[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/cofd/&/wodg/ Chronicles of Darkness and World of Darkness General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 399
Thread images: 16

Previous Thread: >>46892825

>Pastebin
http://pastebin.com/NjH6gQqi

Patiently waiting for Mage 2e and the Monday Meeting Notes edition

>Question
What was your character's first experience with the supernatural like?(First Change/Embrace/Awakening/etc)
>>
>>46908587
>http://theonyxpath.com/outrageous-thrice-glorious-edition-of-the-exalted-technique-monday-meeting-notes/
damn
>>
>>46908587
>Patiently waiting for Mage 2e and the Monday Meeting Notes edition

Also, preparing to riot unless the Pack or Mage 2e gets announced for a Wednesday release edition.

>
What was your character's first experience with the supernatural like?(First Change/Embrace/Awakening/etc)

Forever ST. I have legions and legions of characters.
>>
http://theonyxpath.com/outrageous-thrice-glorious-edition-of-the-exalted-technique-monday-meeting-notes/

>Scion: Origins and Hero in First Draft
>V20 Dark Ages Companion in Second Draft
>V20 Lore of the Bloodlines in Editing
>Beckett's Jyhad Diary in Post-Editing Development
>Mage still at WWP for Approvals

Get your pitchforks, folks
>>
>Mage: the Awakening Second – At WWP for approvals.
>WtF2 The Pack – At WWP for approvals.

I'm gonna shit
>>
Running a Hunter game soon, bought a new book without realizing the shift to Chronicles .

Basically aside from replacing morality with integrity anything else I need to account for when playing Hunter in the new system?
>>
>>46908856

Mortal Remains gives rough 2e "patch" rules for Hunter in the back, FYI
>>
>>46908806
>>46908843
>>46908849
What the fuck, Paradox? It's been what, 2, 3 weeks? Approve the book already or send it back for error corrections. Christ, the book was supposed to be out 18 months ago.
>>
That's a really nice image.

My Moros' Awakening came when he was shot in the head while chasing a culty child murderer who said something prophetic and drugged up first, like "Open your eyes, Willworker". He woke up after his trip to Stygia in the hospital, and had to deal with the fact that no one believed or remembered when he made the shadows dance. Then his old mentor from the force came and told him what was what and taught him how to be a Mage (and also to be wary of the orders).

But that's an old character, since mostly >>46908815
>Forever ST. I have legions and legions of characters.

>>46908856
The way weapons are done means a few Tactics should probably be tweaked. Also, this https://a.uguu.se/ccbbrn_MortalRemainsRulesUpdate.pdf
>>
>>46908856
In 2e? I'd recommend you grab Mortal Remains, honestly, it gives you all the info you need to run Hunter, specifically, as a 2e game, though it's worth picking up the CofD core book or God-Machine Rules Update as well.

The shortlist of changes is
>Flat XP Costs
>Aspirations
>Conditions instead of Flaws/Derangements
>Virtues and Vices are no longer specifically chosen from a list of 7
>Damage is no longer rolled, just straight up applied based on successes and weapon damage
>A bunch of other tiny changes to the rules that I don't give a shit to look up and type out
>>
>>46908843
But... but... at least the Beast fiction anthology goes on sale!
>>
I'm just so fucking disappointed in the lack of Mage 2.
>>
File: nothappening.png (246KB, 611x404px) Image search: [Google]
nothappening.png
246KB, 611x404px
>>46909058
We all are, anon.
>>
>>46908843
What's the difference between Alpha, Origins and Hero? Which one makes you a demigod like the original Psion?
>>
>>46908993

When you put it that way, at least one DaveB created thing has gone to print this wekk.
>>
I imagine the Paradox approvals process is Dracula at one of his ridiculous goth LARP orgies throwing darts at a board with 'Mage 2e Approved' in the center. Then even when he hits he just says 'Not edgy enough! Bwahahaha!' and starts over.
>>
>>46909106

Scion. Psion is a very different word.

And Hero is what makes you a demigod; Origins is a "mortals" book that's also the core, like nWoD 1e was set up.
>>
>>46909106

Alpha: a vertical slice of the game, most likely to be released when Scion's Kickstarter begins.

Origins: A "Chronicles of Darkness" style core rulebook, focusing on the other parts of World of Myth.

Hero: The starting place for beginning Scions.
>>
>>46909164
I'm going to have to buy them all then, aren't I?
>>
Random question for the thread: what was the longest number of sessions a game you've been in has gone without combat?
>>
>>46909240
I've done entire chronicles where there was only one combat. That was Vampire though and there was a shitload of politicking, in fact their one time in combat was a bad feeding and they whined about having to go through it the whole time.
>>
>>46909203
No
Alpha might not even have a price, we don't know
Origins is only going to be necessary if you want to run a game in the settings with the PCs as mortals
Hero is the real game, and all you'll need for it.

>>46909240
My old Hunter game went a good 8 or 9 sessions, I think, without any combat. They only bumped into the monster they were looking for a few times, towards the end.

I did a shit job with that game.
>>
>>46909203

Origins will have like a bazillion minor templates for Scion, so probably, yeah
>>
>>46909305
So, wait. Will Hero have the core rules as well as the rules for the Hero template?
>>
>>46909240
Half a dozen, something like that.
>>
I will play VtM for the first time, any tips?
>>
>>46909409
Check what the other players are doing.
Match their Generation.
>>
>>46909409
Which version? This is important.
>>
>Mage2 still not out
Why do you hate money, Paradox?
>>
>>46909491
How do they hate money? They know you'll buy it whenever they put it out. Making you wait only makes you indignant, no one is ever really going to not purchase it because of the delays. The fact is that CofD just doesn't matter to the people at Paradox / WWP so anything that gets sent from OPP for it gets shelved and put off till they're finished doing whatever work they're on marketing the important IPs.
>>
>>46909409
Brujah are the most versatile clan.
Potence and Celerity to rape face and Presence for help in social interactions. Just be prepared to frenzy from time to time.
>>
>>46909599
Toreador is a good second, with Auspex instead of Potence. Good for investigative work.

I personally prefer Dominate Malks. They are fun.
>>
>>46909464
Third edition of the masquerade, only core book.
>>
>>46909653
Auspex helps in combat too right? Doesnt it increase shooting?
Depends what character you want to make. Melee go Brujah for Ranged go Toreador
>>
>>46909573
They'll change their tune when they find out how little oWoD is actually going to end up making them.
>>
>>46909757

They're not gonna make oodles of money, but there's clearly enough of an audience and enough people interested in nerdy nostalgia to at least bite on a new Vampire the Masquerade video game.
>>
>>46909757
How much revenue the IP actually generates is largely irrelevant. They bought an idea, then handed it over to the ultimate edgy tryhard who's just using it to throw LARP parties and get laid. This is a trainwreck in the making and we should be thankful that OPP managed to stay at arm's lengh from the garbage fire.
>>
>>46909790
Fuck, if we get Bloodlines 2 out of this hairbrained revival of the world's most 90s setting, then more power to them.

>>46909805
Granted.
>>
>>46909882
Imagine though, we could have gotten Vampire the Requiem: Bloodlines.
>>
>>46909882
>Fuck, if we get Bloodlines 2 out of this hairbrained revival of the world's most 90s setting, then more power to them.

I just hope whoever does it thinks "Deus Ex, but with Vampires", or possibly "Dishonored, but with Vampires" instead of "Bloodlines 2".
>>
>>46909882

That's pretty much guaranteed, after we get the first official WoD tie-in: a slot machine.
>>
I doubt we'll see any games like that. We're gonna get vampire 4X games. City management shit.
>>
>>46909991

Unfortunately, it will almost certainly turn out to be "Pillars of Eternity: Now With Vampires". Which isn't bad, just you know. Not what people are going to want.
>>
>>46909790
I just want one 4x, grand strategy, or city builder style game out of them in wod. Even if it is owod and therefore lame, it would still be interesting to see like, a city control game where you are a vampire elder, competing with others and trying to overtake the Prince.
>>
>>46910028

Paradox is a publisher as well as a developer, and has a contract with Obsidian to make more RPGs. We're getting a VtM RPG in some way, shape or form, especially since video game bibles are going to be the new version of core rulebooks for the tabletop games.
>>
>>46909991
>"Deus Ex, but with Vampires"
This COULD work though there needs to be better hubs and NPCs then the last Deus Ex game

>Dishonored, but with Vampires
Ha ha....no
>>
>>46910087
>Paradox is a publisher as well as a developer, and has a contract with Obsidian to make more RPGs. We're getting a VtM RPG in some way, shape or form, especially since video game bibles are going to be the new version of core rulebooks for the tabletop games.
I remain skeptical.
>>
>>46910028
>Tropico but playing as a city Prince
I could get behind this
>>
>>46910140
I'm going to call it right now. Their version of VtM is going to require special 'blood dice' for certain rolls. It's all the rage with companies now to sell proprietary dice (fucking FFG).
>>
>>46910204
Yeah but FFG also makes good games. So they have that going for them.

Well, except the star wars lcg,I hear that has gone downhill
>>
>>46909102
I'm not.
>>
chronicles of fagness
>>
>>46910276

That's a shame, I really liked the early Star Wars LCG stuff. That doom countdown of theirs was pretty nifty.

>>46910204

You could do something neat with that. A Blood Dice pool instead of gathering Vitae that you roll when you use Vampire power.
>>
I should submit my reincarnation guys to OPP as a pitch.
>>
>>46910382
Don't they always accept 1000 word submissions? 500 fluff 500 crunch
>>
>>46910382

Yes, you should do that. You should all pitch/submit to OPP already, you know who you are.
>>
>>46910422

Yup. The 500 crunch is what scares me; I'm not the greatest at coming up with no rules stuff.
>>
>>46910440
I'm pitching a tent to OPP right this second.
>>
>>46910382
Go ahead. No one will ever publish your work because of your toxic reputation on the forums.
>>
>>46910452
I'm more worried about the fluff, personally. I wanted to do a Hunter compact, but I don't know if my 500 should be the opening to their entry, or just a bite of fiction related to them, or what.
>>
>>46910481

That's the easy part; you just so who they are and what makes them cool. Don't worry about the nitty-gritty; what would you tell a player about them in order to try and make them play one of these guys?
>>
>>46910475

>implying anyone cares about forum behavior for book writing

If this were anywhere near true, nearly half of the population of RPG freelancers in the market would not exist.
>>
>>46910537
Yeah, I guess.

After I get denied, then I can expand it and put it in the homebrew thread. Everybody wins! (or loses, depending on your perspective on crappy homebrew)
>>
>>46910481
The thing about Hunter is that they already take my ideas and make them cooler

>What if we have a PMC that hunts down monsters?!
>Oh they already exist? And they get cool ass magic tattoos? Oh ok...
>>
>>46910551
No, they all just shitpost anonymously. The ones that don't HAVE been fired.
>>
So, if the masquerade game was my introduction to this whole thing, what order should I read the books in?
>>
>>46911151
The Masquerade Core Rules to start with probably
>>
>>46911151
Depends. What did you like about it?

There are two Vampire RPG's out at the moment, with quite different themes, and Bloodlines sits firmly in the middle of them, theme-wise.
>>
>>46911151
>>46911280
Yeah but I guess Masquerade would be better to ease him in.
>>
>>46910577

Hey, the Knights of St. Adrian aren't a PMC! They're a bunch of surly truckers and bounty hunters and I love them for that.
>>
>>46911307
True. But the monster that is the Masquerade setting is daunting. I tried to get in on Masquerade in it's latter days. It was incomprehensible.
Thankfully, nWoD came out at about that time, so I clung to that instead.
>>
>>46911317
I thought they were supposed to be Mercenary Knights?

>>46911388
Well thats the issue of you getting into a setting at the end of its life cycle instead of slowly learning things over time. And to be fair Vampire easily has the most books in nWoD as well.
>>
>>46911427
>Well thats the issue of you getting into a setting at the end of its life cycle instead of slowly learning things over time. And to be fair Vampire easily has the most books in nWoD as well.

Yeah. And now the alternative for a new guy is to get the book that has all the rules, and very little of the setting... Or the mammoth that is the backlog.
>>
>>46911427

They're a bunch of rowdy roadies.

>On paper, Howard Investigative Services hires out its brains and muscle to bail bond agents. On the road, they're the Knights of Saint Adrian, patron of guards and soldiers. They do the Lord's work, hunting down the devil and earning a heavy commission for their trouble.

