[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/CofD/&/wodg/ Chronicles of Darkness & World of Darkness

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 338
Thread images: 26

File: world-of-darkness.jpg (36KB, 580x300px) Image search: [Google]
world-of-darkness.jpg
36KB, 580x300px
http://pastebin.com/mByuG93b

>>47148136
old thread

>question
Did you guys have a good free comic book day?
>>
>>47157439
I didn't even even notice it happened

>still old Pastebin
step up fagness
http://pastebin.com/PPptBB5u
>>
I guess, if you count reading through mind and life arcanums to work in a players fetishes as a 'good day.'
>>
I want to run Demon, but I don't know how to do espionage convincely. Is all-action viable enough for a chronicle?
>>
How do you play online? Honest question.
>>
>>47157514
Why placate a person's sick sexual perversions at all?
>>
>>47157586
Watch three episodes of burn notice, and one episode of leverage. You'll do fine.
>>
>>47157590
Roll20, Discord, Skype, even mIRC works.
>>
I didn't get to take part this year, unfortunately. I did get to plan for my upcoming Mummy session, though. I think I've got a fun adventure coming up.
>>
>>47157586
Person of interest. Enough said.
>>
>>47157590
MUSHes.
Skype.
Roll20
AIM
LiveJournal
PBP Forum
Digichat
>>
>>47157609
Because it's fun? Like I may as well make the game as fun as possible for my friends, yeah?
>>
>>47158039
Just fuck them if that's what this is about, don't be coy.
>>
>>47158112
that guy just plays online, he doesn't have any real friends
>>
>>47158112
>>47158116
Niggah I don't wanna have sex with them. Also yeah, I lost most 'real' friends when I moved away from the all. Good thing I got all these fake friends online :V
>>
Anyone know if Dave's 3rd mage campaign (The Man Comes Around) ever got made into a pdf?
>>
It was free comic book day?
>>
>>47158547
it WAS, yeah, didn't bother to go since I gave up on single issues and just wait for volumes now.
>>
File: chinaman.webm (2MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
chinaman.webm
2MB, 640x360px
Can't wait for Dracula to tackle Kindred of the Ebony Kingdom
>>
Could you make an argument that Mummies could be immune or even more difficult to kill with Sympathetic Time spells, since even the Mummy in question wouldn't know his True Name, since they are locked away in Duet and the Rite of Return that made said person into an Arisen took place outside of time and space...possibly.

Just curious on /tg/ thoughts on this.
>>
>>47158653
Oh fuck I never thought about that. I will pay many shekels to see this happen, it'll be 'great'!
>>
>>47158716
>Killing a Mummy
They're called Deathless for a reason. Gets especially hilarious when you try to go back in time to prevent the start of its cycle and it just gets angry. Seriously, the Judges are Archmaster equivalent with their domain likely being nearly as removed from reality as the Supernal.
>>
>>47158716
It doesn't matter if you don't know what your name is. Casters who don't have it have to deal with +1 Withstand level when casting at range.
>>
>>47158759
Yeah I know you can't permanently kill on of the Arisen, but the Mage(s) in question might not know this and try and take this walking corpse out with time magic. Just wondering how it would be handled
>>
>>47158802
you can, it's just tedious
>>
who was the developer for geist?
>>
>>47159486
No one.
>>
>>47159486

Ethan Skemp developed the corebook, dunno who was Geist developer for Dark Eras.
>>
>>47159011
Actually, they'll just come back as a Shuankhsen.
>>
So interesting fact. Sleepwalkers can join a single mage order.
Other supernaturals are sleepwalkers.
So...
>>
>>47160438
Yep. Werewolves giving fat dick to your acanthus!
>>
File: SPW.png (70KB, 594x588px) Image search: [Google]
SPW.png
70KB, 594x588px
Hey /wodg/. I'm working on a homebrew Hunter Compact based on the Speedwagon Foundation. For those of us who don't watch/read JoJo's Bizarre Adventure, they're a charity group who use their resources to study/investigate the supernatural, and help people who were harmed by supernatural causes.

Unfortunately, the Compact's Supernatural Department is horribly underfunded, undermanned, and underpowered. Worse, since a few of their agents have special powers of their own (mostly Second Sight stuff, with maybe ONE real monster on their side), other Hunter groups want to keep away from them in fear of being a Cancer Cell gone Cancer Compact. Or just shoot them.

Does this sound like anything you guys would like to see explored? Also, it could use a different name from the inspiration. Taking name suggestions.
>>
>>47161163
JoJo fan here. What do you mean by One monster in a cell. Was there ever a Monster ally in JoJo?
>>
File: i'm sickened but curious.jpg (57KB, 586x438px) Image search: [Google]
i'm sickened but curious.jpg
57KB, 586x438px
>>47160555

Is it the bara dick or the futa dick
>>
File: werewolflunas.png (38KB, 388x123px) Image search: [Google]
werewolflunas.png
38KB, 388x123px
>>47161367
it can be any kind of cock you want, my friend.
>>
>>47161312
While JoJo never had full-on monsters as allies, I'm mentioning not!SPW having one as a plot hook. Like, they secretly have a Ghost Wolf as a contact when they need an expert's opinion on the Shadow, or they are trying to help a Changeling who just got out of the Hedge get back on his feet. If any other Hunter groups heard about it, there's no way that it could possibly end well.
>>
>>47161367
>Implying it's not both
>>
>>47161450
>they are trying to help a Changeling who just got out of the Hedge get back on his feet.
They'd find it easier to dissect him if he was on his back, though

cause mages aren't good guys, you know? they're monsters
>>
>>47161450
I mean JoJo did side with a Nazi and thats pretty monstrous. Hell Hamon and Stands are pretty much Mage powers anyway.
>>
>>47161450
Honestly, I think most people overplay Hunter character's kill-crazy attitude.
MOST of the Hunter groups have some kind of contact or are even outright run by spooks. Malleus is run by a ghoul. The Lucifuge all are all spooky. I have no doubt that Cheiron has Mages or Vampires on the payroll, for the same reason the Mysterium has Mad ones. The Talbot Group already tries to cure Werewolves Rage (or werewolfness, depending on how you want to play that up). VASCU literally only care if you break the law. Taskforce VALKYRIE even has a Changeling Witsec. Not every Hunter-Monster interaction is murder for the sake of it.
>>
>>47161489
We aren't talking about Mages.
>>
>>47161498
This. I mean some Hunter groups may be more tolerant to certain monsters then others.
A local neighbourhood watch may find Vampires to be repugnent parasites that deserve to be burned out. But when they find that teenaged girl that went missing show up again but this time looks like a Marble Statue they might ignore them or even outright help them.
>>
So, I'm going to pose to you a question. We constantly bicker about horror for the respective lines, and give general fears, so my question. What is YOUR character ACTUALLY afraid of?
>>
>>47161593
current Hunter character's deepest fear is being alone in the dark.
>>
>>47161619
Ooh, what's the story behind that?
>>
>>47161650
Maybe he hates shitty video game sequels and shitty video game movie adaptations.
>>
>>47161593
My Acanthus is afraid of the end of the world. He looked into the future and saw everything coming to an end. What scares him most is that no matter what he does to try and prevent it, the vision never changes. And therein lies a new fear. What if the reason he can't prevent it is because he's essential to causing it?
>>
>>47161593
Time Parasites.
He saw one once.
Ate a man back to before he was born.
Nasty fucking piece of work.
>>
File: image.png (1MB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1MB, 1536x2048px
I want to love you, Mage 2e, but there's only room in my heart for one horror RPG about people consumed by obsession who do magic based on the potent symbols that underpin reality, and that's Unknown Armies. Delta Green and Night's Black Agents likewise threaten to bury Hunter 2e before it even comes out.

>>47158716

The True Name of an Arisen is sealed in Duat and inviolate, but True Names aren't the same as Sympathetic Names. It's a whole weird thing in Mummy.

>>47161593

Lionheart was equally terrified of dying and never redeeming himself, a hellish cycle of cowardice and survivor's guilt driving him towards martyrdom. He wound up killed by his motley on the eve of a suicidal battle with a Charlatan.
>>
File: 1444366509621.jpg (26KB, 352x370px) Image search: [Google]
1444366509621.jpg
26KB, 352x370px
>>47161728
Jesus Christ.
>>
>>47161490
>>47161498
>>47161543
You guys do have a fair point. I'll narrow the focus so that its a charity group that secretly researches the supernatural, but is hampered by a lack of manpower and suspicion from other groups that think they're TOO friendly with the monsters.

Would letting them have Second Sight merits make them too much like a Conspiracy with Endowments? Maybe I can say they associate with people that have strange powers, but none of them are full time members?
>>
>>47161650
She ended up getting lost, at night, as a little girl, while camping in the Cascade Mountains with her parents.
It took her parents an hour to find her, hiding in a hollow tree trunk and crying. She never really got over it.
It's come up a few times in-game, with the cell's nighttime expedition into the Shadow, and during a ghost encounter, of course.
Her virtue is Steadfast so she usually doesn't fold or have freakouts when dealing with monsters, but the cell have noted how *badly* she reacts to being in dark places.
>>
>>47161761
I think you're overthinking the worry. A compact that's meant to be an occult society to help people Xavier School style or ease wounds caused by supernatural trauma is perfectly fine.
>>
>>47161761
Maybe Hamon could be an endowment? Lethal fighting techniques to work against vampires and to a lesser extent other supernaturals.
>>
>>47161593
Commitment.

