[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Penal Regiment /tg/: Who Stole My Jeans Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 507
Thread images: 10

File: It's that time of the week.jpg (6KB, 250x187px) Image search: [Google]
It's that time of the week.jpg
6KB, 250x187px
ALRIGHT LADIES THIS IS RADIO OPERATOR EISEN SPEAKING! GET YOUR GEAR AND BOARD A VALKYRIE, WE'RE GOING TO PURGE OURSELVES SOME DAMN GENESTEALERS!
------------------------------------------------------------
1d4Chan: https://1d4chan.org/wiki/Campaign:Penal_regiment_designation_/tg/

Steam Group: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/40k_penal_regiment.

FAQ:
>What the fuck is this?
Somewhat a campaign of crack-infused free-form roleplay in the grim darkness of the far future.

>When do you guys make these threads?
Usually mondays at 2PM GMT, but they sometimes extend to Tuesdays if we got caught in the middle of something when the thread died and it was too late to make another one the same day.

>Can I join in?
Sure, just think of a character and have fun, you can find most info in 1d4chan albeit it's ussually a little bit out of date in comparison to where the threads are.

>Is there any requirement in character creation.
Not really, we've had Xeno infiltrators, Chaos infiltrators, Villains, Heroes, Normal Guardsmen, Crazed Guardsmen, Assassins, Psykers, Space Marines, Inquisitors, Squats... just think whathever and join the fun.

>Is it allowed to have more than a single character?
Yes as long as you don't use it to powerplay.
>>
I'm already in one, what do I do?
>>
>>46177853
I guess we wait for the others to boqrd up, sir!
>>
>>46177853
Do we have enough flamers, inquisitor? Not much else will purge these alien parasites very fast.
>>
>>46177766
Good Lord, another one of these irritating excursions the brass make us go on, gene stealers sound so terribly...wearing.

(Sorry new guy here tell me if I'm doing anything wrong)
>>
>>46177886
I never leave base without mine, mylord. Are your Space Marines equipped for a purge?

>>46177927
Welcome, you're doing fine c:
>>
>>46177872
How marvelous.

>>46177886
Plenty of Flamers, plenty of Promethium.

>>46177927
Better than Chaos lad.....sometimes.
It's cool famalamadingdong. Though must warn you it will be a bit dead to start with today.
>>
>>46177927
We tend to use spoilers for OOC chat, but nothing is set in stone.
We tend to use greentexts for describing a character's actions, but again nothing is set in stone.
Use d20s for combat checks and d100s for other things you want to roll, higher Is better.
It's important to know that the regiment is now in the employ of a radical ordo xenos inquisitor, with influence from an ordo malleus inquisitor.
>>
>>46177980

Thanks, sorry didn't know
>>
>>46177965
Plasma pistols and chainswords, standard gear for large hordes.
I'm going to treat them like plasma weapons from Space Marine, where they explode if you charge then up.
>>
>>46177766
If I may, I would like to accompany you on this mission.
>>
>>46178024
For Extra Info check the Characters section of 1d4Chan
>>
>>46177977
Yes I suppose there is that sir...ahem, Madam. I'll go and fetch my dress uniform, if I must be forced to endure this little expedition, then I suppose I should at least look my best.
>>
>>46178043
Wonderful.
>>46178052
Uh... are you armed in case we get ambushed or... something?
>>
>>46178078
Believe me, we will be ambushed.
>>
>>46178052
>>46178078
>>46178094
Yeah hear out the Space Marine here. You better arm yourself.
>>
>>46178078
Of course. I always carry a few concealed weapons with me.
>>
>>46177853
>Embarks the valk with her first officer disguise.
Sorry I'm late...
>>
>>46178072
Htmh....what planet are you from Guardsman?
>>
>>46178078
Dash it all man, you didn't tell me we had to be armed! One moment chaps, I just need to go and get my power sword, won't be half a jiff.
>>
>>46178110
Please don't tell me it's a bloody laspistol, you're not going to do nothing against Genestealers with a laspistol.
>>
>>46178145
I prefer to use more powerful weaponry... For example, shotgun pistol.
>>
>>46178200
Hm. Might pack a punch if shot directly at one of those bugs' head... Alright, step in, but keep your head down low and don't get in the way when I aim this beauty.
>He taps the flamer as if it was a son he's proud of.
It tends to get messy when people get in the way of holy promethium.
>>
>>46178125
I have the honour of hailing from Harrovia madam, until I got in trouble after a little tussle with another chap over a girl turned ugly, and I was sent to this regiment by the Pater. I'm not entirely sure I've arrived at the right one - this is the Enochian Second Sons is it not?
>>
>climbing aboard the ork checks over his burna.
we ready for foightin?
>>
>>46178222
>laughs
>>
>>46178124
Sit there and don't do anything dubious.

>>46178222
Erm.....I'm afraid not lad. This would be a Penal Regiment. But on the bright....ish.....side, I'm Praetorian if you want some Governor Grey.
>>
>>46178230
Affirmative.

>>46178222
Uh...
Sir...

Welcome to Penal Regiment Designation /TG/
>>
>>46178218
Heh. I like your confidence, guardsman.
>>
>>46178257
Uh... Alright, ma'am... you're... mad are you not?
>The Callidus Assassin would just sit there and wait further instructions unless Alice wanted to stablish a conversation.
>>
>>46178268
great
>he's grinning.
>>
>>46178257
W...What? A...a..a Penal regiment? But they're full of commoners! And lowlifes! For the Emperor's sake, their officers aren't even gentlemen!
>>
>>46178331
>starts to franticly look about him

Where is an astropath, I must tell the Pater about this calamity.
>>
>>46178331
>>46178344
Uh... no offense taken, I guess.

I myself hate being here too, sir.
>>
>>46178257
A Praetorian you say? Well, that's something I suppose. If I may, how well established is your family?
>>
>>46178344
>laughs even harder
I'm afraid this regiment is being used for inquisitorial matters, lieutenant. No transfers out.
>a pause
Care for a drink?
>>
>>46178374
I'm terribly sorry Corporal, I'm sure you're a very polite low life.
>>
>>46178408
>almost screeches in frustration

Inquisitorial matters! You mean I, the Honourable Hubert de Brotherton-Plantagenet, am going to have to go grubbing around on space hulks and hiveworlds and what not, with this crew of cut throats?

>collapses onto bench

A drink would most welcomed at this point my lord, mine's a double whisky.
>>
>>46178412
It is nothing, sir. Everyone gets mad when they learn they're destined to a penal regiment under inquisitorial directives.

I'd introduce you to our local interrogator but I guess you've already met her.

The regiment is under the directive of inquisitor Verasii, Ordo Xenos, her agent Greely keeps a watch over us all, as well as Interrogator Wellesley here. Albeit the interrogator is Ordo Malleus.

There's also Jackson who is a Ordo Hereticus in disguise but only a selected few know that and Eisen doesn't.
>>
>>46178331
Well I -am- a Gentle...'man', problem being I'm not actually an Officer here...

>>46178385
Rather well established I'd say, a Military family through and through, with work for the Navy along with as being an established Trader Dynasty. Along with a bit of.....'cloak and dagger' work.

We even have place on the King's Court.

It's all rather exciting, but if you'll excuse me, business must be taken care off.

>'Lizzie' grabs yet again for her Vox Handset.
>"Captain Tray, my forces are ready, we can commence the operation once the cordon is in place and you are ready yourself."
>>
>>46178257
>the radio crackles to life
Drop troops and support armor are ready and waiting. When do we drop?

>>46178469
I heard my name so I came running
>>
>>46178513
"Soon as the Cordon is in place, the 'fun' begins."

Also aren't you supposed to say the name 3 times to make them appear? But just4u, Jackson, Jackson, Jackson.
>>
>>46178469
All those inquisitors, dear Emperor this sounds like a lot of physical exertion.

I was supposed to be in an honourable regiment with nothing more to do then march around, look dashing for the ladies, and occasionally get the chaps together to go and shoot some rebelling peasantry. Throne almighty, God Emperor what have I done to deserve this?

So umm... where are we going?
>>
>>46178508
>The Vox crackles to life.
Roger that, Rogue Trader. For the newcomers, they main party has splintered away from the regiment and infiltrated a hive world of scum and villany that has heavy Tau influence under the disguise of a Rogue Trader and their crew.

My forces are already taking the streets. We'll begin kicking down doors and checking the households for Genestealer infestation at your command... May the Emperor watch over us all...
>>
>>46178508
So who is the ranking officer here if I may ask?

>mutters to himself

At least there's someone here who's been properly brought up.
>>
>>46178560
Genestealer purge, sir. Welcome to Beshk. Apparently after we purged the Slaaneshi noblehouse, killed the sorceress daemon-princess that tried to sacrifice the entire planet and got a deal with the Tau Sympathizer noblehouse we got a Genestealer-infested noblehouse to clear up.
>>
>>46178607
>goes very pale

Urban warfare? That sounds awfully...messy.
>>
>>46178569
"Roger that, main group'll head for Objective Primaris, ground forces will work on Secundus.
Emperor protects."

"Alright then cunts, Operation Hammerhead is a go, Vox silence unless it's related to the mission. Lets go kick down some doors."
>And so, the fun truly begins....

>>46178592
Either Throne Agent Greely or Lieutenant Jackson.

I'm merely an......Advisor you see.
>>
>>46178551
Hello Ma'm, it seems we have a busy day ahead of us.
>>
File: Eisen.jpg (9KB, 290x290px) Image search: [Google]
Eisen.jpg
9KB, 290x290px
>>46178642
Eh, I call it just another tuesday. You'll get used to the rythm things happen around this regiment eventually, either you do or you die trying.
>He'd smoke a lho stick if he could now.
Also be wary of Xeno infiltrators, and I'm not meaning just the Genestealers.
>Subtly points towards the enormous, green, Bob Hueman.
Wonder where the Eldar is though.
>>
>>46178642
>jostles him and chuckles
Come on lad, where is your zeal? Nothing quite like close quarters combat to get the blood pumping!
>>
>>46178657
Alice. I need to ask you something, when we get back it might be best for you to go through some brain scans to get a better read on your situation... Roger taking off now. Armor will be delayed five minutes for us to establish a beachhead.
>the valks take off in unison and wait to form up with the rest
>>
>>46178687
I think it is a testament to how badly this day has gone that I did not notice the greenskin until you pointed him out.

And now I find myself too traumatised to care.
>>
>>46178657
Uh... Alice, about that servoskull back there...
>>
>>46178700
Oh I don't mind close quarters stuff, in fact I'm rather a dab hand at fencing.

