[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Necromancer's Tower

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

You wake to the patter of rain outside a barred window, in what seems to be a jail cell. Moss grows on the walls in excess, and the cell door is half-open, swinging lightly back and forth. The only source of light comes from a torch set in a sconce on the wall a little ways down the corridor, outside your cell.

What do?
>search the cell
>leave the cell
>examine the window
>examine yourself
>>
Examine myself.
>>
Looking down at your flesh, you notice you look deathly pale in the dim light. You seem human. Reaching up, you feel your ears. Not pointed, so elf is out of the question.
>>
>search the cell
>leave the cell
>examine the window
>>
File: 1449707191649.jpg (42KB, 575x523px) Image search: [Google]
1449707191649.jpg
42KB, 575x523px
>search the cell
>>
Sitting up groggily, you take note of the few things in your cell: there's the barred window, a rusty set of manacles bolted to the wall below it, and the pile of straw you are sitting on.

>search the straw
>examine the manacles
>leave the cell
>examine the window
>>
>>46373736

Is there any writing in the cell? Something that can give me a clue to my current situation?
>>
>>46373950
There are some scratch on the wall above the pile of straw. Looks like tally marks. They trail off after about 50.
>search the straw
>examine the manacles
>leave the cell
>examine the window
>>
>>46373992
>Search the straw
>>
File: rusty kitchen knife.jpg (419KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
rusty kitchen knife.jpg
419KB, 1280x720px
Digging around for a moment, you pick up a rusty knife. Looks like a kitchen knife. About a 7-inch blade.
>examine the manacles
>leave the cell
>examine the window
>>
>>46374099
>examine the manacle
>examine the window
>examine the knife further
>>
>>46374152
The manacles are driven into the wall. Surprisingly, they're still set in there quite well. You stand, checking the window. Iron bars set in stone. Doesn't look like they'll budge. You look down, turning the knife you found over in your hands. Nothing special about it, really. Handle seems a bit wobbly, but it should hold up just fine.

You exit the cell, standing in the corridor. In front of you is the exit, where you can see rainwater streaming down the stone steps. To your right is a busted old wardrobe, and to the left is a stairwell leading downwards.

>exit the corridor
>descend
>search the wardrobe
>>
>>46374245
>examine the corridor
>>
>>46374282
Dimly lit by one torch in a sconce further down the corridor, you notice a skeleton slumped in a seated position. Beyond that, it's just mossy brick.
>>
>>46374357
>Try to talk to the skeleton
>>
>>46374381
You approach the skeleton. It appears to be wearing a leather vest, and a chipped shortsword is in its right hand. You poke its vest with your knife. No movement.

What do?
>>
>>46374431
>take the vest and put it on
>take the sword too
>>
>>46374468
As you reach for the vest, the skeleton suddenly comes to life, grabbing at your wrist. It can't get a good grip, and you scamper back, falling on your rear. It thrusts at you with the shortsword, but you roll sideways, and it drives the blade in between the floorstones. The skeleton is now attempting to wrench the shortsword free.
Now what?
>>
>>46374515
Kick it in the kneecaps and yell "Roadhouse!"
>>
File: bill nye the violence guy.gif (1MB, 525x786px) Image search: [Google]
bill nye the violence guy.gif
1MB, 525x786px
Rolled 12 (1d20)

>>46375157
sorry
>how's that vest looking?
>>
>>46375194
whew
>>
>bump
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.