[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Give me the most horrific, terrifying modus operandi for a serial

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 318
Thread images: 42

File: Hannibal-Eating.jpg (8KB, 630x354px) Image search: [Google]
Hannibal-Eating.jpg
8KB, 630x354px
Give me the most horrific, terrifying modus operandi for a serial killer you can think of while still being mostly realistic and not comically over the top
>>
>>46726940
Not having a "theme". Everyone can be the next victim. He may use a sniper rifle once or kidnap and torture you the next. He moves without a pattern.
>>
>>46726970
In a lot if ways that could be less scary. For starters, his kills might not ever be linked, and further likelihood of being caught would be greater as he won't be able to hone his craft (which is scary in its own right). Plus, the ritualism might not be the most practical part, but that is usually what spooks people about serial killers
>>
>>46726940
I always thought that scene in Hannibal (the 2001 film) where he lobotomizes that guy and feeds him part of his own brain was pretty terrifying. Just the idea of being in that position, not really understanding what's going on but still alive enough to be aware of it all
>>
>>46726940
killing by litttle psychological manipulations and pulling most vulnerable of mental strings that make people goes insane or commit suicides
>>
>>46726940
Death by dickpunch. Not like one, over-the-top, somehow kills you dickpunch. He just keeps dickpunching you until you die.
>>
>>46727012
>and further likelihood of being caught would be greater as he won't be able to hone his craft

If he doesn't have a "thing" he's going to be one brazillion times harder to profile and he's very unlikely to get caught unless he gets caught in the act.

If ALL you ever do is strangle hookers and put anchovis in their ears, someone is going to have a really good idea which murders are linked, where you are likely to operate and perhaps link it to something, maybe you have a history of violence towards women who wouldn't listen to your fishing stories, whatever.

But how the fuck do you catch the guy who just kills random people in random ways in random places if he's not a retard who gets caught in the act? You don't.
>>
>>46726940

He targets only children.
>>
A beautiful woman who hacks the internet histories of beta males, finds their favorite fetish, then drugs them and hauls them away to a murder dungeon themed on that fetish.

Not even a bait and switch where they think its sex but no its murder.

I mean a place that is literally just your fetish trying to kill you.
>>
File: killers MO.jpg (92KB, 960x458px) Image search: [Google]
killers MO.jpg
92KB, 960x458px
All of his kills are left on lawns. There's vital evidence that is always left behind, it's part of his MO. It might identify his next victim or give a clue as to the killers identity. Each bit is folded and carefully constructed on fine bits of glass, lasered in. If you tread on it, it'll break and won't be legible. The lawn is also covered in pic related. Investigators must proceed barefoot to find any glass with key bits of evidence.
>>
>>46726940
He asks his victims to choose his next victim for him before he kills them.
>>
>>46727073
>Avenge my death, motherfucker.
>>
>>46727073
thats pretty cool
>>
>>46727043
But this makes it very boring in temrs of tabletop playing (which is what this board is about), imagine having to deal with an npc who does that. You can not catch him by finding a pattern, a reason behind his murders or anything, you just have to get lucky hoping he does a mistake somewhere along the line. Also the killer himself, why does he target completely random people and kills them in all different ways, what his he even tying to accomplice? Is he just a psycho put there to show how to create the perfect killer? It feels just like the gm wants to put the players in a situation they can't figure out unless he, or the gods of dice, graciously give them a way to.
>>
>>46727073
Thats....actually amazingly deep.

>"Come on. There has to be someone you hate. Someone you just can't stand. Someone whose done you wrong, just as you did wrong by [name of the person who sent him to you]. So come on, speak up. Who am I going for next?"
>>
>>46727110
OP said nothing about RP. He is probably looking for his killer gimmick irl.
>>
File: p9217616_p_v8_aa.jpg (305KB, 960x1440px) Image search: [Google]
p9217616_p_v8_aa.jpg
305KB, 960x1440px
A Collaborator who talks with people, hangs out at bars, gets to know their target and befriends them, becomes some sort of side-force in their life, cheers for them when asked, cares for them when they're in grief, just asks like the best friend they could possibly know. Comes to them on their wedding day, and drinks with them on their divorce night, then inflicts a single moment of intense emotional pain that causes them to take their life. Then, the killer acting like such a blow to their own morale, such as a friend taking their own life is actually significant, goes back to barhopping.
>>
File: ZvV6ckT.jpg (130KB, 800x534px) Image search: [Google]
ZvV6ckT.jpg
130KB, 800x534px
>>46727112
I'm stealing this fucking line. Holy fuck, man, creepier than pic related
>>
>>46727127
Me? Never.
>>
>>46727127
He asked on teegee, I assume RP until told otherwise.
>>46727112
Well fuck, in a situation like that the person i hate the most is the one who is threatening to shot me in the face.
>>
>>46726970
>>46727043
Not to be nitpicky, but if someone is just killing at random, with no consistent pattern or method, they're not a serial killer, according to most definitions.
>>
>>46727138
Yeah well, how many times can you pull that off in a lifetime? It looks like an heavily time consuming thing. Cool for one kill, maybe less practical for a serial killer.
>>
>>46727068
I like to imagine all of these conditions crudely scrawled out on a piece of cardboard by the killer and left by the victim. "You have to take your shoes off! DOOOO ITTTT!"
>>
>>46727160
What? A serial killer is just someone who kills multiple people in separate events.
>>
>>46727141
The worst part? Make him act like some Rorashach or Boondocks Saints style vigilante. He really does think that by going around this long chain of vengeance, he's bringing justice to the world. Give him military training out the ass, and basically be the bounty hunter from hell.
>>
Reminder that CIA is watching this thread
>>
>>46727173
I'd say it takes a year or two to pull off. Maybe 25 times. Plus, how many times can you just plain act like the Reaper at the Counter?
>>
>>46727192
Your mom's in the CIA?
>>
>>46727192
The FBI is monitoring this thread for posible unsubs.
CIA is reading it as a brainstorming session for the next time they have to fuck up a country.
Learn your acronyms, it can save your life.
>>
>>46727196
You don't become so close to someone to pull that off in two years unless the person in question is really dependant on others. Which may be actually a cool concept of an assassin targetting people with low self esteem, making them believe in him and then breaking the ilusion all of a sudden,
>>46727177
What is it, a japanese killer?
>>
>>46727181
Three or more people, over a month apart, usually for a gratification reason, serial killers are almost always defined by a ritualistic or obsessive approach to selecting/killing targets. There's pretty much always a "thing," and a significant majority of them display exhibitionist/self-destructive behavior in leaving clues or bragging to authorities. The idea of one who was basically a random ghost isn't impossible, but without a long pattern of behavior and at least a similarity of either method or target, I don't think they could be called a serial killer. Just a multiple murderer.
>>
After killing his victim and brutalising the corpse, he always leaves a lipstick kiss on the victim's cheek and a flower on the chest
>>
>>46727233
That sounds like the Black Dahlia or Werewolf.
>>
>>46727232
Nigger what the fuck are you smoking. It would still be a serial killer, the only reason it wouldn't be called one is because the crimes are hard to link, but by definition it is a serial killer. The 'always has the same MO' is just more of a cliche. Happens in real life sometimes, great for writing a story but it isn't necessary for it to be a serial killer.
>>
He knocks you down with a baseball bat and then immediatelly busts your knee caps with it. Then he retreats to a safe distance and shoots you in the head with a rifle, either when someone tries to help you or when he feels at risk of discovery.
>>
Every victim is kidnapped weeks or even months before their body is found. When the body is found, there's evidence that they were never killed with any direct means. There's always evidence of extensive rape (man or woman, it doesn't matter) and frequent abuse. Tattoos will be added to the victim's body, labeling the killer's favorite aesthetic traits in his native German. The bodies are never left in the same kinds of places, though they are usually found in a semi-public place. "Die schönsten Augen" would be found in a dumpster, while "Die dicksten Beine" could be stumbled upon by a jogger in the early morning hours. Eventually, bodies of people who've been actually killed start showing up, still with the German tattoos. These people have been stabbed with the same knife, though wound patterns suggest not always by the same person. Soon, the new bodies show up with wounds matching the fingernails of the previous victim and it's clear that they're being forced to kill to survive.

And the rest is up to the intrepid detectives, I guess.
>>
>>46726940

Shoves live pigeons down their throat so they choke to death.

>>46727031

One of many stupid moments in Enders Game is when ender kills another kid by punching him really hard in the balls.

