[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have you ever actually had someone try to play a blatant fetish-bait

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 136
Thread images: 22

File: 1459535824992.jpg (94KB, 500x701px) Image search: [Google]
1459535824992.jpg
94KB, 500x701px
Have you ever actually had someone try to play a blatant fetish-bait character in one of your games, or is it a meme?

Also That Guy thread.
>>
Do you mean the female Dragonborn bard that constantly hits on all female NPCs?

No, its not a meme.
>>
My group has gotten violent with shitty players like that.
>>
The closest I've had is a male player playing a sexy female assassin.

He got bored of it before we did.
>>
>>47399742

Violent? Now I have to know.
>>
it's only a big deal when you make it one.
it hardly ever is worth the fuss that /tg/ makes out of it.
>>
Guy tried to play an elf-orc rape baby. He never really got a chance to show us whether this was edgy shit or fetish shit. He was an alright player, really, but his character got killed pretty early just because I was kind of hard moding them.
>>
File: Kuroko.jpg (289KB, 852x1300px) Image search: [Google]
Kuroko.jpg
289KB, 852x1300px
>>47399652
I played a character based on Kuroko, from Murcielago. Does that count.

For those who don't know, Kuroko is a serial killer forcibly turned Government executioner that is an EXTREME lesbian.
>>
>>47399836

Bonus points if he was the elf doing the rape
>>
>>47399652
Yes.
I said to everyone go nuts, as I was planning an utterly over the top supers campaign.

What I got alongside the Wrestling Princess, Adam West Batman-expy, Rorschach the Invisible Man and a Super Dick Superman was Dominatricia, mild-mannered office lady by day, Queen of Punishment by night.

I was suspect about it and at first they were practically trying to play her one handed then the other players told him to tone it down, along with pointing out how he's just all but outed that he wants to be dominated.
After that it was more even handed and stopped trying to drag everything down.
>>
>>47399652
Pretty sure I had someone try to put their perfect Tech-Priestess waifu in one of my games.
But not blatant fetish-baits.
>>
>>47400207
I've had this. Famale Biologis Techpriest who was obsessed with a perfected human form.
Other then just wanting to play a sexy lady in a red robe and debating anything that would disfigure or alter her appearence, they never really pulled anything specifically fetishy.
>>
>>47399652
Yep.

Summoner with a pet succubus.
Summoner was "adult but looks like a loli" variety.
Succubus was constantly groping the loli and flirting everybody else.
Player tried accusing others of being ERPers when another (regular adult) PC responded positively to the flirting.

Oh and the same bitch was also simultaneously running a MAID game with a loli master that forced maids into "skinship bathing".
>>
>>47399652
Player: so for this game I'd like to make KIRYUUIN SATSUKI meets Iris Heart
Me: *deep sigh*
Player: right that's your magical realm isn't it
Me: Well, let's do this right

Fast forward a bit and she's having gay adventures introducing pro-wrestling to a 1650s alternate history europe, trying to bully a summoned demon into sex ("she's a librarian demon they don't get genitalia" notwithstanding) and sticking the middle finger to her crime lord dad, who is Actually Just Rugal Bernstein.
>>
>>47399652
Was running a 5e campaign with a small group who all cool characters and shit and someone else joined in who was weebed his character to the max. He played a female rouge thief and only used a rapier. He was constantly trying to convince me to let him get a pet succubus in the game.
>mfw our party's halfling weretiger monk punched him to death for stealing his claim kill
>>
>>47399652
My entire first group was like that, hell, I don't recall even playing a male character at any point in time and one of my good mates had his waifu pic related, he even fluffed it so that the eyepatch hid her Navigator eye as a side character. At some point, my arch militant and his main character Dante, from the Devil May Cry Series.had sex after he bailed her ass out of getting murdered by three angry CSMs. He, however, wasn't the one who pushed things to far, in fact, he was a pretty cool guy. Sure, in any other group any of us would have been told to tone it the fuck down or be forcibly removed, but there was a fine balance and an unspoken line that we never crossed. It's hard to explain, but while we all had our shit and were fine with showing each other our droppings, we never smeared our liquid feces all over each others face.