Seriously. She's not yet deep enough into the mysteries of being a Mage to know what things are out there that she SHOULD be afraid of. But she's still damn well human enough to... well, have a hard time being human, I guess.

That's how I like my World of Darkness.
>>
So Remote Control (Matter 1) seems a bit odd. It allows you to control a machine. The odd part is that if the action you wish to take requires a roll you treat the spell's potency as successes. Anyone else see a problem with this?
>>
So most of the splats have all the usual aspects.

Theme, mood, power stat, resource, XYZ axis groupings, antagonists, etc etc.

What groups buck the usual trend in ways you like?

I'll start, I've always like that the moral system for Demon has nothing to do with the integrity breaking points. It shows they aren't typical, and let's them grow several lives at once. It was my favorite part.
>>
>>47161786
automatic successes for "i drive his car off a bridge" is a little OP, yeah. Inanimate objects usually have a Withstand rating of 0, don't they?
>>
>>47161786
Could this do things like turning off an alarm? Or do you still need the code or password?
>>
>>47161786
Nah, it just cuts out the middle man when optimizing builds. If a problem could be solved with machines, you shouldn't have had a problem in the first place.
>>
>>47161593
I haven't actually played him yet, but the way I intend to play my character in an upcoming V20 game, he's afraid of becoming too complacent with the whole 'Humanity' thing/becoming boring

It's a Camarilla game but I made him based on a character from a TV show, who, well, I'll just link a video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wkv0RMxIEXI

>I was promised eternal life. Do you expect me to live an entire life in BOREDOM?
>That's blasphemy. It simply won't do.

I almost had him use Path of Ecstasy, but my ST's protests and re-reading the info on Paths made me change my mind.
>>
>During the protagonist's time there, feeling suppressed by their environment, the five form a group known as the "Phantom Thieves of Hearts", working together to explore the "Palace", a castle created by the hearts of people, and steal ill intent from others' hearts to help them: during this quest, they confront adult authority figures opposing them, along with a greater enemy revealed by their activities.

A band of thieves storming the collective unconscious to steal evil from the minds and hearts of humanity; is this a Mage Legacy, or a Hunter Conspiracy?

>>47161786

What's wrong with that?

>>47161797

Sekhem starting high and dropping is brilliant. It encourages players to be reckless and desperate with their powers while they still have them, which is perfectly in-theme. I also like that Mummy as a whole inverts the usual "you're the rookies in some big faction" and turns it into "you're a god with your own entire subservient organization."
>>
>>47161783
Hey, my mage, >>47161769, has that same fear as well! It's just not as fun to write about.
>>
I don't like how the CofD books keep on using the term "fuck: instead of sex or love making
>>
>>47161834

True facts: if you tell a CofD or WoD writer to never use a curse word when they write for the books, their brains will explode. This is how you can defeat any OPP writer.
>>
>>47161826
IS your mage's vice "Aloof?" Because it should be.
>>
>>47161834
Well, those vampires aren't making love, they're violently fucking each other's brains out.
>>
>>47161834
>>47161842
It seems pointlessly edgy. Its also the issue I have with thew Daeva
>Look how cool and edgy we are! we swear and say naughty words and talk about things like sex!

Honestly oWoD was way less edgy.
>>
>>47161844
Nah, he's not aloof at all, actually. He's sociable, but his relationships, romantic or not, are short term. He was like that before he even awakened.
>>
>>47161834
>>47161842
>>47161872
Different things.
I personally hate that "making love" and even "lover" can have connotations that have nothing to do with love.
"Lover" these days just means the person you're fucking, but it should be a better way of saying "boyfriend/girlfriend" that doesn't make 25+ year olds sound like they're trying to keep up with the hip young slang.
You ever hear a 60 year old talk about their girlfriend? It's weird. That's a word for highschoolers. But "lover" just means the person you're fucking, unless you're trying to be super archaic.

They say fucking because that's what the characters are doing.

>>47161872
What
>>
>>47161786
I'm mostly concerned about how this interacts with combat. What if I have a drone with a small caliber firearm?
>>
>>47161889
it feels like 14 year olds are writing it

>>47161901
>drone with a .22
for what purpose?
>>
lover doesn't mean person you are fucking. It's person you love romantically. Or are you one of those edgelords who think every person who is in a relationship are fucking.
>>
>>47161889
sex is a sufficent term
>>
>>47161772
I still think it bears mention in the 'what other Hunters think of this group' section.

>>47161778
I wanted to keep them as a Compact because Conspiracies generally have too many dark secrets and whatnots that get in the way of them helping people at a more individual level. Know what I mean?

Besides, I worry that a Conspiracy version of this would be "Not Evil Cherion Group", which isn't exactly what I had in mind.
>>
File: necropolis_ew.jpg (43KB, 461x178px) Image search: [Google]
necropolis_ew.jpg
43KB, 461x178px
>>47161872
>"communion of the cunt and the cock"

coming from someone who actually liked Requiem: why
>>
>>47161920
Not that guy but if you are not having sex with someone you love you are a weirdo.
>>
>>47161946
or you know you have different attitudes to sex like taking it slow or waiting for engagement/marraige
>>
>>47161915
One of the characters in my current game is using drones with guns. If a mage controlled the drone could he autohit people?
>>
>>47161943
When was this?

>>47161955
yeah exactly weirdos
>>
>>47161593
Mages. I'm not even joking, he just learned Mages have been messing with his life for various reasons ever since he was born and he has no way of actually dealing with it besides from trying to ride it out.
>>
>>47161962
>can't into cultural differences
not everyone lives in glorious western nations
>>
>>47161689
Fuck, seeing the future can be harsh, huh?
>>
>>47161943
Because they're trying to tie sex to religious ecstasy.
>>
>>47161977
Man, my Mage is afraid of mages! They're manipulative bastards!
>>47161987
Barely worse than looking into the past. Watching gruesome murders to solve mysteries takes a toll on the psyche.
>>
>>47161988
yes i understood what they were doing but it was really, really corny.
>>47161962
>When was this?
Reqiuem 2E's Daeva writeup.
>>
>>47162020
>Reqiuem 2E's Daeva writeup.
Another reason to hate the Daeva
>>
One of my example Mages is my fursona and no one will ever know!
>>
>>47162061
>Mage
>Fursona
atleast contain yourself to ruining the relevant game in werewolf you fucking degenerate.
>>
while genderbending, non-binary folk and furfags are possible in mage I tend to keep mages who do those things as the outliers and eccentrics
>>
>>47162061
Post writeup!
>>
>>47162088
>in the society of outliers and eccentrics, genderbending and non-binary people are somehow moreso than others

o.k. normie
>>
>>47162114
>being a mage immediately means you are a non binary gender neutral person.
Do specifically lgbtbqhwyf people become awakened or something.
Mages are just people with magic powers.
>>
>>47162088

I can't imagine a young Thyrsus goes longer than four seconds before wondering what the other set of genitals feels like.

>>47162075

Can't be a bull in Werewolf unless you're an asshole Gudthabak.
>>
>>47162114
Meh, I can see where he is coming from. I mean, being the black guy in a nerd group doesn't suddenly make you less of a minority. You are just a minority among a minority (unless that nerd group is the fighting game community)
>>
>>47162134
seriously the FGC is just Japanese and black guys
>>
>>47162133
>I can't imagine a young Thyrsus goes longer than four seconds before wondering what the other set of genitals feels like.

Are you sure you're not projecting?
>>
>>47161935
>>47161915
If you can't handle a writer using the word "fucking" instead of "having sex with", I don't know what to tell you. People don't talk like that in the first place, especially not when they're trying to be emphatic and convey a specific tone.

>>47161920
No, that's what the word should mean. How it's more often used is like "mistress".

>>47161943
Because >>47161988
Also, in context it's nowhere near as bad as everyone makes it out. I think the way everyone flips out about it is honestly juvenile. We've all got genitals, people.

>>47161957
Isn't that super unworkable outside of Shadowrun? I mean, unless he's off in a bunker somewhere, it's not like he's going to be able to control them on the fly. You can't really easily control them while out and about. A gun drone, I mean, not drones in general.
>>
>>47162157

I'd argue the very existence and popularity of tumblr proves young people are curious about gender.

Switching your body over with Life is the easy part; it's using Space to sever and reforge a Sympathetic Name where things get tricky.
>>
>>47162126
>>47162114
>>47162088
Honestly, in my WoD games, if you're a normal person you're the stand out. Dying/becoming a werewolf/real ultimate power tends to make you a quirky weirdo.

>>47162143
FGC?
>>
>>47162192
Fighting Game Community
>>
>>47162189
I feel like you worry about the Sympathetic Name way too much. Are you actually trans? I mean, a lot of transpeople would like to completely sever their history, but so would a lot of cispeople who likewise hated their upbringing or whatever.
>>
>>47162172
>Also, in context it's nowhere near as bad as everyone makes it out.

my eyes completely glazed over it when i first read but when it was brought to my attention I realized how corny it was.
All of the touchstone writeups were super-good and I don't think there's any other part of the book that's really "bad" but it is not a good line.
>>
>>47162172
I can handle it. I can also still think ts cringey and dumb.