>The Knights are tough customers -- the toughest, really, thanks to the tattoos in angelic script that let them get as good as they give. They're a close-knit group of bounty hunters hunting fugitives from the Almighty.
>>
>>46911483
tell me a bout it. I hardly made a dent in either setting

>>46911491
My idea can still be a reality then.
My idea was to have a bunch of Ex Millitary/Gun Nuts/already established Mercenaries that have had contact with the Super Natural and find each other. They advertise in vague terms with world leaders or corporate CEOs asking if they need any "Unusual" OpFor taken care of. Alongside actual Mercenary work of course.

Divisions could be
Logistics: Handles transporting and maintaining equipment and cutting through government bureaucracy.
Fireteams: Does what it says on the tin.
Suits: Negotiating deals,covering their asses legally and throwing money around in case something goes horribly wrong.
>>
>>46911666

The only thing I'd worry about is carving out a niche for them that isn't covered by VALKYRIE and Cheiron; the former does a lot of "military versus monsters" stuff already, while the latter is "corporate hunters doing it for profit."

You might be better off with a Compact of veterans who Saw Some Shit than trying to make a new Conspiracy.
>>
>>46911762
The idea is basically Supernatural Blackwater but I can see how it might be a bit redundant. It didnt have to be a Conspiracy either. Could just be a really well equipped Compact like Ashwood Abbey.
I wanted the feeling of having the freedom of Cheiron with the OORAH Soldiering of VALKYRIE
>>
>>46911762
Isn't there also Division Six?
>>
>>46911895
Thats Anti-Mage stuff
>>
>>46911895
Division 6 is a bunch of tools who unexpectedly survived their mission. Now somewhat expanded, but still tools.
>>
>>46911906
I meant in the 'mercenaries that don't belong to the US government doing supernatural related military ops'.

But I think Division Six might be closer to spooks than mercenaries... I can't find my file for Witch Finders.
>>
>>46911895

Division Six are a bunch of dupes who think they're government agents.

They're a shittier version of cowboy Delta Green, basically.
>>
So. I have an upcoming campaign where one of the players want to play a one-armed guy.
Easy, I say, Persistent Arm Wrack. No problem there...
But should there be a situation where it earns him a Beat? I feel he makes his life harder to make a character more interesting, and I want to reward that. A Beat situation on the Condition feels like the best idea.
>>
What line would be best for a 1960s America Dark Era? I keep waffling between Mage, Changeling, and Hunter.

>>46912055

Give him a Beat in any scene where the missing arm fucks with his character. That should be plenty balanced.
>>
>>46912055
>>46912185
There's a persistent condition called Crippled. Granted, it looks like it's intended for legs, but it basically says the same thing Atamajakki said; give him a beat when his disability leads to danger or severe inhibition.
>>
theonyxpath.com/i-know-what-you-did-this-monday-meeting-notes/

Mage it's coming out this wednesday!

In your dreams lol
>>
>>46912311
The real one dropped hours ago.
>>
>>46912356

I'll try again in a year or so
>>
So Hunter has groups that kill monsters, dissect monsters, record monsters on film, steal from monsters, fuck monsters, and try to rehabilitate monsters.

What would a group that approaches monsters diplomatically look like?
>>
>>46913206

My guess would be something like the Barrett Commision, sans the "fuck you got mine" aspects of the Compact. Careful, studious research, along with making damn sure they've got the upper hand in the situation.
>>
>>46913206
The Long Night TRIES to be diplomatic.
From their extremely fanatical point of view.

Ashwood Abbey also tends towards diplomacy. Of a sort.
>>
>>46913268

I'm not looking for "convert in the hopes of redemption" or "hey, wanna drop acid and go to my orgy?"

More of a "hey, can your pack stay between 35th and Herbert and not kill anyone if I make sure the vampires stay on Balboa?"
>>
>>46909980
Not sure if want

My love for VtR over VtM is due to the "toolbox" nature of the game. It works super well at the table. But the rigid metaplot/lore framework of OWoD would work better as a vidya. And lets be honest 99% of the people who wi;; play Bloodlines 2 aren't fa/tg/uys but Bloodlines fags like those on /vg/ who will start bitching about how the game sucks because you can no longer create a FishMalk and talk to road signs
>>
>>46913342
Far too reasonable for the Vigil, I fear.
>>
>>46913445

You don't have to be a murderous weirdo to uphold the Vigil.
>>
>>46913463
Perhaps not. But the Vigil consists of people who are dedicated to Putting Things Right after encounters with the supernatural. Hard to do that via diplomacy. Doubt there are enough hunters like that to form anything larger than a few cells cooperating.
>>
>>46913206
Ascending One MO is also "Try to talk the monsters from fucking with communities under their protection" or even "arbitrate between different supernatural entities so they fuck off and innocents don't die in the crossfire"

They are just always ready to get high and JIHAD as soon as talking fails
>>
>>46913510

Even after your (probably catastrophic) first brush with the unnatural, the average person is still probably not eager to maim and kill. That gets easier when the monster is a many-jointed thing of teeth and white fur, but when you find out Susan (the nice girl from Communications class) feeds on promises and doesn't have a reflection? You'll probably try and talk it out.

The scary thing about the CofD is that many of the monsters were people once; they have normal faces and feelings and like to watch shitty TV shows. It takes a special kind of freak to try to crowbar the face off of something that looks and acts mostly like a normal guy.
>>
So with my PMC idea I thought of an idea for Endowments.

Band Of Brothers:While the military says to obey your commanding officer at all times the relatively informal nature of a Private Military ensures that Loyalty is earned not given. After spending time with your team and have shown a willingness to stand firm and if need be sacrifice yourself then your Brothers In Arms will do the same.

Basically its a combination of tanking and holding the line with some support skills thrown in there.
2 I already thought of.

Techno-Jargon: A habit learned from the experiences from various military branches around the world you have now learned the combined slang of your Squadmates. You can communicate with others who also know this particular brand of confusing phrases,Abbreviations and acronyms. You can use this to safely communicate confidential information at times where privacy can not be secured. Using this in battle can also have this benefit as enemy combatants have a hard time figuring out the orders and tactics you are conveying.

No One Left Behind: You have shed blood with your fellow Hunters and have forged a bond that very few can understand. When assisting another hunter in combat you may spend 1 willpower dot for free. If they are in critical condition (such as bleeding out in the middle of the field in a firefight) and you are sacrificing yourself to help them then you may spend 2.

Are these good or bad?
>>
>>46913719
This is a compact isn't it? Don't only Conspiracies have endowments?
>>
>>46913840
Some Compacts do have Endowments.
>>
>>46913857
Which ones? I may just not remember who is compact and who is conspiracy... which happens too often.
>>
>>46913896
Off the top of my head?
Null Mystaris
Ashwood Abbey
The Union
>>
>>46913857
No. That's just an alternative rule in C&C for translating Compacts into Conspiracies.
>>
>>46914078
Is it? whats the difference besides Endowments?
>>
>>46914096
Mecanically? That's it.
Setting-wise; Conspiracies have more members, and a larger reach.
>>
I'm still making my way through the Beast book, but god damn am I disappointed. This was clearly not playtested even once. I am profoundly triggered by the fact Atavisms, the big, blatant, in your face war abilities, are inferior combat tools than Nightmares.

The most singularly powerful murder ability in the Beast kit isn't breathing fire, or having rending toxic claws, but saying "boo".
>>
>>46914202
Welcome to the club.

It's the lack of drive that bothers me.
What does a Beast do every day?
Who knows? The book sure doesn't tell you.
Vampires struggle with their lethal politics.
Werewolves hunt.
Mages get dragged along into their mysteries.
Prometheans work towards a New Dawn.
Changelings can be whatever, depending on their Court structure.
Hunters hunt.
>>
>>46914241
I'm used to sandbox games so the lack of drive doesn't impact me much. While a lot of Beast fluff is nonsense, it's their mechanics that make me frown.

Why is the most powerful warrior Beast not a fire-breathing dragon or a giant that can rip your head from your shoulders, but Mr. Skeltal? He's just too spooky, he doot doots and you die.
>>
>>46914277
>but Mr. Skeltal? He's just too spooky, he doot doots and you die.

Not only you, but everyone you meet before you go to bed as well.
>>
>>46914345
All jokes aside, it's not even that Behold, My True Form is a bad idea. Damaging someone by exposing them to the raw form of a primeval horror that, in proper Lovecraftian fashion, rends at your soul and psyche is cool. It's a fine idea.

It's just so blatantly overpowered and out of line with the other tools in the Beast arsenal that it being released in the form its in disappoints me. How does that happen? It's not the result of an unlikely min-maxing synergy. It doesn't require the people involved take absurd actions that don't make IC sense. It's not overly dangerous or prohibitively expensive.

It's just there, brutal and obscene at even a casual glance. How did no one fix this?
>>
File: laughing elves.gif (875KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
laughing elves.gif
875KB, 500x281px
>>46914413
>disappointed in a particular piece of beast
>not all of it
>>
>>46914413
>It's just there, brutal and obscene at even a casual glance. How did no one fix this?

They were busy fixing literally everything else.
I recommend you look up the kickstarter site and read through the original draft.

It's worse.
>>
>>46914202
>This was clearly not playtested even once.
It WAS playtested, the devs just didn't listen to the playtesters' feedback.
>>
>>46914277

I...kind of want to build a Mr. Skeltal Beast now. I don't know where the hell I would start, however.
>>
>>46914477
is there a kind of cheery goofy monster of terror in history?
>>
>>46914445
Now now. The Lair building part is awesome.
Too bad it's the only good thing in the book.
>>
>>46914495
The idea of having a super sekrit hideout is kind of awesome I agree.
Hell the concept is great.
>>
>>46914445
Some of it is OK. Good, even. Not a majority, by any means, but some. If Beast was universally shit I wouldn't be so mad at it. I'd write it off. It's the way so much of it was done wrong in little ways that gets me. Beast could have been fantastic.

>>46914468
I did read through it, though I'm honestly not sure what was changed; the way it reads now more or less lines up with my memories of it, absent a few small details. Like the new teaching excuse.

>>46914470
That's depressing. Why even test?

>>46914477
Start by defining Mr. Skeltal as a monster. What does he do? Not in Beast terms.
>>
>>46914477
Well, considering Mr. Skeltal's thing would be popping out of the dark, I'd say probably an Eshmaki. Hunger depends on how you wanna play it; Predator for sneaking after people and popping out to go 'doot doot', Collector for kidnapping people and going around to people they knew to 'doot doot' them about it, Nemesis if you're only gonna 'doot doot' people who aren't ready for the skeleton war, Ravager if you just wanna pop out to 'doot doot' then back off to watch them flip their shit and go crazy.

Obligatory
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eVrYbKBrI7o
>>
>>46914544

Well, he's a skeleton, so I guess he reminds people of their mortality, and he likes to play the trumpet, so I guess if people found jazz scary there's that too. That's about it, really.

>>46914490

You'd think there would be but either my google-fu is weak or there isn't any.
>>
>>46914575

I think Predator sounds best, so Eshmaki Predator. All righty, that sounds good. I guess I'll be building that tomorrow, and see what I get.
>>
>>46914587
>Well, he's a skeleton, so I guess he reminds people of their mortality, and he likes to play the trumpet, so I guess if people found jazz scary there's that too. That's about it, really.
The inevitability of death and music. In Beast terms, that's easily an Anakim, as they embody the horror of impotence in the face of catastrophe. Throw on some of the Atavisms for social-fu and you can create something grotesque that people are nevertheless drawn to.

Like a giant skeleton going doot doot on a trumpet.

You could also manage it as an Eshmaki, as >>46914575 notes.

Then throw on the proper Nightmares, specifically Fear is Contagious and Behold, My True Form!, and you can pop from the shadows, lock eyes with someone, doot doot, and vanish, only for them and everyone they talk to to die later that night.
>>
So just looking at demon storyteller guide.

How do nephilim compare to the other kinds of demon offspring?

How do the megaopolis Stigmatics compare?
>>
>>46914744
Nephilim are stronger than Stigmatics and Demon-Blooded, because they're designed to be the main characters of that shard.

Just from a cursory glance at Altered State, the Mechopolis Stigmatics are basically re-named Fractals without a Cipher or the related conditions.
>>
>>46914808
Fractals?
>>
>>46913206
What's the point? Any group that interacts 'diplomatically' with monsters will be manipulated or killed. What exactly would these hunters have to offer the supernaturals?
>>
>>46913342
"Why don't we just kill you and them? The Wolf Must Hunt, Motherfucker."
>>
>>46915044
Children of Demon-Demon pairings. Basically a double-demon-blooded.
>>
>>46910422
>>46910452
>>46910481
My problem is condensing it down to 1000 words.
>>
Would it be uncommon for a vampire to be in the service of a clan, but not necessarily share the traits of the clan?

