[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be 40k universe >the governors of a civilized tech level

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5

File: harrypotter-spacemarine.jpg (27KB, 480x240px) Image search: [Google]
harrypotter-spacemarine.jpg
27KB, 480x240px
>be 40k universe
>the governors of a civilized tech level society are trying desperately to think of a way to keep up with their psyker quotas for the Black Ships
>one of them stumbles across fragments of the Harry Potter novels
>said governor uses the fragments to re-write the Harry Potter novels to fit the 40k universe
>novels are now about a young boy and his friends who travel to Ancient Terra and learn how to be Sanctioned Wizards at a Magic School run by the Emperor!
>the novels are as big a hit with 40k children as they were when we were kids
>soon children are queing up to be tested for psychic abilities, hoping that they too can get to go to wizard's school on earth
>the governors never have a problem meeting their quotas for the Black Ships again
>>
Do they have video games in the 41st millennium? Is it all F2P garbage?
>>
>>46705085
The Imperial Guard and some Space Marine chapters probably create video games like the US army does in order to help boost recruiting.
>>
>>46704793
I bet some planets have IG Joe Comic books about a DIVERSE TEAM with soldiers from every regiment of the Imperial Guard and their own wacky personalities and Codenames.
>>
>>46705318
>IG Joe

I'm laughing at that harder than I should be.
>>
>>46704793
Or an alternative could be the Grey Knight doing it to lure psykers away and set up a psychic breeding colony. The idea is that they can raise them, as a society and as individuals, from day one into the perfect recruitment stock.

The project was founded and is being overseen by Durfendour the White. An extremely old and beat up Grey Knights Veteran of many accomplishments.
>>
>>46707262
the Grey Knights already have their pick of the top-tier psykers that come to Terra from all across the galaxy on the Black Ships. Moreover, part of GK induction involves completely erasing a subject's memories so that there's absolutely no chance of a flaw for Chaos to exploit - their new personalities are crafted with total control by the Grey Knights.

There's no way a planet with some breeding program would outperform the system they already have in place.
>>
>>46705085
For some reason in 40k we seem to have a big problem with eletronics. Dials and buttons abound instead of touch screens and more modern interfaces and many ship things are controlled by levels. It's like fallout where despite being 70 years in the future, computer technology looks like the 1970s. So Im guessing all 40k games are like space invaders and pacman stuff adapted to the setting.

Which is awesome.
>>
File: 1445254268456.jpg (90KB, 542x512px) Image search: [Google]
1445254268456.jpg
90KB, 542x512px
>>46705318
>IG Joe
That's funnier than it should be anon. Well played
>>
>>46704793
ACT 1, scene 1. Astroport. A big ass Inquisitorial lander with the ][ badly painted in red and cardboard chimneys to make it look like a train

Enters Inquisitor, power armor-clad. Over the armor, a badly sewed purple tunic covered with yellow stars. He also wears a pointy hat

Inquisitor: C'mon you filthy mutants... I mean, freshmen, the train is about to departure!"
>>
>>46707262
I smell heresy
>>
File: 1325626659573.jpg (78KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
1325626659573.jpg
78KB, 400x300px
>>46707363
>>46705907
holy newfags.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.