>>47162192
>make you a quirky weirdo
Your definition of weirdo is to automatically want to be trans?
>>
>>47162189
>it's using Space to sever and reforge a Sympathetic Name where things get tricky

I believe I would call archmastery a little more than "tricky."
>>
>>47162210
not to mention that making one's chosen name their sympathetic name is actually not very advantageous to a transgender mage, since you never, ever give your sympathetic name out to anyone if you can help it.

better to have a deadname as one's Sympathetic name, strategically.
>>
>>47162210

You don't have to be trans to want a name you chose over one somebody gave you. It's a big Fuck You to the Fallen World, casting off the serial number it gave you and rewriting the basest pillar of your being. Limiting that to just "pick a Shadow Name and live by it really hard" is caving into the Lie and playing by its rules.

But I don't fucking know if I'm trans or not, to answer honestly.
>>
File: image.jpg (45KB, 1109x173px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
45KB, 1109x173px
>>47162235

Regular Mastery does it, just not as a Lasting effect.
>>
>>47162206
>seriously the FGC is just Japanese and black guys
Isn't the fighting game community also super fucking shitty? I mean, the only thing I ever see about it is shit like Aris Bakhtanians ripping some girl a new one despite being on his team.

>>47162228
>>47162232
I'm not saying it's not corny. I'm just saying I'm like 90% sure whoever wrote that wasn't going "oh man I'm so transgressive and profound". It's the kind of phrase that mixes high brow and trashy imagery, and I'm pretty sure the writer knew it was as profound as a Banksy mural.

Also, I didn't say that everyone is trans, I said everyone is a quirky weirdo. Being trans is just one example of being a deviation from the culturally imposed norms. A growing 1% of the world seems to not fit in the binary gender norms, and that number seems like it would be at least a little higher among a group of people who are able to "try before you buy" or see how green the grass is on such things. More than that, the attitude of doing what you've been doing for your whole life is already the kind of thing that doesn't make for a good Mage, so shaking things up in any way (gender or otherwise) is par for the course. A near death experience--or a near Heaven experience--is the kind of thing that makes you go "woah. This is not how I want to live my life". Plus, there's the nature of being some supernatural weirdo to begin with, which already makes you less "normal". As >>47161818 says, when you get eternal life, you don't decide to spend it bored.
>>
>>47161593
Cordyceps. Paralysis. Bat-things that swallow your living brain and keep it as reference material.
>>
>>47162268
More like a big fuck you to your parents...
>>
>>47162315
There's no reason not to be a fucking weirdo when you are also a werewolf or a vampire or a wizard, obvi.

"oh man i'm a fucked-up supernatural creature better spend the rest of my life/unlife doing taxes & wearing Business Suits."

That said, any supernatural who takes their power stat above 5 deserves to be killed.
>>
>>47162315
>a near Heaven experience
I kind of want to make a mage that awakened during an Ayahuasca trip
>>
>>47162341
Mages pretty much have to, though, what with those gnosis prereqs.
>>
So how long till some crazy Thyrsus mage creates Mushroom Zombies from The Last Of Us
>>
>>47162370
Who says they haven't already tried?
They'd just got Dissonance'd away and forgotten within a day or two.
>>
>>47162268
Any Sympathetic name is going to be a part of the Lie. They're all a prison. Changing your serial number doesn't stop you from having a serial number. It's just decorating the bars of your prison. I'd argue that worrying about your Sympathetic name is actually giving in to the Lie.

Also, >>47162265 your Sympathetic Name being your deadname means it's like double occulted. Only way to find it out would be to track down people who knew you pre-transition or, even worse, dig through bureaucracy to try to find it.

Although you DO want to give out your Sympathetic Name to people. It's a good way for them to get in touch with you in an emergency.

>>47162341
Power Stats are useful. Also, that's kind of my point. No vampire (well, no Werewolf; Vampires get off on being sexy business suit dominant Christian Grey guy) is going to want to just dress up in business suits and go hold a nine to five. They're going to say "fuck it" and do whatever they want. And pretty much everyone wants to not be stuck in the little narrow band of what society says is socially acceptable.

I mean, of the Mages I've been coming up with, I've got a transgender diviner who casually walks around without trouble despite being blind, a martial artist who gets off when she's punched, and a cabal of Death focused Mages who wear masks and robes and style themselves on the four Horsemen. Maybe the five, to add in a bit of Geist.

>Captchas
Do these "keep clicking until it all goes away" captchas piss anyone else off? More so than the usual captchas.
>>
>>47162353
i'm pretty sure like 1/4 of Mastigos & 1/3 of Thrysus actually awaken that way.

>>47162366
Mage is one of the few CofD games where the power stat is absolutely integral to character advancement, weirdly enough.
You can get by pretty well as a Primal Urge 1 werewolf for a VERY long time, for example.
>>
>>47162400
>I've got a transgender diviner who casually walks around without trouble despite being blind, a martial artist who gets off when she's punched, and a cabal of Death focused Mages who wear masks and robes and style themselves on the four Horsemen.
This sounds like the premise to a terrible anime.

>>47162405
Mastigos always seem like more of a coke or herion. Drugs to party with.
>>
Extremely important & relevant question: How the FUCK do you come up with names for the Sundered World? I'm at such a loss that I'm just raiding Bury My Heart At Wounded Knee because I can't think of any simple, clearly-translated-from-a-more-beautiful-language-into-English names for NPCs.
FUCK.
>>
>>47162464

People name things for what they are. A port town gets called Port Town, a town by a river becomes Riverton, etc.

The further back you go, the more obvious and literal that becomes, even for people. Family of smiths? Just call 'em Smith. Family of tailors? You guessed it.
>>
>>47162464

Deed names, dude. What notable thing did so-and-so do? There's the Master of Forces who goes by Sky Tamer, the spooky necromancer is Well Drinker, etc. The hunter took down (and is now called) Great Red Stag; the coward is like a Grey Rat.
>>
File: 1393603706650.jpg (519KB, 1814x2048px) Image search: [Google]
1393603706650.jpg
519KB, 1814x2048px
This is how I Shapeshifter
>>
>>47162461
Or the premise to a game where becoming obsessive about something is literally the path to enlightenment. Obsessing over baseball, Sherlock Holmes, BDSM, the furry fandom, and motorcycle repair are all legitimate paths to Godhood.
>>
>>47162546
idk I guess I really like simple characters and biased against the ones you mentioned.
>>
>>47162495
thanks AJ, that helps. I might have some village children with fantastically shitty & lame names to signify that they've done nothing important yet as well.
>>
there is this virginal girl I've raped multiple times and taken her virginity each time because I use time to go back before I raped her.
>>
>>47162578
Thats a smart and worth while use for time magic.
>>
>>47162285

The cited spell also doesn't replace the original sympathetic name, and there is no Lasting way to sever it.

Only an archmaster can truly and permanently replace a sympathetic name, all other means are temporary, capable of being dispelled and/or have other serious emotional and magical consequences (e.g., loss of individual identity, cutting connections, etc.).

All this is important in-setting because it reinforces the prison of the Lie.
>>
Explain how exactly Beasts an Mummies connected?
>>
>>47162540
Ooooooh, that's gooooood.
>>
>>47162857
The Astral.
>>
>>47162857
The astral mostly. That and they offhandedly mention that they have a connection through The Judges (who according to begotten may or may not have been Beasts themselves) kinda like 3rd cousins
>>
>>47162857

They both don't exist in my setting
>>
>>47162857
>>47163026
Honestly my headcanon is that the Judges, Dragons, Strix, Dark Mother, etcetera all come from the same proto-Pangaean entities.
You might know them as the Idigam
>>
>>47163128
>Dragons
triggered
>>
>>47163258
>triggered by dragons
What are you, a Tremere?
>>
>>47163288
I thought we were talking about that fansplat.
>>
>>47163300
No, I meant the Atlantean Dragons, who are the source of Mage's powers.
>>
>>47163315
Dragons as literal creatures/beings of pure magick didn't even get mentioned ONCE in Mage 2. Which is odd because I seem to recall Dave talking about "Atlantean ruins with hieroglyphs of honking big lizards" at some point in the last year.
>>
>>47163333
Might have been cut for space. He did talk about Atlantis becoming more metaphorical didn't he? To get rid of the cultural problem that Atlantis causes?
>>
>>47163258
Technicaly what can you do with demon ability play on words to fucker who says "triggered" all the time?
>>
>>47163355
I use the term "triggered" to insult the kind of people who are anti-progressive and complain about other people complaining about things, and get pissed off and accuse others of being triggered, when by the common way it's used, they're being triggered.

Oh shit I just realized it's my "you mad bro". I have become the memes. I have become the thing I hate. I must commit sudoku.
Shit, did it again, there's no hope for me!
Save yourselves!
>>
>>47163443
This is true. Triggered is the new bro. It'll become common language through mockery, then be used without irony.
>>
>>47163503
Honestly I fucking hate anti-SJW shit (really anti-progressivism), but complaining that people were "triggered" for complaining about something shitty is probably the thing I hate most. It's basically shutting down any argument. "I don't have the intellectual capacity to think about the implications of what you're complaining about, so I'll just insult you". And yet, of course they're the ones who are flipping out and getting offended that someone would dare question something they see as innocuous.

Honestly, anti-progressivism reminds me of doctors during the advent of germ theory, and the way they refused to wash their hands because the notion that *they* could be dirty--even after performing autopsies--was patently absurd to them. "This world view I've had my entire life can't be a problem! That would mean that I'm a bad person for doing it, so I refuse to even consider it!"

Fuck me, yes, ̶I̶ ̶m̶a̶d̶.I'm triggered.

