devoured prey as food.
>>
>>47707217
Mindcontrol. Both by magic and altering their biology and soul.

>>47707231
>Slaves are only useful if you don't have a lot of serfs or robots.
>What are animals if not robots made of flesh
>>
>>47707352
Less efficient robots that whine about stupid shit like pain.
>>
File: image.jpg (64KB, 807x509px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
64KB, 807x509px
>>47706642
I'm a gentle man, I don't kill unless its a neccessary action, and even then it pains me. I take all my actions seriously and try to save people from horrible fates. I usually try to kill them with kindness. But if theres one thing that grinds my gears, if theres one thing I despise more than anything, its someone looking down on someone else because that person is weak, or because their "ants", or because they don't seem important to them and that their a "bother". Its only when that happens that I collapse their hollow conciousness by exerting my full power, and devote all my resources into beating them, I'll show them what it feels like to be the humans they looked down upon, and then, I'll mercy them, and if they choose to forsake that mercy I give them, then they will become past tense.
>>
>>47707182
If someone's important or useful but a scumbag or I don't like them, they get a good ol' infesting. Zerg/Blacklight infestation already allows near complete control, but throw in that Bolbox perk from EVO and the zombie perk from Highschool of the Dead and my control is so complete that they love that they were infested and they'd willingly die for me.
>>
>>47707182
I myself am not too fond of the idea of slaves.
But if your looking to get them.
Get that capstone in Highschool of the dead for the "them" origin, then pick up the Villain capstones in Worm to further bolster your criminal empire and loyalty of your slaves.
>>
>>47707182
No.
FREEDOM OR DEATH!
>>
>>47707352
>>47707474
>>47707511
thanks helpful anons
>>
File: 14412313147480.jpg (29KB, 926x632px) Image search: [Google]
14412313147480.jpg
29KB, 926x632px
>>47707556
Necromancer? Good taste.
>>
>>47707556
In fairness, >>47707511's option gives freedom FROM death.

From a certain point of view.
>>
>>47707594
No. Bad anon. Corpses taste terrible.

Eat fresh.
>>
File: 1418056208104.jpg (205KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1418056208104.jpg
205KB, 900x900px
Daily reminder that companions are friends, not slaves.
>>
>>47707556
bad freedom anon
>>
>>47707594
Not even the undead! If it has sentience than it has the right to free will!

Admittedly my Jumper had a very bad experience with mind control multiple times early in the jump and hates slavery in any form.
>>
>>47707086
It's three times the size of old rag mountain, the heads are mindwitnesses with huge drills and warp eyes instead of anti-magic eyes the size of Buicks capable of autonomous fighting and pop off as my jumper receives damage, the skin is lava, the legs are a rollerhogg, the hundred arms are based off a Southern war Princess, my jumper is not using a fighting style in this form. Because he doesn't have to.
>>47706938
oh you know normal stuff

>>drugs
the spice to be specific, cut with the Kentucky fried chicken's secret blend of herbs and spices.

>> drink
conceptually intoxicating booze, technically a noble phantasm.

Food
>> https://desustorage.org/tg/thread/47662394/#q47668718

>> the wife
over 10,000 years of monogamy, things have gotten to the point where a squad of Daemonette's once gave a wolf whistle and some applause.

>>47707182
that would be wrong
>>
>>47707182
Haven't needed them at any point ever by the time my Light of terra was a planet i had infrastructure good enough that it takes minimal work to maintain and really whats the point once everyone has telepathic link to anyone else they care to talk to.
>>
>>47707074
...I've got no specific Daedra I'd like a form of. But siding with Noctural or Sheogorath would be fun.
>>
>>47707659
>that would be wrong
not many ways that others would want to be eaten willingly

>>47707661
>everyone has telepathic link to anyone else they care to talk to.
sounds good
>>
>>47707074
Hermaeus Mora, or Sheogorath.
>>
>>47707628
They can be both, in fact one of mine ended up the slave to another. I'm not sure why Morrigan wanted my shipgirl to be her slave, but that's what happened.
>>
What magic system would be good for the following:

I want to start making some magic tattoos. Thats that then applied to the body have particular effects under certain circumstances. Sorta like if you want to punch hard, your fist gets more solid but it only gets more solid, dense, if you're punching. Or tattoos that ward against certain types of damage and are only visible when that damage is present. Or divination tats that show when in the presence of X.

I know D&D magic is the default and I know its great for enchanted items, but I don't know that this would count.

Anyone have any ideas?
>>
>>47707659
>mountain, the heads are mindwitnesses with huge drills and warp eyes instead of anti-magic eyes the size of Buicks capable of autonomous fighting and pop off as my jumper receives damage, the skin is lava, the legs are a rollerhogg, the hundred arms are based off a Southern war Princess, my jumper is not using a fighting style in this form. Because he doesn't have to.

its a big target for any weapon that is actually capable of hurting a jumper as far in as you are and full of defenses that don't against anything a late game jumper would actually need a warform for. Its gaudy and inefficient for the resources you put into it like a sword made of gold with really ugly decorations.
>>
>>47707659
>my jumper is not using a fighting style in this form. Because he doesn't have to.
Oh, that makes sense. Guess you really are just flailing about with that form... which I suppose actually fits you.
>>
>>47707754
It's the best way to see Tera in general. A retarded baby flailing at everyone in complete futility.
>>
>>47707771
That makes the ending of Akira both more poignant and more terrifying.
>>
>>47707730
Man it reminded me of an unnoficial pathfinder supplement which was all about giving Ki tattoos, that shit was awesome.

Anyway you need um.
Fate verse magecraft allows you to do exactly what you just said.
It might require charging and way more effort than most stuff normally need.
But yeah fanwanking this no one would blame you (Bazzet had Runes on her to make her stronger).

There was also uh.
Shadowrun had magical Tattoos yes (Yakuza or Triads used them in oaths).

Lastly LOTR had that elf power which had anything you made able to have some magic on it, now this is what you might like a lot, you propably will have to invoke certain symbols or aesthetics on the tattoo in order to have them work as you like.

Barring that get the Shadowrun nano-tattoos and make them magical or something.

Hopy this helps you anon.
>>
>>47707730
Dust tattoos from RWBY can do a bit of elemental stuff?

Maybe use tattoo'd Norse Runes from Viking Saga? Not sure what you'd be able to do with those.
>>
>>47706781
Not at the moment, but I'm going to start posting finished chapters in the writefaggotry folder on the drive after work today.
>>
>>47707877
Alright. Thanks man, really enjoying your stuff right now.

Actually, if you don't mind me asking, what Jump is Seven on right now? Must be pretty high, since he survived taking Imagine Breaker. Sorry if you've mentioned it already, I've only recently started following this.
>>
>>47707074
Sanguine
Sanguine
Sanguine

Sounds good, dude. Looking forward to it.
>>
>>47707815
>>47707788
Gonna give these a look. Thanks!
>>
>>47707981
I don't have the files open, but Worm is actually jump 30 something. This is due to a rather large number of capstone grabs and power ups early on.

Okay fine, he spent most of that jump running the hell away. Most of the summary is just several lines of AAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I'm glad you're enjoying it, anon. I hope to work up to Leviathan before deciding what to work on next.
>>
Jumpers any idea on how to make quark scale structures? I need to shrink my runes down.
>>
>>47708033
Anyone else give Alexandria a copy of worm and pass it off as a thinker power?
>>
>>47708060
Why would you give it to her in particular? Isn't she a huge bitch?
>>
>>47708060
Anyone else give Alexandria the D and pass it off as a striker power?
>>
>>47708036
Well, quarks and electrons are roughly the same size. And you can use quantum dots (real thing, look them up, they're really cool) to precisely confine and control electrons. So you could conceivably use a quantum dot to make a pattern out of electrons in runic form. The Heisenberg Uncertainty Principle would make it fairly blurry, though, issues of illegibility might make it ineffective. But that's going to apply no matter what you make your femto-runes out of, so long as you're in a universe where quantum mechanics exists.
>>
File: antispiralhuman3.jpg (24KB, 459x279px) Image search: [Google]
antispiralhuman3.jpg
24KB, 459x279px
>>47708036
Have you tried using Sohon from Legacy of the Aldenata? It allows for irregular molecular formations. Take that along with the Cognition Amplifiers from Rick and Morty (some household AA batteries were apparently good enough to allow dogs to take over the world and run a functional society while carted around by seemingly impractical power suits) to improve your own knowledge of the science, maybe take the Miniaturisation & Efficiency Tinker shard from Worm as well as both Genius capstones in Chrono Trigger for exceptional magitech capabilities and Analysis from Adventure Time to have a way of observing things at that scale, and you might be on your way to something.

You may want to invest in Fate's Bounded Fields though, because stuff like that's probably super sensitive to the tiniest changes in local environments and Bounded Fields are a great way of sealing off stuff from stuff.

>>47708110
...not to imply implications but surely Breaker would be the more appropriate classification.
>>
>>47708060
The prospect was tempting for all of five seconds.
>>
>>47708071
Most likely to act on it with decent intelligence, eidolon shouldn't see it at all, contessa is more computer than person in some ways or she would get much better results out her power, doctor mother isn't committed enough and David isn't in on the darker parts of cauldron.

>>47708071
Did that in a different jump.

>>47708122
Thank you thats a good starting point for femto runes. Also kek at breaker rating.

>>47708113
Will do. Any ideas on probability manipulation powers? gonna use a computer on massive time dilation to keep things in dynamic useful arrangements.
>>
File: a27ceab71e946a031ece9d7b889d359f.jpg (265KB, 1308x1020px) Image search: [Google]
a27ceab71e946a031ece9d7b889d359f.jpg
265KB, 1308x1020px
>>47707074
Being a male Daedra Seducer from Daggerfall not a Dark Seducer thats a different daedra would fit my jumper nicely.
>>
File: decline31865.jpg (99KB, 746x374px) Image search: [Google]
decline31865.jpg
99KB, 746x374px
Oh no! A bunch of street punks are hassling you! What do you do, jumper?!
>>
File: caution-force-lightning-colored.jpg (474KB, 3996x3154px) Image search: [Google]
caution-force-lightning-colored.jpg
474KB, 3996x3154px
>>47708266
>>
>>47708266
Use teleporter tactics to retrieve bottle of ketchup from warehouse hand it to them with my wallet. Wait for inevitable whats with the ketchup. Reply "you are crunchy" before becoming a dragon.
>>
>>47708266
Conqueror's Haki takes care of all my mook removal needs.
Why put in effort when a simple glare leaves them twitching on the ground?
>>
File: AntiSpiral231232.jpg (54KB, 600x836px) Image search: [Google]
AntiSpiral231232.jpg
54KB, 600x836px
>>47708236
Erfworld seems to have some in the form of Luckamancy and Carnymancy but-it's unclear if they have any application outside of battle. Or if they're supposed to be able to do anything than parody RPG mechanics.

Moulder of Worlds from Light of Terra isn't a probability manipulation perk per se, but it subconsciously reshapes the environment to better suit you. So as long as you don't stare too hard at your particles and start going all C'tan-minded it would help a bunch. Likewise, Karmatron Dynamics from GUNNM is an excellant way to use science to predict and regulate quantum particle formations

Burning Bright from Binbougami-ga makes you into a wellspring of fortune energy, which could help achieve this.

>>47708266
Challenge them to a musical dance-off vaguely based on Romeo & Juliet.
>>
>>47708036
>quark scale structures
Dude was like, what, five feet tall or so? Shouldn't be that hard with normal engineering.
>>
>>47708266
Convince them to take me as their leader. My city now.

Or just break an arm or two.
>>
>>47708266
Summon demons, instruments and speakers and such, then start leveling the general area with the power of metal. Ironically though I have not actually been to a heavy metal themed jump yet.
>>
File: Crimson.png (401KB, 812x500px) Image search: [Google]
Crimson.png
401KB, 812x500px
>>47708266
That depends. If they're just punks who need to be taught a lesson, I'll just screw with them via WIZARD TRICKS.
However, if they're enemies of justice...
>>
>>47707074
>>47708239
I could get behind that.
>>
>>47708357
Exactly this.

