[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/srg/ - Shadowrun General: "Mr. Johnson will see you now..."

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 320
Thread images: 47

File: 1446419265528.jpg (106KB, 600x510px) Image search: [Google]
1446419265528.jpg
106KB, 600x510px
Connecting to JackPoint VPN...
...Identity Spoofed
...Encryption Keys Generated
...Connected to Onion Routers
>>>Login: XXXXXXXXXXXXXX
>>>Enter Passcode: XXXXXXXXXXXXXX
...Biometric Scan Confirmed
Connected to < ERROR: NODE UNKNOWN >

>Pastebin:http://pastebin.com/SsWTY7qr
>Chummer 5:https://github.com/chummer5a/chummer5a/releases
>Issue tracker:https://github.com/chummer5a/chummer5a/issues/

Old Thread: >>46119762

Thread Topic:Meeting with Mr. Johnson.
Where's your favorite place to meet Mr. Johnson? In a private room at the back of a Nightclub? A fancy restaurant? A public event? Do you take your whole team to the meet, or just your Face? What are some things you should always ask a Johnson for? What are some things you should never do at the meet?
>>
>>46166811
>What are some things you should always ask a Johnson for?
an expense account
>>
File: runnersbrunnin.pdf (1B, 486x500px)
runnersbrunnin.pdf
1B, 486x500px
Saw Chummer5 around and thought why the fuck not
On a scale of very to Shinji Matou, how shit would you say this is so far?
>>
>>46166811

Meetings
Preferably in a quiet booth in a diner with a white noise generator

Attendees
Face and Tactical Leader typically handle meets with mage and decker handling overwatch

Expectations
Upfront payment percentage
Dossier from Johnson concerning target
Any unusual requirements like travel are typically handled through the Fixer

Never
Never ever ask for the Johnson to pay for food/drinks
Never get drunk/high/stoned
Never threaten the Johnson with force
>>
>>46166811
>Things to ask the Johnson
1. Probable location of target
2. Which company is running security?
3. Any special requests?
4. Where can I find such a rad tie?
>>
File: MLf44TO.png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
MLf44TO.png
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>46167265
>tie
>not bowtie
AA tier Johnson detected
Maximum Disgust
>>
File: image.jpg (92KB, 382x527px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
92KB, 382x527px
Finding the points to build a good Infiltrator is hard. For most of the otherarchetypes, you only need Skills B to do your job:

The Street Sam just needs some combat skills. The mage can buy the Conjuring skillgroup at 5 and then invest the rest of their points in Spellcasting, Counterspelling, and Assensing. The Decker can buy the Electronics group at 5 and his Cracking skills however they please with points left over. The Rigger only needs his Pilot Vehicle skills, his Perception, his Electronic Warfare, and his Gunnery. The Face picks up Con, Ettiquette, Leadership, and Negotiation.

Meanwhile, an Infiltrator needs high dice in *so many* different things that I' overwhelmed. They can't afford to skip out on anything in the Stealth group: Sneaking, Palming, and Disguise are all huge parts of the role, but you can't set the skillgroup at 5 and call it a day because you'll want to take the (Urban) specialization in Sneaking since Sneaking is your main skill and you want to be as good at that as possible. Then, you need good social skills: at the very least you want a pretty damn high Con and Etiquette pool. Then, you need a decent pool in at least one combat skill (Either Pistols or Unarmed, but probably both) since you're more likely than anyone else to get into trouble while separated from the group. THEN you need Perception to make sure you're not caught off guard while sneaking. THEN, you need both Lockpicking AND Hardware in order to reliably deal with maglocks and anti-tampering systems. AND THEN, after all that, you should consider decent Escape Artist and Gymnastics pools to help you move around secure locations through vents and ledges and shit.

And because the Infiltrator's needs stretch over the spectrum of social, physical AND mental skills attributes to support them, you can't cheap out on attributes either. I'm honestly bewildered on how to be up to par with my teammates when there's so much more that I need to be good at to be passable at my job.
>>
>>46167159
>Never threaten the Johnson with force
Can you threaten Johnson with menacing stare?
>>
>>46167872
Only when it's time for him to pay you.

>>46167302
You sound like you have never had to disguise yourself as a wageslave just to get data on a target.
>>
>>46166811
>Do you take your whole team to the meet, or just your Face?
Whole team unless someone on the team decided to make their character incapable of sitting down, shutting up, and leaving Mr. Johnson alone. That person stays in the car with the window cracked like a dog.
>>
>>46166811
>Where's your favorite place to meet Mr. Johnson?
The day we have the freedom to decide on meet location is the day we're too rich to be Runners anymore. But public events are good. They're crowded, secure and full of surveillance. Plus, you'll have a thousand escape routes if things to south. If you're careful, you can put every aspect of the location to your advantage.

>Do you take your whole team to the meet, or just your Face?
Face, with Sam for a bodyguard to let the Johnson know we mean business. If we can sneak an Infiltrator in without the Johnson noticing, it makes a nice extra angle of attack. Hacker waits in the car, looking through whatever counts for cameras at the meet and scoping out Mr. J on the Matrix.

Asking for higher pay and an advance is a great way to gauge what your Johnson's thinking. Big advances are an automatic red flag unless they come with an expense account, in which case they're a smaller red flag. Always ask for more information. Whether Mr. J gives you legit intel, gives you nothing, or gives you bulldrek, you end up learning something.

>What are some things you should never do at the meet?
Drawn weapons are bad. Using magic is bad. Too much probing is bad. Being too compliant is bad. If you can't look professional without kissing ass, consider another line of work. Oh, and never worry about a Johnson expecting you to kiss his ass. People who care about what SINless garbage think of them don't become Johnsons.
>>
>>46166811
>Where's your favorite place to meet Mr. Johnson?
Resteraunts.

>Do you take your whole team to the meet?
ALWAYS have the entire team unless the Johnson or locale requires otherwise.
The Hacker can do on-the-spot research.
The Mage can read their aura for emotive cues.
The Samurai and Infiltrator can sit calmly, and impress through their evident power and restraint.

Payment to be placed in escrow, limits of discretion, inherent secrecy of the operation, any supplementary requirements of preferences to avoid accidental toe-stepping.

>What are some things you should never do at the meet?
Ask who the employer is. Mention the possibility of failure. Let them know that you're recording everything. Ask for an unreasonable sum. Ask personal questions. Discuss the possibility of them screwing you over. Say anything about being opposed to any group, or person, or ideology.
>>
>>46166811
Run Faster has an entire fluff section on Johnsoning with a section on dos and don'ts a lot of which have been covered in the thread.
>>
>>46166811 (OP)
>Meeting with Mr. Johnson.

Most runs that go bad go bad during the run itself. Security is tripped, a second runner team shows up, standard stuff. A lot of runs go bad during the payout, because Mr. Johnson is a backstabbing drekhead. Sometimes runs go bad during the legwork, because someone spectacularly failed a roll and botched casing the mark.

Has anyone managed to fuck up so hard that they ruined the run during the meet itself?

I really want to hear that story if anyone has it.
>>
>>46168998
My runners made the mistake not to do prepwork when working with a Yakuza leader on proper etiquette and disrespected him.
>>
File: 1446516020986.jpg (469KB, 1400x1050px) Image search: [Google]
1446516020986.jpg
469KB, 1400x1050px
>>46169036
Our GM forgot that our Street Sam had a Vendetta negative quality against the Vory.

Mr. Johnson introduced himself as a representative of the Vory.

Street Samurai failed his composure test.

All hell broke loose.
>>
>>46169036
Our shaman cast "compel truth" on Mr. Johnson once.
>>
>>46169250
>>46169323
I don't know which of these is worse
>>
>>46166811

At least 25% of the money upfront.
>>
>>46169649
Unless your doing assassination, then it goes to 80 upfront.
>>
>>46167159
>Never ever ask for the Johnson to pay for food/drinks
Found the Hong Kong runner hear boys.
>>
>>46169677
Why is assassination so costly up front?
>>
>>46169825
You've already put a bullet in the man's eyes: why would they pay you the other 75%?
It it's a run where you need to get a hostage, or sleal some data, then you have what they want, and you'll destroy it out of spite if they don't pay you the agreed amount.
Same can't be said in an assassination job; kinda difficult to bring the dead back to life, after-all.
>>
File: p.200 excerpt.png (177KB, 358x457px) Image search: [Google]
p.200 excerpt.png
177KB, 358x457px
>>46169989
>>46169825
An excerpt from Run Faster, p. 200
>>
Are there any good one-shot runs floating about for introducing people to the system?

That aren't Food Fight?
>>
>>46169989
That's a lot more reasonable than I expected. Huh, alright. I'd say maybe 50% up front, because then from the Johnson's point of view, you could take that 80% and jet.

I honestly expected you saying something about assassination being bad, like they bitched about in that one book from 4th edition. Seriously, a runner thinking assassination is bad is just deluding theirselves that they aren't already considered mass-murderers under any law or moral code.
>>
I'm surprised that so many groups have the whole team attend the meet in person.

Unless the Johnson is awakened (which is very rare especially sending a Mage to a meet) the meet is general 2 people from each side at the face to face.