This is why I've been joking that Mage is an SJW game
John Snow had Mage Sight.
>>
Is there any trove with the oWoD city sourcebooks? Thanks!
>>
>>47163616
I think I understand you, bro.
>>
>>47158716
You likely wouldn't be able to reach back before the conclusion of their Rite of Return, and if you chronokill them anywhere past that point you haven't really accomplished anything.
>>
>>47161593
Acanthus. Never really liked them, then ran into an Archmage who put him in a Geas which ultimately ruined his entire supernal quest and turned him into a mockery of his own best features with him brutally merging with his own archenemy (A dude who refused to even acknowledge him I should add) just to survive in a split second decision. Pretty salty about all forms of fate magic but he's never run into a Fae he couldn't violently explode.

So in short, only the Acanthus are deserving of fear because they fuck with people's rightful fates AND can't be exploded.
>>
>>47162540
Hengeyōkai
>>
>>47162400
You could make a Sympathetic name reflecting your Supernal name you've written on your watchtower. That's probably one of the biggest "fuck you" you could give to the Lie.
>>
I'm Atamajakki's boyfriend and I brutally fuck him in the ass nightly to make him repent for the sins he's visited upon this board. You're welcome.

Any news on a revised DtF or have they given up on the best game in the classic lineup? I've been not paying attention since White Wolf went tits up and got themselves bought by CCP in 2000 something.
>>
>>47164341
Maybe D20 in 2022
>>
>>47164341

The anniversary edition may be out in 2020 or something
>>
File: image.gif (91KB, 700x500px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
91KB, 700x500px
>>47164357
Can monte cook never touch anything again please thanks
>>
>>47164372
He has plenty of time to die until 2022
>>
File: image.jpg (346KB, 1280x1122px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
346KB, 1280x1122px
>writes a detailed homebrew that functions as a perfect allegory for victims of human trafficking to cope with
>realizes the homebrew has an audience of 1
>me
>no one will play my ptsd games with me
Welp i guess its back to changeling
>>
>>47164471
I thought you were describing changeling
>>
Could you have a group of Scelestus working with the Tremere as allies of convenience?
>>
>>47164577
What is SOO BAD that those two are working together.
>>
>>47164603
Things from the Lower Depths finally getting an opening through the Abyss to consume the Fallen World? it is at this point that the Tremere have a "The Universe is where I keep all my stuff." realization.
>>
>>47164618
So Hellmenth, got it.
>>
>>47164647
Hellmenth are a Lower Depths thing?
>>
>>47164685
Yup.
>>
>>47164699
Well it's seems that whatever Lower Depths they come from got the first bite of the Fallen World.
>>
>>47164341
>I'm Atamajakki's boyfriend and I brutally fuck him in the ass nightly to make him repent for the sins he's visited upon this board.
Why am I supposed to care about Atamajakki's sex life?
>>
>>47163616
John Snow wasn't the handwashing guy, that was Ignaz Semmelweis.

Stop getting all your information about the real world from youtube shows, Aspel, you're embarrassing yourself. Go outside. Maybe take some actual history classes.
>>
>>47163616
>Honestly, anti-progressivism reminds
I am pro progressive but anti SJW. There is a difference
>>
>>47164772
Aspel refuses to accept that there's a difference between progressives and SJWs.
>>
>>47164772
>>47164804
"Anyone who disagrees with me is a closet bigot who won't admit it" is a common SJW viewpoint. "Anti-SJWs are really just anti-progressive" smacks of that pretty hard.
>>
>>47164577
>>47164618
I think the Tremere as a whole are against dealing with the Abyss as they still believe the Lie should be broken and the Supernal is the truth, even if they have a different way of going about it. I bet some would be up for it though. Also, if those things that come in from the Lower Depths are demons from the Infernal, they would probably be willing to help stop the Abyss because they hate it. The Abyss wants to destroy our reality while demons love it.
>>
>>47165059
So a Tremere House where everyone has a Hellmenth or some other Lower Depths thing boud to them, got it.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a8-pdwEhTBo
And cue an angry Krewe in 3...2...1...
>>
>>47164749
I didn't say John Snow was the handwash guy, but he was a different "no, you idiots, this is how it works" guy. And of course I remember him better due to a youtube video.

>>47164818
>>47164804
>>47164772
I've noticed that "SJW" is just code for "anything too progressive for me" about as much or more often than "anyone who believes in social vengeance over social justice". SJW is a meaningless term. What it means depends on how far you are to the left.

>>47165127
I feel like too many people are going "a Tremere house that does X".

>>47165159
What n'the heck? Also, what kind of man just grabs a hunk of strange white meat that showed up at night and feeds it to customers? Where are they that they can just get guns with a shitty fake ID? I assumed they were England, but I assume every accent is England.

I have no idea what I just watched.
>>
>>47165159
>>47165660

Oh, Lee Hardcastle, you've done it again. The video for Tech Noir is still the best thing he's ever done, though.
>>
>>47165660
>I have no idea what I just watched.
I'll be honest I don't have much of a clue either.

>>47165737
Yeah his stuff be pretty good for CofD. Take this, I think it might fit as just another piece of weird shit that could happen to any mortal.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=71xpQUFgk_k
>>
>Have you ever been the expert in a room full of opinionated but uninformed people? Think about the feeling you get when they speak intellectual falsehoods, and others agree. Think about the feeling you get when your voice is shouted down by the raw numbers of other voices. Then, think about the feeling you get when your voice begins to click and resonate with the audience, and you feel you can make a change, to inform, to enlighten. Multiply those feelings one-hundredfold, and you have an idea of what Gnosis is.
>>
>>47165737
>>47165832
What's with his psychics having one big spooky white eye?
>>
So Wisdom is basically the same 1e Victorian Morality chart, but it's way truncated. I don't really mind, since it allows for some greyness, but at the same time how do you handle Wisdom when 4 to 7 are all the same level of Sin?
>>
>>47166360
Not at all.
It's more focused on control now.
I'll point out that causing someone pain in a way that they'll get over it is never a breaking point, provided you do it with planning and deliberation.
>>
>>47165897

It feels like a reference to a character in an obscure horror movie but I can't put my finger on it.
>>
>>47162172
>Isn't that super unworkable outside of Shadowrun? I mean, unless he's off in a bunker somewhere, it's not like he's going to be able to control them on the fly. You can't really easily control them while out and about. A gun drone, I mean, not drones in general.

He's a changeling specced around this kind of shit so all bets are off.
>>
>>47166360
High Wisdom makes Paradox pass quickly - useful when you only invoke it once and a while.

Low Wisdom makes Paradox Conditions lapse quickly - ideal when you throw around paradox enough that exceptional successes are likely.

It's less morality, and more discipline.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eul2edlLCBQ
Demon?
>>
>>47167092
Paradox Conditions lapsing quickly isn't a good thing - after that happens, EVERY spell you cast provokes Paradox, even if you're being careful not to Reach at all nor cast around Sleepers, until you scour it out.
>>
>>47167196
You know, until you scour it out of your pattern for 1 lethal damage
>>
>>47166398
>I'll point out that causing someone pain in a way that they'll get over it is never a breaking point, provided you do it with planning and deliberation.
Got a citation proving that one? It might make Mastigos interesting.
>>
>>47164341
>revised DtF or have they given up on the best game in the classic lineup
Demon the Fallen was fucking terribly done, except the lore. It'd take a shit ton of work to rework it and we're no where near 2024 for them to even start it yet.

And even then, that's in White Wolf's ballpark now.
>>
>>47164818
"Anyone who disagrees with me is awful and bad in some way" is a common internet viewpoint, anon. Regressive "anti-sjw" types are just as likely to have that viewpoint.
>>
>>47167205
I did say until you scour it out. You can also scour it out BEFORE it lapses, so there's no real advantage to it lapsing quickly.
>>
>>47167215
Enlightened level Acts of Hubris:
Unneccessary magic, affecting bystanders

Understanding level Acts of Hubris:
Allowing Sleepers to witness magic, Soul Stone creation, not containing severe paradoxes, mind control, murder and long-time injury of others.

Falling level Acts of Hubris:
Killing someone in a fit of rage, destroying souls, allowing Supernal beings to be destroyed by the Fallen, dealing with the Abyss

Nowhere is deliberate pain and suffering mentioned. As long as they get over it, it's fine.
>>
>>47166875
How's it work out?

>>47167092
Well, all the examples are mostly but not always about morality. But I meant how do other people plan to handle the fact that rank 4 through 7 are all equivalent, other than being encouraged to eyeball it?

>>47167345
>>47164818
Honestly, my problem is that people tend to lump anyone who is more progressive than they are into the same group as people who literally want retribution. Which while understandable is unethical.
The problem is that everyone IS a bigot, and most people don't want to admit it. That's the problem. No one wants to acknowledge that there are problems with what they're doing. They don't want to admit that maybe the way we as a society view sex and rape makes many victims hesitate coming forward because they feel guilty. They don't want to admit that maybe minority representation that's lacking or stereotypical at best can lead to lower self esteem among demographics. They don't want to admit that casual things they've said can be stressful. They don't want to admit that going from an autopsy to a birthing without washing your hands might lead to infant mortality.
Hell, in America, people use the "I was spanked as a child and I turned out fine" argument despite mountains of psychological evidence to the contrary and also the fact that condoning and encouraging corporal punishment of children isn't turning out fine.

