[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jumpchain CYOA Thread #814: DENTAL PLAN Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 578
Thread images: 46

File: 1442013359136.pdf (1B, 486x500px)
1442013359136.pdf
1B, 486x500px
>Google Drive
https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&usp=sharing

>Jumpchain IRC Chat
http://client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=%23JumpchainCYOA

https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
http://pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread
>>47013852
>>
File: tyrannosaurus_1.jpg (72KB, 640x395px) Image search: [Google]
tyrannosaurus_1.jpg
72KB, 640x395px
>>47024118
>requiring a mere 'dental plan'
>not having teeth the mightiest beast would envy and a bite strong enough to crush motor vehicles
>not then adding just enough shark DNA to continually regrow them whenever they fall out
>not eventually using the teeth as currency
>>
Is there a difference in power between a servant's skill, and a noble phantasm with a similar ability, if the two are the same rank?
For example, imagine my servant has a Cloak of Shadows as its NP, with a rank of B. Would this be comparable in power to the Presence Concealment skill at rank B?
Another example, Rider (Medusa) has the Mystic Eyes of Petrification at rank A+. What if the hero Perseus had the Gorgon's head as a noble phantasm, that grants a petrification power at rank A+. Would these two powers be equally powerful?

TL;DR Are noble phantasms inherently stronger, weaker or equal to skills?
>>
>>47024169
There's no relation, they all do different things. As a general rule magic system-related skills tend to be hella buff and versatile (which is why Magic Resistance is such a big deal), and at higher ranks Noble Phantasm bullshit trumps skill bulshit in a contest of direct concept-vs-concept conflict
>>
>>47024167
>That spoiler.
Dinosaur Ork?
>>
>>47024462
Dinork.
>>
Val if you're around could you answer a question for me? If i wanted to take Lucifer as my Hero spirit would I need Divinity Ex? Also would I need anything else?
>>
>>47024462
Not that anon, but I think you mean 'dinosork'.
TyrannosORKus Rex
>>
Could you use Green Lantern constructs to make monomolecular wire nets?
>>
>>47024462
Dork.
>>
>>47024562
Well as far as I know nobody does and constructs can be broken so maybe it wouldn't be stable enough.
>>
So, what happens to the crew of the Light of Terra if you turn it into an ACU?
>>
>>47024512
Lucifer isn't a god, so he wouldn't be EX. In TM things like Saints, holy men, and demigods all have Divinity ranks. Hell, I think Saint George had a B in it. Gilgamesh himself had a A+ downgraded to a B, I believe. So an actual angel? It's probably going to be A++ or something, but not Ex, as they're not literal gods.

I'm not Val though, this is just my logic on it.
>>
>>47024512
Not Val, but I don't believe there's any required skill for any servant, just skills that make more or less sense.
Lucifer, for example, is indeed originally a Divine Spirit, but Divinity also means your affinity with the Gods. Lucifer is both cast down from the Heavens and fights against God, so there's reasons for him not to have Divinity (or at least not have a very high rank).

For the rest, you *need* very little, but given the stories around Lucifer, it'd make sense to give him Bravery, Charisma and a NP related to light.
Or maybe you mean the Lucifer that is Satan, then you might want something like Mystic Eyes or a NP related to fire.
Innocent Monster is also an interesting ability to give Lucifer.
>>
>>47024843
I should note there is a canon basis for this sort of thing; Gilgamesh's Divinity ranking is lowered from A+ to B because he hates the gods so much his legend makes him less godly.

Or something.

I hate Fate logic. Nasu just fucking mashes words together to pretend he's a big boy who actually understands what they mean.
>>
So, i recently watched that movie again...

Do you know if Origin:Spirits of the Past has enough material to make a jump out of it ?
>>
>>47024512
>Lucifer
>Heroic Spirit
Oh yeah, no way THAT could go wrong in so many different ways. Dude's at best an arrogant jerk like Gilgamesh, worst case Angira Mainyu levels of fucked up, except unlike him Lucifer actually IS the Devil, so...
>>
>>47024913
>Not knowing about glorious rebel against a corrupt god Lucifer.
>>
>>47024829
>>47024843
>>47024913
Thanks for the feedback, I was told in IRC i may need Divinity as he was an angel.
>>
>>47024913
There are a huge number of interpretations for him, and as he hasn't really been in Nasuverse stuff yet you can just pick your own.
>>
>>47024906
Never heard of it, can you explain?
>>
>>47024994
Normally, I'd say 'Go watch it', but here's a relatively quick summary:

Humanity is in the future. They have some advanced technology, have set up some outposts on the moon (like mini-biospheres for example). Unfortunately, some twat decide that the plants aren't growing fast enough and does something to accelerate it, with ... predictable results - aka the plants gain a rudimentary consciousness, wreck the biosphere then extend everywhere on the moon, eventually BLOWING UP A CHUNK OF IT. Then they fall to Earth, causing the Apocalypse.

Fast forward however many years later, the world is divided in 3 pieces: the Forest (a bunch of homicidal overgrowth that still manage to live in harmony with the 2nd faction by controlling its water supply), the Neutral City (a small city built in the ruins of past cities, living with the Forest and acting as a buffer between it and the 3rd faction), The Ragna Nation (a militaristic nation full of machines, smoke, and all that stuff which want to return Earth to its natural state).

The MC named Agito and his friend Kain go and try to steal some water from the Forest-controlled well. They get caught and Agito make a run for it and end up in a underground facility. There he see a blinking red light, and discover a big machine. He climb up to it, then discover that its a stasis machine that still a an occupant, named Toola. Said Toola is in possesion of the local MacGuffin which is a raban (some sort of futuristic cell-phone/computer/access-key) that the Ragna Nation is searching for to activate Project E.S.T.O.C. (a large-scale terraforming device) and return the Erath to its original state.

For the rest, you'll have to watch it.
>>
>>47025256
And here's the trailer to go with it:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e9zHfbm1akM
>>
>>47025374
>Not available in your country
Oh.
Also, off topic, but I just realized that if you import the Light of Terra as your ACU and take both Experimental ACU and the Forged Alliance Scenario, you can increase it's firepower and armour by 700%.
>>
>>47024799
Bump, I'm also curious.
>>
>>47025467
>>47024799
They die horribly and get mushed into the suddenly compressed LoT, what did you think would happen?

You'll never get the stains out of the seats either.
>>
>>47025423
>Not available in your country
.....Damnit. Well i'm pretty sure you could find another version of it on Youtube cause I live in France and have no idea how to make it visible to other countries.
>>
>>47025467
Nothing's been said on it, as far as I know. But ACUs are fully automated, so they probably get a sudden flood of vacation time.
>>
>>47024799
>>47025467
This >>47025564, but it seems the size only changes if it's BELOW 80 meters. In fact, it seems some upgrades would make it BIGGER.
>>
File: i have a secret.gif (987KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
i have a secret.gif
987KB, 500x281px
>>47024799
> So, what happens to the crew of the Light of Terra if you turn it into an ACU?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i7gIpuIVE3k

I just wank it as Jumpchan waving her hand and giving them time off to go chill. Or they become ants.

Probably both.
>>
>>47025548
Found this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ESYx7goRHI8 for Eagle landers.
>>
>>47024906
After watching the trailer and hearing that summary, I fully encourage you to make a jump out of this. It looks amazing!
>>
>>47025662
Thanks!
>>47025744
Hmmmm....
Maybe i will, or maybe not...
I already tried once to make a jump (EVE Online), but realized i was WAY in over my head to try and make something that could encompass such a large game, and abandonned it.

But this seems much simpler so i may give it a try. Not claiming it though, so if anyone else want to give it a go, do so.
>>
So, when, exactly, does the 40k jump happens? Besides that one location that hurls you back to the Heresy, is there a specifc year for when the jump begins?
>>
>>47026121
Nope. Each location roll takes place at a different period of time, e.g. Macragge getting invaded by the Tyranids.
>>
Is there a perk that allows you to safely interact with alternate universe you's?

Also, if the Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes jump finished yet?
>>
>>47024516
Orkeosaurus is an actual thing in 40k. It's a giant mega-squiggoth iirc.
>>
>>47026143
>Rolled Gravalax
My 40k-fu is must be weak, this doesn't rings any bells. Oh well.

Another question: How much danger would a blank tech-priest be in if their only drawback was Dark Millenium x7 (i.e. +1000 years)?

Also as a blank tech-priest, is the risk/reward of working for an Inquisitor worth it, or would I be better of just tinkering in a forge world?
>>
>>47026422
Isn't that the planet where the HERO OF THE IMPERIUM CIAPHAS CAIN is in?
>>
>>47026268
>Is there a perk that allows you to safely interact with alternate universe you's?
I don't see why you'd need a perk to do that.
>>
File: 183.jpg (276KB, 738x984px) Image search: [Google]
183.jpg
276KB, 738x984px
If anyone wishes to make a CBS Supergirl Jump, you're more than welcome to. From what I understand there's a bunch of Aliens, including J'onn and White Martians.
>>
>>47026731
Is that bayonetta dressed as a squid?
>>
>>47026611
To see how you could have turned out, to create a army consisting of yourself, gathering information from versions of you who have succeeded at what you want to do, taking the phrase "Go Fuck Yourself Literally", safe organ donors.
>>
>>47026596
hang on I have that book but it's an anthology.
>>
>>47026747
Yes.
>>
>>47026611
Some settings make it so you die if you do so, like JJBA.
>>
>>47026731
>>47026747
Does she have ink-shooters on her feet?
>>
>>47026785
I guess but that's awfully super specific and niche
>>
>>47026785
Then how do the 30 Kars live on Mars?
>>
>>47026856
Not a canon story.
>>
>>47026596
okay I skimmed all the stories in that book and while I cannot say he does not go there off top of my head he does not go there in that anthology.
>>
>>47026889
>>47026596
found it
http://wh40k.lexicanum.com/wiki/Gravalax_Incident
>>
>>47026596
There's this bit in the wiki.

>Gravalax
>Mainly mentioned in the novel "Ciaphas Cain: Hero of the Imperium" the Imperium held colonies on this planet with the Tau and "Xeno-Lovers" a group of pro-tau humans who fight the PDF and the Valhallan 597th Guard regiment. Not much history is told about this "miserable mud-ball." The combined forces of the Valhallan 597th and Commissar Cain, and an Inquisitor of the Ordo Xenos, Amberley Vail, were sorely tested on Gravalax. After political instability caused the fall of the Tau's peaceful diplomatic missions and the Order to eliminate the human planetary governor by Lord General Zyvan. This was all dwarfed by the invasion of one of the first Tyranid hive fleets in many a century.
>>
>>47026856
Ignoring the fact that Jorge isn't canon, they're from different iterations of the universe, rather than actual alternate selves.

IE Kars 1 and Kars 2 touch on Mars, so they die. But Kars 3 from Universe 3 lives through the end and beginning of the universe, and touches Kars A from Universe A. Kars A can't touch Kars B from Universe B, but nothing stopping him from high-fiving Kars 3.
>>
>>47026785
All I know of alternate versions of you killing you in JJBA is possibly just an effect of Funny Valentine's stand, not actually a required function of interacting with alternate versions of yourself.
>>
>>47026268
It's still being worked on; I've been busier than usual lately, so I'm not able to work on it as much as I'd like.
>>
>>47027557
Thanks for the update. Just wanted to see how it was going along.
>>
What kind of ship is the Light of Terra, before the upgrades you can give it in the jumps that is?
>>
>>47027767
>What kind of ship is the Light of Terra
Space, it is a space ship.
>>
>>47027767
She is a Gloriana-class and from what Babylon said it can be 16-32 kms
>>
>>47027767
It's a fuckhuge imperial battleship..
>>
>>47027767
It is based off the a ship of the same name from 40K Rouge Trader, it is one of the biggest battleships in Imperium history. Keep in mind that older tech is better tech in the cluster fuck that is the 40K universe and the LoT is Pre-Heresy.
>>
Who made the blame jump and are they still around? Because I have some questions:
1. Net terminal genes would allow me to access technical databases right? I'm getting them either way and giving them to killy and the rest of the people I encounter via a custom retrovirus and the plague bringer perk from road to El Dorado but I want to know if that can help me get there tech
2. There's no pay CP to start where you want option in the location section, is this intentional?
3. Safeguard levels are a trap option if you're not safeguard right?
4.Sanakan Soul + builder +Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger is how you start making your own megastructure isn't it?
5. Speaking of Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger when it says Discounted for both NSE & Dismantler does that mean it's discounted twice if you have them both?
6. Out of context resurrection abilities work on Yion Green right?
>>
>>47028321
Dirge is gone, you're fucked on getting answers.
>>
>>47028373
well damn, does anyone have any ideas or more insight into the series than I do? I'm guessing I will have to fanwank something but I want to be able to do so responsibly so I'm running it by the thread anyway because these are all ideas I've had
>>
>>47028321
There really should be a supplement with default prices for basic options like paying for location choice, ya know just in case of a jump not having their own rule/price for things like that.
>>
File: [suddenly esdeath].gif (2MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
[suddenly esdeath].gif
2MB, 500x281px
>go to Akame ga Kill
>fight Esdeath
>knock her to the equivalent of 1 HP and unable to move
>walk away wordlessly

What happens, /jc/?

>>47028373
You sure he's not just on vacation?
>>
>>47028452
rage
>>
>>47028449
no there shouldn't, because someone might want to do that intentionally and that would override their artistic vision, also\supplements are bad.
>>
>>47028452
She might just fall in love with you in a very serious way depending on HOW you do it. Sleep with one eye open the following night.
>>
>>47028452
>>47028452
Either she falls in love with you, or submits to a better predator i.e. you. Didn't she have sort of ideology that is like Darwinism or something?
>>
File: image.jpg (109KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
109KB, 800x800px
So Main Pawns from Dragon's Dogma. I was thinking having her personality be Kuudere (basically like Raven). Good idea or not?
>>
>>47028452
May annoy her, or cause a flood in her skirt, could go either way.
>>
>>47028452
that's 11 hit points to many anonymous, stop thinking with your genitals Or being so evil.
>>
>>47028452
Either make her want you badly and wants to break you or you are now her obsession a rival/real challenge to defeat.
>>
>>47028449
Then their intentional removal of that feature would be the rule in that jump and override the default supplement.
>>
>>47028449
Supplements beyond warehouse/body mod were a mistake.
>>
Why the fuck is there an ad for the /qst/ board at the top of the thread?
>>
>>47028952
It's on every board, not just this thread. As for why-probably because some mod is trying to push his new board, I guess?
>>
>>47028952
it's part of the header they are in every thread on TG
>>
>>47028452
Depends, do you have any Befriending Perks?
>>
148. Generic Virtual World
Perks: Self-Awareness (-50), Data For Dinner (-100), White Hat (-100), Wired In (-150), Data Breaker (-300), Ghost In The Machine (-300), Force Projection (-300)
Freebies: Augmented Reality Layering (-50), Simsuit
Items: Ping (-50)
Mission Extras: Friends on the Outside (-200)
Drawbacks: Finger on the Pulse (+600)

Chimmy: Exploitation Now (-600), Limited Edition Avatar, Augmented Reality Layering, Simsuit
Falco: Information Miner (-600), Limited Edition Avatar, Augmented Reality Layering, Simsuit
Roberta: Exploitation Now (-600), Limited Edition Avatar, Augmented Reality Layering, Simsuit
Ko'el: Coding Zen (-300), Word Of Flynn (-300), Limited Edition Avatar, Augmented Reality Layering, Simsuit
SoB: Troll (-300), Crash and Burn (-300), Limited Edition Avatar, Augmented Reality Layering, Simsuit
Asriel: White Hat (-100), Limited Edition Avatar, Augmented Reality Layering, Simsuit, Spoof (-200), Purge (-300)
Isaac: Similar Subsystems (-600), Limited Edition Avatar, Augmented Reality Layering, Simsuit
Toby: Coding Zen (-300), Word Of Flynn (-300), Limited Edition Avatar, Augmented Reality Layering, Simsuit

A lot happened here. This is one of those settings where a lot happens because it was built with ten years in mind. 10 Great September Disasters, the afterlife breaking free and warping data, the hunt for a body taken by god knows who, the weird interactions with the world so thoroughly interconnected with the net. This is basically set up for a novel series on existentialism and a persons abilities to understand truth, reality, mortality, and communication.