No, it was the closet furry who pushed things to far, which led to his 100+ furry waifu faction (who all were devoted to his literally Kirito self-insert) getting murdered at some point when a daemon possessed storm bolter made an offer just a little too good for two of the players to not take advantage of.

On the plus side, or negative depending on the view of some of our more cynical friends here, that experience has made me really lenient as a GM when it comes to player characters and restrictions. You can have your shit, but don't make your shit the center focus.
>>
>>47399841
I'm supposing she goes on to rape that loli, did you get up to similar stuff with your character?
>>
>>47399652
I mean, I've played blatant fetish-bait

But it was an ERP and everyone was doing it.

Before you ask, it did not go well.
>>
>>47402538
How did it go wrong? It sounds like a fun story.
>>
>>47402559
It is, but it involves a large amount of fuck-ups on my part that would have been fine. It would have smoothed over and the campaign would have carried on just fine if there wasn't someone a hundred times worse than me also in the group.

I have to go to work, you won't be getting this story from me. Sorry anon.
>>
>>47402676
Ah well.
>>
I mean, sort of, because I have a big ol' fit, tomboy MILF fetish, and I play fit, tomboy MILFs.
>>
>>47399652

Mostly no. I got accused of playing fetish-bait once when I played an Abyssal in Exalted 2e. But I swear I intended no such thing, so I think I'm just going to put that one down to Abyssals being Abyssals (and maybe Exalted being Exalted).
>>
>>47402485
Actually, that loli is the one of the two females that Kuroko never touches or does anything pervy with in that manga.
>>
>>47402851
Kuroko really needs to get back to her loli grooming plan.
>>
>>47402485
>>47402851
>>47402860
She says it right there - saving for the last.
>>
>>47399652
My only on going campaign is an erp.

The players take it by FAR more serious than any of my other games.
>>
>>47402238
>his waifu pic related
second best girl
>>
>>47399652
Ya we did. It was in shadow-run and the fucker blew his/she/it whole stating amount of money on the bio and cyberware.
>>
File: RtwkHvW.png (524KB, 1366x758px) Image search: [Google]
RtwkHvW.png
524KB, 1366x758px
>>47403102
I don't see the problem.
>>
>>47403102
It isn't bad in itself to base one's character's mechanics on their concept, nor is it bad to create character types that have already been stated multiple times to be relatively common in canon.
If you want people to share your sentiments, you need something else than "they gave up on perfect optimization to play their realm". A character with a fetishy concept can be perfectly fine as long as they're played by a mature player who knows when to keep their dick out of other people's faces.
If you don't tell any horror stories, it's no fun.
>>
>>47403115
Its a slight problem when the fucker somehow bullshits a 60 year old hooker into a "Prime and Ripe for the taking, 15 year old cat girl for the taking. You don't even need to pay. " was his fucking entrance statement with send monster. I don't think there wasn't a gunfight or police chance were they didn't try to suck something/ones dick.
>>
>>47399652
Man, try rolling up normal characters and entering an entire fetish WORLD.

We didn't enter a mere magical realm, we were strapped to drag-racing parachutes and sent through Pandemonium
>>
File: 1460697141576.jpg (53KB, 456x618px) Image search: [Google]
1460697141576.jpg
53KB, 456x618px
>>47403159
>You don't even need to pay. "
That isn't a hooker.
>>
>>47403159
It's incredible how these people even manage to make friends, much less enter a roleplaying group. That's not to speak of what GM would allow characters like that.
I allow a bit of spice in my players' characters, but it has to be just that - something extra. If they try to ERP, sexualize everything, make the other players uncomfortable or in general do anything but make a character that slightly pushes their buttons, it's out. I can't even fathom the amount of autism that needs to go into thinking that a normal game will support unprovoked ERP and that the GM will make the laws of the setting twist themselves into Gordian knots so that the character can be the player's perfect fetish self-insert Mary Sue.
I consider myself pretty liberal compared to the rest of /tg/, as I've experienced that allowing players a little bit of realm in their characters tends to make them more engaged and enthusiastic, but I have no idea what compels people to allow shit like this, much less play it.
>>
>>47403221
>>47403201
I'll have story time of the BnE gone wrong and the mr. JOHNstin gone wrong. As for the friends, GM is a nice guy who doesn't take a stand during the first few seasons and planned for us all to die quickly.