Which, hey, bringing this back to Mage is literally all symptoms of the Exarchs. Being able to see those connections when other people don't is pretty fucking shitty, because if you point them out, everyone says you're lying and full of shit--or dismiss you as just trying to signal how virtuous you are, which means they feel judged, even though whether you truly care or not doesn't mean anything--because the other option is that maybe they've been doing shitty things and don't realize it.
>>
>>47167687
Oh yea, I'm >>47167345 and I agree with you 100%.

The occasional tumblrite who decides to crusade for, like, otherkin rights, or who starts yelling at someone for not being "progressive enough" is annoying and bad, but it's not even close to the same level of bad as the people who demonize them, or send them death threats, or go on shooting sprees... I was not trying to suggest that at all.

"SJW"s are a straw man that the type of people you're talking about hold up to say SEE THEY'RE JUST AS BAD AS US THAT MEANS ITS OKAY TO DO WHAT WE DO even though that's not even close to true.
>>
>>47167687
So, what you're saying is, goobergate was a Panopticon/Hegemony joint operation, right? Because that makes a lot of sense.
>>
>>47168278
Yes. Despite what the book says, The Hegemonic Ministry is clearly giving up on the global scale to focus on interpersonal schisms.

I also had someone link this on Facebook
http://www.pinknews.co.uk/2016/05/03/watch-jehovahs-witnesses-are-using-this-creepy-anti-gay-cartoon-to-indoctrinate-kids/
My first thought was "FUCKING PATERNOSTER"

>>47168218
Honestly, I don't even care about Otherkin. I mean, ThisExist on Youtube did an episode on them and ended with, essentially, "so?" and that's pretty much the right attitude. As long as they aren't trying to co-opt transgender struggles, I don't care. And, honestly, "Otherkin" by and large seem to be a pop culture version of Clinical Lycanthropy. (This is why I get called SJW even by other people who get called SJWs).

After binging on Mage, I can't help but see Mage everywhere. Maybe one of the reasons I'm so able to relate to the Horror portrayed in Mage is because it works so well as a metaphor for depression. Everything is terrible, but you either buy from Walmart or you starve.
>>
>>47161938
Just go full Araki on the X-Men, like the people above you have mentioned. Have Werewolf Jotaro and Changeling Changeling show up as paramedics to pick up some random kid that recently got Vamp'd.

It's an international organization, so it's going ot be a random chance of them showing up even in big cities. You're still more likely to get a normal paramedic who is trained to deal with more 'damaged' individuals anyway.

Street level Hunters probably complain about their tax dollars going to fund furries and friends, but no one is dumb enough to shoot paramedics and expect to live.

Bigger groups might see them as a cheap way to dispose of low level monsters. A way for them to pass the buck and let someone else deal with the problem of housing Werewolves and Vampires.

Make them the new parent group of that Werewolf reprogramming organization and give them a better relationship with VASCU and INTERPOL.

Remember to just have fun with it. Go all out.
>>
>>47168278
I don't think the Seers have the resources or inclination to micromanage every internet slapfight, that sort of thing just arises organically out of the Lie. They'll just monitor the bigger picture of people wasting their lives getting passionately worked up about the most retarded things imaginable and go "hm, yes, everything seems to be in order".
>>
>>47168600
And what with the Paetorians losing followers due to all-out war being unprofitable (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NbuUW9i-mHs) we may see a new Ministry replacing them in the future.

I personally just want Prelacy rules for the other Exarchs that didn't get them in 1E
>>
>>47168656
They need to come out and say Mammon is running the show and has been since like 1900.
>>
>>47168677
Enh, What would the Prelacies of Chancellor be?
>>
>>47168677
>>47168656
I like how in a Mage context, that video says that Hegemony is losing because Mammon is more profitable.

>>47168655
They create the breeding ground for it. The Exarchal symbols of oppression divide and subvert, and blossom into disastrous gardens where the Seers can thrive. The Seers fertilize the soil and plant the seeds and watch the corruption sprout.

Though I could see more than a few Seers cultivating a few internet slapfights, knowing how the one thing will lead to another.
>>
>>47168745
>Though I could see more than a few Seers cultivating a few internet slapfights, knowing how the one thing will lead to another.
You mean to say that there are Seers who are AS WE SPEAK, shitposting on 4chan?
>>
>>47168876
>Implying moot isn't a Seer
>Implying hiroyuki isn't as Seer
I mean, come on, "moot" even sounds like a Shadowname.
>>
>>47168900
>moot
>A Seer of the Hegemonic Ministry
Wait, if he banned virt indefinitely, then that means...virtualoptim was a mage!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IXvfNJIOzxg
>>
>>47164471

My friend has a pretty cool fangame tgat's a metaphor for being a survivor of human trafficking. It's a pretty cool project.
>>
>>47169062
Is it called Changeling: The Lost?
Because that'd be super easy to do in Changeling; just make a character who was passed around between various members of the Gentry, or something. Or sold off at a fae-ville auction.
>>
>>47169016

If virtualoptim is a Mage then I'm embracing being a Banisher. Let's just go burn it all down.
>>
>>47168600
I'm with you - I'm against being cruel to otherkin/furries/etc as well. I still think they're dumb, but fuck it, they can do whatever they want. That's pretty much my attitude toward any kind of lifestyle, so long as they aren't, like you said, trying to pretend like being furry is the same as being trans or something similar.

>>47168655
They don't have to micromanage anything. They don't even have to have STARTED anything. But you can bet your ass they'd be working to fan the flames and keep things going.
>>
>tfw it's been two weeks and Onyx Path still hasn't responded to your application
>>
>>47171047

It got caught in a spam filter.
>>
>>47168656
The Praetorian Ministry doesn't necessarily want TOTAL war, it wants POINTLESS war. Petty war. Violence for no good reason.

We've got plenty of that.
>>
>>47171047

It will be a while. It took me two or three months before I heard anything back from it. If you don't end up hearing back in like six months, try again with something new.
>>
>>47169016

That wasn't moot, it was hiro, and it didn't work from what i've seen.
>>
>>47167687
He's got dice out the ass for it due to changeling shenanigans so I'd say pretty well. The chageling working with the Anakim took out a rank three spirit i n one turn. The drone did most of the damage while the Anakim picked up the spirit and slammed it into some cars.
>>
>>47167377
So it's ok to torture and hack off limbs so long as you heal them up afterwards?
>>
File: calcriskbadmath.jpg (30KB, 500x352px) Image search: [Google]
calcriskbadmath.jpg
30KB, 500x352px
>>47160438

Brian is my Agency a Labyrinth?

DID I WALK RIGHT INTO THE CENTER OF A FUCKING LABYRINTH

IS KATE'S FUCKING MECHANIC GOING TO SIGN HIS GODDAMN NAME ON A FUCKING WATCHTOWER

THAT BITCH WAS HIVE SOULED FUCK FUCK FUCK SHE'S NOT EVEN DEAD I JUST GOT ONE OF HER BODIES

You're all working with her, aren't you
>>
>>47171932

Both mentally and physically. Inflicting trauma would fall under "long-term alteration of a sapient being's nature," which is also a Wisdom sin.
>>
>>47171953
So going past the point at which they'd recover from it naturally is fine, but if it requires magic to fix, that's Hubris?
>>
>>47172001

For a definition of "naturally" that doesn't include outside aid, I'd say.

If you traumatize someone to the point that they'll be jumpy around pie until someone changes them back (through therapy, medication, or magic), that's probably a long-term alteration of their nature, and thus Hubris.

Similarly, if they'll "naturally" recover... in a decade, or in a year, that'd also be a long-term alteration by any reasonable definition.
>>
>>47171933
This brighten my day. Thanks for that.
>>
Is the onyx path fourms down? I can't open it for some reason.
>>
>>47168677

The reason Mammon ain't officially in charge yet is because Aaron Burr realized Paternoster's necessary to keep The Ruin's bitches from knifing him in the kidneys and taking his shit. So Burr has to get the suits to play nice just long enough for him to figure out how to stop them. Which, they won't because ONLY A JEW THEARCH WOULD EXPECT ME TO SACRIFICE MUH SHORT TERM GAINS!!!!!

Miami's skyscrapers will fall, the UN will fail to keep refugees from being massacred in the millions, and the final battle between good and evil will be decided based entirely on whether Paternoster is sore enough over losing the seat to either convert to Oracle worship or Open The G
>>
>>47172055
Sounds legit, although now I'm starting to view all temporary magic cast to influence sleepers directly, similar to drugging.
>>
Is atamajakki really a furry? Or is he just saying that to get a rise out of us?

I don't care if he is or not, but I am curious.
>>
So, who is the worst shitposter on these threads?

Aspel?
atamajakki?
Camilla?

I'm not counting HentaiLARP-chan since all three of the previous posters have been accused of being him at different points and overall he is an obvious trollsona, while atamajakki, Carmilla, and Aspel all seem sincere in their shitposting.

So, it's a three-way contest between a furry, an SJW, and a weebish guido. Who is the worst shitposter?

Before this current thread, I would've gone with Camilla due to his obsessive resistance to change when it comes to CofD (and his equally obsessive tendencies over crime thrillers and 90's anime), but given the latest SJW tirade, I'm tied between him and Aspel.
>>
>>47172561
That guys who keep calling the rules fanfiction.
>>
>>47172642
Huh?
>>
>>47172679
That one troll who would come by every once and a while. Saying Hunters are immune to the Lie because they are a template. He would also accuse mages of supremacy. And would always leave by saying "enjoy your fanfiction, bye".
>>
>>47172424
Maybe?
>>
>>47172561
I'd say Camilla.
Aspel is at least bearable, in small doses.
Atamajakki is probably the best of them, honestly.
Camilla? Every time he posts, it's to talk about his superior 1e game and about how his group is the best group and nobody should even bother playing 2e.
It's annoying as fuck.
>>
>>47172722
Ah, that guy. Forgot about him.

