[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone down to rebuild the Imperium? 4CHAB – short for 4chan

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 106
Thread images: 7

File: 1460761957869.png (3MB, 1200x1088px) Image search: [Google]
1460761957869.png
3MB, 1200x1088px
Anyone down to rebuild the Imperium?

4CHAB – short for 4chan Autism Blox – is a minecraft server by people from 4chan, for people from 4chan. With a custom-made map that some ghoul made for us by slaving away for weeks, the focus of 4CHAB lies on building your own civilization in hardcore survival mode.

Connect using this address: 4chab.online
>>
I don't play this but this is what I know about the server right now
>/pol/ and /b/ have joined forces and are the most powerful faction
>/r9k/ is dead
>/v/ is doing alright and has driven /pol/ off at least once
>Ores are rare as fuck as well as mobs
I've never played on this server and everything I'm saying is things I've heard in these threads. Are these true?
>>
>>46730418
/pol/ is the most powerful, but they're in at least four factions now. That doesn't mean anything, of course.
Cannot confirm, nor deny. One of their bases that I walk by is a bit torn up, though.
There's a plugin that makes ore drop when you mine stone. Monsters are indeed rare as fuck, but their parts can be crafted.
>>
>>46730418
>/r9k/ is dead
r9k is alive are spends part of the time griefing my groups occasionally, but after the first incident, we've built too much for them to really hurt us.

>pol
I hard they got btfo and were in ruins, but are now rebuilding

>/v/ the same
My info might be out of date.
>>
So how would someone go about joining a faction?
>>
>>46730671
spawn in and ask if anyone is open.
>>
>>46730349
sounds good to me ive been looking for a new minecraft server, so is this imperium or clan /tg/?
>>
>>46730812
Personally? Dorfs. Imperium seems to be dorfs and I don't think there's a pure /tg/ clan.
>>
>>46730934
ok so join clan dorfs then or what?
>>
>>46730990
If you'd like. Message kkk_king, the leader.
>>
>>46731047
i'll check it out when i get on
>>
Sounds like fun. I'll check it out later.
>>
4CHAB – short for 4chan Autism Blox – is a minecraft server by people from 4chan, for people from 4chan. With a custom-made map that some ghoul made for us by slaving away for weeks, the focus of 4CHAB lies on building your own civilization in hardcore survival mode.

Connect using this address: 4chab.online

-THE MAP-

The map is earth-like, considering the warm biomes are near the equator and the further you go north/south the colder the biomes will get. Instead of having nether portals, the map has certain areas that works just like the nether.

http://imgur.com/xp3se3b (Rough Map)

-VERSION-

We are running the latest Minecraft 1.8.8 jars for best server efficiency, However any 1.8.x/1.9.x client can connect.

-CRACKED FRIENDLY-

This server allows cracked clients using AuthMe. AutoIn is also installed so Premium accounts don't have to register.

-FACTIONS-

Lets you claim a certain area using power. You lose power once you die, making it possible for others to unclaim your protected chunks.

-REALISTICBIOMES-

Tweaks survival mode quite a bit by restricting the growth of certain plants to specific biomes. It is recommended to settle in plains (where wheat grows best), or any forest biome early on. Check growth rate by left clicking the crop on the ground, to improve growth rates you can place up to 4 clay blocks under the farmland block. If you want to grow underground (without direct sunlight to the crop) you need to have a glowstone block directly above the crop for it to grow.

-ORES-

Ore distribution is custom made. And they will be scarce. Their distribution is somewhat realistic, mimicking the distribution of minerals on earth. HiddenOre is also currently installed, so by mining stone you will still be able to get ores if you're lucky.

-RULES-

Don't hack or exploit anything and you’ll be fine.