I'm getting into the game, my potential party's doing a Victorian/Elizabethan setting, and I wanted to do a blacksmith/craftsman who would generally make exotic or ceremonial weapons for nobles and merchants, vampires included. I figured Toreadors would be into it, but the character himself is a doormat with crippling politeness and submission towards his elders who's not particularly decadent or excessive.
>>
>>46915225
Yeah. My plan so far is a compact introduction, and a group of merits. Maybe not the most exciting crunch, but it will get the job done.
>>
>>46915229
Cuckpire
>>
>>46915257
A vampire who sexually enjoys watching his bloodbound partner get brutally raped by gangrel?
>>
>>46915045
Third party monster diplomats sounds like something you could do well in a Beast game.
>>
>>46915257
>>46915284
No, it's not like that.
'Crippling politeness and submission' might have been an overstatement, but he has great respect for his elders, doesn't ask questions unless it's to better perform in his task, and I thought it'd generally be a good way to get him involved, just doing something because he was told to.
>>
>>46913206
>>46915045
The Ascending Ones and Lucifuge both have diplomatic aspects. The Ascending Ones will even be a third party between two supernatural groups, whether they're vampires and mages or vampire coteries.
>>
>Go to make a new Cryptid for my Demon game, since I kinda wanna throw one at my players, soon
>Start with a grey wolf
>End up making a Blink Dog
i'm ok with this
>>
>>46908587
>What was your character's first experience with the supernatural like?

Lots of screaming
>>
>>46916376

I once ran a Hunter one-shot where the monster was a truly horrifying fursona I saw somewhere.
>>
>>46912009

One of their illustrations is a literal mall cop, I think.
>>
>>46916455
Why is this funny to me?
>>
File: image.jpg (58KB, 500x344px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
58KB, 500x344px
>>46916639

All this thing does in every single fucking picture is contort itself in horrifying ways and eat people. I hate it.
>>
>>46916658
Lemme guess, the weapon of choice was large amounts of fire? Also can you post the statblock?
>>
>>46916658
Oh, I've seen this thing.
The guy who registered the closest to a furfag in
my chat group came in one night babbling about it.
Yeah that'd be pretty creepy IRL, good on you.
>>
>>46916690

They used a dog and some rifles from Wal-Mart, if I remember right.

This was... four years ago, I think? Any rules have long since vanished.
>>
>>46916658
Not enough porn of it. What's the point of creepy furry OC species if there's no good porn of it?
>>
>>46916716
>>46916751
I think the worst part for me is I can't remember the bloody name of the thing.
>>
>>46916764

"Chimera Synx" should bring the nightmares up nicely.

Why not have a friendly, nice fursona like a normal person?
>>
>>46916764
Synx. The other one is a sergal.
It's not even good vore.
>>
>>46916791
>Kinkshaming
What is this, F-list?

I don't actually think it's even a fursona, just a monster species that the furry community likes for obvious reasons.
>>
>>46916658
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vzX-aV7Otos
>>
>>46916810
you just made me look up Salty Bet
>>
>>46916810
That's nice spritework, but that creature has the least efficient method of movement ever.
Also that train has eyes and a mouth.

>>46916820
>Salty Bet is a free game that allows you to place virtual bets on live competitive events. Salty Bet is purely for entertainment purposes and no real money will be paid out. Salty Bucks are only used to play Salty Bet, they are not an actual currency and do not have value.
Neat?
>>
>>46916858
Salty Bet is fun to watch if you're eating a meal and just want some dumb noise for a while.
>>
>>46916858
>Neat?
its fake betting on bullshit broken characters people make and submit to the stream owner. Its kind of horseshit but pretty great. Its because you posted the video f what I assumed is Salty bet because Wolverine was there and I dont remember that monster in Marvel comics.
>>
Did they give example Kiths / Seemings for Changeling 2e? I have:

>char-gen
>merits
>template
>contrats
>dream-walking
>>
>>46916942
Compilation of released material
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B9HTbTc08O4IdnZwTExxOFVyM1RiMjdiU0NqU2hpX2NUVmRr/view
More current version of Harvesting rules
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B2K8R3qXyDyoU1A0MmdEUFppcms/view
And the attached file is a compilation of only all the Seemings and Kiths, as well as the Faetouched template.
>>
>>46916979
This is all in the other books already yeah?
>>
>>46916791
>Chimera Synx
Ahhh, that brings back memories....
>>
>>46917079
Other books? This is the spoilered stuff.
>>
>>46916979
>Gristle Grinders
thats the first one that made me really cringe

>>46917127
Spoilered Stuff?
>>
>>46917219
Changeling 2nd Edition - open playtest docs
>>
>>46917260
Fair enough. A lot of the descriptions seem to imply that Changelings make a living in the Underworld or un licensed Detectives like in Burn Notice.
>>
>>46917286
Well it's hard to be legitimate when you don't have an ID.
>>
>>46917319
>not killing your Fetch and taking its place
>>
>>46917339
If you're gonna go to the effort of killing them, might as well turn human again too
>>
What do the supers think (generally) of homosexuals? This is not a bait or fetish question, I am interested for lore reasons
>>
>>46917373
I would imagine Mages would have their own Human feelings. Vampires I would imagine mostly not care since sex and reproduction dont mean anything to them
>>
>>46917373
>>46917387
Then again there was that Ventrue that kept a homophobic vampire who talked back at him as a sex slave just to fuck with him.
>>
>>46917387
>homophobic Mind 5 Hierarch demands all gay Mages undergo corrective sorcery
>>
>>46917373
Why would most care? Only Werewolves have any reason to care, since they're family group dynamic focused, but even then it's not a big deal. Mages likewise know that the fleshy form is a Lie no matter what it is, though they've also got a few groups that can be pretty Conservative.

>>46917387
Vampires care about sex, especially the sensual Daeva and the atavistic Gangrel. They also have the desire to reproduce, just in a different way. I mean, quite a few of the 2e write ups implicitly mention sexuality, and it's used as an example for Touchstones twice. Vampires in 2e aren't all "I don't have feelings, that makes me sad". Their Beasts WANT things.
In 1e it's more or less the same, but they moan and whine that they don't have emotions when they clearly do.
>>
>>46917408
>Why would most care?

Becaause most started out as Human, and most humans have opinions on things
>>
>>46916979
For some reason the Darkling description of a Blightbent makes me think of Polonaise from GGG (Polonaise looks like a human who has had his head replaced with something that combines a caterpillar and a steam engine, and he also appears to have train-like side rods up his arms. when he is disguised as a human he has a mane of silver hair running down his back and his attire is more like that of a station master. In both forms he holds a pipe that makes a noise like a train whistle sound when he blows into it.)
>>
>>46917408
See thats one thing I didnt like about nWoD vampire.
Yes the beast is supposed to be about the vampires base instincts. But as someone who doesnt reproduce via sex then its instincts should tell it to not worry. If anything The Embrace should be orgasmic for a vampire since that is what makes another vampire. Just like how biology made sex feel good for humans to trick us into making more people.
>>
>>46917449
Also he has a thing for Primada, one of Pasaders other Generals, which is evidenced by the fact they usually do collaborative projects together and, well, this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gF-I-IkJVec
>Jump to 20:00
>>
>>46917427
Yeah, but most of them also have plenty of reasons to have their worldviews rocked. Men and women are both food to a vampire. Gender has less meaning to a Mage or Werewolf that can slip between the two. *Any* kind of comfort is something a Changeling can appreciate.

>>46917455
That's not at all how things work, and when Neil DeGrasse Tyson said the same thing, several biologists were quick to point out that he was full of shit and should stick to astronomy. There are insects that have no vaginae. The males have daggerlike penises that they need to physically puncture the female's body with. Snails are hermaphrodites that shoot spears of semen in what's actually called penis fencing. Cats have barbs on their penises. Ducks have corkscrew penises longer than their own bodies, and female ducks have maze like vaginas that corkscrew the other direction and have false paths. Biology doesn't "make sex feel good". Biology doesn't want you to reproduce. If that were true, homosexuality wouldn't be found in almost every species, animals wouldn't eat their young, and sex wouldn't be ridiculously dangerous for so many animals.

The Beast is the atavistic lizard brain that wants to dominate and pleasure itself and destroy things and gorge on blood and wallow in the screams. Vampires still feel bullets tearing through their dead flesh. They still feel fatigue after running for hours. And they can still feel it when they press another man's face into the mud and fuck him like a wanton bitch as he screams, drinking thick, wet gobbets of gurgling blood from his neck and shoulders as the Beast indulges in animalistic pleasure without a filter.
The Beast doesn't do it to reproduce. It does it because it feels good.
>>
>>46917546
I said people not animals.
>>
>>46917558
>humans aren't animals
>>
>>46917373
Their feelings are the same as normal people, and run the same range.
Some hate it, some are fine with it, some are part of it.

Since some (changelings and vampires for instance) may live in a 'take what you can get' sort of world, they may find themselves in relationships they previously never thought they would, but I doubt you would see drastically more homosexuals among creep populations as the normal human population.

On the other hand, when you are part of a super secret monster minority, you may not find time to hate on someone because they are gay, especially if they are in a position of power.

If the local Changeling king and queen are both dudes, maybe you shouldn't go around talking about how god hates fags, or you might find yourself strapped to a tree in the hedge as hound bait.

Demons are special, since they are literally not a human being so much as a reprogrammed super-spirit-robot. They like who they like, and they have no real sense of gay vs straight unless their original form had some reason to (the G-M making a gay hating infrastructure? Why not, weirder stuff has happened). If they want to be with someone (out of a weird sense of wanting to belong), they are going to go for it regardless of their current body. The other Demons won't care if it is straight or gay for the same reasons, but may have an opinion on forming a bond with a human.
>>
>>46917546
On top of this, not only are there several things that following a layman understanding of biology "should" feel good, there are also several things that if there were some guiding principle should be terrible and cause a negative reaction.

But the fact that animals have been willing to kill themselves with drunkenness since before humans actually learned to ferment things intentionally sort of goes to show that nature doesn't have any grand plan.

>>46917558
As >>46917560 points out, humans are animals. We don't enjoy sex to have more babies. In fact, if anything, the enjoyment of sex has little to do with reproduction and more to do with everything that comes after. Bonobos for instance have plenty of sex for recreational reasons, just like humans. They're also not ashamed of it, so incest and homosexuality are common.
Bonobo matriarchs will stop an argument with monkey handjobs.

But you're also just looking at it the wrong way. Biology doesn't have a goal. When things like "sex=good, so you make more babies" happen, it's just a thing that happens and happens to be a positive, not a thing that happened for a specific reason.

Don't anthropomorphize evolution. It leads to misunderstanding it.
>>
>>46917546
>>46917599
Explained like that you have a point. But excuse me for not liking the way nWoD handles vampires in some respects. Its just not what I prefer the beast to represent.
>>
>>46917597
>I doubt you would see drastically more homosexuals among creep populations as the normal human population.
Someone a thread or two ago made a good point, and I was thinking a similar thing, but there might be more transgender people among supers (particularly Mages). We're already seeing the numbers rise as it becomes more socially acceptable to come out about it, and Mage society has the potential for gender changing. My take on it is that in addition to what that poster brought up, there's also the fact that people who might not have thought of the world in that way might get a bit of a Tiresias thing going on if they ever use some Life magic to change themselves.
Although "turned into a girl for a lark and liked it" is a pretty common trope, both in and out of fetish material.

>>46917620
What would you prefer it represent? I mean, it's pretty much always been the lizard brain on steroids.
>>
>>46917642
>transgender is more accepted in Mages

Why stop there? Racism is gone since life will change your skin color, Mind will change your sexual orientation, life will remove disabilities, there's no more religious issues since they all know the one true Truth about the universe, etc.

If the Supernal means that Mages aren't transphobic, then it means Mage society is a utopia of tolerance and understanding.
>>
>>46917642
in oWoD the way I always understood it was the primal fears nestling inside these predatory monsters.
When the beast comes out its a hurt,starving,scared feral animal thats wearing your skin like a coat.

Not "Hurr durr lets rape this guy it will be funny."
>>
>>46917642
That is true, and the increase in homosexual population would also mostly be from people who previously suppressed their urges, or never had a chance to discover it. You get turned into a vampire, go to your first weird vampire sex orgy thing, and realize you like the shape of penises.

