[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>hyped up for DoW III >get DoW Soulstorm on steam for the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: sister of hate.png (38KB, 318x472px) Image search: [Google]
sister of hate.png
38KB, 318x472px
>hyped up for DoW III
>get DoW Soulstorm on steam for the meantime, loved vanilla DoW, never played soulstorm
>do the campaign as the Sisters because faith and angels and shit
>It sets you up against the IG, which is lame, I don't want to fight them, but whatever
>get the hang of the sisters in the first few missions, faith mechanic is interesting, turf wars against the IG haven't been too difficult
>time comes to attack the IG home base
"Alright, so it'll be more like the story missions in vanilla dow then? Cool, those were generally pretty easy"
>make sure to stop the convoy from reaching their base, otherwise they'll get baneblades!
>oh, you blew up the place spawning convoys?
>guess we'll have to use this other place that's half the distance and 5x better defended then!
>Oh by the way, we have a basilisk cannon now. What that means is that units will randomly walk towards your base, and when you find one, they explode in an aoe bigger than yo mama's fat ass!
>You better get to destroying the basilisk cannon! And the convoys, make sure not to forget about them!
>Hey have you ever heard of Creed? Because we just spawned some carskins and sentinels in the far corner of your base where you have no defenses
>Aww, you called your troops back home in time? That's okay, now we got marauders randomly swooping in to fuck your shit up
>while the suicide bombers are walking around
>And, you haven't been aggressive enough, so we've managed to save up some money for ogryn to be everywhere. And sentinels. Lots and lots of sentinels
>so how about them convoys?

I JUST WANTED TO BURN SOME HERETICS AND PURGE SOME XENOS
WHY MUST YOU DO THIS TO ME
>>
>>47094860
so what you're saying is you want an easier difficulty?
>>
>>47094860

Yep Soulstorm was shit.
>>
>>47094860
That mission was an absolute pain in the ass.
>>
>>47094860
I see you've met Vance Motherfucking Stubbs.
>>
File: Barbarian Rage.gif (1MB, 156x183px) Image search: [Google]
Barbarian Rage.gif
1MB, 156x183px
>>47094860
Cry more baby.
>>
>>47094899
that's why you play IG: basilisks everywhere
>>
>>47095317
I also quite like Hellhounds myself for the morale and building damage.

Still,

>SHATTER THEIR SKY!
>>
>>47094860
As with Dark Crusade, A speartip strategy is your best bet. Stab directly for the central base with a murder ball of sororitas and armour and start burning everything(with priority on destroying their manufacturing capacity).
>>
>>47094860
step 1: get T2
step 2: build rhinos
there is no step 3.

voilĂ  you just learned how to OBLITERATE everyone with sisters.
>>
>>47095607
rhino costs 75/75
has 2k hp
is effective vs infantry and heavy infantry(and also deals nice damage to light vehicles)
and uses ONLY ONE VEHICLE SUPPLY LIMIT!
>>
>>47094860
Some notes:
1. There's no need to destroy the base spawning the first lot of convoys until you're ready to hit their centre hard. Knock down its outer defenses and park an anti-armour squad on the route the convoy has to take just after it leaves their base. Sisters have some excellent anti-armour capacity.
2. The base defending the Basilisk cannon will go squish under a heavy Immolator assault. You have easy access to massed multi-meltas, which will shred the tanks and turrets the IG need to stand up to you. Massed IG infantry are easy pickings for flamers and heavy bolters.
3. Marauders just have vehicle armour, and their HP is nothing to write home about. Celestians and multi-melta Immolators will squish them.

On the whole, the IG need their vehicles to be a viable combat force and not just a bunch of light infantry who'll disintegrate when the heavy bolters light them up, and the Sisters of Battle have meltas and multi-meltas everywhere.
>>
>>47095410

I always liked how the Tau HQ in their mission is within safe shooting distance of Basilisks.
>>
>>47095269

I love how trigglypuff is just everywhere now

It's just too good
>>
>>47096214
Who?
>>
Seraphim with melts bombs can just jump right to the basilisk cannon and meltabomb it. No need to even touch the base defending the thing.
>>
>>47096233

the woman in that .gif

it was only a few weeks ago that she was flailing about at an event at UMASS with conservative speakers (Milo, Crowder, Sommers). Throughout the presentation you could hear this kid just yell and scream across the hall, but no one had any idea of who it was.

and then the videos started coming out, bringing this legend into our lives
>>
Nothing compared to the Tau base, where in the baseline game the respawn rate of the Greater Knarloc was borked, so it respawned in the moment you killed it.

Endlessly. The only peace you had was in the time it needed to reach your troops in a big fucking map.

Plus the Battlesuits. Plus the orbital cannon that killed all your infantry every 5 or so min. Plus the endless amounts of long-range fire warriors.

Who designed that mission was a sadist.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.