PCs
Face
Close Combat Samurai (in case shit goes down)

NPCs
Johnson
Bodyguard

Mage + Spirit is typically present astrally because most restaurants are not warded and it's an effective way to monitor the situation and if shit goes down a spirit can manifest and buy time for the face and samurai to bug out

Decker will often hack the restaurant's host in order to provide overwatch and erase any security tapes (or collect data about the Johnson).

Rigger or Longarm Samurai typically provides overwatch with a long range weapon in case shit goes down.

Basically the assumption is that a competent Johnson will likely have a corp sec team providing overwatch as well so it can be fun to try to make their overwatch team.
>>
>>46170079
It's less likely that you'd take the 80% and jet, seeing as the johnson tends to have all the power and influence of a megacorp behind his words; fucking him over is usually a quick way to end up with elite Knight Erant agents breaking into your house while you sleep and making you as dead as Deus*.

*Although I mean that last part more as a figure of speech. We all know what's inside room 1835 in the Renraku Arcology
>>
>>46170233
A full scale replica of Barney the Dinosaur.
>>
>>46170233
The real David Gavilan?
>>
File: 1458027430368.gif (3MB, 350x280px) Image search: [Google]
1458027430368.gif
3MB, 350x280px
So about a year ago, I made a super-phys-Adept through Chummer for 4e. I used karma chargen and presumed I could use the optional 'initiation at chargen' rule, along with 'buying metamagic.'

This is the result of the monstrocity: http://pastebin.com/a2uJ5rPP

I'd probably change a couple of things, like get Minor Pacifist to make things more interesting.

What are your thoughts, chummer?
>>
>>46170233
The last known copy of the Nadja Daviar + Hestaby sextape?
>>
>>46170233
vagueness and uncertainty
>>
>>46170466
>dependents, gang contacts, and 20K nuyen in debt
It's like you're BEGGING your GM to send gangbangers to your home at night while you're on a run and kidnap your grilfriend/family and torture/mutilate them until you pay up.
>>
>>46170571
Yep.

Or or, piss him off just enough to forget that he's a pacifist and go all Hotline Miami on a bunch of street thugs.

But honestly I'm thinking of getting rid of 'dependance' and it was intended for the AI going through his stuff and bothering him all the time.
>>
>>46170233
A VHS tape containing never-before-seen original Tony Hawk footage.
>>
>>46170233
Bubba the Love Troll
>>
>>46170233
A pallet of life-size dragon dildos, with a note saying "To L, from H".
>>
>>46170233
An embarrassing photo of Lofwyr at the Christmas party
>>
>>46167861
It's not difficult to split infiltration into physical and social; the former is very easy to build for (usually everyone takes a few points in the required skills), while the latter is something for the Face to do. Combining both is an option, but far from required.
>>
There any way to play unusual races like ghouls or vampires in 5e, or do I have to play 4e to do that?
>>
>>46169825
Supposedly it's common for people to get cold feet after a hit is performed ("Oh man, I didn't REALLY want you to kill Jimmy the Snitch, I just wanted you to rough him up so he wouldn't talk to the cops about that thing we did that one time!")
>>46171882
Run Faster for HMHVV Infected, shapeshifters and metavariants, Data Trails for AI.
>>
>>46172017
Anything on free spirits? I'm not seeing anything in Street Grimoire.
>>
>>46172071
Would've mentioned if they existed. They don't exactly fit neatly into the retro-Shadowrunner mold that 5e's line managers are trying for, so it's not exactly surprising they got scrapped.
>>
>>46172131
>retro-Shadowrunner mold that 5e's line managers are trying for
Pfffft-hahahahaha, is that really their intent? Holy shite did they crash HARD on that.
>>
>>46172131
God dammit! I had so much fun playing free spirits in 4e, even if I did have to pay 200 CP to do it.
>>
File: tumblr_n4rh8iwqHH1rfyiu4o1_1280.jpg (784KB, 1038x1200px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n4rh8iwqHH1rfyiu4o1_1280.jpg
784KB, 1038x1200px
>Running new game on Friday
>Look at the character sheets
>Face is a mafia-affiliated, professional, high society social infiltrator
>Team muscle is an ex-corporate bodyguard ork with high etiquette and a code of honor against killing unarmed men
>Decker is a pacifist with a history of working corporate IT
>Shaping ip to be all-round crew of professionals

>Get the magician's character sheet tonight
>Street Shaman with 2 Int
>Hobo With a Shotgun
>Uneducated
>Computer Illiterate

oh god
>>
>>46172175
This is literally how Shadowrun Storytime started up.
You'd better post the stories of the inevitable chaos this group and strange hobo-shaman will accomplish.
>>
File: 1456822278138.jpg (314KB, 1062x751px) Image search: [Google]
1456822278138.jpg
314KB, 1062x751px
>>46166811
How do you deal with civilians, /srg/?

Say, the 216th floor of the office is supposed to be empty at night, but one of the night guards brought an accountant up for a midnight rendezvous
>>
>>46172259
I know the guards don't really give a fuck, so there's no use worrying about them: what's the point of thinking about colatteral damage when when the other guy isn't?
>>
>>46172259
Depends on the circumstance. Should they notice me, or if I am likely to be discovered due to lack of convenient hiding places, then I'd probably try to knock them out quickly to avoid any call for backup.

Otherwise I'd continue doing what I do best as an infiltrator, hide in the shadows watching the whole thing like the huge voyeur I am and wait for them to leave. Unless there was a time constraint on the mission, in which case I'd try to avoid them or resort to the standard procedure of surprise tazings.
>>
File: Neotokyo.png (120KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Neotokyo.png
120KB, 1920x1080px
>>46172259
Laes makes many problems go away. I had a PC join my games once that used the stuff as a code of honour, actually. He'd take it after every confirming the completion of the job, in the presence of the Johnson. Said it was his 'forgetful calling card'. Odd game, that one.
>>46172146
Mm. The idea seems to be that 4th edition went too far towards transhumanist scifi and lost its cyberpunk roots. Hence the resurgence of cyberdecks and such. The concept is noble enough in its way, but they did kinda miss the mark. Supposedly one of the line managers got a bee in his bonnet about how anyone could be a hacker with enough money.
>>46172173
Granted, but most of that fun was probably the stupid shit you could do as a spirit like wander in wherever the shit you wanted, manifest to do the thing then wander out.
>>
>>46172427
Nah, I usually played possession spirits. Best part of playing spirits was the flavor of being something that is both wise beyond belief, yet naive and unknowing of the moral world.
>>
File: 1457916909997.jpg (93KB, 709x506px) Image search: [Google]
1457916909997.jpg
93KB, 709x506px
>>46172427
They missed the mark by 180 degrees. 4th edition perhaps strayed too far in to just regular sci-fi than cyberpunk, but 5th has done nothing to fix that. Especially since they're making magic more and more important than tech in the world with everything they put out. It feels like even tech now is becoming magic, it's annoying really.
They don't even have proper cyberdecks. What is this IPad bullshit.
>>
>>46172491
Anon it has a unicorn and stars on the case.
>>
>>46172427
Thats neat, reminds me of the plastic faced man from SR:HK.
>>
>>46172535
Just shoot me now
>>
>>46172535
>>46172568
I'm pretty sure that's supposed to be dev_grrl
>>
I've never done any tabletop but I've always wanted to that combined with cyberpunk and heist shit giving me a giant boner makes me want to try to get into shadowrun. Is shadowrun a horrible choice for a first timer? How does one find a group to play with? Any tips on how to not come off as the giant sperg lord I am?
>>
>>46172669
I've heard that as well.
Jesus christ Shadowrun why would you have a 16 year old de-... Sorry, /hacker/, who has hunted the hardest of criminals, can smash through any IC, and talks like... Well, shit, a 16 year old girl.

Metaplot is what makes me not take you seriously, Shadowrun.
>>
>>46172669
That explains it: it's just Fast-Jack's daughteru being an angsty teenager.

>>46172690
>is shadowrun a horrible choice for a first timer
Eh. Kinda.
It's not that the mechanics are particularly hard or anything, it's just that you need a really good grasp on the setting/lore to really play properly. This wouldn't be a problem, if it weren't for the fact that actually learning the lore is pretty fucking hard.
>>
>>46172491

That actually looks pretty awesome.
>>
File: 1399481418650.gif (100KB, 300x100px) Image search: [Google]
1399481418650.gif
100KB, 300x100px
>>46172784
>>
What's the best metavariant if I want to make my jewish mage a walking steryotype?
>>
File: 21898129031087231-0923123712.gif (205KB, 499x377px) Image search: [Google]
21898129031087231-0923123712.gif
205KB, 499x377px
>Mr. Johnson for an AA Japancorp asks us to intercept some guns that a rival corp has organized to "fall off the back of a truck" in Vory territory
>Intercept gun truck during deal
>Murder the fuck out of the Vory and the truck guards
>Steal guns
>Caught on truck's security camera
>Distinctive style
>Vory's corp associate helps them identify my street shaman
>They murder character's kid sister dependent while we're out on another run
>Bury dead sister
>Go Hotline Miami on Vory bar
>Get lead on their corporate contact
>Get home
>Sister is home waiting for me
>She apologizes for sneaking out without telling me the other night, wanted to visit the Ork Underground with some friends
>Get the team's mage to subtly assense her without letting her in on the fact she's supposed to be dead
>Team mage says that her aura matches my ostensibly dead sister
>Drive out to the spot we buried her in at the dead of night
>Dig up grave
>Dead sister is still in grave
>Drive back home
>Alive sister is still in bed

