[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Age of Sigmar General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 330
Thread images: 45

File: AoS_General.jpg (243KB, 1000x737px) Image search: [Google]
AoS_General.jpg
243KB, 1000x737px
>resources
pastebin.com/3qzKt8gd

Silver Tower today edition.

Old thread: >>47337270
>>
File: 99120799001_WHQHeroPack01.jpg (51KB, 600x620px) Image search: [Google]
99120799001_WHQHeroPack01.jpg
51KB, 600x620px
Preorders (a whole two of them) up on the NZ site. It is indeed just the box of heroes, plus a bundle of warhammer quest plus said box which (in kiwibux at least) doesn't save you any money.

Also, a pdf of AOS warscrolls for the warhammer quest heroes will be going up, but the link's broken at the moment. Keep an eye on the blog page.

Roll oooooon the Monday leaks.
>>
>>47357719
Fancy font.
>>
>>47357719
>Silver Tower today edition.
Link Silver Tower stuff
>>
>>47357719
WHEN WILL VANDUS-SAMA RETURN?!
>>
>>47357758
Bely that, found a working link:
https://www.games-workshop.com/resources/PDF/AoS_Warscrolls/aos-whquest-rules-en.pdf
(Too big to repost here.)
>>
>>47357783
>bely
Fuck.
>>
File: IMG_0169.jpg (207KB, 962x835px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0169.jpg
207KB, 962x835px
Need some advice, /tg/. I'm still working on the dracoth chariot from a few threads ago. Please ignore the missing head of the second poleaxe, I need to get another Dracothian Guard box anyway.
I am kinda stumped at how to spruce up the axle on the chariot. Any ideas?
>>
File: IMG_0172.jpg (219KB, 1067x726px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0172.jpg
219KB, 1067x726px
No matter what I put there, it either looks garish or too simple, so it's hard to strike a balance...
>>
>>47357817
Comet.
>>
File: IMG_0168.jpg (210KB, 793x1003px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0168.jpg
210KB, 793x1003px
The joke on the other hand kinda works like that, I think. Or is the stylized lion head too much?
Also, what are you guys working on?
>>
>I am kinda stumped at how to spruce up the axle on the chariot. Any ideas?
Perhaps you can shape it like a lighting bolt?
>>
>>47357839
Are there any thin curving bits in the Stormcast range? That would probably be the best, Dracoth tails could work. Heating them up and wrapping them around axle should work.
>>
File: 60680281011_GreatRedAudiobook01.jpg (72KB, 600x581px) Image search: [Google]
60680281011_GreatRedAudiobook01.jpg
72KB, 600x581px
Yep, I see lots and lots of red on this picture.
Great choice of cover, BL.
>>
I've always disliked AoS, but hot damn, the non-hero or ogre models for Silver Tower are gorgeous.
>>
>>47357758
All of the following in NZD, so don't have a heartattack.
Warhammer Quest hero box - 115

Knight-Venator - 83
Auric Runemaster - 60
Slaughterpriest - 60
Sorcerer Lord - 26
which adds up to 229, i.e. one kiwibuck short of being half price. Has GW gone mad?
>>
>>47358342
No, they started doing deals a while back.
>>
>>47357897
That'd be way beyond my level of skill with greenstuff and the like.
>>47357939
>thin curving bits
Hrmm, maybe some of those cloth strips with the runic script? Can't really think of anything else.
The dracoth tails would be techincally doable, but I don't think it'd match the fluff. (and I'm not about the pluck apart a box of them just for the tails, if I'm honest)
>>
>>47358093
The Great Red might not be the fucking Orcs.
>>
Wait, is there a Lizardmen hero for Tower Quest bollocks?
>>
>>47358467

>It is here that Ramus of the Shadowed Soul and Vandalus, the ‘King of Dust’, meet a worthy foe: the Ironjawz. Led by the fearsome Great Red...

Yep, probably it's just some other guy with similar nickname...
>>
>>47358479
Two.
>>
>>47358573
Yes but the Great Red doesn't mean it's the guy on the cover. The nickname could be for the way he rips people apart or something. Fuck knows, anon.

>>47358685
But no models for them? Where is the info for them?
>>
>>47358781

Of course you are right, anon. I'm just bitter that they recycle art for covers so much with AoS. :(
>>
>>47358781
The only models in the box are the ones actually shown on the fucking box. All the other heroes will be the regularly available ones, like Slaughterpriests and stuff. Their rules will be released on the Warhammer Quest app.
>>
>>47358781
>But no models for them?

Starpriest and Oldblood.

>Where is the info for them?

The app.
>>
>>47358946
I wasn't sure if there was more coming out. The new Chaos models are neat as fuck.

>>47358992
Probably suck dick like most of Seraphon.
>>
>>47359054
>Probably suck dick like most of Seraphon.

Seraphon are OP though.
>>
>>47358871
I was surprised there were new art in Godbeasts.

GW are lazy as fuck in art department.
>>
>>47359077
Cause they can summon, yeah, but their basic shit is crap. Oldblood on foot (which I don't think has an actual warscroll, fuck you GW, same with removing Skink Chiefs and Oxyotl) will suck. Skink Starpriest would be meh.
>>
>>47359083
>I was surprised there were new art in Godbeasts.

They always have new art now.
It is balanced out by a lot of it being shit, but they don't reuse art as much.
>>
>>47359104
>Oldblood on foot (which I don't think has an actual warscroll, fuck you GW

>https://www.games-workshop.com/resources/PDF/AoS_Warscrolls/aos-warscroll-saurusoldblood-en.pdf
>>
>>47359129
Oh yeah I knew those exist, but, does it count? Is it legal?

>>47359105
Some of the art is really good, some of it is god fucking awful. Seraphon had 2, maybe 3, good bits of art. Rest was awful. There was lots of decent art, but some of it is fucking shit. Same applies to 40k.
>>
Can I use Skink Chiefs + Oxoytl in AoS? Using the old warscrolls? Skink Chiefs aren't that bad. Combined with Oxoytl in a unit of Chammy Skinks, you get +1S to hit in hero phase if you use it.

Shame it isn't as good as Oldblood on Carnosaur. +2A to it's Spear or Gauntlet is great.
>>
>>47359322
Are you dense? It's a fucking warscroll on a fucking GW site for a fucking GW miniature, what more do you want?
And just in case, this obviously isn't meant for Warhammer Quest, which uses an entirely different ruleset.
>>
>>47359322
>does it count? Is it legal?

Why wouldn't it be?
It's straight from GW.
>>
>>47359402
The point is, the old warscrolls talk about Tehehuain and Tetto'eko, which obviously don't exist. Hence why it might be 'old' and 'not legal'. My assumption it was OK.

But until points come out (when the fuck are they out, by the way?) you'd be an idiot to not run a Carnosaur Oldblood.
>>
File: WaitingBig.gif (1MB, 1275x916px) Image search: [Google]
WaitingBig.gif
1MB, 1275x916px
So, I've been sifting through the Order Battletome, and I'm aiming to make an army that is primarily Lion Ranger-based, but I can't find a Hero with strong synergy, since they lack their own.

Wizard-wise, I plan to run them with either the Mistweaver or an Archmage (or both), but I can't find a good elf-themed melee character to throw into melee with the White Lions. Only thing I can really figure is the Loremaster, if nothing else because his spell would be pretty bangin' on a White Lion Chariot.

Granted, the army's not purely going to be Lion Ranger; I figure I'll throw in a unit or two of either Shadow Warriors or Sisters of the Watch for ranged support and, in the case of the latter, a Waywatcher would probably be a decent Hero to support them while the Archmage and/or Mistweaver sits behind the White Lion units and supports them, the former using Elemental Shield to give them a little extra protection, and the latter using Illusory Assault to tenderize the enemy before charging.
>>
File: korhil.png (203KB, 992x647px) Image search: [Google]
korhil.png
203KB, 992x647px
>>47359585
According to the guys above, you can just use the heroes from the High Elf pdf. So use Kohril or whatever the faggots name is.

Seems to be totally irrelevant thou.
>>
>>47359642
>Seems to be totally irrelevant thou.
Yeah, his special abilities don't lend themselves much synergy with the other White Lion units unless I'm going up against a heavy Beast opponent.
>>
Trying again.
Does anyone have a decent pdf/pic of the starsworn templar on stardrake? tried googling it and found only low res pic-and for some reasons on the site i see only the lord celestant one.
>>
File: 99020218024_DrakeswornTemple02.jpg (57KB, 600x620px) Image search: [Google]
99020218024_DrakeswornTemple02.jpg
57KB, 600x620px
>>47359997
>>
>reading Godbeasts
>Sigmarines literally save everything
>Seraphon die to Khul because 'reasons'
>Fyreslayers lay a trap on Iginax, actually doing something
>Skaven awaken Behamat AND save Bloatspawn or whatever the character is
>Beastmen hold off Sigmarines
>Grots clear the place clear of Beastmen and thus Nurgle, freeing it
>Freeguilders help Sigmarines in Aqshy

So, literally everybody bar Seraphon do something useful and helpful to their side... Apart from Seraphon. Best they did was keep the 4 Daemon Princes's from... Wait they were trapped there. They did literally nothing. Why the fuck did the Seraphon even bother to fuck around with them? They were trapped, so what if they allied?

it makes no fucking sense, the whole

>lol Khul wins cause he's able to walk through mountains and solid rock

Was the most bullshit I've ever done. Doubled with "Slann are fucking retarded and keep putting up Anti-Daemon Warps which for some reason don't work on Chaos". Hell, the Dorfs had better Anti-Chaos wards than Not!Grey Knights.
>>
File: ThumbsUpSister.png (53KB, 350x350px) Image search: [Google]
ThumbsUpSister.png
53KB, 350x350px
>>47360211
>>Freeguilders help Sigmarines in Aqshy
>Freeguilders doing something.