Yes, he was god-awful. Still, I think Aspel is worse.

atamajakki and Camilla have their hangups and get annoying at times, but both are quite good-natured and well-meaning on Onyx Path forums.

It's when they get on /tg/ that both of them go full retard.
>>
>>47172747
Honestly I don't see the problem with Aspel.
>>
>>47172561

Metaposting in an attempt to bump the thread is the worst kind of metaposting. That said, Carmilla's the worst shitposter.
>>
File: consider the following.gif (216KB, 500x255px) Image search: [Google]
consider the following.gif
216KB, 500x255px
>>47168278
Hmm even fa/tg/uys do the immature name thing with GG. Thought it was just Tumblrtards who did that~

>>47168620
I like this. May just use the Speedwagon Foundation in a future chronicle.

>>47171047
One Day.

>>47167687
Fee Fie Foe Fum, I smell the bullshit of a tumblrtard. It may not rhyme but it's true.

Why is it that every time I go to a World of Darkness/Chronicles of Darkness thread I see a swarm of flies round a pile of bullshit.

Here's a question for you guys; what draws the social justice types to WoD?
>>
>>47173088
>Here's a question for you guys; what draws the social justice types to WoD?
It's history of being counterculture, however overstated, has remained plus the writers and developers of this generation and especially OPP are all SJWs, and desperately want to be seen as making important contributions so they crow about it any chance they get.
>>
>>47173334
An ironic twist, considering 90% of them are/were white males. We've yet to see the stunning work of an oppressed minority blow us all away under a OPP banner.
>>
>>47173088
GG is inherently immature, mocking names can't make it any more so.
>>
>>47173425
Not GG being immature. You being immature by pulling out schoolyard bullshit. It's a hashtag not the name of some elder god that is summoned by uttering it's name.
>>
>>47173491
Except, like I said, GG is inherently immature. Mocking names fit it.
>>
>>47173088
The better question is what draws none SJWs to WoD?

This is our game.
>>
>>47173576
but it's really not. It's a hashtag that anybody can use. It's as immature as the individual poster.
>>
>>47173602
None?
>>
>>47173088

White Wolf has always had a history of embracing new social trends, for good and for ill. They used to get shit for using "she" as a pronoun every once in a while for the rules, back when that was the hot issue topic of the day. Their games have always been associated with the counterculture, like neopagans and goths, which always tended to be more liberally minded, if only on the surface. One could argue that the very idea of "playing the monster" and potentially gaining empathy for their plight and condition is a more liberal take on horror than the traditional Hammer Horror style you'd see in Chill or the more classic style you'd see in Call of Cthulhu. It's a trend that's lasted into becoming Onyx Path Publishing. White Wolf/OPP's always been pretty political and left-leaning, but all of their bents can be pretty much excised out of the game with no change, so seeing people get into a tizzy about it baffles me. I just chalk it up to oversensitive kids on the internet who think they're different from the other oversensitive kids on the internet because they hung their hat on a different rack.
>>
>>47173624
*non
>>
>>47172561
The worst shitposter is the Mage supremacy guy, full stop. Aspel doesn't shitpost. He has opinions that people disagree with. I don't have an issue with him, for the primary reason that he actually knows the games and the rules, which is more than, like, half of the posters here can say. But of the named shitposters? Carmilla makes me weigh the risk/reward of first degree murder.
>>
Wow, it is really hard to be progressive, but non sjw in these threads. I can't agree with anyone here.
>>
>>47173629
Never thought of it that way.

>>47173661
Ah! You were saying; "What draws non-sjws to WoD"

Welp. It's a modern game with an easy to use character creation system, the metaplot of Classic is nice to comb through in between sessions and the games themselves are the perfect level of 90's cheese to be memorable and fun.

New/Chronicles is a fucking amazing toolbox and it allows for great horror games and great crossover games

...wait did you just admit to being a social justice type?

Not many people admit that. Good for you, acknowledging the problem is the first step to recovery!
>>
>>47173752
I am a progressive, which people will call SJW. I've just taken it like Yank. People want to put a retarded label on me, I'll take it, just so we can stop arguing details.

I am okay with LGBT, and I am a feminist. I guess I'm an SJW.
>>
Did people really get assblasted about WW using "she" in their books?
>>
>>47173901

"Assblasted" maybe, but it definitely caused a stir. Exalted 1e putting a black girl on the cover also provoked a response.
>>
>>47173901
I think the made up pronouns are the ones that people balk at.

>>47173842
Ah, a regressive leftist then. Have fun being a pegboard.

>>47173945
Really? You sure it wasn't the crappy art? Cause that 1e art does not look good at all.
>>
>>47173088
>Here's a question for you guys; what draws the social justice types to WoD?
Just come to infinitychan its better
>>
>>47173967
More useful than an imageboard troll. Enjoy being a shithead.
>>
>>47174062
Enjoy your daily pegging and cucking you little mangina you~
>>
>>47174143
You seem mad that I'm actually getting laid. Try respecting people, it helps.
>>
>>47173967
>>47174143
can't you just put this crap aside and chill in the thread for monster roleplay? you're not a wizard, your obsessions don't need to consume your life.
>>
>>47167354
letting it lapse gives you arcane beats.
>>
File: image.png (145KB, 491x530px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
145KB, 491x530px
>>47172424

I mean, I have an OC who represents me that happens to be a pretty cow person, and I thought Zootopia was a pretty great kids movie, but I'm not a suit-owning, orgy-attending deviant.

Even if the one Changeling game I was in did turn into ERP.
>>
File: Fuck You.gif (975KB, 500x230px) Image search: [Google]
Fuck You.gif
975KB, 500x230px
>>47174289
Respect is earned and only by people who deserve it.

>>47174323
Obession?
No.
Merely a fire that's been lit by;

Seeing people I admire revealed to be fucking sell outs, hypocrites, and assholes.
Seeing my hobbies become hollow husks of their former selves by the overly pc and the cucks that follow them
and of course seeing the world burn itself to the ground because of these three particular types of idiot and not being able to do a goddamn thing about it.

So excuse me if I get angry on the internet every time I'm reminded of how shitty things have gotten
>>
>>47172792
I'd agree to a point, while Aspel has the worst opinions overall, Carmilla's the more obnoxious one. But as a previous anon mentioned, he's only a shitlord when he posts on /tg/.

Visit him and talk with him on Onyx Path's forums and while he still has the same hangups about CofD 2e, he's a hell a lot more civil about it and actually seems kind of a nice guy, although not too bright.

My personal theory is that Carmilla is probably on the milder end of the autism spectrum (and I don't mean autistic in the sense of the common 4chan insult, I'm talking a legit case here) hence his obsessions with anime and the mafia, and his rigid thinking/resistance to change, and possibly has a mood disorder explaining his wild mood swings and outbursts on /tg/.

Between Onyx Path's tighter codes of conduct and the closer-knit sense of community, Carmilla is more civil and well-meaning there, if a bit unintelligent. Here, where everyone is anonymous and free to let out their inner douchebag, he goes full apeshit.

But, enough playing armchair psychologist. I'd say Aspel has the worst viewpoints and Camilla has the worst attitude.
>>
>>47174579
Wow, we have a full on goobergater over here. I wondered what GG you guys were talking about (I honestly didn't get it).

Sorry guys, I'll stop replying to him now. Didn't know we had an actual baby.
>>
>>47174608

Carmilla recently apologized on the OPP forums for being so violently opposed to Vampire 2e once the fact that the God-Machine isn't in it was brought up.
>>
So for a Hunter group about exploring the Astral:

>young hacktivists using VR headsets to commit acts of terror against symbols in the Temenos they don't like
>1960s black budget narco-telepathy program using drugs and meditation to try and weaponize the unwaking world
>>
>>47174664
Probably an expression of his insecurities.

My guess is that he genuinely wants to be part of the Onyx Path community fandom and be a fan of the material, but the material honestly doesn't agree with him or his mindset and I don't think he is fully aware of that.

I think that Requiem 1e was probably either his first RPG or one of his very first RPG's, and he played it in the "superheroes with fangs" style either due to him being young or having an immature/inexperienced ST. So, his hatred for personal horror and 2e/The God-Machine is probably fueled by a mix of rose-tinted nostalgia for his early RPG days and mild autism.

He'd be happier if he just let White Wolf/Onyx Path go and play BESM or whatever.

Just a hypothesis though, so take my words with a grain of salt.
>>
>>47174700
How are they even getting there? You need Mana to go through the astral threshold.
>>
>>47174579
I've just noticed something about the three aforementioned shitposters, they're all some kind of SJW bait.

atamajakki is a furry and isn't sure whether or not they are trans

Aspel is a full on SJW progressive, although I'm unsure of their orientation or identity

Carmilla recently admitted to being bisexual but otherwise seems apolitical, caring more about his little 1e Requiem GTA game than identity politics.
>>
>>47174579
Don't work yourself up, just ignore Aspel.
>>
Guys, we should stop arguing over politics and focus on our pretend monster games. That's the point of this thread.
>>
>>47174608
>>47174743

This sort of makes sense given the circumstantial evidence we know about him.