What the fuck is going on

I've been playing Shadowrun for eight years and I have a pretty good grasp on spirits and shedim and lore and shit but I have no fucking clue what the GM is pulling

He's just grinning like a madman when even try to slightly pry for leads and I think I'm actually going to lose sleep trying to figure out what horrible shit has just happened tonight

/srg/ do you have any fucking idea what my GM could be pulling with this because this is the first time in a while rp stuff has got me kind of on edge
>>
>>46172926
You got played ya dip, they wanted vory to take a hit so they manipulated you the way only a corp can into kicking vory shit in
>>
>>46172926
>Street shaman

meant to type street samurai, otherwise I wouldn't have needed the mage to assense her
>>
File: tumblr_nrnqtxJRjs1swr0eao6_1280.jpg (251KB, 730x1095px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nrnqtxJRjs1swr0eao6_1280.jpg
251KB, 730x1095px
>>46172926
Dead sister was an accelerated growth clone to make you do what
>>46172950
said.
Without the chance of you finding out who REALLY killed your sister and going apeshit on them
>>
>>46172926
idk, but when you find out you owe us a story.
>>
File: 839.gif (3MB, 680x425px) Image search: [Google]
839.gif
3MB, 680x425px
>>46172857
I too want to see someone make a Happy Merchant character. Though I'm not just limiting it to mages. Scheckel shaman would be pretty neat. Summon Currency Golem!
Make sure no matter what class to have plenty of Charisma so you can dupe goyim into doing your bidding.
>>
>>46172926
whatever it is, you're not gonna be able to find out easily. You're gonna need to make finding out to be a whole god-damned side-quest as you trek through the swamps of Borneo to find some hermit who knows all about this kind of shit, or some other equally daunting task.

Be afraid, anon. Be very, VERY afraid... but you're a shadowrunner, so paranoia isn't something unknown to you.
>>
File: Le Happy Thalmor.png (18KB, 527x594px) Image search: [Google]
Le Happy Thalmor.png
18KB, 527x594px
>>46173034
>mfw jewish
>mfw grandfather teaches Kabbalah, is (was) a freemason, and owns a bunch of books about magic and shit
>mfw I'm gonna play a mage based on my grandfather
I do not think there has ever been a time to say "I was born to play this character" as much as right now.
>>
>>46173122
>playing rpgs when you could be learning jew magic
Come on anon
>>
>>46173122
>Kabbalah based mage

I take it you're a big Unsong fan
>>
>>46173147
>implying I don't do both

>>46173163
I've never heard of it, but even basic research shows me that I need to fucking read this book.
>>
>>46173211
Imagine Shadowrun with Judaism instead of Tolkien
>>
>>46173211
Do you use your jew magic to roll better?
>>
>>46173331
Tolkein was already inspired by too much judeo-christianity. I don't think it would be that different.

>>46173333
Serious answer: I use jew magic to meditate, sleep soundly, and ward of evil spirits (I'm still not sure if they're a thing, but if they are, better safe than sorry).
>>
>>46173398
>I'm still not sure if they're a thing, but if they are, better safe than sorry

I feel that. I'm not a very religious man, but I grew up with a mom who believed in all sorts of evil spirits and ghosts and shit. If you asked me if I believed in any of that I would say "not really" but if you asked me to play with one of those fucking ouija boards I'd tell you to fuck off. Nothing good could possibly come from one of those. If the ghosts ARE real, what the fuck is that gon do besides piss them the fuck off?
>>
>>46173398
Bruh can you teach me that sleep one? I need to get my shit on track
>>
>>46173465
The sleep one is the hardest one for me to teach you, since it involves praying, but I can teach you a mostly mundane method.
>A half hour before you want to go to bed, make sure you're already done for the night; teeth bushed, in PJs, that sort of thing.
>turn of lights, go to your bed. From there, sit upright on the bed (leaning back slightly), and wait until you can hear your heartbeat.
>pick a number between 20 and 50 (I recommend lower numbers, and have personally never needed to do more than 30)
>Now, you will be doing self visualization. Imagine you just stepped into an elevator, and are descending into a deep basement. Imagine the elevator descending from the ground to the first basement, then to the second, and the third, and so on and so forth. Imagine an audible ping/sound whenever the elevator descends a story.
>the elevator should change floors at a rate of once every two heartbeats.
>every time the elevator descends and you hear a ping, imagine yourself being 10 times more relaxed than you just were.
>once you've finished counting to your chosen number, slowly lean back until you're lying on your bed.
>you should be relaxed enough to go to sleep.
Also, there's something more powerful than jewish magic, and that's jewish medicine. I strongly recommend that you pick up a case or 2 of Melatonine. Available without prescription, this naturally-occuring medication is placed under the tongue until it dissolves, causing the onset of drowsiness almost immediately. Look for the peppermint flavoured ones.
>>
>>46173697
>Also, there's something more powerful than jewish magic, and that's jewish medicine. I strongly recommend that you pick up a case or 2 of Melatonine. Available without prescription, this naturally-occuring medication is placed under the tongue until it dissolves, causing the onset of drowsiness almost immediately. Look for the peppermint flavoured ones.
Did you invest in melatonine?
>>
>>46173819
Don't quite have the shekels to invest in whatever, but I do use it regularly.
>>
>>46172298
Because the corp gives a shit. You shoot up their security, they have to pay for a bunch of shit they didn't have to previously. Like counseling, and replacement security. You cost them your pay in fees for cleaning up after you, rest assured they take it out of your ass later.
>>
>>46174029
All I know is that every time I've tried to use a human shield, the other guys weren't fazed a bit.
>>
>>46173697
>>46173852
melatonin works fine. just dont use vape flavors with it. just makes it hard to get out of bed.
>>
Who's the least anoying jackpoint user in the fluff? I'm reading through some of the sourcebooks now, and each of these characters is infuriationg
>netcat has a huge victim complex
>clockwork's a stormfag
>slam-0!'s a pain in the ass
>/dev/girl's an immature teenager
>man-with-no-name is trying too hard to sound mystical
Please, just give me one likeable background character. Just one.
>>
>>46174416
Neon Samurai was the best
>>
>>46174060
Then your GM is shit. Corps care about the bottom line. Killing corpsec cuts into that bottom line. They can account for losing paydata, or a prototype. They won't be happy, but they have funds set aside for that kind of thing.

What they don't set aside cash for is people murdering their civilians in their buildings. Because professionals don't splatter innocents all over every wall.
>>
>>46174416
theyre funny for the same reason archer is funny.
Theyre all terrible and i would have stabbed each and everyone twice if i knew them in real life.
>>
>>46174438
Then give me my Krieger. Anything's better than Slam-0! going on for a page and a half about hacking being sexist and a a boy's club and we should all be progressive and shit.
>>
File: 1415077870974.jpg (254KB, 958x900px) Image search: [Google]
1415077870974.jpg
254KB, 958x900px
>>46174416
Any of the people they bring in for one book or other minor things.

Skinny Dipper a cute.
>>
>>46174416

Kane's not a complete twit.

Although I think he gets it by association with /dev/grrl.
>>
>>46174580
>not a complete twit
>Brags about selling innocent people into slavery and killing shadowrunners instead of paying them.
>>
>>46174592

Sure, he's an asshole, but he's not a twit.

How about Hannibelle? Although I guess she eats people.
>>
>>46174627
she can't really help it, though.

I think we can all agree, though, that whoever it is, it's not Harlequin.
>>
File: approvalnod.gif (1MB, 325x245px) Image search: [Google]
approvalnod.gif
1MB, 325x245px
>>46174648

You got that right, chummer.
>>
>>46174592
No, he is. The writers just gloss over it and expect everyone to like the guy.
>>
>>46174775
The fact he's even allowed on Jackpoint after all that shit is just bewildering.
>>
>>46174416
They're all writer self-inserts and "OC's",so... None.

The best thing they could do is drop the stupidity, come up with a better layout and proofread/test their rules instead of filling pages of bullshit.
>>
>>46174029
This. The fifth edition rulebook explicitly tells you that security personnel is one of the most expensive things a corp has to pay for. Hence the minimal security until a breach is confirmed.

Also, while a corp may be a heartless entity that doesn't really care about their employees except for how they affect their bottom line, the individual employees aren't lemmings marching off a cliff to their deaths. They don't want to die. They don't want to kill their friends. They don't want to think about the fact that the next time someone takes a hostage, it could be them that gets shredded by friendly fire.

Sure, if what you took is important enough, taking a random security guard as a hostage won't help you. But if it's something valuable-but-ultimately-replaceable they're probably not going to gun down their comrades in cold blood.
>>
>>46174416
I think Bull's okay. Tough-sounding dude that's really experienced and is now just trying to pass on that experience so less people kick the bucket.
>>
How rare is real meat in shadowrun?
How much would rat, crocodile, dog, or pidgeon go for on kebabs?
>>
>>46175096
As a general rule of thumb, assume someone with a middle class lifestyle can afford to eat real meat once a week and someone with a low lifestyle can afford to eat meat about once or twice a month. High and Luxury see you eating real meat regularly, whereas Squatter and Street means the only real meat you're getting is the devil rat you catch.
>>
>>46166811
Meeting a Johnson either on the 'trix or though hacking his personal telecom and speaking with him that way are favorites of mine. If that can't be done, hacking the team's telecoms and listening in/running overwatch is the backup.