While Naked.

While they're in the showers.
>>
>>46727016
There's a guy who does that in the first season of the Blacklist. It was pretty effective.
>>
>>46726940
OP, what made Hannibal the TV show scary was that the serial killers generally had a kind of composition to their scenes. They were all posed like art.

If you look at every kill Hannibal does in the series that he has time to "display", they all have very prominent artistic themes and vibes present. Where the body will be discovered is factored in, how brutal the violence is, who's likely going to find it. Composition of the murder, lighting. They're all factors.

But to REALLY answer your question, go for Luther. Here are two ideas
>Serial killer who tries, not to complete erase someone's presence, but to create a very clear absence because it feeds his god complex. Disappearing people, many people, at dissolving the bodies in acid so nobody could ever find them.

Or, two
>Serial killer who has an extremely prominent fetish, whether foot, hand, eye or tooth related and performs home invasions where he forces an item of clothing he is attached to onto his favoured body part before raping his victim and strangling them to death. It's noted by everyone that he seems to be able to move in and out of these houses quickly and his favourite thing to do of all is hide in houses like a boogie man, slowly stalking his prey and recording everything before distributing it as film.
>>
Victims are tightly wrapped, naked, in chickenwire and a razor blade is used to cut off all the bits of flesh that poke through the holes in the wire.
>>
Nails your hand to the wall with a railroad spike and burns the building around you.
>>
>>46727112
Thing is that, for many people, that is going to be a politician and people who shoot politicians get caught
>>
File: clown tears.jpg (67KB, 569x569px) Image search: [Google]
clown tears.jpg
67KB, 569x569px
>>46727335
>here's evidence that they were never killed with any direct means
what?
>>
>>46727411
as in, they starved to death or succumbed to wounds not meant to kill
>>
Who says he has to do one at a time. Maybe he has a few going at a time. If he has friends in the party scene where ODs can happen, or maybe a group where death is likely and sets them off one by one it will make the other friends that much tighter as a group, giving him power influence over the remaining friends even as he gathers more who want to be part of the friend group. Then it is the protagonist trying to figure out who is killing this group of people and when they do figure out it is one of the people in it... which one...
>>
>>46727370
I kind of remember that the kid didn't die by the punch, but because he hit his head against something while falling to the floor.
It's been a while so I may be wrong.
>>
the previous post didn't reference the post about making a friend and driving them to suicide and how long it would take.
>>
>>46727420
that makes a hell of a lot more sense
>>
>>46727196
>Who says he has to do one at a time. Maybe he has a few going at a time. If he has friends in the party scene where ODs can happen, or maybe a group where death is likely and sets them off one by one it will make the other friends that much tighter as a group, giving him power influence over the remaining friends even as he gathers more who want to be part of the friend group. Then it is the protagonist trying to figure out who is killing this group of people and when they do figure out it is one of the people in it... which one...
>>
>>46727232
What if his obsession is showing up the cops. He does more and more varieties of murders then notifies the cops about it. Then sits back and watches them fumble around the crime scene. Maybe every one of the murders is different. The only thing the same is that every one of them has a few cameras there to watch the cops. The cops start putting the cameras and calls together. The call is from the victims phone so that isn't a lead.
>>
File: 1432791063631.gif (2MB, 308x214px) Image search: [Google]
1432791063631.gif
2MB, 308x214px
>>46727491
i'd watch it
>>
>>46727491
That'd be too easy to catch, the cameras would be a direct link to the killer
>>
>mens' cadavers are found dressed in women's lingerie
>womens' cadavers are found several weeks time decomposed
>>
File: One of them is a serial killer.jpg (131KB, 1024x682px) Image search: [Google]
One of them is a serial killer.jpg
131KB, 1024x682px
>>46726940
Because

No, really. Because
>>
a serial killer who kidnaps people inflicts a single wound and purposely gets it infected. He records their health spiral until they die. He then sends the tapes to a single hospital.
>>
File: JOSEPH, YOU ARE DEAD.png (43KB, 593x458px) Image search: [Google]
JOSEPH, YOU ARE DEAD.png
43KB, 593x458px
>this entire thread
>>
>>46727411
>listening to trouser jazz right now
that's some primo shit right there
>>
>>46727233
I always leave a nightshade on my dark Brotherhood targets when I play an Elder Scrolls game.
>>
>>46727586
never listened to it before...its not as awful as i first thought
>>
>>46727542
This anon gets it.

There is nothing more unnerving than lack of reason. There are no psychological issues, there is no trauma from childhood, there is no sadistic pleasure.
The killer simply kills.
>>
>>46727214

What does NSA do?
>>
>>46727442
>>46727370
Ah yes, fucking Bonito 'Bonzo' Shitlordez. I remember that. Yeah, he cracked his head on the tile like a little bitch-ass pussy 'cuz dats whut he wuuuuz. I remember that scene well because it was right before Ender found out how to make the space-station's Neopets server get trippy and start taking him on fucking adventures and forcing him to kill virtual cute creatures and shit.
>>
>>46727184
>the bounty hunter from hell.
Spawn?
>>
>>46727659
Blade?
>>
>>46727654
Technically they're the only ones reading it right now. They catalog, sort and forward it to the CIA/FBI/whatever for whatever they will
>>
>>46727665
Dog.
>>
>>46727654
Masturbate furiously to the nudes people send each other?
>>
>>46727184
Another possibility with this guy is that he's looking for someone who, no matter what, simply can't bring themselves to hate someone, even as they're at death's doorstep.
>>
>>46727654
saving everything we write to use it as blackmail against us
>>
File: cia eyes.jpg (21KB, 720x210px) Image search: [Google]
cia eyes.jpg
21KB, 720x210px
>>46727665
Bane?
>>
>>46726940
Real serial killers barely have one.

Ted Bundy prayed on young attractive women with long hair of a certain colour, but a journalist made him admit that 'the killer that framed him' would sometimes go out and try something new, attacking old women, little kids, amd girls that weren't his type, or mix up his crimes likeraping but not killing, spying on families, assault. Etc.
>>
>>46727698
Oh god no.
>>
>>46727403
>and people who shoot politicians get caught
laughingsecondshooteronthegrassyknoll.webm
>>
>>46726940
I've always liked the idea of a serial killer that basically gas-lights the shit out of you. Then slowly gets you into a situation where you need his help but he won't give it.

Kind of like he hires a man to scare you then pretends your delusional when you start talking about seeing a strange man near your house. Then he slowly starts talking about how paranoid you to your friends. Until one day you are alone and he basically says he could save you at any time but won't. Then explains some increasingly bizarre reason why he can't.

Another weird one would be a man that only kills when it seems logical. But due to pure bad luck has gotten into two or three such situations.

Like lived life as a normal husband for 20 years then when he survives a hitman figures out someone is after his life and the most logical person is someone that has something to gain and he has no real enemies.

So due to knowing he has no evidence and his wive and kids won't talk. He kills his entire family then leaves the nation. It later turns out his wive really was after his life. It would be pretty scary to have a man that when you look at his murders they each seem like something that makes sense. It may have been a guess but he was right and it saved his life.
>>
>>46728120
That isn't logical its just stupid.
>>
File: FOUND HIM.png (1MB, 1055x727px) Image search: [Google]
FOUND HIM.png
1MB, 1055x727px
>>46727542

Look at that sneaky little fucking trying to tip toe away.
>>
>>46727637
>there are no psychological reasons

A psychologially healthy human doesn't kill other humans for no reason.
>>
>>46728299

with serial killers the reason is generally less important than the ritual of the act itself, and they might then rationalise that ritual in various ways but it's ultimately a compulsive act without a true "purpose" other than itself.
>>
>>46728203
Meant more to feel logical from a certain sense. He isn't a 100 percent sure so he decides to be safe. If it fails then he narrowed down the suspects and now no one knows where he is at. It takes a really fucked up person to decide to do something like that.

Though that is a half assed example off the top of my head based on a real man's wive serial killer who would drive her husbands paranoid then kill them. Was kind of imagining the reverse a man who has that happening, guesses it is happening and just decides to get rid of the problem and live elsewhere.
>>
>>46727584
sauce on that picture
cant stop laughing
>>
>>46728299
Maybe it will shock you, but more than half of captured serial killers were perfectly healthy in psychological terms.
"Shocker", isn't it?