The different environments, cultures, and possibilities, definitely lead to more LGBT+ stuff going on.

At the same time, I think it is important to realize the opposite can happen real easy.

A Prince that believes immorality leads to breaches in the masquerade might keep a conservative area and punish vamps that try anything they consider wrong. Similar deal with Mages, with local leadership shunning experimentation as misuse of magic and something something mage.

Crazy monster-town doesn't have to always lean liberal, and the opposite could be interesting for campaign hooks if you don't go overboard (I'm sure we've all heard greentext stories of players rallying to make the kingdom a free democracy and forgetting to rescue the princess).

The closest I've come is a local Pack leader in werewolf who insisted on treating all the First Changes like her kids, keeping them out of trouble like rebellious teens. The setting allowed it since they had their first change at such a young age, and it made her a fun foil to the group without her ever having to do anything bad (in fact she helped them most of the time, and they would still shout 'fuck her!' anytime her name was brought up)
>>
>>46917667
I didn't really say all prejudice was gone. Just that you'll likely have less prejudice. And a lot of prejudice is also just swapped for things like Path/Order/Legacy prejudice. Although, yeah, most of that goes without saying, especially the last two. Mages don't have disabilities (which actually would mean they're more likely to look down on humans that do) and all religions are a Lie, and part of The Paternoster's evil schemes.

I'm also not saying gender based discrimination will be gone completely, but it's already been shown repeatedly that because the supernal doesn't discriminate, mage society is a lot less caught up on that kind of thing.

>>46917686
I said nothing about funny. The Beast is a feral animal, but it's not the "I'm full so I'll lounge around" feral animal. It's the feral animal that's horny, hungry, angry, and unsatisfied. It's not "an animal", it's the psychological atavistic part of the human soul that is nothing but gluttonous desire. It wants to be sated. It has thirsts that must be slaked.

The Beast is power unrestrained, and only through discipline can The Man overcome it. That's the primary source of conflict in Requiem: Every other vampire is basically trying to keep from becoming one of the Reavers from Firefly.
>>
>>46917757
>I'm also not saying gender based discrimination will be gone completely, but it's already been shown repeatedly that because the supernal doesn't discriminate, mage society is a lot less caught up on that kind of thing.

Thank goodness, for a splat bent on reminding people how relatively human they are compared to other splats, I'd hate for them to have any silly human flaws that people could actually relate to.
>>
>>46917773
"Hates gays" is the only relatable human flaw you can think of?
>>
>>46917785
No, but peple have prejudices and if Mages want to claim they're just humans with Magic (as the books take great pains to point out) it'd be nice if they actually acted like people instead of devas of enlightenment free of such petty human concerns
>>
Is there canonically a Ventrue Bloodline that knows Obfuscate in addition to their core Disciplines?
>>
>>46917757
was it the same in oWoD because I remember Masquerade being what I described
>>
>>46917796
isnt this supposed to be the World Of Darkness? All the bad aspects in our world is amplified? Corruption,war,ignorance and other nasty societal ills?
Shouldn't racism and homophobia be more of a problem?
>>
>>46917857
Are you sure you replied to the right anon?
>>
>>46917864
Yeah that was my mistake.
>>
>>46917812
I don't care about Masquerade because it's dumb. But from what I've seen, no, the Beast is not just some scared feral animal, except when confronted with fire.

>>46917794
Every group has prejudices. Their prejudices aren't what make them human. There are human groups with more and less prejudices. Peace and love hippies aren't less prejudiced because they don't hate the blacks. It's sort of ridiculous if you see that the entire world is a Lie and are shown actual proof that "OPPRESSION" is a literal entity that exists and grows stronger when you feel prejudices to still be prejudiced. Just like it's hard to know about Father and the Paternoster and still be religious.

Some Mages do, though. They do mental gymnastics to justify or excuse their feelings, even when they're confronted with evidence. If anything, THAT is why Mages are the most human.

By the way
>>46917597
I forgot to mention this, but Demons aren't autistic supercomputers. They have feelings and emotions. There's a reason the back of the book says that they defected to humanity. Demons are unlikely to have strong prejudices, and are just as likely as Mages to see that those prejudices have often been engineered by outside forces (were the Southern landowners who started using Race as a tool of oppression to force poor whites to see themselves as separate from the equally poor blacks and used what WEB DuBois called "the psychological wage" of whiteness to foment distrust between communities that previously had solidarity the pawns of the Exarchs, or the God-Machine?).

It's not weird for Demons to want to belong. They have emotions, just like everyone else. That's why one of the questions they're asked is about how they feel in regards to gender, and whether they feel comfortable in their Cover. Demons have the same emotions as humans, even if they don't have a real past to contextualize many of them.
>>
How would you run a Halfway decent Demon/Mummy crossover game?
>>
File: 1366256605007.jpg (17KB, 245x257px) Image search: [Google]
1366256605007.jpg
17KB, 245x257px
>>46917875
>I don't care about Masquerade because it's dumb.
>>
>>46917888
Don't.

I'm guessing Mummy has already had something to help it translate to 2E right? It was the last 1E book, but I never paid attention to it, so I don't know if it got a patch of any sort.
>>
>>46917857
Technically the "Darkness" refers to secrecy. All those Missing Persons? Taken by the Fae. Those strange unexplained noises? Actually Spirits. Deja Vu? The God-Machine changing something (even though that's not how fucking deja vu works, Wachowskis).

But also, yes. Racism and homophobia are also literally the result of the Exarchs. So they're the tools of the enemy, and most Mages will be aware of that.

Then again, when you think about it, most people are also aware that social prejudices are used as tools by the people in mundane power to manipulate you. They just don't care, because different things are scary.

>>46917907
It doesn't.
>>
>>46917875
I dunno. A fresh Demon seems a few rungs higher on the autismo scale than most creeps. Even if they get the hang of everything later.
>>
>>46917947
Not more than a Promethean. After all, Demons were created with a purpose. Most of them were living a life in Cover to begin with. They Fell because of something emotional.

The turning point of their lives--the BEGINNING of their lives--came from an incredibly emotional choice.
>>
>>46917985
Yeah, but having a strong emotion doesn't mean you have a range of emotions, and not every angel had a complicated life at the time that they fell.

If you were the Angel whose only job was to watch some guy until he died, and then you chose not to for X reason, it isn't like you were all that complicated before. You were constructed for the purpose of watching a dying guy.
>>
>>46917857
>>46917794
Mages are as prone to racism, nationalism, apologia, or sexism as any other human. Sexuality and gender are called out as one area where most (probably not all) don't have the usual hangups because every every mage can change their sexuality, gender, or sex with a spell (or have someone else do it for them), temporarily or indefinitely, and all it takes is a knowing spell to confirm someone is, in fact, something that doesn't match their chromosomes on the inside, so there's basically no room to be like "you just want attention" or "you just have a weird fetish" or the like.
>>
>>46918084
>Mages are as prone to racism, nationalism, apologia, or sexism as any other human

Why though, all those ae solved by magic too
>>
Tell me about your last or upcoming character. I wanna make a child Giovanni, who had a terminal illness and was turned by his grandfather, who doesn't really like his son. In fact, his father isn't even a vampire and a terrible weakling. So the gramps wants to use the kid to get rid of the papa and take his place in the company under the patronage of grandda. I wanna go around with a couple of bodyguards commanding them to do my dirty work.
>>
>>46918247
He mentions >>46918084
>so there's basically no room to be like "you just want attention" or "you just have a weird fetish" or the like.
People have that same thing. There's a ton of scientific and psychological evidence for the justification of transgender people expressing themselves in the way that makes them comfortable, but still people portray all of that as "giving in to mental illness".

A Mage can use supernatural means of detection to without argument determine whether or not something is true. But when has evidence ever stopped someone who's truly determined in their prejudices? In fact, psychologically it seems that showing people evidence can sometimes make them double down and believe their false beliefs stronger.

Sure, there's magic, and there's less reason for racism because Mages can see the Truth, in the same way that as a general rule of thumb more scientifically minded people are less inclined to prejudices simply because they understand how the differences we prejudge are rarely truly meaningful, but that doesn't mean Mages are shining paragons of liberalism.
>>
>>46918302
tl;dr: Mage society as a whole is probably not as inclined to sociological discrimination as mortal society, but that doesn't mean it's free of prejudice.

Also, as I mentioned elsewhere, even as mortal prejudices are wiped away by the revelation of Supernal Truth, new ones form through factionalism and self-delusion centered around the prejudices of the occult world.
>>
I'll just leave this here and move along.

https://www.gog.com/game/vampire_the_masquerade_bloodlines
>>
So I've been reading some Hellblazer and it feels like issue 24 (The Family Man) ends on a cliffhanger and there's meant to be a continuation, but then the next one I have is a completely new story. Did the plot get abandoned because the artist quit or something? 25 and 26 do have a different artist.
>>
>>46918357
What are you getting at? Most of us probably already own it, or have pirated it. I actually bought it off Amazon when I got a gift card for Christmas.

It's one of those games that's overhyped and disappointing, but it's disappointing because you KNOW it could have been better.
>>
>>46918286
Suitably edgy for Giovanni I guess. Add some molestation for good measure.
>>
Would you want anything to do with a Nossie Bloodline that knew how to use Dominate?
>>
>>46918286
My last character I was planning was a Dark Ages Scandanavian Ventrue that fled to Britannia after eating a Princess. He fled with a ship of loyal soldiers and had planned to set up shop as a Mercanary to gain leverage and influence between 2 factions in a Civil War. His clan weakness was that he could only feast on Leaders. (the DM and me basically made it so they had to have a Charisma of 3 or more)
>>
>>46918433
Licinii or Yagnatia?
http://www.thesubnet.com/portal/cod/vtr/ClanLineageLic.html
http://www.thesubnet.com/portal/cod/vtr/ClanLineageY.html
>>
>>46918445
Shit, man, I really wanna play dark ages.
>>
>>46918558
The game fell through so I never got a chance to use him but I am definitely going to recycle that character concept when I get a chance.
>>
Do any of you have trouble getting a game started? I want to run a game, but I'm always unsure of what to do. I don't have any good ideas, and I don't want to start running a game unless I'm sure that I'll be able to keep running it for six months.

I come up with a ton of game ideas, but I can't ever settle on one, and doing the planning for one is always something that saps my motivation to run.
>>
>>46918698
im the same way but with playing games.
I had 3 opportunities to play and the one I got to play only lasted a couple sessions
>>
I'm now in a middle of my first Mage game as Acanthus and got some questions on my plans that I'd like to learn more about before attempting to try. Mostly they are focused at Oaths:
1) Is it okay to make Oaths with conditional durations to end them when it suits to the Mage? Or concious attempt to meet this condition count as a way to break it and activates the curse? Does the curse keep the same condition?
2) Can he make a Fate Oath to increase his resistance for Mind Control like "I'll never let anyone magically compel me to do something I don't want" and get Resolve + Composure chance to escape it?
3) Is it possible to use Dispel Magic plus Fate 1 to dispell results of the broken Oath without Fate 4 as required normally. Or even to destroy an existing Oath.
4) And for the future (he does not have Fate 4 yet) - there is a werewolf in our party. Is it possible to make him to swear not to hurt a mage or his cabal to safeguard himself against him loosing control?
>>
>>46918748
1) If I get what you're asking right, conditions you can actively work towards meeting or prepare to meet at your leisure like "until this ribbon is torn" should work. A condition that's literally "until I want to end it" probably isn't kosher. GM call on the specifics.
2) GM call, but I'd probably ask you to frame it in a less meta way, more for tone reasons than balance concerns. Don't see anything wrong with the basic premise, though.
3) I think so, since the repercussions last as long as the spell lasts IIRC.
4) Should be.
>>
>>46918477
Can I be really honest and say I was thinking of Scanners when the idea popped into my head.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B_Lnz64vXB8

I was not aware that there were two bloodlines that already did that.
>>
>>46918954
Scanners was my biggest source of inspiration when I wrote the new psychic combat styles in Hurt Locker.
>>
>>46918748
>4) And for the future (he does not have Fate 4 yet) - there is a werewolf in our party. Is it possible to make him to swear not to hurt a mage or his cabal to safeguard himself against him loosing control?
it wouldn't be a guarantee against death rage
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0GEKywQIm9g
God I feel like whoever made VASCU are just huge fans of this game. I really want to play Ethan Thomas in some game. Hell the monsters at the end of the game could be Angels or Demons
>>
>>46920233
The game had great atmosphere but was fucking buggy as shit
>>
>>46920252
I never found it as buggy as most people seemed to. Though the graphics and animations have aged really bad.
>>
>>46909757
>They'll change their tune when they find out how little oWoD is actually going to end up making them.

