[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>party needs a healer >ask the local barman to send any

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 102198-004-67231D98.jpg (65KB, 550x417px) Image search: [Google]
102198-004-67231D98.jpg
65KB, 550x417px
>party needs a healer
>ask the local barman to send any clerics that come looking for work your way
>he misunderstands your accent and instead sends you a clerk

>you now have a clerk and no healer in your party
What do you do?
>>
Put the clerk to work sorting our loot and shit.
>>
From what I've heard clerks were really into murdering people back then so they'll probably fit right in. Keep them and continue looking for a healer of some kind, when possible.
>>
My taxes.
>>
File: InterestPiqued.jpg (141KB, 441x499px) Image search: [Google]
InterestPiqued.jpg
141KB, 441x499px
>>46784977
>From what I've heard clerks were really into murdering people back

You've got my attention.
>>
>>46784890
sounds like a clerical error
>>
>>46784890

well i'm playing a game where we are literally all vikings and our goal is to get into valhalla, and one of the modifiers for the mechanic to get in is how famous you are, so i get that clerk recording and embellishing our adventures and then publishing them to skalds. Who cares if we don't have a healer? half the point of the game is to die.
>>
>>46785149
Good sport, old boy.
>>
>>46784890
Tell the clerk to hire a cleric.
>>
>>46785123
https://twitter.com/DeathMedieval
Some guy has a twitter bot set to disgorge random medieval coroner's reports on a regular basis. For some reason violent clerks come up a lot. (The reason, technically, is that what they were referring to as "clerks" were probably mostly drunken college students.)
>>
>>46785210
>mostly drunken college students

It's like poetry.

>http://medieval-death-bot.tumblr.com/faq
Neat stuff.
>>
>>46785200
He crunches the numbers and it looks like you won't be able to afford a full-time cleric unless you step up your plundering.
>>
>>46785361

Well then, time to murder hobo like we mean it.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.