Countless of sadists that liked to play with their prey were doing it just for the sake of it. All those "hunter" types that were giving their victims time to run away and then track and kill them?
Absolutely normal guys, who were simply bored and/or wanted to have a very special hunt.
>>
>the wayward search for immortality and the test subjects you initially go through until you, hopefully, perfect a technique to use on yourself
here's where it gets fucked, you're no scientist. You're just some bumblefuck afraid of dying without a lick of serious medical knowledge or scientific method.
you go around the countryside picking up people that share roughly the same traits as you and your darling helper to ensure the process has a chance to work on you.
Then you get them back to your laid and start fucking them up seeing how shit works and how to "improve" it. Just cutting away at their abdomen and seeing how it all connects that way when it actually counts you know how shit should look. Then come the chemicals, you have no experiencr of chemistry so you kind of wing it, you know bleach can disinfect water so that means it kills germs right? Well you know germs are bad so where do you not want them in an immortal body? everywhere. Thats right you just start popping holes in people and see what amount of bleach does what to what where. Brain, stomach, chest cavity, skin, eyes, anything you can see or know about just to see how it works like an idiot trying to recreate medical sciences dark ages. Then you find bleach alone isn't doing it so you start mixing shit together till you've factored bleach out entirely and move on to the next chemical you think of.
Just this giant wake of cut up and chemical filled corpses of men who're roughly 6', brown hair, blue eyed, and caucasian and women who are roughly 5'2" with blond hair blue eyes both within the normal body weight and thats all you as a cop get to work with other than the general direction of travel which may or may not change and if it does you won't know till the next corpse goes up meanwhile anyone within 20% of the population could be the next victim anytime anywhere. You don't even get good evidence cause the body's are fucked to hell and full of chemicals that just compound the issue.
>>
>>46727073
Stealing this for later.

Thanks anon.
>>
File: 1455408914644.jpg (766KB, 2640x1980px) Image search: [Google]
1455408914644.jpg
766KB, 2640x1980px
>>46727073
>the killer gives recommendations based off what they learnt while stalking the victim.
>>
>>46727073
Good plot hook too. One of the PC's has been marked for death
>>
>>46727073
>"Kill yourself."
>>
>>46728570
Thats a good way of getting tortured to death.
>>
A guy who had a shitty childhood where his parent/s beat him, put cigarettes out on his skin, etc.

so he goes around targeting children and inflicting the same things that were done to him on the basis that if he couldn't have a good childhood, no-one else can
>>
File: 1422048047232.jpg (27KB, 500x347px) Image search: [Google]
1422048047232.jpg
27KB, 500x347px
>>46727192
Pic related.

>>46727232
This.

Serial killers are by nature picky as fuck.
>>
>>46727073
best part is wondering who set him on you.

Would he tell you, I wonder? What did you do that caused somebody to, in their last moments, wish you fucking dead.
>>
>>46727192
Good. Now is the "toaster" ready and have you heard from the others with their "toasters"? After the last one i feel we should communicate more efficiently that way everyone can have some "toast".
>>
>>46726940
He goes to find seemingly happy families with babies which actually are very disfunctional at vacation, mostly mexican beaches.

After confirming it, he kills them. Then, he scoops out the babies' insides, using it as a drug mule. Everyone loves how quiet the babies are at the airplane, people can see the movie and sleep right next to it, you know? It's so tired, the poor thing.

At his destination, he will have that unique and rare thrilling cocaine which one hears about at certain circles of jaded old bohemians, the one which goes by with a stench of death.

The time for a new killing is when there is demand for the cocaine. He's had to gather a list of potential victims to keep up with the narrow and profitable market.

Is is work you love to do it?

I'm mixing three different real ideas, so it might be over the top, if anyone says so I'll try again
>>
>>46726940
He actually does lack endorphins in his brain and is 100% correct that (for him and his biology), taking endorphin supplements can restore a normal mental state to him.

But the only way he can get them is by killing someone and eating their brain.

He used to kill animals for this, but that didn't work quite right and gave him a couple chronic diseases.
>>
>>46728847
TSA cavity searched muh baybeh!
>>
File: image.jpg (186KB, 922x657px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
186KB, 922x657px
>>46727584
>>
>>46727192
Let's use code then:

>“Your pimp says bring the crack shipment tonight, or he’ll be forced to stick you. Meet him where we buried the Korean whore. The one without the goatee.”
>>
>>46728847
Personally, I think the cocaine smuggling kind of ruins the idea of a serial killer, and the baby-scooping doesn't really fit with what I think of when I think of coke smugglers.
>>
>>46728773

They are such *silly cows* for not having *toast*! That made me *squeeze the juice*! I cannot wait to get my *toaster", then we will all be *happy campers* and have some *parties*
>>
>>46728847

A guy regularly killing babies would merit a pretty extensive search, and one who's targeting tourists more so. If Mexico gives a shit about that tourist money, they have to catch this guy or lose millions of dollars in tourist money, and nobody is going to let a baby-killer just go along with it. Plus, he'd probably need some ID for that baby. A routine search would probably show he's not married and has no dependents, which makes carrying a baby around pretty suspicious. And consider a TSA agent just has to pinch a baby's cheek and check for a reaction to thwart his plan.

But, seriously, that's kind of way too much right there. People who smuggle cocaine kill not to get caught, make a statement, or exert control over their trade, not to make their crimes 1000% more heinous and increase their likelihood of getting caught, and the motivation for catching them, that much higher.
>>
>>46728899
>>46728942
>>46728873
Yeah, I ruined it, sorry for the lack of inspiration. I'll try again.
>>
>>46728884
You want some smokes, too?
>>
>>46728884
Wait. North or south korean? Or that one laotian who was FROM korea?
>>
>>46728946
It's good man. What I think makes serial killers so interesting and terrifying is that they don't really kill for all that much of a reason. They don't kill for money, or any sort of gain, they just do it because they want to.
>>
>>46728950
No Dave, I want you to kill the president. Did you forgot the code??
>>
>>46727383
>Serial killer who tries, not to complete erase someone's presence, but to create a very clear absence because it feeds his god complex. Disappearing people, many people, at dissolving the bodies in acid so nobody could ever find them.
this could be good. too bad its not very realistic for him to clear out his victims apartment overnight. it would really add to the whole
"and I said let there be no more John Smith" thing
>>
>>46727403
So the killer has a rule that it MUST be someone who you have met face to face
>>
File: Psychopath.jpg (32KB, 323x264px) Image search: [Google]
Psychopath.jpg
32KB, 323x264px
>>46728606
Even better (and by that I mean, even worse) - he does it out of compassion and kindness.

He suffered great physical and emotional abuse from his relatives when he was a child, and as such he wants other children to suffer just like he did, but not out of spite or sadism. He genuinely wants them to become as psychologically balanced as he believes himself to be.

He wants to make them stronger. He wants to give them a chance to become better than they are - but none of them survives his trials.

"I know this hurts, kid. But this is for your own good. Trust me, I survived it all just fine. Just clench your teeth, and you will find the strength to feel true happiness. I know you can do it. I believe in you. Be brave".
>>
>>46728969
John, it's a moot point. They can just pick up our brainwaves if they really want to know how many packs a day we smoke.
>>
>>46728570
"But then no one else will get their revenge? Where's the justice in that? Surely there's someone who deserves to die as much as [previous victim], who sent me after you?"
>>
>>46728969
Oops. Do you want me to bring some "smokes"?
>>
>>46729009
The tin foil you idiot! No aluminum! Shiny side in, quick!
>>
>>46728120
>Another weird one would be a man that only kills when it seems logical. But due to pure bad luck has gotten into two or three such situations.
I know someone IRL who has killed in self defense 3 times. separate occasions. officially let off each time.
>>
>>46728475
Could be good. I like the killer not having formal medical knowledge but I think he should atleast have thought to read a medical textbook or done SOME research before moving to the killing part
>>
he only targets white, cishet males and leaves a token saying "privilege checked" on every body.
>>
>>46728975
Well, that's the thing. You don't empty out the apartment. You just disappear the person and remove all the pictures.
>>
File: ohcomeon.gif (1011KB, 200x217px) Image search: [Google]
ohcomeon.gif
1011KB, 200x217px
>>46727096
hahahahahahaha
>>
>>46729001
I like This.
>>
>>46729084
I suppose a killer like that would love to get ahold of a Uhaul with the family at say... a rest stop?
>>
>>46728967
>they just do it because they want to.
... Huh. Perhaps if...