I'm going to spend days imagining my jumper's adventures here. I've already lost hours trying to think of what to tell you guys about, honestly.

>>47028952
You're pretty sensitive, aren't you? This is on every board and every thread. It's a general announcement to all of 4chan that the board exists.
>>
File: DissidiaExdeathArtwork.png (691KB, 722x839px) Image search: [Google]
DissidiaExdeathArtwork.png
691KB, 722x839px
>>47028987
>Wanting to befriend Esdeath
I'd rather befriend Exdeath.
>>
>>47028975
The more I think about it, the more ?I think that /qst/s existance is solely so some random Fuckstick can go "I MADE A THING. LOOK AT MY THING"
>>
>>47029195
Didn't they lump it on some other mod to actually set it up though?
>>
>>47029062
Treehugger.
>>
With the upcomin update to the Terra Formars jump, what organism did you choose/plan to choose for your base? I know I plan to give my companion with Sting a web generating organism for maximum searing potential.
>>
>>47028566
Aren't pawns mindless?
>>
>>47029231
Hey at least this tree has some glorious armor.
>>
>>47029273
They are like dolls whose personality you dress up.
>>
>>47029265
Ophiocoma Wendtii. It's a species of starfish whose entire body is one giant eye. Calcite crystal lenses on its skin let it focus light like an interferometer array into its skeleton made of organic fiberoptic cable, which channels the light directly to its optic nerves. It has ridiculous eyesight, as a result. Though the main reason I got it was so that, by becoming one giant eye, I could use powers focused through my eyes from any point of my body. Try not looking me in my hypno-eyes now, you can't do it!
>>
>>47029397
Holy shit thats so fucking cool. You just became Starro. Thats also super horrifying, because you also get the scary regeneration.
>>
>>47020180
Homeworld jump PDF, page 2, Scenarios section, first paragraph: last(?) sentence cuts off mid-way.
>>
>>47029397
You must really hate flashbangs and floodlights.
>>
>>47029265
I went with microbial primal zerg, I have thought of changing it since the zerg jump became a thing, but I can't really think of anything better.
>>
>>47029397
>Hey, Superman. You've got laser eyes, yes?
>Well, ye-
>Check this out. BRINNGG
>>
>>47029265
I was a tailless whip scorpion.

I think I'm the only one who went completely mundane there.
>>
Animorphs + a Kryptonian seems like a fun idea.
>>
>>47029512
They are annoying, yes. Thankfully I have durability and regeneration perks to keep them from causing any real damage. Still not fun.
>>
>>47029265
>Actually being a bug person

No thanks. Only going there for a good old fashioned Bug Hunt
>>
>>47029516
Well, no one except the jump maker knows if we'll still have the "Bribed the Doctor" choice, so I also made the question to maybe form a brainstorming of ideas where all the anons ideas bounce off one another.
You could go full unkillable if you go with the Tardigrade, who's resistance is simply "Yes"
You could, if you did the warhammer jump before hand, become a Tyranid like organism.
>>
>>47029265
I think I'll stick with Czarnian.
>>
>>47029585
>good old fashioned Bug hunt
GAME OVER MAN GAME OVER!
>>
>>47029265
Either a Void Dragon ala Shinryu, or a Madoka style Witch if I can keep my sanity. Would be interesting to see the result of that.
>>
>>47029579
A idea that has definitely been done before. Many, many times.
>>
>>47029627
You can actually become a Czarnian differently. If you got that Agressive Genetic perk from Invader Zim, you could straight up BECOME a Czarnian and keep it as an alt, then do the same with a Kryptonian.

And lord knows what happens if you get "Strongest of all" in Evo search for eden, which makes you the PEAK of whatever species you are.
>>
>>47029677
Would a Witch even have genetic material to splice? They're not made of matter, let alone flesh.
>>
>>47029623
If he removes shit we just stick with the old version of the jump.
>>
>>47029397
They could always just close their eyes?
>>
>>47029579
speaking of Animorphs, did anyone else using morphing memory on the doctor?
>>47029696
I do not remember that perk from the version of invader Zim I read/junked, granted I took it when it first came out, but stupid dog's jumps usually don't need updates, does it require you it to eat the thing in question? I have a little rule against eating people.
>>
>>47029730
Then my opponent fights blind. Either way, I win. Also, lots of other eye powers than just hypnosis.
>>
>>47029706
You can say the same thing about Angels, which are technically giant floating souls, and yet they can be cloned, as seen with the Evas. I'd imagine it would be possible, though you would probably need Metaphysical Biology PhD.
>>
>>47029789
You better have a eye laser in those eye powers.
>>
>>47029778
>Does it require you to eat the thing

Nope, its 500cp I think. All you need is about a syringes worth of DNA from the organism, and it will invasively overwrite your DNA, turning you into the species you injected yourself with over a view days. It also works on your companions.
>>
>>47029805
At which point, you're better off just doing it yourself instead of using the limited import option.
>>
>>47028321
I know a bit about Blame in Dirge's stead so let me see if I can give you acceptable answers...
1. The Complete Net Terminal Genes would. The Incomplete ones only permit access to virtual realities.
2. Dunno, one for Dirge.
3. I don't *think* so. Considering Safeguard are almost always hostile when encountered anyway, and you're not compelled to obey their directives. But this might affect how a certain someone in the scenarios interacts with you and prevent you from working with them.
4. I *think* all you need is Sanakan Soul + Builder, HBFS just makes them smarter and creates some virtual infrastructure.
5. Generally jumpchain rules is you only apply one discount.
6. I guess so?

I'm hoping he comes back, I enjoy his work.
>>
>>47029265
Varies with the chain. Three guess on my first choice. Once I went with giraffe, so I could explain my flight powers as giraffes "having really high heads and now I do too" using that explaining powers away perk. I've also done an assassin bug for sweet inside-destroying goodness.
>>
>>47029876
For 3, it actually says in-jump that non-Safeguard buying Safeguard perks makes them stand out as an anomaly to their system.
>>
>>47029837
>Nope, its 500cp I think. All you need is about a syringes worth of DNA from the organism, and it will invasively overwrite your DNA, turning you into the species you injected yourself with over a view days. It also works on your companions.
Invader Zim
Keef+200
with great power +200
conspiracy theorists +100
irken defective -200
age 80
PAK free
rolled three Mars
agility free
superior irken organs -300
family dinner -400
perpetual energy generator -600

Well looking over this build I did it wrong, which means I get to change it anyway so.. Let's do that.
>>47029911
that's why I thought it might be a trap option.
>>
>>47029805
Angels were only pushed in because people kept shitting down the jumpmaker's throat until he gave up and agreed.

With the escalation that's going on in the setting, I wouldn't be surprised if he removed that decision so he doesn't kill himself from alcohol poisoning.
>>
>>47029911
I imagine it makes you stand out as much as Killy does later on.
>>
>>47029945
>implying he hasn't killed himself already to just avoid dealing with the bullshit.
>>
>>47029945
Again, if he removes it, we tell him to fuck off and we still use the old version.
>>
>>47029980
I wouldn't be surprised. Between Bancho and other people disregarding whatever he said to get easy power, I wouldn't want to deal with it either.

Wasn't there a guy who tried to bullshit becoming an Orikan Mosaic?
>>
>>47030021
That was Bancho as well, actually.
>>
>>47029623
I really doubt he would remove the option. As well Tardigrades aren't that incredible but for the cryptobiosis, which can also be obtained with something like Bdelloid rotifers(only known creature that incorporates the dna of other things into itself, and can repair its own dna better than anything else known), Nematodes(various regeneration benefits as well as possibly some other possible benefits relating to most being parasites), some plants have the ability but I'm not bothering to look up anything else interesting about them, and Chironomidae(likely to make you the prime minister of japan).

As for going with some type of Nid, they don't have any particularly interesting insect or smaller forms, as where the zerg has the microbes. So I went Nid for the option in Killing Bites, Dimachaeron in particular.
>>
>>47030007
>Again, if he removes it, we tell him to fuck off and we still use the old version.
You can just fuck off, shit like this is why jumpmakers are losing motivation to do anything. Why should they try to pander to your entitled ass?

>>47030039
Really? Damn.
>>
>>47030007
>tell him to fuck off

Wew lad, way to miss the point of that post
>>
File: Uh....gif (2MB, 350x197px) Image search: [Google]
Uh....gif
2MB, 350x197px
>>47029866
W-well yes, but, uh...umm...you can't screw up this way? I mean, actually becoming a Witch would probably be a bad idea, but just having one as a base might work, I think, and you can actually pull it off successfully pull that off. Or at least, so it seems.
>>47029945
I meant in canon. All the Evas were spawned from ADAM, and if they could pull that off, I presume you can do that with Witches as well. Ignoring the fact that ADAM is an alien terraformer that is also somehow a eldritch abomination that's the mother of several pissed off soul kaijus.
>>
>>47030007
Or we could not discourage anyone from making jumps ever. That is also an option.

>>47030056
>prime minister of japan

Wait, what?
>>
>>47029265
Starfish.
So I can cut off my limbs and use my insane regeneration to clone myself.
I originally considered going Microbial Primal Zerg, but the cloning of Starfish DNA called out to me like a song.
>>
>>47029945
He meant how NERV in Eva cloned the Angels to make Evas. They're made up of physical matter, people think that the whole 'body of my mind' deal means they don't have a physical component, while at the same time ignoring that humans too in Eva have the exact same kind of biology, just not as powerful. So Angels are made up of the Adam equivalent of LCL.
>>
>>47024512
Lucifer would count as a Divine Spirit and have Divinity EX yes. Divine Spirits are not necessarily only 'god' gods in the sense, just beings formed by the thoughts of humans and empowered by their worship (No, this doesn't make sense based on what happened with the Babylonian gods but that's Nasu for you). Any being that stops being worshipped apparently becomes an Elemental (Not the fire/water/etc spirit kind).

While Lucifer isn't explicitly a 'god' god, he and other angels do basically seem to take on all those roles and while not necessarily worshipped, he is believed in by millions/billions over the years as the Enemy of one of the major religions, so if you do believe Nasu's statements on them being formed via worship and belief, then Lucifer would likely have a better claim then say, Amaterasu did and she is a confirmed Divine Spirit..

Of course, I can certainly understand him having a reduction in rank like Gilgamesh due to everything that happened, A+-A+++, so if you want to go that route you can.

>>47029945
Then that's his choice to put it in, no one held a gun to his head. If he didn't want it in, he should have had the spine to just say no. He said yes and continued to support and explain it to people, so if he regrets making it an option, it's his own fault. Not that some idiots haven't contributed.
>>
>>47030085
The current prime minister of Japan is one of the survivors of the BUGS2 mission . His surgery base was a chironomid. Gives him a lot of durability.
>>
>>47030085
The current Prime Minister of Japan in Terraformars is spliced with Chironomidae, from the previous Mars mission.
>>
>>47030085
In Terra Formars one of the people that went on the second mission to mars and had a Chironomidae for his Mosaic Organ operation. He became the Prime Minister of Japan after a time skip.
>>
>>47030106
Wow. That's... cold, even for you.
>>
>>47030056
Isn't the issue with importing a Nid that you lose power if you shrink? That's why a kaiju import isn't just "same power in a smaller body". Hell, there was that one shark guy who was weaker than an actual shark because it was in a smaller body.

>>47030081
The only reason the Evas worked is because they have no soul. They're literally born soulless.

Witches seem to be nothing BUT soul, and by trying to remove the 'soul' part of it you're left with nothing.
>>
>>47030081
Angels and Witches run on very different principles to be honest, family. A magical girl's soul get placed in the soul gem/grief seed, which doesn't seem to be an organic thing at all. When witchification happens it seems like the soul gem busts open and the swirly witch stuff envelops the formerly human body to create its' pseudo-reality marble.

So there aren't any genetic components at all to the supernatural aspects of Witches. The formerly human body is just a puppet for the soul in the gem to play at being human through and cultivate its' powers until it's ready to become a witch
>>
>>47030098
Yeah, that's the part people always forget. The Angels aren't just soul-stuff, they're matter and soul in a hybrid state. Witches, though, seem to be made entirely of magic.
>>
>>47030146
Haven't you heard? Val likes talking down to people when it's not her in the firing range. She does this all the time.
>>
>>47030056
True, but a Tardigrade is quite good for a jumper who doesnt already have the resistances to crazy stuff like a tardigrade does especially if scaled to human size.
I must admit, a Bdelloid is gonna be a necessary base for at least one of my companions.
>>
>>47030146
Only say it because it's the exact same thing I hold myself to in regards to Fate stuff. Plenty of decisions I've fucked up on or bowed to peer pressure when I shouldn't have and that's entirely on me.
>>
>>47030146
Clearly you haven't been in the IRC to see her start tearing into people.
>>
>>47030112
>>47030129
>>47030131
I'm actually reading the manga right now, and that makes no sense to me. Wasn't the reason he was on the Bugs mission because his future was ruined by a rape accusation? How did he get a government job after that?
>>
>>47030206
Because being on the BUGS mission wiped his record, that was the point.
>>
File: image.png (504KB, 754x1084px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
504KB, 754x1084px
>>47030206
His brother is this guy.
>>
>>47030106
>beings formed by the thought of humans

Bugger, I thought they were a sort of immune system farted out by the planet to control humans. I can buy the worship empowerment stuff but I always thought they were ultimately less Warpish and more Lovecraftian in nature, though with them being Servants too who even knows anymore since legends do affect Servants.

>If he didn't want it in, he should have had the spine to just say no

I mean, you're not wrong but damn son. Even I've noticed the poor bugger's been under shedloads of fuckbois like >>47030007 complaining 24/7.
>>
>>47030147
>Born with no soul
Wait, if they're cloned Angels, wouldn't they be all soul as well? I mean, yeah they'd have ADAM LCL as well, but they're still mostly soul, right? Or am I misinterpreting what's been explained to me before?
>>47030155
Huh, I guess that makes sense. So wait, does Metaphysical Biology PhD not cover that kind of stuff?
>>
>>47030239
I thought the point was getting money. He was screaming about it when he thought he was gonna die and everything.
>>
>>47030175
The resistances of the Tardigrades though are all noted effects of the cryptobriosis, with one exception in that it causes cryptobriosis, that being exposure to toxic materials. Almost all things with cryptobriosis are likely to have the exact same resistances while in that state.

>>47030147
Which is why I noted that the nids don't have any interesting insects or similar small things, because all of the nids I could really chose would suffer the power reduction. As where Killing Bites has no real size change issue.
>>
>>47029876
thanks a bunch, I do as well.
>>47029837
Invader Zim
Keef+200
with great power +200
conspiracy theorists +100
irken defective -200
age 80
PAK free
rolled three Mars
agility free
parasite immunity -100
superior irken organs -300
aggressive genetic fusion -500
perpetual energy generator -600

Unfortunately it's both too late in the chain and the fact that I went B:TBaTB to keep me from being a comic book Czarnian,but it's still going to be handy to have.
>>
>>47030275
Hint: Humans have the exact same biology as Angels, only Angels have a more powerful soul/mind. If humans count as organic, so do Angels.
>>
>>47030258
She doesn't care, anon. Have you seen how quick she is to stomp on someone's throat the second they displease her?