>taps power smallsword

But urban warfare ... isn't that all about kicking doors in and grenades and so on? You know - ungentlemanly warfare?
>>
>>46178744
Heh.
From where I come from we don't even knock doors, we just kick them open; if the civvie inside doesn't want to give us, the Emperor's Hammer, shellter when requested to do so they're executed for heresy.
>>
>>46178708
"Y'can ask but that don't mean I'll consider it, just focus on the objective."

>The Air Arm of the RT Forces head for the Kent Estate.
>The Ground Complement, at least most of the Chimeras along with lighter vehicles and their passengers, heads for the cordoned off Hab blocks.
>The 'Hawk is heading for said Estate at combat speed.
>>46178719
What?! It had better be good. I'm got enough to worry about with you deciding to attach it to your brain and going off to join the Mechanicus. And no, -not- the Martian one.
>>
>>46178801
No... it's nothing, just... you seem way too angry... did it do something to you?
>>
>>46178801
I've got*
>>
>>46178687
helghast or wolf brigade?
>>
>necks half a bottle of whiskey
Ahhh....

Alright.
>offers bottle

Who wants some?
>>
>>46178789
Oh...

>by this point the Lieutenant has the look of someone whose world is not so much falling down around his ears, but has already fallen down, and is now in the process of being bombed to oblivion by orbital bombardment
>>
>>46178687
>raises the disciplinary laspistol
>>
>>46178801
>It looks as if a bloackade had been made on the streets by Captain Tray's forces to keep everyone inside the quarantine zone.
>The ways that lead into and out of the lowerhives are all blocked, but they let your forces pass.
>Heat Signatures would detect a lot of activity below the aircraft as it went through the Lowerhive, and looks like there's been an improvised barricade build-up around House Kent... they must have been informed of Tray's activities in the lowerhives.
>>
>>46178865
Emperor sent salvation!

>takes bottle and drinks the other half
>>
>>46178801
>behrend and his squad don their helmets and seal them
>>
>>46178801
>the Valks form up with the 'Hawk doors open waiting to deploy. The few tanks trailing behind
Roger
>Jackson seems to be leaning out the side of the lead Valk with binoculars in one hand looking at the estate and surrounding buildings
>>
>>46178838
Space Nazi Helghast is Best Space Nazi.
>>46178873
What? You off-worlders don't have a ruling millitary class in your planet?
>>46178892
>He'd try to not look at it.
>>
>>46178896
Ahh shit....

I forgot to bring another bottle.

And my meltagun.

>>46178922
>lowers the laspistol
>>
File: ITS HAPPENING.gif (425KB, 1221x850px) Image search: [Google]
ITS HAPPENING.gif
425KB, 1221x850px
>>46178955
>Target is almost defenseless
>Perfect.
Looks like you're going to need some cover fire, sir. Worry not, my flamer can cover large areas.
>>
>>46178922
Ruling military class? Oh no, we have nobility, and second sons tend to get sent off to some army or other, but where I come from a civilian wouldn't dream of not doing the decent thing and treating a military unit to shelter. And the officer gets invited to dinner with the best china, and everyone is polite and civilised.

Is there a different way of doing things on other planets?
>>
>>46178986
Good! You're on point.
>>
>>46178818
You know what it is! Unless you're about to suggest how you're going to destroy it there's nothing to discuss! Just because the idiots I'm surrounded with don't how to do a simple job doesn't mean I don't!

>The Air Arm heads over the barricade, given that they -are- flying.
>The Ground Troops also keep away for now, instead working to check and clear the outer Habs, then heading further in.
>>
>>46178955
An officer using a meltagun?
>mutters quietly to himself

Sweet Emperor above these off-worlders have no sense of propriety
>>
>>46179025
Let us know when it is time to jump, interrogator.
>the squad activate their jump packs
>>
>>46178997
Well if you breath without of a gasmask you're already doing it differently than Tyberia.

There are only two classes, the ruling millitary class and the workers who extract minerals from the mines. With those minerals we build weapons, armor and energy sources.

Or well, we did. If it wasn't for the 'nids I'm sure we'd still do it.
>>
>>46179025
ETA on dropzone?
>his transmissions are short and too the point... almost too textbook
>>
>>46179071
I'm sorry to hear it Corporal. On the bright side, at least it means we have your carefully cultivated aptitude for brutality here.
>>
>>46179039
And you hoity schmucks have little, to no sense of efficiency.

Do you know how quickly things die if you shoot it with a melta?

Pill boxes, light armor, huddled up fire team, screaming heretics, dumb orks. All of those and more ceases to exist with a pull of a trigger.
>>
>>46179025
>There are 8 AA guns scattered around Kent's state aimed at the air forces, they haven't fired yet.
>The Vox Crackles to life, you recognize the voice at the other side as Lord Kent himself.

Rogue Trader, I think you already know that we know what you're up to, for the sake of keeping my family onboard your transport alive I'm giving you a chance to do a U-Turn and leave. We won't have mercy if you decide to continue with this designated course. No matter if Sammy's on-board or not.
>>
>>46179113
Hoity shmucks? Sir you go too far.

And swift dispatching of the foe is for naught if it is not conducted in a gentlemanly way. And besides, there is no elegance to pulling a trigger.
>>
>>46179099
Carefuly cultivated? I'm livid!
>>
>>46179138
I meant no offence Corporal, I was merely praising your obvious skill in over-the-top brutality.
>>
>>46179025
I'm sorry I just-
>>46179123
>She gulps.
>She's not ready for this.
>>
>back on the ship, Father Brian is whistling cheerfully. He walks down a large hallway, a tray of food and a dataslate in his hands, as he makes his way back to Ron.
>meanwhile, Ron sits in his chair, surrounded by life-saving equipment, asleep. He is dreaming of having a birthday party.
>>
>>46179130
Lets me ask you this.

Do you think a genestealer would duel you fairly? Do you think that the innumerable enemies of mankind cares for your mannerisms?

You wouldn't survive in the trenches "good sir" i assure you that.
>>
>>46179168
I know, sir. It's just been months since I was placed into this regiment as a radio officer... I haven't killed anything in months...

I'm... nervous... anxious, even, to roast some Xenos up.
>>
>>46179175

We just got new shipment of augments and servo supplies.

>says Thomas as he peeks trough the side of the door
>>
Rolled 14, 16, 1 = 31 (3d20)

>>46179089
"5 minutes. Get your gear ready."

>>46179123
>Alice ignores the comm, instead switching channel.
"Titan Flight, time to go to work."
>Titan Flight would in fact be a group of 6 Marauder Bombers.
>They drop their Bombs, Hellstorm Bombs, in fact as they pass over at high altitude.

1d20 for each pair of two bombers.

>>46179130
>If Hubert thinks -that- is bad, he'll be disgusted when he realizes that the 'Rogue Trader' carries both a Pulse Carbine and an -Eldar- Chainsword.

>>46179171
Enough, we have -work- to do.
>>
>>46179183
Trenches!
>exhales in a condescending fashion

If you, as an officer, are setting foot in a muddy ditch, then you are already showing that you are unfit for command!

At least a genestealer does the decent thing and waits to try to kill you until the pair of you are within fisticuffs range! And when ranged firepower is really necessary, that's what the grunts are for isn't it!
>>
>>46179202
>Ron does not wake up, and Brian still is not there.
>>
>>46179183
Ah trenches, I miss good old action in those...
Speaking of, isn't Quartermaster 113851920 coming? We could use some emplaced defensive positions... and trenches...
>>
>>46179184
Well from the sound of it Corporal, there will be an ample amount of killing in the near future. If it's quite alright, I think I'll stick behind you if you don't mind?
>>
>>46179230
sorry, who is the Rogue Trader, and has he arrived yet? I couldn't find him on the characters page.
>>
Rolled 10, 10, 15, 12 = 47 (4d20)

>>46179230
>One AA Gun is destroyed, another is hit, but still operates, the last pair of bombers destroy an Hab Block
>The remaining 7 AA guns open fire on the groups.
One roll for each pair of AA guns, the last roll for the damaged one which has a -5 penalty.
>>
AAAAAAAHHHHHhhhh...
>yawns massively

I slept a long damn time. Gettin too lazy these days...

>goes out
>turns on vox

Gary here. What's the current situation?
>>
>>46179247
Sure, sir. It will be a pleasure to cover you.
>>46179247
Interrogator Alice Wellesley is passing as Rogue Trader Eliza Wellesley for this mission so to not scare the whole planet's population.
>>
>>46179231
Are you saying that you are not willing to face the enemies of the God Emperor on whatever ground you find them with whatever weapon is at hand? You shame your uniform.

>>46179238
A quartermaster needs to take care of the quarters Corporal.
Well
>>
>>46179269
Flying over the Kent's State, major. We're being fired upon by the AA guns right now. Poor fools, those Genestealers don't have a chance.
>>
>>46179269
I have taken the liberty of hauling your lazy ass in a transport sir. Also we are hunting Gene-stealers.
>>
>>46179295
Sir, you insult my honour, and as soon as the current mission is over I will demand satisfaction! To first blood, or to the death?
>>
>>46179288
Thank you Corporal
>sighs in relief

Thanks
>>
Rolled 13, 18, 13, 2 = 46 (4d20)

>>46179266
Alice Wellesley, the Malleus Interrogator, is in disguise as one Lord-Captain Elizabeth Wellesley, who happens to be her cousin. Err.....what Eisen said.

>>46179268
>With the bombers clear, the AA hits the Valkyries.
>most take minor damage, although a few do take damage and are forced to land with the Ground Troops.
>The remaining Aircraft, which is the vast majority, open fire on the emplacements with Rockets and Missiles.
>>
Rolled 11, 9, 13 = 33 (3d20)

>>46179301
>>46179311
Weh?! Emprah's golden balls I was out cold! I'm gonna have to slow down on the drinking.

Well don't yall just fucking sit there! Return fire!

>jumps to the heavy bolter and opens fire on the AA emplacements
>>
>>46179366
>drawls irritably

That's all very well for you chaps, but if you haven't noticed, I haven't brought one with me.
>>
>>46179334
I care little for your honor. And if i do decide to take the time to whoop your hiney, expect a knee to the crotch and several bottles to the noggin.
>>
>>46179230
>the troops stand in the valks ready to jump
>Jackson clips on his re-breather and charges the hellgun making him indistinguishable from his troops

>>46179268
>the AA shells pepper the air around them a few shells landing a little too close and a Valk now has a trail of black smoke coming from one engine as it's fire suppression system strains to keep it from setting ablaze.
>once over the Manor the troops jump from the still speeding Valks and start the fall onto the roof of the building.
>the Valks continue one and prepare to provide air support until the armor support arrives
>>
>>46179366
Aye, you do that sir.