Yay.
>>
>>47360211

the combined daemon armies were going to get out of their floating island prison and join the war on the surface against the sigmarines and fyreslayers thats why the lizarddudes went there to hold them off as long as they could
>>
>>47360211
>Why the fuck did the Seraphon even bother to fuck around with them? They were trapped, so what if they allied?

They weren't trapped. They just kept infighting, which the Seraphon encouraged.

>>lol Khul wins cause he's able to walk through mountains and solid rock

He was tangible in an intangible realm. Like an anti ghost.

>Anti-Daemon Warps which for some reason don't work on Chaos

Don't work on mortals. It was the same in the End Times. Their anti-daemon traps didn't do shit to stop the Skaven.
>>
>>47360208
my bad, wanted to say pdf/pic of the warscroll!
>>
>>47360296
That's my thing, haven't they fucking learnt? Also, killing Slann, when they can't come back, is stupid. Especially when GW keep rubbing it in how small numbered they are.

>>47360295
It started off with "they were trapped there for the lulz by Archaon" then turned to "nah they're going to get off together".

Regardless, it didn't fucking work, did it? Khul walks in and rapes them.
>>
>PC Gamer gives Total War: Warhammer
>86%

WHFBFAGS BTFO!
>>
>>47360425
>That's my thing, haven't they fucking learnt?

Maybe they have and can't do shit.
Maybe they didn't expect any mortals on the 100% daemon planet flying through space.

>Also, killing Slann, when they can't come back, is stupid.

Oh boohoo, there are still plenty left.
>>
File: glottmen.jpg (227KB, 1280x1024px) Image search: [Google]
glottmen.jpg
227KB, 1280x1024px
What have these guys been up to during Age of Sigmar?
>>
>>47360501
Raping Ghyran, hunting Alarielle.
>>
>>47360478
There isn't plenty. The book said 1,000.
>>
File: Alarielle-Beetle-Rider.jpg (149KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
Alarielle-Beetle-Rider.jpg
149KB, 1200x900px
>>47360541
REMOVE GROSS!
>>
>>47360574
1000 is plenty.
Are you ever going to have a board with over 1000 Slann on it?
>>
>>47357719

Should possibly add Age of Sigmart to the pastebin.

>>47358479

>Saurus Oldblood

M3/A6+/S3+

Fearsome Jaws (1+):

Range: Combat/4+/1

Suntooth Maul (3+):

Range: Combat/3+/2

Predatory Instinct: The Saurus Oldblood can never be stunned. In addition, if you roll a 6 for the attack roll when making a weapon action, you can immediately attack with your other weapon without having to spend a hero dice.

Stardrake Shield: If you make a save roll of 6 against an attack made by an adjacent adversary, roll a dice. On a 3+, that adversary suffers a wound.

Traits: Celestial and Unrelenting

Renown: Earn 1 renown for every five wounds you inflict in a turn.

>Skink Starpriest

M4/A2+/S6+

Star-stone Dagger (1+):

Serpent Staff (4+):

Range: Missile/3+/D3

Celestial Boon: Each time you pass a save roll for the Skink Starpriest, remove D3 wound counters from his hero card.

Summon Starlight (6+): Put a hero dice here until the end of the round. While it is there, subtract 1 from any attack rolls made by adversaries in the same chamber as the Skink Starpriest.

Traits: Arcane and Celestial

Renown: Each time you slay an enemy, roll a dice, if you roll a 6, earn 1 additional renown.
>>
>>47360597
Compared to every other faction, it isn't good.

Every Sigmarine comes back to life. They have fucking dragons which come back to life. If a Slann dies, he's gone. Forever. His entire army is gone. So that formation in Godbeast is useless outside of recreating the fight.

Daemons, Skaven, Chaos, Orcs, Grots, all number so high that a death is irrelevant. Daemons all return (speaking of which, it seemed to imply Valkyria is a different chick).
>>
>>47360672
>Compared to every other faction, it isn't good.

It's fine. Again, do you need over 1000 Slann at once? GW will never name and write about 1000 Slann. There are enough for hundreds to live and die to no effect.
>>
Some place is selling the starter for £54 on ebay
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/WARHAMMER-AGE-OF-SIGMAR-STARTER-SET-FREE-GIFT-PACK-/111999565634?hash=item1a13b1bf42:g:1PIAAOSw9VZXOe6D
>>
>>47360715
I don't think so, anon. They just seem like 'oh yeah they can do some shit'. But they didn't do anything in Godbeasts.

>Sigmarines fight Chaos
>Seraphon just control 4 armies, that's it
>Fyreslayers hammer a ruin into Iginax
>Sigmarines fight Beastmen
>Freeguilders save them
>Sigmarines fight Skaven + Beastmen
>Sigmarines then kill Behmat

All the while, Seraphon do nothing. And the book ends with 'and fate is unravelling'. So even LESS likely for Seraphon to do anything.

Also, Carnosaurs suck anus compared to Stardrakes. Once upon a time, a Carnosaur could down a dragon. Now they'd get their head staved in. Dread Saurian will have a better chance, but will still likely die. Especially since you can cast meteors every turn as a Stardrake.
>>
wondering if you guys can help a brother out? I wanna try to find a torrent to Grand alliance order. but ive had no luck

Also getting into age or sigmar and playing storm cast cause they look fucking cool
>>
>>47360827
>Also, Carnosaurs suck anus compared to Stardrakes. Once upon a time, a Carnosaur could down a dragon.

Stardrake is superior to dragon.
>>
>>47360956
Same wound total as a normal dragon. That's my point.
>>
>>47361018
Dragons always were more durable.
>>
>>47361091
I know, but Carnosaurs had the D3 wound potential back in the day, things evened out. A Stardrake, even ignoring the rider, would win a large number of the fights against a Carnosaur + Rider.
>>
Will the serafag whining never end? Next thread needs to be AoS general: seraphon tears edition.
>>
>>47361251
It will never end.
Fun thing, seras are INCREDIBLY powerful yet they whine all day, and i still can't understand why.
>>
>>47361310
Because they're the tau players of AoS.
>>
>>47361340
you mean eldar players. tau players know their shit is overpowered while eldar players are always going on about how hard and tactical eldar players need to be.
>>
>>47361517
Huh, in my experience has been the opposite.
>>
Seraphon are just shitty off-brand Stormcast.
Stormcast even ride bigger and more powerful lizards.
>>
>>47361251
No, the moaning is based on how Seraphons are just reptile versions of Sigmarines who do next to fucking nothing.

Game wise? They're good cause they can summon, but a Wizard heavy army, or Nagash, will destroy you. 9 unbinding a turn will mean you could have 3 (THREE) Slann and never cast anything.

He'll also summon 9 things per turn, with bonuses, so enjoy fighting Morghasts and Grave Guard and all their other powerful shit as you can't summon anything or do anything.

>>47361310
>>47361340
>>47361517
>>47361538
>guys powerful on tabletop
>get curbstomped in every single fluff piece

Outside of the 'time line events' Seraphons get raped.

I'm another Lizardmen fan and I'd rather they didn't exist at all that be 'those other Sigmarines'.

They've lost their awesome Aztec buildings, their awesome jungle setting and lots of other cool shit.

The fact they have no Gods is just fucking bullshit

>b-b-but muh Dracothion!!!

Yeah, who can't even beat one of his sons, who nearly gets killed by Behmat and helps Sigmarines so much it's insane.

>Oh noes, Sigmar is flying
>I'll save him!
>I'll show him the lands!
>I'll help power Sigmarines!
>I'll help him with insight, information and Dracoliths!
>Oh no, this isn't enough, so let's open up 100's of Extremis Chambers to let out hundreds of Stardrakes and Dracolith cavalry!

>Seraphon
>Helps emo Slann for some reason, never explained why
>Doesn't actually provide any help, Slann just follow his tears
>Slann have to do everything themselves while Dracothion helps Sigmar
>Slanns only contact with Dracothion when he moans at them

I had hoped that when Kroak ripped up loads of Lustria and sent it into Space, that's where the Lizardmen would live and have jungles and temples and shit.

Oh and what else? Slann can apparently make Dracothion move in the fucking sky to boost their abilities, b ut he's suppose to be their 'god'?