>>47030275
Apparently Evas are coded off of DNA because they're born without a soul, and it's why Nerv needed to shove souls into them to begin with. Red made a big deal about it for why she chose them over Angels, so it might be good to look at the wiki to double check.
>>
>>47030354
Humans are non-Euclidean and have a Core?
>>
>>47030275
I thought it was just meant to cover Angel bioengineering stuff, so basically the important parts of what makes up an EVA and understanding which parts of angels are important and so forth.

>cloned Angels

The thing about the Evas is they're mostly meat (well, LCL held together by AT fields but literally everything is) with a human mother's consciousness somehow stuck inside them instead of an Angel's soul like the real angels. Otherwise they'd probably try to merge with Adam/Lilith due to the FAR's programming for as soul carriers/terraforming units

>>47030377
Humans evolved on a different paradigm to Angels-no core and no weirdness, but they're a different means of reincarnating the souls of an ancient alien race
>>
>>47030258
Yeah, put it up to Nasu forgetting a few minor background details. In this case I guess I can't blame him with how bloated the series got to remember a few throwaway mentions of these things.

People, even myself in regards to my jumps, exaggerate how bad things can get at times, especially how often things are bad. It's never 24/7 or constantly for every thread. It's usually 1-3 threads of nastiness and then weeks to months long breaks before the next bad one, unless the jump has just come out and everyone is doing it for the first time. Certainly there are some pretty awful times, but there are much more not awful times in between those.

In this case of that Angel Mosaic organ thing? As I remember it was hardly some thread wide shitstorm as it was a handful of idiots begging for it over the course of one thread. Wasn't really the worst it's ever gotten.
>>
>>47030275
They can clone the weird wave-particle duality matter that the Angels are made of, but that's not the same as cloning their souls. Without them, said matter degrades rapidly. They have to get the souls from somewhere else. You know how there's an option in the jump to import a companion as an Evangelion? Yeah, it's like that. Every single Evangelion has the soul of a murdered woman inside it holding it together. For best results, the pilot should be said woman's child. And now you understand why Evangelion pilots are all so fucked up.
>>
>>47030377
Well humans do have parts of their bodies that are round, so non-euclidean yes.
>>
>>47029265
Bugs Procedure (Portia fimbriata a.k.a. fringed jumping spider) plus Hereditary Base Organism (Odontodactylus scyllarus a.k.a. Peacock Mantis Shrimp).

Portia for the piecemeal complex mental calculations, jumping spider reflexes/speed/strength ratio, bite, aggressive mimicry, webbing, and Mantis Shrimp for the stupidly awesome eyes, punch power, gills and flamboyancy.

>>47029911
Yeah, but you're probably going to be fighting Safeguard anyway if you're travelling between different portions of the Megastructure, or following the scenario. As >>47029968 says.

So it's more like a built-in drawback within that jump...when people say "trap option" I though they meant "if you pick this your chain is pretty much over" or "you auto-lose the jump" or something.
>>
>>47030438
Yeah, that term really gets overused. Most things are non-Euclidian. Euclidian geometry covers a very specific set of geometric forms. I'd be more disturbed encountering a creature that was perfectly Euclidian than one that wasn't.
>>
>>47030354
>>47030362
>>47030401
>>47030406
Ah, I see, thanks for explaining. Guess I misinterpreted it then. That's a shame. Wait a minute, do you even need to have an actual genetic sample for the Terra Formars thing, or do you just get one for anything you've killed? The jump seems to imply the latter, but given how I already bungled the Angel thing...
>>
>>47030482
I blame Lovecraft hating advanced science and mathematics.
>>
>>47030362
You seem incredibly salty over what I can only assume was an argument that ended badly for you. I neither know nor care what your damage is but I'd rather you pull your stick out of your ass before you demotivate people even further from making jumps over a petty grudge

I bet you're this retard too.

http://archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/46908854/#46911690

>>47030438
>>47030482

Semantics aside, technically humanity IS the 18th angel what with Lilith doing the tangpocalypse. It's just that our eldritch potential requires our progenitor assuming direct control instead of being an innate thing we can use at will like the Angels. And is more a collective hivemind dealio than the Angels' individualism.
>>
>>47029579
If this is done along with taking some form of immunity to both radiation and magic wouldn't this make you unbeatable, assuming you copied a comic book kryptonian.
>>
>>47030564
Kryptonians do in fact lose fights to non-Kryptonite sources from time to time.
>>
>>47030537
Well, if Lovecraft were still around he'd probably be pissed at Cthulhu going mainsteam and also Japan making anime out of his stories.

>>47030564
It would if there were any complete immunity to magic out there-and before you ask Twilight Imperium and Empty Night both have several limits that have been discussed to death in threads past. Since there isn't, you aren't.

Also jumping the comic books version of DC sounds like an easy way to end your chain if you let your guard down for a second so I just went to the DCAU.
>>
Speaking of Lovecraft, Jumpers! When have you been the Great Old One(or Outer God) that drives people to gibbering madness? Fitting music is needed for this, I think https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m_hZXH_2IRM
>>
>>47030622
I'd rather not have my followers/companions go insane by trying to comprehend my form. So I'd rather stay humanoid and not be a great old one.
>>
>>47030622
Nintendogs.
>>
>>47030564
>>47030578
This and you would also need a supply of sunlight in some settings, Dark Souls and/or many vampire related jumps have something that would work.
>>
>>47030564
No. Superman is unbeatable. You are not Superman. And being an otherworldly creature that's copied Kryptonian genetics for a power boost has worked out well precisely never.
>>
>>47030664
this is in fact my final form+ star born from Chronicles of Narnia will fix that. However what >>47030696 said.
>>
>>47030620
What kind of limits do they have, beyond Empty Night not working on "indirect" magic?
>>
>>47030696
Get a suit of armor made from plot armor.
>>
>>47030664
The beat skills you could get as a Kryptonian is Stellar Fusion or Alexandria Package from Worm.

But now that I think about it, this may have been discussed, but how does the manton limit affect spells?
>>
>>47030622
Never? I'm not into the whole "turn people into gibbering maniacs" thing. It's not Justice.
>>
>>47030745
Yeah, but where do you get that?
>>
>>47030696
The only supermen that are unbeatable are Silver age and cosmic armor superman.
>>
>>47030755
At the store. It should be next to the Elbow grease isle.
>>
>>47030754
Some of the shit you've pulled in the past ain't exactly justice
>>
>>47030696
Not the anon.
Technically, "Strongest of All" from Evo is helpful in that regard. Since you become such a peak version of whatever species you are that even the badasses of the species have a noticeable gap in comparison to your power. And let it be known jumpers are an out of context problem
>>
File: 1367043625130.png (92KB, 265x274px) Image search: [Google]
1367043625130.png
92KB, 265x274px
>>47030507
>>47030482
>>47030438
>>47030406
>>47030401
...you know what I'm totally gonna get shat on for this but I think we need to clarify something.

http://wiki.evageeks.org/Evangelions
http://wiki.evageeks.org/Particle-Wave_Matter

Evangelions and Angels are both made of something called 'Particle-Wave Matter', which while the ARRANGEMENT of the material is 99.98% human, what the material is MADE OF is completely different from human. So while it's arranged like human genetics they're anything but human. This is partially how the Evangelions can be made, by taking advantage of this arrangement.

HOWEVER. What differentiates them is that Evangelions are born without souls. This means they do not start out with an A.T. field, and require extensive modification just to fucking stick around, much less be controlled into a docile state. Cybernetics help with the latter, but the former means they need a 'Contact Experiment', which is how you insert a soul into the Evangelion. This lets the Eva stick around, but without the S2 Engine they don't have a lot of energy whatsoever, to say nothing of them going fucking insane due to how it's plugged in, and because Nerv wants good syncing with the pilots they have in their pockets, so of course shit's gonna be fucked up.

But Evas are also like... 80ft tall? Minimum? Plus like I said, they lack the S2 cores that Angels normally come with, and since the difference between Angel and Eva is the soul upon creation... chances are high you'd only make yourself a mini-Eva upon bringing the material into Terra Formars. And while the A.T. field bit MIGHT come through due to you possessing a soul to begin with assuming people didn't throw it away the size means it's probably not going to stand up to the faster or stronger Johj without some serious meddling.

tl;dr if you want to be an Angel I recommend you use the Eva jump.

Feel free to call me a fag or disregard my opinion. I just wanted to toss in my two cents.
>>
>>47030664
This brings to mind the implications of Gross Incandescence in vampire jumps, wow.
>>
>>47030802
No shit. I'm not exactly perfect. I fall short of JUSTICE, hell I fail that goal often.
But I'm not going to knowingly turn into an Elder God and drive people mad.
>>
>>47030806
Thank you for the informative info fag.
But seriously thanks for this info Red. This is very helpful.
>>
File: [Mantis Shrimp Best Shrimp 3].jpg (104KB, 801x839px) Image search: [Google]
[Mantis Shrimp Best Shrimp 3].jpg
104KB, 801x839px
>>47030440
>Mantis Shrimp
You, sir, have excelent taste.
>>
>>47030763
>Silver age
I think Darkseid was still stronger than him back then too, though.
>>47030806
That's actually pretty interesting, Red, thanks. Though my original plan was to have a Madoka style Witch as base as an experiment. I still wonder if that would work...
>>
>>47030868
Clowns of the sea
And just like Land-clowns, pure evil.
>>
>>47030731
In a nutshell?

1. Empty Night: The Wild Hunt can stab you dead with their glowy green fire and hunting weapons. Implicitly the Winter Court's magic works on them since they've been fighting an infinite tide of Outsiders at the Outer Gates to defend reality for thousands of years. The Swords of the Cross don't give a shit what they're immune to, and Soulfire, the Winter Knight mantle and especially both together can punch through their defences.

2. Twilight Imperium: The reality-creating wizard known as the Lifemaker apparently created the ability to commit suicide by but failed, so-sufficiently high level, can-change-reality-with-pure-will magic can presumably break through. Marvel Anon also capped it at tanking Balefire-the regular kind, so presumably the form of Balefire fueled by the True Power instead of the One Power-or maybe both used simultaneously like by Rand-would be enough to punch through.
>>
>>47030803
Wonderful, a peak Kryptonian body is exactly the edgelords need.
>>
>>47030898
>>47030868
>>47030440
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F5FEj9U-CJM
>>
File: l-330709.jpg (216KB, 605x756px) Image search: [Google]
l-330709.jpg
216KB, 605x756px
>>47030754
>>47030802
>>47030843
>>
>>47030620
There is a DCAU jump? I thought there was just DC (which I presumed was the comic version) and YJ.
>>
>>47030966
I was talking about DC jump, Cats said ages ago you can pick which version of DC you jump to. Well, presumably excepting YJ now it has its' own jump.
>>
File: Red.jpg (40KB, 600x726px) Image search: [Google]
Red.jpg
40KB, 600x726px
>>47030806
>>
>>47030803
And if Superman's real power had anything more than a cursory relation to his physical abilities, that would work. But Superman is the greatest hero in the DC universe because of his personality and willpower, not his strength. Many of his foes are stronger than him, and he's beaten them all. Peak Kryptonian abilities are nothing compared to the power of his spirit.
>>
>>47030941
Yeah, wasnt a fan of being a Kryptonian, much less a peak one. So I let Gaia from Evo become one as I continually upgraded her suit so that it would explicitly absorb Radiation not harmful to her. Also helps I had a companion use Doormaker to open a portal to a Blue sun so she could get uberstronk.
>>
File: 1266025647232.jpg (13KB, 337x251px) Image search: [Google]
1266025647232.jpg
13KB, 337x251px
>>47030887
>Though my original plan was to have a Madoka style Witch as base as an experiment. I still wonder if that would work...
Unlikely. Like other anons said, Witches seem to be more... some weird energy soul creature thing? They're literally negative emotions that are coalesced into an entity, and while this entity can be physical it doesn't change that their genetic make-up seems to be erased in favor of being pure despair or hate.

At the risk of self-shilling, it wouldn't hurt for you to look at God of War's Divinity capstones and F.E.A.R.'s Ghost capstones. Especially with the boosters. Throw in stuff like 'Black-Hearted Bastard' from Once Upon A Time' and other anti-corruption perks and you'd basically find a way to become a Witch-like entity. Dissidia has a 'Pawn' customization table you can use for your Familiars and I'm sure there's a bunch of perks to make up a Barrier.

Just gotta get creative, anon.
>>
>>47030994
That is a much better way to make DC survivable than fucking off to an empty galaxy.
>>
>>47031035
>Pink Cloak Raven
>Not Green Cloak Raven
Red please. I have to call you out there.
>>
>>47031035
Works for me, thanks Red-
>FEAR
Oh hi Alma, how are you doing?
>>
>>47031035
>They're literally negative emotions that are coalesced into an entity

Chaos daemons. They're like a mix of Chaos daemons and that bullshit Nasu talks about his own demons being some kind of tulpa that comes from human desires.

Most of them would be the imaginary ones, but I guess Madoka and Homura succeeded in becoming bonafide true demon equivalents.
>>
>>47031008
Of course, no ones getting near Supermans level with just these perks if they want to be a cool kyrptonian.

But perks like "lolnope" from Tsukihime help you out, you're Kryptonite resistance just went through the roof, far above clarks.
>>
>>47031091
>Madoka and Homura
I think they're more Chaos Gods than just demons
>>
>>47031067
Spending Comic DC jump in deep space running a murder train on the horrifying excuse for a crew that you end up with at the end of broken deadlight LoT is a way to make things entertaining while avoiding the danger. They really need to a serious unfucking/replaced with robots.

If you make a game of killing them you could fill ten years in a very amusing way.
>>
>>47031147
That's why I called compared them to Nasu's True Demons, anon. This is someone who almost succeeded in becoming one but failed because she attacked the one person the nigh-omnipotent AIs she absorbed were in love with, didn't use her powers to their fullest potential and Caster's NP didn't work optimally for her because her narrative wasn't suitable.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hHplmXyRTP4
>>
>>47031210
Isn't that Anti-Spiral's new Waifu?
>>
>>47031170
And the atheist Chaos waifus did entertain the edgelord for ten years in their great blood sport.
>>
>>47031086
You find me a good picture of Green Raven and I'll save it for further use.

>>47031091
>>47031147
>>47031210
>they're like chaos daemons and Nasu demons
...you know. That actually sounds pretty apt. I wonder if this means using the Book of Empty Promises from that LoT DLC and finding a way to use them would help Witch anon...
>>
>>47031231
One of many, I believe. Fate/Extra came out a while ago.
>>
File: GreenRavenBraven.jpg (27KB, 619x401px) Image search: [Google]
GreenRavenBraven.jpg
27KB, 619x401px
>>47031273
>>
>>47029579
Didn't Krypton have massive issues with cloning leading the noble houses to effectively install DRM onto their DNA? Because I'm pretty sure that was a thing at least for awhile used to explain why cloning Superman never works fully. Trying to do the same thing with Animorphs is just asking to turn into a gray skinned retard, since it's effectively doing the same general process, just accelerated heavily.
>>
>>47030696
>Superman is unbeatable.
No he's not you ninny, someone with 20 jumps under their belt could beat him, easy.
>>
>>47031390
>someone with 1 jump and a bar of kryptonite

FTFY
>>
>>47031381
That depends on the method, there are a lot of superman clones with wildly varying degrees of success.
>>
>>47031414
>Someone with 1 jump and a bar of kryptonite and getting Kyrptonite cancer.
FTFY
>>
>>47031390
That's cute that you think that, but you're wrong. Some universe-hopping asshole trying to defeat Superman just to prove his strength is exactly the sort of scenario in which Superman wins. Remember: He has plot armor, this isn't just a storytelling convenience but an actual metaphysical trait he possesses. It will be a tough fight for him, but he'll win it in the end.