It saddens me how few people in this thread seem to consider Conqueror's to be useful.
>>
>>47708358
....Have i massively underestimated karmatron dynamics because I'm pretty sure the principal behind them is that they can predict partical groups moving in a similar way to how we measure gas behaviors not individual molecules.
>>
>>47708391
Honestly, my problem with Conqueror's is that it's just prohibitively expensive.

And I could probably achieve the same effect with a shit-ton of regular-ass Intimidation perks. Hell, just awakening a Hunger Demon gives you the same kind of effect in terms of "knock them the fuck out / chase 'em off."
>>
>>47708266
Charisma and Communication are my max stats anon.
First I'll inquire why they wish to hassle me, and inform them that they must feel the meed to hassle a stranger because they have problems going on in their life and that they probably feel that this little brotherhood gamg they have going on will only cause more heartbreak for them and their loved ones in the long run. I'll inform them the statistics of gang related crimes resulting in jail time and assure them that they each are unique and can indeed become wonderful people if they tried. I'll even set them up with some money so they could pay for their parens medical bills or other expenses and misfortunes that led them down this path. (I'll know who's got each problem via mind reading)
I'll make myself a chair and give them a lovely cozy tinker tech chair to sit on, then I will individually give them each a quick therapy session in my warehouse.
They will become better people and productive members of society. I'll be known as Dr.Soma to them.
>>
File: 1462871298129.png (277KB, 1000x762px) Image search: [Google]
1462871298129.png
277KB, 1000x762px
>>47708266
BULLYING A DRAGON IS ILL ADVISED. VIOLATORS WILL BE REPORTED TO APPROPRIATE AUTHORITIES.

THOSE HOOLIGANS CALLED ME MEAN NAMES. NO MERCY TO THOSE WHO SULLY MY NAME WITH SUCH FOUL LANGUAGE.
>>
>>47708465
What else are you gonna buy? The only other thing unique to the jump are devil fruits, and it's not really worth spending CP on them because you can just kill the current wielder with your out-of-context powers and the fruit will reappear in place of a normal fruit nearby.

So unless you want a specific fruit that is currently in use by a character you don't want to kill spending CP on a Great or Legendary Devil Fruit just isn't necessary.
The only ones that come to mind are the few that are in use by the Whitebeard crew (Flame, Phoenix, Diamond, Tremor).
All the others are in the hands of assholes. Killing them isn't just a free powerup, it's also a favor to humanity.
>>
File: nah I'm going home.gif (705KB, 450x300px) Image search: [Google]
nah I'm going home.gif
705KB, 450x300px
>>47708266
Its not like they can do anything to me and punching children is not nice. So I just keep walking home.
>>
>>47708506
Spyro, you can level a continent through sheer size, let alone power. If hooligans picked on YOU, do you really think they're going to be scared of the "appropriate authorities"?
>>
>>47708381
>I could get behind that.
Incubi are quick to recognize lewdness.
>>
>>47708506
Please don't sit on them.

You'd smash the county building in the process.
>>
>>47708506
Tremaire getting real tired of your shit already Iskierka.
>>
>>47708391
Personally I use Food Pressure, combined with a host of intimidation perks that are all activated full force at once (including Via Corruptio from FFXIII-3, which "sends people into shock, and will drive those who are weak willed temporarily insane" at will). It's less a conqueror's aura and more a predator's aura.
But the principle is essentially the same.

I can actually make people pass out from fear without moving.

... I might be the only jumper who actually took Food Pressure.
>>
File: Kon antist.jpg (4KB, 100x100px) Image search: [Google]
Kon antist.jpg
4KB, 100x100px
>>47708266
I summon my boombox and some pizza.
It is now a dance party.
>>
>>47708266
Depends on the why and how. But if any of them are carrying, I hope they enjoy discovering their new super-soakers later on.
>>
File: Antispiral1.jpg (131KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Antispiral1.jpg
131KB, 1920x1200px
>>47708432
The thing about Karamatron Dynamics is that it's fundamentally an application of mathematics used to make uncannily accurate predictions about seemingly unstable systems. The examples given are simply applications of it to specific fields: sociology and nanotechnology, showing it's equally applicable to different sciences. With access to those other technologies and magics there's no reason why you couldn't apply it to them.

>>47708465
To be fair, Haki can apparently damage Devil Fruit users who can't normally be hurt by regular punches. And you'd need quite a lot of those to make an army literally collapse from uh...the force of your fighting spirit? Never really understood that.

The point being-it's practically a psychic power.

>>47708557
>You can never pull out the full flavor or potential of an ingredient with this ability unless the ingredient in question IS best brought to full flavor through force.

...huh.

So since you specialise in making crappy, on-the-fly meals taste good with black magic cooking perks, did you ever make an exception to unleash the full power of Food Pressure?

>Via Corruptio

Man, that's one of the better corruption perks out there in the chain if only because of how persistent it is.

Unfortunately, well. You know.

Chaos.
>>
>>47708506
>>47708555
Maybe I should re-read those books and make another jump, I know where the first one is at least.
>>
File: 1407179111549.png (618KB, 935x1007px) Image search: [Google]
1407179111549.png
618KB, 935x1007px
>>47708535
I'm no vigilante. I can't punish them without causing more trouble! I'm sure the authorities can handle it! I mean they often tell me to stop doing stuff because the noise is too loud and I listen! A bunch of hooligans is childs play for them to stop.

>>47708551
p-pls

>>47708555
Why isn't it a jump. I want to befriend a fellow dragon nerd
>>
>>47708432
It sounds like you were reading the Macro Karmatron Theory's analog explanation and thinking it applied to the nano side.

Karmatron dynamics is largely about understanding karmic and chaotic factors in systems. It's like having equations to explain a pattern used by a random number generator to crack a code that random number generator was used to create, except rather than accounting for binary computing systems it's accounting for things like quantum fluctuations.
>>
File: fund it.gif (809KB, 260x146px) Image search: [Google]
fund it.gif
809KB, 260x146px
>>47708619
Do it! DO IT!!!
>>
>>47708596
Regular, Reinforcement Haki can do that just fine.
>>
>>47708624
>Why isn't it a jump. I want to befriend a fellow dragon nerd
I thought of making a jump of it at one point, I even know where I have the books. However I could only think up enough perks for like two perk lines, and then I lost interest. It's hard for me to think up perks for a setting where literally being from modern times is itself a hell of an advantage over most people in and of itself.
>>
Best jumps for weapon customization? Kinda like the God of War, I'm wanting to keep upgrading a single sword.
>>
>>47708751
FFXIV.
>>
>>47708751
Akame ga Kill, but not a lot of jumps really have a lot of weapon customization to them.
>>
>>47708432
Well, in-setting KD is used for everything from Regenerator Nanos that make you nearly unkillable to ressurrection from little more than a piece of brain matter to massively powerful and adaptable cyborg bodies. And that's just for NKD.
The Macroscale stuff is basically technological precognition (with a sufficiently powerful computer).

So yes, it's pretty damn powerful. And if you have any science perks at all chances are it'll help with them too. Or magic.
Or basically anything that can benefit from predicting things that are not otherwise predictable.
>>
>>47708619
>>47708662
Then, with no objections from >>47708712 I will tentatively claim Temeraire and start hunting down copies of the rest of the books.

>>47708712
I would also love any input you had for me.
>>
>>47708751
Also best devil fruit to give to my sword? I was thinking Light-Light. It'd give it the ability to fire of little light bolts and speed up the striking time.
>>
>>47708799
>I would also love any input you had for me.
>>
>>47708803
Tends to be Zoan only.
>>
>>47708817
Ah ok.
>>
>>47708751
Samurai Jack
Lord of the Rings
Brutal Legend
Sly Cooper
Bayonetta
God of War
Percy Jackson
Ratchet & Clank
Sburb
Muppet Treasure Island
Changeling: the Lost
Sherlock Holmes
King Arthur
Magical Girl Noir
Naruto
Problem Sleuth
Scott Pilgrim
Anarchy Reigns
RWBY
Akame Ga Kill
Harry Potter
Legend of Zelda

Here you go senpai. This is most of them, I think.
>>
File: konata_ultraman2.jpg (12KB, 206x206px) Image search: [Google]
konata_ultraman2.jpg
12KB, 206x206px
>>47708596
Full potential is overrated. It always requires some kind of bullshit preparation or training. Ain't nobody got time for that. These video games aren't gonna play themselves.

Back when Toriko was new, everyone made such a big deal about Food Immersion and calories and never having to eat again because you ate a planet twelve centuries ago, but nowadays I can simulate that just fine with Protein Energy.

> did you ever make an exception to unleash the full power of Food Pressure?
No, but now that you mention it, that would probably be an interesting use of my time.
Let's see. Well, the obvious conclusion would to go with something hotblooded, something that would actually enjoy fighting and only want to be eaten by someone who could best it in battle.
I wonder. Maybe I should try applying Spiral Energy to a Tasmanian Devil.
Or maybe an Ork.

> Unfortunately, well. You know.
I do know!

Luckily, I have no such moral considerations.
With how frequently I vacillate between the good and evil, law and chaos axis, I'm surprised Dragonlance didn't just start puking from motion sickness as soon as I arrived.
I can't be expected to just pigeonhole myself into any one concept, after all.
Tzeentch ain't got shit on me!

Hmmm...
Spiral Orks...
>>
>>47708847
>>47708762
>>47708761
Thanks all.
>>
>>47708624
Is that the Devil-king guy from hat one Light-novel/anime?
>>
>>47708895
*that
>>
>>47708799
Honestly it was a while ago and I didn't even write anything down before I lost interest. All I remember was thinking about loyalty/luck perk that works by making it so that you are rather likely to end up working with people that share your ideals, an intelligence buff and a polyglot perk for dragons, a perk that makes it so that if you don't actually have the needed skills for something you are put in charge of that you will end up with someone assigned to you that does have those skills. There was something about a perk based upon Napoleon and his abilities as a general. Then I had a couple ideas for dragons, I first thought of a full customization section but figured that not many dragons really have that many abilities so instead I was thinking of just a few different things to mix and match for a dragon, such as pick a size, speed and single special ability, with something like a discount for speed if the dragon is smaller, or discount for strength for a dragon that is larger.
>>
>>47708922
Ideas I can agree with, the obvious origins are Drop-in, Aviator (Dragon Rider/Captain) and Dragon. Hmm, maybe Noble as a fourth option? Opinions?
>>
In the Sekirai jump how do I add up the draw back bonuses? by multiply or addition?
>>
>>47709078
100's are worth 150
200's are worth 300
300's are worth 450
>>
>>47708873
Also the Recettear jump, for Self-Made Shopkeeper. Just don't fuse them in the wrong order...
>>
>>47708391
It's the main thing I go to One Piece for. Something about the Devil Fruits strikes me as unsavory, so I'm not interested in chowing down on those. Conqueror's Haki and Will of D though? Sign me up.
>>
You know the Tsukihime perk: In the Name of the Moon? Is there an equivalent one for daylight and the sun?
>>
>>47709009
Noble or dignitary I would think, I mean at least a few people of rank and importance in the series were not really that way due to being nobles so much as just having the rank. Though I suspect that those people may have technically been nobles. Though I did remember a few other things, a drawback for being airsick like the one ambassador, or seasick like the one Chinese guy that I can't quite recall, and a perk for agility to run around on the back of a flying dragon without difficulty, and something about protection from being charged with treason.
>>
>>47708596
>>47708641
>>47708776
Welp time to upgrade my AI with programs based on this because that is way, WAY more ridiculous than i was treating it.
>>
>>47709090

Thanks
>>
>>47709118
Maybe dignitary and I'll have noble as a perk?
>>
>>47709108
I just figure it's a bad idea to eat something that makes you incapable of swimming when you're going to spend the next 10 years in a world mostly made of water.
You don't have the protagonists plot armor after all, so there's a pretty good chance you won't be safed at the last minute when you fall into the water. Meaning you drown.
I also rather enjoy swimming, so no thanks.