Always let the Face handle it. Publicly. Privately, always make sure backup is a sniper round away at MOST. Preferably just a booth/alley or two away, is far better.

Always ask the Johnson for any available intel. Never trust it. Do your own footwork always. Just make sure to up the price at the turn-in based on how much the Johnson lied/failed about the intel.

Never have a meet with corporate Johnson face to face. Street Johnson's are ok, because they screw you and it's all over the streets in minutes. Corporate Johnson's don't give a fuck. You can't touch them half the time anyways. Keep their dealings going through your fixer. That way, you can kill him if things go really bad. (After that you can have a story of rip-roaring revenge as you investigate who the actual Johnson is and how to best take your vengeance)
>>
>>46175096
That relies on your lifestyle.
Squatter - Never
Low - Rarely
Middle - Sometimes
High - Often
Luxury - Always
>>
>playing with charsheet style
>firefox displays it as intended
>chrome displays it as intended
>even fucking ie displays it as intended
>preview in chummer is completely fucked despite it's supposed to use ie installed in system
This shit is triggering me on so many levels.
>>
So I just started playing the video games from the last Humble Jumbo Bundle, but I've never seen Shadowrun in the wild? I've seen DnD, Pathfinder, Edge of the Empire, and some others just at my local Barnes&Noble, but how do you find people playing Shadowrun in the wild? Or is it just a thing groups end up doing after getting together?
>>
So the plan for the next run is to kick in the front door waving automatics, and then go Postal on the inevitably small group of civilians that will be inside with Stick-n-Shock (then cuff them for good measure) while the decker tries to get us access to a building so we can go do our job.

Good plan or?
>>
>>46175284
I think I know what's going on. Could you please try adding this registry entry to your computer? https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/17469748/Chummer.reg

https://weblog.west-wind.com/posts/2011/May/21/Web-Browser-Control-Specifying-the-IE-Version
>>
>>46175315
I play it with an online group. A lot of other people do as well. If you got a local hobby shop you may be able to start a game.

From my experience IRL, everybody is always "interested" in Shadowrun when you give them the premise. But when you give them the book and try to get them to chargen is when most people will drop off. Then when they realize you can quite easily do whatever the hell you want that usually hooks them.

Everyone's first character is always something poorly created, such as All-Gunz McAdept, Bisexual Catgirl Raiden with 9 dice to blades, or the classic Reckless Mage. But once they realize that a small amount of specialization is useful they'll start building stuff that doesn't blow.

But what's the fun in that?

Other than that, there are some official things that happened IIRC. They call them "Shadowrun Missions" and they do them at cons. Or did them. I don't know. There's also Runnerhub if you're dead desperate for a game. Do yourself a solid and make a face that's good at shooting and actually roleplay (unless your DM is more of a rollplayer. My DM can't into RP but will just say how the character responds rather than get in character with every NPC.)
>>
>>46175397
Yeah, just found out. Now looking for a way to force it to use latest version programmatically.
>>
>>46175468
If that works for you, I'll shunt it in to the registry from my end.
>>
>>46174416
I like Clockwork
>>
>>46175479
Uh, find other way around. By default it uses compatible mode, but if you insert following code in html, it will act as latest version (like normal ie does)
<meta http-equiv="X-UA-Compatible" content="IE=edge"/>
>>
>>46175479
And, btw, if you force version through registry people with outdated version will have problems, probably. With soft solution they will be able to use other browser to print charsheet normally.
>>
>>46167079

It appears to be less shitty than fucking Shinji at the very least.
>>
Random shower thoughts: Do Spirits talk? Did they learn to speak? Do they speak different languages in different parts of the world? If a rend sends you from the US to Japan, can you still summon Spirits there that understand your commands?
>>
>>46175803
>If a rend
In a run*
>>
>>46175342
Depends. But generally speaking, you'd have Lone Star or Knight Errand on your ass in minutes. Waving around guns in a corp controlled sector tends to lead to swift, brutal retribution. It might work assuming the corp is small enough that security is so lax you can get in and out before the big guns arrive, but I would expect a serious firefight.

>>46175803
Spirits don't "talk" in the conventional sense. They communicate telepathically with the summoner. You can always understand them since they generally adjust themselves to the summoner. Remember, they don't actually live on earth. They're from another metaplane.
>>
>>46175453
Thanks this is a massive help. I'm already running a FFG Star Wars game and could run 5e, and roleplaying as a foil to my players, so that's no problem, especially with as many options as Shadowrun has.

I might want a different group for Shadowrun, or at least put my current one through a few more paces first. Really though, thanks again.
>>
>>46175871
I was under the impression that the faith and culture of the summoner had a strong impact on the aspect of the Spirit, I thought maybe language had one too. Good to know.

So, can I summon a low strengh Spirit to act as an universal translator?
>>
You ever make your players act out real life terrorist attacks in game for your amusement?
>>
>>46172742
Pretty sure she's 21 at the moment, as of 2078.
>>
>>46174803
Not self inserts, seeing as the authors don't write about their own characters ... but yeah.
>>
>>46174416
The Smiling Bandit is a Bro
KAM is a bro
Plan 9 has some fun insights
Rigger X is occasionally interesting
>>
>>46175149
so for a squatter to low level living area, discount meateries may be a thing.
>>
>>46174416
I like Plan 9, transhumanist conspiracy theorist. Sunshine and Snopes are pretty good at what they do, which is rooting out the actual truth. Mr. Bonds is business savvy, obviously, and knows his way around corporate. Butch is a doctor who's done some shitty things trying to make things better for other people, namely with CFD. Just a few of the slightly less prominent ones I like.

>>46174803
Every character is an OC, technically speaking. That doesn't mean they're all snowflakes.
>>
>>46175871
Yeah we're loaded for war. I plan on turning it into a hostage situation if things go south. We've got multiple exit strategies and if need be, we can fight a Lone Star team. We're pretty beefy.

>>46175878
No problem, chummer.

Also - I recommend (if you're playing 5E) to use Run Faster and Run & Gun along with the core rulebook even if it is your first time playing it. It may seem like a lot at first, but trust me, with the amount of stuff that are in both books that aren't available after chargen, your players will be looking back wishing that you had these available to them.

Also tactics, martial arts, some option rules for starts etc. I'd say use Sum to Ten because it's essentially priority but less restricting but that's up to you. Good luck running it.
>>
>>46176125
I will write this all down and put it in the front of my rulebooks for when my group feels ready to change systems.
>>
>>46176125
>>46176317
Oh I was stupid and just tossed 5e out like it was nothing, I meant 5e for DnD, but seeing as 5e is the newest overall edition for Shadowrun as well, I'm still gonna keep the advice
>>
>>46175479
Hijacking post, do you think you could sneak us those ten pages of errata you mentioned yesterday?
>>
>>46176125
>I plan on turning it into a hostage situation if things go south.

I'd argue you'd be better off using the illusion of a hostage situation/bomb threat as a temporary smokescreen to cover your escape rather than actually standing your ground. Pushed far enough, a corp will come down on you hard with exactly zero concern for metahuman collateral damage.
>>
File: latest[1].jpg (133KB, 1280x1707px) Image search: [Google]
latest[1].jpg
133KB, 1280x1707px
What's more important in 5E, skills or attributes ? Speaking for a Street Sam specifically.
>>
>>46176582
Street Samurai's can generally get a lot of attribute buffs by purchasing 'ware. At standard chargen with A Priority in Money you can get something like +2 to AGI/STR and +4 to REA pretty easily.

That is, however, if you decide to go the whole passive way rather than getting cyber limbs. I'd say skills, but that's because I REALLY like having the ability to do whatever the hell I want. What meta-type do you plan on playing as?
>>
File: rhea_by_otomozok-d9fonc1.jpg (631KB, 1200x701px) Image search: [Google]
rhea_by_otomozok-d9fonc1.jpg
631KB, 1200x701px
>>46176451
Not something I have access to unfortunately, I'm basically just parroting shit I've heard freelancers kvetch about.
>>
File: latest[1].jpg (126KB, 1280x1600px) Image search: [Google]
latest[1].jpg
126KB, 1280x1600px
>>46176616
Human, I guess maybe even picture related. So I guess nuyen > skills > attributes > meta type > magical abilities ? Did they add qualities that increase your essence in the splat books ?

Also, I know there's an alternative character creation method using purely karma - is it "better" than the priority system with more points to spend or is it purely streamlined system for beginners vs most customizable system for veterans ?
>>
>>46176747
Sword in one hand, fireball in the other is my alternative but I have not read how exactly magic works and how feasible this is.
>>
>want to go fast
>none of the options are fast enough
I feel like I need to put rocket augmentations on myself after getting maximum wired reflexes or something
>>
>>46176920
>what is skimmers
>>
>>46176960
I need to get skimmers and some kind of leg-engine augment and rockets.

