[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>party of majority CN >DM baits us with savin people >no

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: vb.jpg (85KB, 335x500px) Image search: [Google]
vb.jpg
85KB, 335x500px
>party of majority CN
>DM baits us with savin people
>no money in it or anythin
>we move on
>he is pissed rest of session
>>
>>47485861
Why would CN care more about money than people?
>>
Leaving people to die because you won't get paid is an evil act, anon
>>
File: 1460909897040.jpg (42KB, 470x375px) Image search: [Google]
1460909897040.jpg
42KB, 470x375px

Why do I doubt this story?
>>
>>47485861
>party of majority CN
Well then you're all faggots.

There's always money in it you fuckwit, you've just got to find out how.
>>
>>47486165
Because OP is too stupid to loot enemies or call for favors from the people he rescued.
>>
>>47485861
I'd be pissed too, not at the fact that you didn't take my bait, but because your a bunch of edgy fags who only want to be murder-hobos and make money.
>>
File: Coins_Shiny.jpg (12KB, 284x160px) Image search: [Google]
Coins_Shiny.jpg
12KB, 284x160px
>>47486218
>too stupid to loot enemies or call for favors from the people he rescued.

But nobody promised me a sack full of gold! That means there's no reward! Right?
>>
>>47485861
>party of CE that guys claiming to be CN
>DM provides an adventure hook
>that guys are not handed gold and blowjobs as soon as they enter town
>they start playing in their phones and make lolrandom jokes
>DM realizes his game will never be good
>>
>>47486340
>DM doesn't realize he can stop playing with shitheads
>Leaps to false conclusions about the nature of gaming based on the crap players he has right now

The fact this happens so often is what makes it depressing to me.
>>
File: Ethics.jpg (87KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
Ethics.jpg
87KB, 250x250px
>>47486625
>this happens so often

... on /tg/.

OP is crossposter shitbait on its face.

>depressing

Lurk moar - /tg/ also likes to derail faggotry like this thread, and sometimes magic happens when we do. Usually, we need a better grade of troll than OP, though.
>>
>playing an DM's "evil" campaign
>bases pretty much everything on the sort of fable and borderland atmopshere
>"bad" things happen haha so funny
>Bad things happen and the "bad" guys suddenly feel outclassed like those fuckers who make you eat baby chickens to gain access to their cult
>most of the campaign is us gather mcguffins, a rocky horror show outfit, for the drag queen satan to go to an awesome millenial party with NotBuddha as his wingman
>ends up with us burning down and orphanage cause it refused to move out of our path
>have a debate on the status of orphans being classes as humans
>whole big deal all the while we're just kicking their shins for funsies
>end up explaining that we should actually adopt the whole lot and raise them to be evil bastards to make them feel like life hasn't abandoned them to evil shin kickings
>stolen candy and wine for everyone as we load up a cart full of the more intact survivors
>dm starts trying to get the kids to do shenanigans like hide wands or unpolish daggers and such
>haha. Fun.
>oh wait. We needed that wand for emergency heals and that dagger now isn't +1
>okay.
>pop into town
>fatten kids up for 3 days
>dm is enjoying the fact we're being good parents and showing kids theirs more than a single bit of hard tack for daily rations
>drag them down to the cities redlight district
>hold an impromtu auction
>go on about how crazy healthy these kiddies are
>just look at that fat, no chance of them starving any time soon
>its 50/50 girl/boy any pimp in the making wanna start a career?
>you Mr.mugambe in the making, want some cheap child soldiers in the making?
>dm's actively trying to shut this down hard
>murder people in their homes so we had roofs over our heads, make jack'o'lanterns out of skulls, make a morman an alcoholic
>those were ok
>but NUUUU child auctions is suddenly badwrongfun
>group meeting between players as we try to figure out a course of action
>remember some starving orcs a few miles back
>>
>>47488051
>drag our asses back
>dm the entire time is actively worried now that we're purposefully going off rails on a big way and it involves his kid dmNotpc's
>loose lips sink ships
>second we're at the foothills we tell him we're going to butcher the kids and sell the meat to orcs in the form of unrecognizable cuts
>make back some of the money we lost since he turned the kids into dickbags with smiles
>dm just rips up his notes and leaves
>never see him at any instore game days after that
i guess people should add air qoutation marks when the say "evil".
>>
You and your group sound like a bunch of retarded faggots, but your DM is a faggot retard for not going with the flow and having other adventurers try to challenge you, even other evil characters have much to gain to stop a bunch of cannibal slavers roaming across the countryside.
>>
>>47489435
Woah, woah, woah. We weren't slavers, just really shit parent and mentor figures. If the kids wanted to attempt a long walk back to civilization without a map or knowledge of the area i honestly wouldn't have stopped him. Also we weren't cannibals, just businessmen. The orcs would have been cannibals but at the same time is it cannibalism if none of the orphans were orcs?
I agree though we were dicks, that was the whole point of the campaign.
>>
>>47486324
>What do you mean "buffet"?
>If you don't put food on my plate how am I supposed to eat??
>>
>>47485861
>>47485861
>TN/CN party visits foreign town
>goes dungeon diving in outskirts of town
>come out of dungeon to see that town has been invaded by some other foreign power
>DMs waifu NPC asks us to save it
>we say "fuck that" and leave
>DM is furious for weeks
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.