[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>79% of Chess Grand Masters are afflicted by at least one

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: Box Demon (WW).jpg (155KB, 625x960px) Image search: [Google]
Box Demon (WW).jpg
155KB, 625x960px
>79% of Chess Grand Masters are afflicted by at least one mental illness

Scary
>>
>>46511227

Garry Kasparov believes in this shit:
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Chronology_%28Fomenko%29
>>
>>46511227
Not surprising, you have to have something wrong with you to actually enjoy chess.
>>
>>46511227
Most intellectuals and artists have some sort of mental illness. This is nothing new.
>>
Playing chess does a huge toll on you, mentally. Bad losses quite often drive serious players to suicide, even. I'm only a 2000, but I can tell you that if I lose a bad game, it'll haunt me for days, if not weeks. Honestly, I'm surprised the number isn't higher.
>>
>>46511227
I've heard this too. Some chess champ related a story where he said the toughest opponents he ever faced were loners he found in random cities across the globe -- the kind of guys who have their own chess sets and play random strangers, and demand you play them over and over until they beat you. Autism at its finest.
>>
>>46511302
/Thread
>>
>>46511227
Where are you getting this statistic?
>>
I feel like grand masters of anything would probably have some kind of OCD at the very least
>>
if some turbo nerd built a fucking computer that could defeat me at a game that had taken my entire life to master, i'd go a little bit crazy too.

fortunately, the field of masturbating robot research has lagged far behind in comparison to other industries
>>
>>46515848
>if some turbo nerd built a fucking computer that could defeat me at a game that had taken my entire life to master, i'd go a little bit crazy too.

If you break then, what would you do when phones get powerful enough that they can beat you ?

>fortunately, the field of masturbating robot research has lagged far behind in comparison to other industries

About that:
http://news.discovery.com/tech/robotics/touching-a-robots-private-parts-arouses-humans-160406.htm
>>
File: Nyaruko hearts.gif (1MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
Nyaruko hearts.gif
1MB, 640x360px
>>46511227
>79% of Chess Grand Masters are afflicted by at least one mental illness
>Scary

Almost every person has mental illnesses we do not even know about, heck 1 generation ago if you had Autism or ADHD the scientific society concluded that you are a completely healthy and normal person and you just are just a basic asshole that needs a good spanking to get in line.
>>
>>46511227
50% of people area aficted by at least minor mental illness.

>>46511279
>Fomenko
My father personaly know sthat guy and he also believes the research is genuine.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.