Fuck off. Just remove them. Everybody else has a unique God.
>>
>>47360911
just buy the grand alliance books. theyre so damn cheap for what you get. stop being cheap
>>
>>47360911
Might as well buy the Grand Alliance book for $30. It has basically every unit in Order for it.
>>
>>47362884
>$30 for like 3 formations relevant to whatever faction you're playing
I wish I could just see scans of the chaos ones, I guess I'll just look at the copy on the shelf next time I'm at GW.
>>
>>47360911
What they said, just buy the GA book, but if you are really only interested in stormcast eternals, the stormcast eternals and extremis chambers battletomes are in the op pastebin, those have everything you need and the grand alliance order book doesnt add anything
>>
>>47362910
or download them in the app. The grand alliance chaos battlepack is like $4 right now. Stop being so cheap.

I can understand scanning and pirating the big books and the battletomes because they are fucking overpriced, but this other stuff is pennies.
>>
Silver Tower errata
>>
>>47362959
I'd totally buy them if I knew what the hell they even are. I'm not gonna buy essentially a TCG pack to see if the formations I pull are good or not when I can know before hand.
>>
>>47363014
This.
>>
>>47362910
>>47363014
Might as well take a look at them in the store.
>>
Does anyone have scans of the silver tower books? Because im thinking all i need is this app, those books, and I can make my own tiles and proxy minis. Is there anything else you think i would need?
>>
>>47364092

I don't think the app comes with a rune marker.

You may also need dice.
>>
>>47364142
Whats the rune marker?

And the dice are covered in the app it looks like.
>>
>>47364471

Rune marker decides who controls the enemies for the turn, may also have other responsibilities that I can't recall off the top of head. Though if you have someone willing to act as a GM, I suppose you don't need one.

I haven't really looked into the app in depth besides the Heroes, Skills, and Treasures, so I don't know if it covers dice for enemies and such. There are also references to something called Destiny Dice, not sure if they're the same thing each Hero rolls and places on their card or something different.
>>
File: Daemons of Tzeentch.jpg (357KB, 1536x936px) Image search: [Google]
Daemons of Tzeentch.jpg
357KB, 1536x936px
>>47357719
>>47357761
It is impact.

>>47360671
>add Age of Sigmart to the pastebin.
Added.
pastebin.com/Ee1JcAVt
>>
>>47360466
what.
>>
File: 1458626276449.jpg (52KB, 508x489px) Image search: [Google]
1458626276449.jpg
52KB, 508x489px
>>47360208
why does it looks like someone built every sigmarines model out of legos
its so fucking terrible

must be easier to sculpt those blocky as fuck models ey GW? Dont worry im sure your ever loyal fans will still buy your plastic dogshit at record prices
>>
>>47358093
orks vs necrons belongs in the 40k thread
>>
>>47364092
>>47364471
>>47364679
All it does is mark a player as the leader for that turn. Destiny dice are just 5 d6 you roll and put in a pool for everyone to use, doubles are discarded and make random events happen.

I'm not sure what's on the app but you will need a copy of all the map cards too, they play a big part in the game and inform you of event pages to turn to in the book.
>>
>>47357868
>>47357839
>>47357817
FUCKING KEK
someone actually bought the sigmarines
LOL
>>
>>47362694
>I had hoped that when Kroak ripped up loads of Lustria and sent it into Space, that's where the Lizardmen would live and have jungles and temples and shit.
That's what my dudes are.

No summoning, no deep striking, no azyr-daemons. Slann usually meditates in the temple so I don't take him either. Just uses his transported temple city to set up a little hub in the realms.
>>
>>47364092
You could just buy a mini-less set off eBay. I think I saw some for like ~$25.
>>
I've been thinking of making up rules for adding rear arcs to models and bonuses for getting to attack rear arcs. The idea is to add more depth and putting an emphasis on movement and positioning.

Obvious problems are what would constitute a rear arc, would it be placed on a model to model basis or unit basis, it may be room for exploiting depending on the rules etc. what do you guys think? bad idea, or something good if thought is put behind it?
>>
>>47365092
>Just uses his transported temple city to set up a little hub in the realms.
right next to the realm of power armor
>>
>>47365049

The rune marked player can all be called on to do stuff in events.

And yeah, you'd need the map cards as well since the only cards the app has are the skill and treasure ones.
>>
>>47365202
I haven't really put much thought into which realm they're in. I guess life would make the most sense, since it's cribbing on lustria pretty hard to begin with.
>>
Ork hero for the silver tower when?
Vampire hero when?
Ogre hero when?
>>
>>47360574
>There isn't plenty. The book said 1,000.

What book? I don't recall that being said in any book.
>>
>>47365264
homebrew

don't need to wait for official rules
>>
File: agrownfuckingman.png (4KB, 116x210px) Image search: [Google]
agrownfuckingman.png
4KB, 116x210px
>>47365262
a grown man wrote this
a grown fucking man

how can anyone stand the lore

i wrote something just like this back when i was in middle school. these read off more like digimon types or some shit
METAL
LIFE

When can i buy the official GW guillotine so i can fucking kill myself already
>>
>>47360672
>So that formation in Godbeast is useless outside of recreating the fight.

You can still use it in TT and pretend it's another guy. So it's nit useless at all. You just love bitching like the other anon said.

>(speaking of which, it seemed to imply Valkyria is a different chick).

She is the same chick you mook. The fluff throws new legends from the mortals of relms about the old characters of the setting. Some claim that Seras were vomited by Dragonbro, some claim that Archaon was a emperor who ruled the mortal realms before Sigmar defeated him, etc.

But we all know that is all bullshit. Stop being as stupid as in-verse peasants.
>>
>>47365312
>You just love bitching like the other anon said
this board is 18+ my friend
>>
>>47360827
>Seraphon do nothing.

The Seras were holding back the daemons in the strange floating realm and also protecting it because it some piece of their grand plan.

Not all order factions have to win. So some got to win to make the story intersting. In Balance of Power, the Slaan won and the Stormcast lost. So it's not a big deal.
>>
File: image.jpg (261KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
261KB, 750x1334px
>>47365289
In godbeast right after the slann gets killed by Khul
>>
>>47365335
but isnt fire super effective against grass?

so why didnt the stormcast win
>>
>>47362694
>Yeah, who can't even beat one of his sons, who nearly gets killed by Behmat and helps Sigmarines so much it's insane.

He is said to be the most powerful Star Dragon. I believe he jut didn't want to kill his son.

Also he didn't almost get killed by Beehmat, IIRC. He just avoided his grasp. It was before the Stormcast decided to kill him.

>>Helps emo Slann for some reason, never explained why

Because he is a DRAGONBRO, A BRO WHO IS A DRAGON. He doesn't need a reason to help people, he is just a nice guy.

>Slann can apparently make Dracothion move in the fucking sky to boost their abilities, b ut he's suppose to be their 'god'?

They draw power from his constellation, A Slaan transformed into a shape similar to him when he did that.
>>
>>47365344
It doesn't say that this is all the Slaan. This might have the Slaan close enough to feel the death of the guy.
>>
>>47365305
These have been the names of the colleges of magic ever since they've existed in warhammer fantasy, dipshit
>>
>>47365327
Screw you.

That anon was called out about formation in the previous thread and yet he keeps bringing it up. Who cares if the formation is named? You can still use it on the TT.
>>
>>47365305
Those were the names of the Winds of Magic in WHFB for 30 years.

Are you trolling or what?
>>
>>47365264

Orcs have three heroes.

>Orruk Warchanter

M3/A4+/S4+

Gorkstikk and Morkstikk (1+):

Range: Combat/2+/1

Warchanter's Beat: If your attack roll is successful when making a weapon action with the Warchanter's Gorkstikk and Morkstikk, you can immediately make another attack roll, though the Hit value is increased to 3+. If this attack roll is also successful, you can attack again, this time with a Hit value of 4+, and so on. You can continue to do this until the attack roll fails, and you do not need to spend extra hero dice to do so.

Frenzy of Violence: For every five wounds an Orruk Warchanter inflicts in a turn, roll a hero dice and add it to his hero card.

Traits: Bladeborn and Crazed

Renown: If you inflict 10 or more wounds in a turn, gain 2 renown.

>Orruk Weirdnob Shaman

M3/A3+/S5+

Waaagh! Staff (1+):

Green Puke (4+):

Range: Missile/4+/D3

Foot of Gork (6+): Pick a model on the board visible to the Weirdnob Shaman. Roll a dice for the target model and any adjacent models (friend or foe); if the roll is lower than their Agility, they suffer D3 wounds (roll separately for each model)

Green Puke: You can make weapon actions with Green Puke even while adjacent to adversaries.

Traits: Arcane and Crazed

Renown: If you slay 2 or more enemies with Foot of Gork, gain 1 renown.

>Savage Orruk Warboss

M3/A3+/S5+

Stonecleava (1+):

Range: Combat/3+/D3

Shoulder Charge (4+):

Ju-ju Warpaint: You can re-roll any failed save rolls for the Savage Orruk Warboss.

Shoulder Charge: You can move before making a Shoulder Charge attack. Add 1 to the Damage for each space you moved before attacking. If your attack roll is a 6, you can then immediately attack with the Warboss' Stonecleava against the same adversary (if they are still alive) without having to spend a hero dice.

Traits: Bladeborn and Crazed

Renown: If you slay an enemy you performed a Shoulder Charge against that turn, gain 1 renown.
>>
>>47358781
I would imagine that "great red" refers to the red mist that descends on people when they go fucking mad and violent but transferred across and entire army of Orruks.
>>
So how exactly does traversing the realms work?