[Spoiler]we didn't and somebody endded up pregnant 4 times before it was put down.
>>
>>47403280
When i get home off work* Jesus christ. This phone posting is the fucking worse thing sense the horus heresy
>>
>>47403280
The only good thing about trainwrecks like this is that they make for good reading afterwards. I can imagine very vividly how it is to play them, since I know a few autists of that unbelievably horrifying tier.
There are autists, and then there are people who're completely impervious to common sense and logic, who consider social norms completely irrelevant if they've ever heard of them, and who consider it their God-given duty to shove their fetishes down everyone else's throats and have them accept it.
From experience, I've learnt to see horrible BO, furry accessories and anime merchandise worn in plain sight as warning flags.
>>
>>47399652
It depends on the definition, but I've been lucky so far.
One of my players is a horrible That Guy who can't be allowed in the same room as a woman, and of course isn't allowed to play them at all (or play with them) - the sole thing he cares about is sex appeal, and his characters become two-dimensional tit-baring fetish fantasies that creep the rest of the table out.
Another one of my players normally manages to play female characters extremely well, but at one point he slipped up and spent five minutes describing his Mage character's appearance while the rest of the table cringed visibly. He got the clue, though.
>>
>>47399652
I'm sure it happens in online pickup groups.
I've played regularly IRL for over a decade and I haven't had this happen even once.
Then again, I'm thick skinned. If a dude who likes lesbians makes a lesbian, I don't bat an eye as long as he doesn't go out of his way to roleplay it in a tasteless way.

I'm the foreverGM and I just fade to black if someone seems to want to imply sex happens.

Sex is brought up only very rarely, but it has happened on occasion - more often for laughs than not.
So far nobody has been needlessly creepy, or has tried to force me to describe the exact logistics to them or anything.
>>
>>47403070
>The players take it by FAR more serious than any of my other games.
Boner is a mighty force.
>>
>>47399652
I haven't, but that might be because I haven't played much tabletop overall.

And that's not a picture of a girl, is it, OP?
>>
>>47399652
He was gay
His character was a young servant

Things went downhill
>>
"My Character looks like she's 20"
"Okay that's not so bad."
"She's actually 12, she was physically aged by magic"

Yes they do exist.
>>
>>47404212
"Ok, give her stats like normaly and then subtract -4 of contsitution and strength"
>>
>>47399652
Magical realm is 99% a desperate forced meme parroted by faggots who don't actually play roleplaying games because they're too autistic to find a group. I'd say easily 50% of the threads on /tg/ are started by such pathetic wretches, as they love inventing "stories from their games" including That Guy, magical realm, alignment dilemmas, and "cuh-rayzee lolrandum 'scenarios'" that of course never happened.
>>
>>47404479
This. Hell, I'm a supreme oldfag and in ancient times people used to treat the whole idea sort of tongue-in-cheek, like something that just didn't happen in real life.
The term magical realm came way later though, but there were copypastas and such before that whizzard comic came and gave it a name.

What I do think is that the fact that it became a meme MADE it a thing that started happening. Especially online where there's no accountability.
>>
>>47402746
A man of taste
>>
>>47402238
>(who all were devoted to his literally Kirito self-insert)
>literally Kirito self-insert

Ew, shame on him.
>>
>>47404425
That only works on the opposite case, anon.
>>
>>47404425
They're just gonna put the extra character points towards OP magic, you know.
>>
>>47402485
>>47402851
>>47402860
>loli
That character is definitely not a loli. Long limbs, secondary sexual characteristics, no baby fat. The features aren't even particularly neotenic.
>>
I'm running an ERP game, so yes. So far it's a happy medium of pervy happennings and a couple players asking for private ERP now and then, only one "on screen" event has occured.