Then I need a good 5 blocks of run-up area.

and THEN I need to kick something.
>>
>>46176990
You can just shoot yourself in the head at this point. Result is about the same aside from hole in the wall.
>>
>>46176642
Damnit, you gotta get us those sheets stat
>>
>>46175493
Hey, if you're of the stormfag persuasion, I'm not making judgements.
That being said, Clockwork sounds like one of those really boring, straightforward racists who make other racists look disproportionately stupid. With how much Clockwork tells degenerates to burn on crosses, he might as well be part of Caesar's Legion.
>>
So a few my players have taken to repeatedly opting to go loud and shoot up any given location and everyone/thing in it as their main approach while taking little to no precautions to hide their identity or avoid being spotted by cameras. I know that there should be consequences for this, but do any you have any idea of a reasonable consequence of them doing this???
>>
>>46176747
Karmagen creates more rounded characters at the cost of lower power level overall due to the increasing cost of high scores.

For example a human with all 4s for attributes costs 360 karma before skills
>>
File: what a shame.jpg (29KB, 600x404px) Image search: [Google]
what a shame.jpg
29KB, 600x404px
>mfw 4e's great hacking rules are replaced with 5e's drek
>>
File: tumblr_o2j93rhXTD1si96eio1_1280.jpg (286KB, 1087x1280px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o2j93rhXTD1si96eio1_1280.jpg
286KB, 1087x1280px
>>46177063
You'd probably have better luck hiring shadowrunners. Or seducing Wakshaani or LittleMac. Or hiring shadowrunners to seduce Wakshaani or LittleMac.
>>46177192
Ehhhhhh.
>>
>>46177250
>ehhhhhh
I'm intriuged: what could 5e possibly have done better than 4e?
>>
>>46177192
Lolololol

>4e hacking being good
>>
>>46177338
not good, just better than 5e hacking.
>>
>>46175988
>Also she's an underage elven girl and in 2072 at just 16 years old
So yes, you're correct, she's around that age. Doesn't stop her from acting like a child.

Also, I must say, damn Shadowrun, you advance your timeline fast.
>>
File: tumblr_ni627hDvUq1td4aslo1_1280.jpg (135KB, 652x659px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ni627hDvUq1td4aslo1_1280.jpg
135KB, 652x659px
>>46177314
It did do a bit to ensure that the decker/hacker archetype still existed; 4e's hack-a-stacks meant that anyone with 50k to spare could more or less hack as well as the 'dedicated' hacker. 5e's major problem is that it's slow for deckers to get and use marks in a rapid-fire situation and the fluff is terrible. And that cyberdecks are stupid expensive.

I'm personally not a fan of either set of rules and just use the 'hacking = brain hacking magic' rules, but that's a whole other bag of cats.
>>
File: 2314125153415.png (117KB, 322x279px) Image search: [Google]
2314125153415.png
117KB, 322x279px
>>46177192
>mfw 3e's great hacking rules are replaced with 4e's drek
>>
>>46177365
Sure, keep telling yourself that.
>>
>>46177100
KE and Lone Star make a task force specifically to track them down.
Have them investigate ritual links on-site, look at the patterns of what jobs they take, go after their contacts, hell, maybe have them offer the PCs a fake job to bust them.
Basically, once the PCs are on the radar, law enforcement stops being reactionary and starts working on it's own.
>>
>>46177393
I just like how 4e makes hacking a lot more simple and abstract, rather than how 5e makes it based on matrix combat. The extended-test system feels a lot more realistic to me than the mark system.

Besides, 5e hasn't done much to fix the "nuyebn = skill" problem.
>>
>>46177393
>50k to spare could more or less hack as well as the 'dedicated' hacker
An agent was expressly inferior to a dedicated hacker, anon, due to lack of finesse and intelligence, and powerful comms did shit all if you didn't have basic competence to use them. At that point, you'd be able to keep someone OUT of your shit, but you weren't going toe to toe with a spider and winning.
>>
>>46177100
The cops start ACTING LIKE COPS.
They start building evidence, do what >>46177490 says. Depending on who they have offended, even corps would be willing to cooperate if it meant being able to string some runners up as examples.
Last, and the most dreaded:
During one of their runs, a city wide alert goes out: Ares, for 6 hours, has open airspace throughout the city.
HRTs start dropping from the sky like rain, drones are in FULL use, 3 units of FIREwatch have been seconded to KE precisely for this moment of maximum fuck you.
Show them the true meaning of terror.
>>
>>46177100
Less and less jobs become available to them. A pattern of unprofessional, loud and explosive behaviour on jobs is going to turn off potential Mr. Johnsons. Some jobs require a good explosion or two, but most people prefer a quiet, professional touch. It's hard to maintain plausible deniability when entire buildings are being leveled and bodies left in your wake.
>>
>>46177542
Got a point. Only thing 5e had to do was make agents worse, and you're good. Catalyst had no justification for throwing the baby out with the bathwater.
>>
>>46177648
See, I'm conflicted about agents.
I liked agents because in a setting like SR where it is assumed out of hand you will have a hacker in the group, it means someone MUST be the guy, even if they aren't really interested, or hire an npc to do it.
Agents allowed groups where the players weren't interested in hacking to get by on the basic shit and protect yourself from roaming hacking attempts. You could slice a basic door, but not a vault. You could bruteforce a password, but not beat a spider.
You could get by enough in the Sixth World to survive without a dedicated hacker dudebro.
>>
>>46177747
If you don't have a hacker, just hire an NPC, or be an understanding DM and make hacking less important.
>>
>>46177793
I'm not even talking about big "hey, gotta hack into the mainframe for the data" hacking.
I'm talking about the semi-essential stuff, making sure your comm doesn't get hacked into, cracking into and cleaning up video footage.
Shit that doesn't require an npc, but is entirely within the player's purview to do on their own recognizance, knowing that covering your tracks+ass is important.
>>
>>46177870
Invest in a high rating comlink, run silent (okay, won't do much against a dedicated hacker without Sleaze), mod with a program that boosts Firewall, turn it off completely once in a while.

Hell, you can even mod the comlink to carry an Agent that'll look for either info or foreign marks on your stuff for you.
>>
>>46176920
Are you an elf? Get HMHVV II Infected.
>>
>>46177926
Yes, and you know what that does?
That makes it so that outside of some edge cases, your shit won't get hacked directly.
I play very trenchcoat, so making sure video footage is doctored/trace evidence gone is important.
>>
>>46177608
I have done that, seeing as they blew up an Ares office in Seattle and have now bugged out to Hong Kong under the "protection" of a Triad they owe 200k nuyen to. I tried to put a hard reset on the whole notoriety thing to give them a chance to actually play it safe now that they're not all totally new to the system. But they keep doing the same thing and one just gets salty when there's less jobs saying "If you think extremists won't hire us, you're dumb"
>>
>>46173122
Jew-anon here. Still working on my kabbalah mage.

So far, I'm leaning towards Gnome mage with Kabbala tradition. Jewiest name I could think of is Chaim Cattzenstein. Thinking his runner-name's gonna be Enoch.

Any other recommendations?

Anyone else have
>>
>>46178085
ignore that last line, goyim
>>
File: 1452333376915.jpg (21KB, 332x320px) Image search: [Google]
1452333376915.jpg
21KB, 332x320px
How do I make a conjurer pimp?

Like, are there spirits one could entreat to perform sexual favors for paying clients? Would you want to go with materialization or possession (or inhabitation, I suppose; would be an intriguing new crack for the bugs to try to break in through)?
>>
>>46166811
Hi, I was tricked into believing this was a new Netrunner thread because OP picture, so here's another Netrunner picture.
This is a DDoS attack as seen in Netrunner, a horde of zombies blocking a piece of ICE from being rezzed.
>>
>>46178016
Sounds like your problem is more that you need a deck. Good news, the Agent can do that as well if you give it the necessary tools. A small Attack Dongle and the Smoke'n'Mirrors program in the second program slot will turn your comlink into a budget deck.

If you have access to the computers with the files to be doctored it will be enough. If you have to go through the host, you'll need a real decker anyway.
>>
>>46174416

Aufheben was a decent guy
>>
>>46177192
>mfw I replaced 4e's hacking rules with the ones by Trollman
>mfw I have no face
>>
>>46174416
Snopes, Thorn, Plan 9 (in small doses), Pistons, Fianchetto (when the writers remember he's actually supposed to have a personality), Hard Exit and The Smiling Bandit.
>>
>>46178188
Pick whatever kind of spirit, and buy the ritual spell to summon it. If you're an adept or mundane you'll need the arcana skill and a talismonger to create the proper reagents.
>>
>>46178320
Raising a matrix attribute has no effect when you lack the attribute to start with - which means you have a choice between program carrier and modding in whatever attribute you don't have a dongle for.
>>
>>46178358
Trollman rules?
>>
File: 71d9a85whzL.jpg (209KB, 893x1360px) Image search: [Google]
71d9a85whzL.jpg
209KB, 893x1360px
>>46178085
Is he from Alaska?
>>
>>46178067
They start getting contacted by extremist groups then, if they make a reputation for themselves as being good at blow shit up, have neo-ISIS and Humanis hire them to hit civilian and soft targets. Make it pretty obvious they are working for straight up terrorists.