Are the realmgates randomly dotted about and always drop off at the same point?
>>
>>47365758
>always drop off at the same point

Realmgates always drop off at the same spot, only Dark Gods and Slann can manipulate them.
>>
>>47365758
>So how exactly does traversing the realms work?

-Spaceships
-Riding Space monsters
-Teleporting like the Slaan
-Using the realmgates

>Are the realmgates randomly dotted about and always drop off at the same point?

The Realmgates were old before Sigmar arrived and perhaps even before any race got there. Their origin is a mystery.

The realmgates are spread across the realms and act like bridges to other realms. They fixed to send people to open location. However, through magical manipulation, where they send people can be changed. The Slaan and daemons often do this.
>>
>>47365784
to one location*
>>
>>47365784
Forgot a few methods.

-Gnawholes (Skaven)
-Maw portals (Ogors).
>>
>>47365797
Maw portals?
>>
>>47365812
Yep.

Slaughterpriests pray their god the Great Maw and he creates a temporary portals for them.
>>
>>47365392
so you think youre more of a metal? or more of a shadow?
id say im more of a death/ fire, just like my sonic fursona BLOOD DEATH
>>47365424
>Those were the names of the Winds of Magic in WHFB for 30 years.
yea, the whole fucking world wasnt focused on this pleb system though
>>
File: 87576575.png (28KB, 490x585px) Image search: [Google]
87576575.png
28KB, 490x585px
>>47365784
>-Spaceships
>-Riding Space monsters
>-Teleporting like the Slaan
>-Using the realmgates
so its 40k

it all makes sense now: the sigmarines, the power armor. AOS is just destined to lead into 40k until its just the same thing, thus doing away with the series entirely.
>>
>>47365824
Wait so they great Mae is in the mortal realms?!

Aw man they need to expand on Ogor fluff.
>>
>>47365758
>So how exactly does traversing the realms work?
they just use warpgates
>>
>>47365840
*Maw

Fuck you autocorrect.
>>
>>47365826
>yea, the whole fucking world wasnt focused on this pleb system though

Yes, it was. The Vortex, the Imperial magic system, pretty much everything related to magic in the old setting.

You are just pretending to be retarded at this point.
>>
>>47365850
>Yes, it was. The Vortex, the Imperial magic system, pretty much everything related to magic in the old setting.
yes shithead
the world wasnt divided into this easily digestible middle schoolers wet dream however.
>>
>>47365868
The acting as a retard continues.

Your original issue was the names and what they represented >>47365305

WHFB invented the names and they were a major part of the setting for decades. For you to just discover them now means that A) you never played WHFB or B) being a retard.
>>
>>47365832
>>-Spaceships
>>-Riding Space monsters
>>-Teleporting like the Slaan
>>-Using the realmgates
>so its 40k
>it all makes sense now: the sigmarines, the power armor. AOS is just destined to lead into 40k until its just the same thing, thus doing away with the series entirely.

You say that, but Warmachine/Hordes are completely compatible. It would be a pretty cool move if they made 40k compatible with AoS even implicitly.
>>
>>47365935
>>>-Spaceships
>>>-Riding Space monsters
>>>-Teleporting like the Slaan
>>>-Using the realmgates
>>so its 40k
>>it all makes sense now: the sigmarines, the power armor. AOS is just destined to lead into 40k until its just the same thing, thus doing away with the series entirely.
>You say that, but Warmachine/Hordes are completely compatible. It would be a pretty cool move if they made 40k compatible with AoS even implicitly.
Also almost all the factions are already sort of in 40k anyway.
>>
>>47365758
Realmgates always link to the same areas, think of them like the dark portal in warcraft.
>>
Are realms planets?
>>
>>47365977
No.
>>
>>47365977
No, they are more like a collection of huge continents floating in space.

Some parts of them are planetoid, though.
>>
Anyone got the hero rules from the app?
>>
>>47365993
Could you walk off the edge of a realm, or would some kind of gravity kick in and you'd be walking on the 'underside' of it?
>>
>>47365888
Stop replying. I'm pretty sure its not the slav, but this anon shits up both the WHFB and AoS generals with stupid "debates" like this.
>>
>>47366009
>Could you walk off the edge of a realm

Yes.
>>
so is there any kind of 'normal' human empire somewhere in the new setting, or there are just super orks, super angels, super vermin and super lizurds everywhere?
>>
>>47366009
>Could you walk off the edge of a realm

I believe so. Some Stormcast fell from the edge of one of the floating land masses in Chamon. Then they went straight into space beyond the reach the Sigmar. Now they are forever lost.
>>
>>47366032
>so is there any kind of 'normal' human empire somewhere in the new setting

Yes. Chaos never got done exterminating every one.
>>
File: jumppacks.jpg (61KB, 552x374px) Image search: [Google]
jumppacks.jpg
61KB, 552x374px
>>47366048
>Now they are forever lost.
cant they just use their jump packs?
>>
>>47366032
>so is there any kind of 'normal' human empire somewhere in the new setting

Yes, in Azyr.

There were countless other human kingdoms in the realms. But most of them were wrecked by Chaos or degenerated into Ghoul Kingdoms. Few still survive hidden in the corners of the realms.
>>
>>47365935
>You say that, but Warmachine/Hordes are completely compatible
>b-but what about this other game completely unrelated
fuck off
is this all AOS fans can do, infinitely deflect criticism with false comparisons
>>
>>47366070
>>47366050
>>47366032
so basically its as if the end times never fucking happened
weird
>>
>>47365888
>Your original issue was the names and what they represented
no it wasnt
my original issue was the fact that the world division is shit
>>
>>47366059
They were just regular stormcast, not all of them have wings.

Also space marines don't need jumppacks to propel themselves in space, the balls on regular powerpacks are designed to do just that.
>>
>>47366079
>so basically its as if the end times never fucking happened

Not really.
>>
>>47366059
what are they thrusting off?
>>
>>47366070
>Few still survive hidden in the corners of the realms.
nice, more room for the space marine bases.
>>
>>47366086
>what are they thrusting off?
this is an 18+ board
>>47366082
>not all of them have wings
the stormcast primarch had to make some budget cuts?
>>
>>47366074

>AoS and Warmahordes have absolutely nothing to do with each other.

kek
>>
>>47366085
>Not really
ya really
except the game is now garbage and the lore is trash, also the tomb kings got squatted
>>
>>47366103
>the stormcast primarch had to make some budget cuts?
Don't want to make the entire army vulnerable to skyrfire, I suppose.
>>
>>47366103
No really. Jump packs are short bursts in all 40k media, not jet packs that can do extended thrusts for a long period. How are they overcoming gravity?
>>
>>47366104
>so what if WHFB morphs into 40k, look at all the other games that are already 40k
fuck off
>>
>>47366131
>How are they overcoming gravity?
thrusting overcomes gravity

idk, sigmar is pretty much the most powerful entity of AOS now, im sure he just wished it to be so and it was
>>
File: 3.png (279KB, 540x327px) Image search: [Google]
3.png
279KB, 540x327px
>>47360671
>Should possibly add Age of Sigmart to the pastebin.
for ease of searching here's the complete list of tags I've used so far

godbeast

chaos
khorne nurgle tzeentch slaanesh
chaos_dreadhold dragonfate_dais numinous_occulum ophidian_archway baleful_realmgate

daemons_of_khorne bloodletters bloodthirster bloodmaster_herald_of_khorne skullmaster_herald_of_khorne bloodcrushers furies flesh_hounds

khorne_bloodbound mighty_lord_of_khorne bloodsecrator skullgrinder slaughterpriest bloodstoker exalted_deathbringer blood_warriors bloodreavers khorgorath wrathmongers skullreapers lord_of_khorne_on_juggernaut sullcrushers valkia_the_bloody skarr_bloodwrath scyla_anfingrimm

monsters_of_chaos slaughterbrute

slaves_to_darkness chaos_sorcerer_lord_on_manticore chaos_marauders chaos_warriors chaos_chosen chaos_lord chaos_sorcerer_lord chaos_chariot gorebeast_chariot chaos_knights chaos_spawn chaos_warshrine

everchosen archaon archaon_on_dorghar dorghar slayer_of_kings varanguard gaunt_summoner_on_disc_of_tzeentch gaunt_summoner

daemons_of_tzeentch lord_of_change kairos_fateweaver herald_of_tzeentch screamers_of_tzeentch flamers_of_tzeentch pink_horrors blue_horrors burning_chariot

tzeentch_arcanites chaos_sorcerer_lord_on_disc_of_tzeentch chaos_lord_on_disc_of_tzeentch
daemons_of_nurgle great_unclean_one plague_drones herald_of_nurgle plaguebearers nurglings beast_of_nurgle

nurgle_rotbringers putrid_blightkings lord_of_plagues rotbringers_sorcerer the_glottkin gutrot_spume maggoth_lord_morbidex_twiceborn maggoth_lord_bloab_rotspawned maggoth_lord_orghotts_daemonspew

daemons_of_slaanesh keeper_of_secrets daemonettes seekers_of_slaanesh seeker_chariot_of_slaanesh