I for one do not think my harsh would do any damage to the enemy.
>>
Rolled 9, 1, 4 = 14 (3d20)

>>46179357
>One AA gun gets trashed, the other two get damaged, the last missile salvo hits the Kent Mannor.
>The AA guns concentrate this fire on the spearhead leading the air assault (In other Words: the transport all the other transports are following).
Last roll has a -5 again
>>
>'ow about we throw me out? I kan be like a bomb I kan.
>>
>>46179366
>The two AA gun emplacements that were previously damaged get destroyed.
>>
>>46179406
Alright then Bob.
>hands him a grenade belt
Just remember after you are done killing those guys, you head straight to that place
>points to the Manor proper
>>
File: GSCultists.jpg (27KB, 736x250px) Image search: [Google]
GSCultists.jpg
27KB, 736x250px
Rolled 19 (1d20)

>>46179392
>They find multiple cultists, most packing an extra arm or two armed with stubguns and lasguns waiting for them.
>>
Rolled 8, 2, 15 = 25 (3d20)

>>46179378
>>46179396
>snarls
>reloads
Gotta do every thonedamn frakkin thing myself don't I?!

>resumes fire
>>
Rolled 13, 4, 10 = 27 (3d20)

>>46179404
>The fire from the remaining guns is.....pretty much ineffective against the Lead Transport, which happens to be the Thunderhawk.
>The Aircraft assaulting the estate switch to Heavy Bolters, lest they hit Jackson's Troops and fire off another salvo of shots at the remaining defences.
>>
Rolled 15 (1d20)

>>46179448
got it!
>the ork grabs and un-pins all the grenades at once before walking out of the moving veichle.
>>
>>46179404
>the Marines engage their jump packs and head towards the AA emplacements
>>
>>46179457
>>46179466
>Another AA gun goes boom whilst the remaining ones are generating a lot of smoke and stop working, they must have catched fire on the inside because a few seconds later they also blow up.
>>
>>46179475
>salutes the brave guardsman
You are a credit to the Guard Bob! Kick their asses!
>>
>>46179475
>There's a big horde of cultists who open fire on the descending ork...

...Only to blow up into bits.
>>
>>46179512
Bob or the Cultists?
>>
Rolled 18 (1d20)

>>46179512
>somehow surviving both the fall and blast the Ork salutes the passing ship as he charges into the remaining cultists.
AVE EM PERRY PERRY SAUCE!
>>
Rolled 14 (1d20)

>>46179483
>By when they arrive they find the gunners evacuating the emplacements as they blow up
Space Marines?! Here?! BLAST THEM!
>A cultist with a grenade launcher tires his luck.
>>
Rolled 6 (1d20)

The Initiate was on foot, his armor literally covered in camoline as he did his damnedest to approach by foot, now able to directly see the manors defenses. He'd begun his infiltration, attempting to scale a lightly guarded wall in the flank.
>>
Rolled 14, 14, 15, 10 = 53 (4d20)

>>46179452
>The landing is a little harder than expected but continues none the less
>several troops get shot in the final stages of slowing down but most make it down unhindered.
>half the men start engaging targets on the roof as the other start taking cover behind whatever they can find
I guess 1 die per squad
>>
>>46179495
Least that's taken care of...

>>46179466
Alice! What's the plan of attack here?
>>
>>46179527
Cultists. Albeit probably both, given the circumstances.
>>46179531
Or not...
The cultists are easily trashed by the Ork's sheer brute strength
>>
Rolled 18, 13, 7 = 38 (3d20)

>envious of the action johan fires his laspistol at the heretics full charge
>>
>>46179583
>draws power smallsword and turns it on
>shouting to be heard above the din

Corporal, when will be able to close with them?
>>
Rolled 15, 12, 4, 6 = 37 (4d20)

>>46179537
>the blast forces the Marines to the ground, where they open fire with plasma or charge with chainsword
>>
Rolled 7, 15, 10 = 32 (3d20)

>>46179483
>>46179495
>With the AA gone, the Valkyries and the 'Hawk pull into a hover above the Courtyard and start dropping troops.
>Including one very......'miffed' 'Rogue Trader' and her Bodyguards.

Rollan to shrek any resistance

>>46179558
We need to push through the Estate to any Catacombs they have! We also need to make sure this place is -CLEAR- so that the Munitions Transport can arrive!

>The Tanks and heavy equipment have reached the Barricade by Kent.
>>
>>46179568
>the hulking Ork grins at the carnage before noticing his legs are both is missing
oh zoggin' hell!
>several guns and swearwords later new legs are quickly made.
>>
Rolled 1 (1d20)

>>46179554
Hey you!
>Two guards aim their guns at you.
>>46179557
Jackson's men almost clear the whole roof, when suddenly a hulking mutant hybrid comes out from the mass, it's almost a space marine in size, wearing only a set of pants and 4 muscled unarmed arms. It charges against the drop troops' firing line.
Rollan for charge.
>>46179583
>One cultist gets headshotted.
>>
>>46179605
sorry meant this for >>46179288
>>
PILOT! LAND THIS CRAFT!
>>
>>46179605
I'd say...
>>46179617
Right now!
>Disembarks, firing his flamer against the closest group of Cultists.
>>
Rolled 12 (1d20)

>>46179664
forgot roll
>>
Rolled 15 (1d20)

>>46179632
"Shto'uila!"
>The Initiate spat, forcing himself against the wall, willing himself to climb up and over.
>>
>>46179664
>disembarks, sticking closely behind the corporal, keeping low to avoid any fire

Harrovia!!!
>>
>>46179664
Keep your head down and move quickly, five meter spread go!
>>
Rolled 35 (1d100)

>unsure of what to do now the hulking Ork charges towards the nearest fight.
>rolling to see if it's a fight he should be involved in.
>>
Rolled 14 (1d20)

>>46179617
>jumps out after her drawing a heavy autopistol
>gives covering fire
>>
>>46179610
>>46179617
>>46179683
>>46179686

>The outside surrounding Kent mannor is quickly cleaned up of Genestealer resistance. It's gates lie open, as if inviting the party to come in.
Any psyker might feel a thumb pressing down against their skull the closer they get into the mannor... and an eternal hunger unable to satiate.
>>
Rolled 11, 9, 11 = 31 (3d20)

>>46179632
>the Drop Troops were able to get into good cover and saw the mutant from the opposite side off the roof
Heavy weapons fire on my target!
>the two heavy bolters set up in time turn to the hulking beast and open fire along with a few of the closer men
First two are heavy bolters third is hellgun squad
>>
Rolled 7 (1d100)

>>46179721
>Hubert runs towards the gate

Let's get this over with then
>>
>>46179721
>the Marines enter the manor in search of more targets
>>46179686
Forward, initiate! We must cleanse this place!
>>
Rolled 17, 9 = 26 (2d20)

>>46179721
>picks us a genestealer autogun and some ammo
Genestealers, in closed spaces. This could go south fast.

>fires at the remaning cultist
>>
Rolled 13, 2, 1 = 16 (3d20)

>>46179734
>The mutant falls down, under the heavy fire... but gets up.
>He quickly moves his arms to his belt to grab a set of grenades.
>Pulling the pin of four of them, throwing two (first 2 rolls) and running into a kamikaze charge with the other two.
THE GREAT MAW AWAITS US ALL!
>>
>>46179760
who are you ya git!?
>glares at the man
kan I smash it!?
>>
>>46179721
>'Lizzie' grumbles a bit at once again feeling -this- feeling, but continues to push on.....also swears a bit more.

>>46179770
>The 'Trader' and her troops push in after the Space Marines.
Doesn't this all seem a bit -too- easy Sergeant Behrend?
>>
Rolled 14 (1d20)

>>46179760
>runs past the gates, and towards the nearest enemy he can find, then proceeds to attempt to stab it
>>
Rolled 10, 7 = 17 (2d20)

>The Initiate stood tall on the wall, pulling his bolt pistol, this time the clip in where it should be his aim leveled off as he took a pair of shots at the two guards who saw him.

>>46179770
>The Initiate hit his comm-link.
"Light resistance in the rear, I'm going upwards for recon."
>>
>>46179785
I'm on your side curiously large green creature.
>>
>>46179801
They may attempt to trap us, but we will not let them. We must show them our fury.
>>
>>46179801
I agree... I expected this to be as hard as finding a honest Malfian noble.
>>
>>46179801
>uses his vox
This is Rex and retinue we are approaching the manor.
>>
Rolled 13, 19 = 32 (2d20)

>>46179777
>leaps down from the transport
>blasting away with shotgun on semiautomatic

AHAHAHAHAHA! DADDY'S BAAACK! COME GET SOME!!

>chucks incendiary grenade
>>
>Those who come into the mannor see an empty, long corridor, and hear whispers on the border of their minds, unintelligible, most of them, ableit sometimes one can understand a word or two in low gothic.
>It is with no doubt a bloody nuissance, but nothing too serious as to impede walking or aiming, it's just harder to use psyker powers.

>A voice, rather animalistic and inhuman speaks in low gothic in your minds too.

Intruders... Begone... This world... Ours...

>>46179828
>You kill one, but the other manages to radio your position to another squad of guards.
>>
>>46179833
kreeturr? I'm an uman I am!
>the obviously not human nods at you and tips his obviuosly stolen commissar kapp.
>>
Rolled 1 (1d20)

>>46179876
>Takes another shot with his bolt pistol at the remaining guard.
"AVE IMPERATOR!"
>>
>>46179876
Know no fear, brothers!
>>
>>46179777
>the first grenade lands near the closest troops and blasts them to the ground injuring them all. The second fizzles out and the kamikaze charges ends with a bang before it even begins.
Get a Corpsmen over to those men, pump a few rounds into it and clean up this roof. Get the charges set!
>several men places breaching charges on the roof to blast into the top floor of the manor

>>46179801
>two Russ tanks and three chimeras land in the courtyard as they comm you.
We'll guard the main entrance until the ground forces arrive.
>>
>>46179785
>>46179833
You won't smash a superior officer...
>>
>>46179882
Ahem yes, my mistake, I see now you are undoubtedly anything but a foul xenos

>>46179876
Stop all this nonsensical warp trickery and come out and fight us honourably!

>sets off down long corridor if no reply is heard
>>
>>46179904
I'll smash you ya git! I'm a Kommissar!
>>
>>46179876
>whispers to himself
Yeah keep telling yourselves that you scaly bastards.

>>46179882
Bob! Get ready to break down those doors.
>points to the manor doors
>>
>>46179924
Now calm down sir commissar, and let's go and deliver the Emperor's justice to this mutant together , what do you say?
>>
Rolled 20, 11, 12, 10 = 53 (4d20)

>>46179838
>>46179860
>>46179876
Silence you cancerous peasant! We will not be scared by some cheap tricks.
ONWARD! I want that prick's head on a plate!

>>46179903
"Affirmative"
>Said ground forces, those not engaged in clearing the Habs, assault the barricade.
>>
Rolled 18, 19 = 37 (2d20)

>>46179876
Awwww... how adorable! The bugs think that's gonna help em!