>This is the most run-down mental asylum in the whole state. 130 years housing the undesirables, the minorities and sometimes the mentally ill. It was originally built outside of the city, but now the local neighborhood's economy suffers from its presence. It occupies a space as big as a shopping mall could be.

>It was suposed to be closed years ago, but it still has a few people with nowhere to go, neither the condition to have any kind of independency. Amidst poorly made food, burned out social services and bathrroms without doors, people die of old age until no one is left.

>Meet John. John never had an id, loves to smoke, and goes by the art workshop where the nice volunteers help him to paint and give the only good coffee in the whole institution. He was thrown here during a hobo sweep by some politician or other fifty years ago.

>He sees himself as a social worker, helping society. A woman which never was quite aware of her surroundings slips in the showers. That guy in the wheelchair gets an infection from his own poop. Another chokes on his own medication.

>John has been slowly reducing the amount of pacients, only when an oportunity for an "acident" shows itself. Just fourteen victims in the last twenty years, hardly noticeable even if the general feeling wasn't that this place should be closed and forgotten. No one wants to be there, not the workers, not the self-aware pacients. Except John.

Better?
>>
File: EveryoneIsJohn.jpg (65KB, 510x311px) Image search: [Google]
EveryoneIsJohn.jpg
65KB, 510x311px
>>46729199
I'd play that.
>>
>>46729133
>the parents wake up and timmy is gone
>he was in the bed furthest in and somehow he's just gone
>none of you even stirred or thought you heard something before going back to sleep
>the cops finally show up but need a picture to go by
>sure you have one here in your walle-...its gone!
>every single one
>they even cut him out from the family photos following his outline
>all the photos on your phone with him in them have been deleted as well
>both phones
>even the texts
>no facebook photos on anyone's account, not even the notifications
>oddly enough that account you made for him is untouched minus the photos
>...so are his clothes and toys
>the more you look the more its like they just cut out any physical representation of him but not the things that remind you of them
>the cops never find him
>not even a trail
>the years go on and your daughter grew up fine despite it all
>you pass by the family photos everyday on your way out to work
>you felt it would be wrong to try and get rid of them, to try and forget
>everyday you look at the hole they cut out of your life
>odd part is?
>you look at that hole everyday just to remind yourself but each and everyday you forget exactly how he looks
>now his face is just a blur
>a blur you keep telling yourself you'll never forget.
>>
File: 1460792748060.jpg (494KB, 1015x923px) Image search: [Google]
1460792748060.jpg
494KB, 1015x923px
He makes his victim hold two rocks in each hand, large enough they HAVE to be one per hand. Theres not even a reason behind it and all it does it confuse the victim. Method of execution would be a single and direct fatal stab wound to the heart. No torture, no marring of the body, just a single stab and a corpse holding two rocks. The real fear, the killers real satisfaction, comes from when after the method becomes well known. He has bis victim where he wants them, and all seems fine, until he asks them a simple question:

>Could you hold these for me?

And the immediate dread as you place a rock in each hand.
>>
>>46727595
This inspired me
The police find a strangled body, with a hefy amount of hemlock or other poison left with the body. Increasing numbers of victims appear all with large doses of poison next to the corpse and each victim showing signs of escalating brutality.
Eventually one corpse appears, physically untouched, suicide by poison, quickly followed by a second ect.
The killer essentially gives a choice of killing yourself or suffering their unkown wrath.
>>
File: H._H._Holmes[1].jpg (41KB, 282x337px) Image search: [Google]
H._H._Holmes[1].jpg
41KB, 282x337px
>>46728967
>They don't kill for money, or any sort of gain, they just do it because they want to.

Yeah well, that's just like, your opinion, man.
>>
>>46729378
And the sudden realization of whats going on just as the knife sinks into their chest. They would now know they are a new victim, and would know who you were, and have just enough time to mull it over as they die. No time for rescue, no way to apply self aid. Just lay or sit there dying while holding two rocks in each hand
>>
>>46729426
>Will it hurt?
>"No, its just like falling asleep"

The idea was used in V for Vendetta
>>
>>46726940
>Issei Sagawa
>People taste like tuna
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Issei_Sagawa
>Free

>Nikolai Dzhumagaliev
>He was also known as "Metal Fang" for his white metal teeth
>I always loved to hunt, often went hunting, but this was my first time hunting a woman. When I went out on the Uzun-agach-Maibulak track, I saw some young peasant woman. She was alone. I felt my heart pound within me and I ran after her. Hearing my footsteps, she turned around, but I caught up with her and put my arm around her neck, dragged her to the side of the landfill. She resisted, and then I cut her throat with a knife. Then I drank her blood. At this point, from the village appeared Bus Factory. I laid down on the ground and crouched next to the murder. While I was lying in my cold hands. When the bus drove, I warmed my hands on the woman's body and stripped her naked. I cut the corpse's breast into strips, removed the ovaries, separated the pelvis and hips; I then folded these pieces into a backpack and carried them home. I melted the fat to fry with, and some parts I pickled. Once I put the parts through a meat grinder and made dumplings. I saved the meat for myself; I never served it to anyone else. Twice I grilled the heart and the kidneys. Grilled meat, too. But it was tough, and cook it for a long time had its own fat. The meat of this woman took me a month to eat. The first time I ate human flesh through the power, and then used.
>>
>>46729439
>>46729426
I tried to make a killer that inspires the same dread in the victims.
You've had a home invasion, tied to your own chair, and this stranger is makes some tea and asks you to drink it, you know its poison you've seen the news but you also know what happen if you refuse.
How terrifying
>>
>>46728367

The fact that killing other people is compulsive is a pretty obvious indication that they are not "psychologically healthy"
They can be unassuming and appear normal, but they are not of sound mind.
>>
>>46728431

Anon I think you may need to see a therapist. The very fact that a person would consider killing another person out of boredom is an indication of not being psychologically healthy.

Even soldiers, who have a reason to kill, often need prompting in order to take the killer shot. Someone who just murders people for shits and giggles isn't healthy in any way.
>>
File: HOW.TRAGIC.gif (1MB, 540x304px) Image search: [Google]
HOW.TRAGIC.gif
1MB, 540x304px
>>46729496
Ah, a very kind killer who kills merely to kill, not to torture. Stab wound would be if he had a favorite knife or got pleasure through using a certain knife. However you are creating a man who kills just to watch someone die, but not to suffer.

>Home Invasion
>You are knocked out and wake up tied to a chair, or simply bound and placed on your own couch
>A man, not even hiding his face, sits before you with a small pot of tea and a single cup
>Your hands are bound just in a way so you can lift a glass to your lips
>Youve read the news, people found bound and dead on their chairs or couches
>You simply ask him
"Is it going to h-hurt?"
>The man just softly smiles and says in an even softer voice
"No, its just like going to sleep. Drink your tea."
>You remember the victims who refused to drink, their mutilated faces and bodies, those who refused such a kindness
>You take the cup and drink
>Its... flowery, and sweet
>You know you are going to die
>You become drowsy... sleepy
>The man stands, and gently lays you down on the couch
>And the last thing you ever remember is his hands
>>
>>46727057
Audition
>>
>>46728855
Is he a space marine?
>>
>>46726940
Have a string of murders while leaving evidence leading towards a patsy, people that bullied/cheated/mistreated them, some hair fibres on the bodies, etc, culminating in their arrest.
As an added bonus, for one of the victims, only one, pose as a reporter/writer and gain access to a one on one audience and tell them that you were the one who did it to them.
>>
>>46729618
And imagine being one of the unlucky to refuse.
Watching this, likely unassuming looking man, snap twisting into rage that someone could DARE REFUSE HIS KINDNESS.
The killer loing all pretence of control and doing their best to make sure the victim regrets ever saying NO to him.
Givin myself some shivers here
>>
File: 1433035766776.png (74KB, 424x480px) Image search: [Google]
1433035766776.png
74KB, 424x480px
>>46727192
>>46728884
Uh, you don't get to bring friends.
>>
>>46729706
Heres an explanation behind the rage: He uses the same teapot and cup for each kill as the channeling device for his satisfaction of the kill. He knows that this single cup has had the lips of all his kills upon it and his teapot has steeped the tea that stopped their heart. Refusing this means you strangle away the satisfaction of his kill and refute his kindness of a quiet death. Being insulted in two ways now, he flies into a rage and mutilates you slowly, making the death long and excruciating to make you ever regret not drinking from his cup.
>>
>>46727584