This might not dissuade the party (which is fine, bad people do bad things), but when Ares and the media find out that the guys who blew up their office are now internationally wanted terrorists? Can you imagine the publicity if an Ares firewatch team took them down after they did something like what happened in Brussels today?
>>
So what martial art would a former Yakuza hitman specialize in.

My guess is some sort of blend of Karate, Judo, Kendo, etc but there doesn't seem to be any indication that they would be using a Koryu of some sort unless Shadowrun has way more samurai influenced Yaks than the real world.
>>
>>46178715

They suck ball unless you are looking to do GitS style Ghosthacking
>>
>>46178771
no, but it looks like i've got another book to read.
>>
>>46178790
check out Run and Gun; great crunch for martial arts.
>>
>>46178804
yeah, but what are they?
>>
>>46178874
1/2
>>
>>46178790

Assuming you're looking for martial arts from Run & Gun:

If he uses a sword, probably Kenjutsu.

Unarmed, probably Karate, Ninjitsu, or Jujitsu, depending on what flavor you're looking for.
>>
>>46178902
2/2
>>
How do you go about matrix opposition, /srg/?
Do you have enemy spiders hacking and hindering the players while they are in a firefight with security, targeting specific people/gear to fuck with or locking down areas and activating security turrets?
>>
File: Fields of Fire.jpg (421KB, 1275x1645px) Image search: [Google]
Fields of Fire.jpg
421KB, 1275x1645px
anyone have any idea what ended up happening with Matador? that guy was dope.
>>
>>46178902
>You don't lose essence when you lose a limb
But that's wrong.
>>
>>46179224
No it's not, unless you go by 1E/2E (unsure about 3E here), and those rules are for 4E.
>>
>>46179177
Dead, and Picodor now runs his outfit.
>>
>>46179298
The first three editions said that losing a limb justifies essence loss. It even says it in 4E, albeit in an optional rule (I suppose people just can't handle losing essence. Damn mages)

Canonically, you lose essence when you lose limbs.
>>
>>46179224
in 4e (what this is written for) losing essence for losing limb is an optional rule which I for example do not use
>>
>>46175315
was talking about playing the vidya with a dude who became my GM. Now im looking for an online game.
a shame really. his campaign was about the porn and pleasure industry in cali.
>>
>>46179343
Exactly, in 4E it's an optional rule (which most people don't use), so it's silly to get upset when a replacement ruleset assumes that the majority of people are using a rule not included by default.
>>
>>46179437
assumes that the majority aren't*
>>
>>46179437
Why do most people not use it?
>>
>>46179506
because youll usually end up replacing it anyways?
>>
>>46179506
Ignoring any impact of the rule itself, simply because it isn't included by default and requires people to "opt-in" persay, you can pretty safely assume the adoption base of that rule is going to be in the minority compared to people who simply read the default rules and go with that.
For example, how many people have you seen specifically using the optional rules offered in Run Faster? I've never seen a game use them once.
>>
>>46179522
Replacing the limb keeps the essence hole, does it not?

>>46179542
I suppose so. Maybe I'm just the minority that would use it, then.
>>
>>46179580
There's also not a lot of cases where a PC would lose a limb, since SR doesn't really have location based damage (although IIRC 4E has another optional rule for this).
Personally I wouldn't use it because it removes having one limb as an option.
For example, if I'm a mage and I get hit by a truck, crushing my arm and making it useless, without the rule I need to make a choice between having two arms or a stronger magic rating, and deal with that. Whereas if I've already lost the essence, there's no reason not to get a bitchin' cyberarm.
>>
>>46179748
I hate to say it, but that's how burnouts are made. It also feels far too gamey to me to just let it slide like that.
>>
>>46179011

I don't ever have the NPC spiders waste actions trying to brick the PCs because it's a waste of actions.

I do have them coordinating the response using security cameras and preferably siphoning the PCs into killing zones.
>>
>>46179819
I don't think it's gamey at all, it could easily be explained that losing an arm is fine because your body recognizes "Oh, yeah, my arm is gone, aight." and once you strap on a cyberarm your body goes "Wait hold up, my arm is gone, why the fuck is there something here that is like my arm but not my arm this is weird."
It adds another choice for the character to make, would they be willing to sacrifice some of their magical power to be able to have two arms again? It becomes less of a question of having enough nuyen for a cyberarm and more a question of if that character values their magical ability more than say, their left arm. In most cases, the "optimal" choice would be to get a cyberarm, obviously, since losing one point of magic really isn't that big of a deal in comparison with taking huge penalties to anything relating to two arms, so why not give people the "inferior" option?
Hell, the street doc in SR:HK had both his legs crushed and used a wheelchair instead of getting cyberlegs, because he valued his sense of self and empathy more than being able to walk.
>>
>>46178446
>Fianchetto is supposed to have a personality.

Look, not that I doubt you, but could you point out a source? I would really, really love to actually like someone on Jackpoint.
>>
I just skip literally all the fluff in the sourcebooks aside from basic gear descriptions, to be honest.
The only time I've actually sat down and read fluff from a supplement was for NYC, because my runners were heading there and I needed ideas.
>>
>>46179907
>Oh, yeah, my arm is gone, aight
sorry I just have to stop you there
that is SO not what your body does
>>
>>46178628
>Raising a matrix attribute has no effect when you lack the attribute to start with

Right, but the other guy has a point. Start with the Evotech Himitsu (has a built-in Sleaze) or the Nixdorf Sekretär (has a built-in Agent) that you mod for everything else. Only turn it on to hack, and get a nice comlink for everyday usage and not getting hacked yourself.
>>
>>46180373
I meant in the context of essence loss, body was probably the wrong word to use there, of course phantom pain would still be an issue (it might even be an issue for people who get cyberarms, I'm not sure if it's ever been addressed)
>>
>>46180444
I can address that, again, with real life info.
Phantom pain is reduced significantly when you give people a mirror image of their other arm operating appropriately over the first arm when they try to do actions with the first arm.

Effectively, if you give your arm a "replacement", the phantom pain goes away.

Hook prosthesis doesn't really solve this, but it is strongly thought that hand prosthesis will. Especially nerve integrated models.
>>
>>46180506
Actually, now that you mention it, I do remember reading something about the mirror image thing before, thanks for the info.
Still though, the loss of essence would seem to be divorced from phantom pain then, since phantom pain deals with something simply not being there, whereas essence loss occurs when you add things (or replace them) in addition to something not being there (if you go by 1/2/3E)
>>
>>46180565
I'm afraid I'm going to have to go out on a limb here and say essence loss is based entirely on made up bullshit for the sake of game balance and does not reflect any current findings of medical science in how the mind and body react to cybernetics.

And thus, as a mechanic based entirely on game balance, one can assume that the essence is only removed once you install the cool cyberware.
>>
>>46180617
I think we can agree on that, yeah.
>>
>>46180617
It has some in-world science behind it. It does clearly state in the old editions that losing a limb causes you to lose essence, because sciencey-magicy reasons.

But sure, say it's retconned if you want. Damned mages and your essence.
>>
>>46180694
Losing an arm or leg is a way more significant penalty than losing a single point of magic, chummer.
>>
>>46180694
I think they ditched the sciencey-magicy reasons because they all were bullshit, but not bullshit enough.

Like, if they just said "you lose essence because of midichlorians" everyone would have just left it there.

Well, maybe bad example, but you get my point. By trying to be realistic, they failed to hide in audacity.
>>
>>46180694
Say you lose an arm, if you don't replace it in SR you:
>Cannot fire anything larger than a machine pistol without significant penalties
>Get huge penalties to /anything/ requiring two hands
>Will face significant difficulties reloading any gun in a firefight without aid
>Will stand out like a sore thumb
>Will only be able to hold one thing at a time
>If you lost your right/dominant hand then you'll take an addition -2 to everything with the other hand until you pick up ambidexterity

If you get a cyberarm and sacrifice 1 Ess/Mag you get
>-1 on any test that uses Mag
It's pretty obvious getting a cyberarm is the better deal.
>>
>>46180617
I think they tried to rationalize it at one point as "Install too much shit that makes your body better than the original in some way and it cannot cope anymore."
>>
>>46180855
What if you lose a leg?

can you replace that with a really cool wheelchair?
>>
>>46181026
Rigger 5 has a wheelchair drone but that offers it's own set of issues like being stuck in a wheelchair.
Without a crutch or a pegleg I wouldn't even let a player walk on their own with 1 leg.
>>
>>46180617
>I'm afraid I'm going to have to go out on a limb here and say essence loss is based entirely on made up bullshit for the sake of game balance

Yup. Without it? Every street sam is now also a mage (finally something worth spending karma on!)

It's a cyber-fantasy mechanic. I'm surprised there aren't cyberpunk settings with the opposite set of cause and effects to cyberlimbs (ie, you need to be at least *this* fucked in the head to want to have a perfectly functional limb removed and replaced with chrome). If nothing else it would be nice for the sake of contrasting cyberware's "what you see is what you get" and "bigger is better" largesse with biowares "spider silk is HOW many times stronger than steel cable?" alarmingly understated subtle power.