Sadly Haki + Conqueror's + Will of D. didn't fit into my build (because of Companion Import), but everyone got Haki + Conqueror's and some minor stuff and we picked up a bunch of fruits in-setting and ate them a few days before the end of the jump.
>>
>>47709229
>You don't have the protagonists plot armor after all,
You mean the loyal, strong crew members that jump in to fish him out in most cases? And how you get at least one such loyal friend automatically from the jump? Come on man. The rest of your criticism is good, but this just makes no sense.
>>
>>47709229
I always eat the fruit near the end of the jump or have some robots nearby to stop me drowning. It can also be negated by a forcefield, as seen when Luffy uses his rubber powers underwater against the kraken. So long as you aren't actually touching the water you keep full powers so it isn't that bad.
>>
>>47709267
Not worth the risk for a lot of us especially without the fiat saving us post jump so if you want a non listed fruit you are shit out of luck.
>>
>>47709302
Fruit you just pick up in setting have the same clause about post-jump stuff.

Probably shouldn't as it totally disincentivises actually buying one with CP but ah well.
>>
>>47709336
>Fruit you just pick up in setting have the same clause about post-jump stuff.
It does?
>>
>>47709224
Sounds fine, I wish I could think up more stuff, but I also haven't read any of the books since Blood of Tyrants came out, and its been almost as long as it could possibly be for all of the others. As I read them all within a month of them coming out, and haven't reread any of them.
>>
>>47709302
I was talking about fruits I buy there, also I'm not the >>47709229 I might be reading wrong but it looks like you're saying thats me. Sorry if you aren't.
>>
>>47709266
There's plenty of strong enemies in One Piece. If you're in a fight, fall into the water and your companions are busy fighting for their lives your SOL.
There's no author fiat for you that makes sure your strong and loyal companions are going to be there when you're sinking like a stone.

I've spend tons of jumps and CP on getting rid of weaknesses and making me as hard to kill as possible. I'm not going to add a massive one for a flashy powerup now, and i'm certainly not going to pay CP for the privilege.

I'm not so desperate for a power up that i can't wait (almost) ten years and just eat the fruit before the jump ends.
Instead i buy a seastone dagger, follow the strawhats around (via plot-bound), let the story take its course and then finish off the relevant big bads to harvest their devil fruits so i have a nice selection after 9 years in this world.

Then my companions and me play cards to decide who gets first pick of the fruit we've collected.

>>47709336
It's hardly the only jump where you can decide between paying CP or picking something up in-jump.
And there's quite a few good fruit that are in use by characters you might not want to kill (unless you're an asshole), so there's that too.
I just think Conqueror's Haki is worth more.
>>
>>47709229
I agree with you on the devil fruit, it's just a huge liability for the Jumper.

85: One Piece
Drawbacks:
+300(1300)Government Crackdown
+300(1600)Plot Bound
Background:
-100(1500)Pirate Captain
Skills:
-0(1500)Combat Training: You know how to hold your own in a fight, on land or at sea, with gun or sword. Includes proper combat knowlegeon how to handle a cutlass, flintlock, musket as well as general brawling experience.
-400(1100)Will of D
-600(500)Haki
-200(300)Conqueror's Haki
-300(0)Dream Crew: Import 8x: Usagi, Serena, Satsuki, Daenerys, Makoto, Mikoto, Kuroko, Esdeath, +600cp, background, no drawbacks.
-0(0)Ship - Vera Gemini

Fleet:
Flagship - Vera Gemini
Heavy Cruiser - The Golden Apple
Battleship - The Red Grin
Fast Harrier - Moonlight Sonata
*Heavy Frigate - Jotun's Wrath
*= Joins us later, at a pivotal moment of betrayal.

Now, some of my companions did pick up devil fruit powers, but if they fall overboard and drown, they DO respawn. Interestingly, a couple of them bought ships too, that's part of how I get this fleet. The Golden Apple was my ship out of Narnia, The Red Grin the one from Pirates of the Caribbean, The Moonlight Sonata was Usagi's, and the Jotun's Wrath was Esdeath's.

Usagi was a Mermaid Pirate Captain, Serena posing as her twin and acting as her Navigator. Daenerys was my navigator. Makoto went merfolk as well, traveling with Usagi and Serena. Esdeath, I let work for the Marines and be our woman on the inside. They weren't ready for her, she had fun playing along with the world government agenda until she turned her coat to join us.

That said, everyone THOUGHT I was a devil fruit user. Some swore I had a fire based devil fruit power, on account of Dragon Slayer magic. Others thought I could command water, thanks to Blue Oyster Cult. Others still felt that my Meltdowner powers had to be some kind of devil fruit power nobody had heard of. They kept trying to bind me with seastone or throw me overboard, to no avail.
>>
>>47709342
Yep.

Says it at the end 'if you ate a devil fruit in your time here, etc.'
>>
>>47709336
It's probably so you don't have to kill or wait till that user dies to gain other fruits. After all do you really wanna kill Luffy for the rubber fruit? Also helps if it's an early jump and you plan on staying far away from the plot/ grand line.
>>
>>47709368
Wow. That's....that's immensely stupid. I know there's some pretty shaky design decisions with the devil fruits but holy crap does that just completely obviate the need to buy them.
>>
File: warface.png (266KB, 415x536px) Image search: [Google]
warface.png
266KB, 415x536px
>>47706642
>>
>>47709266
Isn't Will of D plot armor?
>>
>>47709529
It's paper thin so I assume it's more of a you can survive this fight that should have killed you once kind and not you get saved from drowning by a randomly appearing ship.
>>
>>47709544
>Randomly appearing
>Foreshadowed for several entire arcs and was the focus of the previous arc (Mostly)
Could you try to make up less stuff in your arguments?
>>
>>47709373
Most of the really expensive fruit are people who either die anyway or could really do with getting killed.
>>
>>47709529
According to the notes the plot armor is "paper thin", so i'd rather not rely on it. The main benefit seems to be the willpower boost.
>>
>>47709556
Not him, but since we're talking about the plot armor saving YOU (the jumper) i rather doubt there was any foreshadowing.
>>
>>47709556
Wait what are you on about? I just chose a random example. Did that actually happen?
>>
>>47709579
Klaubeterman/ship spirits are things that exist in this setting. If you've got a ship that you care for and adventure with in the same way the Strawhats did with Going Merry, I see no reason the same thing couldn't also happen. Would it be a regular thing? No, but it's not as impossible as your saying.

>>47709590
The Going Merry showed up at the very end of the Enies Lobby arc to rescue the crew. This was foreshadowed as far back as Sky Island, several arcs behind them, with the Klaubeterman (Spelling on that?) and it being the spirit of the ship working to keep them safe. It's mentioned a few times between then and Merry appearing at the end.
>>
>>47709639
I didn't mean that. I was just picking a random example of another pirate/marine ship coming by when you were drowning. I'd forgotten completely about the Merry saving them all.
>>
Are here any 50CP purchases in Soul Eater?
>>
>>47709671
I dunno, did you read the jump document or is that beyond your tiny mind? If you can't find anything in the pdf, probably not.
>>
>>47709347
Missunderstood you my bad.

>>47709336
Thats Bullshit. You're right but thats bs. Still not eating a fruit (fishman) but that is totally against the setting.
>>
>>47709681
That was unnecessarily aggressive, anon.
>>
>>47709639
It's also mentioned by several characters that this is highly unusual - it's basically regarded as a myth until it actually happens to the strawhats and has everyones jaws dropping.
That's not something i'm going to rely on to save my life.

The way i see it is pretty simple: I can eat a devil fruit for a great power, but i don't need a devil fruit power to be awesome in-setting even without my jumper powers (see Shanks, Garp, Mihawk, Zoro).
On the other hand i'll get a massive weakness if i do eat one - most of the world is water, and seastone weapons are a thing too. Yes, you can mitigate that weakness a little by having companions to fish you out, but you'll always be in danger of being rendered essentially paralyzed during your 10 years here either by immersion in water or contact with a sufficient amount of seastone.

I just don't see why you can't wait 10 years to get your fruit power if you want one.
The jumper at least has the choice of not eating the fruit if he buys one, but any companions do not so for them i'd never buy one.

Sure, if you want a specific fruit but don't want to kill the current wielder you can buy one, but even then i wouldn't eat it until the end of the jump.
Personally i don't want a specific fruit and there's a pretty good selection to be had just by spending your 10 years here going around and killing assholes with powers, so i don't feel the need to buy one.
>>
>>47709750
What can I say? People too lazy to read a document don't deserve much consideration.
>>
>>47709671
Yes, there are 50cp options in the jump. It is not hard to find them.
>>
>>47709681
As a matter of fact, I did Anon. I didn't see anything.
>>
>>47709802
You're blind as well huh?
>>
>>47709802
It's just embarrassing to watch you. There's the 50cp Maka Chop perk at the start of the perk section and THREE 50cp items at the start of the item section.
>>
>>47709750
Echoanon pissed off the thread at one point, so when he needlessly posts with his name on he gets shit on. An anon asking that question would likely not have faced the same level of scorn.
>>
>>47709810
Well, you're certainly being a dick Anon. May I ask why?

>>47709832
Thank you Anon.

>>47709863
I do recall other people asking similar questions and not getting such hostile responses, yes.
>>
File: 1465237094837.jpg (116KB, 800x546px) Image search: [Google]
1465237094837.jpg
116KB, 800x546px
What kind of bird are you?
>>
>>47709892
Just read it fully before asking next time you buffoon. The less of you in these threads the better.
>>
>>47709892
>May I ask why?
See: >>47709863

Post as anon, faggot. Your name brings nothing to the table.
>>
File: antiwobble.gif (414KB, 520x520px) Image search: [Google]
antiwobble.gif
414KB, 520x520px
>>47709907
A huge owl.
>>
File: cheeky cig.jpg (18KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
cheeky cig.jpg
18KB, 480x360px
>>47709907
>>
>>47709907
I'm fond of kookaburas.
>>
File: Awesome TIts.jpg (147KB, 600x384px) Image search: [Google]
Awesome TIts.jpg
147KB, 600x384px
>>47709907
Do what you love, anon. Do what you love.

>pick all the street signs
>corn, endless fields of corn
How do people in Indiana drive if food is signage?
>>
>>47709907
A raven.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=52SDUISbm4o
>>
>>47709907
Eagle-owl
>>
File: konadragonquestthief.jpg (193KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
konadragonquestthief.jpg
193KB, 600x600px
>>47709907
Some kind of demented magpie.
>>
>>47709907
I'm a great tit.
>>
>>47709907
A murder.
>>
>>47710014
Magpies don't actually nick stuff.

They're just clever jerks.
>>
>>47709907
> what kind of byrd are you.

Probably Roger McGuinn.
>>
>>47710039
Jumpers, has anyone just had a deadpan, uninpressed reaction to the reveal of your Jumper nature? Or were excited about it?
>>
>>47709907
>What kind of bird are you?
The Word
>>
Jumpers - if you had to pick one magic system for all your spellcasting to function under, which would it be?
>>
>>47710099
Whoops, did not mean to quote that. My bad.
>>
>>47710115
Probably either Nanoha or Slayers.
>>
File: attempted murder.jpg (70KB, 654x456px) Image search: [Google]
attempted murder.jpg
70KB, 654x456px
>>47710040
There was an attempt.
>>
>>47710099
>Or were excited about it?
>link related
Jibril upon getting access to my warehouse and library for the first time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lmG57WlIpEc
>>
>>47710115
Either Nasuverse true magic, or Dresden files magic.
>>
File: Konata_Pen_Tool_by_Freipz.png (41KB, 275x200px) Image search: [Google]
Konata_Pen_Tool_by_Freipz.png
41KB, 275x200px
>>47710067
>>
File: sensible chuckle.gif (992KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
sensible chuckle.gif
992KB, 250x250px
>>47710040
>>47710141
>>
File: Swiss Army Wife consoles Jumper.jpg (125KB, 750x287px) Image search: [Google]
Swiss Army Wife consoles Jumper.jpg
125KB, 750x287px
>>47710141
We tried...
>>
>>47710099
Luffy in One Piece:"Ah, so you're a mystery alien."
That was pretty much it from him.
>>
>>47710198
Did he at least sound like Sean Connery?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zCSJwlYqwIU
>>
File: I really hate that man.gif (1MB, 320x212px) Image search: [Google]
I really hate that man.gif
1MB, 320x212px
>>47710099
Elminster never seemed to be properly impressed by my “I gain my powers from afar!” speech during our frequent pissing matches.
>>
>>47709907
Powerful Owl, or Raven.