-MADMINS-

IGNs: Lemon_Shot and IronFE
>>
>>46730349
i'm having trouble connecting, its saying its not geting the host name, help please
>>
>>46731117
>make sure you're in version 1.8.8
>if you copypastad the server id, make sure you didn't copy a space in front
>still not working
I don't know
>>
Is there an actual active community ?
>>
>>46730934
>>46730990
>>46731047
>>46731065
Those aren't the right Dorfs, the real /tg/ clan is the StormDorfs, they're the original and are much more organized. Message their leader Yurisew, or one of the officers, like Urist_Mcsock.
>>
>>46731949
Stormdorfs have a discord which is active af.
>>
>>46731949
Well yeah, there are still many persons in Stormdorf who are trying to make a nice base at least.
>>46732266
That too I guess.
>>
>>46732139
No the StormDorfs came after the Dorfs.
Dorfs are recruiting, and last time I checked StormDorfs weren't due to trust issues. StormDorfs are larger than the Dorfs as of right now.
>>
I want to join but just realized I don't have minecraft installed anymore, and I'm too tired right now to recover my old account and download it again. I'll hopefully be on tomorrow.
>>
>>46732463
No, the StormDorfs were created immediately after the server launched, and were planned in the /tg/ threads, they are recruiting, I'm not sure who gave you that information.
>>
>>46731047
>kkk_king
Dude, that guy is straight from /pol/
>>
>>46732463
That's bullshit, the Storm Dorfs were there from the beginning.
>>
>>46732686

From which sources?
>>
>>46732139
Dorfs here, StormDorfs is older and bigger, but spotty and kills everyone on sight.
We're also friends with the one guy from /x/.

>>46732686
Dorfs leader is MIA, kkk_king is at least being nice about things and is being constructive.
>>
Yes we have a god called spot and yes we do enforce our borders when total stranges waltz in out of nowhere without trying to make contact.

Message us on discord and we'll take any fa/tg/uy in to our ranks.
>>
>>46733327

Do you guys put warning signs near the border?
>>
File: ooo.png (207KB, 1285x636px) Image search: [Google]
ooo.png
207KB, 1285x636px
We know where you are
>>
>>46733407
nice map
>>
>>46733407
Fuck.
>>
>>46733448
>fuck
You guys don't protect your base as well as you might think. I've got your coords and a map of your base in my intelligence room.
>>
>>46733407
Please don't raid us mr man!!!!
>>
File: 1458882722229.gif (296KB, 201x228px) Image search: [Google]
1458882722229.gif
296KB, 201x228px
>>46733809
SHUT
IT
DOWN
>>
>>46733809

As fellow /tg that sound pretty undorfy... Try to act like a proper dorf and set up your damn defense!

Build thick walls with hidden lava! Use gurellia tactic!
>>
>>46733950
Don't worry dude it was a sarcastic ruse based on the fact that he actually has no idea where our base is because what sort of fucking dorf would make a base visible from the surface
>>
>>46733194
>spotty and kills everyone on sight
Oh yeah, obviously... like the time we got ganked by /pol/ for no reason?
I don't know where you saw that we are blood thirsty, but you don't know what you are talking about.
>>
>>46734592

I can't blame you guys, because it is damn easy to get paranoid because of the power plugin.

Each time a member dies the faction's powers get less.
>>
>>46734696
We have enough members to not really have to worry about power. We'd like to absorb all of the /tg/ factions into the StormDorfs though if possible. /pol/ is splintering at the moment, and now is the time to solidify /tg/, and become the #1 faction on the server.
>>
>fight splinter faction of /pol/ for going out of their way to kill every animal they came across in our region when breeding is nerfed and animals are one of the most valuable resources
>fight /aco/ for killing our leader when he tried to ask if they wanted to trade for glowstone and netherrack
>help /int/ defend their base from /a/
>we're bloodthirsty