You mention he'd be better off playing Big Eyes Small Mouth, and he has mentioned on the Onyx Path forums that he intends to convert the 1e CofD games to BESM 1e (since that's the edition the licensed Sailor Moon RPG uses) but he never finished it and it was a long time ago.

Converting VTR or any other CofD game to BESM does seem like a square peg and round hole scenario. So perhaps you're right and he's clinically obsessed with early nWoD due to nostalgia and is too afraid to let go.
>>
>>47174900
This
>>
>>47174763
The headsets/drugs mentioned, maybe? If I was running it I'd just make it a case of "it's a Hunter game, not a Mage one, so the rules work differently." I haven't read enough of Mage yet to know if there's a real answer
>>
File: how.png (183KB, 482x327px) Image search: [Google]
how.png
183KB, 482x327px
Why is this thread so awful
>>
File: ItIsAMystery.gif (5KB, 500x169px) Image search: [Google]
ItIsAMystery.gif
5KB, 500x169px
>>47174763
>>47175035

>>47175069
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fq3abPnEEGE
>>
>>47175002
Carmilla is probably clinically obsessed with mob movies and 90's anime for similar reasons.

Now I'm laughing because I'm imagining his early Requiem characters being shitty unoriginal recolors of people like Michael Corleone and Tuxedo Mask.
>>
>>47175069
Aspel is going full-on SJW commie and two or three anons are playing armchair psychoanalysis with Carmilla who thankfully hasn't even posted in this thread yet.
>>
>>47171681
I meant "mechnically what does he do since he can't just rig into a drone".

>>47172769
I can back my opinions up with citations and generally know what I'm talking about. I also start a lot of the threads, make a lot of the title images, and have done a lot of homebrew, which /tg/ in general is usually against. Plus, I'm ridiculously SJW by the thread's standards, as evidenced by "Mage is an SJW game". Which... even beyond the metaphors that probably aren't even intentional, the most apathetic White Wolf or Onyx Path author is a fan of more social progress as opposed to less. So the question isn't why "SJWs" are attracted to WW/OPP games. It's why SQWs are attracted to a game where the status quo is explicitly evil, or at the very least less than ideal.

And, yes, people complained that VtM used "she". Anyone want to go delving through 90s messageboards to show us some flamewars that look oddly modern? I liked seeing that.

>>47174608
Other than "hurr, Aspel thinks divisiveness and a kneejerk reaction to societal changes that amount to being nice to people who are different from you is a bad thing", what opinions of mine do you find the worst? Again, even things like "mage is an SJW game" can be backed up by the text (and honestly it's even better as a metaphor for depression).

>>47174900
MONSTER POLITICS
>>
>>47175114
>Now I'm laughing because I'm imagining his early Requiem characters being shitty unoriginal recolors of people like Michael Corleone and Tuxedo Mask.
Are you implying that's not awesome?

>>47175002
Honestly, he--or the shitposter that pretends to be him, and I'm pretty sure this is the person we call "Hentai-LARP-chan" due to the similar posting style and topics--seems like the type to love Vampions. Honestly, BESM isn't a bad game, but I'd recommend using Tri-Stat dX itself, instead of the branded versions.
>>
>>47175281
I'm not really sure. All I know is that he's making lots of drive rolls.
>>
>>47175281
It isn't their fault. 4chan has built up yelling about SJW to be the cool kid thing to do. It is their 2016 version of stapling fag onto everything.

The best part is that the rise of Anti-SJW and GG enthusiasts has lead to 4chan and Reddit's cultures being even closer to each other. Yet, they still hate each other.
>>
>>47175308
I don't think they are the same although I do think he loves Vampions because the first VTR game played may have been a Vampions style game. Nostalgia combined with immaturity.
>>
>>47175281
Shut up, Doug. No one cares about your admitted shitposting.
>>
>>47174900
Just waiting for the Monday meeting notes to go up.
>>
>>47174579
>Seeing people I admire revealed to be fucking sell outs, hypocrites, and assholes.

That has absolutely nothing to do with this conversation, or the dread SJW, or of course this thread.

This is why the whole gamergate slapfight was so irritating. You have the odd hint of a reasonable grievance wrapped up in all the /pol/ rhetoric but it's all delivered in the most incoherent possible fashion so that you get a headache from trying to engage with it.
>>
>>47175281
>which /tg/ in general is usually against.
no, /tg/ just didn't like your homebrew because the best you can say about it is that it's nicely formatted.
>>
>>47175650
Watching GG get betrayed left and right was the absolute BEST part.

In the end they were left with a right-wing wind bag, and a washed up actor who only plays parts as ignorant meatheads.

Every web personality, every nerd lord, they all came screaming out into the open to let everyone know they weren't part of the GG nonsense.
>>
>>47175281
People like myself that are "SQW" as you put, just want to play a game with rad monsters in it, and don't really give two shit about how powerful and inclusive a mentally damaged Tranny feels because OPP puts in a gay Pride picture and a but of lame pronouns.

It does get annoying after awhile seeing it pushed constantly.
>>
every time I come to this thread it's either a bunch of fags arguing about whether a wizard can beat up a werewolf, or a bunch of fags arguing about their extreme-left cause celebre.

all namefags are cancerous attention whores. next time you see one try to stir up some shit, just ignore it!
>>
>>47175874
And whenever someone sees one 'lgbt' mention per book and says it is 'pushed constantly', I just laugh.
>>
http://theonyxpath.com/branded-monday-meeting-notes/

Here's the Monday Meeting Notes. Please argue about this instead.

New Changes:

>Editing

Beast Ready Made Characters (Beast: the Primordial)

>Post-Editing Development

MtC Mummy Novel (Mummy: the Curse)

Everything is pretty much the same.
>>
>>47176143
>Literally nothing
Nope, but we can find something else to argue about.

What has been your most successful examples of people playing the 'friendly traitor factions' that seem to be more and more common in CofD? Like Integraters in Demon where the best reason to keep one in a game seems to be 'He hasn't told anyone he wants to integrate' or 'Well he wants to do it on his terms, when the time is right'.
>>
>>47176201
My Integrator wanted to fix the God-Machine, not destroy it.

So basically see the God-Machine as an alcoholic father. They're abusive and you love them, but you really can't go back until they stop drinking, and you're going to stage an intervention.
That happens to look an awful lot like the Matrix lobby scene.
>>
So do none of the namefags like WoD?
>>
>>47176372
WoD had too much Goth 90s trench coats cis whites,
>>
>>47176372
As in the One World of Darkness?
>>
>>47176404
>>47176402
As a white cis, but not straight, male i'm fine with that.

also yea, one world of darkness :V The thing with metaplot an the best vampire clan.
>>
>>47175035
Here how you do it.

> Astral Adept (•••) Prerequisites: Awakened or Sleepwalker Effect: Your character is deeply in tune with her own soul, and may enter the Astral Realms without a place of power. In addition to the access methods listed on p. 249, your character may perform a ceremony to attune herself to the astral, then spend a Willpower point to allow her to meditate into the realms. Decide what form your ceremony takes when buying this Merit; many mages use a Legacy Oblation, while Sleepwalkers might require special drugs, exercises, or chants.
>>
>>47176372
Heh. I wouldn't have it in my trip if I didn't like it. I am just not a Mage fan, so I've been real quiet in the last few threads.
>>
File: The-Pack.jpg (562KB, 612x792px) Image search: [Google]
The-Pack.jpg
562KB, 612x792px
THE PACK
>>
>>47176554
Are they about to break into a routine?
>>
>>47172561
Atamajakki either Ignores posts he does not like or atleast jokes around and has a sense of humor. Aspel is just a miserable fuck that has to fight everything they dont agree with.
>>
>>47176554
AW FUCK YEAH THE PAAAACK! A book I care about :D
>>
>>47176554
That looks... very like someone took The Warriors' poster and drew on it.
>>
>>47176593
Well Warrior is a big inspiration for werewolf.
>>
>>47176593
Well considering the DArk Era for Werewolf the forsaken was basicly the warriors... YEah, that's pretty much what WtF 2e -is-
>>
>>47176554
What are we supposed to get in this supplement again? I haven't paid attention.
>>
>>47161740
>I want to love you, Mage 2e, but there's only room in my heart for one horror RPG about people consumed by obsession who do magic based on the potent symbols that underpin reality, and that's Unknown Armies. Delta Green and Night's Black Agents likewise threaten to bury Hunter 2e before it even comes out.
It would be great if you'd just fuck off and never enter these threads again, since you contribute nothing but bitching and don't even seem to like anything but the worst aspects of the game.
>>
>>47176554
That art honestly looks terrible.

>>47176372
I want to like it and have hope for it, but it's too cheesy for me. At least nWoD mostly keeps it to wink-wink nudge-nudge, like a Builder named Bob who's quote is "Can we fix it? Yes, we can." And also a Banisher cult that uses a brainwashed celebrity as it's mouthpiece.

Which is much less... overt compared to BLACK DOG GAMES REVENANT THE RAPENING
>>
>>47176633
http://theonyxpath.com/the-pack-werewolf-the-forsaken/
THEME: PLAYING THE PACK
The Pack focuses on the pack as a whole, the admixture of human, werewolf, Wolf-Blooded, and everything else. While it’s perfectly valid to have the players taking the role of werewolves and the Storyteller using the rest of the pack as supporting characters, here we bring all of the pack members into focus. We presenting the adjunct members as characters on a level with werewolves in the overall story — not on the Siskur-Dah necessarily, but in the fabric of the werewolves’ lives. It’s okay — hell, I’d encourage — two players playing their werewolf characters while another plays a Wolf-Blooded and a fourth plays both the totem and a couple of human characters who have useful expertise in the scene.