I'M COMING FOR EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU! AND I'M GONNA COOK YOU AND DRINK YOU! YOU CAME TO MY GALAXY LOOKING FOR A SNACK, BUT I'M GONNA BE EATING YOU INSTEAD!

>switches to flamer and sprays some holy flame on the genestealers
>>
Rolled 17 + 5 (1d20 + 5)

>>46179953
>>46179926
yes and yes, Bob SMASH!
>the hulking Ork charges at the gates swinging a heavy power klaw at the gate.
>>
>>46179983
where the fuck did he get a powerclaw?
>takes position by the door
>>
Rolled 16, 12 = 28 (2d20)

>>46179899
>The remaining cultist fires against you.
>>46179983
>The gates are trashed. There is a wave of 40 cultists inside the main hall. It inmediately charges against the group in a stampede
Second roll is cultist charge
>>
>>46179903
>You can see this charge...:
>>46180044
>...From an advantadgeous point of view.
>>
Rolled 4 (1d20)

>>46180044
Ah, decent sorts willing to have some gentlemanly warfare!

>adopts a fencers stance, and attempt to run through the cultists charging him
>>
Rolled 15 (1d20)

>>46180044
>bracing against the tide of bodies, the Ork revs up his burna and fires at the swarm.
>>
Rolled 13 (1d20)

>>46180044
Stand back I've got this...
>Fires flamer against the mob.
>>
Rolled 19 (1d20)

>>46180044
>The Initiate grunts as he took a hit to the pauldron, too close to the gorget for his tastes. He took another pot shot as he threw himself over the wall again into a conveniently placed floral arrangements.
>>
Rolled 16, 5 = 21 (2d20)

>>46180044
>charging in
>flamer blazing and howling
YEAHAHAHAHA!! THIS IS WHAT IT'S ALL ABOUT!!
>>
Rolled 8, 7, 19 = 34 (3d20)

>>46180044
>empties the magazine of his gun
Back to your smelly hidey holes you xeno fucks!
>>
Rolled 20, 16, 7 = 43 (3d20)

>>46180087
>The Cultist gets a bullet through the head, between the eyebrows.
>>46180079
>>46180080
>>46180088
>The wave gets roasted.
>There's three cultists at the end of the line still alive, armed with stub guns and knives.
>>46180078
>One of them blocks your charge with his knife before smiling and Aiming his gun at point blank against your chest. (first roll)
>The other two simply fire against the coming imperial forces.
>>
Rolled 8 (1d20)

>>46180123
SIR!
>Makes his way to the liutenant, roasting the cultist that shot him.
>>
Rolled 72 (1d100)

>Turning to the instincts he'd been raised into on Saer'rio, the Initiate turned his attention to vanishing from sight and sound. Having had experience with the fiends he now knew as Genestealers, he knew exactly what to do. The real question, how and where.

Rolling to basically start climbing the manors exterior to breach the top floor with a demo charge and some cluster grenades.
>>
Rolled 10 (1d20)

>>46180123
>the hulking ork shrugs off the shot before crushing the cultists head in his grip.
that woz rude.
>>
>>46180123
good god the dice hate me :')

>The stub gun blasts a deceptively small hole in Huberts chest, which, due to the vagaries of tumbling rounds, exits Huberts thigh at the front. Hubert staggers backwards with the impact, and falls to the ground. He mouths through bloody lips "You unchivalrous cad", before collapsing to the floor.
>>
>Directing his forces, who are defending the hall leading to his office
I want the entry to the catacombs sealed!
Ready up those heavy bolter emplacements!
You two! Find the Elders, cover their retreat!
This is it brothers and sisters! We won't back down!
>>
Rolled 12 (1d20)

>>46180190
Shit...

>triage roll
>>
>surveys the decadent manor

Alrighty... where to next?
>>
>>46180198
>plasma fire can be heard a few corridors away
>>
>>46180217
Ah, there we go...
>rushes to link up with the Astartes
>>
>>46180190
Ork tek can rebuild? thou you might be a bit... clunky
oh bother
>grabs the man in one arm.
>>
Rolled 43 (1d100)

>>46180190
>>46180234
Emperor damnit! Lieutenant, continue the assault!
Bob! Gimme a hand with him!
>With a nod from one of her Troopers, 'Lizzie' drags the unfortunate Hubert outside to ease her headache and attempts the slow process ot trying to heal the several kinds of messed up that the poor bugger currently is.

Rollan for how quick Psykering be.....
>>
>>46180211
>simply bandages the wound and pulls him behind cover

Well, told you wouldn't last in the trenches.
>>
>>46180217
They're coming...
>His eyes shine green.
I've predicted their course of action, preppare the "package" boys.
Kent's forces get a +5 thanks to Lord Kent's divinacy in cqc engagements until Lord Kent is dead.
>>
>>46180211
not sure if I'm supposed to judge how your medical roll does on me, but if I'm not ignore the next bit

>you get a bandage on the arterial spurting coming from Hubert's thigh, but that's not the main issue. The round has inflicted severe internal bleeding on the now unconscious Hubert, as well as organ damage. He needs medevacing, and fast.
>>
>>46180248
>Covering your backs.
>>
Rolled 53 (1d100)

>>46180248
>the ork starts to bind the wounds with duct tape and wishful thinking.
>>
Rolled 9 (1d20)

>Searching the exterior for the Lords Office, now several stories up, grateful to be out of sight as he rested pinned between a pair of support columns.
>>
>>46180264
Don't chu worry Famalamadingdong, Alice got yer back. Well she's at least healing some of it.
>>
>>46180250
>a cultists is cut down by a plasma burst from around the corner
>the hurried clanking footsteps of ceramic greaves are heard
>>
>>46180294
>You are unseen, for the time being, all of Kents forces are outside, including Lord Kent. But you don't find any secret passageway in your search of Lord Kent's office.
>>
>>46180264
>voxxes for a valk

This is Lt.Rex requesting medivac at the manor proper.
>>
Rolled 17, 10, 13 = 40 (3d20)

>>46180317
FIRE!
>The three heavy bolter emplacements begin firing a single second before the Space Marines turn the corner.
>Divinacy psyker, it's going to be a pain in the ass to move in unpredicted.
>>
>>46180275
>>46180303
>slowly, the bullet holes close over, and the combined psychic power of Bob's wishful thinking, and "Lizzie's" healing begin healing the internal injuries. Unfortunately, healing cannot remove the shards of the round left inside Hubert - surgery will be required for those. For now, his condition is at least somewhat stable.
>>
Rolled 19 (1d20)

>>46180323
>Looks at a window next to him, pushing and pulling against it to test the locking mechanism in hopes of finding it not only unlocked but ajar.
>>
>>46180368
>the Ork draws a large and rusting choppa in order to remove the damaged leg but he looks you in the eye before doing so
'ow fond of that leg are ya?
>>
>>46180352
>A little further to the back
That doesn't sound good...
>>
>>46180352
Ahhhh... there's fucker number one...

Hmm, how am I gonna tackle this...

>surveys defenses and numbers
>>
>>46180370
>The window opens silently.
>You also find someone else in the room, looks like a cultist, you're unsure what she's doing but she's looking through a gigantic shelving filled with Books, throwing them to the ground, moving them, opening them. As if searching for something
>>
>>46180368
>>46180390
Bloody 'ell mate! Don't do that! We'll get him back to Medical and fix it up.

>>46180324
>A Valkyrie lands outside and the crew dash out to work on Hubert.
>>
>>46180390
>Hubert raises no objection, mainly due to the fact that he is still unconscious.
>>
>>46180399
>3 Heavy Bolter Emplacements, 10 cultists, 2 purestrains, and the main fucker in the middle of it all.
>>
>>46180429
>>46180441
oh... right.
>the ork puts the choppa away and the leg is saved.
>>
>>46180442
>one of the Marines readies a flash grenade
Be aware, guardsmen.
>>
>>46180442
>eyes up the man wearing his full harlequin regalia.
hello there beautiful.
>>
Rolled 8, 1 = 9 (2d20)

>>46180442
>gets back into position
>fires some potshots
>>
>>46180352
>the troops finish settings the charges on the roof
Charges are set above the throne room
>one of the officers nods and the charges go off
Set the heavy weapons looking inside and butcher what's left the prepare to drop.
>the troops set up and fire on any survivors in the rubble below

>>46180429
>one of the officers comms you.
The tanks are yours if you need their support
>>
>>46180410
>Stays put, silently keeping his bolt pistol in line with her head and looking like a blurred backdrop of the surrounding hive on his other side.
>>
>>46180442
Ain't so bad...
>>46180485

>readies a brace of incendiaries
I'll throw at same time as you, Sarge. Then we blitz em.
>>
>>46180485
>runs up to the Marines
The main forces of the enemy reside here, correct?
>>
>>46180429
>Hubert is dragged into the Valkyrie, which promptly takes off with the rest of the friendly casualties.

that's it for me folks, had a great time, I'll be lurking
>>
>>46180507
>The girl keeps looking through the books.
For fucks sake Victor, I know the door is here somewhere...
>>46180503
>The rubble falls on a single HB Emplacement, the other units remain unharmed.
>The two purestrains climb the walls and emerge to fight the group on the roof.
>>
Rolled 9 (1d20)

>>46180524
The leader does, at least.
>>46180519
On my mark. Three, two, one...
>>
>>46180485
>The House troops darken their visors and activate the dampners.

>>46180503
"Confirmed, but I -think- the ground troops have made it through."
>And made it through they have, a mixed collection of Leman Russ variants and some Kronus Pattern Chimeras.
>The command tank playing https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_HLNMfCBUb0 from it's external speakers.
>>
Rolled 2, 12, 11 = 25 (3d20)

>>46180573
>flings
>>
>>46180561
Aw fug, I feel like a git now. First few hours playan and we almost done you in and your dude is out of action.
Was gonna try and have the Med Team get him back up, but it's up2u m9.
>>
Rolled 10 (1d20)

>>46180567
>In his genius, the Initiate pulls a single grenade from his side pouch, primes and throws a webber grenade straight at the back of the woman.
>>
>>46180573
>>46180598
>Blinded then burned, the heavy weapons stop firing.
>>46180609
Aw shoot...
>>
>>46180598
>stands behind the wall of Catachan muscle ready to storm in
>>
Rolled 94 (1d100)

>>46180656
>attempts to sneak up on Lord Kent, blade drawn.
>>
>>46180605
No worries, I'm just glad I'm not dead, I enjoyed all of it, Hubert will be back in time for next session, thanks for all the help!
>>
Rolled 7, 10, 5, 4 = 26 (4d20)

>>46180567
Long-Las get sniping into that great hall
>they rush over and start firing into the throne room
>another man yells over
We got sealers on the right. 3-1 engage with the 40mm then clean it up with rifle fire
first 2 are various snipers into throne room, 3rd in the grenade launcher, 4th is hellgun
>>
>>46180573
In that case...
>snaps his right hand off at the wrist and attaches it to hooks that pop up from his arm
>pulls it and the arm opens up and rearranges forming a strange mix of a boltgun and crossbow
I better use my most powerful weapon.
>>
Rolled 12, 8, 12, 9 = 41 (4d20)

>>46180656
>naturally, the marines charge
>>
>>46180666
>The lord is too slow to predict the blade coming onto his back, and when he does he can't see it, he's been blinded too.
AGH!
>Impaled on the Ork's blade, the lord raises his hand to the sky.
So... cold... so far... yet so close... so warm... we can't... fail you... now... father... I am... sorry...
>The lord slowly dies on the greenskin's blade.
>>
>With nothing more to do for her patient, Alice grabs her weapons again and heads back inside to join the growing clusterfuck.