Tried to run a pervy supers game before, but it fell apart due to the chosen system being terrible at supers stuff (when that was what it was written for) and a misunderstanding among two players about how PCs get powers based on their kinks, so they made characters who hated/feared their own abilities and appeance.
>>
I had one guy make a gorgeous katana-wielding redhead when I asked for realistic military and special forces characters. I'm only speculating it was his magical realm, mind. Might have been a different form of tha/tg/uy.
>>
>>47404690
The character in question was a necromancer so that's exactly what they did
>>
File: 1382065986581.png (44KB, 660x567px) Image search: [Google]
1382065986581.png
44KB, 660x567px
>>47399652
It's not just a meme, it actually happens.

I've got a friend who is completely incapable of making a character without delving entirely too deeply into that character's sex life and gender issues, and he's also incapable of making a character who isn't transgender in some shape or form. It's fucking ridiculous and it makes me sad because he's otherwise an excellent roleplayer and storyteller when his mind isn't on sex and gender-bending.
>>
>>47403102
>Ya we did. It was in shadow-run and the fucker blew his
I was expecting something worse from this part
>>
>>47399652
Yes. My fetish is knightly valour.
>>
>everyday till you like it
>>
>>47399841
So, is that worth a read, or is it 90% creepy murder 10% "Imma grad your boobs now" or the reverse?

Either is fine with me
>>
File: 250512_1313701848_large (2).jpg (45KB, 386x592px) Image search: [Google]
250512_1313701848_large (2).jpg
45KB, 386x592px
I made a blatant fetish bait NPC when I was DMing Shadowrun. Since I was on deployment, I got to know everybody's fetishes one way or the other.

She was a musclelf (for the Dominican), had clear Aryan skin (for the German), red pigtails with a southern accent (For the two Southerners), and fought and cursed like a sailor (for the Newark Guido).

Surprisingly, nobody but the Dominican ever tried hitting on her, and he only did it because he was the Face and had to lie his way out of trying to roofie her.
>>
File: Purity.png (508KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
Purity.png
508KB, 1366x768px
>>47403115
You people will destroy yourselves in your hubris and forgetfulness of the past.
>>
>>47405539
She has some lesbian tones and jokes in main chapters with some heavy fan service chapters thrown in between sort arcs sometimes.

Overall the manga is extremely enjoyable if you're into violent serial killer/thriller murder-mystery stuff.
>>
>>47405838
I sneaked in my muscle girl fetish by having my female wizard use enlarge person on herself as often as possible.
>>
>>47405882
>Being a space racist.
>>
>>47404756
>identifying_lolis.jpg
>>
File: The_Best_Sister.jpg (85KB, 1022x538px) Image search: [Google]
The_Best_Sister.jpg
85KB, 1022x538px
>>47399841
>playing blatant manga ripoff
Comrade!
>>
>>47405885
So long as bad people and/or assholes are getting torn apart, I'm happy. Thanks anon.
>>
File: Blum.png (1MB, 1183x2671px) Image search: [Google]
Blum.png
1MB, 1183x2671px
One of the player characters in my campaign is a slimegirl. Nothing lewd has ever happened, and he's the only one who is invested in the story and setting.
>>
>>47399709
This but a Paladin is my roomate's go to rp character. First session he tried to have a threesome with another pc and a barmaid
>>
>>47399652
Twilek of the female persuasion who is of course an escaped slave.

