[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do Perform: Comedy bards work? They give their teammates

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: laughter.jpg (111KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
laughter.jpg
111KB, 500x333px
How do Perform: Comedy bards work?

They give their teammates superpowers by making them laugh?
>>
File: StatlerandWaldorf(2).jpg (15KB, 350x228px) Image search: [Google]
StatlerandWaldorf(2).jpg
15KB, 350x228px
>>46218949
>>
>>46218949
They make the enemies laugh so hard that they start fucking up their attack rolls.

Once they are a decent level, they can make enemies laugh so hard that they are stunned or lose any will to fight.

On advanced levels, they literaly make you laugh yourself into unconciousness.

Epic levels make you laugh so much that you suffocate.
>>
>>46218990
Alternatively:

The jokes are so bad, you allies get an attack bonus, because the faster they kill the enemies, the faster they can slap you and make you shut up.

A few levels up, your jokes get so bad, that the enemies need to make a Will Save to keep attacking your teammates instead of you.

Advanced levels have you say jokes so bad, that they inflict pain to your enemies.

Epic level bad comedy makes a stage appear around you and you start making shitty voices with a turbaned skeleton puppet.
>>
Offensively, the bard is Bill Burr and the enemy is Philadelphia:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3jMhoGUiIkk
>>
Maybe they twist irony into reality.

"wouldn't it be funny if he tripped like, right now?

HAH!

Classic."
>>
I'd run a comedy bard as a debuff/disrupter in combat, basically heckling and taunting the enemies so they slip up and make mistakes, or just lose morale from all the putdowns.
>>
>>46218949
It's a double edged sword, whoever hears it gets minus to their strength due to laughter.
Teammates get earplugs.
>>
>>46218949
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ienp4J3pW7U
>>
>>46219813
Still so good.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.