>>46180677
No worries man, just glad there were no perils there. That would have been very bad.
>>
Rolled 8, 10, 5 = 23 (3d20)

>>46180656
>>46180665
GO GO GO! STORM THEM IN THE NAME OF THE EMPRAH!

>charges, flamer at full blast
>>
Rolled 17, 11, 17, 20, 15 = 80 (5d20)

>>46180656
>storms the enemy position weapons blazing

Eat hot lead!
>>
>>46180726
Err bro....it was the Eldar.....u grot.

>Alice charges into CQC....because uh....Officers do that I guess.

>>46180727
I forgot the spoiler there didn't I.....
>>
Rolled 11, 5 = 16 (2d20)

>>46180690
>A small number of cultists die by sniper fire, the other shots miss, the stealers are too scattered or quick to be hit, and get themselves to melee.
>>
>>46180726
>>46180666
AWWW FUCK!

EAT A NECRON DICK YOU PRANCING COCKSUCKER!
>>
>>46180757
>>46180726
FIRST BLOOD! BAGGED AND TAGGED!
>the Eldar flips off the Catachan before moon walking into the fight, slitting the throat of a confused cultist.
>>
>>46180656
>Steps inside, closing the window now. He approaches the pinned woman, showing his bolt pistol and allowing her to see his already massive frame from the floor.

"Okay then lass. A secret door behind a bookcase that leads to what?"

>He swaps his pistol for his shotgun, flipping the woman onto her back with his foot, staring at her helpless frame as the webber has fully crystallized.
>>
File: Cultist Suicide Bombers.jpg (184KB, 500x576px) Image search: [Google]
Cultist Suicide Bombers.jpg
184KB, 500x576px
Rolled 12 (1d20)

>>46180752
My bad...
>>46180751
>>46180737
>>46180725
>The cultists are easily done for except one who runs the closest he can to the group (pic related)
FOR THE GREATFATHER!
>>
>>46180787
I don't know!
>The Polymorphic disguise of the girl drops, it's Delta.
This was my house for only a small period of my life... I vaguely remember it, but I remember there was something here!
>>
>>46180737
>Follows but has no time to fire as all targets are dead or in melee
>>
Rolled 13 (1d20)

>>46180792
>takes a reaction shot

No..
>>
>>46180792
FOR THE EMPRAH!
>the Ork pins the bomber to the ground taking the full blunt of the blast.
>>
>>46180785
Ohohohoho... he's gonna make one tasty batch of booze...
>>
Rolled 7, 16 = 23 (2d20)

>>46180755
>One of the squad leaders yells
3-1 is holding them in combat. Set up a firing line for support
>four squads start to set up in a semicircle around the sealers as 3-1 fights in close combat
dice for chainswords and bayonets from 5 men. Add penalties if you see fit.
>>
Rolled 13, 5, 7 = 25 (3d20)

>>46180792
>Alice charges the non-suiciding cultists. With a Chainsword, made by Eldar. It's rather fun, everyone else should charge.
>>
Rolled 15 (1d20)

>>46180833
>A genestealer is impaled by all the men engaging in combat at the same time but the other is free to do as it fits.
>It begins cutting through the squad.
>>
>>46180816
>>46180823
>The ork stops the cultist, and Rex gets the kill, but the last thing the cultist's fingers do is trigger the explosive vest.
>>
>>46180891
>the Ork is sent hurtling back, smashing against a wall.
ow...
>his heart begins to slow down as what may be blood oozes from the very large wounds in his chest.
>>
>>46180807
Wait... I know you. ... What, by Terras Golden Throne are you doing here? Actually, no. I don't want to know. There is an assault happening and you're in here. This is a problem.

>The initiate grumbled as he holstered his shotgun, pulling his combat blades he forcibly cut free the webbing from Deltas figure.
>>
Rolled 11, 15 = 26 (2d20)

>>46180847
>joins Alice in the ensuing melee
>swinging his empty liquor bottles
>>
>>46180907
>the door opens and a cultist backs up through it before being bisected with a chainsword
This room is clear. We must move on, initiate.
>>
>>46180907
I am a callidus assassin, for fucks sake, of course I am infiltrating... besides, I didn't want to deal with my cousin at the front door... I can deal with the guards but not my cousin...
>>
>The Initiate hit his comm-link to Behrend.

"Found Alices assassin in here. Library or office of some sort. Minimal resistance in rear or in manor. Probably going to start a cross fire from the front doors soon."
>>
>>46180938
>Turns around.
Oh. Well then lets go.
>>
>Except for the Genestealer attacking Jackson's men on the roof, the way to Lord Kent's office is clear.
>>
Rolled 13 (1d20)

>>46180905
>after wrecking some skulls he rushes to the ork
Crap! hold on there bob.
>grabs a nearby carpet and uses it to plug the wound
Come on big guy, you can make it.
>>
>>46180905
Emperor's Blood.......
>Alice disengages and starts to drag the -new- casualty outside again.....or tries to at least.
Oi! Someone gimme a hand here!
>>
>>46180987
Ah for fucks sake, alright better the other xenos than this xeno I guess.
>Helps Alice Carry Bob
>>
>>46180987
You grab that leg, i got this one.

>calls another medivac
This is Lt.Rex we've got another one wounded here.
>>
>>46180971
>>46180987
>you slowly pull the Ork as more blood leaks out and he lets out a groan in pain
leave me lads, I'll be alright, I get ta see Wada again.
>>
>>46180970
>>46180967
Let us go.
>>
>>46180970
>begins making his way there

Delta, you copy? I'm heading up to the boss's office. What's your status?
>>
>>46181034
I'm already on my cousin's office... looking for a secret passageway, I know there's one here, just not sure where!
>>
>>46181020
Hold on brother.

We'll get you up and stumpin soon.
>>
Rolled 5 (1d100)

>>46181009
>>46181018
>>46181020
>Alice nods her thanks to her assistants and gestures for them to lift.
You shut your hole you pikey, we're gonna fix you up good as new.

>Once outside, Alice sets the patient down and repeats the previous process......somehow. Don't ask.
>>
>>46181022
>The Initiate shook his head.

"Brother-Sergeant, there may be something of interest in this room that will give us an edge. This manor was lightly defended, easily broken into. My instincts are telling me that this room is going to be of importance to our mission. I"ll secure this spot."
>>
Rolled 43 (1d100)

>>46181063
>It would appear that healing an Ork with no prior experience is.....hard.
>Hard enough that Perils been declared. Hold on to your asses.
>>
Rolled 79 (1d100)

>>46181076
Did I hear something about a secret passage? We will find it.
>the marines begin searching for structural anomalies
>>
Rolled 56 + 15 (1d100 + 15)

>>46181052
I'll be right up...

>runs on ahead
>comes through the door

Ok, here I am. I'll help you look.

>with aid of augmetic and knowledge of traps, begins to search
>>
>>46181018

Roger that, coming in ETA 4 minutes, sounds like you guys are getting torn up in there.
>>
>>46181096
>the Orks blood is still gushing out but his breathing is stable, perhaps convincing him he's not going to die might help.
>>
>>46181101
>Also helps out.
>There's a button beneath a drawer in the desk.
>Actually there's three...
>It could be a trap...
>>
>>46181101
You find anything there Sarge?
>>
Rolled 14, 12, 10, 19 + 5 = 60 (4d20 + 5)

>>46180867
>just as everyone believes the five man fireteam is swiftly being cut apart
>one of the men yells out
Bring it down!!
>the 40 men fire as a single unit on their wounded comrades and the two purestraind.
>>
>>46181101
"Yes Brother-Sergeant. There may be something behind these bookcases. The assassin was busied with tearing tomes from the wall looking for something to trigger an opening. I suppose that we can just simply make our own entry way though."

>The Initiate looked at Behrends chain sword..
>>
>>46181111
>>46181052
>hears the comms traffic
Holler me if you need someone to do some vent-crawling.
>>
>>46181148
I got that covered.

>>46181136
Yeah, tear that shit open
>>
>>46181135
>The Genestealers are brought down, but it's too late to save the squad, if they're not all dead, they're all too wounded to keep fighting today.
>>
Rolled 10 + 5 (1d10 + 5)

>>46181096
>>46181117
>Alice is knocked on her ass by feedback from attempting to do the bizarre and appears 'shocked'
>>
>>46181189
Sir?
>>
>>46181164
>>46181136
Very well.
>the sergeant begins tearing through the wall
>>
>>46181164
Can you even fit in there?

>>46181117
Stay put and stay alive brother.

>>46181113
We might have a few more dings before this is over, stay at the ready.
>>
>>46181199
>The shelving falters under the marine's might.
>Security measures are triggered.
>The room begins to be filled with a green gas.
>>
"You know, I think that we could have just pulled the cases. That's quieter and requires slightly less effort."

>The Initiate shrugs.

"But this way is more fun."
>>
>>46181201
Bitch, watch me.

But first...

>flames the passageway to clear any traps
>>
>>46181201
I'll try me best boss.
>the ork is busy trying to stop the bleeding, it's working for now.
>>
>>46181232
>the Marines are wearing their helmets
Get out, guardsmen! Initiate, come with us.
>they enter the hidden passageway
>>
>>46181232
>>46181236
>The gas filling the room you're all in is flammable.
>>
>>46181232
Damn!

>quickly slaps on a rebreather
>>
Rolled 11 (1d20)

>>46181232
ripperoni everyone who isn't Behrend or the Initiate...

>Notices a hissing sound as gas begins dispersing.

"Nope."

