[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>This is a rare form of synesthesia where individuals fee

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: 24251-1.png (417KB, 428x572px) Image search: [Google]
24251-1.png
417KB, 428x572px
>This is a rare form of synesthesia where individuals feel the same sensation that another person feels (such as touch). For instance, when such a synesthete observes someone being tapped on their shoulder, the synesthete involuntarily feels a tap on their own shoulder as well. People with this type of synesthesia have been shown to have higher empathy levels compared to the general population.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Synesthesia#Mirror-touch_synesthesia
>>
>>46339883

Question is if a really good fake punch is seen by this person do they feel a regular punch?
>>
If people can cum just from sound(exotic hypnosis)
Then yeah. Probably.
Mind is Damn powerful at deceiving our body.
>>
What happens if they see someone violently die on a extremely high definition TV-wall?
>>
>>46340632
They orgasm explosively. literally.
>>
>>46339883
Don't most people experience those kind of things to to some degree? Like how we wince if we see someone hit in a painful manner? Or how you get nauseous after watching someone vomit? Or is this on an even higher level of effect?
>>
>>46339883

If someone with Mirror-touch Synesthesia watches someone of the opposite sex mastrubate, do they feel it the same way as the observed? Like, does a synesthete with a dick feel like he's got a vagina, or a synesthete with a vagina feel like she's got a dick?

>>46340882

It's probably a much more heightened version of that. Most people feel sympathetic sensation when watching someone else perform an action, but we don't actually feel it happen on ourselves. A synesthete with this probably has it happen at a much greater ratio of observational sympathy, closer to 1:1.
>>
>>46339883
Mirror-touch sounds annoying as fuck. Makes me glad I just have a touch/smell synesthesia, which I understand is kind of rare too.
>>
>>46339883
I have cringesthesia so when one of you nerds starts talking about some waifu bullshit I feel ashamed for you.
>>
>>46339883
Synesthesia can do some weird things. Even just having sensory inputs switched (ie. seeing colors rather than hearing etc) would be weird and could make for some cool characters and such.
>>
>>46339883
So what you do is you take your foot, then you take a tooth pick. You wedge it under your toenail and kick the nearest wall.

Now imagine seeing someone do that. Or just getting kicked in the groin really hard. Normally, you'd feel some of that pain too.
>>
>>46341181
I think I have some sort of synesthesia with my taste, as I swear that stuff shaped different tastes different
>>
>>46343843
You too? My nigga.
Can't help but cringe and feel ashamed when someone does something stupid and shameful.
>>
>>46343843
>>46347021
Also known as autism. Be more concerned about your own actions rather than cringing and flinching on other peoples' behalves.
>>
>>46347169
Oh, don't worry, when it comes to my own actions, a simple cringe doesn't really do justice.
>>
>>46347169
>empathy for other people when they are too cringey is autism
>>
>>46347169
That's literally the opposite of autism, what are you talking about
>>
>>46347169
Pillow fucker got triggered
>>
>>46347169
That is literally anti-autism
>>
File: Vader choke.jpg (71KB, 800x400px) Image search: [Google]
Vader choke.jpg
71KB, 800x400px
After having to inhale polyesther resin fumes for 8 hours, I can't tell if this is a real thread, or what the fuck it's supposed to be about.
Maybe I got oxygen-triggered synestesia.
>>
>>46340992
I doubt the person can experience sensations outside their experience. While most person know more or less what being tapped in the shoulder or pinched feel like, I do not think a male can really understand how it feels to have a vagina and a female wouldnt know how it feels to have a penis, let alone stimulation. Even, there is no way to know that what they feel is accurate. The mind makes they think they are tapped on the shoulder alright, but there's is no account for if the pressure and impact is accurate, just what their mind 'think' is accurate. So they probably feel aroused and maybe mildly stimulated in the way familiar to them but they wouldn't be able to learn a sensation outside their experience by watching. The mind is not some sort of wireless transmitter that can pick up what the other person is felt and apply to the body.
>>
>>46347169
>This is what weebs with waifu actually believe in
>>
>>46349574
Polyester?

why.jpeg

There's a strong link to Styrene being Carcinogenic. You'll die of cancer if you're constantly doing this.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.