>I CUTE HIS DICK OFF (ALL THE WAY IN)

poor joseph
>>
>>46729613
Thats just it though. Over half the known serial killers to date have zero mental issues or bad backgrounds. They just plain started it up one day and kept to it like you'd keep to the routine of brushing your teeth. They've been poked, prodded, tested, repoked, reprodded, retested, done over twice more by top psychologists in some vain hope we can figure out what makes them tick and stop more of them before they become and problem and they come out the other end clean as a whistle.
Some are more well adjusted and better off than a lot of the population with nice families they came from and made to a cushy life with a wife and kids and a nice suburban house in a nice neighborhood with a good job, nice car, paid vacation, and all the benefits you could want and they just up and kill people.
This is why serial killers are bastards as the ones that get caught are the scary ones with ritualised routines or marks and the other half are just plain normal people who kill when they feel like it when the opportunity arises or when they get that itch.
The only time the later get caught is after the body count gets high enough to properly triangulate then up the police presence in that area and pray they still go for it or if they're not smart and leave shit behind. The worst are ones that are smart and know to clean up after the fact and to wait for police activity to die down.
No outward signs for random people to pick up and no inward signs for proffesionals to pick up on. They are literally the average person and from accounts just started one day out of the blue like a switch no explanation and no remorse then they go back to being regular people who would get queasy watching Saw or stand up for someone about to get their asses kicked in then one day that switch just flips again and then back to being normal.
>>
>>46729939
Hell even during the "episodes" they're described as being normal for all intents and purposes right up until they're killing someone, which may be the only unusual thing they're doing as sometimes their whole composure is baseline average minus hands around someones throat they just stalked. Its scary as hell cause it seems to happen to literally anybody, maybe even you.
Just imagine walking down street then BAM you see someone walk into alley and you know that for whatever reason you HAVE to kill them. Then you wipe your hands clean and get back to walking down to the cornerstore for that bottle of coke you were craving and heading back for movie night with your girlfriend. For some odd reason it just didn't even seem out of the ordinary for you and you don't feel particularly bad even though you'd feel like shit later that night when you accidentally step on your dogs tail in the dark walking to the bathroom and before you know it you're the next serial killer like all those before and after you.
>>
>>46729939
>>46729954
I came to the conclusion that if my wife is ever murdered, or killed, i would more than likely start hunting the archetype of whatever killed her. For a base line say shes brutally murdered by a drunk driver, i would more than likely systematically start killing anyone who drinks while driving
>>
File: 1458352521095.jpg (68KB, 599x589px) Image search: [Google]
1458352521095.jpg
68KB, 599x589px
>The logical next step for serial killers
>Previously they were like hunter gatherers and must go out and hunt prey
>This cool goy farms people
>If they get behind on payments he helps them out and will invite them over for dinner with the kids and all is good
>He is the friend of all his local community and invites new superior humans over to improve the gene pool like selective breeding
>Where possible he convinces desirables to stay and undesirables to move
>When a person reaches maturity and is ready to go to abattoir he makes it look like an accident
>Uses the grief of the event to strengthen the community, lets people open up to him and scares off fuckers that don't produce enough meat
>Chaos is a ladder after all
>>
>>46729989
At least thats understandable with a catalyst and everything.
This shit is like a disease we know exists that has zero incubation time and can just somehow teleport from town to town that you simply can't track. Its so crazy you'd actually have a higher success rate pointing at a random asshat on the street and arresting them than studying the phenomenon and attempting to apply that study to finding people that fit the mold and arresting those people. The weather man, which if you predict the opposite of what they predicted you'd have the same success rate as them, has a higher chance of saying the exact weather hour to hour all day right down to barometric pressure, moisture level, wind speed and direction, and temperatures off the cuff at a random guess than you would at trying to hedge off the next non-ritualistic serial killer before they begin after devoting your entire life to studying the subject, hell bring in every expert on serial killers it won't up your chance its that inexplicably random.
>>
Just give an adult sociopath a Death Note and bam. Instant serial killer of everyone whose first name begins with Ch.
>>
>>46730190
Oh the ability and mentality to kill lies within us all. We just need an event to pop the cork. All serial killers had -something- happen in order for their brain to take the saftey switch from safe to semi and allow for target selection. It could be as simple as a person watch someone carelessly pass by a homeless man, or swat away a butterfly. This would trigger their brain and begin the tumble of social saftey protocols and bring forth the murderer within. However it still depends on the person just how they are going to kill.
>My wife loved to crochet, she liked making scarves
>So, while i sit here, and those rocks on your chest slowly crush you, im going to knit you a scarf
>And when you finally ceasee breathing, your own ribs piercing your heart, im going to make sure you are nice and warm, a little gift from my late wife
>>
>>46727112
>tell him to kill himself
>>
>>46729348
Wew, major chills. That's some good writefagging
>>
>>46727043
>If ALL you ever do is strangle hookers and put anchovis in their ears, someone is going to have a really good idea which murders are linked, where you are likely to operate and perhaps link it to something, maybe you have a history of violence towards women who wouldn't listen to your fishing stories, whatever.
This made me laugh. stories that involve fish tend to do that to me.
>>
>>46726940
Because he dislikes mondays
>>
>>46730544
"Monday murderer strikes again, seventeenth week in a row!" Might rouse some fame. It would definitely freak people out if at the exact same time every Monday morning someone didn't wake up, completely dismembered while sleeping.
>>
>>46726940
C-sections without anesthesia. With or without a fetus.
>>
He wants to help the world by creating Batman, so he goes around murdering the parents of rich kids.
>>
>>46730544
Tell me why.
>>
>>46726940
He targets people who he deems facially "flawed".

He kidnaps them, takes them to his house, and forcibly perform "facial surgery" on them. Once they're dead from the "surgery", he writes a small note of what their biggest flaws were.

Then at night, he sneaks their corpse to his car, finds a garbage bin (size doesn't matter) somewhere to dump them, then he get back home.
>>
>>46730987
Because Monday.
>>
>>46731080
TELL MY WHY!
>>
>>46730998
>find corpse
>"knees too pointy" carved on it
>>
>>46727016
>JohanLiebert.gif
>>
a narcissist who failed in working to become great kidnaps child prodigies and challenges them to gravely unfair games and kills them when they inevitably lose in order to fuel his ego
>>
>>46730867

better yet: rabid anti-abortionist who takes aborted fetuses and forcibly sows them inside people, who then die of septicemia.
>>
File: Ice-T and Inquiries.png (714KB, 834x510px) Image search: [Google]
Ice-T and Inquiries.png
714KB, 834x510px
If anyone has the rest of these, almost all of them could work if played straight, except for brown christmas and "made the child a manager at a coffee bar and then forced them to fire themselves right before christmas"
>>
Reading this thread kinda makes me want a setting where there's an abnormally high growth of themed serial killers, and the number is only rising despite the efforts of the police.
>>
>>46732060
Gotham?
>>
>>46732077
Without the superheroes, something like that yeah.
>>
>>46726940
>see all these great ideas
>just finished a serial killer arc in the campaign I'm running
Man i shoulda waited, my killer wasn't cool at all
>>
>>46732144
There aren't any super heroes in gotham. You might be thinking metropolis.
>>
>>46731992

"ice t svu funny caption" brings up dozens of these.
>>
>>46727655
>>46727442

I'll correct this since I just read the book: Bonzo dies from ender ramming his nose into his brain with the back of his head, and then kicks him so hard in the crotch that he lifts off the floor.
>>
>>46728884
I love that book so much man. I'm so fucking mad the movie wasn't good.
>>
>>46730291
Just give anyone a Death Note, and watch people drop like flies.
>>
>>46732473
I love that show.
>>
>>46732940
>give someone a death note
>several world leaders are immediately killed
I wonder what would happen if Obama, his entire cabinet and line of succession, Putin and all his people, every major leader in Europe, and Kim Jong Un all dropped at the exact same time.
>>
>>46733123
Just imagine if every country's leader, second, third, fourth, fifth, and sixth in command all just dropped dead (except for your country's leaders) at the exact same second.
>>
>>46733123
Depends on how it was done.
Personally I would have them all die to a falling crucifix along with a large amount of criminals.
>>
>>46733123
A part of me would be horrified at the upcoming chaos and war, but a part of me would be happy because all those stupid anarchists that think a world without rules and law would be amazing, are about to see the true face of anarchy.
>>
>>46733180
Personally I'd have them all die via "public suicide: 9mm handgun in the mouth".
>>
>>46733170
My country would likely impose global martial law almost instantaneously in the interest of maintaining order, and then, in the following decade, PAX AMERICANA
>>
>>46733202
And then, when order is inevitably reestablished by the new nations, the surviving anarchists will say "see! see! Anarchy is better than what we used to have!"
>>
>>46728987
Do you know how easy it is to meet a president face to face? You act like they don't have callouses on their hands from handshaking on the trail.
>>
>>46733256
Don't remind me. By the gods I hate those stupid anarchists.
>>
>>46727016
a wife?
>>
>>46733256
Except that you've established order, so it isn't Anarchy anymore.
>>
The Joke
>>46733929
>>
>>46729613
Original anon here.