It'd fit with the classism too since any drunk could spot the mechthug but you'd need well trained professionals to spot the genetically engineered vatjob nightmare from the tourists.
>>
>>46180855
What's the penalty for using a larger gun with one hand? I could never find it.
>>
>Make a hacker
>Take Electronic Witness
>Take Internet Famous
>Be the vlogger 'runner
Viable if they at least agree to not post things for a certain amount of time?
>>
>>46181139
There isn't one, at least not in 5E.
This is the house rule I use for it though:
Firing one handed:
To hit penalty:
SMGs -2
AR. Shotguns -6
Grenade Launchers/Sniper Rifles -8
LMGs, Launchers -12
Penalty reduced by STR/3 rounded up
All recoil doubles
>>
>>46181178
It's viable but don't expect your team to like it.
Or any Johnson who does research on you.
>>
>>46181139
-2 to dice pool, -1 if you're a troll. That's how it's been since 1st edition.
>>
>>46181178
Take Day Job on top of it to make money from it, but yeah... That's definitely a "Discuss with the group beforehand" idea.

It's an open invitation for the GM to mess with (the group through) your character, and depending on their own personalities the other PC's might not wan to run with you.
>>
>>46181224
>Firing a Vindicator with one hand incurs the same penalties as firing an Ingram Smartgun with one hand
???
>>
>>46181341
An Ingram Smartgun is more or less meant to be one-handed, but I digress.

I didn't write the rules, I'm just stating them. I never said it made sense. Remember, Shadowrun is game, not in the least bit supposed to emulate real life.
>>
>>46181368
Oh, I wasn't trying to shoot the messenger.
I was just adding it to my list of "Stupid shit CGL has written for rules".
I'll probably just stick with my houserule in >>46181196
>>
>>46179907
>>46179748
Have you ever considered vat-growing a limb cloned from your tissues and then grafting it onto your stump? It costs 0 Essence and only a couple thousand nuyen, the drawback is that you have to find a bio-doc willing to do it for you and it takes the limb about a week to grow.
>>
>>46181467
if your limb is stolen while still being grown it can be used for ritual sorcery, correct?
>>
>>46172926
That's some good shit, m8. Don't forget to tell us how it all resolves.
>>
>>46181467
That's also an option, yeah.
Although I wouldn't call 80k nuyen "a couple thousand" for a culture cloned arm/leg.
>>
Is there ever a reason not to use stick'n'shock? And I'm not even talking OP 4e stick'n'shock, I'm talking about 5e severely nerfed stick'n'shock.
>>
>>46181563
APDS or EX-Ex is superior for putting people down.
>>
>>46181563
Entirely depends on how armored your target is. If you want to kill insteat of stun, or if it is armored enough to take stun damage anyway; then regular ammo/ammo that boosts damage > SnS.
>>
>>46181524
Come on man, you're a mage. You don't need to spend money on guns and augmentation, you should have plenty to spare.

>>46181493
Yeah, but the people who can actually perform ritual sorcery are pretty scarce, plus they have to actually, y'know, steal it first.
>>
Out of curiosity:
How well secured are blood banks?
On a scale 1-10 where 1 is your typical stuffer shack and 10 is a mitsuhama zero zone/lofwyr's secret dragon dildo stash?
I'm guessing something around 3-5
>>
>>46182368

"Blood banks" can mean different things.

There's ones that are: "Basically the only way to make money legally without a thorough SIN check in the bad, but not REALLY bad part of town", and others that are "Help your fellow EVO transhuman; executives are donating, are you?" in the middle of a very big, very expensive, very secure plaza.
>>
>>46183453
So I guess the minimum is like 0 or 1
But how high do the best ones get. 7? 8?
Do they have extra HTR for them? More than 1 mage guarding them?
I want to know, if I was to send my players to rob a blood bank how much opposition is maximum and what is "this blood bank HAS to be a cover for something else"-level overkill
>>
>>46176747
This anon here >>46176616 I passed out for 7 hours.

My recommendation for chargen is Sum to 10. Sum to 10 is pretty good, Karma-gen is fun but players are gonna freak out for the first time unless they're used to point buy system.

If you're looking to make Sam, (who was only lightly modified IIRC) you'd probably want to go passive Street Samurai then get the Kenjutsu martial art with iaido for those badass quick draws that he did. High AGI+STR so that you can oneshot dumbasses.
>>
>>46183701

A blood bank that had blood from executives has to be insanely secure.

After all, blood is a material link for ritual magic, right?
>>
>>46183701
That very much depends on the location. If you hit one in a nice-ish area that has security out the arse, it might just be par for the course unless, like, the Red Samurai showed up as the HTR or something, but if they hit one in a crappy area and the guards are all in milspec and carryng top of the line Ares Alphas, it's obviously a cover.
>>
what is the best cinematic example of a monofilament whip?
>>
>>46184466
Johnny Mnemonic, I guess?
>>
>>46184466
I like the very first scene from the movie "The Cube", where one of the prisoners gets diced by some kind of net. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YnuRpHkg0H8

The whip's effect would be a single cut instead of multiple ones in a grid pattern.
>>
>>46184466
http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/RazorFloss
I know, I know but if you just want some examples it's pretty useful
>>
>>46184090

I will say 4-10. Sinless Blood Banks are gonna have at least one vampire patron who pays for the blood packs with whatever his faction "donates". Let it be not get your blood sucked because they are hungry or a genuine benefactor of the town. A wageslave blood bank will have enough resistance that Docwagon will get involved since they need blood packs for their customers and any drekhead looking for free transfusions is gonna be on Docwagon's shitlist. Upper crust bloodbanks that makes Ventrue sell themselves as bdsm sex slaves will be as well protected as a bunker with near instant response
>>
>>46185516
>vampire
Is it supposed to be literal or metaphorical? cause SR vampires don't actually suck blood
>>
>>46186092
How come they list "Dietary Requirement: Metahuman Blood" in 5e then?
>>
>>46186136
whoops, seems I missed that
I only remembered metahuman FLESH not flesh and/or Blood
>>
File: 1441489748517.jpg (52KB, 613x617px) Image search: [Google]
1441489748517.jpg
52KB, 613x617px
My group and I are ~3-4 months into our first campaign. None of them have super effective builds outside of the mage (no one has any initiative boosters) or really any cyberware at all.
If I know no one will be a faggot (we're all real life friends), would it be a bad idea to surprise them with a several hundred thousand nuyen windfall? They'd be able to get cyber/bioware to make up for the fact that their initial builds are shit.
>>
>>46186551
Have them stumble across a stash of nuyen or orchicalum, go nuts on their splurge.

The guy who originally stashed it is none too happy when he finds out.
>>
>>46184466

https://youtu.be/rqTHEUyzklI?t=48s

It's used intermittently throughout the fight

God this movie has aged like milk
>>
>>46186551

There's a few options to subtly tell them "Fix your shit" while also maintaining plot hooks

>Contracted by a dragon
or
>Corp takes an interest to hire them as contracted runners, for them and them only (What happens if we don't pay it back?)
or
>ROB A FUCKIN' BANK
>>
>>46186760
>ROB A FUCKIN' BANK

Actually wait a second, why would anyone use a physical bank in 2075? How would that work?

Is there any point to a bank in the traditional sense?
>>
>>46186705
>>46186760
I was going to insert it as the reward for finding out who waxed an NPC they used to know (they come into possession of his estate).
I was also gonna have a heavily encrypted text file go along with it, that will detail how all the nuyen was siphoned from someone suitably dangerous down the line
It also helps that in solving the death they made an enemy of a sociopathic son of a AA CEO who gets off on posing as a shadowrunner and murdering his team
>>
>>46186846
>> Is there any point to a bank in the traditional sense?

> Keeping tab on citizens' actual income
> Have a place to receive customers
> Have a place to plan personal finances
> Have a place to house databases
> Have a place to store customers' non-currency valuables

Of course, a most of, if not all those services can be handled through the matrix, some products and services will be favored if there's also human interactions. Namely acquiring a mortgage / selling oneself into wageslavery.
>>
File: 1309112300229.jpg (4KB, 119x126px) Image search: [Google]
1309112300229.jpg
4KB, 119x126px
>>46187004
>that spoiler

Goddamn that's good. Might steal that concept.

>>46187031

I guess also storing physical valuables in safety deposit boxes?

It's just difficult to justify a bank job to the runners, is all I'm considering.
>>
>>46186846

Safe deposit boxes are certainly still going to be a thing.

And you expect me to store my orichalcum somewhere that isn't a vault?
>>
>>46187004
I like it
>>
If a runner started grafting extra arm like Doc.Octopus what kind of essence loss would be expected?
>>
Would it be a good idea to have a mission where the players are given the instruciton "kill everybody and care nothing for collateral damage" and then told to kill some "evil cultists" who are actually a bunch of rich and famous people who are doing anonymous charity in order to keep the media from sensationalizing them over the current events. Also the leaders are deliberately named really close to earlier bad guys of the campaign to make them go "oh no, they are back with a vengeance and are trying to use this whole situation to murder hobos and refugees!"?
>>
>>46187797
It wouldn't really work unless you're using it like a rig since you can only replace limbs not create new ones.
>>
Which 5th edition books actually have new optional rules, spells, etc and aren't just flavour?
>>
>>46187919
That sounds painfully contrived and stupid. A competent runner team ought to be able to see through the charade if they bother doing some legwork on the matrix and astral side of things.
>>
>>46188023
My players are not competent. They ditched their employer mid police chase.
>>
>>46187994

Data Trails has Matrix Actions
Run & Gun / Run Faster (I think) both have new ACTIONS you can take

Street Grimoire has Spells

Most of the books have qualities and gear.
>>
>>46188059
Thank you
>>
>>46180855
Such a big problem for mages, yeah. Like I even care about my physical shape.
>>
https://1d4chan.org/wiki/Shadowrun

>Artificial Intelligence - After Crash 2.0, AIs started appearing. They weren't as powerful as the three that fought during the Crash, but are as varied in personality as metahumanity. Being entirely software, they need to live in hardware, be it a beefed-up commlink or a drone. They make excellent riggers and hackers, but are crap at interacting with the real world.