For what it's worth, I'm not playing up the sexy factor.
>>
>>47399850
It was.
female elf raping male orc, she fucked him untill he passed out.
>>
>mfw purification and muscle milfs are my fetish
>mfw I get to enter my realm everytime my paladin redeems a lost lamb

Only thing that might have even made them think it was my realm was one campaign where I married an orc, and another where I had a child with a drow that I redeemed with divine dickings. feels good.
>>
My fetish can't be made into a character. It would just be a character with my fetish. A magical realm for it, though? It would be embarrassing. Wouldn't work.
>>
>>47409134
Lucky. My magical realm is immediately obvious. I would never be able to subtly insert it. As soon as the corporal punishment is mentioned, my cover is blown.
>>
my girlfriend has never played a tabletop rpg before, but when she joins the group I DM she plans on playing a Half Elf Rogue who seduces her targets before assassinating them.

should I be worried?
>>
It's a meme. I've never seen someone shove their fetish into the game.
>>
>>47409737
>ok you know the drill. Roll the std chart again.
>>
nah, that's the kinky part, she wants to stab them when they're most vulnerable, never actually fuck them, just get them naked and stab them in the Gooch
>>
>>47399652
Yeah, but nobody's really bit yet.
Bonus points because it's a character deliberately built to play off of anime cliches.
Part of me is waiting for him to crack.
>>
>>47399652
I'm not sure if it counts, but I'm playing a Half-Elf Cleric who has a thing for redhead elves, found one working as a maid in our employer's house and is now getting married to her.
>>
>>47399652
Considering all something needs to be to be fapworthy is vaguely female (or male, for some people), yeah, it's a real fucking thing and happens all the time. Yes, especially well-written characters you pathetic sexophobe.
>>
>>47405838
>clear skin

That sounds pretty horrifying, I wouldn't date a girl whose musculature and internal organs were visible.
>>
>>47409830
Neither have I, or at least they were subtle enough that I didn't notice. The law of large numbers dictates that it's bound to happen sometimes, but yeah, most stories about it on /tg/ are probably bullshit.
>>
>>47410679
That's actually possible in Shadowrun, as a side note.
>>
>>47410815
Just because you can do it doesn't mean it should be done.
>>
>>47404756
I wasn't talking about GOFAST when I was mentioning loli grooming. I'm talking about serial killer loli.
>>
>>47411052
But once in a while it's fun to play as one of the jokers who actually did it. As the real world teaches us, some people will in fact do something for no other reason than that they can.
>>
File: 1457977001895.png (3MB, 2000x2540px) Image search: [Google]
1457977001895.png
3MB, 2000x2540px
I AM doing this.

Although in my defense it is for a game where the GM has said lamias are a race in her setting, and we randomly rolled for a house rule and got "everyone plays a character opposite their own gender"...
>>
Well, there was a wizard's pet loli elf.

she was actually made of clay, and was the wizard's first attempt at making a new body for eternal youth. Deeming her a failure, the loli elf was tasked with carrying around the mage's spellbook and doing gardening for him.
>>
>>47399742
Good
>>
>>47411429
Sounds cute
>>
>>47411429
So your wizard fails at making an eternally youthful body but succeeds at making a golem?

That's a pretty successful failure if you ask me.
>>
>>47412012
Constructs aren't particularly rare in-setting, though such lifelike and intelligent ones things you'd only find in the company of rich and powerful mages, since they aren't of the sort that gets royal subsidies.
>>
File: Portrait_Barbarian_Male_7598.png (59KB, 224x242px) Image search: [Google]
Portrait_Barbarian_Male_7598.png
59KB, 224x242px
>>47399652
I was in a game where someone played an androgynous elf archer and my manly Nordic barbarian tried playing gay chicken with him...and lost.
>>
>>47405539
50/50
>>
Closest I got was a arsonist, cat-transforming wizard that talked like Mike Myer's Cat in the hat