>>47710099
There have been a few with a legendary ability to deadpan anything.
"I'm an interdimensional traveler on the path to godhood."
"Oh, okay."
"That doesn't surprise you?"
"When I first met you, you were pretending to be an old man but were actually a swordsman with skills that put a sensei to shame. Then those mountain kami buried you under a hundred tons of rock as you pushed me out of the way, and you dug your way out without a scratch or misplaced hair. When they didn't back down you blasted them with some kind of red light from your eyes that put a sizeable hole in the mountainside behind them, opened a hole in the sky to a place full of moving machines and poured fire out of it across a huge swatch of the forest like water from a bucket. No, it doesn't surprise me at all."
>>
>>47710099
Fucking Odin. Whenever I encounter him, he always beats me to the reveal. Sometimes he just tells other people before I get the chance to, or starts making shit up about me. If he wasn't the Allfather, I'd be cross with him.
>>
File: Kon versation.jpg (95KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Kon versation.jpg
95KB, 1280x720px
>>47710099
>I'm an alien and/or demon, my wife is a sword.
>Ok.

Happens all the time.
>>
>>47710348
Learn to counter-troll him. Just show up unexpectedly on a couch in his throne room. Ask if someone will get you some chips and mead.
>>
File: hyacinthmacaw.jpg (99KB, 443x590px) Image search: [Google]
hyacinthmacaw.jpg
99KB, 443x590px
>>47707182
I have mindless meatbags that kind of just... stand around until i need something. Do they count?
>>47708266
Easy. Use biokinesis to give them stage 4 stomach cancer.
>>47709907
>pic
>>47710099
Nah. By the time they find out, they're freaking out over having like- 20 mins to live.
>>
any word of on the mutineer's moon Dahak jump?
>>
File: NANI.jpg (54KB, 714x682px) Image search: [Google]
NANI.jpg
54KB, 714x682px
>>47710387
>my wife is a sword

Explain.
>>
>>47710485
A pokemon or soul eater sword is what that anon means most likely.
>>
>>47710485
>not having a sword for your wife
Do you even sword your sword?
>>
Any word on the Leviathan update?
>>
>>47710499
Not to be sharp with you, but that sound too edgy to cut it with me.
>>
>>47708624
dude, check your steam I sent you the pastebin with the stuff you asked for.
>>
File: cocky banchô-Anon.jpg (51KB, 853x380px) Image search: [Google]
cocky banchô-Anon.jpg
51KB, 853x380px
>>47708266
beat them up and use befriending perks to recruit them into my street gang.
>>
File: 1461735265667.jpg (187KB, 1002x480px) Image search: [Google]
1461735265667.jpg
187KB, 1002x480px
>>47710485
Pokemon.
More like Honey-edge, amirite?

>>47710537
Cut it out. She's never dull, and she's always in my heart.
Literally, after Black Blood.
>>
File: 6047922339_fe345fac07_o.jpg (127KB, 1600x1067px) Image search: [Google]
6047922339_fe345fac07_o.jpg
127KB, 1600x1067px
>>47707074
Hermaeus Mora, knowledge is power

>>47707182
I'm not too fond of the concept of slavery.
Why enslave thinking beings when I could have more efficient, humane automated systems?

>>47708266
1. Disarm and incapacitate them.
2. Read their minds.
3. Use psychology perks on them to help them work through the stuff in their life that lead them to becoming street punks so that they can get their lives in order, to become happy, productive people that others actually like.
4. Recruit the viable ones for whatever organization I've set up in this Jump.

>>47709907
Something colorful, like a Scarlet Macaw. Those rainbow motherfuckers.
>>
File: laughing jojos.gif (593KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
laughing jojos.gif
593KB, 640x360px
>>47707182
>implying slavery is efficient
>>
>>47710099
Lord Death/Shinigami from Soul Eater.
>>
>>47709907
Which time?

I was a Pidgey/Pidgeotto/Pidgeot in PMD
Black Merlin in Harry Potter
A shitload of different kinds in Animorphs
Dinosaurs are birds, right? So Jurassic Park counts.
>>
File: hugs.gif (3MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
hugs.gif
3MB, 480x270px
>>47708266
Everything's gonna be okay.
>>
File: 1402603329445.jpg (26KB, 310x451px) Image search: [Google]
1402603329445.jpg
26KB, 310x451px
>am new
>checking out different Jumpchains
>see monster girl cyoa
>excited
>it's a ruse
>mfw
>>
>>47710932
Ahhh, the ruse that keeps on bruis'n.
>>
>>47709907
A crow.
>>
>>47709907
A bearded vulture, of course.
>>
File: 1432572783742.png (2MB, 1280x1440px) Image search: [Google]
1432572783742.png
2MB, 1280x1440px
>>47710980
Are there any Jumps whose focus is waifus?
>>
>>47711127
I read that as a breaded vulture. Damn it, now I'm hungry
>>
File: bestgirl.jpg (126KB, 680x614px) Image search: [Google]
bestgirl.jpg
126KB, 680x614px
>>47711149
Kantai Collection.
>>
>>47711149
Sekirei, Tenchi Muyo, Heaven's Lost Property, any jump with harem perks or options to take canon characters, Kantai, and probably a lot more I'm forgetting. There's one for every spectrum of waifu.
>>
File: 1460461120507.gif (36KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
1460461120507.gif
36KB, 720x720px
>>47710650
So if you're with a honedge in pmd, how do you... you know...
I don't get it...
>>
File: look at this handsome fucker.jpg (138KB, 800x533px) Image search: [Google]
look at this handsome fucker.jpg
138KB, 800x533px
>>47706938
The normal way. Overclocking my brain's pleasure center until I have an aneurysm and my healing perks save me.

Weirdo.

>>47708266
Continue about my day, maybe make them magical toys and see if they want anything to eat or drink. If they inquire further, I inform them that they are children and I am old, so it is right that I see to their well-being.

Besides, anything bad they've done, I've done at one thousand times the scale.

>>47709907
Lammergeier, whenever I take a bird form. Unless I need to get somewhere small, then I go with a hummingbird.

>>47710099
Most superhero universes see people unimpressed with the whole cosmic tourist business.
>>
File: Deathsicks.gif (1000KB, 500x269px) Image search: [Google]
Deathsicks.gif
1000KB, 500x269px
>>47708266
>>
>>47711276
That is far from the hardest question to answer when it comes to pokemon. It's honestly more reasonable than Hot Skitty on Wailord Action.
>>
>>47711149
Divinity Dragon commander,EVO: the search for Eden,Sekirei,Sunrider , Pokémon mystery dungeon,Bioshock Infinite.
>>
>>47711171
>>47711235
>>47711416

Thank
>>
>>47711149
With blue feather, any jump can be focused on waifus.
>>
File: zangoose and seviper.gif (504KB, 500x309px) Image search: [Google]
zangoose and seviper.gif
504KB, 500x309px
>>47709907
I'm not.
>>
File: Kon lewd.gif (429KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
Kon lewd.gif
429KB, 480x270px
>>47711276
Well, uhhh...
She has a firm grasp of how to handle a hot piece of Ninetales, and I honestly love the taste of that tangy sheath.
It's defiantly not the most logistically complicated relationship pokemon can get up to.
>>
>>47710932
Yeah, a joke that wound up causing a schism and a several-thread shitstorm.

This place REALLY did not have a sense of humor back in those days.
>>
File: Ohohohohohoh.jpg (40KB, 290x290px) Image search: [Google]
Ohohohohohoh.jpg
40KB, 290x290px
>>47710516
Soon, life kicked me in the balls and run away gigling.

So there was no work done the previous week (well not too much). But yeah at the weekend I should be able to have the Vestiges (aka the powers you pick) ready and some more words on the strains you choose.

Still need to finish stuff, but I might post the first of Vestiges done in a couple of hours provided things do not go down the drain.

>>47708266
>The Wake is upon them
>Glare at them
>They shakilly try to say something
>Glare harder
>Laugh as they start sweating and some of the weaker ones run away
>Let one of them approach then hit them hard enough to crush their jaw
>Some of those who remained ran away
>A couple got a boner or something and became my cultists because the Wake can do that
>OhShit.jpg
>Dissapears for a bit as don't feel like babying up the cultists.
>Timeskip
>A week later
>A new gang has arisen, in the name of their mysterious Brawler God they pick up fights and search the city for their God
>Oh damnit
>Facepalm.jpg
>Ends up killing them in a battle royale

Straight foward violence is best.
Still I give my thanks to the idiots of the world, for making themselves my acceptable targets to enjoy the strife.
But less cults more monsters is better.

>>47710932
Masterful trolling eh?

>>47711149
Mhmmmm.
This gives me an idea, such a shame its a bad one.

Anyway as said your words make me think about a Generic romance jump amusingly enough or maybe...Generic Harem Jump Ohohohoh, no worries I am joking...tempting as it might be for some people, although a romance jump with a thing not unlike the Tyrant and Hero of nine to five....yes I can see it, perhaps using your powers to play the matchmaking angel of love and such.
Enough of that for now, I gotta get going back to work.

>Captcha asks for lakes and oceans
I know I am late doing my jump.
You don't have to rub it in Captcha.
>>
File: Fairy Tail Jump.pdf (1B, 486x500px)
Fairy Tail Jump.pdf
1B, 486x500px
I swear if this is the wrong PDF I'm going to keel over and die spontaneously.
>>
>>47711500
I have no way to properly state how incredibly lewd that is, so have a picture of a fire elemental that lacks lewd in their life.
>>
>>47711540
Did you want to post the Fairy Tale PDF?
>>
>Jump 35: Forgotten Realms
>Nine of Pentacles: The wise use of resources and foresight. The fulfillment that comes with accomplishment, and the turning of attention to higher things.
>Age: 20
>Location: The Abyss (Drawback)
So begins the tradition of Crux being sent to Hell as often as possible.
>Identity: Drop-In
>Race: Ulitharid (900)
This has been vampire chain, but it's time to up the ante - let's eat brains, so let's be a mind flayer. And because eating brains is not enough, let's learn from eating brains. And because being a mind flayer on its own was simply not enough, we're going to be what is considered illithid nobility.
Why, you ask?
Well, in addition to their mind blast rendering anyone in its area of effect feebleminded if they fail the save, Ulitharids also have the following spell-like powers which they can employ, one at a time, once per round, as a 10th-level wizard: astral projection, charm person, charm monster, ESP, eyebite, forget, legend lore, levitate, plane shift, suggestion, telekinesis, and true seeing. All saving throws vs. these powers are rolled with -4 penalties.
Also I have six tentacles instead of four and if I grab anyone with them I can eat their brains. While still doing other things. Multitasking!
Also their statline is Str 18, Dex 16, Con 20, Int 21, Wis 19, Cha 21. Points well spent.
And I have so many things that will allow me to walk about in sunlight that I am pretty certain it isn't a weakness I truly have to worry about, though I will of course fake it until someone tries to exploit it.
>Class: Illithid Savant, 7 levels (600)
The Ulitharid starts with sufficient skills to take this right out of the gate, so I see no reason not to do so. I'll keep levelling it up as time goes on, and... honestly, I plan on eating other Savants, for maximum cheese.
>Wise Arse (Free, drop-in)
Sure, I'll kick my wisdom up a bit higher.
>>
>>47711597

>Experience Like A River (300, drop-in)
Like I said, I'm going to be levelling Savant up as much as I can. I can use that to gain skills. Feats. Class abilities. To run knowledge checks on things known by people I ate.
>Magical Craftsman (600)
And this means I get the perks to craft literally everything that can be crafted in this universe. Yeah. Yeah, I think this will work out juust fine.
>Drawbacks
>Start In The Abyss (+300)
That's actually not so big a drawback for someone with at-will plane shift. The question is, do I really WANT to leave right away? I could always add a few demons to my collection, after all. Nero had the right idea, he just didn't take it NEARLY far enough.
>Elder Evil: The Hulks of Zaretha (+200)
>Elder Evil: The Worm That Walks (+400)
>Elder Evil: Zargon (+800)
Now those will be more of a challenge. Good - I could use one. Frankly, I wonder whether I should just let Zargon get summoned and send him to the Abyss, but that won't end well, so direct action will have to be taken. The other two are easier - but honestly, the weak point in all three are the cultists, and I can eat brains to learn what they're up to and what I need to stop them. If I can get a level of epic illithid savant, I can recall anything I need from brains I've eaten at will so far as knowledge checks go, and that will make cult-busting easier.