Really?
>>
>>46920413

It probably won't make all that much money, but that's because tabletop IPs are worthless now, not for any inherent property of WoD.
>>
>>46917373
Reminder that soon every major splat will have a method of canon mpreg, so gender and sexuality will become meaningless (but the pure love between two boys will still be superior).
>>
>>46918847
1) I thought of it like 'Until my right hand goes against the left' - the mage bleeds himself. Or something else he can do without much trouble when needed. Same to the wolf from #4 - "Until I release you from this vow" - it's good choice for most Oaths you make others do.
3) I suppose it was for the second part of #1.
>>46920131
But still better chance then him just going crazy and trying to kill us.
>>
>>46920641
Why do they have to inject fetish fuel into the games?
>>
>>46920617
Tabletop IPS were always worthless (Perhaps with the exception of D&D). The Vampire game by Troika was a huge flop.
>>
>>46920721
Probably has something to do with the weirdly high percentage of trans MtFs in the hobby and writer side who fantasize about all the working womanly parts.
>>
>>46920774
I wish Infinitechan had more people.
>>
>>46920721
Yeah, how dare this one particular fetish get included in a game about immortal blood-drinking mind-controlling shapeshifting superhumans who are into petplay/actual slavery and snuff.

Yes, it is very silly, and someone at OP is probably getting off to it, but the splats are already so stuffed with potential fetish fuel that it's just another drop in the bucket.
>>
>>46920822
Jokes on you I dont find that arousing.
>>
>>46920809
I save my wishes for bigger things than chan populations, but you do you.
>>
File: 8dIxpWE.gif (978KB, 500x309px) Image search: [Google]
8dIxpWE.gif
978KB, 500x309px
>>46910332
Y-you're back!
>>
>>46920744

But back then there was at least enough worth there to make it worth considering. Now there's no tabletop RPG IP worth considering since Dragon Age and The Witcher run circles around D&D as stronger video game IPs. Unless Hasbro's big D&D movie makes Marvel money (it won't), Paradox is going to have a subsidiary full of middling to shoddy returns propped up entirely by gambling losses.
>>
>>46920920
As much as I like WoD some of the states are too vague. Like Stamina means you can resist the effects of fatigue or illness. But it also means you can take a punch? You can pull all nighters all you want that does not mean you dont have a glass jaw.
>>
File: holygrail.jpg (29KB, 303x500px) Image search: [Google]
holygrail.jpg
29KB, 303x500px
I got bored and created my own V:tR setting. No more shitty Strix. Tell me if you like it..

In short, this is the lore substitution for the clans, coventants and adds a history to the whole vampiric curse. It all starts with King Arthur finding the Grail and taking it back home. In the end, greed overcomes Arthur and he drinks from it, thus cursing himself and others that drink next. The vampires today are descendant of the Five Knights who drank after King Arthur and were transformed. There’s betrayal, lies and politics, as every faction wants to explain their situation differently. In the end, they are all stuck in King Arthur's city, because the curse doesn’t let them leave.

Here's the link to the doc:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1YShEFoiSTu0sAMmTKMh40qjOiKXUUi75gscSkofXfKM/edit?usp=sharing
>>
>>46921422

>No more shitty Strix
>Uses Arthurian Legend

A lateral move, at best.
>>
For Some reason I find the idea of a "Bloodline" created from the Rizzetti Apparatus horrifying. The "Progenitor" was someone who decided to make a portable version...grafted to his body...things went rather Junji Ito, rather quickly. I call this a Bloodline because the person had to get transfusions for themself from someone, didn't they? Also the people the transfuse from start growing a new apparatus out of themselves.
>>
>>46921944
This sounds like a Cheiron experiment gone horribly wrong.
>>
>>46921944
>>46921977
That sounds more like a Promethean Lineage, or possibly a Deviant origin or whatever
>>
>>46921977
It's basically a Man-portable version of this

>Rizzetti Apparatus: This thing isn't undead, on the basis it was never alive-or even mobile. The Rizzetti Apparatus is an old clockwork device from the heyday of Victorian Science, one of the first blood transfusion devices ever created (if not the first). It never went into full production, though-besides its titular inventor being murdered by his first patient, there's a very rare vital component of coral (and the bacteria that live in it) that only grows in one very specific lagoon-and that the impurity filtering process invariably puts said impurities in the donor, killing them. As for the patient, not so much-in fact, the bacteria-filtered and infused blood is not only never rejected, but supernaturally potent. The patient ceases to age, and for a while, is effectively in the prime of youth. Then the bacteria invariably reproduce faster than the body keep up, becoming an impurity themselves, one that consumes the patient's blood. To survive, they need another transfusion. And another. And another...

Albeit mixed with elements of the Trauma Override Harness from the Fallout:NV Old World Blues DLC, but still.
>>
>>46921422
It seems like you don't really know what you want to play.
>>
File: aristocrat250.jpg (65KB, 250x400px) Image search: [Google]
aristocrat250.jpg
65KB, 250x400px
>>46922135
>Rizzetti Apparatus
>Victorian
As if any god-fearing subject of Her Majesty would trust some blood pump made by a wog.
>>
>>46922293

It seems like they want to play Pendragon, but with people that drink blood and have powers from drinking blood.
>>
File: poor death.jpg (303KB, 1076x916px) Image search: [Google]
poor death.jpg
303KB, 1076x916px
>>46917546
>>46917599
Hold up there, vampire cowboys. While the poster you're responding to isn't correct, the hypothesis that "pleasurable sex isn't a related phenomena to reproductive goals" is flat out wrong.

Firstly, let's refer to homosexuality in animals. Now, as you say, applying anthropomorphic overlays on non-human psychology is often a poor choice, but we can particularly examine cases in other mammals that are easier to procure long-term data from.

An observation: most animals are only fertile during certain parts of the year, and this varies by climate and ecological niche. A likely explanation for this is that so the litter to be born is born during a favorable time period, with the longest duration until the next lean season (winter in the northern hemisphere). Sidenote: this is why Honeymoons are called that; weddings taking place during June-ish occur under an Amber moon, and +9 months gives you a birth in early Spring.

Anyways, the above constraint means that for many animals, the ability to mate and have children is often fleeting, and they may only get a single chance to have sex with a mate in their entire lives. Now, as I'm sure the worldly denizens of this board can attest to, properly copulating isn't something everyone's immediately good at. So you need practice. But in many species, male and females may not be reared together or have other specific social structures that prevent practice. Wat Do?

Oh, right, homosexuality. Well, at least this seems to be fairly consistent in bottlenose dolphins and manatees. Clearly we want to be careful of extrapolating these data points to other species. But there is a biological logic to it.
>>
>tfw all the splats have cool ass merits and other bonus shit but you know you cant remember it all.
>>
>>46920641
Let's see.
In Vampire it's presented as horrific and lethal.
In Werewolf it's explained by perfect shapeshifting.
In Demon it's explained by them taking a female body.

So in two of three cases with mpreg, it's not actually men, in the third it's described as creepy-ass body horror.
>>
>>46921422
Sub-par. Mixing the Arthurian legends with vampire feels really fucking weird.
>>
>>46921422
That's awful.
>>
>>46920774
I wish people wouldn't be so quick to hate their very body nowadays.

I know one FtM (met her/him too late to try to change that though) whose entire thing was that she hated having big breasts and long hair, but wanted to keep her genitals so she can be a mother.

Already mindfucked for too long for words to reach, but, from my point of view, if those were the reasons, couldn't she just cut her hair and get reduction surgery? Why fuck herself up with the hormone treatments and the self-loathing and the stigma and all that? To me, it seemed so straightforward...
>make breasts smaller
>go to the barber/stylist
How did it even come to that?
>>
>>46920641
>>46923214
i just realized what mpreg means because I am not a degenerate. Fuck all of yall that actually want this in their games and its not a source for horror reasons.
>>
>>46923331
I saw mpreg once.
The first Aliens movie.
To think this makes some people hard... what the fuck.
>>
>>46923331
It's possible in the game, just like rape and pedophilia and sitting on a couch and watching romantic comedies are, but aspel is the only one who wants them there.
>>
File: Jesus+Christ+How+Horrifying.jpg (56KB, 225x220px) Image search: [Google]
Jesus+Christ+How+Horrifying.jpg
56KB, 225x220px
>>46923319
>I know one FtM (met her/him too late to try to change that though) whose entire thing was that she hated having big breasts and long hair, but wanted to keep her genitals so she can be a mother.
>>
>>46923319

Cool blog post, bro.
>>
>>46923331
I'll repeat, the only source of actual mpreg IS a source for horror reasons.
In the other cases, it's either shapeshifters who can turn into women - perfectly - or people who take - perfect - female identities.
In both of the latter it isn't mpreg, it's just females who happened to have been male before.

>>46923351
This is a perfect example of vampire mpreg! Thanks!
>>
>>46923376
>In both of the latter it isn't mpreg, it's just females who happened to have been male before.
Or, y'know, women who turned into men or pacted themselves into a pregnancy.
>>
>>46923358
>>46923376
idk it sounds like a trannie that wants to live out their perfect fantasy of actually being a women but cant irl

>>46923351
This is good tho
>>
>>46923412
Yeah. I'm talking about it from the most basic though.
Male, gets pregnant.
For Vampire it's a body-horror thing, that'll kill the host. Alien-style.
For Werewolf and Demon they have to take a female form for it to work.

>idk it sounds like a trannie that wants to live out their perfect fantasy of actually being a women but cant irl
Ok? And that's bad?
>>
>>46923351
The Alien is horrifying because it's not just a murderer, but also a rapist that gets it's victim pregnant every time with a birth that always kills the host, and the fact that it can get men too makes it especially horrifying for us. We walk around knowing that, yes, many bad things can happen to us, but you know what? We don't ever have to worry about a living being bursting out of us, let alone killing us in the process, as a result of being sexually assaulted. Then the Alien comes along and puts that fear that only womankind knew and puts it on our table.

If I had to guess, I'd say mpreg is something only girls are into.
>>
>>46923468
Your first paragraph reminds me of half of tumblr...
Expect to see it with "Alien" swapped out in the future.

.... or maybe you did the reverse unknowingly
>>
>>46923460
I just think its sad and pathetic that they have to use a roleplaying game to do it. Also strange about why its included in the books in the first place unless they wanted to enable these people.
>>
>>46923506
Yeah, it does sound a bit tumblry, but it's still true. The difference between a good horror monster and a great horror monster is that a great horror monster will make you fear things that you have no right or reason to fear, and for men, the Alien is a great horror monster.
>>
>>46923059
That's what the canon index is for, senpai.
>>
>>46923468

Mpreg is popular as a kink for the same reason that Futa is popular as a kink: it's the re-establishment of traditional heterosexual norms in an otherwise homosexual union. That's why people who like it tend to identify themselves as being straight, though that tends to open up a whole can of worms (see tonyandcapbriefing.jpg). It's basically Gay Lite.

CofD presents stuff like male pregnancy as either a body/maternal horror type thing a la Frankenstein or as the natural conclusion of the shifting nature of the being in question, which also touches a bit on Body Horror. It just so happens that a lot of horror scenarios, not just Body Horror, also switches on the "this is EXTREMELY sexy" switch in people's brains.
>>
>>46923656
Do we lose anything by just not having it, though?
>>
>>46923617
Werewolves can change shape, take other human forms, and switch gender, yes?
Demons can take any identity, provided they have a pact with someone, yes?
Why is it sad and pathetic to bring up pregnancy in these cases? It's valid questions that come up.

And regarding Vampires... Body Horror fits in Vampire, yes?
Being infected by a half-vampiric, bloodthirsty monster who WILL kill the host fits into the game perfectly.
>>
>>46923656
>Mpreg is popular as a kink for the same reason that Futa is popular as a kink: it's the re-establishment of traditional heterosexual norms in an otherwise homosexual union. That's why people who like it tend to identify themselves as being straight, though that tends to open up a whole can of worms (see tonyandcapbriefing.jpg). It's basically Gay Lite.

Futa is also on the extreme other end. People who want to see penetrative sex, but don't want any men involved at all, so it's just two women, one of them happen to have a penis.
>>
>>46920920
>>46920744
>>46920617
I feel like you guys aren't really understanding how this kind of thing works.