uh?
>>
>>46734836

>splinter faction of /pol/

You talking about BLM?
>>
>>46734917
Trumpgeneral.
>>
>>46734773

Why not form /tg Alliance? I'm looking at Faction plugin and you can change relations to factions, from ally, truce, neutral and to enemies.
>>
>>46735011
We already have a massive /tg/ alliance, a majority of the server is in on it against the antagonist factions like /pol/, /a/, and /mlp/. We're currently defending /r9k/ from /pol/. The other dorf faction is actually just like four guys trying to rock the boat, StormDorfs is the only /tg/ faction that anyone else on the server gives a shit about
>>
>>46735224
>We're currently defending /r9k/
Don't defend those griefing faggots
>>
Currently down for maintenance?
>>
>>46735224
>rock the boat
We all tried to join you guys, but either there wasn't anyone on, or you killed us on sight.
>>
So can I join a /tg/ faction ? I'm online right now.
>>
>>46735766
Pm a stormdorfs officer or leader
>>
>>46730349
who /have embarrassing username that you can't remember the email to change it with/ here?
anonymity has ruined me.
>>
ded thread
>>
>>46735809
pm doesn't work
>>
>>46730349
Dont join, Yuri, Yavin, Jbg, and Xperv are all dicks, especially Yuri and Yavin.
>>
I want to join the Stormdorfs but i am havin a hard time finding their discord
>>
Are they going to allow cracked clients to join the server? I was thinking about getting a premium account just to play with you guys but minecraft.net is down for some reason.
>>
>>46744606
Well, what other factions do we have?
That aren't building nazi bases? (thank you so fucking much, /pol/)
>>
I'm confused, how does joining a faction work and why would I do it?
>>
>>46745019
Well, /vg/ are nice guys, /a/ raids everyone so if you can stand anime they'd be a good faction to join, Rumislands are doing nothing but building a comfy island base and brewing alcohol to sell to other factions, Visentium was good last i checked, LoliPrussia i have no idea, but they have a lot of people.
Seriosuly though, ANY faction besides Stormdorfs is better, even pol.
>>
>>46745235
>ANY faction besides Stormdorfs is better, even pol
That's pretty bullshit m8. Everyone I've played with over the last 2 days is pretty chill in game. Stormdorfs are fun.
>>
>>46745278
They're assholes, and they murder anyone who comes within a 1000 blocks radius of their base.
They've regularly sent people out SPECIFICALLY to find and murder other people for their stuff.
>>
>>46745336
Stormdorfs are basically /pol/tg/ what'd you expect?
>>
>>46745336
You mean when we had a two groups nearby that were a /pol/ base and a base of people who were wildly going out killing animals that breed/spawn so slowly that they are the most precious resource on the server?? I'm pretty okay with wiping those 2 breeds of retard out.
>>
>>46745019
is it going to be invaded by slavs?
>>
>>46745235
>ANY faction besides Stormdorfs

pol disinfo pls go

Stormdorfs are chill as fuck and allied with pretty much everyone. They only fought a pol splinter group and aco when aco attacked them.
>>
File: 1357023020905.jpg (107KB, 848x900px) Image search: [Google]
1357023020905.jpg
107KB, 848x900px
>No nether portals
Why does everyone hate nethersubway so much ;_;
>>
>>46733396
They post warning dwarfs on the border, if they're bashing your skull in you clearly crossed the border.
>>
>>46749726
I didn't knew there ere WHFB roleplayers on this server.
>>
Your base got rekt by /a/, you shouldn't have allied them.
Admin disabled ally tp's after the happening because of the event.
City's still untouched bar the chest loss and sympathisers want to help with resources, manpower, refugeecamps and vengence for based tg lads.

t. intfag who got rekt by a
>>
>>46744606
>>46745235
>>46745336
>>46745836
Are you retarded or just /pol/? Literally the only times the StormDorfs have gone out and slaughtered factions is when they kicked the hornets nest that is the alliance between them, /his/, /vg/, and /int/.
>>
>>46751667
Whose base got rekt by /a/? The Dorfs?
>>
>>46752281

Yep our base got rekt but at least we had find our new home.

As fellow /tg I suggest you guys to create secret stashes and/or secret hideout in case if enemies successful destroyed your base and not go emty handed.
>>
File: 1457560414452.jpg (68KB, 500x636px) Image search: [Google]
1457560414452.jpg
68KB, 500x636px
How do I join, it says the server is outdated?
>>
>>46753365

Edit the profile in your launcher and select the 1.8.8 version on Version Selection.
>>
Is it common practice on this server to break into a man's fence, slay his herds, steal his crops, and leave the front door of your house open?
>>
>>46753493

Such is life on the steppes.
>>
>>46753748
What's the commonly accepted method to telling people to buzz off and not rob shit when you're not online? Just hide everything important?
>>
I've been playing for about 30 minutes, I'd be interested in hooking up with fellow fa/tg/uys.

I'm not too far from spawn. Following rivers on a boat and enjoying the nice map.

>>46753365
Make sure your version is 1.8.8 just in case.
>>
>>46753813
well they can't get into your base unless your faction power goes negative or the enemy uses tnt, so generally you should be fine.