In the end ... I'm not going to be running around on the surface raising hell. I'm not going to lower myself to being any campaign's BBEG. I'm going to be the man in the shadows that the BBEGs are afraid of. And when I'm not spending time on being known as the monster that preys on monsters (which incidentally fits the rest of my chain spectacularly well), I'm going to be busy running around, ripping Illithid society to shreds, eating brains to track down more of them, and consuming Elder Brains once I'm able to do that. Ten years of killing Illithid everywhere.

Oh yes, there will be blood. Oceans of blood.
>>
>>47711597
>"Also I have six tentacles instead of four and if I grab anyone with them I can eat their brains."

>looks up at the lewd talk a few posts earlier

Yeeeaaaaaah, probably bad timing.
>>
File: Juvia spanking.gif (539KB, 500x260px) Image search: [Google]
Juvia spanking.gif
539KB, 500x260px
>>47711540
>And I've Made So Many New Friends
Yes...
>>
>>47711586
Nah, everything is going as planned.
>>
>>47711416
>Bioshock Infinite
what?
>>
>>47711540
>In the distance, Wakfuanon could hear a faint squeel...

>Gate of the Jumper
Shenanigans~!

>Evil Twin update
Thanks for that, makes things easier to deal with

>3. If you're a Dragon Slayer, you won't have to worry about Dragonization. Chances
are you were either given antibodies by your Dragon mentor, or you're a Second-
Generation Dragon Slayer in which case the artificial nature of the lacrima
wouldn't lead to it anyway.

B-but I wanted to be a dragon.

>4. Yes, Dragon King Mode is accessible to Dragon Slayers.

Bitchin.

>can't take Zeref as a companion

And no fucks where given.

>can't take Mavis

ALL THE FUCKS WERE GIVEN
>>
>>47711639
You do know that there is a goodly amount of mind flayer porn, right?

Anyway, I'm not running around looking like a mind flayer all the time in public, just if I have to eat brains. I have other things I do with my time, after all. Like starting groups as a good-aligned lich (because alt forms) to watch for doomsday cults and stop them before it goes too far.
>>
>>47711171
>Manifest Breastiny

My sides!
>>
>>47711540
>Master of the Area
Goodbye, any challenge Worm posed.
>>
>>47711797
Oh. oh whoop-die-doo. Another method.

You know that's never going to stop, right.
>>
File: Kon ears.gif (189KB, 250x150px) Image search: [Google]
Kon ears.gif
189KB, 250x150px
>>47711540
Flamio, my good hotman.

>>47711559
I'm sure she can spark something.
She's definitely hot enough.
She just needs to find someone with a personality that can fuel a longer relationship.
The flames of passion are important, and you don't want them to burn out before you warm up to someone.

>>47711639
Totally worth it.
>>
>>47711688
Elizabeth of course.
>>
>>47711597
I wasn't aware you could buy prestige classes with the class purchase options. Not that it wouldn't be easy enough to buy a bunch of classes and a thought bottle and a prestige class book and then have some fun with a succubus to get level drained to convert said levels but whatever.
>>
>>47711540
>Fairy Tail X ???
Hahahaha, Etherion shall be mine! I just need to do something like beat Elie at a card game or convince her to give me her magic, that by the time of the crossover she was not yet even aware of.
>>
File: [SCREAMING].gif (1MB, 853x480px) Image search: [Google]
[SCREAMING].gif
1MB, 853x480px
>>47711901
YOU FOOL

WHAT ARE YOU DOING
>>
>>47711540
Cool, my build still works. You're a good guy Wakfu
>>
>>47711931
Combining it with Ensoul from Cardcaptor Sakura to make anti-planet/time weapons.
>>
>>47711540
Arg. So many new options, so little CP.
But on the upside i can get Dark Ecriture and (finally) Erza!
>>
File: Hot_Coldman.png (268KB, 500x350px) Image search: [Google]
Hot_Coldman.png
268KB, 500x350px
>>47711540
Coolio, my good coldman.

So, I took a gander at the wiki to see more of what Heavenly Body Magic can do, and apparently some of the stuff listed in the jump are individual spells. What I'm getting at here is, can I research and train to make new stuff with the unique magics?

Is the freebie magic a roll, or can I just choose from the C-Class stuff?

Writing Magic+Solid Script+Dark Ecriture: BEST IDEA or does stacking them not actually do anything?
>>
File: Psyche.png (541KB, 621x968px) Image search: [Google]
Psyche.png
541KB, 621x968px
>>47708266
Knee-jerk Image: Primal Intuition+True Instincts+Reflexive Instincts+Auto Pilot+Shell Charge+Hyperkinesis+Speedster+Greater Evade+APM Intensifies= Sense danger by instinct as one feels the wind, instincts superior to already absurd higher brain functions, body moves and reacts on it's own at greater than Mach 40 speeds reaching top speed instantly, move at speed of thought while processing any speed calmly, body reacts in a way that won't put me in more danger and always get a second chance at evading.

So I just walk on by/through them seeming to flicker and disappear while they end up hitting air or each other. Just kind of repeats on the walk to wherever until they just give up. Might alter their appearances but doodling on them in passing if I'm in a good mood.

>>47708432
You have.

>>47708751
Mushoku Tensei for soul spear item/weapon import.

>>47708855
>Spiral energy tasmanian devil
He has achieved the super spin, and gone beyond us all.

>>47710485
Love is love, anon.
>>
>>47711757
Damn it.

You took that in stride.
Well played, Squidnose. Well played.

>>47711540

>Fairy Tail - 18
Drawbacks: Bounty (+300), Evil Twin (+200)
Final Point Count: 1,500 CP
Origin: Starting Guildmaster
Guild Name: Barghest Eyes

Magic & Skills:
-Magazine Material
-Magic Identification
-S-Class: Dragon Slayer (Rolled + sacrificed first C-class)
-Because I Have My Friends

god I wanted Lacrima Creation so god damn BADLY, but - at this point in the game, especially with this jump being in a chain that's at about 592 jumps along, it would've been just a bigger game changer to the point of retconning MANY other jumps. Still, good update Wakfu.
>>
>>47708751
I can't believe no one's mentioned Iterative Improvement from Worm.
>>
>>47711540
For the companion import option, do they get discounts on the same class of magic you purchase, or only the exact same magic you purchase?
>>
So here's a thing.

More to it than before. First part is sort of tentatively done.

For those who haven't seen the early bits and pieces it's a TES gauntlet that's heavily derivative of LoT. Parts are not going to be anywhere near as long as LoT as I don't have the patience or the work ethic.

What you'd choose, comments, requests for stuff to come in later parts and suggestions are all appreciated.
>>
>>47711815
Why you gotta be a dick? It's such a wonderful counter to literally everything Worm can throw at you that I just wanted to comment.
>>
>>47711540
Did the manga finally finish?

Also I now have a dragon to fight and it will be glorious.... will Aknologia follow me into space or do i need to fight on the ground?
>>
>>47712229
>Did the manga finally finish?
No, it could also still escalate a great deal.
>>
>>47711540
Fairy Tail Universe
0/1600
Rolled for 16
Guild Member(Fairy Tail)
Rolled for Crocus
Requip
Rolled for Take Over:Satan Soul
Discount And I've Made So Many New Friends- I RECRUIT BEST-GIRL JUVIA!. Out of curiosity, why is Canon Import 600 points? It's usually 200-400

Oh Boy, Here We Go+0
Fanservice+100- I'm naked and you can't stop me!
Unstable Magic+200
Bounty+300

Had to drop a perk, an item, and a Magic, in order to get Juvia, but I did it.
>>
>>47708751
>>47708847

Mushoku Tensei has Soul Spear, which allows you to import a weapon. It gets stronger the more you use it, and never breaks so long as your soul is intact.
>>
File: Kon wan wan.gif (369KB, 288x199px) Image search: [Google]
Kon wan wan.gif
369KB, 288x199px
>>47708751
Legend of Mana's tempering system lets you significantly upgrade existing weapons by adding materials to them.
Imagine what you could do with a multiverse's worth of exotic samples, and the right know how.

>>47712209
Sanguine, my dark brother.
>>
For the mistborn jump, is there a point to getting Ferring/Misting if you're getting Feruchamist/Mistborn?
>>
>>47712285
I'm assuming because power levels.
>>
File: confused historical ma.gif (1MB, 446x469px) Image search: [Google]
confused historical ma.gif
1MB, 446x469px
>>47712119
The exact same.

>>47711990
>Stacking the writing stuff
It's a neat idea. I'm not sure HOW effective it'd all be, but it seems like it'd all work well together.

>The freebie

Just choose from the C-Class table. What could go wrong?

>Research and train

I mean. Probably? We don't see anyone do it, if I recall, so I actually have no idea.
>>
>>47712375
>Research and train
Isn't that basically what purehito does?
>>
>>47712375
>The exact same.
Piggybacking off anon's question: for those magicks where we can choose an aspect of them a la God Slayer or Dragon Slayer's elements, do they have to be the exact same there as well?
>>
>>47712439
That won't work.
They have 400 points, even Discounted S-class magics are 450-500. They can't take an S-class magic.
>>
>>47711540
>>47712354
Maybe make it so that the Companion's price depends on their ranking or the class of magic they can use?
>>
>>47712209
Looks neat.
Are you going to make Blessings for Shor and Akatosh as well?
>>
>>47711540
Do we get motion sickness by default as a user of Dragon Slayer magic?
>>
>>47712473
We do, it's in the description of Dragon Slayer
You must take Motion Sickness for no points.
>>
>>47712457
Sacrifice the free C-Class, holmes.
>>
File: impatience everywhere.jpg (111KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
impatience everywhere.jpg
111KB, 500x375px
>>47712209
Need... full... jump!
>>
>>47712489
Still 450 points to choose a specific magic.
>>
>>47712489
Sacrifice and roll a Hail Mary, i should say.
>>
File: surprise birb.gif (992KB, 500x226px) Image search: [Google]
surprise birb.gif
992KB, 500x226px
>>47712473
Yes.

>>47712426
>checks

Ah, yep. Shouldn't be too hard, then.
>>
>>47712457
Can you get a 50% off discount for S-Class stuff?

Looks like just 100 CP off to me.
>>
>>47712375
>>47712521

so if we take Take Over: Satan Soul does that mean we start off with demon particles within us? Because that seems logical but it is also not stated.
>>
>>47712457
How would you get a discounted S-Class magic?
>>
>>47712525
>>47712553
Read the reply chain.
Companions who are Imported get a discount if they buy the Same Magic you already have
So if you bought Requip Magic, they only pay 200 points for Requip magic.

