[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Hey anon, you like card games, want my old YGO cards? >Sure

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: Untitled.png (1MB, 814x593px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
1MB, 814x593px
>Hey anon, you like card games, want my old YGO cards?
>Sure
>Assume I'm getting a few decks
>mfw get given enormous box

This is a photo of just the loose ones after I'd sorted them. Trap and monster cards add up to 2490, not counting magic, rares, limited editions and cards in folders.

This is fucking insane. What am I supposed to do with all these cards? How can I tell which ones are worth anything and which are trash?
>>
>>47507991
From that picture, I see mostly trash
Around 8 years old card for the most recent
>>
http://yugiohprices.com/

all of 5 seconds googling. Im not doing your homework for you
>>
>>47508040
I'd say thanks anon, but I'm not after anyone to tell me individual prices (I can do my own homework). But there is literally thousands of cards here, I have no idea where to start or what to do with this many.

>>47508032
Pretty sure all those pictured are trash, I think the guy just bought boosters. Just in that picture alone works out at 300+ boosters. Shit's insane.
>>
The best you can hope for will probably be selling it as a bulk thing for 20-30 bucks on ebay.
>>
I'd take it to a local game store and have someone there help you sort though it. YGO players love sifting through boxes of shit looking for the occasional gem. Selling them is another problem though. People who do want the cards will lowball you or just offer you trades instead of cash. Better than nothing I guess if you don't plan on playing.
>>
>>47508905
As a FLGS owner I can honestly say I would not buy that for any amount.

Bulk does not move for dead games.

At least with mtg people will spend hours rifling through boxes.
>>
>>47509012
The owner at my local shop stopped buying bulk as well. He says the only ones who actually buy them are children who don't know shit about the game.
>>
>>47507991
Sort out the expensive cards, maybe look for sites with format staples or popular decks so you don't miss the mid-value ones.

Then either sell the rest as bulk or build a fractal cube. Those cubes actually take a shit load of cards to build. Grade 0 is six, grade one 120, grade two 2400, even more if you use cards to protect the surface.

Maybe your shop runs collections to donate the cards to community centers and the like like mine does, but aside from that I can't think of any use for the cards.
>>
>>47509405
Y'know, I never understood what people meant by "Build a cube", but now i understand.
>>
>>47507991
Find a list of the ~30 most valuable YGO cards from that time period, and filter through them looking for those staples. if you manage to find any: e-bay. Everything else? Burn.
>>
>>47509546
No, a cube generally means you build a card pool for a specific purpose, i.e. drafting it. It's like making your own set out of existing cards.

Most people don't actually spend hundreds of dollars on cards to then ruin them. Don't know where the ter comes from.

I mean, if you want to build a paper cube for the price of a house, feel free to do so.
>>
>>47507991
What's in the magic, rare, limited editions, and folders?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.