beastmen
brayherd beastlord

1/2
>>
File: 73.png (490KB, 807x564px) Image search: [Google]
73.png
490KB, 807x564px
>>47366170
skaven
masterclan grey_seer screaming_bell
clans_skryre stormfiends ratling_gun_weapon_team warp_lightning_cannon
clans_verminus skaven_warlord stormvermin clanrats
clans_pestilens plague_furnace verminlord_corruptor plague_monks plague_priest clans_moulder rat_ogors
clans_eshin skaven_assassin

order
azyrheim sigmaron sigmarion mallus sigendil
sigmar ghal_maraz

stormcast_eternals lord_celestant_on_dracoth lord_celestant lord_relictor knight_vexillor liberators judicators lord_castellant paladin_retributors paladin_protectors paladin_decimators prosecutors knight_heraldor knight_venator knight_azyros

seraphon lord_kroak slann_starmaster engine_of_the_gods saurus_oldblood_on_carnosaur saurus_oldblood saurus_scar_veteran_on_carnosaur saurus_scar_veteran_on_cold_one saurus_astrolith_bearer saurus_sunblood saurus_eternity_warden saurus_warriors saurus_guard saurus_knights skink_starpriest skink_priest skinks kroxigor terradon_riders ripperdactyl_riders bastiladon stegadon salamander razordon troglodon

fyreslayers grimnir vulkatrix auric_runefather_on_magmadroth auric_runefather auric_runeson_on_magmadroth auric_runesmiter auric_runesmiter_on_magmadroth grimwrath_berzerker auric_runemaster battlesmith vulkite_berzerkers hearthguard_berzerkers auric_hearthguard

sylvaneth alarielle treelord dryads branchwraith

death
deathlords nagash arkhan_the_black_mortarch_of_sacrament mannfred_mortarch_of_night neferata_mortarch_of_bloodmorghast_archai morghast_harbringers
soulblight vampire_lord_on_zombie_dragon vampire_lord vargheists bat_swarm fell_bats deadwalkers zombies
deathrattles grave_guard black_knights skeleton_warriors
nighthaunts spirit_hosts tomb_banshee

destruction
gutbusters ogors
beastclaw_raiders stonehorn mournfang_cavalry

2/3
>>
>>47366016
>I'm pretty sure its not the slav
kek
who is the slav
>>
File: 1.png (130KB, 333x350px) Image search: [Google]
1.png
130KB, 333x350px
>>47366182
bonesplitterz savage_orruk_shaman_on_wyvern savage_orruk_warboss_on_wyvern savage_orruks greenskinz orruk_boarboys orruk_warboss_on_wyvern
ironjawz orruk_ardboys
spiderfang_grots grot_spider_riders grot_big_boss_on_gigantic_spider

3/3

>>47366180
good for you
>>
>>47366182
>deathrattles
fucking kek
almost as embarrasing a name as the mummies
>>
>>47366194
he looks like one of those lego bionicals
>>
File: gaunt frogposter.jpg (325KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
gaunt frogposter.jpg
325KB, 960x960px
>>47366188
>>47366180
>>47366104
>>
>>47366194
>good for you
aint nothin good about it man

his whole life has spiraled out of control ever since since his entire family was murdered AND raped in the sonic wars
>>
>>47366212
how do i identify the slav
>>
>>47366118
Not that anon, but look up the words "large-scale extinction event". You'll be surprised how life can come back after everything dies.

Oh, wait:
>"game=garbage"
>"lore=trash"
>"TK=squatted"
Why did I ever think you'd pay attention to anyone who disagrees with you.
>>
>>47366241
>You'll be surprised how life can come back after everything dies
so in otherwords
as if nothing ever happened
lol
>>
>>47366241
Just ignore shitposters. /WHFB/ general died and nobody bothered to start a new one so their shitposters and saltfags are hanging over here.
>>
>>47366208
>>47366198
>>47366228
>>
>>47366275
the space between his horns kind of looks like a cock
>>
>>47366255
This.
Remember lads, AoS has become comfy, so reject the salt of the WHFBfag.
>>
>>47366255
>it's the WHFB fanbase who's shitting up the thread
here we go again with the witch hunt
>>
File: Eye of the Storm.png (684KB, 532x508px) Image search: [Google]
Eye of the Storm.png
684KB, 532x508px
>>47366275
I love dem Gaunt Summoners..
>>
>>47366286
>AoS has become comfy
the sigmarine power armor must have some nice ass padding

the wonders of the 41st milenium truly are amazing
>>
>>47366286
>Remember lads, AoS has become comfy,
are you like straight out of r9k or b or something
>>
So I've been asked by my club to host our upcoming Age of Sigmar tournament, first time it's a part of our annual slew of tournaments.

Is there a decent ruleset out for creating armies yet? The wounds system seems pretty awful, and I really don't like the "bring literally anything" because that'll turn into a shitfest real fast.
>>
>>47366297
more of those cock horns
>>
>>47366240

The retarded shitposting.
>>
Anyone played AoS as a small skill skirmish game with campaign (aka mordheimish)?
The system looks quite good for this.
>>
>>47366250
Gee anon, where are all the trilobites in the ocean? Where are the dinosaurs?
Fucking dead. Something DID fucking happen, and-
>>47366255
Damnit, I need to keep this in mind.
>>47366291
I do think that the shitposters have come here, but I'd also like to think that the good, sensible posters have too.
>>47366300
Shut up.
>>
>>47366335
>Something DID fucking happen
not in the 40k universe apparently everything is still alive. except now everyone is grouped into their respective pokemon type, and orks have evolved into the newest addition of the Adeptus Astartes
>>
>>47366335
>Shut up.
dont you have school tomorrow, or some studying to do
>>
>>47366321
There's a few options in the OP links.
>>
>>47366346
Please start using a trip so I can filter you
>>
>>47366350
Yeah, university stuff.
>>
>>47366363
>Yeah, university stuff
communications must be hard
>>
>>47366352
>>47366363
Stop.
>>
>>47366352
>so I can filter you
is there a realm for all the trips? which AOS pokemon realm would they go to
>>
>>47366373
>Stop.
they cant stop they're AOS fans
they're practically autistic

you don't think the poor aesthetic and fluff of AOS attracts intelligent people do you?
>>
>>47366373
Will do.
>>
>>47365997

Any in particular

>>47366297

Same
>>
>>47366388
>Will do.
arguments are scary arent they
>>
File: cockhorns.png (533KB, 397x527px) Image search: [Google]
cockhorns.png
533KB, 397x527px
>>47366394
>Same
you like those cock horns too?
>>
>>47366401

It's a cool design
>>
>>47366405
cocks are pretty cool, its why I like AOS so much
the sigmarines really give off the impression that they're packing some huge dongs down there. probably why they needed all of their power armor in the first place, id bet that protection is only secondary, with the real reason being increased cock comfort.

im really liking this new cock focused aesthetic
>>
>>47366444
desu senpai
>>
File: 1393833117111.jpg (22KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1393833117111.jpg
22KB, 320x240px
>shitposting has returned in full force

what happen
>>
>>47366472
/WHFB/ died and no one revived it.
>>
To the shitposter:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OPx-nUqLMtc

To everyone else: What do you think of the Ironjawz after having them out for a while? How has playing with them affected your opinion of them?
>>
>>47366332

There is a community created AoS Mordheim ruleset in the works. Just Google AoS Mordheim.
>>
>>47366351
KDV sounds decent, thanks.

Pretty excited to field my High Elves again.
>>
>>47366475
>>47366291
>>
>>47366472
Just report the shitposters and move on.
>>
which online shop should i buy models from?

i live in europe
>>
File: Best Carstein.png (101KB, 289x214px) Image search: [Google]
Best Carstein.png
101KB, 289x214px
>mfw Mannfred once again proves why he is the best in the new audiobook

He is planning to raise the bones of great mosnters and dead armies in the field of bones and lead them to the Realm of Death where he then will use them to usurp Nagash

He manipulated Ramus into helping to do it. He was using him the whole time.

Mannfred promises that he will save Tarus from Nagash and bring him to his tender care as his prisoner. Mannfred is such a bro
>>
>>47366870
Well, you can't say the chap lacks ambition. Fair play to him, he's getting off his bony arse and getting shit done.
>>
>>47366870
Mannfredo is best undead.
>>
Starting a Wood Elves list and may put in some dark elves stuff alongside. Planning to run some Sisters of Slaughter + Thorns because the combo sounds too much fun as a charge breaker combo. Add in mystic shield and in battle the SoS have 3+ reroll in battle that causes 2 mortal wounds whenever saved. The rest of the army would likely be Waywatchers/Wild Riders a Medusae of some kind and a mix of heroes.
Any thoughts or other "combo" stuff?
>>
>>47366818
Guess it depends on where in Europe but I live in the UK and Triple Helix Wargames is where I get most my stuff
>>
>>47367155
Not him, but looking over their AoS prices now their stuff seems pretty good, is it discounted GW boxes or recasts? If so, what kind of quality is it?
>>
>>47357839
>>47357868
>>47357817
That's looking fucking great mate.