>Starts ripping the shelves apart with his hands, trying to gain entry to the supposed passage on the other side.
>>
>>46181197
>>46181242
I feel.....horrible. Blergh.
>resisting the urge to throw up, Alice crawls over to Bob and runs her fingers over some of the blood.
Get up Bob, ye eegit. You're not dying, it's green ketchup.
I have no idea why they thought making green ketchup was a good idea but they did it anyway...
>>
Rolled 85 (1d100)

>>46181255
Gonna see how big the blast is, the higher the bigger
>>
>>46181242
Here....
>pulls out several meters of gauze and bandages the wound
>>
Rolled 72 (1d100)

>>46181255
>rolling then...
>high roll less damage
>>
Rolled 11, 18, 13, 15 - 5 = 52 (4d20 - 5)

>>46181177
>two medical Valks sets down on the now secure roof and the wounded begin to get treatment
>one of the snipers yells out
Room is suppressed enough for a drop
>forty men rush over to the throne room to deploy in
On my mark... Mark
>they jump deploying gravchutes and firing on their way down
>forty others begin placing breaching charges around the roof for fireteams to move throughout the building
-5 for falling
>>
>>46181278
>>46181284
Fug, which one we use?
>>
>>46181275
>the ork looks at her in confusion,
ya sure? I mean 'e did ave a bbomb but why would I do such stoopid thing to save a bunch of ummies, ya must be right, wot about me legs thou?
>the ORk points to his stumps.
I kan crawl if ya want?
>>
>>46181304
Mine was first, what can we do is that every affected individual rolls 1d100 to see if they're engulfed in flames or not, the higher the less chances to burn to death
>>
Rolled 6, 10, 40, 64 = 120 (4d100)

>>46181278
Take cover!
>>
Rolled 77 (1d100)

>>46181278
Gary I hate y-
>Tries to take cover
>>
Rolled 77 (1d100)

>>46181317
>>46181278
Fuck me in half...

>hits the deck

righto, rollan
>>
Rolled 72 (1d100)

>>46181317
Damn it Gary.... Now my initiate is getting rekt

>Throws himself at the passageway, shielding the column of Battle Brothers
>>
>>46181275

>A medical team rushes out from one of the Valkyries. They immediately rush over to Bob.

Sir you're casualty... Well it appears to be an ork....
>>
>>46181315
Err.....uh.....
>Alice finds a spare pair of Lasguns, then, after removing the powerpacks, jams them into the stumps, barrels first.
See? Good as new! Try them, you'll be able to feel this.
>Alice pats the 'legs' as if nothing is wrong.
>>
>>46181297
>There's no throne room, only lord kent's office, it is not a very big house to be fair.
>>
>>46181362
>wiggling the two lasguns he nods
right you is,
>clambering up he stretchs out before patting Alice on the shoulder.
>>
>>46181275
>Helps Alice get up and hold herself up.
>>46181359
No shit sherlock, it's what I've been trying to tell everyone!
>>
>>46181333
FUCKING SHIT! GAHHH!

>slams head on the wall

Should *thud* have known *thud* better! *thump*
>>
>>46181357
>>46181353
>>46181349
>>46181333
>hears the explosion

Oh for fucks sake....

>>46181359
How many Valkyries do you have? Bring them all her now!

>rushes back in
>>
>>46181427
>Had taken shellter under the desk.
>Has minor burn marks over her suit.
For fucks sake, Gary...
>>
>>46181357
>>46181353
>>46181349
>>46181333
>hears the explosion

Oh for fucks sake....

>>46181359
How many Valkyries do you have?
>>
>>46181437

Ummm...roger that sir... But shouldn't we kill the Xeno

>a member of the medical team rushes back to the Valkyrie to radio in additional support
>>
>>46181362
>one of the tanks radios you
Ma'am you having any trouble getting inside through the main doors? We can give you a lift
>it lines itself up with the front doors

>>46181384
oh shit. I was thinking it had a large main hall with a throne in it. Well i fucked up big... can we just say it was a misidentified dining room or some other large room

>>46181464
20. although half are vehicle transports but they can still have weapons mounted on them
>>
>>46181333
>>46181349
>>46181353
>>46181357
Oh for Emperor's Sake! I'm not going to be conscious when this day is over!

>>46181411
Not a problem man, take care of yourself.
>gives Bob a silly little wave.

>>46181416
>Alice shakes about woozily before taking off in the direction of the big booms.
T-thanks Corporal.....oh boy that felt HORRIBLE.
>>
>>46181455
>beret has been burned off
>takes off bandanna, rubs face

Ugggh... sometimes it happens. Get carried away and too Gung ho
>>
>Gets pinned between the assault squad in front of him in the passage and the force of the explosion. His camo-cloak is scorched and tattered, the carapace armor warped from the force and heat. His face went right against a jump packs right turbine was sealing the sudden lost of half of the skin tissue on his face, replacing that with scar tissue.

"GESTHUL PER'KRESSH!" (Only my damned luck.)
>>
>>46181486
>shots the corpsman in the crotch with the disciplinary laspistol

He is a repectable soldier of the Imperial Guard!
>>
>>46181497
"N-No...uh....fine, in theory, but we'll need the vehicles to block off all possible underground exits from the Catacombs....."
>>
>>46181497
Sure
>>46181509
Well shit I'm glad you're alive at least, check on the others.
>Checks Behrend's and his squad's vitals.
>>
>>46181503
My pleasure, sir, come on sit over here at the valk for a while. Rest your head. I'm sure if there are more wounded they'll be carried here, no need to go to them.
>>
>>46181518
Arghhhh

>the corpsman collapses screaming and his two colleagues go for their side arms with murderous intent,
>>
>>46181528
>the radio starts again
You got a map of the catacombs? I got an Idea, ma'am.
>the hatch opens and he waves you up.

>>46181541
cool
>>
>>46181541
We are fine, callidus. Check on the initiate.
>>
>>46181571
No casualties? Two of your boys look pretty bad...

>takes a very long drink
>>
>>46181569
damn my name got messed up
>>
>>46181571
>Moves to see CXLIX's vitals.
>>46181517
Shit... Gary help me carry him to a medivac!
>>
>>46181561
Don't fucking try it for your own sake.

Instead get your asses in the manor and get the wounded!! MOVE!
>>
>>46181633
>the corpsman follow their ingrained response to being shouted at by an officer and follow your commands
>>
>>46181603
>>46181517
Right, up you come...
>hoists him over the shoulder
>gets him downstairs and outside
>>
>>46181603
>Slaps at Deltas hand.
"I will live. This is nothing. This is an honor."

>The Initiate rolled over with a groan, struggling but still able to get on his feet of his own power.
>>
>>46181554
N-No....I'm fine, I need to continue the assault, b-but you have my thanks for the concern.
You should get back up there too, you've been wanting to purge these things for a while, right?

>>46181569
"Not a map of the Catacombs, but a map of the possible exit points the scouts located."
>Alice gestures to one of the Troops guarding the exterior and he jogs over to the Tank with a spare copy of said map.
>>
File: The librarian.jpg (120KB, 724x1024px) Image search: [Google]
The librarian.jpg
120KB, 724x1024px
>>46181603
>>46181665
>>46181666
>Once the fire of Lord Kent's office clears up, you can hear something roar on top of you.
>Dropping from the top, a Imgarl Genestealer attempts falling on top of Delta and Gary as they get their hands busy with CXLIX
>>
>>46181671
>>46181666
>>46181665
>rushes in with the corpsmen
You people still alive? Medivac is still outside.
>>
>>46181666
Alright fine...
>let's him down
>>
>>46181671
Affirmative, but I said I'd cover the major, and he's here now. I keep my promises, sir.
>>
I'll be gone for a while now, see you guys later
>>
>>46181695
>the assault marines open up with their plasma pistols
>>
>>46181714
The liutenant*
>>
Rolled 13 (1d20)

>>46181695
>Johan aims for the crotch max setting on the laspistol
>>
Rolled 8 (1d20)

>>46181695
>knife out in a flash
Well hello there! Come to cheer me up I see! Thanks so much!

>slashes
>>
Rolled 15 (1d20)

>Falls over from the tug of war between himself and Delta and Gary. His combat knife still in hand from when he cut Delta free, he see's the motion of another Genestealer, immediately slinging the blade up at the beasts face.
>>
Rolled 18 (1d20)

>>46181714
Very well lad, It's....appreciated.

>>46181695
>Alice eventually makes her way to the room and sees this thing. Then tackles it.
>Punching could happen too.
>>
Rolled 14, 16, 7, 18 = 55 (4d20)

>>46181725
forgot roll
>>
Rolled 7 (1d20)

>>46181725
>The beast alters its course to avoid the plasma fire, missing Delta, Gary and CXLIX
>It hisses at the marines as it rushes to the open corridor that was once covered by the shelving.

>>46181737
>>46181741
>>46181760
>Albeit it gets slown down and tackled along the way.
>The beast attempts to wrap its tentacles around Alice's head
>>
Rolled 12, 17, 8, 7 = 44 (4d20)

>>46181671
Damn. I was going to try to make a new way in... If you need support just ask, we're pretty fast.

>>46181569
>the troops land in the misidentfied dining room and begin to fight for control of the room rollin
>an officer on the roof shouts
2nd phase you are a go!
>several charges go off and the troops jump into the top floor hallways and rooms
>>
Rolled 11 (1d20)

>>46181796
>Reaches for his bolt pistol, firing from hip at the tendril tangling bastard.

"AVE IMPERATOR!"
>>
>>46181801
>The room is cleared with almost no resistance.
>You hear something run in a half-open door at the corner of it.
>>
Rolled 11 (1d20)

>>46181796
Not so fast...
>stabs it in the back
>>
Rolled 13 (1d20)

>>46181796
>sees whats happening to Alice

That's just wrong.

>charges with his knife to free Alice
>>
Rolled 4 (1d20)

>>46181796
I'm not a Schola girl you chitiny bastard! Now c'mere! I'm gonna skullfuck you with my bare hands.
>The punching gets real.
>>
>>46181838
why do i always roll on a 13?
>>
Rolled 4 (1d20)

>>46181796
>Shoots at the Ymgarl Genestealer.
Oh hell no you don't!
>>
>The genestealer gets BTFO by everything around it except Alice and LIX who kinda are blocked and miss, respectively.
>>
>>46181832
>One of the squad leads points and yells
6-1, 6-2 check it out. The rest of you double tap the corpses.
>the two fire teams move to the door and open it
>the remaining men execute the wounded cultists and make sure the dead are dead

>>46181801
>the men on the upper floors begin clearing rooms
>>
>>46181933
>It's a kindergarten. Filled with toys, movies, dolls, small slides, balls, beds...
>All the kids are hybrids of different Generations who all run to a corner when they see the armed men come in.
>>
Rolled 20 (1d20)

>>46181911
>Rolls back over to his belly again, shambles to his feet and over to the fallen genestealer to retrieve his combat knife. Eyeing a few pieces of chitin on it's carapace with great interest.