First off, there's clearly quite a bit of desire for a World of Darkness game. That's why it was big news when they were going to have an MMO, and eventually when that MMO crashed and burned. As far as I can tell, there aren't even that many urban fantasy video games, either, so that's an underserved niche without the licensed IP.

And that's the thing. Tabletop IPs aren't worthless now, and they never really have been. When you make a video game out of something, you're essentially selling the story and setting. If you make a good game, you can generally do it without the IP, which is primarily for marketing and using specific terminology and concepts.

Nevermind that Shadowrun is one of the biggest "indie" successes of the last few years. Hell, Shadowrun even has a shitty game out, too.

Most games aren't actually popular enough to farm their licenses, and aren't run by companies capable of handling that.
>>
>>46923697
>Werewolves can change shape, take other human forms, and switch gender, yes?
I still think its retarded and I wouldnt want it in my game.
I dont care if it has basis in some sort of belief system or myth I just dont like it and wont have it in my game

>Demons
I have no problem with that because it does make sense contextually

Weird fucked up vicissitude style birthing is cool
>>
>>46923697
Can we have a sidebar on rape then? I mean, nearly all the lines have relationships which can easily involve rape or non-con activity (werewolves and wolfbloods, vampires and ghouls, mage and sleepwalker, etc.) Why not just add in rules for how to psychologically condition your captive to enjoy the rape and even crave it?

Oh wait, you find that disgusting and blatant pandering to people with unsavory fetishes? That's how I feel about mpreg. Get rid of it all. If people want to play that shit let them go at on f-list with the other degenerates.
>>
File: 1360158518865.jpg (106KB, 400x633px) Image search: [Google]
1360158518865.jpg
106KB, 400x633px
>>46923744
this guy gets it
>>
>>46923744
It gets really twisted when the rapist starts using 'shift consequences' on a third party too.
>>
>>46923690

It can be an impactful, visceral kind of horror, so I'd say there'd be something lost. Pregnancy can be scary, even if it's happening in the proper biological contexts.

Besides, I hate to admit this, but if we cut out every single possible horror element from something because it could also be seen as a fetish, there really wouldn't be a lot of horror tropes left. Scary things can also get people off, because they work off of the same kind of biological responses. That's why some scary movies try to titillate as well as horrify: it's a cheap and easy way to get things going. Certainly, if someone's writing their "horror" with one hand we should find that very suspect (sup, Richard Laymon), but I've never really gotten that impression from CofD games.
>>
>>46923656
I like futa but only when its female/futa or rarely futa/futa
Anything to do with a male instantly turns me off.
>>
>>46923792
>Richard Laymon
literally who
>>
>>46923792
Yeah, it can be pretty dark for the women afraid of it. Gets some guys off bigtime too (and as well some women are very very much into that of course)

>That thing he forced into you is now growing with your blood
>Short of a falcon-punch there's nothing you can do except watch it co-opt your body for its own needs
>your body's changing for that thing inside you no matter what you want, your belly swelling, your breasts turning into milk factories
>even your brain starts being rewired. In the end, you'll probably even love and dote on that thing inside you
>and all you can do is watch
>>
>>46923792
There's a spectrum though on things that are horror yet happen to titillate and then things which are largely titillation but can be considered horror. I'm fine with having things that are slightly arousing to certain sickos so long as it's only tangential to the horror aspect. But, this stuff has no real place in a game. It's mechanics for playing out fetishes. Otherwise, it'd just be roleplaying advice because something like this shouldn't be a fucking 'Condition'.
>>
>>46923886
this. When such a niche thing has to be explained in gameplay terms then its gone too far
>>
>>46923744

If you're seriously complaining about degeneracy in a horror game, horror may not be the right genre for you. Maybe just play the Dresden Files RPG or something with more of a slant on Urban Fantasy rather than Urban Fantasy flavored horror.

Shit's gonna get nasty, and some of that shit's gonna touch on stuff that gets weirdoes off. As long as it's not blatantly being written like it's supposed to get a weird off, you can just ignore it and play the kind of horror you want to play.
>>
>>46923744
>Can we have a sidebar on rape then? I mean, nearly all the lines have relationships which can easily involve rape or non-con activity (werewolves and wolfbloods, vampires and ghouls, mage and sleepwalker, etc.) Why not just add in rules for how to psychologically condition your captive to enjoy the rape and even crave it?
>Oh wait, you find that disgusting and blatant pandering to people with unsavory fetishes? That's how I feel about mpreg. Get rid of it all. If people want to play that shit let them go at on f-list with the other degenerates.

How the fuck is it "disgusting and blatant pandering" to have a sidebar to say "yeah, this is what happens if you get pregnant in this shape"?

>>46923733
>I still think its retarded and I wouldnt want it in my game.
>I dont care if it has basis in some sort of belief system or myth I just dont like it and wont have it in my game

So, werewolves shouldn't be able to take the shapes of other humans?
>>
>>46923905
No because werewolf is just someone who can turn into a wolf.
>>
>>46923331
>>46923351
>>46923468
>>46923331
Why should it inherently be body horror? I mean, any more than real pregnancy, which especially in humans is horrifying and another example of "don't anthropomorphize evolution".
I feel like ya'll are just getting ruffled and disgusted over something that shouldn't really be as disgusting as you're making it out to be. It's honestly sillier than it is "omg body horror". Frankly, if you think it's body horror, you're putting more thought into the typical schlickfic butt pregnancy than the authors themselves do.

And other than the Vampire one, you're looking at "M-preg" that's less body horror and more... this
http://everydayfeminism.com/2015/02/messages-trans-men-pregnancy/
>in b4 people get triggered by feminism

>>46923690
>>46923792
Do we gain anything by cutting it out? I mean, on top of literally every horror trope being a fetish (and I've spoken to people who have certain fetishes because of Alien and other horror movies, and there's plenty of psychological papers on why that is), it's an aspect of the world that makes it more interesting and alien, and in at least the Werewolf and Demon cases, is the kind of thing people are interested in. Heirs to Hell wasn't originally planned, but people were asking those questions and wanted to know about demonborn.
"How would pregnancy work for demons" is the kind of showerthoughty question nerds ask between games.

>>46923414
>>46923617
>Oh no, people want to use this form of escapism for escapism!
It's included in the book for the same reason the rules that let you feel big and strong are. And even then, those people are often writing the book. I doubt Rose is the one who came up with quantum pregnancy, but she's a transwoman and she's the head of Demon. And Vampire.

>>46923905
It makes them uncomfortable. Doesn't matter that it's a logical conclusion of the gameworld, they're whiny babies.
>>
>>46923938
>just someone who can turn into a wolf.

Well that's easy then: just cut off all Gifts. Problem solved, at your table.
>>
>>46923968
And rites.
And 3/5 shapes.
And the totem.
And the stepping sideways part.
>>
Let's be fair here: For all the pretense, what *actually* ends up happening with rape and sexuality in tabletops tends to be a little more....

... where's that damn screencap of It's Always Sunny FATAL?
>>
>>46923902
He's also complaining about the particular inclusion of mpreg as degeneracy when other much more common ones (particularly rape in general) are given much more vague overviews.

That being said, why aren't there more specific rules for rape? Certainly if we can get rules for other types of horror that might otherwise concern the good folk out there, shouldn't rape get a good word in? Just to cover the bases?
>>
>>46923960
>It makes them uncomfortable. Doesn't matter that it's a logical conclusion of the gameworld, they're whiny babies.

This is hilarious coming from you, Aspel, considering how much you sperged and whined about the Ashwood Abbey being allowed to stay in Hunter 2e for EXACTLY THESE REASONS.
>>
>>46923960
>everydayfeminism
Get out.
>>
>>46923992
Because nobody likes grappling rules.
>>
>>46923960
>Why should it inherently be body horror? I mean, any more than real pregnancy, which especially in humans is horrifying and another example of "don't anthropomorphize evolution".
>I feel like ya'll are just getting ruffled and disgusted over something that shouldn't really be as disgusting as you're making it out to be. It's honestly sillier than it is "omg body horror". Frankly, if you think it's body horror, you're putting more thought into the typical schlickfic butt pregnancy than the authors themselves do.
>And other than the Vampire one, you're looking at "M-preg" that's less body horror and more... this
>http://everydayfeminism.com/2015/02/messages-trans-men-pregnancy/

No. Vampire mpreg WILL kill the host.
>>
>>46923861

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_Laymon

One of the members of the splatterpunk horror literature movement. His novels can get pretty goddamn gross and I'm not a fan, but he's got his following.

>>46923886

How it's it, specifically, a mechanic for playing out fetishes? It's just an optional mechanic for playing out pregnancy, for the same kinds of folks who want a subsystem for nearly every little thing. Like if the condition had "only men can take this" or something on it I'd get it, but as it is it just comes off as a fiddly subsystem I'd never use.
>>
>>46923992
especially since a guy in this thread was going on about how much The Beast LOVES to rape

>>46923977
This is the main problem when horror themes and sexuality combine it ends up turning into FATAL

>>46924026
>tfw I grapple IRL
>No rules let me sperg out and recreate exactly what I would do in that situation.
>>
>>46923992
Because rape has no need for mechanical adjudication?

Except, of course, in the case of forcing someone to want to have sex, and then the mechanical adjudication is in the mechanics of that particular mind control system.
>>
>>46923960
You know, what interested my table in Demon has less to do with quantum male pregnancies (okay none to do with) and a wee bit more about 007:Robots in Disguise.
>>
>>46924060
>not having rules for anal circumference
>not having rules for arousal
>not having rules for impregnation
>not having rules for moral degeneration as a direct consequence
etc etc. There's plenty of room here. Of course, no one wants to touch it, but for some reason other forms of degeneracy are okay? Okay.
>>
>>46924053
>YOU CAN'T RAPE EACHOTHER YOU RETARDS! THAT'S JUST TWO PEOPLE HAVING SEX!
>.... fuck. I caught mad cows disease.
>From raping charlie?
>AWWW YEAH! EAT THE MAD COW TODDLER'S PENIS!
>>
>>46924060
Neither does pregnancy
>>
>>46924117
Well it's mostly just a social roll, exact stats depending on the situation, to see if you can
>Nuh uh, bitch, that ain't mine. Must've been some other five-clawed eldritch cybereye with environmental shielding around here
>>
>>46923960

It's body horror because body horror is explicitly "bodies should not do that thing oh god!". It's not fair that someone would feel that way about a trans man being pregnant, but horror isn't really fair to anyone or anything. It's all about that initial, visceral reaction and the lingering feelings of unease. That's why it's so important to set up some group boundaries when it comes to tabletop horror gaming, since very rarely is everyone at a table down for full on, no bound horror, because it tends to end up being nihilistic and depressing. Depending on what people find scary, horror's going to get into some dark dark skin.

Also Aspel, you've really gotta decide if you want to just have a conversation or just shit stir, dude. It's like you want anyone who wants to argue anywhere near your side of the argument to lose.
>>
>>46924117
No, but the question "can a female shape/cover get pregnant" is a valid one.
>>
>>46924087

Again, if you are seriously the person who is hemming and hawing over the "degeneracy" of a genre wherein degeneracy is one of the common themes, you may not want to play horror games. You're not going to be able to morally cleanse a horror game, especially not a horror game by White Wolf people.
>>
>>46923319
I wish people would try to understand other people before judging them.

He--not she--hates her body beyond just "ugh, I hate my nose" or "ugh, I'm too fat". I get that gender dysphoria is strange and hard to understand for most cisgender people, but when you say things like this, when you act like it shouldn't be a big deal, to the people who do actually understand, you just look ignorant. And hatefully so.
https://tmblr.co/ZIFdmw25VSxTe

>>46920809
But it has less population because it somehow manages to be worse than 4chan.

>>46922907
Actually, homosexuality seems to be pretty consistent across all species. And again, it's not so much that the phenomena are related, it's that you can't really say there's an *intentional* link.

Evolution produces results that make reproduction harder or less desireable about as often as it produces results that make things easier.

Jabbing a cock through the female bedbug's abdomen and injecting her with sperm isn't making reproduction any more viable in any conceivable way. But since it hasn't completely wiped out the bedbug population, it's a trait that will continue. If you are going to anthropomorphize evolution, it's lazy. Unless a population is wiped out, a trait will continue.