>>47031414
Bitch, even with being weakened by kryptonite he's still a badass. You'll get beaten down so hard it won't even be funny.
>>
>>47031427
As I recall most of the marginally successful ones did so by splicing in other DNA to cover for removing chunks of DRM. So maybe if you have Chimera Morph and are able to control which bits override the Kryptonian ones. Although that gets into watering down the powers as well, maybe you can get something interesting if you use Martian as the secondary species.
>>
>>47031170
Does anyone even do anything with that crew other than murder them? It's a bunch of fucking chaos mutants and heretics for fucks sake, you don't want that spreading around no matter how much they worship you.
>>
>>47031479
Stop sucking super dick, there are multiple perks that make it so plot armor doesn't work on you.
>>
>>47031479
This, though there are a few perks that let you spit in the face of Fate/Plot-armor.
>>
>>47031517
>Not wanting to spread Nurgle's gift through the multiverses.
>>
>>47031381
All DRM can be cracked, anon.
>>
>>47031479
Not the anon,
Thankfully Noble Eigtfold Path, in combination with Path To Victory, Spanner in the Works, Sting or a GBE and he's fucking dead. Maybe some other perks just to further the fuckery your putting him through. But plot armor is nothing to Jumper who casually fucks with entire plots by just existing.
>>
>>47031543
Nobody want Syphilis, anon.
>>
>>47031517
I prefer to turn them into mutants of my own devisement post-LoT.

Most of them don't really survive the transformation, but it's a thing that's happened.

Having an element of Cancer from Captain Planet helps wonders.
>>
>>47031517
They exist solely for the blood sport of the Necoho waifus to hunt for my amusement.
>>
File: For Nurgle.png (1MB, 1372x1212px) Image search: [Google]
For Nurgle.png
1MB, 1372x1212px
>>47031585
There There, feel the glory of necrosis, and rejoice! Nurgle loves you!
>>
>>47031521
And then he still kicks your ass, because he's incredibly powerful no matter what and there's no realistic way you could beat him with just twenty jumps. The jumps you'd have to go to to get that much power in just twenty jumps would be so dangerous that you you'd probably be dead already unless you were wanking your survival anyway. So take your own advice and stop sucking your dick.

>>47031568
>Noble Eightfold Path
Just gives you the chance to defy absolutes, so it would go from "you'd certainly lose" to "you'd almost certainly lose".

>Spanner In the Works
Protects against scheming and precognition, not plot armor.

>Sting
Admittedly, would be a danger to him. You've got me there.

>GBE
He could tank this, though. Probably not repeatedly, but once he got hit with the initial blast he'll start dodging, and he's really fast.
>>
>Wanting to beat up Superman
I swear, half the time it's like you guys hate happiness.
>>
>>47031568
While you are right, a Jumper's ability to cause reality to ensue will have different effects once the universe itself starts fighting to keep the plot on rails instead of pure inertia doing it.

Which is why you pick up Devil Style in Medaka Box before shanking that fucker.
>>
>>47031655
We do.

We really, honestly do.
>>
>>47031630
HERESY!
>>47031655
This, I mean aside from bragging rights why would you want to hurt one of the nicest guys in the multiverse?
>>
>>47031706
Because he's strong.

It's the same reasoning behind fighting Darkseid, or Scion, or Girugamesh, or YHVH, or Omega Diamond YHVH.
>>
>>47031726
Not really. All those people are villains. They're horrible assholes that ruin other people's lives. You have good reason to fight and beat them. Not Superman. He's completely different, he makes the world a better place. You can't compare them.
>>
>>47031652
>Tank a GBE
Lets not say that anon, especially if a jumper upgraded it sufficiently.

Path to Victory still fucks him up six ways from sunday, espcially if mixed with other precog perks and perhaps Vibe to just fuck him up big time regardless of any speed feat he has.
And if jumper happens to Sting a fucking krypton spear and is further boosted by speedforce? Mach 40 speed right there and vibe helps out if your slower than him.
>>
>>47031747
>All those people are villains.

I've seen the same level of villainy from thread, senpai. For a lot of people, it's "fight them because they're there and they're strong."
>>
>>47031568
On the topic of sting, are there any power copying perks that could be used to copy worm powers given to my companions?
>>
File: sig.jpg (8KB, 150x150px) Image search: [Google]
sig.jpg
8KB, 150x150px
>>47024118
I come bearing builds.

Jump 62: Venture Brothers
>Identities
Alias: Jane Doe
Sex: Female
Drop-In
>Starting Location
Pay to pick Spider Skull Island
>Skills
Number Two--Companion Import
Emmy
Drop-In
Robotics--real, intuitive knack for robotics and AI
>Items
Walking Eye--four-legged spherical robot with a camera. Good for recon and Walking Eye Stuff.
Shrink Ray--gun that shrinks stuff, or returns to normal size.

Before this Jump, I did not realize that failure actually has a smell and the Venture Compound is soaked in it. Start by tricking out Spider Skull Island, then get involved with the others every now and again. Jonas Junior tried to buy it from me, there were shots fired, and he crashed in the ocean. He survived, though! Made getting revenge on me his side quest to showing up Rusty and deifiying the father he never met. Also, 21 and 24 keep popping in for sci fi marathons.
>>
>>47031770
>I'm going to stereotype the entire thread because I saw a jumper talk about doing a mean thing I didn't like.
>>
>>47031770
Not that anon, but I'm pretty sure YHVH and Darkseid have everyone here beat in terms of sheer villainy.
>>
File: Balor.png (437KB, 678x417px) Image search: [Google]
Balor.png
437KB, 678x417px
>>47031655
I can't help it, anon. Evil Subtype.
>>
>>47031794

Jump 63: Zoo Tycoon
>Background
>Starter Pack
Giant Name--big attention-grabbing sign with Zoo's name on it.
Snack Stand--sells food to guests
Drink Stand--sells drinks to guests
Small Restroom--room for two males, two females
Bench--a bench
Chain-Link Fence Enclosure--basic-tier animal enclosures
Ticket Booth--charge for admittance
>Enclosures
Concrete and Iron Bar--holds up to very large animals, but climbers might get out
Aquarium Tank--small to mid-sized aquariums, comes in above- or below-ground versions
Atlantis Tank--huge aquarium, comes in above- or below-ground versions.
Rooms--bughouse, reptile house, birdcage to have said.
Standard Flora--basic plant package for habitat creation
Zoo Tycoon--basic animal package, any Earth land animal delivered a week after ordering
Advanced Flora--exotic tropical, prehistoric, and aquatic plants for habitat creation
Alien Animals--buy any plants and non-sapient animals from past Jumps
Amenities
Family Bathroom--services up to ten in each of male and female side
Restaurant--nice sit-down restaurant, better than Stands
Picnic Tables--places for patrons to rest and enjoy food and drink
Interactive Info Boards--fancy digital screens with AV and FAQ about various animals in the enclosures
Petting Zoo--small enclosure with cute and cuddly harmless animals
Sidewalks--paved walkways, easier for patrons to use
Lights!--many different lamps and such
Waterwalk--pathways through Aquaria patrons can go through
Advertising--paid advertising on TV and billboards, attracts patrons.
>>
>>47031652
There are tons of jumps that can give you high power with low risk. King Arthur, Narnia, Gunnerkrigg Court, Kirby, Psychonauts, Xiaolin Showdown, LoSS, I could go on.
Oh and LoSS reminds me of Supes' vulnerability to magic, which means you could just use sympathetic magic to pop his head off from across the globe as long as you've got a way of getting a bit of his hair or blood.
>>
>>47031781
Your best bet is to, post-jump, beat the shit outta an amazo droid via doormaker to another DCverse for a stronger amazo. Then, through symbiote bio-fab or by lacing your body in his "absorption cells" copy his copying ability.
>>
>>47031781
A jail-broken reverse engineering shard maybe?
>>
>>47031706
It's a common trend in the threads, I find.

Back when DBZ was the only end-game around people kept trying to find ways to beat up Goku. Laughable since he can double up on colors now.
Then 40k came out and people wanted to fuck up the chaos gods.
Then Worm came out and people wanted to fuck up Scion.
Then OPM came out and people wanted to fuck up Saitama.

So on, and so forth.

It's a big part of escapism for some people. They look at the biggest thing around, and decide that a part of the escapism is to be able to beat them up. It's a symbol of power and strength. It also means no one can tell them what to do, since they're the strongest around. It's pretty much the Gunslinger conundrum: When there's a tough guy in town, loads of people will pour in wanting to fuck up the tough guy, because it comes with reputation and possible reward depending on the situation. This isn't a bad thing most times, but I admit it can get repetitive to see.
>>
>>47031706
The only heresy I see is the blind government you call the Imperium of Man.
>>
>>47031761
Try Omega Super Speed from X Men Movies, It lets you hit with the full force of your speed with out obliterating yourself, It only caps at Mach 10 lower than Speed Force and they are both soft caps anyway.
>>
>>47031706
Only some instances of him are nice, the quantum nature of the DC-verse means it's smart to think up contingency plans to every tough guy you meet, regardless of alignment.
>>
>>47031836

>Personnel
Janitor--three hypercompetent janitors, clean everything
Maintenance Workers--mechanics to maintain buildings and enclosures
Vet--doctors to keep all the animals healthy
Emergency Animal Handlers--guys to deal with if an animal gets loose
Researchers--guys to research how to make animals as happy as can be
Family Business--Companion Import
>Drawbacks
Russian Bear--bear named Deer, very sneaky and tries to break animals out of enclosures every week

So ten years of nostalgia. Running a zoo of animals from previous Jumps, making a bit of profit but often just barely. Turned Deer's regular attempts into stage shows as a publicity stunt. Granted, there were a few Rabbaroos and Dinosaurs that got out, but it was pretty easy to recontain them.
>>
>>47031840
Nope. People really oversell the magic weakness. He's weak to magic, yes. But that's weakness compared to his normal "I laugh off supernovas" state. He's still really hard to hurt with magic.
>>
>>47031761
I don't remember which continuity it was, but at least one version of Superman survived a "point-blank" (as much as such a thing can be) supernova and was just left unconscious.

He's also massively FTL, so while precog helps a ton, Mach anything is a joke compared to him.

But tell me more about this GBE. I need a new sidearm.
>>
>>47031873

Jump 64: Young Justice
>Location
Rolled 1--Happy Harbor
>Backstory
Alias: Jane Doe, "Miss Richter"
Drop-In Human
>Skills
Rules Lawyer--following letter of orders results in no punishment if order-givers dislike actual actions. Also helps spot loopholes and logical inconsistencies
Your Reputation Precedes You--others have an idea of how powerful I am, but not actual powers. Helpful for intimidation, can include other Jump exploits
>Superpowers
Cellular Regeneration--major buff to healing, including severed limbs, heart and brain so long as at least half left.
Drain No--immune to any attempt to drain, steal, or weaken powers or internal power sources
>Drawbacks
Just a Sidekick--tend to be dismissed by peers, disrespected, and passed up for less qualified in promotions and such.

Drawback forces me into the background for most of this one. Never get taken seriously despite being the most powerful of the Team, but the above leads to the League being suspicious of me. I'm honestly not sure what I was trying to do here. Go around and help folks, do the superhero thing for a while. After the whole bit with the aliens or whatever, break from the Team to go do other stuff.
>>
>>47031781
Copy-Copy Fruit from One Piece Jump, if you can survive taking a hit from the power you want to copy and are fine with a three at a time limit.
>>
>>47031885
Magic is a chink in his armor, one which jumpers are in an very optimal position to exploit given the wide range of powerful magics in the multiverse. You can't just say 'nope he still wins because he's superman and he's awesome and superman always wins'
>>
>>47031301
What are all the different Ravens? Why is this one so good?
>>
>>47031909
Jump 65: Forgotten Realms (DnD 3.5)
>Starting Location
Rolled 4--Kara-Tur
>Identity
Drop-In
Lvl 3 Human Wizard
>Perks
Wise Arse--WIS is top 1% of Race
Magical Craftsman--gain all Item Creation Feats regardless of prereq's. Still need CL and Spell requirements to craft.
Your Companions Have Arrived--Companion Import
Emmy
Drop-In
Lvl 1 Gnome Bard
Experience Like a River--significant buff to advance in skills and abilities
Chartreuse
Drop-In
Lvl 1 Drow Wizard
Chicky
Drop-In
Lvl 1 Human Monk
Enterprise
Drop-In
Lvl 1 Elf Cleric
Razorback
Drop-In
Lvl 1 Halfling Rogue
>>
>>47031858
Sounds about right
>That spoiler
What.
>>47031871
That's fair, I can see that point.
>>
>>47031858
Scion? he is certainly powerful but he shouldn't be nearly as hard to beat as the others on that list.
>>
>>47031950
They are Raven's emotions. Pink being happy and Green being bravery.
Also I like personalities like green.
>>
>>47031885
Superman isn't weak to magic, you dong. He just isn't arbitrarily near-immune to it like everything else that isn't Kryptonite. A fireball won't do shit unless it could blow up a planet already.

What you want is to get some Save-or-Die or conceptual action up in here.
>>
>>47031958
There are some pretty damn evil versions of Superman out there.
>>
>>47031956

>Drawbacks
Light Blindness--blinded by sunlight, dazzled by normal light sources

So I enjoyed DnD 3.5, but I've never done anything with FR. Companions and I become a group of mercenary adventurers, chiefly doing trade convoy escorts and retrieval missions. Did our best to stay out of any major wars and such, and mostly just played around with exploring new alt-forms and fashions.
>>
>>47031904
The Gravtiton Beam Emitter is from Blame! and is Killy's signature weapon. Nihei really loves making characters with massively overpowered pistols, and the GBE is probably the culmination of that. As the name implies it shoots a beam of gravity that basically pushes out of the way everything in its path. If you want to make a hole in something, it will do it. And put a hole in the thing behind it. And the thing behind that. Really it will just keep going way too far, it's got massive overpenetration. At maximum output it can even damage the Megastructure itself, poking a hole through hundreds of kilometers of it.
>>
File: image.jpg (317KB, 1024x979px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
317KB, 1024x979px
>>47031904
His speed is what Vibe is for, it helps you attack even people much fatser than you are.

Also, Im not too knowledgable on the Gravity Beam Emitter, but from what I've read, it literally doesn't give a shit about conventional durability. To the point where it can be used against even endbringers for great effect. It's total molecular entropy.
>>
>>47031958
Super Saiyan White.

It's a layering of Super Saiyan God and Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan.
>>
>>47032024

Jump 66: Tenchi Muyo (Slice of Life)
>Origin
Drop-In
>Perks
The UnChousin One--so long as keep head down, accepted as a background character. circumspect actions can fuzz scrying and such.
Badge and a Weapon--have standard-issue GP Gear, minus a ship. Also, bosses don't mind shenanigans so long as produce results
Acceptable Cultural Norms--so long as not outrageously destructive or hostile, any strangeness among Companions is seen as normal
Living Technology--able to use, understand, and construct sentient and organic technology
Smiling Goddess Leaves--every developed planet has a small mansion for me and mine. After this Jump, attaches to Warehouse or can be stuck on land.
>Gear
Jurian Interface--Wood and crystal circlet, enhances ability to psychically communicate with Jurian Tree Tech. Have basic user access to sentient appliances and full access to personal treeship.
Subspace Onsen--wonderful retreat with dozens of pools of varying size, shape, and privace, plus a kitchen and wet bar. Connects to Warehouse or can be Summoned.

