[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Well /tg/ im adapting my Star Wars: Old Republic campaign (pre

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6

Well /tg/ im adapting my Star Wars: Old Republic campaign (pre KOTOR, actually) to Burning Wheel system with help of the Mouseguard system simplification and i need some help with things like the equipment, traits and obviously Force/darkside points so they are fueled by Instinct and Belief.

But the first thing i need, is a magic system that could work as the Force, is there some supplement with alternative magic systems where i could find something like this?.

Help me /tg/ you are my last hope.
>>
Why don't you just go with the system that the KOTOR systems ran on? D&D 3.5 IIRC.
>>
File: Cron Supernova.jpg (233KB, 815x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Cron Supernova.jpg
233KB, 815x1000px
>>46534527
I did a Old Republic campaign that was set in the Great Sith War of Exar Kun; He was the BBEG of the whole story. Last about two and a half years. The players eventually took sides against each other in the conflict. One player ended up being the Jedi Force Commander on Coruscant and lead the defense of the planet against the combined Krath and Mandalorian fleets. Another became a Sith Lord under Exar Kun and rivaled Ulic Qel Droma. The Krath Queen NPC and Exar Kun tricked him into unleashing an ancient Sith superweapon that accidentally an entire star cluster.
>>
File: latest[1].jpg (242KB, 598x665px) Image search: [Google]
latest[1].jpg
242KB, 598x665px
>>46536910
Right? There was a sourcebook for Saga and everything. In fact, that's probably the strongest argument you could make for Saga.
>>
>>46536910
Because that system doesn't really translate to Star Wars very well. You'd know if you had actually played KotOR. Though the reason they fucked up cortosis (should cause a short to lightsaber not block it) and blasters (no reloading, shit damage) was just laziness.
>>
>>46534527

Why is he holding his saber like that.

Seems like a great way to scorch your armpit.
>>
File: cameheretolaughatyou.png (100KB, 375x375px) Image search: [Google]
cameheretolaughatyou.png
100KB, 375x375px
>adapting to an entirely different system
>not just using FFG Star Wars
>>
>>46534527
Seems like Burning Empires would at least be step closer than Burning Wheel, what with the Space Opera and all.
>>
>>46541135
The main issue is that even force and destiny is not really built for high force action.

Although ffg Star Wars is pretty good.

OP, I'm not really sure how burning wheel works. But, could you make three "skills," control, alter, sense, then just base all force powers on those general powers?
>>
File: laughing lucas.gif (3MB, 350x262px) Image search: [Google]
laughing lucas.gif
3MB, 350x262px
>>46541857
>not really built for high force action
>most of the really awesome powers are Force Rating 2+
>>
>>46540997
gotta dry them out some how
>>
>>46540997
He keeps forgetting which way he puts them into his pockets and every time he hits the button the blade opens in the wrong direction.
>>
>>46540055
Something about the blue chick's weapon pisses me right the fuck off.....
>>
>>46543150
You mean that's not a 6' laser dildo?
>>
File: accepting your death.jpg (95KB, 692x577px) Image search: [Google]
accepting your death.jpg
95KB, 692x577px
>>46540055

God, I loved saga edition and all it's jank bullshit.

>tfw I owned all but 2 books and had to sell them for a fraction of their worth when I was unemployed
>look at prices now
>>
>>46543189
I'm talking about the floaty piece of matal in between what I assume is two light-saber blades....

Firstly: How?
Secondly: WWWWHHHHYYYY!?!?!
>>
>>46543316
>what I assume is two light-saber blades
Not a lightsaber at all. She is using a shockstaff. It can parry sabers, but it is not one.
>>
>>46543316
its a shock-staff
>>
>>46542289
I bet he regrets not going for a less symmetrical handle design now.
>>
>>46534527

Just run FFG SW you butt head
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.