"The Mystics told of this type. Ymgarl, a mutant to even these xenos. A nasty variety. Look, see how it's chitin fused and shifted as we opened fire? Now it's dead and stuck like that and I need at least one new pauldron."

>The Initiate slammed his knife down, carving at the beasts carcass to take the torso of the genestealer.
>>
>>46181988
>You've got the bestest, perfectest, beautifulest (I know I'm doing Engrish here, don't worry) piece of armor you could wish for.
>>
>>46181988
Mmmmm... yes... I'll just take the rest.
>sniffs the ichor
Ooooh... that's gonna be a damn fine flavor.

>tears up the rest of the carcass
>has it bagged and taken to his quarters aboard ship

You'll have to stop by and sample it when I'm done.
>>
>>46181911
>Alice pushes the now......thoroughly wrecked Genestealer off herself and chooses to remain there, catching her breath.

>>46181988
Bloody....norah, what happened to your face?
>>
>>46182049
Eh, it was my fault.
>>
>>46182045
>>46181988
>stares disturbingly at the scene

What the fuck is wrong with you people?
>>
>>46182049
>>46182065
>Runs to Alice's side and helps her up.
You're alright?!
>>
>>46182082
If it wasn't clear, the question was for everyone affected on the blast and for Alice too.
>>
>>46182049
"Gary lit his flamer in a room of noxious promethium. I threw myself in front of the blast to protect the assault squad and got a face full of jump pack turbine."

>His missing skin now fully replaced with a raw layer of scar tissue, the Initiate finished gutting and carving the genestealers remains, now having the empty shell of it's torso. He looked it over briefly, realizing that it too was still responding to light and shifting it's colors to blend in the environment.

{spoiler] Equip slot as left handed shield [/spoiler]
>>
Rolled 33 (1d100)

>5 purestrains try to make their way stealthily to the medical evac valks.
>No rest for the wicked nor for the wounded.
>>
>>46181976
>the men look at each other then back to the kids
>one man pushes past and places a flare on the widow sill and orders his men out of the room then locks the door as he leaves
>he taps his comms
This is Sgt. Kirk of 6th squad. Requesting immediate fire support on the window with the flare. Fire 2 salvos. Do not miss!
>the valk comes to a hover several hundred yards away and lets out 20 missiles from it's multiple rocket pods that sale through the window destroying the room and everything inside
>he looks at the men
It was quick. Move on.
>they all just nod

Even the younglings...
>>
>>46182077
What, you got no taste for finer things?
>>
>>46182082
Uh....I shocked myself trying to heal Bob.....and that -thing- tried to make me it's bitch because I made it mine....but other than that I'm fine.

>>46182065
>>46182120
Fan.....fantastic. Want me to fix that for you?
>Alice gestures to the skin damage.
Apparently I can do that, and I must say, it worked out fine.....well it did until I tried it on...err....'unusual' physiology.
>>
>>46182135
I am surrounded by deviants.
>Johan sighs
>>
Rolled 20 (1d20)

>>46182131
Order 66 intensifies.
>>46182126
What the-? HEY!
>Shoots his flamer towards the stealers that try to attack the wounded.
>>
>>46182077
>The Astartes Initiate stands up and looks down at the man.
Glory for the Chapter. What is your excuse for not taking such a pristine trophy?
>>
>>46182181
It stains my emperor damned armor.
>>
>>46182179
>Seeing all the stealers burn to death, Eisen sits down ever vigilant.
I fucking love the smell of promethium in the mornings.
>>
>>46182168
>The Initiate shakes his head.
"This is a story worthy of the Chapters ears. The scarring will stay, I will heal from any wound if I must. That is the Emperors Gift to us."
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-02-23-23-10-55.png (434KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-02-23-23-10-55.png
434KB, 1080x1920px
>>46182131
I very much approve. Remember this?
>>
>With House Kent cleared up, that same voice from before returns.
Nothing...! This means... nothing!

Pawns... all of them... were pawns...
>>
>>46182264
Spread out. Let us find the patriarch.
>>
>>46182264
>grins maniacally
Ohhh, you're gonna taste so good when i turn you into whiskey...
>>
>looking at the house exploding she sighs
>all those good hunts
>all those trophies
>like tears in the rain.
>>
File: What_Have_I_Become.jpg (69KB, 725x621px) Image search: [Google]
What_Have_I_Become.jpg
69KB, 725x621px
>>46182248
What have I become?
>>
>Holding the freshly carved carapace from the inside like it was shield.

"...did anybody just hear something that sounded like an upset stomach?"
>>
>>46182237
As you wish, what about anyone else? Anyone else got injuries before we move on?

>>46182248
Remove Enemy, no matter cost.
>>
>>46182248
Even Miranda would feel at least a weird stomach ache after that. You monster.
>>
>>46182329
my sweetest friend...
>>
File: Stealer.jpg (60KB, 720x421px) Image search: [Google]
Stealer.jpg
60KB, 720x421px
>>46182289
>>46182296
>The doorway to the catacombs lies open, it was build long ago, it almost seems a natural opening into the underground.
>The walls are adorned with paintings of the Kent's "benefactors" (pic related)
>>
>>46182393
G-gross. But sick talons, I want one.
>>
>>46182393
Burn these scratchings. No trace of these heretics must remain.
>behrend and co. continue into the catacombs.
>>
>>46182393
>Shudders.
>>
>>46182289
>Hits his comm-link.

"Brother-Sergeant, the manor has been swept in full it seems. How are things down that corridor?"
>>
>>46182296
I think its scared now. Lets kill it!
>>
>>46182264
Why won't this peasant shut up? Makes me head hurt.

>>46182420
You alright lass? What's the matter?
>>
>>46182393
Well then. *lights a lho* Shall we?
>advances in

>>46182386
>>46182354
>>46182329
I am become death, the cruel instrument of remorseless, icy justice...
>>
>>46182457
"Oh yeah, I managed to sneak up on the assassin too. That was great."

>The Initiate looked particularly proud of his achievements today.
>>
>>46182474
I need a full stomach in order to throw up when you do... whatever you are going to do. Back in a while.
>>
>>46182416
>The catacombs descend for quite a while, until colliding with the lowerhive's sewer system...
>The Genestealers could spread from here to anywhere in the whole lower-hive...
>The pathway to the catacombs still descends, but there are traits of genestealer activity in the sewer system, one could either continue down or explore through the sewers, this is probably not the only way in, there might be more in the sewers.
>>
>>46182438
I have a feeling that our target is in the catacombs.
>>
>>46182420
>one of the men nods at her as they start to move into the tunnels after Behrend.
>>
>>46182457
No I'm not alright... they
>Points to the picture.
Are the matter... I hate them...
>>
>>46182512
"Found a Ymgarl Genestealer up here. Carved it up nice and clean. I think I could fit in it's shell if we need additional recon."
>>
>>46182416
How bout we leave that to the cleanup crews? I ain't setting off more shit down here.

>>46182457
I think we're about to meet her close family...
>>
>>46182523
>places a hand on deltas shoulder

Well look at it this way. You get to kill all of them.
>>
Closer... come closer...
>Images of many events passed on Beshk where undercover 4th generation Hybrids had directed them pass through many men's heads.
We will improve... we will rebuild... we are what the planet needs...
>>
>>46182566

Was my Cousin's death quick?
>>
>>46182611
That little Eldar shithead stabbed him in the back. Quick, but not brutal enough.
>>
>>46182582
>One of the men walking says
Well luckily I'm a gardener
>chuckles are had all around
>>
>>46182523
-Genestealers- are the matter, yes. But don't worry, we'll take care of th-

>>46182553
Had to use that wording?
>Alice looks Gary over as she readies her rifle.
You got any injuries from the blast you want me to look over?

>>46182582
Will you shut your whore mouth?!

This guy is getting on my nerves.
Can we hurry this up? He's making my head hurt.
>>
>>46182636
Good... the faster his suffering ended the better.
>She kept walking down the catacombs, now with more resolve.
>>
>>46182611
No idea, i was policing up the wounded.

>>46182611
Though if its any consolation, i dont think your cousin was ever really your cousin.
>>
>Should you proceed deeper down you'd find the catacombs end in a T-shaped corridor. Two possible pathways, both dark enough to extend a good couple of meters.
>>
>>46182646
Ah, nevermind me, just a few first degree burns. Nothing a drink and a nap won't cure.

And what, should I have been more explicit?
>>
>>46182646
>one of the men walk up to you and hands you a collar
>the number on his shoulder says 1-1
>you can see his eyes through the re-breather mask
>his eyes look incredibly sad
>he then salutes and walks off to the men without a word
>>
>>46182696
I hate crossroads...
>>
>>46182719
You go that way...
>points to the left
I go home.
>>
>>46182791
No, we continue together, never split up against these damn things!
>She used her phase blade as a lantern.
The corridors seem really tight, likely we'll have to walk in a line...
>>
>>46182698
You could have not mentioned family.....but are you -sure- you don't want them seen to before we head in?

>>46182712
>Alice passes the collar to one of her Troops and heads down into the Catacombs, taking the route LIX went along with her Bodyguards.
>>
>You can hear roaring and hisses coming from both corridors, it is more than likely that, no matter which way you go, you'll find resistance.
>>
>>46182866
It's almost as tight as in a space hulk...
>has reattached hand and is holding his autopistol
>>
>>46182935
Indeed, fuckers must have build this the way they liked it most...
>>
>>46182696
>the troops turn on a small red light on the back of each of their armor and only the front man has a riot shield with two large lights on it the rest of the men are all scanning the walls and ceiling

>>46182953
>>46182935
>one of the men finally speaks up and points to the both of you
3rd and 4th man in line.
>the men move for you to take your spot in the lineup
>>
>>46182890
*shrugs* Doubt it made much difference. She knows what she has to do. As would you, if you were in her position.

>>46182866
>follows
>switching eye between UV and IR, searching for hostiles>>46182890
>>
>>46182866
>follows behind
I hate this place. Its cramped, its damp and smells like socks.
>>
>>46182998
Takes her position.
>>
>>46183033
>>46183000
>>46183036
>>46182998
>You can see Yellowish-Orange, reptillian eyes lurking through the shadows on both corridors, moving, hiding, moving again, hiding again.

>They're playing the waiting game.
>>
>>46182998
>takes his place and prepares his shotgun pistol in his off hand
>>
>>46183033
Heh heh heh... I'd hate to smell your socks then.
>starts chuckling uncontrollably
>>
>>46183064
Hold up!
>stops everyone
>lights a flare
>throws it down the passage
>>
>>46183064
>takes aim, waiting
>>
>>46183036
>>46183080
>>46183064
>After both are in position the front man turns on the two bright lights illuminating the hallway starts to slowly advance
Hit them as you see them.5th and back watch your sides and top
>>
>>46183081
My socks do not stink! They are mostly washed in alcohol.

>pulls out his autogun.