Mad props, good luck with the painting.
>>
>>47366323
>>47366284
Slaanesh's influence can still be felt sometimes.
>>
>>47367187
It's GW stuff still in the box so it's like buying from a store but 20% off in most cases. They restock Mondays I think so it can take a bit longer to deliver depending when you order. Something like they keep little stock on them which is how they keep the prices lower.
>>
>>47367209
>Slaanesh's
It's nurgle who has cocks as his symbols you uncultured anon.
>>
New player here, just a few questions. I'm supposed to spend 1 buck to have the rules of the necromancer for Silver Tower, and pray they'll one day add vampire to the app ?
Also, I can't seem to find the new rules of the Flesh eater courts on scrollbuilder, how much is it updated usually ?
>>
>>47367155
i live in Finland and looking at triple helix they seem to be missing a lot of units. including Azhag which is one of the models i want
>>
>>47366394
Black ark fleetmaster, nomad prince and loremaster please.
>>
>>47365264

Ogres are probably too big (model and base size) to be an official hero, I guess. It'd be weird scaling alongside the other heroes that are all mostly uniform size.
>>
>>47366070
>Ghoul Kingdoms

?
>>
File: image.jpg (28KB, 300x258px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
28KB, 300x258px
Do you guys think the winged guy would work as a chivalric version of a varghulf/infernal courtier?
>>
>>47368038
Download the Flesh Eater Courts battletome in pastbin and read about them. They are very neat.
>>
>>47367400
Why am I not surprised you have to pay for them? I think it's incredibly stupid though.
>>
File: 1417963313901.gif (852KB, 240x176px) Image search: [Google]
1417963313901.gif
852KB, 240x176px
>mfw my silver tower arrived today
>>
>>47366870
Why does Nagash keep this guy around?
>>
>>47368796
Mannfred is his belly slave, and though he has eaten him he will never digest him
>>
Wait, are the Tomb Kings really squatted ? Like, not even an update in the future, just no more Nehekara ?
>>
>>47369147
Warhammer got squatted son
>>
>>47369147
There are rumours that nu-Bret and nu-Tomb Kings are in the pipes and will make an appearance sometime in the future after the Aelf, Duadrin, and Slaaneshi releeses.
>>
>>47369147
egyptian undead have been teased in a book, nothing concrete though.
>>
>>47369211
>>47369215
Ah, so they might have a comeback, thanks.
>>
What would be the best loadout for Liberators? I gravitate towards Sword & Shield + Greatsword, seeing that they are the most tarpit unit the Stormcast have. Also, can I give the Greatsword to the leader so they have 3 attacks instead of two?
>>
>>47369363
You can and should give special weps to the leaders.
>>
>>47369363
>Also, can I give the Greatsword to the leader so they have 3 attacks instead of two?
Yes

>>47369856
I think it depends on the special weapon, like the Retributor-Prime doesn't really benefit from having a Starsoul Mace
>>
so I just ran through the rules of the silver tower and I have a question. How does the game difficulty scale with the number of players? Especially at the gaunt summoner. He is quite powerful; how is he supposed to be beaten by two players?
>>
>>47366479
Theyre pretty fucking strong. Multiwound models all with rend and 4+ armour. The mawkrushas are apparently super beefy in combat and wreck house.

Not a subtle army, to be sure. But effective. We will see how their points come up in the generals compendium.
>>
>>47369270
Might. Don't give your hopes up. It does beg the question what GW plans on doing with all the metal molds, they have yet to destroy any, as far as I know. Even old 40k plastic kits are making comebacks in the form of battle for vedros stuff.

The rumor did point out something about brets, that they were doing an all mounted faction, kinda like separating the peasants from it and all pegasi and horses all the time. Mite b cool
>>
>>47370123
>I think it depends on the special weapon, like the Retributor-Prime doesn't really benefit from having a Starsoul Mace
He was referring to the liberator leaders, so yes give the greatsword or greathammer to the liberator leader. But yeah, ret leaders should not take starsoul maces.
>>
>>47366870
>raising an army of the undead to fight nagash

This will end badly for mannfred.
>>
>>47370477
I assumed that's what they would do, smaller army but unique identity.
>>
>>47368796
Because they gave him a new model before the world blew up.

Shoulda been Vlad, Arkhan and Neferata. Mannfred a shit.
>>
>>47370678
Mannfredo is the master of the undeado now.
>>
>>47370763
>Shoulda been Vlad
I prefer that, let Vlad and his legacy stay in the-world-that-was.
>>
Skellingtons; when going for a pure Deathrattle army built around the Legion of Death (or whatever it is) formation from GA: Death, should they go majority spears or swords?
>>
Fucking hell I can't believe I just said Deathrattle unironically.
>>
>>47371009
Spear shenanigans will always make them worth the -1 to hit over swords.
>>
>>47371009
>spears or swords
If unit contain 20+ models, spear.
>>
>>47365358
Stormcast are Electric, anon. Fyreslayers are Fire.
>>
I just bought the bundle on the Silver Tower app, anyone want a specific hero?
>>
>>47371935
Skull grinder and unforged.
>>
>>47371935
You may wanna make that offering in the WHQ: ST general.

>>47365926
>>
File: my hips are moving on their own.gif (208KB, 312x322px) Image search: [Google]
my hips are moving on their own.gif
208KB, 312x322px
>enemy is using Abhorrant Ghoul King on Terrorgheist
>I have the Shadowstrike Starhost
>put blot toad next to the ghoul king
>deep strike 6 Ripperdactyls right on top of the ghoul king
>vicious beak
>60 hits
>48 wounds
>ghoul king is dead before he got to do anything

Ripperdactyls got swarmed by ghouls after that but they still took out 4-6 more ghouls before being wiped out

I fucking love Seraphon
>>
>>47369363
Shields for sure. Liberators are your most durable unit.

You have other units for doing damage, like Dracoths and Paladins.
>>
>>47371009
Spears. You can get more attacks off with 2 ranks of units, which is how big blobs of infantry fight 99% of the time
>>
>>47371935
Yeah like >>47372025 said, take it there. Ive been following that thread too.

Mainly I want to see the stuff for the unforged and warden king. They have a google doc that has most of the rest.
>>
File: SkavenSlaveSwag.jpg (126KB, 547x522px) Image search: [Google]
SkavenSlaveSwag.jpg
126KB, 547x522px
>>47371935
Post-leak the Skaven Warlord.

Do it quick-quick and earn much favor of the Horned One...
>>
File: image.jpg (344KB, 1200x1800px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
344KB, 1200x1800px
>>47371982
>>47372093
Each time this hero slays an enemy with a vigour of 4 or more, earn 1 renown.
>>
File: image.jpg (313KB, 1200x1800px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
313KB, 1200x1800px
>>47372144
I'm going to post the rest in the Silver Tower thread.
>>
>>47370678
Mannfred is not a clever man. Arkhan is.
>>
>>47372039
B....but anon!
the seraph are absolueteloy underpowered! T..they suck, r...right? Right you guys? uh?
>>
>>47372318
This pleases the Horned one. you have done well man-thing..
>>
Could anyone tell me how big the ork brutes heads are?
Trying some converting and need to get a ork head big enough for an ogres body
>>
>>47372540
No, no they don't, the whole revolving door of rocks fall you die sucks, and they have so much anticipated chaos it's frustrating.
>>
>>47372039
>posting about a stupidly broken unit used with a battalion that makes it pretty hard for my opponent to counter play and erases any amount of skill and effort on my part
>pleased by it

I want to call it bait, but you Serafaggots just are like this, ain't you?
>>
File: TZrUEOULQyc.jpg (64KB, 528x960px) Image search: [Google]
TZrUEOULQyc.jpg
64KB, 528x960px
Wut?
>>
>>47373999
THE TRIPLES OF TRUTH
BRETONNIA'S BACK
>>
Anyone have the artwork of the Celestial Vindicators and Flagellants?
>>
File: Skaven freedom.jpg (147KB, 902x648px) Image search: [Google]
Skaven freedom.jpg
147KB, 902x648px
>>47372540
>>47372039
remove sepaphon
>>
>>47374051
It's not "back". You're in an AoS thread; it's being paraded around in blackface.
>>
>>47366383
Don't you have anything better to do than this? For someone who's practically masturbating over their supposed superiority you sure don't have much to do that's worthwhile
>>
>>47367343
Teeny tiny cocks
>>
>Hag Regeneration:Roll a dice for the Troll Hag in each of your hero phases. On a 2 or more, the Troll Hag heals D6 wounds.
>Has 16 wounds
>4+ Save
>Even Magic won't work cause Hag can Unbind it

Might as well write 'unit can't die'.
>>
>>47373615
>if my army is OP, it's OK
>if another army OP, then they're all faggots

Fuck you. I don't even play Lizardmen.
>>
>>47374822
Why are you here?