dunno if it was fetishistic or not
>>
File: fucking humans.png (28KB, 271x239px) Image search: [Google]
fucking humans.png
28KB, 271x239px
>play RPG with housemates
>not told anything about setting other than it's "Like Final Fantasy"
>run quick test session with one other player to make sure the GM gets the rules
>other player concludes I'm playing a 16 year old girl based off speech patterns
>Rub actual age off character sheet.
>everything goes well.
>next session
>bring party together, tightest party ever, they all actually get along for once.
>best GM ever, actually interesting plot we all got hooked on alongside a few people getting personal plots
>GM gets bored, brings in guy who he used to live with
>he's a massive weaboo.
>makes a straight up loli
>trying his hardest to derail the game with lolsorandumb humor, have to be serious all the time to compensate for it, everyones fun suffers.
>GM drops out, Weeaboo takes over as GM, GM quickly rejoins as player.
>he shifts the system to his homebrew which is "whoever I say wins wins"
>makes it into a multiverse setting.
>abandons all plot we previously had.
>cannot be trusted with women, even Fictional ones.
>MFW I played the GM's magical realm.
>>
>>47412290
The fact that you're even in doubt means that it probably is.
>>
>>47411243
>waiting 4-5 years
Damn, that's some serious commitment right there. More than average marriage lasts these days.
>>
File: 1335721825611.jpg (601KB, 1600x1067px) Image search: [Google]
1335721825611.jpg
601KB, 1600x1067px
>>47412139
moar liek win-win
>>
>>47399652
I had a GM throw a fetish bait GF NPC at my PC, but I was playing a severely abused tiefling monk with deep emotional problems, so it was just awkward.
>>
File: kysmm.jpg (147KB, 1500x1500px) Image search: [Google]
kysmm.jpg
147KB, 1500x1500px
>>47399841
You are the problem.
>>
>>47411303
>we randomly rolled for a house rule and got "everyone plays a character opposite their own gender"
That's stupid. Plainly, simply stupid. I have no other way to qualify this.
>>
>>47413620
aww, looks like someone can't handle the idea of a game where the rules leave not being able to make their perfect special snowflake character exactly as they imagined in their tumblr OC posts
>>
>>47412653
It's not my bag, but everyone found it pretty funny, so I just had the dude go along with it and find a side of himself he hadn't expected.
>>
>>47399652
I knew a guy who had his character revolve entirely around dragons with shit like "Great sword of Ultra Dragon Slaying" that had +50 against dragons and some items that multiplied his damage against dragons. The DM he played with went to school with him, and they'd play under the bleachers while skipping class.
Played one game with him where I was basically his cheerleader. His name was Quagmire, and he had "Giant chin" written under features. Also he said "giggity" a lot. I'm not making any of this up.
Played another game where the DM had his own character in the game where all he did was fuck every female NPC we came across and described what his character during sex
>>
File: 1463650002393.jpg (61KB, 500x539px) Image search: [Google]
1463650002393.jpg
61KB, 500x539px
>>47399652
Yes, dude in a game I'm playing in right now is a retarded anime catgirl.
Another guy in the same game made a loli sorceress.
>>
File: shadowrun made saw play.png (2MB, 1920x853px) Image search: [Google]
shadowrun made saw play.png
2MB, 1920x853px
>>47399652
Yeah. I was that guy.

Though it only came up whenever the GM brought it up; the wAIfu was a loyalty 6 contact.
>>
>>47399652
Nope, probably because I don't play with faggot weeaboos though.

Shouldn't you have left for the quest board? Why are you still here?
>>
>>47399652
All games I've played in person, I don't think anyone ever mentioned their appearance in detail or acted particularly sexual at all. The closest I can remember is what sounded like a young invisible undead girl. It would probably have been more creepy than anything if the campaign took off.
>>
>>47399652
Technically, I'm playing one, but that's because both the GM and I agreed that the logical progression of her personal story would lead to uncomfortable places. Basically she was raped out of her childhood and mindraped to lose all her memories, giving her a fetish for a childhood lost. We didn't want to make the other players uncomfortable via pedo, so we opted for other suitably "fucked up" fetishes.
>>
>>47399652

Yes, twice actually. I had to restrain him the second time to keep him from creeping out the DM. Dude liked musclegirls.
>>
File: i_agree_with_this_gentleman.jpg (35KB, 300x226px) Image search: [Google]
i_agree_with_this_gentleman.jpg
35KB, 300x226px
>>47414475
>Dude liked musclegirls.
>>
>>47399652
yes. and it is just a meme. shit happens in dnd, if you don't like that, you might try hiding in your room and playing single player videogames.

