[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>While scrounging for weapons and armor in a city under enemy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: BattleSisterDesign.jpg (78KB, 916x526px) Image search: [Google]
BattleSisterDesign.jpg
78KB, 916x526px
>While scrounging for weapons and armor in a city under enemy occupation, by the Emperors grace, your all male Guardsman squad finds a armory full of human usable power armour.
>There is a akward silence, however, as the only power armour available was made for the Sisters of Battle who had prior occupied the monastery
>>
>>46290124
None of us know the rites to don it anyway so who cares?
>>
>not having fuel for it
>not having spare parts for it
>not having the knowledge to operate and maintain it
>sizing ranging from poor to "simply cannot wear it"
>sacred relics of an order that you'd risk your eternal soul by using

That the breastplates are rather literate about it is the least problem here.
>>
>>46290206
You also find a group of mindless servitors well versed in the rites of doning, maitence, and are also ,luckily enough, controlled by your groups tech priests
>>
>>46290124
Not looking to have my balls crushed, thank you.
>>
>>46290124
Either mount a defense in the old monastery, or seal the chambers and mark the place for after battle retrieval
The squad has no way to do the necessary rituals to don the armor, and power armor needs to be adjusted to the wearer beforehand anyways, but keeping the emperor's weapons outside of the hands of heretics will bring honour to the company.
>>
it it gives a 3+ armor save it most also be worth a 3+ cover save, right?

take cover behind it.
>>
>>46290244
Sisters do that stuff themselves
>>
>>46290124
>Sisters of Battle who had prior occupied the monastery
Sister Power Armour has to be specially fitted to the wearer.
This would work better if it was even shittier civilian-grade PA from some private collection made to look ultra-femminine.
Civi PA doesn't need to the specially fitted to the wearer as long as you can squeeze into it.

[spoilerThis is the only feminine PA pic I have[/spoiler]
>>
>>46290124
>Thinly veiled cross dressing fetish thread

Would you kindly fuck off?
>>
>>46290244

The Ecclesiarchy is still going to shoot you on sight for Heresy, and they're not going to fit.

Better to simply give them back to the Ecclesiarchy and ask for some more general purpose Power Armor in return, or some other token as a reward for faith. I'd assume Sister's armor is actually more expensive than generic Power Armor, as it's purpose built for warfare and has higher specs, so they'd be getting the better end of the deal.
>>
>>46290124
>Utilizing Power Armour without training

Literally better off just utilizing that Ferrocrete cover you've spend your entire life learning how to use effectively instead.
>>
>>46290124
http://oglaf.com/breastplate/

Who cares? Hell, if you're all male you can just fill the boob space with trauma plates to add some extra protection?
>>
File: NerfHerder.jpg (77KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
NerfHerder.jpg
77KB, 250x250px
>>46291629
>Who cares?
>about ancient relics
>in a totalitarian theocracy
>only pretending

Yeah, nah. Yer a cunt.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.