There is a reason when modern-day candidates for snipers aren't evaluated for their shooting skills or how well they can sneak. Those are things you can drill into people.
Instead, they are picked based upon psychological evaluation. Meaning the "I felt recoil" line is no longer an ironic joke, but what kind of people are picked for the job around the world.

Go read about Robert Hansen. He was attributed shitload of issues upon his first evaluation by county psychologist. When specialist started to work him over, they've realised this guy simply shoot 17 people (or 21, we will never know) just because. Classic "hunter" serial killer, I think they even made a movie about him quite recently.
>>
>>46727528
True.

Maybe the killer hacks the victims phones to record sound. He just listens to them trying to figure things out. Maybe there is a virus on the victims phones that will infect any other phones nearby (with bluetooth) so he can listen to the cops trying to figure it out. Hell it could cause the phones to take a pic every second and share it since all these damn smart phones have some damn auto photo share upload service. maybe even the audio is uploaded too. Killer doesn't even have to touch anything.

Does this to gather the largest group of cops together to give virus a better chance at hacking an unprotected phone.
>>
File: Oogway.jpg (99KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
Oogway.jpg
99KB, 500x375px
>>46727886
>The more you take from people, the less you have.
>>
>>46733982
No, I got the joke. I just enjoy making it explicit to trigger people like you.
>>
>>46727192
for you
>>
Some guy who just randomly breaks into someone's house while they are gone, hides, waits for them to come back and then murders them.
Can you imagine the fear the people of a town would feel every single day they got back from work, not knowing if your wife or a serial killer would open the door and greet you could be quite terrifying.
Maybe people would start going to motels for a few nights a week just to throw anyone off, but the killer can wait. After all you, he has everything he needs to live in your house, you won't be eating that anymore. He is going to make sure.
>>
>>46727016
So, X from the last Poirot book?
>>
>>46735839
Better.
He takes photos of you and your family doing various activities like sitting watching tv, eating breakfast, sleeping, whole days worth of activities all photographed and then one day you find a manila envelope on your bedstand all full of the photos of you and yours. By the end of the week one of you is found in your bed throat slit, possibly with the other sleeping soundly through it all.
Worst of all, you aren't the first and its been long enough that the public at large knows the MO.
>>
>>46734914
You just like watching the world burn, don't you.
>>
>>46736184
Shit. Forgot the whole "with angles obviously from in the home like your bedroom closet or the pantry you never open." Bit.
>>
>>46729954
You're purposely misrepresenting the situation.

Murderous compulsion is ITSELF the mental affliction. You're taking studies from a soft science that is yet poorly understood in the grand scheme of sciences and further misrepresenting the conclusions that were come to.

You're the same kind of person who buys into portable gills, thorium roadways, and quadnary computing.
>>
>>46729954
>you see someone walking into an alley and you know that for whatever reason you HAVE to kill them

If this seriously sounds logical or "of healthy mind " to you, anon, get some help. Sincerely, get help.
>>
>>46726940
>taze victim
>remove jaw and tongue
>break, or saw, jaw in half
>gouge out eyes with jaw pieces
>lodge jaw pieces deep in ears
>remove fingers
>lodge fingers in throat
>>
The most horrific or terrifying modus operandi is one that is silently pleasurable to the citizenry. Whether the act of killing is necessarily cruel or needlessly brutal is irrelevant. What matters more is how society reacts to the killings. So while a child abductor and murderer may seem horrific - society largely responds to this by coalescing to hunt down and punish the perpetrator for their crimes. Meanwhile, the individual who preys upon prostitutes, drug addicts or the homeless - those who society disdains - the real human garbage, is left to his devices as his actions are attributable to positive repercussions - ie. the streets become cleaner. This in turn also extends a figurative olive branch to the many - your children are safer without the junkies on the street, certain parts of town might be safer to go alone at night, surely you won't be just another victim. Civilization accepts this as a net gain - resources are far less likely to be attributed to the hunting of the killer and this emboldens him. Then, when the curtain comes finally crashing down what you end up with is a solid abject horror - the realization that this monster was in your midst and has a staggering amount of blood on his hands.

And this is how you get guys like:
>Willie Pickton, the pig farmer who targeted prostitutes - convicted of 49 murders
>Gary Ridgeway, the Green River Killer who targeted prostitutes - convicted of 49 murders, believed to have done between 71 to 90
>Luis Gavarito, the Beast - mostly preyed on street children - was convicted of 138 murders, may have killed 300
>Robert Lee Yates - killed 16 prostitutes
>Robert Hansen - killed between 15 to 21 prostitutes by human hunting in Alaska
>>
>>46733376
Underrated post.
>>
Torturing lefties, trying to learn them to use the proper hand until they die from exhaustion and pain.
>>
File: tumblr_nwiz9dzLxN1s71q1zo1_1280.png (958KB, 1000x1179px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nwiz9dzLxN1s71q1zo1_1280.png
958KB, 1000x1179px
>>46731992
>>46732473
>>46732984
LiarTownUSA.tumblr.com
It's also the guy who did those Blade Runner Voight-Kampff questions.
>>
>>46726940
Repeated suicide bombing
>>
>>46735839
>>46736184
There's a pretty famous cold case about some big murder of an entire family. The only set of footprints (big snow overnight) led out of the house, and was discovered a few days later. Autopsy confirmed the family had been killed a few days ago through the snow storm, but neighbors reported seeing lights and signs of habitation through those days. So the killer was living in the house for several days prior and after the murders like it was no big deal.
>>
>>46737140
>human hunting

tell me more
>>
>>46726940
Kills people, cremates their corpses, has their ashes turned into artificial diamonds he insets into his teeth.

His name for himself? The Demilich.
>>
File: diamond-grill-kh102410.jpg (36KB, 400x267px) Image search: [Google]
diamond-grill-kh102410.jpg
36KB, 400x267px
>>46738400
Look at all those kills, nigga'
>>
>>46729013
Besides, I am a serial killer who will eventually be obliged to kill some pretty well guarded folks. I am by definition, destined to die. At every breathing moment I pit myself against the skill and mettle of those perusing me, and must eventually loose. Sure, you could have me off myself now, but it would be a waste of your one chance for justice, for vengeance, or to do good. Hell, why not send me after one of those well guarded people, a wicked one why not. A cruel dictator, a greedy banker, a vile crime lord. Send me after one of the true monsters of the world. Haven't you ever thought that you might sacrifice your life for a noble cause? Well, Here's your chance.
>>
>>46727043
Yeah, but if nobody knows they're connected they won't really care. It's just another random murder in the world, and we're used to those by now. It's just background noise.
>>
>>46738363
Well you kidnap a person and take them far from civilization like a nice forest or something, release them and tell them you'll be hunting them down after half a day, wait half a day, hunt them down.
>>
>>46738458
Kim Jung-un
>>
File: ted cruz is the zodiak killer.jpg (18KB, 582x536px) Image search: [Google]
ted cruz is the zodiak killer.jpg
18KB, 582x536px
>>46736184
>>46735839

a weird but less talked about theme in Junji Ito stories is the idea of killers being on the loose - the palpable fear of knowing ahead of time the modus operandi of the serial killer and that sudden reveal when the unique tell of the killer is noticed and everything happens so quickly is a key element of a lot of his stories as well as the mass hysteria that it causes in people around the POV characters.

Of course the real serial killers who get away with their sprees, like Ted Cruz for instance, tend to use quick drive-by shootings and similar stuff, not even seeming to need to stay around to make sure their targets are definitely dead. The targets and whatever internal categories the killer has for people tend to be the ritual focus rather than the acts themselves.