or conlanging, that's fun too.
>>
The most recent 'That Guy' behavior that I'm observing is

> player joins game
> finds every excuse to write himself out of scenes or otherwise not interact with anything
> will only respond when directly engaged and only while directly engaged, reverts to intense boredom after

Why are you even playing, That Guy?
>>
I'm not sure if I'd say blatant but all of our fetishes creep into our games in my group. But then we're perfectly fine with ERP so long as it makes sense in character, usually never fading to black because the discourse during sex is still fun and character-building. We've had a muscle-bound barbarian with a chip on her shoulder but a heart of gold who eventually married our wise-cracking anthropomorphic cyber-ninja with a tragic past and became a papa wolf and mama bear power couple (the tanka nd the glass cannon of the party). From our more noteworthy NPCs we've had a naive Tarzan with a penchant for running around shirtless who sports a french accent as well as a voluptuous nymphomaniac vampire with detachable robotic limbs who was into amputee play and also a huge masochist (and French). So I can feel justified when, as the current GM, I can spring a giantess who makes overt sexual suggestions to the party in passing and wears only an open robe that shows off her vivid collection of tattoos and no one bats an eye. Even when she masterminded an excuse to keep one the PCs prisoner and sentence him to indefinite punishment via snu-snu. And this NPC is also a reference to a previous NPC our previous GM (now a player) made who was an ancient dragon broodmother/concubine that sported the form of a nude and nubile Egyptian woman who had so many piercings that she jingled more than a sleigh-ride on Christmas day when she was carried by the PC who lost rock-paper-scissors (she never walked if she had to).

tldr; fetish-bait can be played straight so long as it doesn't detract from the over-all character and makes sense in the setting.
>>
>>47412290
That sounds wonderful
>>
>>47411429
The wizard was trying to make a body for himself and it was a loli elf body?
>>
>>47417681
Yes?
>>
>>47417688
>That seems a bit fetishistic itself.

Also the plot of at least two animes.
>>
>>47418116
If you were a wizard, wouldn't you use that power to finally become the little girl? Come on.
>>
>>47399652
To all the anons who have had creepy pedo players, did any of those That Guys actually say the word "loli" outloud?

That just seems so surreal, one would think people would rather die than reveal that shit in public.
>>
>>47418578
That depends heavily on where you live I guess. In some places it's not that bad thing.
>>
>>47413620

>telling other people the way they have fun is stupid

Bad mojo brudderman :^)
>>
>>47418158
Well, my most self-indulgent almost a self-insert wizard is sketching out plans involving four arms, manifold ethereal wings, tentacle hair, a height of ten feet and a build like a mac truck started body building.

But hey, maybe it's a diminutive female of whatever lovecraftian nightmare species haunts his dreams?
>>
>>47399652
Actually, yes, but not what you'd think.

I had somebody who played a cat-girl lesbian (obvious red flags popping up immediately). The funniest thing about it though is that he did an excellent job playing her. He roleplayed the character very well, was very professional about it and kept all ERP stuff to an extreme minimum, only letting people who actually wanted to know know.

In that same session, there was someone who played a child necromancer with some backstory that I actually thought would be a decent character. Ended up being some hollow creation (see loli) that was only made a child due to his probable pedophilia. The character was completely devoid of any sort of emotion throughout the campaign, he barely attempted to talk in character, and he eventually scrapped it only because he was super salty the wizard was leagues ahead of him, so he literally created a build to rival the wizard.
>>
>>47418623
US here. What country do you live in?