A nice break in a relatively harmless Jump. Stay close to but separate from the craziness at the shrine, using the Badge to get out of any trouble that pops up until that itself causes trouble. This Jump had a lot of neat little utility perks.
>>
File: tumblr_o5rphtQgYg1sefdhio6_500.gif (2MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o5rphtQgYg1sefdhio6_500.gif
2MB, 500x281px
>>47031958
Yeah. In Dragon Ball Super, he went Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan... which lets him do Kaoi-Ken again.

So he's mixing both Blue and Red now. Toriyama hinted he's got another transformation in the future.
>>
>>47032046

Jump 67: Tenchi Muyo (Space Opera)
>Origin
Drop-In
>Perks
The UnChousin One--able to disrupt plans, easier the more complicated it is.
Badge and a Weapon--GP Badge is recognized as having lawful authority everywhere.
Acceptable Cultural Norms--Code of Honor means can attempt to resolve arguments with non-lethal duels as either ref or participant.
Living Technology--Sentient or not, can convince devices to operate for me instead of legit owners.
Smiling Goddess Leaves--have Sapling 1st Generation Sentient Tree. Connected Companions cannot die from old age.
>Gear
Matter Conversion Apparatus--large debris mulcher, converts matter to any element on Periodic Table at 3:1 ratio. Can make more efficient with experience.
Living Ship--First-Generation Tree Ship, with above tree as the core. Can out-fly and out-fight any non-living ship in 1:1.

Not so much straight-up fun as last time, but can still rock this. After noticing the Ryoki and Ryo-oh names, name the Treeship Ryo-ryo-ryo Ya-bo, usually shortened to Ryo-ryo-ryo. Unsure of the actual plot here, so we tend to just hang around and make stuff up as we go. Definitely don't use this as the End Jump.
>>
>>47032033
>>47032034
I like it.

I like both of you for telling me about it, too.
>>
>>47031995
That's what I meant. Sorry, I explained it poorly in my haste to respond, the "Superman can be one-shotted by magic" thing just really annoys me. My point was that sympathetic magic wouldn't do a thing to him, because transmitting force through a sympathetic link would still have to deal with the fact that he's massively durable. You can't just pop the head off a voodoo doll of him and expect his head to fly off.
>>
>>47032042
>>47032067
Well that's a thing. I'm guessing he used that on that good Frieza guy's, Froze or something, golden form? I kind of got distracted from the series.
>>
>>47032130
Superman without his powers is similar to a peak human, if magic can bypass his Superman lolnope it will affect him like it would any human.
>>
So why doesn't the imperium ally themselves with the necrons (who can't call to chaos) to get rid of the eye of terror?

Alternatively, why do they not have a blank breeding program? I mean, it's just a gene.
>>
>>47032207
Because the necrons rather would kill all life. Even then they find other life lower than them.
>>
>>47032130
You can however cast a sleeping spell on him that will work just as well as against someone exactly like him minus the powers - ie if a strong will can resist it he may stay awake, but if it is a perfect 'they go to sleep now' spell it will work just fine.

Also, while you're right that a magical lightning bolt won't take him down like a normal bolt would a normal person, it will do more damage to him than a regular lighting bolt by virtue of not being resisted. His durability is just so high that not resisting magic means using offensive magic on him still isn't the best idea.
>>
>>47032207
Because blanks are scary, and the Imperium is nothing if not scared of things they don't understand.
>>
>>47032178
Not really. The big deal here is that Superman has ridiculous damage resistance against pretty much everything that isn't Kryptonite, in addition to a ridiculous amount of hit points, to delve into game terms for a bit. The reason magic is optimal is that he doesn't have any sort of spell resistance.
>>
>>47032075

Jump 68: Franken Fran
>Location
Rolled 2: Madaraki Mansion
>Background
Drop-In
>Perks
Hold Your Breakfast--No disgust reaction during Jump
I Have Many Talents--5 years of skill and training in construction
A Critical Eye--able to spot weak points in opponent's defence
A Ragged Wound--hits cause extra damage that require the absolute best to repair, penetrates armor and inhibits self-regeneration/repair
>Items
The Extra Room--self-cleaning clean room that can be placed anywhere.
>Drawbacks
Those Cray-zy Madarakis--always mixed up with the Madaraki sisters, hijinks ensue.
Trust Issues--too caring, will do anything to help a well-worded cause.

The Extra Room becomes The Lounge, the most relaxing and comforting room in the world. Calms and Refreshes those within. Hang around the Madaraki mansion, sometimes poke around the local school. Main job becomes maintaining the mansion, along with helping to secure any excaped dangerous experiments. Victoria started out distrustful, but eventually came around with some prompting from Fran, and Okita makes a surprisingly good cup of tea. Also avoided the hell out of Roller World.
>>
>>47032178
Right. But many forms of magic WON'T penetrate his lolnope effect, because they still try to hurt him conventionally, just with magically-delivered conventional damage. Think of it in videogame terms. You couldn't hurt him with a spell that dealt damage, because he's still got ridiculously high resistance to all damage types in the game. You have to hit him with a spell that directly lowers his HP, some debuff that happens to shrink his HP bar.
>>
File: Yikes.jpg (337KB, 800x1060px) Image search: [Google]
Yikes.jpg
337KB, 800x1060px
>>47032178
Fun fact, without his powers, Superman would actually lose to Muhammad Ali.
I'm dead serious.
>>
>>47032207
>ally with necrons
Because the only good ayy is a dead ayy.
>>
>>47032254
Canon. Suck it dweebs.
>>
File: Heresy5.jpg (38KB, 450x619px) Image search: [Google]
Heresy5.jpg
38KB, 450x619px
>>47032207
But, but that would be heresy:(
>>
>>47032250

Jump 69: Cardcaptor Sakura
>Origin
Drop-In
>Special Abilities
Technicolor Eyes--can change eye color, different forms don't need to match
Cheery Blossoms--summon a shower of cherry blossom petals, no trees needed. can inspire strong hope in others
Safety First--can choose to be unaffected by own magic or magical creations
Ctrl-Z--defeating enemy can reverse damage and end negative area effects they cause
Moon Battery--under moonlight, magic power doubles and reserves regeneration buff.
>Allies and Items
Stuffed Animals--couch-sized pile of mundane stuffed animals
Sealing Wand--captures Clow Cards and transforms them to card form. free Itty Bitty Item.
>Complications
Deck of the Jumper--Powers all have Card Forms and are scattered with the Clow Cards

First things first, have to get all my abilities back. Assuming that similar perks are stacked into one single card so that I don't have to chase down eighteen different strength buffs. Probably have to fight off a ten-year-old girl for some of them, but the Jumper Cards have enough of a different design that even she can distinguish them from the Clow Cards. Honestly don't remember most of the show, so going to be winging it again.

Haven't been this young in a long time.
>>
>>47032252
Oh right, that makes sense, Avada Kadavra.
>>
>>47032254
I know that was so funny when I first saw it :)
>>
>>47032153
Nope. He used it on another guy so he could MOVE THROUGH FROZEN TIME.

He literally no-selled a time freeze.
>>
>>47032254
Yeah, but he learned from that fight, and Ali coached him afterwards. He's incorporated the boxing skills he learned from Ali to help him when fighting opponents stronger than he is. When you take it in context it's proof of Superman's strength, not weakness, that he's able and willing to improve himself to covers flaws in his technique.
>>
>>47032227
But they're intelligent, and have allied with the Imperium before, why not a large scale alliance?
>>47032241
And yet there's an entire division of them? Why don't they start one themselves?
>>47032270
>>47032272
But... They've allied before....

Anyways, that would mean they're protecting themselves so hard that they're hurting themselves. what the fuck
>>
>>47032327
Damn it Toriyama.
>>
>>47031858
Why do you have to shit on your peers?
>>
>>47032305
Balefire'd work too, as it's largely just a conceptual attack.
>>
>>47032350
THE ONLY GOOD AYY IS A DEAD AYY
>>
>>47032350
Look anon. They allied only once and that was only a rare instance. They only care about their own so does the Imperium of man. The Necron will either enslave or slaughter other races.
40k is called Grimderp for a reason.
>>
File: Heresy6.jpg (92KB, 460x587px) Image search: [Google]
Heresy6.jpg
92KB, 460x587px
>>47032350
>>
>>47032303
Damn you're rolling through builds.
>>
>>47032350
Blanks are useful sure, in the same way that psykers are useful, but the Imperium doesn't trust humans that aren't strictly human. Why try to make an army you don't know won't just turn around and try to kill you?
>>
>>47032376
What's the matter, anon? Her having an opinion cut too close to home? Feeling a bit insecure?
>>
File: What's happening in this thr-.jpg (299KB, 700x1690px) Image search: [Google]
What's happening in this thr-.jpg
299KB, 700x1690px
>>47032350
>>
>>47032327
So Goku is Jotaro now? Yare yare daze...
>>
>>47032305
Actually, since it's Green, AK would probably kill him DOUBLY. Since, you know, green like kryptonite?

Shut up.nthat sounds like something that would work in a comic book.
>>
>>47032383 >>47032385
>>47032391 >>47032413
Well excuse me for trying to make the galaxy a better place.
>>
>>47032444
It's Warhammer.

it will NEVER be a better place.
>>
>>47032430
That's why it would work, hey Superman lolnope this.
>>
File: saddoctor.gif (422KB, 500x275px) Image search: [Google]
saddoctor.gif
422KB, 500x275px
>>47032444
>better place
>>
>>47032444
>Making 40k a better place
>40K
AHAHAHAHAH.
Anon 40k will NEVER be a better place.
Everything is fucked and will probably be eaten by Tyranids.
>>
>>47032303

Jump 70: Indiana Jones
>Location
Rolled 8--Pick Marshall College
>Identity
Drop-In
>Skills & Abilities
Remembered Your Charlemagne--able to use environment to advantage
Actually Does Their Job--skills in surveying and excavation of archaeological sites
KALI MAAAAA!--reach into someone's chest and rip out their heart. They live for a quarter hour after.
>Items & Equipment
Shovel--a shovel
Bag of Sand--small brown bag that always has sand in it.
Macedonian Coins--eleven macedonian coins
Adventuring Bag--satchel that never feels heavy even when full and always find what need w/in a few seconds.
Giant Boulder--fuckhuge rock.
Classy Car--Mercedes-Benz Typ 380, always clean and fueled, black with red accents.
Cluttered Library--disorganized library, attaches to Warehouse after Jump
Cosplay Collection--crate of outfits in setting, tailored to fit

So much fun here. Go about on digs and such, and on a few of Indy's adventures. He always seemed to get through things okay, so I didn't do much to help. Luckily the Jump ends before all that nonsense with the Skull. Spent my downtime tricking out the Mercedes, ramping up the power and efficiency of the engine and improving the exhaust cleaning. The rock and bag of sand come in handy for showing off with Earthbending, and the Cosplay Collection is just a bunch of fun.
>>
>>47032464
But wouldn't years of dealing with the threat of kryptonite condition him to instinctively dodge any weird green energy flying at him? Better not to tip him off.
>>
>>47032350
The only faction the Imperium regularly allies with against external threads (and I mean regularly, they've allied with all others before at some point), is the Eldar. Humans and Eldar making individual deals or just deciding to fight off some band of Chaos assholes together is relatively common.
>>
>>47032444
This is 40k we're talking about. In making it a better place, you're essentially making it weak to whatever new form of grimpderp appears.
>>
>>47032444
If that's truly your motivation, find a way to wall off the 40k verse from the rest of the multiverse. The place is contagion and you don't want any of it spilling out anywhere else.
>>
>>47032408
Treating other people like mindless wankers isn't kosher.
>>
>>47032514
Even then the Eldar or Imperium might fuck over the other.
>>
>>47032400
had a bunch saved up. I lurk a lot more than I post.
>>
>>47032539
That's true, just getting it out there that if he wants to make anyone allies together it's those two. It's only mutually arrogance that prevents a mutually beneficial relationship between those two, and they still act like tsundere schoolchildren at times.
>>
File: laughing chara.gif (58KB, 500x550px) Image search: [Google]
laughing chara.gif
58KB, 500x550px
>>47032535
Not even when they act like it?
>>
>>47032522
>find a way to wall off the 40k verse from the rest of the multiverse
Treat 40k like its the multiverse's leper colony? That's not a bad idea.
>>
>>47032539
>Eldar
Speaking of, has there been any update on that jump? My hype has been in a holding pattern for a while.
>>
>>47032444
>>47032461
>>47032480
>>47032492
>>47032514
>>47032515
>>47032522
Well you could make it better if you beat the shit out of everyone till they listened, though you'd probably need all the Supreme Commander tech you can get your hands on and a lot of time, effort, and 'JUST AS PLANNED!'. Still probably won't happen unless you have Black Sun, a spark, and/or a LOT of power.
>>
>>47032444
Warhammer and it's offshoots are strictly forbidden from ever becoming better on any meaningful scale, even with jumper interference. It's one of those unspoken rules.

>>47032535
So, are you saying that being the biggest badass on the block isn't part of escapism for some people? And that some people don't see the power to act in defiance of things like Superman as freedom?
>>
>>47032591
Apparently Wakfu's finishing the Wargear descriptions for all the Aspects, and THEN it'll launch.
>>
>>47032514
Three step plan for 40K jump:

>Warp near Macragge in the Light of Terra

>Steal and reverse engineer the Gene Seed

>Prepare to engage in a holy "cleansing" of all sentient life/necrons in that forsaken setting, starting with the conveniently nearby boyscouts
>>
>>47032461 >>47032480 >>47032492
>>47032514 >>47032515 >>47032522
no- not with that attitude.

I'm going to make 40k great again. Just you watch. I'll be back. pre spark

forever an optimist ;-;
>>
>>47032636
Sweet. Thanks for the update homeobro
>>
>>47032636
Haven't they been working on that since Fist dropped it?

Just accept the facts. We're never going to see Eldar.
>>
>>47032641
If you've got the Gene Seed, and you've reverse engineered it why not insert it into a retrovirus and start infecting various hive worlds.

You're a Spess Muhreen, and you're a Spess Muhreen, EVERYONE IS A SPESS MUHREEN.
>>
>>47032635
Stop making fucking excuses for them.
>>
File: Cheresy.jpg (56KB, 638x636px) Image search: [Google]
Cheresy.jpg
56KB, 638x636px
>>47032679
But, but if we never see Eldar we'll also never see Chaos.
>>
>>47032679
Pessimism will get you nowhere.
>>
>>47032679
Wakfu is slow but he's got follow through. It'll drop eventually.

Now those poor deluded dumb motherfuckers who buy into the OAA story and think that he's ever going to drop the unfinished jumps attributed to his name. . . those you can freely mock.
>>
>>47032705
Gene Seed is macroscopic, you'd need to use a different vector than retroviruses. Maybe some sort of parasite that can implant them?
>>
>>47032679
be more like this guy: >>47032647
>>
>>47032679
>>47032719
>>47032748
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jN_F0Gqe0_o

See that video?
That's you niggas right now. You are being the depressing ginger.
>>
>>47032736
Is porn Heresy in the 40K universe?
>>
>>47032615
>Expecting anyone to listen just because you beat them.

>>47032647
That will bite you in the ass considering the God of Hope is Tzeentch.

Yeah no. Orks won't listen to you because they love to fight. They won't listen. Even Ork bosses have to fight their own constantly to maintain leadership.

Tyranids are hivemind that can will continuously attack their enemies and drain the world of biomass while doing it.

Tau are somewhat reasonable but they are also as bad they are just kind about it. Especially since the Etherials are using mind control on the Tau castes.

Eldar are too arrogant to listen and would most likely lead to anger if you force their hand. They also believe their way is right.

Dark Eldar. Enough said.

The Imperium of Man is basically like the Holy roman empire in it's current situation or at least from what I understand. Even if they work together Chaos can and eventually will worm it's way into it and fuck it over somehow.