Also, please do not burn us this time.
>>
>>46183064
>20 genestealers hide back into the shadows, they're all cramped up, on the roof, the walls, the ground, the vents.
>This strain in particullar seems to have adapted to dark environments and are not fond of being lightened up into their eyes
>>
>>46183000
>>46183099
>>46183064
This is going to go swimmingly. I can't even use Photon's in here either.
Good thing I'm 'indestructable'....
>The last statement being said with no small amount of sarcasm.

>>46183173
God Emperor....
>>
>>46183173
Meant to quote >>46183134 and >>46183099 too.
>>
Rolled 5 (1d20)

>>46183173
>fires as soon as she can see a target
>>
>>46183183
u-huh.... hmmmm....

Shoot?
>>
>>46183200
>The creatures are too quick, they move back into the darkness before you can even place them in your sights.

>They look much smaller than normal genestealers and only have two limbs.

Meet... our evolution... our adaptation...

Meet... our first... strain...
>>
Rolled 8 (1d20)

>>46183173
Light em up!
>breaks his way up front and fires the flamer
>the blessed promethium burns bright and fierce
>>
Rolled 15 (1d20)

>>46183243
>>46183200
Shoot.
>>
>>46183173
>the 2nd man levels a flamethrower down the hall, resting it on top of the shield
Advance...
>the shield stays crouched and moves forward slowly

>>46183232
>someone in the line pipes up
well this tunnel is straining my patience...
>>
>>46183243
>The lurkers fall back, back into the shadows, the light is blinding to them.
>You can hear steps coming from behind the party
>>
>Meanwhile, on Othellan, Amelia is busy trying to force the nobles to "gift" her their transport...
>>
>>46183278
>turns to face the steps as he is on the rearguard

Who goes there?
>>
>>46183302
>They already have
>>
>>46183278
Somebody watch our damn six!
>>
>>46183278
>one of the men calls out
We got movement, rear!
>a 2nd shield and flame thrower are passed back and the same set up is made except they are backing up.

>the line continues to move forward
>>
>>46183308
>>46183334
>>46183320
>If you light the area you came from you can see it's been occuppied by an awful lot of these genestealer strain. There must be hundreds, thousands, not bigger than a human knee. They're all standing away from the light, moving back when you aim it directly at them.
>The path you came is blocked now, the only way possible is forward.
>>
>>46183316
Well, the Inquisition is thankful for your services. Pilot! Take me to the closer Monastery or Guard post,quick!
>>
>>46183358
Welp, we got plenty of ammo and promethium...
>>
>>46183278
>activates his lamp-packs
>all three of them
>including his notebook's self-illuminator
>>
>>46183358
>throws a flare
I should gone back with the wounded.

>>46183334
>>46183320
Press on, we can turn back now.
>>
>>46183358
"Blocked"... Blocked is a big word
E-everyone, eyes shut...
>miranda throws a flashbang in the middle of the genestealers
>>
>>46183367
>there is no pilot
>>
>>46183358
>an order is called out
Push front! double time it!
>the men begin walking at a quickened pace, more like a fast walk. Still slow enough to check every corner
>the rear guard fires a burst of flames at any who venture too close
>>
>>46183334
>>46183395
>>46183397
>The way continues until it becomes actual rooms, the "lurker" strain stays back as the rooms have illumination.
>They're increidibly well decorated, red carpets, wooden walls, armors, paintings... it almost feels like a mannor
>>
>>46183424
... Oh mighty emperor. I thank you for testing my faith, because no way this is going to be a coincidence...
Where am I supposed to go even!?
>is there any landmark she can see?
>>
>>46183441
Well if this ain't damned creepy...
>>
>>46183441
Without the xenos, I would be interested in investigating the place...
>keeps walking
>>
>>46183478
>there is a large spired building with slightly more aquilas on it than the rest, it is probably a religious center
>>
>>46183441
>the men set a defensive perimeter and watch the walls, rug and ceiling.
>one of the men pulls the rug to one side to check what's under it.
>>
>At everyone's mind.
Welcome... home...
>There are three rooms you can access from the main hall, left, right or forward
>>
>>46183505
>Amelia confidently drives... or tries to... in its general direction
>>
>>46183441
Marvelous......

>At the various possible exits from the Catacombs, troops and armour vehicles have stationed themselves.
>Tunnels and Sewer Entrances both.
>>
>>46183487
Dibs on the couch.

>lights up another flare
>>
>>46183518
You'll be welcomed to my gullet pretty soon here...
>>
New thread after this one, Aye?
>>
>>46183518
I much prefer the literature depicting voices in someone's head than actually hearing them inside mine own...
>>
>>46183518
>one of the men pipes up
Does this count as home defense now?
>he's quickly slapped in the back of the head
>one officer turns to the man moving the rug
Anything under the rug?
>>
>>46183521
>the skies are mostly clear, and the world appears to be a standard imperial hiveworld
>>
>>46183629
Eh, I'm painting now, and I got a game later. Don't mind if yall do though.
>>
>>46183629
Aye. I still have stuff to do
>>
>>46183649
>Wooden floor.
>And a trapdoor.

Smart...
>>
>>46183713
>the man smiles
Pay up Wade. No spike pit here.
>two men turn the lights on their helmets to high and walk over to the door along with the one who moved the rug and open the door and look in, rifles at the ready.
>>
>>46183668
So those fucking xenos are really manipulating the planet from the shadows with the help of those inquisitorial agents... if this is the truth, I have no more time to lose.
>I assume she arrives in front of the building without any interruption
>the sister than marches toward the door, leaving the car right in the middle of the street. No time for parking and she never learned how to anyway.
>>
>>46183784
>The trapdoor opens to a set of stairs leading even deeper. The walls are made of marble.
>>
>>46183526
>the same man turns to you
Ma'am. Stairs. Orders?
>his name tape says Wo1. Smith
>>
>>46183890
We'll head down, we need to get this wrapped up.
>Alice readies her rifle and starts to head down the stairs.
>>
>>46183797
>the building is filled with the sound of gothic hymns
>a servitor approaches Amelia
>"This one recognizes that you are a daughter of the Emperor. What is your will?"
>>
File: Fatter than Jabba the Hutt.png (324KB, 462x326px) Image search: [Google]
Fatter than Jabba the Hutt.png
324KB, 462x326px
>>46183943
>The stairs go quite deep indeed, leading to a fukhueg
>Gigantic Throneroom.
>5 Space Marines could be one on top of each other and still fit.

>The Patriarch is sitting on the throne.
>The magos speaks in his name.
Welcome...
>>
>>46183943
>follows
I have a bad feeling about this...
>>
>>46183953
My will, my will... well. I need a member of the Adeptus Astra Telepathica, as quickly as possible.
>>
Rolled 40 (1d100)

>>46183996
>stealthy getting into position
>>
Rolled 10, 2 = 12 (2d20)

>>46183996
>This room is big enough for Photon Grenades......
>Alice does exactly that, firing a Photon Grenade and following up with a burst of Carbine fire.
I expect two 1's

>>46184029
She's not going to ask for any of the Inquisitors......this is gonna lead to War isn't it?
>>
>>46183943
>Some men follow you down but most stay to hold the room.
>the men left behind start tearing apart the room to build barricades
>pulling the wood paneling down in sheets to block doorways and construct proper firing lines

>>46183996
>the fifteen men with Alice aim and wait for her order to fire
>>
>>46184029
>"Very well, milord. Follow me."
>he speeds off into the monastery
>>
>>46184054
>You don't go undetected, but you find no oposition on your way, rather, they're letting you all pass.

There's an awful lot of hybrids and purestrains in the room.
>>
>>46183996
>points at the Patriarch

You're fat! Lose some weight Lardass!
>>
>>46184068
>The grenade is held in the air, the Magus is using telekinesis.
Now now, I'm afraid you're outnumbered, inquisitor. Came this far, and yet...
>There must be hundreds of genestealers in this room they've formed a circle around you all, also a small one around Miranda.
>>
>>46184083
>MiLORD
>whatever...
>Amelia follows him, still wielding her chainaxe and fully expecting a trap, given how things have been lately
>>
>>46184084
Curse that...
>slowly aims to the patriarch...
>>46184138
>whelp nametag!
>>
Rolled 8, 5, 15 + 5 = 33 (3d20 + 5)

>>46184068
>>46184069
>>46184136
>with Alice firing the men begin firing at the nids all around the room1 per fireteam 3 meltaguns in the bunch
adding +5 for hard to miss
>>
>>46184084
Oh dear... This is really bad...
>switches ammo type for shotgun pistol via ammo selector
>>
>>46184159
>You hear a voice in your head.
I wouldn't do that.

>The patriarch stands up, his psychic voice in your heads it sounds horribly human now that you're up close.

Relax, there's time to talk, and then there's time to fight if you all still want to.
>>
>>46184198
>every cell of her brain is yeling her to run away
>she stands there with the aim set, but not firing her shot
>>
>>46184181
>The genestealers take some losses and are about to charge at you, but the patriarch's will stops them all.

As I said. I want to speak with you all first.
>>
>>46184198
Why talk at all? You know who this is all gonna go down. Don't you tubby?
>>
>Back on the ship, Father Brian finishes reading Ron the latest news from back home. Brian smiles softly as he cleans up the meal he had brought, checks Ron's equipment, and heads back to the mess hall.
>>
>>46184138
Servitors can't tell senpai
>the servitor leads up several flights of stairs and eventually takes Amelia to a small dark room with a couch seated across a coffee table from a leather armchair
>seated in the chair is a human wearing the grey robes of the adeptus astra telepathica
>>
>>46184281
>There is a flash of green light behind Ron
>He cannot turn to see what it was
>>
>>46184263
You're all formidable soldiers, managed to reach this far... and I know of your deals with house tynnus. Even then, now my forces are decimating theirs, winning the battle in the lowerhives. You're all awfully outnumbered and I have a request that could prove beneficial to you all. Want a drink?

>Two hybrids with blankets bring some wine.
>>
>>46184198
>>46184253
>Stands still, looking around the room
>frantically searching for an advantage or a way out
>>
>>46184291
>Amelia nods to the servitor and approaches, without letting her guard down
I am Amelia, of the Adepta Sororitas. I hereby request a message of the utmost importance to be sent immediately to Interrogator Alice Wellesley.
>>
Rolled 9, 16, 7, 9, 6, 14 = 61 (6d20)

>>46184253
>the men stay silent and keep firing, waiting for Alice to order them to stop or do something else.
>A 2nd salvo is shot this time grenades are thrown as well
First three are shots 2nd three are the nades
>>
>>46184310
>picks up the bottle of high class liquor
>and with a heavy hearth drops it on the floor
No thank you.

You do know that your continued persistence will only end in an exterminatus right?
Thread posts: 507
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.