And that "it could happen at any time, anywhere" element to it is in many ways more terrifying than the itoistic spree killers with their ornate methodologies and tics.
>>
Where is the fucking S3 whilst GOT is like S7 or 8
>>
File: 18n304oolojiojpg.jpg (111KB, 800x533px) Image search: [Google]
18n304oolojiojpg.jpg
111KB, 800x533px
>>46739068

Dragontitties win again!
>>
>>46737140
This is some great reading, got any more you'd recommend?
>>
He frames people. Leaves fake evidence and makes sure to kill only when his intended framing victim has no alibi. Then, when the victim gets arrested, he stops.
>>
>>46740576
Interesting premise, but how would the killer be able to determine whether somebody has an alibi or not? Alibis tend to crop up a lot in the form of random witnesses and the like
>>
File: creepy_dead_kid.gif (483KB, 388x242px) Image search: [Google]
creepy_dead_kid.gif
483KB, 388x242px
>>46726940
You want terrifying? Have the killer target children on their birthdays.
Wherever the child is - school, home, the hospital, on vacation - he always does the deed on their birthday. Not a specific birthday - he'll target children from one to nine.
He leaves behind a teddy bear with the missing child's eyes placed carefully inside.
And occasionally, the body of one of the missing children will be found long afterwards - two or three years older than when they went missing.
>>
>>46727370
>>46727442
>>46727655
>>46732670

Didn't he also stomp bully a bully to death in regular school?
>>
File: tumblr_kzwqnmMvIV1qad04no1_500.png (164KB, 500x214px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_kzwqnmMvIV1qad04no1_500.png
164KB, 500x214px
The killer is a beta male who targets rather powerful men- Military personal, Police officers, Athletes, biker gang types, just dudes you generally see as strong or badass. He ties up their family and forces them to watch the man of the house get subjected to absolutely humiliating torture. When the man is finally a broken, screaming mess, he kills him brutally and in the most dishonorable ways he possibly think of. The family is released, left with the traumatic memories of how the man they once saw as their hero spent his last horrifying moments.
>>
>>46727031
>Death by dickpunch

Riddle of Steel campaign highlights?
>>
>>46740727
By arranging for the victim to be elsewhere at the time by any means possible. Be their boss and assign them to work overtime, alone in the building for an example.
>>
>>46727016
Alternatively, he uses psychological manipulation to convince at-risk weirdos to go on school-shooting style killing sprees. Depending on how strong his influence over them is, you basically have a mass murderer-by-proxy. Plus it's Relevant To Our Contemporary Cultural Landscape.
>>
>>46727886
I love it. Have walk around with a flashlight or camping lantern in the middle of the day and you're golden.
>>
File: Happy-mannequins.jpg (248KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
Happy-mannequins.jpg
248KB, 1600x900px
Someone who wants to fix unhappy families. How they kill isn't important, what's important is how the bodies are never found and in their place is a picture perfect mannequin family. All smiling. Forever.
>>
Some homeless guy who has no official papers anymore/no runins with the police.
All he does is kill those who give him the money he begs for, he feels like he owes them.
>>
>>46727654
OP is NSA.
>>
>>46726940
Kill at random, in the streets, every night.

Stab wound to the heart.
>>
>>46726940
Leaving a dick branded on the body. Not drawn, branded. Also for kicks pull the victims lungs out their backs in a sick parody of wings. Old Viking execution method.

Have fun with your new slasher. I'm going to pretend I didn't just put myself on a watchlist.
>>
>>46745343
If this were anywhere else I'd assume you learned about those Viking executions from the Amon Amarth song, but this is /tg/ and /tg/ is weird enough to know about that shit.
>>
>>46745827
Never heard of it. Song name please.
>>
>>46745886
Blood Eagle
>>
>>46745916
Thanks for the song and the erection.
>>
Dog welder
>>
Just replicate the Axeman Jazz, but now with religious choir
badaboom! A solution to fix unreligiousness in the country
>>
Someone who kidnaps their victimsand takes them somewhere so that they can sit down, chat, and have a nice meal. The killer would be incredibly charismatic and questioning so that by the end of their encounter the victim would have Stockholm syndrome and that the killer would know them better then some of their own family. Then the killer apologizes before he brutally murders his victim while silently sobbing.
>>
>>46726940
all the kills are homeless
all the kills are conducted in storage units
killer sometimes leaves victims alive and drops them off near a hospital
all the survivors are missing all limbs and show scars signifying extensive prolonged torture
>>
I always found a doctor or nurse that would randomly kill their patients and make it look like accidents horrifying. You're basically at your most vulnerable and completely at their mercy.
>>
>>46738337
I remember listening to that one on Lore. That was the German family where their neighbor was heavily suspected because he bore an illegitimate child with one of them, right?
>>
File: sig-dogwelder[1].jpg (45KB, 650x225px) Image search: [Google]
sig-dogwelder[1].jpg
45KB, 650x225px
>>46746019
You. I like you.
>>
>>46728240
he he he
>>
>>46733376
underrated
>>
>>46738212
Benis :D :D
>>
>>46727057
How would my succubus fetish work out?
>>
>>46742385
Good example of that in the TV show "the following". Really good show if you find serial killers interesting.
>>
Thanks to this thread, i just got a serial killer theme nightmare just now.
The worst part is that it felt real and i am the victim.

>>46747314
That kevin bacon series?
>>
>>46729036
They have to be nonlawful killings.

Hence why we don't call soldiers serial killers.
>>
>>46747339
You know how you can get pain where you used to have a limb.

You can get pain where you never had any body parts.

My horns hurt.
>>
>>46747491
the worst part is that the killer's modus operandi is ball crushing killing and leave the victim in a public toilet.
Thank god i woke up before the process starts
>>
Heres an idea I just came up with

A plastic surgeon or dentist by day? A obsessive perfectionist. Somehow has ties to organised crime.
Becomes well-known in criminal circles as a guy who can make you "disappear" (relocate, new identity).
Makes it clear to anyone that comes to him that they will never see anyone they know ever again.
Originally was very successful in doing this.

Has a perfect record for a long time. But eventually a notable crime boss he relocated is found/arrested or whacked.
He obsesses over this one failure.

So now instead of relocating and giving people that come to him new identities, he now sedates the people
who come to see him and alters them to resemble the crime boss who he failed, before murdering them on the table
and destroying their remains.
People still assume he's doing the same job as ever, since they expect never to hear from the people that go to see him again anyways.
Maybe he actually gives 1/5 of the people of the people who come to see him real relocations just to allow
trickles of legitimacy to his reputation.
>>
>>46729378
>'Two Rocks' serial killer found dead
>reportedly bashed in the head repeatedly with a rock by his latest target
>>
>>46741292
So he's living a bunch of alive witnesses that were nearby him for hours each time?
I guess there won't be more than two hits of this guy.
>>
File: morph suit black.jpg (17KB, 517x800px) Image search: [Google]
morph suit black.jpg
17KB, 517x800px
>>46747940
He also wears a morph suit and remains completely silent for the whole ordeal.
>>
>>46748488
And maybe also has a pet iguana that likes to lick people ears to push the torture further?
>>
>>46738458
>>46747940
>These two will now fight to the death.
>>
File: image.jpg (103KB, 600x438px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
103KB, 600x438px
>>46747700
BREAKS NEWS!
This just in. A double-rock copycat serial killer has appeared recently using similar rock-based "hold this for me." M.O. with a malicious twist. We don't have an exact estimate on the body count as the first of many bodies was only found recently far off a well worn hiking trail prompting the initial search, finding several more relatively nearby.
>>
>>46748608
Fucking autocorrect...
>>
>>46727335
>in his native German
Warum?
>>
>>46726940
A man who wears a hydraulic sabertooth tiger skeleton and mauls people.
>>
>>46727096
>>46727073
I choose you Mr. Murderer.
>>
What's a good game to play an investigatory campaign like this?
>>
>>46749600

Call of Cthulu can mostly be used without all the occult stuff
>>
The serial killer makes extensive research on the victim to see what their favorite fictional characters are.

