[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /tg/ any of you out there play Guild Ball? Its some what

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: guildball.png (952KB, 744x520px) Image search: [Google]
guildball.png
952KB, 744x520px
Hey /tg/ any of you out there play Guild Ball?

Its some what similar to Blood Bowl type of game.
>>
>>46853716
I haven't, but I require information.

Looks cool
>>
>>46853745
From website its made by Steamforged. Season 2 rules came out this month.

"Guild Ball - The Tabletop Fantasy Medieval Football Game. Mob football is a game generally played between neighboring towns and villages on feast days (hence the popularity). Players on opposing teams clash to control a leather-wrapped inflated pig's bladder and attempt to kick it into the opponent’s goal.

The public went crazy as the game was elevated to new heights of spectacle. Guild Ball was born amidst a blaze of interest and publicity and with it, a whole new business and revenue stream for the Guilds. Games are now played out in front of vast crowds of fans, whilst behind the scenes the results can mean fortunes are won or lost on the kick of a ball."
>>
>>46853716
>every female mini has super-emphasized boobs that don't actually adhere to physics, body shape, or even their own clothes
>>
>>46853716
I own three teams. If I had to pick one game to play for the rest of my life it would probably be GB.
>>
File: 1461324287503.png (325KB, 444x568px) Image search: [Google]
1461324287503.png
325KB, 444x568px
>>46853920
Wonderful, isn't it?
>>
>>46853716
Alright, what's good what's bad about it?
>>
>>46853997
Why would I buy something that is obivously the same as free stuff?
>>
>>46853920
the butcher girl has tits behaving exactly as you think big breasts would if squished up by a Dirndl like that.
>>
File: 1436742089285.jpg (14KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
1436742089285.jpg
14KB, 600x450px
It's s great game that's exploded in my area. Was eating up all the disillusioned WMH players cuz they got tired of playing the same games over and over.

Now with MKiii coming out it's slowed a little... Only to ramp up when the new book hits!!
>>
>>46853716

Steamforged has, from what I understand, all the stuff you need to print out paper components of basically everything (including paper minis) to play the game so you don't have to give them a single cent to actually play it, you just send them money for nicer shit (better card stock, nice minis, terrain tokens, etc) if you want to make the game look better.

As such, even though I have never played the game, I FULLY FUCKING SUPPORT IT!

I support any designer that is like 'Here's all the shit you need to play our game for free if you want it. If you want a nicer version of it, that'll cost ya.'

Same reason I support Evil Hat Productions FATE Core.
>>
Don't play, they had too many distro issues in America until recently. Looks cool though, Im a sucker for sports ball. Really doesn't play like blood bowl at all, its very much closer to Warmachine. You max out at a 6 man team so ~75 usd for a full team is only ok for skirmish. Rules are free though so thats nice. Everything I've seen of their casts are outstanding which is a plus considering the price.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.