It's about companions.
>>
>>47712513
1 in 10 chance of getting either 50% off or nothing?
>>
>>47712521
Card Magic just conjures up whatever is depicted on a Card, right? Does it have to be a particular kind of card? Could I draw up cards of my own design and then use those? If I were to cast Cards depicting creatures and monsters, how resilient would they be? Do conjured up creatures have the same general amount of resilience regardless of form, or would it depend upon something else, like how much magic I channel into the casting? Similarly, how long would they last? Would I have to devote constant magical energy to keep them active?
>>
>>47712209
Looks cool. Think I'm tentatively picking Umy, based on her being hilarious when picking a location.

...Through Falrenne is cool too. Hm.
>>
>>47712209
I think... taking this by itself, I'll go with Bjerna as my companion, head to the fort, get the Survival Kit and buy both the Silver Staff and the Silver Flamesword. I'll hold on to the staff and give the sword to the pretty nord lady. Then, I'll take the drawback to halve the distance the wolves start from me twice, and... actually, are Daedroths weak to silver, or just not invulnerable to it? I might double the number of dogs following me instead if my genius plan of abusing weaknesses won't work on the crocodile-looking fucker.

I took Endurance 4 and Speed 4 in Body Mod, so, Iunno. Maybe I can Benny Hill one of the werewolves while swinging back to paralyze the one Bjerna's fighting.

If I do this after the other TES jumps... I'll probably do the same, honestly. TES magic doesn't interest me, so it's unlikely that I'll benefit from Julianos' Blessing.
>>
could you be a chaos dragon slayer
>>
File: AWAKEN MY GOD CARDS.gif (486KB, 500x305px) Image search: [Google]
AWAKEN MY GOD CARDS.gif
486KB, 500x305px
>>47712615
You're going to want to look at Cana Alberona's feats with it for examples.

I have previously stated it would work with card games like Yu-Gi-Oh, but "not having enough magic power" has been a primary cause of a LOT of things fizzling, so you wanna make sure you have enough.

Basically, don't try to use it to bring up the Winged Dragon of Ra unless you're sure you can keep it going for more than five seconds. Better to ration your Ethernano in a battle, rather than, you know, blow it all at once on something someone can dodge and then hit you hard while you're trying to recover.

But as long as you have enough power to sustain it, you should be fine! Emphasis on "should."

tl;dr make sure you have enough magic power and try to use an officially-printed card of something if you want to be absolutely sure it will work. You can take risks, but I am not responsible for what happens if those risks backfire.
>>
>>47712823
Acnologia VS Blue Eyes Ultimate Dragon! Ready? Fight!
>>
>>47712823
I'm not seeing anything in the jump about how much magic power we have, and the wiki is kind of vague on it except that it varies between users and you can get a boost by unlocking a "second origin" somehow.

Are we just assuming any jumper has average magic power?
Is it boosted by out of jump perks that increase mana/essence/magic power?
Are you going to add a perk that increases our reserves?

Another question about Enchanting: Mystogan has no magic power (since he's from Edolas) but reaches S-Class with magic staves.
Can we create those with Enchanting? Organic Link magic? Lacrima Creator?
>>
File: sad mako.gif (814KB, 500x255px) Image search: [Google]
sad mako.gif
814KB, 500x255px
>>47712814
Why must you hurt me so?

I just wanted to avoid multi-thread arguments, only for the ruling to end up causing at least one argument.

What have I done?
>>
>>47712375
>>47712521
All-right! Guess I'll just flip a coin to decide between going maximum librarian mode or throwing around pseudo-black hol-

>>47712823
>a way of summoning duel monsters without fucking around in ancient egypt
Aaaaaand back to square one.
>>
Rolled 2 (1d8)

>>47712209
-Tentative build-
Companion: Rolling
Blessings: Dibella, Mara
Items: Survival Kit, Silver Weapon
Enemies: Werewolf and Werebear, attacking tomorrow

What happens to the now dead potential companion's stuff? I need the noble house's silverware to stab a werewolf in the eye if I writefag this.
>>
>>47713028
>Assuming average magic power
Basically.
>Boosted by mana increases
Yes!
>Reserve-increasing perk
I mean, I could add one to let you start with your Second Origin unlocked!

>making staves
All three of those, used properly, are viable options according to what I understand of the mechanics (which is admittedly not as much as I wish I understood).

All three TOGETHER... well. Hehehe.

I'm a little scared.
>>
>>47712814
Not the author of course, but I don't see why not.

If Wendy can use something as nebulous as "sky" and there's a dragon with a clothes disentegrating breath, chaos is a perfectly fine element
>>
>>47713082
And it looks like we're headed for the cave? I'm fine taking my companion's lead.
>>
>>47712471
Couldn't think of anything sensible for Akatosh.

Nor the main Lorkhans for some reason.

>>47713082
Just take it off their corpses. This is TES.
>>
>>47713036
what are you talking about
>>
File: image.jpg (298KB, 1600x1201px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
298KB, 1600x1201px
>>47709907
Emu. After all they won a war against Australia.
>>
>>47713134
Everybody got on Wakfu's case over Dragon Slayer.

They now regret that ruling, essentially.
>>
>>47713118
Sweet! Free alchemical supplies, and a fancy suit and silverware.
>>
>>47713183
oh thanks for that i just wanted to have crazy dragon powers is there another jump for that
>>
>>47713118
So i don't see anything mentioning the Warehouse Key. Does Jump-chan hold onto that for us while we're being hunted or do we keep that?
>>
>>47713134
A long time ago, someone asked me to rule on viable elements for Dragon Slayers.

Like a fool, I went, "well as long as you can find a physical representation, I guess?" because I couldn't find a single category into which all the canon options fit without ONLY giving the canon options.

So >>47713183 has the right of it.
>>
>>47713243
No key.

Only iron dagger now.
>>
>>47713244
I just find the idea of taking lacrima creation and getting Bahamut from a d&d world to help create one and make a combined dragon/god slayer lacrima rather amusing. Unlikely to occur seeing as it requires either getting Bahamut to cooperate or defeating him, Tiamut could be interesting as well get 5 elements dragon and god slaying on a single lacrima.
>>
Next time on Worm:
>A setup for a buddy cop movie
>Bakuda discovers why safety measures are important
>The plot is sent screaming off the rails.
>>
>>47713270
I would recommend putting that in the document.
>>
>>47713270
Or silver teaspoon, if you grab the silverware.

Yay, looting the dead!
>>
>>47713351
Yeah sure.

I mean it does tell you what you've got on you but it's generally better to be as blatant as possible with this sort of thing.
>>
This has probably been asked before, but do your actions in LoT carry over to Commorragh?
>>
File: [A WILD ZUBAT APPEARED].gif (101KB, 379x262px) Image search: [Google]
[A WILD ZUBAT APPEARED].gif
101KB, 379x262px
>>47713323
>Tiamat

Well, God Serena did have 8 Dragon Lacrimas in him, so honestly I can't be mad at you so much as I am mad at Mashima.
>>
>>47713409
There is a 0-point drawback that does that.
>>
>>47713434
yeah, it is cheaty face bullshit 10 S rank magics for one lacrima. Of course you would never get to show off your awesome bullshit in fairy tail pre spark so *shrugs*
>>
>>47713484
To be fair he did die in one blow to human form Acnologia.
>>
>>47713327
Will you ever reveal you're nature to anyone, or more precisely will Seven?
>>
>>47713555
Don't remind me.
>>
>>47713327
Yes.
Do this.

I need these writefaggings.
It's what I subsist on.
>>
>>47713557
Intentionally or no? It will be a bit of both.
>>
>>47713599
Either. Was just wondering if people will find out that you're only there for 10 years and the next time they see you after that you'll be on a whole other level.
>>
>>47713555
so, cheaty face bullshit is trumped by op nonsense. Good to know.
>>
>>47713436
I know, but the end of LoT made me bros with Vekt himself- just wondering if that still applied. Anyways, thanks
>>
File: image.jpg (91KB, 736x844px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
91KB, 736x844px
>>47713679
Yep. God Serena tried to do his flamboyant thing, Acnologia said "you smell like dragon." Then proceeded to cut Serena in half with a single slash.
>>
>>47713727
>Acnologia
I really want to know what his element is as a dragon slayer, once I figure that out I will know which one I am taking.
>>
>>47713659
It will be all too apparent after a point, so that will be explored later. I'll see how folks feel about the Leviathan fight before that, though.
>>
>>47713793
Good to know. Got an eta on the next chapter? Curious how you'll be dealing with the bombs.
>>
>>47713790
op bullshit isn't an element?
>>
>>47711540
Fairy Tail

18 years old
Drop-In
Resilience 100
Celestial Spirit Magic
Darkness Magic 700
Crash 1600
Silver Keys: Apes, Telescopium, Noctua
Ruins of Lacrima 1000

Bought Resilience with a leftover 100 CP as it seemed the silliest of the attribute options.

Rolled Celestial Spirit Magic as C Class. Not sure if I had to roll for it but it seems pretty funny anyway. Got 3 free keys that produce hundreds of bees, a golem girl who can see 70 km away and an owl that blasts wind. Probably going to get the most use from the bees as a distraction.

Rolled Darkness Magic which seemed like a pretty good get. Mostly seems to amount to blasting and grabbing people with a weirdly colourful darkness and turning into shadows.

Crash just smashes shit. Rolled this as well and not really sure how to feel about it but then I did miss out on the Tremor Tremor fruit in One Piece and this seems to be a fair stand-in.

Ruins of Lacrima is really probably worse for everyone else than for me. Nobody else has as many powers as I do and nobody is as experienced in using them so in terms of actual threat it's probably reasonably minimal. Gives me something to do as well. Apparently it goes into people who are likely to be my enemies so probably mostly villainous people that try to get up in my shit.

Not entirely sure where to put this in the chain. Probably earlyish so the whole place doesn't just get smashed straight away by a thousand idiots with different superpowers.
>>
>>47713814
Probably tonight or tomorrow. It should be a long one.
>>
>>47713885
High above, my good Heavensman
>>
>>47713790
Dragon? he is secretly from monster hunter and used the fact dragon is an element there to power up by killing all the dragons.
>>
>>47713945
Dragon Dragon Slayer sounds reasonable.
>>
>>47711526
It caused a schism because somebody tried to use it as an excuse to make it a jump and when he was told to fuck off he tried to make his own thread.
>>
>>47713945
Taking that element would let you eat dragons. . .
>>
>>47711540
Changelog?
>>
>>47711540
how do jump updates work, do we tweak the previous jump in that setting?
>>
>>47713993
Which is what he did kill bathe, in and eat dragons
>>
>>47713727
That guy has a habit of punching stomachs, are they soft?
>>
>>47714026
up to you some people don't do retcons, others do yet more others have there chain in no particular order. up to you
>>
>>47714044
Well Natsu did try, and succeed, to eat a dragon made of fire. . .
>>
>>47714072
So he's a Fire Dragon Dragon Slayer now?
>>
>>47714106
fire/lightning/plot/ethrano/dragon dragon slayer
>>
>>47714066
gotcha

are there people who treat new updates as new jumps?
>>
>>47714133
If there are, they don't say anything about it.
>>
>>47714133
if you mean take it again with powers from preupdate no. if you mean move it to the front yes.
>>
>>47714145
>>47714158
thanks for the clarification.
>>
>>47714127
Which reminds me that dragon slayers can gain new elements by eating things other than their element.
>>
JUMPERS what is love?
>>
>>47714240
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=co5Zo6Ng9-c
>>
>>47714016
>New Magics: Rules of the Area, Mirror Magic, Sound Magic, Heavenly Body Magic, Maguilty Sense, Dark Ecriture
>Changed Magics: Crash & Disassembly split
>New Perks: And I've Made So Many New Friends, Lacrima Creator, We Don't Take Assassination Missions, Resilience, Magazine Material, Magic Identification, Wily Wizard
>New Drawbacks: Oh Boy, Here We Go, Fairy Tail X ???, Open! Gate Of The Jumper!, King Of Dragons, Rain Of Lacrima
>Notes section added
>>
>>47714239
Aaaaand we just made Wakfu regret the option even moreso.