As the Motto of 40k said: IN THE GRIM DARKNESS OF THE FAR FUTURE THERE IS ONLY WAR
>>
>>47032749
Nanoswarms ala DCUO?
>>
>>47032810
Slaanesh.
>>
>>47032810
It depends on how debauched it is.
>>
>>47032809
For in much wisdom is much grief: and he that increaseth knowledge increaseth sorrow.
>>
>>47032827
There are many perks that let you turn any one you defeat into your loyal follower, the HSotD jump even lets the effect spread like a plague.
>>
>>47032879
Alright do whatever you want then.
>>
File: AS37.png (201KB, 603x895px) Image search: [Google]
AS37.png
201KB, 603x895px
>>47032810
Meditating on the perfection of the human form isn't porn; it's religion.
>>
You guys are going overboard with the muh universal constant 40k can never have nice things memeing.
>>
>>47032877
People can be happy regardless of their intelligence and knowledge levels you piece of shit.
>>
>>47032810
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IEGo41443iI
>>
>>47032928
no u
>>
>>47032919
40k goes overboard with the universal constant. We're just following canon.
>>
>>47032928
Oh, ho ho. Someone got lots of participation trophies as a kid, huh?
>>
Oh boy here we go again.

/jc/ can never have nice things.
>>
>>47032979
While missing the entire "Out of context problem" angle. Throw a new variable into a machine and the output will not always be the same. Place a penny on a railroad track, and sometimes the train will derail.
>>
File: HEresy7.jpg (143KB, 700x662px) Image search: [Google]
HEresy7.jpg
143KB, 700x662px
>>47032919
>>
>>47032981
He's saying smart people don't have to be miserable, which you'd know if you knew how to follow a conversation.

I guess ignorance really /is/ bliss.
>>
>>47032995
>Oh boy here we go again.
In regards to what? There's some salt but it's not a shitstorm or anything, acting like a doom prophet is both premature and doesn't help anyone.
>>
>>47032995
Looks like it, I just woke up.
>>
>>47033016
Nah, he's just being a typical channer.

Slinging insults is really all he knows.
>>
Would anyone know the ruling on the "Justice League is after you" drawback in Young Justice lasting the entire 10 years?

Like, it says that right off the bat, your an official problem, but depending on your behavior does it need to be? Like would it be wankish to say that later on the league doesn't decree you an ultimate threat if you actually aren't an utter asshole, and instead do hero work and help out the younger teams as a sort of vigilante?
>>
>>47032827
>Orks
Confined to their own area, or wiped out.
>Tyranids
Just need be wiped out. No way around that.
>Tau
Can just be allied with. Ta da. This is the 'greater good'.
>Eldar
Can be allied with, thanks to >>47032879 as well as just clever politic.
>Dark Eldar
Can do whatever the fuck they want, they're irrelevant.
>Imperium
Just needs to get their shit together. Some management changes, and they can (help) make this happen. Not gonna say everyone is gonna live together in perfect harmony, but cmon. Not everything has to be 'war all the time'
>>
>>47033032
Hi Spacebattles, if you don't like it here you can kindly fuck off.
>>
little late to the superman conversation, but I have the best way to kill him.

When was the last time you saw superman dodge a bullet?

He doesn't have to, he can tank that, and he DOES tank that.

So, you craft yourself a few kryptonite bullets, and stack em in the middle of your magazine. Do a mag dump on him. Let him pose, trying to demoralize you. first ten rounds ping off harmlessly, he'll think you're just another dumbass who doesn't know who he's dealing with. But then, the next ten barrel out, and shit, these ones actually puncture him, riddle him with holes, probably a few lodge in him. So, your last ten comin out, well, those'll fuck him up like anybody else, cause he ain't so super no more.
>>
>>47033113
The thing is that there are worlds that aren't at war and are very peaceful in the Imperium it's just Chaos, Xenos, an administation fuck up or whatever comes along turns it into a warzone.
>>
Hey, has there been any updates on the SMT jump? Last I remember, SMTanon was showing off the Tyrant race, and I want to know if there will be a drawback that would be dealing with SMT 1's enraging random encounter rate. Because holy hell is it absurd.
>>
>>47033131
>another one who assumes everything who disagrees with him is SpaceBattles
>>
>>47033180
It's SpaceBattles or SomethingAwful. No one on here calls people channers. The appropriate term is "faggot".
>>
>>47033237
Yup.

>>47033180
Also, you're doing meme arrows wrong. That's another giveaway.
>>
>>47033100
Whatever helps best with your story.
>>
Thread started off so nice, what the fuck happened.

and why was a fucking Stop sign blurred out, captcha.
>>
>>47033258
>meme arrows
>not greentext
>implying

POT, KETTLE, I DUNNO YOU FIGURE IT OUT
>>
File: ugh.png (61KB, 880x592px) Image search: [Google]
ugh.png
61KB, 880x592px
>>47033163
Now there will be.

Thank you for the suggestion.

Did I stray too far from the base themes with this one? I got the beauty and rock parts down, but I don't think the whole spy/watchman of God thing was represented well.
>>
>>47033100
Pretty sure it's because they think your existence is a threat to the universe, so no matter your behavior they'll be after you, even if it's just 'for your own good'... and the good of the rest of the universe of course.
>>
>>47033305
A tiny tiff at the very end of the thread is no big deal really.
>>
File: get rattled.gif (254KB, 475x317px) Image search: [Google]
get rattled.gif
254KB, 475x317px
>>47033305
All good things must come to an end, anon. It is the way of this world.
>>
>>47033305
Octagons are dirty, dirty shapes and need to be told they're bad.
>>
>>47033132
Get Real from Johnny test, then use a regular bullet.
>>
>>47033345
Yeah but it's fucking stupid.

The entire topic and reason behind it was just so fucking stupid.
>>
>>47033376
>making the Wakfu cry

How cruel can you be, anon?
>>
>>47033132
Nope. Kryptonite doesn't take effect immediately, unless the amount used is massive it takes time for him to get sufficient kryptonite poisoning for it to penetrate his skin without extreme force. The bullets would still bounce off his skin. Also, you think he wouldn't notice that you had kryptonite bullets in your magazine? The only way you could keep him from spotting that right away is if you shielded your magazine, and the very fact that you're bothering to hide the contents of your gun like that would tip him off that something was wrong.
>>
>>47033313
>greentext
If I like nationalism, and I like socialism well that must mean I'm a national socialist, right? Combined terms never have contextual meaning outside of their discrete parts!
>>
File: 1422326071988.jpg (19KB, 390x250px) Image search: [Google]
1422326071988.jpg
19KB, 390x250px
>>47033357
>>
>>47033132
I thought the generally accepted strategy was to fire some weak ass magic spells you know he could tank, let him tank them, and then sneak an Avada Kedavra in the mix.
>>
>>47033314
NOOOOOOO-
It's bloody brilliant.
>>
>>47033395
Kryptonite is hard to deal with, it is much easier to enforce physics and give him the old lead double tap to the head.
>>
>>47033443
I just tell him he's a poorly written unengaging character and I watch his heart die. Superman cannot tank feels.
>>
>>47033336
Oh man really? Thats a pity.
My thirst for CP was too great to not take that Justice League drawback. I was hoping planning to save someone during the season 2 "end game" would get them off my ass only because it seems a bit OOC for the the league to hate my guts even when I'm a generally nice guy.
>>
>>47033419
This is what happens when you deal in shibboleths, anon. That's something you simply must realize.
>>
File: giphy[1].gif (1MB, 396x242px) Image search: [Google]
giphy[1].gif
1MB, 396x242px
>>47033414
Obviously, you need to shoot him with kryptonite bullets so he doesn't notice your kryptonite gun.
>>
>>47033314
Question, when it says "sacrifice some of the power", is that permanent, or is it more like the Magatama, where you temporarily sacrifice your power, but gain it back over time?
>>
>>47033474
Well, that's why it's a drawback. Personally I advise things like the Light one since if you're helping the League you'll likely be annoying them anyway, and Bounty because as hard as Lobo is to kill he didn't have that impression of a showing in his cameo.
>>
>>47033314
So how are you dealing with the fact that you're giving out SMT levels of power? Isn't this endjump level stuff? Apparently the Devil Survivor demons is much weaker when you tame them but here you're giving the whole thing so...what's up?
>>
>>47031479
>this isn't just a storytelling convenience but an actual metaphysical trait he possesses. It will be a tough fight for him, but he'll win it in the end.

Wait... so DC just out and out said, yep Supes has plot armor as one of his Super powers? Did they say that for Batman too? I mean they have already said Batman has the super power of being batman but are they confirming plot armor as a real superpower in the DC universe?
>>
>>47033588
Oh hey, it's that guy that hounded DDS anon out of the thread. How's your waifu Darkseid doing?
>>
>>47033593
As of Final Crisis he does. Whether that is just in the Thought Robot or just in Final Crisis is up for debate though.
>>
>>47033588
Please stop trying to nerf things.
>>
File: This is the Lobo now.jpg (60KB, 549x843px) Image search: [Google]
This is the Lobo now.jpg
60KB, 549x843px
>>47033574
Speak of Lobo.
>>
>>47033465
Not that anon, but I feel like that would work on like 90% of protagonists.

Not Batman though, because he's mentally ill and doesn't give a shit what people think of him.
Now that I think about it, is Batman a sociopath?
>>
>>47033626
no
>>
Is it even remotely possible to defeat Saitama?
>>
>>47033603
Oh hey it's that guy who shouts down any sort of criticism, how are you?

>>47033611
And his friend MAXIMUM POWER-kun, good to see you man.
>>
>>47032042
So Super Saiyan Gods are American now? Super saiyan gods red, white and blue?
>>
>>47033637
Yes.
>>
>>47033593
Yeah. Superman is a metatextual weapon created by the Monitors to embody the concept of heroism. This comes to its logical conclusion in Final Crisis when he fuses with Ultraman (his evil universe opposite, not the tokusatsu character) to transform into pure energy, allowing him to ascend and take control of the Superman Thought Robot, a universe-sized mecha built in his image that's armored with the narrative of Superman and is therefore as powerful as it needs to be to save the world.
>>
>>47033645
You didn't answer my question, nor do you bare even the slightest bit of remorse for the horrible jump-killing shitstorms you cause.
>>
>>47033655
Wha-What the fuck?! Not that anon, but what in the hell is going on anymore?!
>>
>>47033314
This feels like a bit much. I have to agree with >>47033588, isn't this a bit much?

>inb4 "wah wah you want to chase him out like DDS anon"
DDS anon is still here, he just posts without his name because of that one guy who accused him of arrogance and never shut up about it.
>>
File: Heresygif.gif (282KB, 400x296px) Image search: [Google]
Heresygif.gif
282KB, 400x296px
>>47033626
>>
>>47033680
Big two are getting stupid.
>>
>>47033626
I fucking hate new 52
>>
File: the fire rises.webm (2MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
the fire rises.webm
2MB, 640x360px
Tell me how you feel about fire, /jc/.
>>
>>47033644
I don't think so, anon. His whole gimmick is 'beat anyone with a single punch'.

>>47033655
Not that anon, but I think that might be the dumbest thing I've ever heard. What were the writers thinking? I think I have a brain tumor now.
>>
>>47033680
Don't worry, that was in the old universe. DC rebooted soon after, they do that roughly once every three years, these days. Superman's just a really powerful alien again. He still probably has the plot armor, though, he's shown resistance to being erased from the universe.
>>
>>47033684
No he's not. Hasn't been here since that anon chased him off. Nobody responds to any questions or discussions of his jumps anymore. He's gone.

You, can go look into the archive for the answer to your questions. In SMT, you don't just bust out 'I blow up the universe!', you have to interact with universal concepts and rituals that do not exist outside of the setting.
>>
>>47033644
You could probably defeat him in an argument or a game of chess or something like that.
>>
>>47033706
Anon what are you talking about there is no new 52.
They were cancelled last I heard.
>>
>>47033707
It's cool.
>>
>>47033665
Because I don't see it the same way you do. I see it as a perfectly valid complaint and ask for clarity and that the maker of Devil Survivor was repeatedly inconsistent. He constantly hyped up beings in the jump and I feel that it's pretty reasonable to then ask what made this not an endjump then. He was unclear and contradictory in many posts, eventually raising other issues like that Equalizer that also needed to be considered because of how absurdly powerful. You can keep whining about me using Darkseid as an example but given how much attention he's gotten in the thread for being powerful recently, he was a perfectly reasonable example.

Of course you'll probably just cry and accuse me of protecting my waifu and chasing off people without any real proof but that's about what I've come to expect of you.
>>
>>47033655
You know I am less surprised at that, then the fact anyone could understand what in the hell was going on in final crisis to figure that out. I think I understood the original ending of Evangellion better than Final Crisis.
>>
>>47033707
Nowhere near as effective a tool as salt.
>>
>>47033655
Let us hope that whatever experimental drugs are involved in the Comic Book industry are not released to the public, lest all media become as fucking silly.
>>47033707
I have a problem with it, in the "Don't let her near it." Way.
>>
>>47033680
That was how they ended the universe one time. Others include a bomb that destroyed everything in every universe ever and Flash saving his mothers life from himself.
>>
>>47033574
Yeah, but usually drawbacks can usually be mitigated if you donate enough time to getting rid of them. I just thought it was a bit OOC for the League to go "yo jump-kun, I know you totally just saved whats-his-face from utter doom and helped us out, but which orison outfit size are you XL or L"
I'll probably run with +1600cp with drawbacks than the +1900cp I was planning which would have almost everyone hate me.
>>
>>47033680
Grant Morrison. Letting scottish wizards write your stories can only make them more ridiculous.
>>
>>47033644
Not by straight damage or normal fighting. His stats are actually infinite. As stated by the author. He actually can't lose. That's the joke.

That said you can probably cheat some way to beat him using conceptual bullshit or instadeath.
So it depends on what you mean by "defeat".

If you're the kind of person who has to beat everyone at their own game or fight honorably, congratulations, you lose!
If you're satisfied with just murdering him or cheating or using outside context powers to win by any means necessary, you can figure something out.
>>
>>47033697
That would imply they weren't already stupid. Face it, they've been throwing shit to see what sticks for ages. You got the occasional interesting thing but you have to sift through mountains of idiocy for it.
>>
>>47033755
Yet you went about it like a screaming baboon, stirring shitstorms with him and anyone else who tried to talk to or reason with you, all the while demanding it end up YOUR way the way YOU wanted, to satisfy you. And in the end, it read very much like you just could not stand anyone being compared to your glorious and beloved lord of Apokalips, Darkseid. The end result, of course, is that you drove out a promising jumpmaker and prevented us from getting multiple anticipated jumps. That's all on you. Every single bit of it is your fault, and through that, you have become actively harmful and detrimental to this thread through your existence.
>>
>>47033755
No, you're just being another shitty individual in these threads.
>>
>>47033644
Real world physics enforcement + bullet.
>>
>>47033782
Fair enough. The 'X hates you' style drawbacks are my least favorite because they end up not making sense like that so I see where you're coming from.
>>
>>47033786
Morrison has a real hard-on for the whole "comic characters know they're in a narrative" thing. I'm legitimately having trouble thinking of something he's written that hasn't used that concept. Someone please tell me there is, I honestly can't remember any.
>>
>>47033792
Or beat him in a video game, like King did.
>>
>>47033738
Yep I hear they are re-rebooting. They kind of had to their comic sales were in the toilet and they couldn't just piss off their fans every month like marvel does.
>>
>>47033817
>React exactly as I said you would
I should open a psychic shack or something.

>>47033842
Least Marvel has their movie cash cow. DC's attempts...I can see why they might be a bit more desperate to have their comics do well.
>>
>>47033644
Travel back in time and kill his grand-pappy.
>>
>>47033456
I assure you there's no reason why I'm asking this, but did you ever keep talking to people by accident in your time playing?