>>46753859
give me your username and we'll invite you to the StormDorfs, IE: The big brother of the /tg/ factions.
>>
>>46733327
What if I don't have discord?
I'm just joined the serb, and am wandering around right now
>>
>>46753894
ign is EndMoraine

Where do i figure out all the chat features? is there local chat?
>>
>>46753924
the public chat has a 1k block radius, the /fc command lets you change chat channels.
>>
>>46753894
Oh, nevermind my other post here >>46753910

Not the guy that you replied to, but I'd like to join too
Name is Asrashas
>>
>>46753859
>I'm not too far from spawn. Following rivers on a boat and enjoying the nice map.
I think you're the one who took my shit.
>>
File: Ground.png (26KB, 2000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
Ground.png
26KB, 2000x2000px
I remember this being planned by the mason officer, but when I finally got on the server it seems everyone shat the bed simultaneously and built a completely undefended village and only used the mountain as a mine.
So i'm asking here: What The Fuck Happened?
>>
>>46754621
that was a base camp bro, only temporary.
>>
File: pol.png (792KB, 1322x648px) Image search: [Google]
pol.png
792KB, 1322x648px
pol is growing quite alot
>>
>>46754621
We're turning the mountain into Undermountain. The village will eventually become Waterdeep from 2e.
>>
GREETINGS BROTHER! The original Imperium faction on 4chab got buttfucked by r9k. We have reformed ourselves into the Lamenters on a new island. Things are a tough going, but we're always looking for new recruits. Our goal is to be the faction everyone else WANTS to keep around by aiding allies and strangers alike.
The faction is led by myself and is intended to be a /tg/ based faction; however other boardies are welcome too.
If you want to join in feel free to hop on the server and /msg either Morbidtooth, Guntherking, or anyone else in the faction (you can see this by using the faction check command).
I'm not able to play right now, but I'll be on later. Most members are officer status so they can add you.
We are RP friendly if you want to pretend to be a space marine or something, but it's certainly not required.
If you have a faction yourself please consider allying with us; our pledge is to protect those we cherish after all, and as such we will always aid our friends be that in war or just some urgently needed materials.
>>
>>46756060
I should mention we also have a private Discord chat that I can pm you a link to if you want to join in easier communication.
>>
Any /tg/ bros online? I'm wandering through the desert atm but would love to join a faction
>>
>>46756418
yeah man, join the StormDorfs, we'd be happy to have you.
>>
>>46756418
Do /msg Guntherking and let him know Morbidtooth sent you. The Lamenters welcome all.
>>
>>46756492
Cool man, who do I message?

Name's Bazza654, by the way
>>
>>46756492
Greetings loyal Storm Squat. If you should be inclined to, the Lamenters would like to form an alliance with you. I'm the leader, but I have many trusted officers logged in that could accept any alliance and your terms.

The Lamenters only want to create an enclave of peaceful nations.
>>
>>46756613
The StormDorfs have been trying to unify all of the /tg/ factions for awhile now, we'll happy accept you as our ally.
>>
>>46756900
Fantastic! I'll be on later tonight to formalize the alliance. By the sounds of things from my guy playing now there are some changes going on post raid and some members want to move. I've sanctioned the idea if everyone can agree on a location.
I'll let them know the Storm Boys stand with us so they may move closer to you lads.
Are you still located up in the north east quadrant that was decided on in the first thread?
>>
Just joined in, reliving many previous build/nam flashbacks. Who do I whisper ingame to get /tg/ invite?
>>
>>46757752
Throw YuriSew a whisper, he deals with stormdorf recruitment.
>>
I'm faction less, will this be a problem?
>>
>>46758174
nope
>>
>>46758174
>I'm faction less
REEEEEEEEEEEEE
FACTIONLESS GET OUT OF MY SERVER
>>
What /tg/ factions are out there? I'm planning on joining the server and was wondering what the options are.
>>
>>46761197
Stormdorfs are the biggest, and are trying to unite all of /tg/.
Lamenters are for the WH4K fans, I guess.
Not sure if there are any other /tg/ clans about.
>>
>>46761197
StormDorfs is the main one. Dorfs was a faction for a bit, I don't know if it's still running. Message YuriSew in game, he's our current leader of StormDorfs
>>
>>46756492
Dude i have been trying to find you guys for hours how the fuck do i get in contact with you people do you purposely make it difficult ??
>>
>>46762036
Use the command to view the players in a faction then /msg one of those players who is currently online for an invite.

Global chat isnt on, only local chat so if no one is nearby they cant hear you.
Thread posts: 106
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.