Callin' it now.
>>
>>47714239
While that appears to be a temporary thing and it seems like you need another Slayer in the group to enable this, that is a thing that has been demonstrated.

I mean, Lightning Flame Mode was something Natsu needed Laxus around to do, and Gajeel had to gank Rogue's shadows to do Iron Shadow Dragon Mode.
>>
>>47714253
What are magic that we can buy bat can't learn? Do we need to use magic have anything other then knowledge how to use it?
>>
>>47714301
Well you're going to have a REALLY hard time acquiring Lost Magic of any sort unless you go raiding a Dark Guild or something (which has its own risks), and even then it's implied to take a certain level of strength and a certain amount of time (how much is left unsaid mostly because I don't think Mashima knows himself but that's another problem altogether).

At least I think that's how I'm supposed to parse this question.

At least for Molding Magic, you could look into what it took Gray to learn Ice-Make from Ur.
>>
>>47714240
Baby don't hurt me.
Don't hurt me.
No more.
>>
File: LOVE LOVE.gif (4MB, 680x384px) Image search: [Google]
LOVE LOVE.gif
4MB, 680x384px
>>47714240
Heck if I know.
>>
>>47714240
>Definition: 'Love' is making a shot to the knees of a target 120 kilometers away using an Aratech sniper rifle with a tri-light scope... Love is knowing your target, putting them in your targeting reticule, and together, achieving a singular purpose against statistically long odds.
>>
If you get determination in Undertale and then leave doesn't that make you the one with the most determination in future jumps?
>>
>>47714299
question about zerefs book after a good 4-5 Millenia can we create demons like zerefs? and do they have curses like zerefs?
>>
>>47714523
I mean, probably?

I don't claim to know exactly how it works because so few of the feats in this series are clearly explained.
>>
File: christie brings the moves.gif (960KB, 230x215px) Image search: [Google]
christie brings the moves.gif
960KB, 230x215px
>>47714240
> Love, the kind you clean up with a mop and bucket
> Like the lost catacombs of Egypt, only god knows where we stuck it.
>>
211. Uncharted Waters
Home Nation: England
Perks: Intuition (-400)
Ship: Old Friend [Kiuchūsen] + Goddess Figurehead (-300)
Crew: Sailor Training [Kerbals and Helper Monkeys, all the rest] (-100)
Items: Letter of Marque (-200)

Okay, first things first: Aesthetics. The ship gets a tree for a mast and we're reshaping everything to Kiuchusen's specifications. That's weirdly not the treeship it was before, but it's similar. There's good soil from Jurai, the design is wonky, and it flies freely. The figurehead is maintained though.

Step 2 is teaching the Kerbals and Monkeys how to actually be pirates. They can sail, and build rockets and stuff, but they aren't good at the whole taking people's stuff thing. Mostly because the monkeys were meant to stay on the companion's ships and the Kerbals never cared enough about the sea to go pirate. They all sleep under or in the tree, and the tree doesn't seem to mind. So that's good.

Step 3 is to defect to the Kerykeion and become our own naval superpower. It's the smallest of the nations being the size of a major city, but it's more than capable of defending itself. It will be a pirate's den of renown, a moving island fortress.
>>
>>47714556
Sorry further questions. would erasing Zerefs future (canon sakuya feat though not on a person) with lunar dial work to let him die?
>>
>>47714240
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7m1s2NFOGyg
>>
>>47711872
I may have screwed that up, actually, on reflection. I was half awake when I finished the thing.
>>
>>47714695
I have no idea.
>>
For forgotten realms jump...

How would Illithid Savant work? Do you get a class feature every time you eat a brain once your prestige class gets you "Aquire class ability" or you can only get as many class abilities as you have the acquire class ability?

As in, can you eat without limit or do you only become able to have 3 class features total from brains
>>
>>47714877
From what I know of the RAW, it's the latter... but you can eat other Illithid Savants and get their class features. Their unused versions of what you have. I'm assuming that the jump wouldn't permit INFINITE cheese that way, after all.
>>
>>47714877
well, without a dm or a ruling from the jumpmaker, I would go with the more permissive ruling. Though I would assume that you couldn't just buy your way into the prestige class and would either need to learn it from a more experience savant(after you stop him from trying to eat your brain) or you would need the book to become one.
>>
File: Yui advice.jpg (61KB, 680x660px) Image search: [Google]
Yui advice.jpg
61KB, 680x660px
>>47714240
Love is a lot of things, anon.
Especially when magic gets involved.
For me, it's an obsession that provides stability in a this mess. One that I find rather enjoyable and rewarding.
>>
>>47714927
the raw is exceedingly vague on this point and I am unaware of an actual ruling from WotC. So really, I would go with what is more fun for you. It's not like you can get infinite skill ups. So you ate a bunch of scholars into arcane knowledge? You can only get as much from that as the one with the most knowledge knew.
>>
>>47714934
Why would you need the book as long as you meet the prerequisites?
>>
>>47714978
so you could start the class. If I am remembering the splatbook and the jump correctly, you need to learn how to become an illithid savant from an illithid savant. I think the book from the jump lets you start into prcs without a trainer if you meet the prereqs.
>>
>>47714978
>>47715015
I think that was the purpose of the book, so you could aquire prestige classes that you met the requirements whether you were in the jump and could meet the proper trainers or not.
>>
>>47714969
Now, which of Elder Evils have brains, Anon?

Similarly, it can always work in other jumps.

Question is, do I really need it with all other copy/mimic techniques?

YES.
>>
Question.

Naruto jumps does say you can't do bloodline transfusions or such well.

But what about Kabuto? I call the 1% thing bullshit as he implanted many

If someone says that him surviving implanting 5 of them just means he is 0.000001% of population, they gunna get punted
>>
>>47715015
From what I saw, the only preqs were 10 ranks of knowledge: arcana, and eating the brain of a monster CR9 or higher. I didn't see anything about learning from other savants. I'll recheck when I get home from work, I suppose.
>>
>>47715226
That's a limit by Benefactor fiat. It applies to you and yours, not the locals experimenting on the locals.
>>
>>47715226
It's jump-chan fiat in exchange for the ability to actually buy super rare bloodlines with CP.

Otherwise there'd be no point in taking any of them. See the arguments about the Dragonball jump.
>>
>>47715226
It's a dumb restriction even the jumpmaker doesn't feel too good about iiirc.
>>
>>47715254
>>47715280

... What if I don't buy any bloodlines? Can I then use crazy genetic stuff from other jumps or such to acquire more?
>>
>>47715349
>If I don't buy any bloodlines, can I circumvent the restriction that's there to ensure there was a reason for putting bloodlines up for purchase?
>>
>>47715280
I don't see the point, to be honest. You could spend decades researching how to reproduce each of these bloodlines of these abilities with dozens of perks designed for this purpose... Or you could just pay points for them.
>>
>>47715304
If you can splice everything, why buy ANYTHING?
>>
File: tine shrike.jpg (40KB, 500x368px) Image search: [Google]
tine shrike.jpg
40KB, 500x368px
>>47709907
An unnatural one.
>>
>>47715396
Who asked you for a debate? God. But if you want my irrelevant view, I think that it's an effort vs time type deal. If people want to put in the effort instead of buying it, then hell, let 'em. You can already do that with tech and most other things.
>>
>>47715396
If you can learn skills, why buy skill perks?

If you can learn magic, why buy magic?
>>
>>47715379
The point is empowering some underpowered Naruto characters with other bloodlines.

Also, I like what Kabuto did, ya know. His "dragon" form was cool
>>
>>47711540
Does rules of the area affect yourself?
>>
>>47715396
You're assuming everyone goes for the tech fuckery needed to play with magic ninja genes even before the restriction muddles the waters.
>>
>>47715451
Actually it was a rhetorical question, see also >>47715418 though there are people who would go 'boop! ninja magic.' without consideration as to how the hell to USE said magic.
>>
>>47715451
So would gratitous amounts of tech/magi-tech/magic fuckery kinda raise survival chance?

Also, Tenseigan is evolved Byakugan, so does it have Byakugan abilities?

Perk of Mangekyou Sharingan sucks, in terms of powers I believe... Why does it have only ITACHI's bullshit.

If a Sharingan user gets a Mangekyou implanted before he awakens his own, what happens?

Remind me, was there a we to get other Mangekyou Sharingan stuff then? Kakashi and Madara got Obito's, but Sasuke didn't get Itachi's Tsukuyomi...
>>
>>47715349
If you don't buy any bloodlines you don't get any bloodlines, no matter what bioscience and genetics-fuckery perks you have.

Your companions can get bloodlines, assuming you're willing to experiment on them with a 1% chance of survival and following that a 1% chance of success.

And Kabuto is a horribly example, since it's both implied and outright stated that he horribly murdered a whole lot of people with his research in Sound.
>>
>>47710932
go to to the lewd and banned jumpchain
>>
>>47715559
They all have Tsukuyomi, Amaterasu, and Susanoo. Itachi was just really good at illusions.
>>
The Naruto bloodline limit thing is one of several jump fiat restrictions that I just ignore.
>>
>>47715603

WELL, I DO REALIZED ONE THING.

Any perks capable of reviving you give you more chances. Wasn't there that perk in Hellsing that gave you one up per a soul?

After exactly finding out what makes up a soul or eatin enuff, time to EXPERIMENTE.

As for reviving others? Many ways.
>>
>>47715628
Same, but I don't feel the need to wag about it.
>>
>>47715616
That's bullshit. No way they all have these. Susanoo, yes, but the other two are unique abilities. You get one unique thing per eye
>>
>>47715616
actually, Amaterasu was so far only a Sasuke bit of BS.
>>
>>47715603
But Anon.

The notes specifically tell you that to get some of bloodline stuff you need to take them from owners.

Why does it say you can't get more bloodline stuff but then says you can?
>>
Speaking of bloodlines, what clan did you go as in VTMB?
>>
>>47715645
>>47715658
But didn't Sasuke use Tsukuyomi against Killer Bee, and Itachi used Amaterasu against Sasuke?
>>
>>47715689
Gangrel.
>>
>>47715695
I also remember all Sharingan having Izanagi and Izanami, though that might be mistaken.
>>
Hey, if you get Unique Architecture, from Mega Man Classic, does it get updated to Zero's actual body/specs, rather than remaining a prototype, when you go to Mega Man X or Mega Man Zero? The notes at the end say that you can choose to start as an updated version of your robot body, at the start of the jump, or get it upgraded to a modern body, at a mechanic. Or would it just upgrade you to a modern Reploid body, possibly with a power system that's a hundred years ahead of its time?
>>
File: an average day on tg.png (571KB, 851x467px) Image search: [Google]
an average day on tg.png
571KB, 851x467px
>Meanwhile, at Jumper's Lair™
>>
>>47715713
Time to find a way to use unlimited Isanagi!
>>
>>47715713
Oh, and why would Infinite Tsukuyomi be called Infinite Tsukuyomi if it was unique to Itachi? Not like there's the justification of it being Shinto gods, since those don't seem to exist, even as a religion, in Naruto.
>>
>>47715446
An unfortunate side effect.

NOTHING gets to summon or teleport.
>>
>>47715695
Itachi had Amaterasu, yes, but Sasuke had the eye-bility which allowed him to make other Jutsus with Amaterasu flames. Itachi could simply make em. Not shape em
>>
File: Kon smug.gif (191KB, 500x364px) Image search: [Google]
Kon smug.gif
191KB, 500x364px
>>47706938
>Not being a collective hivemind, hiveminded with another collective hivemind
>Not using one of the infinite space training arenas to, "practice"
>Not using each other as a vector for psychic contact high feedback loops

That was a good week of sparing with the wife.

>Tuesday, take care of the kids. We're going to go wrestle...
>>
File: Malkavian.jpg (350KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
Malkavian.jpg
350KB, 1024x768px
>>47715689
Malkavian! Might as well go with the clan that can get away with trolling everyone/everything.
>>
>>47715776
That's Enton: Kagutsuchi, something completely different. Don't see why that's relevant to what I said. Even Sasuke begun with only basic Amaterasu, from what I remember.