>>47033527
Temporary. If whoever you empowered dies (or is no longer necessary), you can take the power back immediately. You can't do silly stuff like grow your power back after giving up almost all of it to make an army, then take it all back to become even stronger, however.

>>47033588
I feel like your intentions are not entirely benevolent, for some odd reason, but that's actually a pretty important thing I need to deal with now.

See, I thought giving you the metaphysical leverage to tussle at that power level, but no direct strength to show for it would be fine, since noone complained about the Harmonizer. But apparently someone convinced DSAnon to remove it, so I have to deal with that now instead of waving it away.

What I had in mind is: 1. You only keep what you're said to have post-jump. The wacky unspecified power that lets you fight planet and universe busters is gone until you Spark. 2. You do something like Darksiders and face a big challenge in order to Spark and keep everything. 3. You keep your power, but impose SMT metaphysics upon yourself permanently: while you can fight Darkseid or the Anti-Monitor, people such as Batman or Weaver-era Taylor Hebert are now a serious threat to your life no matter your power, as they gains the same benefits SMT humans do when facing you. This one I'm not so sure, due to its implications on Jumpchain meta.

>>47033684
I have read your post, but I do not have anything to say in response to it.
>>
>>47033842
Yeah. It ended a few weeks ago and they're starting up again in June. Like I said: DC reboots about once every three years. Five years, maximum. I'm looking forward to seeing what they change it to in 2021.
>>
>>47033856
I do not care in the least about your smug self satisfaction about 'predicting' that people would be pissed at you for the damage you've done to us. That doesn't do a single thing to dispel what a shitty person you are and how much you've hurt the thread.
>>
>>47033858
Option 2 actually sounds like a good option, and would help represent the setting well.
>>
>>47033635
>Now that I think about it, is Batman a sociopath?
Some incarnations, very likely yes. Other incarnations definitely not. Disregard for the opinion of others isn't proof of sociopathy, though disregard for rules and norms is a big part of that pathology.

So, as said, it depends on which Batman we're talking about.
>>
>>47033817
>>47033822
Or maybe the jumpmaker got driven off because you guys keep throwing around all this salt? All our remaining jumpmakers are like masochists with the treatment they get.
>>
>>47033827
I just thought, narratively speaking, that it would be sorta cool to see the League just straight up wrong for once. Like seeing someone who they deemed such a threat that the drawback even says their willing to kill you if it comes down to it, and then they see that 5 years later, the jumper still saves even one of the leagues own team members from death and just wants them to leave him/her alone.

Maybe thats just me though.
>>
>>47033858
Those options all look really great actually, solves any problem I might have no matter which you go to (And I'll admit, I'm interested to see how someone would deal with a chain running on the 3rd one). Thanks for responding quickly and I honestly don't have bad intentions at heart.
>>
>>47033644
See: >>47033465
>>
>>47033858
>Did you ever...
N-no!
...yes. Also, what can we do with that sliver thing? I doubt we can make our own little Metatrons, but I presume we can make our own Chosen of Raphael? Oh, speaking of which, do we replace Law Hero if we take that background?
>>
>>47033904
>Guy disappears after >>47033755 shits all over him.
>Many threads later, anons point out to him that he's a faggot for driving the jumpmaker off.
>Toady comes in and says that it's suddenly the second group's fault when the guy has been gone for weeks.
Yeah, no.
>>
>>47033913
Could always just say that they mistake you as someone bad as just part of your story in the jump anon. Just have a few unlucky coincidences or misunderstandings happen and they accidentally look at you as a supervillain. Then you can prove them wrong and rub it in their faces.
>>
>>47033904
I seriously don't get why people want to make stuff for this place, at times.

Jumpmaking is a volunteer job - no benefit to it whatsoever.
>>
>>47033913
Well they may see that, and as individuals they likely will come around... they'll just feel bad/worse about having to do it. They'd still do it though.
>>
>>47033958
DDSanon himself said that he did it because he loved the settings, and that he wanted to share them with the community. It's kind of funny though, his first jump was the Generic Children's Television jump, but we all know him for DS and on.
>>
>>47033858
>>
>>47033958
I know I don't speak for everyone, but in my case Jumpmaking is among the few creative efforts I've ever undertaken and found people that /cared/ about it.

Also this is a perfect time for a PROGRESS REPORT!

>Flowery descriptions for Eldar Wargear are difficult.
>>
>>47033952
Like a villainous version of King then? Just 'happening' to be around the scene when a big name hero is defeated or killed by some other super villain and getting blamed for it? Having big bags of money fall into your car after falling out of a getaway truck? That sounds pretty funny, wasn't there a character like that (Not King, villainous character)?
>>
>>47033913
You don't have to be malicious to be a threat , though. You can be a nice, normal person even and if something you do may doom the universe, you're still a threat. You may be destined to sit on a special button of fuck you unless you're captured for a year and a day, which would end your chain.

If you aren't evil, why would they think you're evil?
>>
>>47033958
The thread is usually not so sour. People like >>47033755 are blessedly a minority.
>>
File: ursaring.gif (496KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
ursaring.gif
496KB, 500x281px
How do you MAXIMUM BEAR, /jc/?
>>
>>47033952
Yeah, I kind had an idea of reasons why they would deem me a threat. It was just a matter of whether me fixing my reputation with the league was me scamming the drawback illegitimately.

Like, with what I plan to do to stop the Apokolypse invasion, of course the league would go "holy shit, anon ain't apart of the league and really just fucked that planet up with tech that hurts my brain, he's totally humanoid too, what if he fucks with earth?"
And then coicidences places me in bad situations which further escalate the leagues thoughts of my "villainy"
>>
>>47034013
I am still hype for this jump. Spess Elfs are neat. Thanks for picking this up.
>>
>>47034039
I don't.

Most of my goddamn jumps have had some kind of antagonistic bear, from an Ursaring that tried to kill me for my grilled Magikarp in Pokémon (shortly after I'd lost a limb) to that bear-Faunus I fought during the tournament in RWBY to Lord Arctos.
>>
>>47034013
We love you too you faggot.
>>
>>47033958
Because, I only expect to play Jumpchain. By making a jump, I expand the options for the game I play. I am a very selfish person.

>>47034039
http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/bearhello
>>
>>47034079
Is it really you?
>>
Did anyone ever claim the Overlord (anime/light novel) jump?
>>
>>47034123
We agreed it wasn't far enough along last time it was brought up.
>>
>>47034123
Too soon.
>>
>>47034123
Eh, most people here seem to be of mind it's not progressed far enough. Since then it might've, but you're really stuck with sticking origins based on the world rather than shit like Momonga.

Unless we get more info on the MMO Yggdrasil.
>>
>>47034127
>>47034141
Is it still too soon or is this a recycled answer? Because it's been a few months since and I'm pretty sure the light novels have gotten fairly far by now. We've got plenty of jumps of ongoing series and of series with way less content then Overlord. I think this needs more consideration then just the same response.
>>
>>47034029
Oh, a comment to you while we're at it fucknuts.

http://archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/46823266/#46825565

Last seen 21st of April.
>>
Is there any way I can become a white lantern?
>>
>>47034039
Isn't there some tornado power in one of the final fantasy 13 jumps that lets you duplicate whatever you throw in to it? If I ever visited that Jump I was going to use it for sharks but Bears could work too... just think about it you could rain bears down upon people.
>>
>>47034176
So a bit over a week ago when he's said he never posts under his name except when answering questions about his jump. Wow. Ever thought he might be busy working or on holiday or sick or anything else that might take up a week and a half of time?
>>
>>47034176
He might still be around, he did mention something about projects before. Maybe he's just busy?
>>
File: 1449916450060.png (600KB, 1012x1088px) Image search: [Google]
1449916450060.png
600KB, 1012x1088px
>>47033958
It's... kind of complicated for me.

Originally I came here because of escapism, as many people are wont to do. But as time went on and I started to get the hang of jumpmaking (with a hell of a few beginning stumbles), I found... when people are happy, it makes me happy. So when people are super glad with the products of my work and creativity, saying how they're hope to use that stuff or how it totally fits their theme or whatnot... it makes me happy. Especially when my friends are overjoyed by it. I'm a person who is happy when others are happy.

Does motivation take a hit around here sometimes? HELL YES. When you see people tearing at each others throats, or turning on each other over a misconception, or even taking the opportunity during an argument to shit on someone? It can make you question why you're really here. It makes you wonder why you're even doing things if that's what you have to look forward to. Why try if that's all you're going to get if you make the wrong step by accident?

But then I remember the two best words: "Thank you."

And that's what keeps me going. It's stupid and childish, but if I can make people smile with the little bells and whistles I throw into my work, then that's some good motivation.
>>
>>47034210
>>47034214
That's... the point I was trying to make.

That he hasn't given up on us.

I'm not the bitchy anon crying that he's gone.
>>
>>47033707
Fire and Wind have been my main Elements throughout all of JC
And Wind exists almost entirely to fuel the Fire.
>>
>>47034233
Oh. Oh. My bad. Egg on my face on that one. Sorry bro.
>>
>>47034176
Your attitude and behavior are terrible, anon. That's all the quoted post was saying.
>>
Has anybody thought about how to defeat Trigon from the Teen Titans Jump?
>>
>>47034242
You're fine, tension's a bit shitty right now and my tone could've used some work.
>>
>>47034251
Hide behind your sister's back and hope things go as in canon.
>>
If you used the Blue Feather to turn EDI from mass effect into a companion would that let you keep the Normandy?
>>
>>47034233
Whoops, misread that. My bad, man.
>>47034251
He's not that tough, he's just really durable, strong, and good at magic. It's like fighting a really smart, demonic Godzilla. Holy objects would probably hurt a lot.
>>
>>47034288
>separating Joker from EDI and the best ship he's piloted

Who hurt you anon..
>>
>>47034251
>Go to jump that gives you Holy Energies
>Put Holy Energies in Fist
>Punch in face repeatedly.

If needed
>Pick up powers to resist Time-stop
>Pick up that one power from Van Helsing(I think) that makes it so Monsters are always weak to their "common" weaknesses, despite the rules of that particular universe.
Alternatively.
>Pick up that Van Helsing Power
>Make a ring of Salt around Trigon
>He is now trapped.
>>
>>47033894
>>47033921
>>47034012
Well that's a nice spread of opinions. I'll write all three options in the jump itself for now, but I'll ask about it again tomorrow to get more input. Timezones are a bitch, or something.

Sorry for assuming things. People ripped into you, so I assumed I was being too kind in taking you seriously.

>>47033929
Pretty much any Angel can be made if you invest enough energy into it, and yes. Strictly speaking, you can do Metatron too. Whatever you cook up just won't be anywhere near his level, even if you use up all of your energy. That guy's tough.

No. You might butterfly things just by buying your Perks so he never gets the offer to become Messiah when he dies, but he's still around.
>>
>>47034288
>Cucking Joker
>Cucking Anyone
I dislike you.
>>
>>47034317
You were being too kind to him, he's an asshole. That doesn't mean you shouldn't give some consideration to how things are going to work in your jump though, just that the particular individual you quoted doesn't deserve consideration.
>>
>>47034217
Let me see if I can turn the two best words into six:

Thanks for all the great jumps.
>>
File: eva-widermann-nanurluk-02.jpg (173KB, 745x469px) Image search: [Google]
eva-widermann-nanurluk-02.jpg
173KB, 745x469px
>>47034039
Go Ursaring in Mystery Dungeon, Kumami in CATastrophe, Bear Faunus in RWBY, take Extreme Morphing in Animorphs and Morph into a Bear Permanently, Take a Bear Zoanthrope Form in Bloody Roar, Alternate Original Organism (A.O.O.) Procedure for Bear in Terra Formars with Hereditary Base Organism (Another Kind of Bear), Red Surgery and Hidden Potential, Rider of Bears in Darksider, The Hunterheart Seeming in Changeling, Strongest of All in EVO to become the best bear, and the Russia Perks in Squirrel and Hedgehog, though even I wouldn't go that far in the pursuit of beariness.
>>
>>47034306
Remember that the only ending that keeps Shepard alive is the one that kills EDI.
>>
>>47034317
>Any Angel
Oh, now that's interesting. I suddenly have the image of a Herald jumper rather casually creating an Angel to guide someone and watch over them. Oh, and this may just be asking for too much, but would it be possible to grab the Megido Arc or it's blueprints as an item? I just like the idea of owning YHVH's Death Star.
>>
>>47034385
>taking those endings as canon
>shitty color-coded footnotes
>>
What perks are there that let you deal with time fuckery? (like a certain Psychotic flower has... for example)
>>
File: 1297636374620.png (95KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1297636374620.png
95KB, 500x500px
>>47034357
>>
>>47034417
I think Narnia, Discworld, Blazblue, and Code Lyoko have some, though I can't remember any of their names at the moment.
>>
>>47034421
I would thank you as well
But I'm an asshole
>>
>>47034437
Those would be more like Flowey's ability to observe your resets and what you do. The anon was talking about Omega Flowey resetting his health back to full, rewinding time to launch his attacks again, and killing Frisk several times, resetting only to kill them again. Could be wrong though, and if so I apologize.
>>47034421
Danke schoen, Red!
>>
>>47034413
Shit as they may be they are cannon, unless a neigh-omnipotent out of context problem starts annihilating the reapers wholesale. Hello reapers have you met our lord an savior the Light of Terra? It's guns are bigger than yours and with the right perks from the Imperium jump can move around the warp safely to annihilate the entire reaper fleet.
>>
>>47034351
Ooookay then.

>>47034393
Sadly, no.

That doesn't mean you'll never have the chance to buy it, however, if you catch my drift.
>>
File: thank-you-1400x800-c-default.gif (107KB, 1400x800px) Image search: [Google]
thank-you-1400x800-c-default.gif
107KB, 1400x800px
>>47034417
There's Narnian Time from why do you need my help with this seriously dude, No Fate but what you make in Terminator, Frame of Reference in Siren Blood Curse, Observer in Blazblue, Monk of History in Discworld, Return to the Present in Code Lyoko, Lunar Dial in Touhou, probably a Human SOUL in Undertale, Veridicality in Chrono Trigger, and taking Heir of Time + God Tier in Homestuck to be protected by Time.
>>47034421
>>
>>47034508
The Light of Terra is even better with the Experimental ACU and Forged Alliance stuff from Supreme Commander, which does this >>47025423.
>>
>>47034548
>There's Narnian Time from why do you need my help with this seriously dude
I can't find that jump anywhere on the drive?
>>
>>47034491
Would no fate but what we make from Terminator and Lunar Dial from Touhou help you block Flowey and Omega Flowey's Abilities?
>>
>>47034550
Well I suppose that is a big fuck you to the reapers then, does the Light of Terra have exterminatus capabilities?
>>
>>47034548
*In Sburb. I'm too used to ironically suggesting Homestuck but now it's coming and I'm slipping up fuck fuck and fuck
>>
>>47034550
Wouldn't that also turn your Glorious imperial warship into a giant robot.
>>
>>47034590
KIIIIILLLLL MEEEEEEEE!
>>47034570
>>
>>47034251
I just want to know how to not get turned to stone if I happen to not know when the whole turn to stone thing is... which I don't, so... better hope I have a precognitive power that lets me know when to bugger off into space since I don't want my chain to end and don't think I can take on the demon lord that has destroyed around a thousand worlds.
>>
>>47034546
I am now very excited, very excited indeed. Oh, and before I forget, if we take fly as our pest for Vermin Lord, does that make us a big ally for Beelzebub?
>>47034572
Not sure about the former, but the latter would help for his more direct time powers, though Omega MIGHT be able to overpower you like he did Frisk. Not sure how that works.
>>47034580
Yes, you can buy everything you need for your exterminatus needs in part 3. Have fun!
>>47034607
No, I think it just means the Light of Terra can now pull off ACU shenanigans.
>>
>>47033958
Personally I like making jumps for 'verses I want my jumper to visit.
It has the bonus of "Your TRPG writing skills have increased by +1".