Was just checking the article and I need to know which book I can find these guys with and if I could get a full cyborg body with one if they're still available in 5E.
>>
>>46188972
>which book
Data trails
>Cyborgs
Not a 5e thing sadly.
>>
>>46188972

Be forewarned, the rules for them are completely ridiculous and stupid and actually playing an AI would be an exercise in frustration if you even want to bother.

Plus, putting yourself in an anthro drone body has its own messy rules.
>>
File: a3dLUTl.gif (301KB, 307x281px) Image search: [Google]
a3dLUTl.gif
301KB, 307x281px
>>46188972
AIs can inhabit drones as their home node, that'd get you the cyborg bodiness you want. That said, AIs aren't very good. They're kinda okay if you make them as a rigger and ignore their hacking stuff. Like, Chappie works but SHODAN doesn't.
>>46187797
Doesn't really work, unfortunately. In-game justification is that metahuman brains can't handle the extra ASiST I/O unless you were born with the capability as a metavariant or SURGEd.
>>
>>46189007
>>46189173
>>46189291
Goddamnit.
>>
>>46187797
You could wear a small drone like a fanny pack or backpack, give it a couple small arms, sensors, and a few decent autosofts for whatever you needed more hands to do.

Unrelated: What would be the legality of running a fleet of flying blowjob drones?
>>
>>46189938

"The AI's home node is my cyberdong"
>>
>>46181178
It's possible, but keep in mind the default day job + electronic witness interaction is NOT putting shit on 2070s YouTube. It IS selling to data brokers, and that means some measure of anonymity when they use your recordings for data to make money
>>
>>46181493
The grown limb isn't "yours" in the sympathetic link sense until attached or you hold it for at least five minutes.
>>
>>46187139

Also, loan shark services, extremely secure servers that has only one shot at hacking in, for those that cant afford a regular bank the small savings and loan run by a crime ring is your only place to store your credstick
>>
>>46184021
Not after being filtered, treated, etc.
>>
>>46174416
Traveler Jones
>>
>>46174416
My GM made a character who seems a lot like some of these chuckleheads as a local Decker who was scouting our characters out to hire onto her team. We instead did what any professiona to a faultl ex KE and a technophobic shaman would do and find a different decker who was this blitzed out dude that couldn't speak in any coherent phrase at all.
>>
File: shadowrun.jpg (14KB, 515x87px) Image search: [Google]
shadowrun.jpg
14KB, 515x87px
>>46190768
My man. Traveler Jones is sound as a pound.
>>
>>46191299
>a good backround character
dreams really do come true.
>>
just discovered last game that the plot of the campaign our GM has been running for one or two months now is that Japanese government and corporations are planning to wage war to UCAS to make benefits from war economy. We learnt that we were hired by a "pacifist anti-war private group" to stop it before it's too late.
And we're encountering an awfull lot of cybered-up soldiers lately.
And just so you know, our group is named the Fox Howlers.
I think we may have gone full metal gear now.
Is this a good thing?
>>
File: BloodHack.jpg (200KB, 500x301px) Image search: [Google]
BloodHack.jpg
200KB, 500x301px
Looking for a few ideas for commercials you'd see on trid. I've got this, McHugh's, Ares gun porn, NERPS, and Senor Soykaf.
>>
>>46187090
>>46187327
so how much should I do? 2 guys need full cyber and the 3rd should be able to get some nice stuff.
400k? 500k?
>>
>>46191566
Do a trideogame trailer for EA's yearly instalment of Madden: Urban Brawl.
>>
>>46191566
MODERNBODYMODERNBODYMODERNBODYMODERN
Need a Modern Body?
All Electric-Replaceable-In the Mode!
Get One Now!
NBODYMODERNBODYMODERNBODYMODERNBODY

I LOVE MY KIKUYU EYES, SEZ PRIMO PORNOSTAR ROD MCLEISH, AND WITH THE INFRARED OPTION, I CAN TELL
IF MY PARTNER'S REALLY EXCITED OR IF I'M JUST ON A SILICON AIDE...
-Kikuyu Optics I.G., A Division Of Mikoyan-Gurevich

¿VIVE EN LA CIUDAD DE DOLOR?
¡DEJENOS MANDARLE A HAPPYVILLE!
-Pointsman Pharmaceuticals A.G.

IS YOUR LOVER LOOKING FOR SOMEONE YOUNGER? YOU CAN BE THAT SOMEONE!

FROM OUR WEIGHTLESS PLATFORM WE ENCOMPASS THE EARTH WITH TWO HANDS. OUR MINDS TURN TO HOPE AND
SORROW.
--Mitsubishi I.G.

Hardwired is advertising GOLD. While specific to a company, you could certainly get ideas from those.
>>
>>46191480
It's the best thing. I, quite honestly, cannot think another thing that would improve Shadowrun more than adding in a few doses of Kojima.
>>
>>46191566

Don't forget the commercials for other shitty trideo programs.

Cheesy sitcoms like "My Brother the Troll" or maybe some terrible soap opera.

Shit, is General Hospital still running?
>>
>>46191566
Ads for shitty runner "reality" shows. Basically think of the most bullshitingly stupid Shadowrunners possible, and that's the show.
>>
File: Mcgruff-New-Animation.jpg (169KB, 1048x1770px) Image search: [Google]
Mcgruff-New-Animation.jpg
169KB, 1048x1770px
>>46192266

Like a Dog the Bounty Hunter ripoff?

Dog the Shadowrunner?

Who's a changeling Dog Shaman?

He takes a bite out of crime!
>>
>>46192356
Sure, something like that. But the other way around obviously.
>>
>>46192023
My Mother-in-Law is from Aztechnology
>>
Does anyone know of a place where I can get in on Play By Post games(like on the Shadowrun forums)? The forums seem to be really slow these days and I don't have the ability to get on skype or roll20, but I really wanna get back into running them shadows.
>>
>>46192266
Hell, do commercials for straight up drama shows with a backdrop of 'shadowrunning'
"This Tuesday, on 'Astral Shades', the mage finds out the street sam has been cheating on him with the decker the whole time!"
>>
>>46192950
I want to watch that. It'd be a drama show with lots of action mixed in.
>>
>>46193002
Same desu
I mostly pulled from my experience watching CW shows when I wrote that, but I'd love to see something like The Magicians set in the Sixth World.
>>
>>46192023
"Monster Hunters"
A wendigo and sasquatch team up to track down fairy tale characters
>>
>>46192356

Mcgruff got me thinking...

How many changelings do you think end up as mascots?

Like, do they get SURGE catgirls to endorse Fancy Feast and Meow Mix?
>>
>>46193128
I think with how Shadowrun operates now, having SURGEd whatevers as mascots would be considered racist and insensitive.
>>
File: tumblr_nxgsmds96U1tvso1qo1_540.gif (2MB, 540x300px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nxgsmds96U1tvso1qo1_540.gif
2MB, 540x300px
Posted this during last thread's auto-sage. Is pretty neat. https://www.hades-blumenservice.de/charactersheet/
>>
File: Cyberpunk bunnygirls.jpg (679KB, 1500x900px) Image search: [Google]
Cyberpunk bunnygirls.jpg
679KB, 1500x900px
>>46193128
>>46193187
Eh, cosmetic cyber or bioware or even biosculpting will do.

Or the old 'Cat ears and Plug tail' if you can't be bothered.
>>
>>46193696
That's race appropriation. How would you like it if I wore elf ears and advertised the concept being a tosser?
>>
>>46193788
Dunno?

Are you hot? If you were, i wouldn't care as much.
>>
>>46193821
So really, what you're saying is that you find racism sexy.
>>
File: Catgirl.jpg (269KB, 498x906px) Image search: [Google]
Catgirl.jpg
269KB, 498x906px
>>46193897
No.

I find the idea of "Cat ears and Plug tail" sexy.

http://disharmonica.deviantart.com/art/Cats-579765383
>>
>>46193897
wait, some people don't find racism sexy?
>>
>>46193897
All we're saying is that Jesus was a human, omae.
>>
>>46194647
Nah, he was a zombie and also a pop-star.
>>
>>46194704

I hear he was Jewish.
>>
>>46194911
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A6vnsrmmUZ4
>>
>>46194911
One more confirmation he wasn't a human.
>>
>>46193128
Probably not that much. Most corporations stick to their "normality, stick to our mold" attitude. Not to say changelings cannot become famous, but it'd be exception rather than norm.
Thread posts: 320
Thread images: 47

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.