MOOD: US AGAINST THE WORLD
It’s a common Werewolf mood, and this book is no different. If you’re part of the pack, you’re one of us and we will look after you and defend you and maybe kick the shit out of you when you fuck up, but you are ours. If you’re not part of the pack you’re one of them, and the least member of the pack is worth ten of you.

CONTENTS
One thing I do have to say: this is not “Everything I wanted to include in Werewolf 2e but couldn’t.” As with previous Werewolf books, The Pack has a strong premise and things that don’t match with that premise have to wait for future books, so we can do packs the justice they deserve. It’s a bugger to have to say that; I’d like to have the extra 100K I wanted for the core book so we could update everything and not have these concerns. Que sera, sera.
With that in mind, here’s a grab-bag of stuff you’ll find on cracking open the covers.
>>
>>47176633
Wolf tactic, pack merits, possibly PACK RENOWN, new hunting grounds, lodges, possible rule for playing spirits, playing the packs totem and multiple humans.
>>
>>47176705
Sorry, didn't realize there was already a write up on the site. Now I feel like a dick.
>>
>>47176601
>>47176607

This is true, it's just funny how much my brain went 'where are all the leather jackets?' when I saw that cover.

As far as that, I may have to look into that Dark Eras. I've been developing a short tabletop game for friends of mine to ease them into the OWoD, playing Masquerade set in NYC during the 1980s. I am liberally dosing it with American Psycho and Jem and iconic 80s movies, and the Warriors is one I need to rewatch.
>>
>>47176564
>Atamajakki either Ignores posts he does not like or atleast jokes around and has a sense of humor.
Nah, he just takes off his name to shitpost, like here >>47176700
>>
>>47176705
Chapter One: Us and Them
What the pack is, how it works as a whole, and how it interacts with the outside world. Here, we elide the internal divisions. They’re for the future. For now, you’re one of us, so you get to know about:
How packs present to the outside world — not just biker gangs but office workers, software houses, fire crews, to cults.
How packs recruit, both inducting new werewolves and those members who do not have a psycopathology requiring pack living.
How packs organize, whether they go for the “tiered” method of Werewolf/Wolf-Blooded/Human, direct democracy, or other things.
An alternate system for creating pack members during play.
Options for troupe play, familiar to players of Ars Magica, the Civil War event for Marvel Heroic Roleplaying, and a little thing caled W20: Shattered Dreams
Some Merits that apply to the pack as a whole.

>>47176721
it's fine
>>
>>47176725
It's funny because the first post was talking about how bad Aspel is and the second post was me.
He did ask why none of "the namefags" like oWoD.
>>
>>47176742
Chapter Two: Moving Parts
Here, we drill down to individual kinds of pack members. We talk about how they interact with the pack as individuals, rather than assuming anything about a pack’s structure. Chapter One is the flesh, Chapter Two is the bone. When you crack open the marrow, you might find:
How pack members might act when the pack as a whole is at rest, on task, on the hunt, and at the breaking point.
Specific factors for each kind of pack member — what instincts come into play for werewolves who aren’t in charge, and what it’s like to be in a pack of only werewolves.
A much bigger discussion on the pack’s totem and its place in the pack, the sometimes-neglected fourth kind of “usual” pack member.
Packmates who aren’t part of the “typical pack”, including spirits, mundane wolves, and the supernatural protagonists of the other Chronicles of Darkness games.
Systems for pack tactics, and expanded totem mechanics.

>>47176593
since you've never seen a warriors poster, here
>>
>>47176771
Chapter Three: The Wider World
Following the flesh and bone metaphor, the previous two chapters discuss the pack as an animal. This chapter looks at packs of packs, the psychology of the pack extended beyond the immediate. This shows up in two primary forms: Protectorates, which are kinda like packs-of-packs, and Lodges, weird spirit-pledged mystery cults. Dig deeper and you might find:

Details on Protectorates, including how they organize, why they form, how they structure themselves, and why they fail.
An overview of Lodges, mystery-cults pledged to totems other than the firstborn.
Tribal pillars — Lodges that exemplify each tribe
Five full Lodge write-ups, including the Lodge of Garm, the Thousand Steel Teeth, the Lodge of the Screaming Moon, the Temple of Apollo, and the Eaters of the Dead.

Chapter Four: Hunting Grounds
As they were so useful in Werewolf 2e, we’ve included a further three Hunting Grounds that highlight the themes and ideas present in this book. They include:
Dubai, the City of Chains
Malta, the Crossroads of Worlds
Bangkok, the Golden Throne.

the thouand steel teeth lodge are detailed here
http://theonyxpath.com/get-your-motor-running/
>>
File: Come Out and Pla-ay.jpg (1MB, 1280x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Come Out and Pla-ay.jpg
1MB, 1280x1024px
>>47176771
>since you've never seen a warriors poster, here
I think this is the one everyone remembers, although this specific version is the one from the video game.
>>
>>47176768
Nah I was just asking if any namefag liked it, I know that Rory doesn't like oWoD since i've seen him say it more than a few times.
>>
>>47176771
It's got a very similar vibe to it, anyway.
>>
File: buckaroo banzai.jpg (110KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
buckaroo banzai.jpg
110KB, 1280x720px
>>47176818
and just about every other cinematic image of "group of people walking"
>>
>>47176816
The Warriors seem like a good plot for a Vampires game

>Local Prince calls Asylum in a local Park
>All the covenants and any unaffiliated Vampires in the area send representatives to propose a ceasefire/City Wide Elysium.
>Prince gets assassinated
>Party has to fight its way out of the city as a blood hunt was called on them.
>>
File: haters gonna hate.gif (728KB, 350x263px) Image search: [Google]
haters gonna hate.gif
728KB, 350x263px
>>47176849

Make way
>>
>>47176858
The Gentlemen Gamer has run a Warriros styled sabbat game at least two times that I know of.
>>
>>47176858
and there's an SAS for it, reap the whirlwind
>>
>>47176876
>>47176881
well fuck me I guess
>>
>>47176817
>Rory
:V

>>47176816
I should have waited and I could have used that to start the next thread. Also, anyone want to toss out some long term links for the corebook, Dark Eras, and Beast? Uguu.se doesn't save the files forever, and the ones in the pastebin are dead.

>>47176849
The Warriors is a group of low class hooligans, which is what the Pack cover looks like.

>>47176858
>>47176881
I wouldn't have done it with Warriors, but that works. Is that really what Reap the Whirlwind is about? I've never actually looked into it, other than to skim over the proto-2e rules preview. This was back when it was "Masquerade" and "Requiem" instead of "Mask" and "Dirge".
>>
>>47176928
It's the name I know you by, dood, what do you want.

>>47176895
nihil sub sole novum, fampai
>>
>>47176968
That you, then, GG? You should get on so that I can get ideas for my city.

My Werewolf game fell apart, but I'm tempted to try re-using Gotham. Not entirely sure how well that city fits for Mage, though.

Also, second time in a day I've seen someone quote that. Though Gilboron fucked up the Latin.
>>
>>47177062
Doug, you just want to use Gotham so you don't have to build a setting despite going on and on and on about how creative you are. Make your own shit instead of ripping off pop culture because you're lazy.
>>
>>47177062
You know it be fampai, an you off your time out?

Just use one of the suggested cities dood. the city in Spain is pretty cool... Though it's also the only one i've read since i'm trying to learn mage first so I'll be read to play with our mutual friend when they can actually read the book.
>>
File: gotham-poster-9.jpg (291KB, 1035x1500px) Image search: [Google]
gotham-poster-9.jpg
291KB, 1035x1500px
>>47177164
I don't like using existing cities and real places. I was only okay using Gotham because it's so vague and inconsistent that I could do whatever I wanted with it. Doesn't hurt that Gotham City is pretty close to the generic city I already use.

Of the premade cities, the one I'm closest to in terms of theme is LA. My only real idea so far for a core Mystery for the Consilium is a Silent Hillish thing where the Primordial Dream is making itself manifest in the city, with people walking into areas that are Verges that want to prey on their guilt and sin and fear. Which, again, with all the wooo spooky Arkham stuff, I could easily do that in Gotham instead of Ashcroft and also have a map.
>>
>>47177260
Alternately, I could tweak my Mystery and make it fit Gotham more by having all those supervillains be the result of Spirits or Morpheans or whatever possessing people. That might actually have been good for Werewolf.

My original idea for Werewolf was going to be that Crime Alley was a Wound.
>>
>>47177260
I like existing cities for the reason you seem to like Gotham. I can do whatever I want. Outside of the physical landscape (which can be fudged if none of your players have been there), everything else is up to you.

I've been all around the US with my games, and never worried I wouldn't be able to map the city how I want.
>>
>>47177322

novum filum
>>
Don't go here, it's a fagness general >>47177336
>>
>>47177357
Yes, and?
>>
File: who gives a shit.gif (4MB, 428x225px) Image search: [Google]
who gives a shit.gif
4MB, 428x225px
>>47176372
>>
>>47177357
He's not that bad, really. Not anymore. He actually puts topics, and only namefags as fagness. It's a staple of the threads now.
Thread posts: 338
Thread images: 26

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.