>>46923744
I'm pretty sure the books are fine talking about rape. Nevermind that Vampire is a game entirely about rape, and has in several places talked about that. There also are rules for psychologically conditioning your captive to enjoy the rape and even crave it. It's called the Vinculum. The original Dominate Discipline had a level called "Conditioning". The art for it involved gimps.

>>46923977
For all the pretense what *actually* ends up happening with dramatic meaningful stories in tabletops tends to be a little more...

... Monty Python quotes and bad accents.
>>
>>46924246
And why do we need any answer other than "no" or "yes, but it's about as pleasant as it is pretty and it ain't fucking pretty"?
>>
>>46924284
>I'm pretty sure the books are fine talking about rape. Nevermind that Vampire is a game entirely about rape, and has in several places talked about that. There also are rules for psychologically conditioning your captive to enjoy the rape and even crave it. It's called the Vinculum. The original Dominate Discipline had a level called "Conditioning". The art for it involved gimps.

It's still in. It's just a Devotion now. And it's just as horrible.
>>
>>46924183
You know, speaking of body horror, the pregnancy rules onyx path put out don't go nearly far enough. Rather than just conditions and a few attribute modifiers, it could be so much more.

>changes in character psychology
>greater/lesser body modification depending on the hellspawn inside
>temporary access to supernatural potencies/resistances and all the fun that comes along with that.

>>46924270
I'm not even that guy. It just seems unreasonable that it's acceptable to have some forms of degeneracy whereas there's so little material for rape. Quite a bit of hypocrisy if you ask me
>>
>>46924284
>cisgender
Oh christ this really is cuck chan
Look I personally have no issue towards gay or transgender people but stop with the fucking buzzwords
>>
>>46924284
Fuck off back to tumblr.
>>
>>46924301
We don't. And the latter is pretty much what we have.
And people are very upset about it being answered.
>>
>>46924301
Gender is fluid and gender expression does not
always relate to reproductive capability in the real
world. For the supernatural creatures of the World
of Darkness this is even more true. When discussing
creatures like Wolf-Blooded and werewolves with
powers like Luna’s Embrace, gender should have no
bearing on whether or not a character can become
pregnant. The only thing that should stop a male
character’s pregnancy should be a player who
doesn’t want to tell that story.

This is LITERALLY everything about mpreg in Werewolf.
>>
>>46924301

Because it's in a book called "Heirs to Hell" focusing on the offspring of Demons in a crunch medium rule system. It's there for the same reason that there's a crafting system or chase system, or anything else that could be waved away with simple die roll and narration: because people who are interested in CofD games also tend to be interested in specific subsystems for things.
>>
>>46924356
>Gender fluidity
makes me hate it even more
>>
>>46924390
And therefore Werewolf is about mpreg. Got it.
>>
>>46924284
> it's that you can't really say there's an *intentional* link.
Confirmed for not understanding how natural selection works.

The rate of mutation in species is roughly 1 per 100 to 200 million base pairs per generation, which produces a variety of varying traits. Depending on unpredictable environmental stressors, however, some portion of a particular population is whittled down. The survivors are those that are particularly suited to face that particular stressor, and NOT anything else.

It's not so simple as to say that X doesn't help make reproduction easier and thus is evidence that it's a less desirable product. Oftentimes the result is the culling of other processes that are indirectly related.

Insects that kill themselves when they participate in sex is a viable species strategy BECAUSE their young do not require rearing. Compare that to Orcas, in particular, which have long-term survival of females post-menstruation, because those grandmothers are extremely important in teaching younger males in their pods how to hunt (pods that lose their elderly females quickly lose their young males as well).

tl;dr: evolution doesn't have to be "intentional" to produce results that are suited to face ecological stressors.
>>
>>46924356
>can't even format a paragraph properly
Fuck off tumblrina.
>>
>>46924312
Actually, unless there's something REAL special about supernatural babies, most pregnancy changes are rather negative to women (less odds of breast cancer though is very plus). From the entire pepto-bismol commercials to encumbrance weight to balance getting screwed to general fatigue, loss of mood control, altered chemistry, increased blood pressure and that's not even counting all the complications...

There's a reason there's entire wings of hospitals dedicated to "has baby in her"
>>
>>46924284
>And hatefully so.
Oh fuck off. There was clearly no malice there. Stop trying to bait arguments.
>>
>>46924453
I didn't change the formatting, because that's how it looks when one copies a sidebar from one of the World of Darkness PDF's.
Idiot.
>>
>>46924497
>I didn't change the formatting because I'm a lazy piece of shit, no bully
>>
File: Ashwood Abbey.jpg (113KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
Ashwood Abbey.jpg
113KB, 1024x768px
>>46924053
>>46923992
>tfw you like CofD's grapple rules
I played a Moros in 1e and Aikido 3 was NECESSARY. Now I don't have to give up my action to reflexively grapple people if I want to hold a grapple and cast.

>>46924003
Different arguments. Plus, I never said Ashwood Abbey shouldn't be in Hunter 2e. I said they should be in the Antagonist section. Most of my arguments about the Abbey are that they're not on a Vigil, not that rapist hedonists shouldn't be in the game. I like the Abbey. I just don't think they're player character material.

>>46924009
I'm sorry to have triggered you.

>>46924036
>Other than the vampire one
Also, I don't actually remember it saying that vampire mpreg will kill the host. Unless they're mortal, but if you're going to blaspheme against God, why not do it with your fellow Dragon?

>>46924038
>>46924062
For me, the most interesting parts of the games are the "what happens if..." questions that arise from things like supernatural biology. Blood of the Wolf was my favourite Werewolf supplement in 1e because it answered questions like "What happens if you eat chocolate and then shapeshift" and "what is a pregnant gauru like?"

>>46924087
But most of those are systems that aren't necessary at all. There's also no rules for shoe size or specific height, or eye colour, or ethnicity. We don't need rules to handle the fact that people with sickle cell anemia are less susceptible to Malaria. That's a gradient too small for the game to bother with.
If you wanted, though, you could use Social Maneuvering or Chase rules.

>>46924117
In a book about the children of demons, a pregnancy condition is useful because that game is literally about offspring.
In a game about family focused supernaturals, a pregnancy condition is useful because as was pointed out last thread, those things last for nine fucking months.

>>46924183
People also find completely normal things horrifying, like menses or regular human cisgender female pregnancy.
>>
>>46924497

But you see, you didn't space it out, therefore you're a [Insert Culture War Enemy Here].
>>
>>46924530
>regular human cisgender female pregnancy.
All you had to say was "regular human pregnancy", everything else is redundant.
>>
>>46924524
No. I didn't change the formatting because there are idiots who starts throwing shit about that, and complain that one edits the stuff.
>>
>>46924565
Then take a screencap, you lazy dipshit. Or maybe you could, I don't know, cite which page of which book the quote came from? What is this, your first week on 4chan?
>>
>>46924356
>the only thing that should stop a male character's pregnancy should be the fact that it's male, not female, and a player who wishes to deal with this issue can simply have made a female in the first place
FTFY.

If it has the physiology hormonal cocktails necessary to being impregnated in the first place, it's female, no matter what it calls itself online.

Likewise, that critter there, with the penis?
Protip: Not a woman.

These so-called "labels" exist as technical identifiers.
>This code tells us it's a small single engine prop plane
>This code tells us that's some douche's gulfstream
>This code; "man", tells us it's got male reproductive physiology, which is useful for women wanting to get some of that physiology, but also for the "man" itself, because it has very little need to worry about ovarian cysts, but should really get that prostate examined
>This code; "woman" informs us it's got female physiology, and is therefore equipped to gestate. Whether or not it enjoys this has nothing to do with it; the uterus does not much care whether or not you don't want to be reminded of its existence.
>>
>>46924530
>But most of those are systems that aren't necessary at all
So you're argument flows: here's an unnecessary, but interesting rule set that allows for x type of body horror that panders to a specific audience, but we're not going to touch y type of body horror because it's disgusting, panders to a specific audience and is unnecessary.

Do you see the problem with this? I mean, certainly, saying X is okay while Y is not is definitely a choice, but using the exact same line of logic to support one as you use to dismiss the other is... odd. And certainly not compelling.
>>
>>46924530

>People also find completely normal things horrifying, like menses or regular human cisgender female pregnancy.

Well yes. Those things can be very scary. Carrie and Rosemary's Baby are things. But we're not talking about specifically coming-of-age horror or maternal horror, I'm talking about horror in general. In general, it's not fair to anyone or anything since everyone's scared of near goddamn anything under the right context. This is why the politics of horror only appear when the author/authors answer the questions "but who is safe? how can I be safe? how can I stay safe?"
>>
>>46924631
>Carrie and Rosemary's Baby
You mind explaining that? All I'm getting from google is one episode of 30 Rock.
>>
>>46924664
Two different names for two different films.
Carrie
Rosemary's Baby
>>
>>46924664
Carrie is a classic horror movie about a bullied/abused girl and psychic powers as a metaphor for female puberty. There's lots of blood imagery.

Rosemary's Baby is a classic horror movie about a woman who is raped by an incubus and impregnated with the devil's child, and how she ends up involuntarily ending up with protective maternal feelings toward said demon child.
>>
>>46924301
Because it's an interesting question. Also, there's no reason it can't be pretty. The book gives three suggestions. The actual Pregnancy Condition takes up more space in the book than talking about how pregnancies work for Demons, the whole issue takes up about a page, and the entire fucking book is literally about the children of Demons. As in, if you aren't interested in that subject, don't read that book.

>>46924308
It's just as horrible as in "it's a terrible thing to do" or "it shouldn't be in this game that is about walking corpses using their bodily fluids to mind control people"?

>>46924312
There isn't so little material for rape. And as plenty of people have pointed out, this isn't even in the book for "degeneracy".
It was in the book where people said "Demon babies? TELL US MORE!" and they were like "uh, okay, we'll make a book about it if you want". And people said "yeah, that sounds cool!" and that's how we got Heirs to Hell. And it's awesome, and most of the people complaining here about mpreg probably didn't even read it.

>>46924314
>Actual scientific terms
>Buzzwords
You can't use the term "cuck chan" and then complain about buzzwords. "Buzzword" is a buzzword.

>>46924439
Natural selection doesn't "select" anything. It isn't intentional. There needs to be intent for something to be intentional. There are several traits that are negative to the populations they belong to, but aren't selected out because they don't wipe out the species. Beneficial traits aren't kept and harmful traits aren't ditched. Traits that survive are kept, whether they're beneficial or not. If a trait is beneficial, it just has more chance of surviving, but that doesn't mean a harmful one will get lost.

>>46924493
"met him/her too late to try to change that". "Why fuck herself up". "How did it come to that?"
It shows a very shallow and judgemental understanding of the subject. It's clearly disapproval.
>>
>>46924732
What part of "fuck off back to tumblr" did you misunderstand, bitch?
>>
>>46924732
cisgender is not a scientific term. It's a political term. In science you simply refer to all species by their biological sex. If you're a snake oil salesman (a social scientist) then I'm sure you can come up with all sorts of garbage terms, but those aren't science. They're not based on anything but the personal preference of brain-damaged narcissists.
>>
>>46924732
>Actual scientific terms
>cisgender
>Gender theory
>science
Chemist here, please stop appropriating and misusing our terms in order to be able to call them "real scientific terms".
>>
>>46924722
Okay, but those aren't exactly "regular" menses or pregnancies. I don't think you're ever going to see a horror movie about a woman who really bad periods for mundane reasons or one about a woman with a complication-fraught but still completely mundane pregnancy.
>>
>>46924732
>It's just as horrible as in "it's a terrible thing to do" or "it shouldn't be in this game that is about walking corpses using their bodily fluids to mind control people"?

The first part, of course.
>>
>>46924755
This is Aspel. Aspel is physically incapable of leaving things that interest him no matter how unwanted he is. The only way to get rid of him is to ban him.
>>
>>46924772
It's particularly infuriating when they go further tarnishing Theory's already clouded name.
>>
>>46924806
>he
Well color me surprised.
>>
>>46924795
Horror films as a genre are almost completely incapable of exploring a subject without using metaphors.
>>
>>46924806
The worst part is he specifically avoids wearing a trip because he knows we'd all ignore his posts. He has no life and only comes in these threads to stir up shit with his SJW bullshit.
>>
>>46924772
Yeah. There should be a specific, separate term for the soft sciences.
>>
>>46924816
numales, bruv. He's desperate to be on the right side of political history.
>>
>>46924732
>Traits that survive are kept, whether they're beneficial or not.
Holy shit, please stop. Natural selection culls those in a species that do not have the characteristics to survive. Let's use a simple example, since you clearly don't understand this:

There are three Giraffes, A, B, and C. A has a long neck, B has a middle-length neck, C has a short neck, because of general mutation rates.