>>47374051
Bretonnia never went anyway, anon.
>>
>>47372540
No, they do suck. If you don't want to use the OP units, they suck.
>>
>>47374774
Is there a Seraphon version of this? Since Lizardmen are the "go to meme" force aren't they?
>>
>>47376533
>immune to rend -1
>their base mage casts 3 fucking spells
>carnosaur can make units run like chickens
>engine of the gods bends fucking reality
>bastilodon unkillable lazer machine + fucking snakes
>chamaleon skinks can snipe everything
>ripperdactyl can tear anything to pieces thanks to KILLER FROG
>on top of that, everything's summonable
>saurus warrior average teoop unit
>saurus guard top kek unit
What exactly is bad? And don'0t come again with the "THIS UNIT IS WEAKER THAN THIS", because we can do this fucking thing with EVERY fucking unit in the game except for archaon and nagash.
>>
>>47376618
I meant my Skinks. I have 100+. Tehehuain. Skink Chiefs. Bowadon. Arkodon. Troglodon (though not as bad as WHFB).

If I ran just EotG, Saurus Guard, Carnosaurs and Bastildons, with Ripperdactyls, fine, I concede. But I'd rather they were weaker and the rest slightly better.

Also I don't think Saurus Warriors are OP. They're decent.
>>
>Mourngul
>3+ Save
>Ignores Rend, regardless of the amount
>Ignores Mortal Wounds on 4+
>On a 6+, generate another attack, if this is also 6+, it generates another one. So on.
>Heals D3 wounds if it slays something
>10 Wounds
>10 Bravery
>Does 8 attacks at 0-1
>Each attack does 2 Damage
>3+/3+/-2
>-2 To Hit Rolls if unit has 6 Bravery or not if the enemy unit is within 6" of the Mourngul. -1 To Hit Rolls if a unit has 7 or more Bravery. If it is within 6"
>Can Fly
>Can be summoned on a 10+ by a Death Wizard
>Nagash can mass summon these with ease

This thing will rape anything. There is nothing, from Celestant Prime to Verminlords or Greater Daemons could beat this decently.
>>
File: 1463876870667.jpg (15KB, 395x125px) Image search: [Google]
1463876870667.jpg
15KB, 395x125px
>>47376746
>I meant my Skinks.
but you said
>No, they do suck. If you don't want to use the OP units, they suck.
When in fact you have only ONE unit undeperforming.
Wich isn't even true, because they do not work as hitter, but as objectives takers.
they can retreat and move 8" FREELY during combat phase
they get +d6 free movement thanks to the stegodon
and they came in packs of 30, so they can suck a LOT of wounds. You just use them to advance and take objectives, while your saurus warriors engage and stall enemy units and your carnosaur and ripperdactyl have fun destroying your opponents units.
>>
>>47376846
You don't
that unit is WRONG
thank god i haven't faced it yet
>>
>>47376933
Yes. If I don't use OP units, they suck.

Mass Skinks, Chief Skinks and even the Skink Priests variants aren't amazing.

Maybe you're right about object takers, but I always saw them as eating into 'wound allowance' I could use for Temple Guard. That's all anon.

When points are out, they might be worth it at 5 points each or something.
>>
>>47377096
Most of the Forge World models are the same.

Need to do a mathhammer of a Dread Saurian vs Mourngul.

Mourngul will be 3+/3+. Dread Saurian will be 5+ due to the Rend. Dread Saurian will be 4+/3+, it's -3 Rend is useless. So every single attack has 66% chance to miss, 50% chance to not wound and 50% chance to be saved. Even with a POSSIBLE D6 wound, 4 hits won't do shit. It's claws don't do enough damage. It does get a re-roll of 1's to hit/wound. Dread Saurian will heal D3 wounds if it does damage, the Mourngul won't.

I would still put it to the Mourngul. It can do 16 damage a turn at max health. 50% hit, 50% wound, 75% chance to wound.

So, yeah, the Mourngul will win unless you get super unlikely and 2 jaw attacks actually hit and do 6 wounds each. But that's so unlikely it's silly.

Undead really do have it good, don't they? This thing is insane.

Orcs have the Troll Hag, which heals D6 wounds EVERY HERO PHASE. It has 14 wounds or some shit. It just won't die. The Hydra for Dark Elves does the same shit.
>>
>>47367664

>Black Ark Fleetmaster

M4/A4+/S5+

Black Ark Cutlass (1+):

Range: Combat/3+/1

Murder Hook (4+):

Murderous Swashbuckler: If you roll a 6 for the attack roll when using the Murder Hook, you can immediately make an weapon action with the Fleetmaster's Black Ark Cutlass against the same adversary (if they are still alive) without having to spend a hero dice.

Sea Dragon Cloak: You can re-rolled failed save rolls for the Fleetmaster against Missile attacks.

Traits: Bladeborn and Unrelenting

Renown: If you inflict 5 or more wounds during your turn, earn 1 renown.

>Loremaster

M4/A3+/S5+

Aelven Greatsword (1+):

Eldritch Blast (3+):

Range: Missile/3+/D3

Deflect Shots: Subtract 1 from any Missile attack rolls that target the Loremaster.

Hand of Glory (4+): Nominate either the Loremaster or any other hero in the party, and put a hero dice here until the end of the round. While it is there, the controlling player can re-roll failed attack rolls for the nominated hero.

Traits: Arcane and Bladeborn

Renown: If you slay at least one enemy with an Aelven Greatsword action and another with an Eldritch Blast action in the same turn, earn 2 renown.

>Nomad Prince

M4/A3+/S5+

Starlight Spear (1+):

Range: Combat/3+/1

Hunting Hawk (3+):

Range: Missile/2+/1

Eye Thief: If you roll a 6 for the attack roll when using the Hunting Hawk, the Damage is doubled to 2.

Lunging Strike (5+): Move, then make a Starlight Spear action without having to spend a hero dice.

Wanderer: You do not need to spend a hero dice to make an Explore action with the Nomad Prince.

Traits: Bladeborn and Swift

Renown: If you explore a new chamber, earn 1 renown.
>>
Warden king, rune lord and vog smith would be dope if you get a chance!
>>
remove sigmarines
>>
File: 1463862949627.gif (3MB, 289x155px) Image search: [Google]
1463862949627.gif
3MB, 289x155px
>>47377354
>Yes. If I don't use OP units, they suck.
Oh boy, again?
ypu mono skinks LIST SUCKS
Seraphon are great.
get it?
Lets' repeat again!
"My list sucks! Seraphon don't!"
Fuck, in the list i made you i listed every unit i could think of.
Troglodon is great, depubb to bravey is awesome and when combo'd with a carnosaur your opponent is going to have a bad time.
You play a list,m die because you are shit with it and don't even try to strategize it.
Lets put some tought on it:
You need a slann. period. Seraphon by lore are phisical/magical rapresentation of a fucking slann dream, so you NEED one. Got it? lets continue.
Skins works when massed, so you better play units of 30.
Javelins also are a fucking must. You'll want the javelins because when massed these babes hit 3+. that's important.
Done it? good.
You'll want these massed units of skins be on the front of your army, so if anything going to be charged its them. Youll have so many wound some losses wont be a problem-your slann will be there anyway, with 3 fucking spells you'll have 3 mystic shields per turn, and you can summon more in case they die.
if ANYTHING approaches you, you can just javelin'd them to death.
if you have an astrolith bearer you will TEAR them apart.
30+ rerollable 3+4+ hits? thats insane. your opponent charges first? WHO CARES.
remember the retreat rule? fuck, you can retreat during the combat phase instead of dealing your shitty attack and them BLAST that unit to death with those javelins. Your troglodon and carnosaur can finish whatever's left alive.
The skink priest will help you further giving a -1 debuff to ANY rto hit roll from the opponent, and the starseer will help the slann cast those mystic shields and those skinks reinforcements.

you see? They ARE good.
As any Aos army, all tou need is a nice sinergy with your units, and a solid strategy.

TL; DR
GIT GUD
>>
File: image.jpg (348KB, 1200x1800px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
348KB, 1200x1800px
>>47378139
>>
>>47366297

Just have to replace the Warhammer: Age of Sigmar in every picture with a Brazzers logo. Possibly done in the Warhammer font.
>>
File: image.jpg (313KB, 1200x1800px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
313KB, 1200x1800px
>>47378492
>>
File: image.jpg (340KB, 1200x1800px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
340KB, 1200x1800px
>>47378546
>>
>>47378602
parts of these are being cut off at the bottom
>>
>>47378492
>>47378546
>>47378602

Thank you kindly sir
>>
>>47366286

>AoS has become comfy

The delusion knows no bounds.
>>
>>47378764
Hope GW publish card for all heroes soon, or anons make a printable version, seriously I don't mind to pay for the physical one, playing boardgames with smartphone just fucking weird.
>>
>>47378969
It was for a few threads, shitposters came back in this thread for a little bit.
>>
>>47378969
>Ha! They definitely are affected by my shitposting. I'll samefag to make sure to tell them how they feel!
>>
>>47379023
Hope so. The one i need is the plague lord, saw it on the white dwarf.
Hope they just release a "card pack" so you can easily have all the cards you need.
I guess the hero packs they are releasing include the cards for whq?
>>
Anyone noticed GW selling the SCGT tournament armies? seems a bit uncharacteristic for them to support random other tournaments (though I've heard they're working with those players for the points)
>>
>>47378602
Bray shaman and assassin please!
>>
File: image.jpg (357KB, 1200x1800px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
357KB, 1200x1800px
>>47379318
Assassin
>>
File: image.png (217KB, 1136x640px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
217KB, 1136x640px
>>47379517
Bray Shaman
>>
File: image.jpg (332KB, 1200x1800px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
332KB, 1200x1800px
>>47379556
Sorry
>>
>>47379517
>>47379556
>>47378602
>>47378546
>>47378492
Thanks for sharing!
I love how they managed to make every hero feel different and true to its character with so few stats and skills.
guess my nurgle heroes are going to invade tzeench's domain soon...
>>
>>47362998
Lol what about the keyword faq for the warscrolls
>>
>>47377096
We have a WAAC douchebag playing one in our local scene and the organizer has had to remove or weaken some of its abilities because it's basically won game after game solo.