>>47715762
A few Sharingan+Omega Healing Factor should be enough in my opinion. Not like there's anything supernatural about the blindness involved, and even if there is something to do with the chakra pathways in their eyes, those are still physical, so it would still work. If you insist they're spiritual, get a soul body like what the Angels have in Evangelion.
>>
File: Kon smile.jpg (36KB, 225x350px) Image search: [Google]
Kon smile.jpg
36KB, 225x350px
>>47715803
Hell yeah, motherfucker.
I wonder what would happen to the madness network, if a lategame jumper showed up with all their fancy brain perks.
>>
>>47715829
Odd we never saw Obito or Shisui or Madara or Kakashi or Shin using Amaterasu
>>
>>47715803
>Might as well go with the clan that can get away with trolling everyone
Ahem.
>>
>>47715755
What the absolute fuck.
>>
>>47715773
Hey Wakfu, I'm liking the FT update so far but would it be possible to get an appearance perk or two tossed in there?
>>
>>47715884
Plague of Gripes shoving a bunch of references together.
>>
>>47715764
Oh good, because I super want to learn Tsukiyomi.
>>
>>47715909
Isn't that what the Magazine Material thing is?
>>
>>47715909
>Magazine Material [100 CP] – The reporters at Sorcerer Magazine seem very interested in getting ahold of your picture! Why? Well, considering you seem to be attractive enough now that your picture alone would sell thousands of copies, one does have to wonder.
>>
>>47715928
>>47715937
FUCK. I missed that.

>>47715773
Nevermind, Wakfu. I missed the Magazine perk and I will go commit sudoku in pennants.
>>
File: Kon Bioshock Reference.jpg (32KB, 500x225px) Image search: [Google]
Kon Bioshock Reference.jpg
32KB, 500x225px
>>47715861
Oh god, he made the malk line fun.
First playthrough, no guides, and you're in on the joke by literally reading between the lines.
>I killed all your friends. Have a key. I'm sure you'll have a blast. Toodles!
>>
>>47715910
Okay

So what's the mermaid clown supposed to be a reference to? Because she's kind of cute in an odd way.
>>
Question.

I can't give bloodlines to people, I can't get em myself.

Can I increase medical/genetic manipulation of people who could transplant bloodlines to have them do it to people who aren't me? Some underpowered characters need saving and love
>>
>>47715860
Obito and Kakashi had Kamui, which is much better for their uses, Obito's barely damages his eyes at all, so it's also more safe, and Kakashi's is not his in the first place, so better not to experiment with the fire technique that cannot be controlled in a forest village made of wood unless you're Sasuke.

Madara had a baller ass Susanoo, and had the Rinnegan, so he didn't need it. He started from Susanoo, which in its base form is already much more powerful and useful than Amaterasu, and then went to throwing meteorites.

Shisui is Shisui and we barely know anything canon about his abilities besides Kotoamatsukami.

Shin is a dirty fake and had his own stuff, and it was pretty obvious that using Amaterasu WITH SASUKE NEARBY would be a really bad idea, in addition to the fact that Naruto can literally just brush it off.
>>
>>47715228
well, if it doesn't require more than that(well other than the being a mind flayer req) then I guess you wouldn't need the book if you had no interest in getting any other prcs though you might be interested in illithid body sculptor which is another mind flayer only prc, I think it is in the Underdark book but I'm not sure.
>>
>>47715968
An animation of his and a shared meme between him and TBFP.
>>
>>47715829
Having the Rinnegan would also do it for letting you keep using it, why Madara never used that piece of bullshit is beyond me Because plot I know.
>>
>>47716010
>>47715968
>>47715910
>>47715884
funny how I viewed the source of this literally less than 1 hour ago
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H_4ljRv4Yuo
>>
File: pokemon-thumb-7-8.jpg (38KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
pokemon-thumb-7-8.jpg
38KB, 400x300px
>>47715755
>"WHY CAN'T YOU DO SOMETHING AS SIMPLE AS LOAD THE DISHWASHER, ZAN!?"
>"OH, SURE, LIKE I'M THE ONLY ONE WITH HANDS AROUND HERE!"
>"YOU KNOW THAT FEELS UNNATURAL TO ME, IDIOT!"
>"I OUGHTA CRUSH CLAW YOUR FACE RIGHT NOW!"
>"TRY IT, THEN!"

>No one is quite sure who was the first to scream "kiss me you idiot," but by that point everyone was bored of waiting for an actual fight.
>>
>>47715755
>>47715884
Obviously jumper left harvest moon to land in Aquaria and is now trying to raise the local livestock in his warehouse. The bee is probably a companion, you're all weird like that.

>>47715981
If you can teach them how to do it, it stands to reason you can. Or I guess sacrificial bestowment.
>>
>>47716028
Why would the Rinnegan let you spam Izanagi? It's different from the regular Mangekyo blindness stuff, since Izanagi is a base ability for the regular Sharingan.
>>
>>47716039
...unless of course you weren't asking what happens At Jumper's Lair, in which case I feel incredibly awkward.
>>
>>47715755
>Seahorse
>Clownfish
>Plague of Gripes is God
Are you my nigguh?
>>
>>47715914
it has so many better uses than torture. Like having an entire conversation coming up with a plan in the literal blink of an eye.
>>
>>47715755
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C1RYSy55KtA
>>
>>47716055
People are so interested in the power grab that is a 1000 point tribrid that they miss the real treasure of SMT. Immediate power grabs are for the weak, go for the BS that can be exploited for endless future benefits.
>>
File: funny_picdump_1230_640_high_20.jpg (97KB, 640x1413px) Image search: [Google]
funny_picdump_1230_640_high_20.jpg
97KB, 640x1413px
>>47715755
>>
>>47716055
>The bee is probably a companion, you're all weird like that.
No anon, the bee is probably the Jumper.
>>
So how is the Original Trilogy Jump going KotOR?
>>
>>47716122
Sacrificial bestowment only works for powering up companions though, not you.
>>
>>47716063
The in setting reference for the Rinnegan restoring the eyes of an Uchiha was when Madara lost his sight resurrecting himself with izanagi and then regaining it due to awakening the Rinnegan.
>>
File: charging.gif (916KB, 500x309px) Image search: [Google]
charging.gif
916KB, 500x309px
>>47716161
It has been a while, hasn't it?
>>
File: bobobo-bo-bo-bobo-1038449.jpg (172KB, 800x1343px) Image search: [Google]
bobobo-bo-bo-bobo-1038449.jpg
172KB, 800x1343px
>>47715755
>>
>>47716196
You can use Sacrificial Bestowment to give your companions Sacrificial Bestowment.

If you don't like that you can use Lip Service to lend Sacrifical Bestowment to any companion who has a power you want.
>>
File: sqPXf3w.png (338KB, 775x491px) Image search: [Google]
sqPXf3w.png
338KB, 775x491px
>>47716203
Old man Madara was always shown with his hair covering one of his eyes. Maybe you're thinking of his Edo Tensei form, which is because of Kabuto restoring his body to Madara's prime.
>>
File: 1460068849749.jpg (122KB, 900x1363px) Image search: [Google]
1460068849749.jpg
122KB, 900x1363px
>>47715755
>>
How would I go about becoming best buds with SCP-682?
>>
File: Yeller.jpg (234KB, 1000x662px) Image search: [Google]
Yeller.jpg
234KB, 1000x662px
>>47715755
Take it off, baby!
TAKE IT OFF!
>>
>>47716237
Or Smite's Golden Chains. Speaking of which, Sacrificial Betowment seems to be the only perk in the drive that let you replicate powers without an hard limit. Is it?
>>
>>47716065
>Another!
Thorbreakingotherpeoplescups.gif
>>
Is there any way to get multitasking on the order several thousand?
I know about the perk in Tsukihime, but that's not what I'm looking for.
I need to be able to perform a few thousand independent mental actions simultaneously.
>>
File: Kon sup.jpg (32KB, 650x366px) Image search: [Google]
Kon sup.jpg
32KB, 650x366px
>>47716210
What's the buzz, honey?
>>
>>47716284
An aura that makes people hate you has the opposite effect on him from their experiments, I believe.
>>
>>47716344
Queen Administrator from take a shot Worm.
>>
>>47716304
Lots of jumps have rules about power copying but there really isn't any really true power copying out there aren't any powers for really doing it. Sacrificial Bestowment is actually the only one that can do it right but it still takes time, effort, and a willing target.

Kinda makes those rules seem pointless when there are so few ways to do it.
>>
>>47716284
Same way you become best friends with Chara. If he likes you, he'll kill you last.
>>
>>47716386
It is like I'm shanking proper sentence stricture with a rusty pipe.
>>
>>47716284
If you can somehow become buddies with SCP-079 odds are you'll be best buds with SCP-682 since those two trust each other ajd enjoy each others compny. Just show you are completely not human and he'll most likely not insta kill you.
>>
>>47716284

[joke]
You don't. 682 is le super edgy crocodile abomination who's totally awesome and can never die because eh's 2 kool.
[/joke]

You'll probably need ALL the friendship! perks.
And I do mean all of them. Don't skimp, not even a little.

>>47716358
I think what the experiment was implying was that SCP-053 is not, in fact, a little girl at all.
It's actually a monster similar to 682, that has the appearance of a little girl, or is an Eldritch Abomination that creates a little-girl-shaped hole when it intrudes into our universe, like an avatar of sorts.
That's why people freak out and go violently insane around it: because it's -wrong-.
>>
>>47716426
I know that feel.
I tend to sodomize them...
>>
>>47716237
Where's sacrificial bestowment from?
>>
>>47716445
Then shouldn't anon be okay by taking an eldrich form?
>>
>>47715755
I made a thing, thanks for writing prompt
http://pastebin.com/c2fHhhUj
>>
File: Magatama-Active.jpg (437KB, 1780x2724px) Image search: [Google]
Magatama-Active.jpg
437KB, 1780x2724px
>>47716487
Shin Megami Tensei.
>>
>>47716304
When I go to a jump with a lot of cool powers I make sure to import a full compliment of companions and spent a good amount of time having all of us give each other their powers.
>>
>>47712209
I notice this doesn't actually say anything about not having your powers.
>>
File: 14.jpg (138KB, 900x1291px) Image search: [Google]
14.jpg
138KB, 900x1291px
>>47716266
Well reviving himself did this. . .
>>
File: 15.jpg (141KB, 900x1291px) Image search: [Google]
15.jpg
141KB, 900x1291px
>>47716266
And awakening the Rinnegan did this.
>>
>>47716593
Rinnegan's Wake?
>>
>>47716304
OOOOH.

I just noticed.

The bloodline limit thing only mentions genetic and such stuff.

No mention of spiritual or the like.

You could have em give you the bloodlines actually. Nice
>>
>>47716593
If that's the only instance when it was shown, it might be a mistake on Kishimoto's part, since every other time old man Madara was shown, the right eye which was lost in Izanagi was covered up for SOME reason. I don't know, but that's how I'm gonna think about it.
>>
>>47716496
Eh, yeah, maybe. If it's Eldritch enough.
Just make sure you smell nothing like a human, and if he asks about humans, you hate 'em.
Remember that 682 has only ever tolerated one other entity (053), and has only ever liked one other (079).
>>
>>47716632
Have you considered introducing a particular ceremony from Vampire Chronicles to the ninja world? That could do the trick.
>>
File: mercer 1.jpg (354KB, 650x680px) Image search: [Google]
mercer 1.jpg
354KB, 650x680px
>>47716632
Wait, Naruto's bullshit abilities are like half genetics based?

Guess I'm heading there next for a meal or five!
>>
>>47716718
>Vampire Chronicles
Was ist das?
>>
>>47716749
Sorry, Vampire Diaries rather. Unified Powers. Though if you figure out how the ceremony worked instead it probably would work with all those clans.
Thread posts: 489
Thread images: 101

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.