If an environmental stressor like the death of all short trees occurs, then C will likely die, and B may or may not die. A will likely prosper. In the subsequent generation, A will have the greatest chance of passing on its genes.

THAT is how natural selection works. Negative traits are weeded out only when selected against. There is no need for "intent", only that certain traits survive under environmental duress.

>Cis-gender
>Scientific
This is not a scientific term because cis-trans is already used in biology for sympatric species relations and in chemistry for chirality. Please, anon, stop. Your lack of education is showing.
>>
>>46924664

Seriously?

Carrie: Menses, coming-of-age horror. The opening scene in girl's locker room sets the tone for all the blood imagery that follows.

Rosemary's Baby: human cis female pregnancy. Maternal horror. Pretty much the whole movie. Not only is there the horrific conflict of something growing inside you that may very well be Evil Incarnate but it's still your child, but there's also the added bonus dark twist to the social reactions to being pregnant.

I was bringing those up as examples because I wasn't sure if Aspel was trying to get a dig in on me or not, and I like talking about horror either way.

For what it's worth, this whole argument is pretty much the combo of White Wolf wanting to tackle multiple kinds of horror in their games, and a system that encourages the usage of explicit and distinct subsystems for anything beyond basic actions. For what it's worth, speculating about pregnancy in White Wolf games is pretty much nothing new: Werewolf the Apocalypse made it a pretty common topic with its three potential character origins.
>>
>>46924816
Pre-op. Also a furry. Not that you're surprised either way.
>>
>>46924795
No, because they're completely mundane.
However, you WILL find dramas or tragedies about pregnancies going badly or being unwanted.
>>
>>46924837
>cis
Fuck off and die.
>>
>>46924825
I've interacted with him on other communities where the ignore function actually works on him (for reasons entirely outside of his control), and he's literally offended by being ignored. He believes people literally do not have a right not to listen to his bullshit, and that ignoring him is infringing on his own rights.

Aspel is a piece of work.
>>
>>46924868
>>46924841
>>46924834
>>46924825
>>46924816

Could we PLEASE stop making this thread orbit around Aspel?
>>
>>46924854
>Being this autistic
>>
>>46924854
I can't even use it anymore at work.
Those self-centered assholes with their imaginary snowflakes have dirtied it beyond repair.
>>
>>46924887
Assuming >>46924868 is true, the best solution might just be to outright ignore everything he posts.
>>
>>46924889
>being so entrenched in the SJW mindset that you feel the need refer to any normal female as "cis"
>>
>>46924556
Well I know no one read it because I intentionally chose the link from the site with "feminist" in the address, but transmen can get pregnant, too. Plus the redundancy was intentional, it's a literary technique.

>>46924612
Hormones have nothing to do with pregnancy.
Also, actual scientists and psychologists disagree with you. I have no idea what you're going on about "code" for, but gender--and sex--are not as simple as you were taught in school.
https://tmblr.co/ZIFdmw25VSxTe
And I'm sure you'll dismiss all of that, but again, it's actual scientific research. People who are far more familiar with this subject than you--or I--say that what you're saying is not entirely accurate.

>>46924627
The effects of pregnancy are more necessary than shoe size or anal circumference, yes. You'll notice that the pregnancy Conditions aren't exactly mechanically heavy. Also, that something might or might not pander to a specific audience is honestly a terrible argument from the outset. It's a consumer product. It by it's very nature panders to an audience. Whether you want to be part of that audience or not is up to you.

The book is about the products of sexual unions. If you don't like that, why are you reading the book?

>>46924664
They're famous horror movies about menarch and pregnancy respectively. One is about a religiously abused girl who's mother shames her for her first period (and also she has psychic powers) and the other is about a woman who gets impregnated by SATAN.

>>46924771
>In science you simply refer to all species by their biological sex.
This is factually untrue, and makes the fallacious assumption that there's been no research done on gender, sex, and sexuality in the scientific field.
Just because you disagree with something doesn't mean it's not science.
>>46924772
https://xkcd.com/435/
>>
>>46924887
Yeah, I'm all for dropping the subject entirely, because this internet argument probably isn't going to change anybody's opinions at all. Odds are, some idiot is gonna keep carrying it on with Aspel, though, and then someone else will join in and it will just keep going.

It's a vicious cycle.
>>
I WANT V20 GHOULS, DAMN IT.

I AM PISSED THAT IT ISN'T OUT YET.
>>
this thread is a shambles
>>
>>46924854

You are very angry about a word I quoted from another post, one to help present my argument. You know you can just turn off the computer and it all goes away, right?

>>46924834

>numale
>My buzzword filled political philosophy will surely beat out their buzzword filed political philosophy! I'm relevant, I'm hip, and I matter!
>>
>>46924909
>but transmen can get pregnant, too.
No one fucking cares.
>>
>>46924909
>https://xkcd.com/435/
>Linking comic strip jokes as though they're an actual rebuttal
>from xkcd of all strips
Wow.
>>
>>46924912
Join the Mage 2e and the The Pack group.
You aren't special.
>>
>>46924928
You are very angry about being called out on your true nature. You know you can just blow your brains out and it all goes away, right?
>>
>>46924919
Of course it is. Someone mentioned gender theory. This spawns lots of people who are upset. On both sides of the argument.
>>
>>46924907
The word cis has existed since the 1800s, and the distinction was important to note because a horror movie about a trans woman getting pregnant would be a different ballgame.
You're the one who sees a word and flies off the handle
>Not even realizing you're being triggered while arguing against ideas you think originated on tumblr
kek
>>
>>46924919
Welcome to Aspel and people dumb enough to respond to Aspel.
>>
>>46924911

May as well try to break it, dunno if we've hit the post limit yet. I'm hoping that Beckett's Jyhad Diary will be fun. Not good, because I don't think the WoD metaplot is high literature, but I'm hoping for an exciting read.
>>
>>46924960
Let's just commit to having as few people respond to Aspel's horseshit as possible in the next thread.
>>
>>46924974
>and the distinction was important to note because a horror movie about a trans woman getting pregnant would be a different ballgame.
Except anyone with 2 brain cells to rub together would have assumed it was a normal woman by default, so you're just throwing in the word to push your agenda.
>>
>>46924989
Things to do next thread:
No one replies to Aspel's bullshit.
No one starts to complain about mpreg/transgender characters in the books.
No one uses the word "cis", unless they are talking about Star Wars for some reason.

Can we agree on this?
>>
>>46924974
>transwoman getting pregnant
Just say a man getting pregnant, that's what you mean.
>>
>>46924986
We hit the bump limit about 60 posts ago, but the thread won't 404 for a bit longer.
I'm already making an image to start the next thread with, though.

I'm hoping Mage2e will be fun, and I'll be able to find a group to play it with/run it for.
>>
File: druids.jpg (35KB, 698x289px) Image search: [Google]
druids.jpg
35KB, 698x289px
>>46924909
>hormones have nothing to do with pregnancy
>What Are
oestrogen
progesterone
oxytocin
endorphins
prolactin
and that's not mentioning the balance changes in numerous others, both produced in the body AND produced by the fetus and/or placenta, in order to modify the host body for birth and resource(milk) production, as well as altering brain chemistry to enforce emotional bonding.

You, failure of a sir, are deliberately spreading misinformation on the subject.
>>
>>46925020
But that'll break my ongoing streak of Bingos!
>>
>>46924986
We're past post limit. But 3 more pages till this thread dies.

I'm actually genuinely angered by his co-opting of the word "science". It wouldn't be so bad if he actually used science to back up his point or went to university and learned something there instead of spewing shit he doesn't understand.
>>
So. How about we call the next thread the "Shut the fuck up already"-edition?
>>
>>46925067
I was gonna go with 'nobody talk about mpreg edition'
>>
>>46924909
>Plus the redundancy was intentional, it's a literary technique.
Jesus Christ. I was trying to ignore your blog posts before now, but I'm an English teacher and this post triggered me.
>>
>>46925067

Nah, let's just pretend this whole thing never happened. It'll be better for everyone that way,
>>
>>46925093

>>46925093

>>46925093

New thread
>>
>>46925086
HELL NO. That guarantees it will be talked about.
And that'll start that shitshow about the sidebar in Mortal Remains.
>>
>>46924837
>Seriously?
https://xkcd.com/435/
I wasn't trying to get a dig in at you.

Honestly, the section in question isn't even attempting horror, and doesn't really need "it's horror!" to justify it. It's in the book because it's the book about demon babies. Some of the suggestions are inherently horrifying, but some aren't. "The baby is always safe and never in any danger and you'll never have to handle it when your Cover doesn't have the biology for it" isn't exactly horrifying.

>>46924801
I'd want nothing less in my book about walking corpses using bodily fluids to mind control people.

>>46924818
Honestly, if they didn't use metaphors, it would be pretty boring. Can you imagine a horror movie that's JUST about menstruation and female puberty? It would be Carrie without any psychic powers just putting up with her fucked up mom and having used tampons thrown at her.
Actually, that's still pretty terrifying. Instead of psychic powers she'd probably just stab her mom to death or something.

>>46924836
>Natural selection culls those in a species that do not have the characteristics to survive.
Yes. And if a characteristic does not prevent survival, it continues. As you said, negative traits are selected out ONLY when selected against. The entire thing came up because of someone repeating the whole "if a sex were painful for a species it wouldn't exist" thing that NDT said a few months ago. That's false, because negative traits can survive when they aren't selected against.

>>46924960
It was people bitching about there being "Mpreg" in the books. The argument was going on before I even woke up.

>>46925041
Let me be more clear: A working uterus is what's needed for pregnancy.
Your argument seemed to be that the chemical cocktail was the important part, as opposed to the biological structures.
But males can also have those biological structures.
>>
What is the best Hunter Compact and why is it Division Six?
>>
>>46925044

Forget it, man, it's Aspel. Even when they're right and you agree with them, they can't help but add something stupid to run everything. Of course, it's a two way street, what with the Culture Warriors actually responding and wanting to throw down cool long blog posts of their own, like anyone cares what anyone thinks on 4chan besides the nerd shit we're actually here to care about.
>>
>>46925105
"Stop Responding To Aspel" Edition, maybe?
I dunno, I'm not sure if I should bother, since >>46925104 already made a new thread and just copy-pasted the OP of this one
>>
>>46915331
>>46915229
You don't have to be a clan stereotype to be a vampire, it's the Sire who chooses the childe.

If the guy's talent is good enough it could just be the sire wanted to preserve that talent and the personality that carries it could be an afterthought.

Maybe the Sire wants the challenge of turning an unsuitable childe into a perfect Toreador, as a twisted form of performance art/parenting. Maybe the childe was more suitable candidate for the Toreador's embrace before the change, and some quirk of the beast transformed them.
>>
>>46925155
Can we not create a boogeyman? Just tell a particular anon that they are terrible and move on. I've never actually seen this Aspel person with an actual name (someone claimed to be Aspel in one thread, but was still anon), and I don't want to get used to some phantom maybe idiot running around.
>>
>>46925306
I don't use a name or a trip, but I have a notable posting style and people who come to the threads often tend to know each other. I have an actual name because people saw me post the same thing in the OPP forums, so I'm "Aspel" instead of "Bald-anon" or "Gay Werewolf anon".
I'm also the boogeyman, so every bad thing is me.
>>
>>46925020
>No one uses the word "cis", unless they are talking about Star Wars for some reason.
Wut?
>>
>>46925565
The CIS were the Confederacy of Independent Systems. They were the ones with the droid troops in the prequels.
>>
>>46925565
Confederation of Independent States, or CIS.

Because of this, "Die, CIS scum" is a Star Wars meme.
>>
>>46923977
Not necessarily. More often than not, it's easy to just fade to black. One of my older groups had a rogue trader game, and during a night of bauched revelry we faded to black and in the following weeks one of the characters turned out to be pregnant, what followed was some interesting RP as they considered what to do given that they as a militant character couldn't really afford to be pregnant in battle. It can be done tastefully but it requires everyone to capable of being mature about it. Which means that guy doesn't insert his pregnancy fetish and that other guy doesn't start immediately crying about "m-magical realm!!!"
>>
Can anyone briefly explain to me how magic works in Mage: the Ascension?

I just need a basic description, for the purpose of inspiration.
Thread posts: 399
Thread images: 16

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.