[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>the duke is a well respected man >he is known for his

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 8

File: he also loves dogs.jpg (81KB, 576x780px) Image search: [Google]
he also loves dogs.jpg
81KB, 576x780px
>the duke is a well respected man
>he is known for his honesty and integrity
>he is an outspoken supporter of the king
>his estate is well managed and prosperous
>his sons are some of the most diserable young bachelors in the kingdom
>he has 15 levels of barbarian and can beat your fucking teeth in without breaking a sweat
>>
Can i curse totem of his former tribe and affect him through sympathetic link?
>>
>his daughter still gets kidnapped by bandits or cultists all the time
>>
>>47642072
>daughter kidnapped by dragon
>comes back 3 days later with dragon head on sleeves made from dragon wings
>>
>>47642084
>kidnappers still refuse to take the hint
>every two months or so a new group appears that decides shes an easy victim
>>
>>47642120
>Eventually neighbouring countries hire adventurers to convince their bandits to prey on this duchy so the duke or his children will deal with them.
>>
>The Duke and his progeny see all this as a waste of time, but at least it's a FUN waste of time.
>>
>The duke attained the dukedom at level 6
>>
>>47641965

What a twist!
>>
>>47641965
>he is known for his honesty and integrity
>he is an outspoken supporter of the king
>>
File: Wizard.jpg (124KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
Wizard.jpg
124KB, 800x600px
>>47641965
>15 levels of barbarian
Oh, for a moment I thought you were talking about someone who mattered !
I raise an eyebrow, kill him, devour his soul, raise his corpse as an undead puppet, strip his land of all valuables (that are immediately sold and the money spent on spell components, new spells and magic items of power) and, I presume, keeps doing the kill-eat-soul-raises-as-undead routine on all his family, all his subjects and all that he cared for and loved, and then go for the largest kingdom.
>>
File: 20081015.gif (25KB, 600x263px) Image search: [Google]
20081015.gif
25KB, 600x263px
>>47642421
And this is why nonwizards can't have nice things.
Not that they deserve them.
>>
>>47642421
>Wizard.jpg
please imagine me attaching a full gameplay video of asura's wrath labeled "monk.gif".
>>
File: images (43).jpg (17KB, 384x384px) Image search: [Google]
images (43).jpg
17KB, 384x384px
>>47642421
Was getting killed before step 2 part of your masterplan?
>>
File: am.jpg (101KB, 500x433px) Image search: [Google]
am.jpg
101KB, 500x433px
>>47642701
>>
File: Casters and Martials.webm (3MB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
Casters and Martials.webm
3MB, 720x720px
>>47642421
>Edgemaster.jpg
>>
File: ow the.jpg (20KB, 181x214px) Image search: [Google]
ow the.jpg
20KB, 181x214px
>>47642421
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.