Once they figure out that information, they dress up as the character and then they kill the victim inside their own homes. The murder method is themed after the character if possible. I was initially thinking that they would leave the costume behind, but that would probably make it easy for the police to catch them.
>>
>>46726940
He pours out the blood of every victim into a cold glass, drinks it, takes the glass when he's done, and doesn't use a coaster.
>>
File: 687.jpg (45KB, 680x651px) Image search: [Google]
687.jpg
45KB, 680x651px
>>46726940
>>
File: ucJgH2u.png (620KB, 629x552px) Image search: [Google]
ucJgH2u.png
620KB, 629x552px
>>46750082
>>46726940
>>
>>46728106
It doesn't apply when those that do the catching ordered it, anon.
>>
>>46728942
>TSA Agent
>Catching anything that isn't staged with extra help so the TSA can figure it out that it's NOW that it's the thing they're supposed to catch, ever

Yeah no.
PLENTY of things could figure it out, from Canadian border agents to a coked-up Mexican Air-Hostess, but the only reason that TSA is pinching the baby is because that cheek skin makes him fucking hard.
>>
>>46747491
Otherkin get out
>>
File: American-psycho-patrick-bateman.jpg (197KB, 650x430px) Image search: [Google]
American-psycho-patrick-bateman.jpg
197KB, 650x430px
Pure anger and sadism.
>>
>>46751515
More like boredom
>>
>>46726940
The deaf/mute kid survives because he bandaged up his wrists after chopping off his hands.
>>
>>46751613
>Serial killer bored with his life and finding it hard to get excited targets people who're less bored than him. He likes to "bore" them to death by putting them in an inescapable pit.
>>
>>46740921
Yep, although he never found out about it. His commander decided it was better to keep it from him.
It's funny, even centuries later, 'Ender the Xenocide' still thinks Bonzo was his first murder. He never gives that punk from middle school a second thought iirc.
>>
>>46730379
Oh my god... are you... THE FISH CHUCKLER!?
>>
>>46726940
A trophy killer. He only kills people who have some sort of public image, and only people who infuriate him and/or are a problem for society. He might kill a leader of a violent riot, or a seemingly corrupt politician, or a hateful televangelist. Once he kills that person, he takes a trophy from them such as a desk statue, a book, or a pair of shoes, and incorporates that item into his daily life. He might wear the pair of shoes one day, or read that book in a busy coffee shop. He keeps their image 'public' even if he is the only one who appreciates it.
>>
>>46740831
better yet: make it 0-9. So some of them die not on a 'birthday' but actually on their birth day. Just like
>pop
>BLAM
>EYES GONE MOTHERFUCKER HAVE A TEDDY.
>>
>>46726940
The Serial Killer

He kills people that have recently bought something at a shop. He cuts out a barcode from an item and mails it to the police. The barcode numbers are the gps coordinates of the body.
>>
With all of these serial killers roaming around, I'd be surprised if any citizen dared to even open the door or say a word to anybody.
>>
>>46752089
>letting the terrorists win
>>
>>46731853

this is actually a great one, might use that
>>
>>46727421
>Who says he has to do one at a time.
If he kills more than one at a time, he's more of a parallel killer.
>>
The serial killer is obsessed with love. Not necessarily about her (she could be single, have no interest in personal romance, have a boyfriend, or even be married with a fellow serial killer) but about love between others. She will try to be a matchmaker between two who she personally believes are perfect matches. If they end up together, all is well and two potential victims are spared that day. If they don't, then she will kill them at later days. Once that's accomplished, she will tie their corpses up together in loving poses in a suitably romantic location.
>>
>>46727160
What if the pattern is there is no pattern ?

isn't this what they do in the poughkeepsie tapes the guy moves about and starts killing in different areas but changes his M.O after every three or four killings.
>>
A murderer that kills only on February 29th.
>>
>>46752874
Would be scarier if he killed more than one guy that day.
>>
>>46726940
You can read it all when my biography book comes out in a couple of years.
>>
>>46752929
I said that kills. Not that kills only one person.
For the sake of making him scarier lets say he kills 29 people. But that's a lot of people to kill in a single day even if he had 4 years of preparation.
>>
>>46751467
I don't think I have horns. Doesn't stop the pain there.
>>
>>46751917
That was a movie.
>>
Killer who targets spoiled people with first world problems. Drugs victims and strips them completely. He then abandons them in the wilderness with a note saying that only the strong deserve to live. If they can make it back to civilization alive he lets them go.
>>
>>46753519
That's either a migraine or a tumor. Get an MRI.
>>
>>46729430
Holmes is literally the scariest motherfucker I've read about as far as scary motherfuckers go because he was so practical about it.

He's the kind of guy who becomes a Himmler or a Beria in the right kind of historical circumstances.
>>
>>46753824
How about the opposite? Someone how leaves someone in the woods tied and gagged, to die slowly from neglect, or eaten by some predator scavenger.
>>
>>46754161
Or raped to death by the Sasquatch.
>>
Old artist who hates postmodern art, and targets both postmodern artists and those who appreciates it. It'd be even better if there was a way for him to turn his victims into works of art without arousing suspicion.
>>
>>46732060
Sounds like a basic Slasher campaign.
>>
File: MarcoAmereti.jpg (55KB, 600x325px) Image search: [Google]
MarcoAmereti.jpg
55KB, 600x325px
>>46726940
Former spec ops soldier who was ordered to use terror tactics on an innocent village in order to break the enemy's will comes home completely broken. He starts picking up random women, linking his vision into their cyberbrain, then flays them alive and distributes the recording to the net. For him, the war never ended.
>>
File: latest.png (707KB, 612x792px) Image search: [Google]
latest.png
707KB, 612x792px
I'm surprised that serial killer/slasher plots aren't more common in PnP RPGs.
>>
Yoshikage Kira.
>>
>>46747261
You are strapped to the table. A succubus blow up doll with artificial vagina is positioned over you, your penis is put in, then it starts moving to fuck you.
You have an IV drip of viagra, adrenaline and whatever else to keep you in working order for as long as possible.
>>
>>46729775
>"If you will not drink for me, then scream."
>>
>>46731090
I just wanna shoot the whole day down.
>>
>>46744173
>"Let's put a smile on that face!"
>>
File: images.jpg (10KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
10KB, 300x168px
He kills for the pleasure of feeling a part of the society that ignored him. And he will watch that society burn.
>>
Man wants to help people who cannot sleep sleep. They get to sleep properly when he gives them a cyanide pill.
>>
>>46732758
agree, but Paul Giamatti was campy and over the top AF in a good way

casting literal nobodies in all the other roles was bad though
>>
I was thinking a grammar nazi who drugs his victims so that they feel agonizing pain while they're forced to write a lengthy novel while he's watching over them. Each time they make a typo, he drugs them further and tells them to fix their mistake. When they give up writing or wish for death, he will kill them. However, if they manage to finish writing the novel, he will let them live.
>>
>>46747261
Industial grade vaccum pump.
>>
>>46730345
he wants that answer, but no one has said it yet.
>>
>>46727012
>his kills might not ever be linked, and further likelihood of being caught would be greater
This is the exact opposite of true. A link existing between a mass murderer's victims makes them easier to catch.
Look up Richard Kuklinski, the "Iceman."
The reason he was so hard to catch was that he was a true sociopath, and his victims rarely had anything linking them to one another.
>>
>>46738458
I feel like this would just devolve into corrupt politicians, drug kingpins, etc. sending the guy around the circle of other politicians and kingpins
>>
File: 1460697141576.jpg (53KB, 456x618px) Image search: [Google]
1460697141576.jpg
53KB, 456x618px
>>46757837
>devolve
>>
>>46747491
My uncle lost his forearm to skin cancer. He used to joke that "his fingers used to hurt"
>>
>>46726940
A failed artist who is so committed to his talent being known that he kills people and uses their bodies to make sculptures. What's worse, despite their material, they're actually quite beautiful in a morbid way. As the media gives them more attention they gain something of a cult following, and now the killer has a group of people that he can "ascend". as a bonus, he leaves a card telling the name of the piece and the person who helped make it
>>
How about an extremely paranoid conspiracy theorist who sees random people as part of the illuminati or aliens.

He will abduct them and perform endless nonsensical experiments on them to bring out their supernatural side.
In the end he leaves their bodys in ditches, wrapped in tinfoil.
To the end he sees himself as a hero, the last resistance against evil.
>>
File: 1460674052777.gif (931KB, 300x169px) Image search: [Google]
1460674052777.gif
931KB, 300x169px
>>46727654
>>
>>46726940
serial killers kind or have a cap on how crazy they can be without being stupid. the more horrific thing is stuff like cults and secret groups of sex rings and shit like that. their machinations are inscrutable and what they do to people is more sadistic by virtue of the fact that their end game isn't really to kill you, but keep you hostage forever.
>>
>>46748743
Wasn't that in a show?
>>
>>46751845
kek
Thread posts: 318
Thread images: 42

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.