Maybe it's just not a death sentence in nerd groups and only an outcast-maker.
>>
>>47418717
Not the same guy, but I'm from Denmark and GM for a group that occasionally gets drunk and plays boundlessly stupid shit.
Using the word "loli" is about as far from a death sentence as you can get in the group - we throw it around both in character suggestions and off-color jokes. There have been a few characters made by our local fedora master who have been described as such, and we indulge in it.
That's mainly because we're playing drunken games among friends, though. If anyone was to use the word "loli" in a character suggestion in my main group, I would probably give up all hope for the character and get suspicious of the player, and while I'd accept younger female characters and historically have, if you're going to use them for a serious game, make them serious characters who make internal sense and don't creep out anyone.
We're also fast friends in the group, and there's nearly nothing we can't joke about - we make constant hideous off-color jokes about everything from cannibalism over necrophilia and pedophilia to cannibalistic pedo-necrophilia, and it goes over fine. If you start taking those things seriously, though, that's where I get antsy and ask if you're really going to try to play that.
It's a matter of code-switching, really, and I've noticed on this board that a lot of US groups really can't take a joke, since they're usually composed of pick-up players and loose acquaintances and thus riddled by drama. One wrong word can trigger someone, and autism is abundant in the community - even if you aren't horribly offended by the word "loli", you might still not want to mention it just in case it awakes the creep in one of the other players.
A more tight-knit group can usually be in it together and accept off-color humor, but I would drag a player aside and get pretty angry if someone was to, say, make dead-baby jokes towards a new player or a normal person, or make a creeplord character in a serious game (even more so with newbies).
>>
File: tumblr_o6alu9ET8N1tfim2zo4_500.png (172KB, 458x631px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o6alu9ET8N1tfim2zo4_500.png
172KB, 458x631px
>>47414475
is there a problem with that
>>
>>47399652
Yes.

I was perfectly fine with it and was happy that the player found something they liked.
>>
>>47419684
There's a difference between making a musclegirl character and getting creepy about it. There are an almost infinite amount of ways in which to make it creepy, too.
Imagine someone who made a character whose design was smack in the middle of your magical realm and then started describing her muscles straight off the bat. He goes from two sentences about her biceps right into two sentences about her abs, and manages to cram it into combat descriptions again and again. He occasionally drops lines about how much his character smells of sweat, and gets touchy with other players' characters.
He might get very animated at the table, he might be very quiet and breathe heavily, he might take toilet breaks after combat scenes, he might be autismally serious about every comment towards his character, he might start collecting whole folders of reference pictures, or he might act like his character "deserves" a hook-up with someone else's character.
It's not as much a matter of the fetish as it's a matter of how creepy people get about it. Creeps will be creeps and assholes will be assholes, but allowing fetishy characters is risking these people's emotions getting very deeply involved with the characters and the game. While it can help a player a lot to be allowed to play something they like, some people might not want to allow it out of fear of allowing their worst emotions through. People get very engaged in their fetishes, and it can turn uncomfortable for a lot of other people very fast.
>>
>>47419759
>he doesn't fap to combat scenes

What are you, a homo?
>>
>>47419759
That problem applies to all kinds of characters that qualify as some sort of self-inserts not just fetish characters.

Only if it's a bad socially inept player though, but usually only bad players make characters like that
>>
>>47418578
This is mostly happening on the internet and Chris Hansen doesn't go on roll20.
>>
>>47419801
That's why I'm generally very suspicious of self-inserts and media references, because I've generally had bad experiences with people drawing in their ideas of how their character and game should be in advance while having very strong emotions about it. Instead of making a character with predetermined traits, judge the game and its tone, power level and style first, and then make a character around that.
People who come in with self-inserts or referential characters from the get-go already have a strong emotional connection to their character regardless of the praise of the other players or of what they've accomplished, which often causes the player to protect the character no matter if they've done something useful or not. It gets people very emotionally involved in the game, and that's only a good thing if it happens over time with a character that fits the game, or it's going to ruin everyone else's fun to have a sperg reactor on the team.
It's almost before I'd rather have new players make female characters than male ones - I can spot fetish shit from miles away where I might not spot a self-insert of someone's old WoW self-insert, and it teaches the player what roleplaying is actually about (portraying a character who's different from you and using them to tell an interesting story in cooperation with the other players and the GM) instead of having them power-trip straight off the bat.
Thread posts: 136
Thread images: 22

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.