Stormcast, Orc, Sera, Dwarves, nothing can stand up to it apparently. Maybe just really good rolls but imo it's ridiculously overpowered
>>
>>47379169
>seems a bit uncharacteristic for them to support random other tournaments
probably trying to desperately revive the AOS shitpile
>>
>>47379962
FUCKING KEK
im gunna hit up my nearest AOS games and use this model
thanks anon
>>
>>47379607
>I love how they managed to make every hero feel different and true to its character with so few stats and skills.
yea the simplistic style is perfect for playing with the downies at the nursing home!

GW has moved into a much more tolerant and accepting era!
>>
>>47376457
I'm going to be getting that then. Forge world troll?>>47376471
>>
>>47379962

Flame Cannons ftw. Possible 12 mortal wounds a turn each. No rolling to hit. Can't ignore them all.
>>
>>47380055
Now they just have to target the crew to stop the big guns.

In reality even with points, there will be imbalance in the meta. It's just how wargames are. Douchey players will stay douchey, and so on. I am still looking forward to the generals compendium because while I like narrative wargaming, I like there to be some structure behind it.
>>
>>47379962
>>47379987
>>47380055
Classic FW shenanigans.
Overpriced big model for OP rules.
id allow them only on HUGE games, so you can easily stall them or kill them with equally retarded units.
>>47380246
>because while I like narrative wargaming
me too.
rumors talk about magic item and generals levelling up. Probably its all made up, but if even a tiny portion of it will be true its enough to make me happy.
>>
>>47378384
Mate. Re-read what I fucking said.

I shall repeat, since you like to say that.

See this post first: >>47376533

>If you don't want to use the OP units, they suck

Key words here are

>Want
>to
>use
>the
>OP
>Units

This is what I said later on when I said my Skinks suck.

Again, this is due to not wanting to use the OP units.

I then said in this post >>47376746

That the units I wanted are not good. I then said

>If I ran just EotG, Saurus Guard, Carnosaurs and Bastildons, with Ripperdactyls, fine, I concede

>I concede

I literally agreed with you to avoid t his fucking argument, but you kept blabbing on.

Seraphon are great if you want to use the OP units. Just like Tau aren't great if you don't use Riptides, Ghostkeels ans so on.

Just because YOU CAN use the OP units, does not automatically make the army amazing. Unless literally every single unit in a rulebook is better than every single other factions units, then it's possible for them to be 'bad'.

My list, which I enjoed in WHFB, is now shit beyond being a wound bitch... Which eats into my Wound allowance, meaning if I run my 60 Skinks or whatever, I will get wrecked by pretty much any non-retard unit.
>>
File: 1461455002059.jpg (64KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1461455002059.jpg
64KB, 600x600px
>>47365935
I don't get this meme.
Warmachine and hordes are the same game. Same lore, same timeline, same universe. All that's different is focus/fury.
>>
>>47380340
"I don't want to use the op unit"
THATS LITERALLY THE WHOLE FUCKING FACTION
THE WHOLE
ARMY
THE FUCKING WHOLE
ENTIRE
RANGE OF SERAPHON
I even ILLUSTRATED TO YOU
HOW TO PLAY WITH YOUR LIST
HOW TO MAKE IT OP
Whats your porblem? are all seras like that? Or are you simply a shitposter? I cant even tell anymore.
>>
>>47380055
That's pretty nice, but it can fly. It'll rush your crew. Once it kills something, it'll heal D3 wounds.

Furthermore, it will still destroy units solo. You'll need to get your Flame Cannons in range to hurt it.

>>47380246
>>47380279
>>47380055
>>47379962
>>47377096
The points (seriously, when are points arriving?) should make it stupidly expensive. 500 points or something. It can solo most armies. You'd need a lot of Flame Cannons dropped to do 10 Wounds. 4+ ignores Mortal Wounds. So, you have 10 Flame Cannons, only 6 will hit. Meaning it'll likely be in combat by then due to Fly. Meaning it'll kill something and heal D3 wounds. Granted, with only 4 wound remaining, it'll be weakened...

But dedicating an entire list to kill 1 (ONE) is insane. Nagash/Necromancers and so on will just mass summon them. Only need 10+. Only mass Astrolith Bearers + Slann can summon more effectively.
>>
>>47380246

All I have to do is set up so the mournghul can't target them. Easy enough to do. It doesn't shoot.
>>
>>47380420
the point is, with something so op and unkillable, the best way is to throw something at him that even if it doesn't deal damage can at least tarpit him for as long as possible.
And yeah, its absurdeley insane and if anyone fields it you better play with a shitload more units than him or make a battleplan fit for that monstruosity
>>
>>47380379
I love the stormcast eternals

I love the duardin

And I love this picture. That's going in my fav folder.
>>
>>47380410
>You need a Slann

Again, I don't want to run a Slann.

As for Skinks, yes, they can do 'something' but compared to say, Saurus Guard or Oldbloods on Carnosaurs, they're not as effective.

I already know how to run the army well. I know running a Slann + Eternal Constellation will allow me to have 1+ Save Saurus Guard. I know using Oldbloods Command ability on himself will allow him to do +2A to whatever weapon he wants, with the Spear being really good. I know Slann can cast good spells and summon. I know stacking 10 Astrolith Bearers will mean I can never fail a single spell, even summoning Dread Saurian every turn without fail (assuming not unbound).

But, once again, I do not wish to run a Slann. Yes, Skinks are 'good' at being meat shields, but when it's "60 wounds vs 60 wounds, 1 monster" 60 Skinks and a Troglodon (something I don't really want to run ANYWAY) it'll will be dealt with by lots of things. A Flame Cannon or Helblaster will shred shit loads. Freeguilder Milita with Swords have 4+ Save. Dryads get +1 save when they're above 10. They have -1 Rend iirc. Meaning by Skinks die as long as it hits and wounds.

Once again, I am not denying Seraphon are good if you use all their stuff, I literally agreed with you. But I want to run my old Skink swarm lists because it was fun. In WHFB mass Skinks could dish out lots of poisoned attacks.

They're not 'all OP'. Some are much better than the rest. Would you rather take a Bow Stegadon or a Engine of the Gods? Would you rather take a Razordon or Salamaders? Would you rather take Saurus Guard or Saurus Warriors? Skink Priest or Slann? Etc.
>>
>>47380441
It can fly. So it'll just end up behind you or wherever you are.
>>
>>47380522
>>47380410
Anyway mate, I'm off. You're right, I'm wrong.

Seras are OP no matter what you play. I don't want to argue, so you win. I'm out.
>>
>>47380522
So you are basically saying
>oh no, my skinks are weaker than my elite units!
And that's stupid. You cant compare them.
Not counting wounds, wich is retarded.
But they are not weak, they serve their purpose and if you don't want to play key units-not op units, KEY UNITS of your faction you CANNOT COMPLAIN your faction is bad if your list is a super fluffy list.
Its your fault, and yours only.
>Some are much better than the rest.
Again, you don't say? you are comparing base infantry with elite units.
Quoting saurus guard description from GW site:
>Chosen from the largest and strongest of the saurus to protect their slann master
>largest and strongest saurus
>largest and strongest
>strongest

i cant compare a fucking warrior of chaos with a blightking. i cant compare a blighking to a Great unclean One. i cant compare a Great Unclean One with archaon.
I have no idea what do you want to prove with your so called arguments.
that a skink is weaker than most of seras units? of course they are! congratulations, sherlock!
But if your opponent's not an asshole, for every 10 man average infantry he fields id allow to play 20 skinks, and so on. Thats basically the core(until points)of aos, a gentlemans agreement.
You want to play a fluff army with zero sinergy?
its fine, i do too.
But i don't cry WAAAAAHH, MY PLAGUE MONKS ARE USELESSSS just because IN MY LIST I don't play an incenser or a verminlord.
i try to make the best of them with my list, and you should too.
>>47380637
Oh boy, its another
>im completely wrong
>so ill act as edy as i can to make it look like i was winning the argument
>DAMAGE CONTROL
>MAXIMUM DAMAGE CONTROL
>>
Scans of the three General books when?
>>
>>47381491
what three general books? Are you talking about the general's compendium? Because that's not slated to come out until summer, and it's only 1 book.
>>
>>47380522
Okay snowflake, every Sera player other than you and your Skink list are faggots. Satisfied? Will you now stop throwing a buttblasted tantrum?
>>
>>47380602

All you've got to do is create a meat shield around the artillery. If the mournghul can't get in range to attack, it doesn't matter that it can fly.
>>
New thread
>>47382553
>>47382553
>>47382553
>>
>>47366297
they're literally too weird
Thread posts: 330
Thread images: 45

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.