>>47034039
Just make sure your companions don't find you becoming unbearable.
>>
Query to a few people, mostly on opinions:

Vibe (Arrowverse) + Omega-Level Vibration Manipulation (X-men Movies), how do you think one could get these to cooperate/interact with each other?
>>
>>47034607
The giant robot form is optional.
>>
>>47034640
Amongst its many benefits, Ribbon Bearer from FFTA makes you immune to being turned to stone.
>>
>>47034640
That could probably be solved by magic resistance of some kind or the possessing of Imagine Breaker.
>>
>>47034646
Eh. He's the Lord of the Flies, so your encroaching on his territory could just as easily end up becoming a rivalry, or full-blown antagonism, even if you try to be friendly the whole time.

Tread carefully, yet fiercely, since he does seem to admire strength (as expected of Chaos).
>>
>>47034689
Oh ya, doesn't that make you immune to all status effects?
>>
>>47034689
That sounds good. Does it stop all petrification or just FFTA's spell? The answer is probably fanwank it, isn't it?

>>47034696
Hmm... If Val and or KOTOR are here, what level Fate servant Magic Resistance would you need to not get stoned when Trigon shows up?
>>
>>47031858
What why would people want to fuck up Saitama he's a cool dude.
>>
>>47030903
So what you're saying is you can never have too many Magic resistance perks.
>>
>>47034787
Cosmic Dick measuring.
>>
>>47034736
Fair enough. Thanks for answering these questions, SMTanon, just one last one: are Lucifer and YHVH aware of our nature as jumpers? It wouldn't surprise me, given that the guy from the Dishonored jump knew about the Benefactor and us.
>>
>>47034795
If you think it would improve your story, sure, why not. But by default, no. Do try not to let the cat out of the bag yourself, though.
>>
>>47034751
You're immune to all Final Fantasy status effects, and gain a resistance to status effects that don't appear in Final Fantasy.
>>47034766
Probably fanwank, yeah.
>>
>>47034766
I've honestly got zero clue. Never seen Teen titans cartoon so I have no idea of the power level he's at. Could you give me some examples of the stuff he does? Might give me a better idea of what level you need.
>>
>>47034810
Okay good. I'd rather not let the Great Will know about our world, the results would be horrific. And Lucy may be the lesser evil, but the lesser evil is still evil.
>>
>>47034646
Are there any better ships out there to use for imports than the Light of Terra? It seems like you would just want to keep doing that to the same ship when ever you get the chance to improve it's capabilities.
>>
>>47034844
Not that anon, but he turned Earth into a hellscape and all humanity into stone just by his arrival, fought the Teen Titans(without Raven) and Slade, and while he suffered some damage, ultimately curbstomped them with a single eye laser blast when he got serious. Ultimately, it took Raven going White Raven to beat him. Oh, and he can summon fire demons and create evil shadows/clones of his enemies. Was also aware of Robin and Slade's quest to retrieve Raven somehow, so that's a thing. Here's the fight https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xGwjNsXkk_8
>>47034886
The Fortress of Arrogance is pretty buff, though it requires you to shatter the Deadlight and beat Orikan.
>>
>>47034844
Trigon once stopped time, can summon demons, turned earth's lakes and oceans into lava, and can make dark doppelgangers of others.
>>
File: Grinning Idiot.png (8KB, 423x409px) Image search: [Google]
Grinning Idiot.png
8KB, 423x409px
>>47034844
Converts the world into a flaming hellpit by showing up, with the Titans only being saved by Raven's power. Also, uses the giant T they live in as a chair.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TCNMSdCQCe4&ab_channel=Batman&Robin

And a video on the character from the creators.
>>
>>47034905
>>47034909
>>47034910
Huh. Well...Fate's Magic Resistance is probably not the one that's going to help you the best. You could probably resist the petrification effect at higher ranks, A+ or above, but I think that everything else is probably stronger then what EX lets you resist. It might help somewhat against some of that stuff in reducing damage a bit but overall you'd be better relying more on some of the other magic immunity/resistance stuff in the chain.
>>
>>47034166
Are you confident enough that you can do it justice?

Better question, are you willing to update it if things continue? Even if they get silly?
>>
>>47034910
In the new movie Trigon is shown to consider Superman a mild annoyance.
>>
>>47034937
Not the guy asking, just wanted people to think about how they answer instead of possibly just going "Too soon" over and over.
>>
>>47034886
Cabbit or Tree ship from Tenchi Muyo? Progenitor ship from Homeworld?
>>
>>47034954
Oh. Well I agree then. It looks like an interesting series.
>>
>>47034947
Different continuity.
>>
>>47034954
I just wish we had more info on Yggdrasil, because that sounds like a perfect starting position for a jump. Be one of the ones who stays online until the end, only to be booted into this next world.

Plus it'd help flesh out the jump. But so far all of the world-building's been for the one Momonga woke up in, so at best if you avoided a Player / OP Skeletal Sorcerer origin you could do it justice.
>>
>>47035015
Who is Momonga?
>>
>>47034910
149. Mega Man Battle Network
Origin: Drop-In
Perks: Battle Intuition (-100), System Infiltration (-100), Data Weaponry (-150), Get Ability (-300)
Gear: Cool Emblem, Game Collection, Inbuilt Weaponry (-100), Armored (-100), 25000 Zenny (-50), Strong Folder (-100)

Whoops, that's my emblem for Mega Man Battle Network. Anyway, this is a nice vacation jump now, where I get to continue wandering around the internet in a skintight bodysuit and have no one judge me.

I'm really avoiding the plot here because I got enough plot last jump. My companions will be doing whatever they want, mostly just building lives and hanging out at the various locations I can bring with me between jumps. The Farm, The Light of Terra, the Kerykeion, The Mansion, The Onsen, and maybe even the warehouse attachments. I think I'll watch them for awhile, just because I can. I'm probably also going to wander around the internet until the Kerykeion is upgraded to handle the local net interface. And then I'm going to troll the fuck out of Toby, with the assistance of Mother, the AI that runs things around there. Stuff like fucking with his thermostat and adjusting the angle of the ship so that the sun gets in his eyes.

This world can get pretty exciting once Netnavis start wandering around the real world, and maybe I'll join them on occasion. Should be nice.

>>47034947
Yeah, but that's a different canon. The fact that he even considers Superman would show that he's weaker, though. I really like the new movies, and they are a lot of fun. I'll probably use them as my canon for the DC jump.
>>
Question does Gehenna happen during your time in VTM Bloodlines?
>>
>>47035180
No.
>>
>>47034787
I find his power, and the means by which he gained it, so immensely ludicrous that I just want to see him defeated. Even if you gave me an 800pt perk boosting my skill in Suspension of Disbelief, I would still be unable to bear witness to OPM without facepalming.

His very nature invites cosmic dick measuring contests, and it infuriates me.
>>
>>47035262
I was under the impression that Saitama was a parody of shonen series.
>>
>>47035306
Nah, he's a parody of Superhero series. Genos is closer to Shonen with his constant upgrades and power ups and stuff.
>>
>>47035306
I'm sure it is, but I can still find it an annoying one, can't I?
>>
>>47035314
Either way, the point is that Saitama is a parody of the ridiculously overpowered main character. You shouldn't be angry at how he's so much more powerful than you could ever hope to be, you should pity him for it. He's the strongest being in existence, and he is SO BORED. If you become strong enough to beat him, all that means if that you inherit his mantle of being SO BORED.
>>
>>47035333
I was also under the impression that he was literally invincible.
>>
>>47035329
Not really, you're meant to have fun with the series, it's comedic.
>>
>>47035340
He is. And it leads to him being SO BORED. Do you see the trend we've got here? One Punch Man is satire, it's pointing out how boring stories about overpowered protagonists are by having the overpowered protagonist himself be bored with his own story. Yes, his power is utterly ludicrous. He agrees. He will be the first person to say that. Hell, he would love to be defeated. He really wishes he could be. And maybe that anon can do it for him. That would be a very nice gift to give Saitama. But if he does do it, he'll be stuck in the same place that Saitama was.
>>
>>47035384
>Stuck n the same place
No not really. If he beats Saitama, then it proves that Saitama wasn't invincible. Beating someone who isn't invincible doesn't make you invincible. Especially if they use one of the talked about means like using conceptual powers.
>>
I'm just going to leave this here for anyone who wants to know how much Saitama desperately wants someone who can fight him on equal grounds. For reference? It's a dream, and Saitama ONE PUUUUNCHES the actual guy out.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5OIQM608joc
>>
>>47035404
No, it but it shows that there's nothing that's a challenge to you, if you can defeat the undefeatable. Congratulations, you did the impossible. Now what? Where do you go from there?
>>
>>47035384
I was both of these.
>>47035306
>>47035340
I was simply under the impression that he can't be defeated or even harmed in combat.
>>
>>47035429
You completely ignored my post. If he is defeated then he was never the undefeatable. He was just so strong as to look that way to the people in OPM before you came.
>>
>>47035352
It's not suited to my sense of humor. Not only can I not swallow the means by which he became that powerful, nor how powerful he is, but if I were in his shoes, I wouldn't be so goddamn ungrateful for the power.

Like the old Harvey Danger song says, If you're bored, then you're boring. Anybody who has that kind of power and can't find a way to have a little fun with it? not my kind of protagonist, not my kind of story.

Not saying anyone else shouldn't like it, but I sure don't. And someone asked why we'd want to defeat him, so there's my reason, I think his show, his power and his backstory are crap.
>>
>>47035431
Tbh, I've never actually seen him explicitly stated as being invincible or unable to be defeated, that always seems to be just something people say and only really supported by implications of the series theme. Think the most impressive thing the author has ever said is that Saitama could destroy half the universe at his strongest.
>>
>>47035440
No, I got it. I'm saying that your pedantry doesn't matter. You'll be stuck in the same situation as he is, either way. You have proven yourself to be even more powerful than the being that is so powerful that nothing can challenge him. Therefore, nothing can challenge you. So what do you do now, that you've proven that you have the biggest power-dick?
>>
>>47035470
Yeah, the half that he's facing.
>>
>>47035498
Brag about in /jc probably.
>>
>>47035498
>Nothing can challenge him
That we've seen. That doesn't mean nothing ever can challenge him. He thinks nothing can, but that's it. He's been pitted against a low level DBZ villain as his strongest foe to date, maybe a bit higher. Hardly anything that proves he's utterly invincible to me. You can keep calling me a pedant but you're ignoring the basic fact that someone is only unbeatable until they're beaten. If someone manages to beat Saitama, then someone can manage to beat the guy that beat Saitama and someone can manage to beat that guy too and so on. If nothing can beat Saitama then there's no point to either of us even having the conversation since it's entirely based on the fact that someone could.
>>
>>47035498
Not the guy you're arguing with, but I personally wouldn't care. I kinda feel bad for Saitama honestly. Giving him a brief shining moment where he can happily say he didn't have the biggest power dick in the room IS the endgoal.

I couldn't do it of course, cause Saitama is utter bullshit incarnate, but there you go.
>>
>>47035535
You're. Missing. The point. I'm asking you what you're going to do to stave off boredom. I don't care if he's really unbeatable or not. That was never anything more than shorthand. Great, you've shown he's not unbeatable, that's great. What is the point of that? What are you going to do to satisfy yourself, once you've beaten the "unbeatable"? What makes you happy, anon? That's all I was asking.
>>
File: image.jpg (145KB, 688x1044px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
145KB, 688x1044px
DC's Rebirth isn't a reboot. It's practically undoing the original reboot Crisis of Infinite Earth. Convergence saw the return of many the silver age heroes, which Parallax Hal saved from being wiped out. They're now with Nu52 characters, but Rebirth is going to focus mostly on these older silver age characters.

Parallax Hal is still around, he even faced off against Renegade Hal. That's when Renegade Hal beat Parallax by accidently becoming all emotional spectrum. He was seriously just willpower, and his little brother had to bring him back to mortal form by making him remember he was Hal Jordan.

Superman is back, not the depowered nu52 version, and he had a super-son about Damian's age. They even have their own comic together, where Damian hangs out with Supe's son, Jonathan.

Ginger Wally I think, I think all the speedsters pretty much survived convergence. Kid Wally who's black is the new Kid Flash. Which I like point out that nu52 Barry can barely run fast. So idk who's gonna train KF, because nu52 Barry sucks.
>>
>>47035582
And you're missing my point too. I'm saying that you won't necessarily be bored at all. There's no reason you can't find something that can challenge you. You keep trying to make some sort of grand point about this all and flop on your face because the point doesn't exist.

But fine, let's assume you have a point and aren't just ignoring me every time I say the whole 'unbeatable' thing has zero meaning. I go and do something that isn't fighting. Like most people do to entertain themselves. Like you or me do every day. The sort of thing Saitama seems incapable of. I get a fucking hobby. I go and read a book, eat some great food, go fishing, shitpost on 4chan, drive nice cars, put together model trains, make music etc etc et-fucking-cetera.

That's the one big hole in One Punch Man's theme of ultimate power being boring. That Saitama is apparently completely unable to enjoy himself via anything but battle. Do you go out every day and beat people up for fun? Or do you stay at home and read or watch funny videos online? Whether you have ultimate power or not has zero weight on whether everything in existence will bore you or not.
>>
>>47035630
O...K?
>>
>>47035467
I think you have some kind of severe autism.
>>
>>47035630
Huh.

Well that's good info for my stay there.
>>
>>47035649
It's best to just ignore him, he's just using this place as his blog or something. Didn't someone theorize the guy was autistic or something a while ago?
>>
>>47035649
It's Fist.

We just accept this shit blurbed from him on occasion and move along.
>>
>>47035422
>blocked in your country
>>
>>47035649
>>47035669
I think he posted that because some anons were talking about the reboot earlier or something.
>>
>>47035669
He admitted it a while ago, but this isn't his blog so it doesn't matter.

Imagine I said something interesting to change the topic, like what is your superhero name? Or supervillain, I'm not picky.
>>
>>47035687
Huh, so that's how that feels, to post a video that's not available in some anon's country. Uh, look up Saitama vs the Subterraneans, that should give you the fight.
>>
>>47035630
Ok so it's a preboot. They can frame it however they like but I think they realized the Nu52 didn't work. Fun fact the Nu52 wasn't actually decided on until part way through flashpoint when their sales dropped to a point they had to do something to prevent Warner Bros. from selling off the comic book part of DC (they would of coarse have kept the movie and tv rights which were actually making money). The reason they are undoing it is because before this announcement the sales had actually dropped lower than they were at that point they had to reboot.
>>
>>47035742
Is DC's death approaching? At the very least comics DC?
>>
>>47035031
The main character's real name.
>>
File: Miniwa.Tsumiki.240.1888369.jpg (20KB, 240x240px) Image search: [Google]
Miniwa.Tsumiki.240.1888369.jpg
20KB, 240x240px
>>47035701
> what is your superhero name? Or supervillain, I'm not picky.
Well, during Venture Bros I went by "Technomancer". I was an established and successful member of the Guild of Calamatous Intent. I paid my guild fees and everything.

During the various DC and Marvel settings, I went by one of my regular names, because fuck your superhero bullshit, I don't want any part of your comics grade power levels.
I usually got a side job or was a hobo during those jumps.
>>
>>47035786
Thanks
>>
>>47035748
Likely. WB has been really shitty in managing DC, and they've ran it into the ground always trying to play catch up to Marvel. If they do sell, I wouldn't mind Disney buying it. Just so we can have DC-Marvel crossovers again.
Thread posts: 578
Thread images: 46

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.