[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jumpchain CYOA Thread #748: Learning to Count Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 588
Thread images: 57

File: 1442013359136.pdf (1B, 486x500px)
1442013359136.pdf
1B, 486x500px
Google Drive
https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&usp=sharing

>Jumpchain IRC Chat
http://client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=%23JumpchainCYOA

https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
http://pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread
>>46121800
>>
How many numbers do you think we're off at this point? 10? 20? 50?
>>
There were two #746s. The guy who has made half the recent editions be Nazi themed can't count.
>>
>>46135347
I'd think somewhere between 10 and 20.

Let's start things off with a question, other than Gravity Rush where can I get some gravity powers/tech/magic? Bonus points if I can make an area have it's own gravitational orientation, such as an area where a particular wall, or the roof, is 'down'.
>>
>>46135403
SCP foundation

Unrelated music

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cDM1L1rcNeA
>>
>>46135403
MCU if you steal the gravitonium ore from sheild. The stuff makes it super easy to make gravity fields, just run electricity through it.
>>
>>46135403
Blame! has some good stuff when it comes to gravity manipulation. You can buy it as a perk to be able to do it innately, or just steal some of the tech.
>>
>>46135403
Mass Effect is the obvious answer. Pretty much all their technology is based around manipulating gravity. And since eezo is a naturally-occurring substance, you can use Artificial Alloys from Anno 2070 to be able to reproduce it and get an unlimited supply.
>>
>>46135403
Fairy Tail has gravity magic. It doesn't just affect gravity, it can also be used to crush lesser magics.
>>
Who made the Original Dragon Age Jump? I mean what's the point the origins of they don't give anything?
>>
>>46135541
It was a really early jump when people didn't really know how to make them yet.
>>
File: wut.jpg (62KB, 618x520px)
wut.jpg
62KB, 618x520px
>>46122068

Spiral Knights:

Recon 100
Clipping
Three Strikes 300
Auto-Reload 400
Core Competence 800
Alpha Striker 1200
The Bitter End 1400
Drakon
Recon Set
Recon Cloak
Pet Snipe
Spiral Exchange
The Knights
Danger Missions 1200
The Crimson Plot 1000

Another good jump here. Some neat stuff in there, more or less entirely went for combat stuff. Boosts to hitting people quickly and harder, my guns automatically reloading, little bit of tech stuff for quicker technological pilfering and serious running around shooting/running around hitting people perks.

Drawbacks include Gremlins giving me the business and being part of an elite and somewhat suicidal bunch of Spiral Knights. Makes it more difficult but if I know MMOs (and I really don't) I suspect getting into more difficult situations often will equal more loot.

Probably going to fanwank that Spiral Knights are basically human underneath as that'll be a bit more palatable.
>>
>>46135403
Dead Space could be a good one but you'd have to work for it a bit as it doesn't straight up give you the science/knowledge.

See, most of their tech comes from a thing known as "Unified Field Theory" which "allowed [them] to control the gravitron in the same manner we were accustomed to controlling the electron."

In essence it is their element zero. Only it is a form of physics rather than a material.
>>
>>46135414
>SCP Foundation

What do they have? I'm positive there is no full-on reality bender perk.
>>
>>46135710
Subjective Gravity
>>
File: Oblivion.png (1MB, 819x727px) Image search: [Google]
Oblivion.png
1MB, 819x727px
If I choose Oblivion from Marvel as my parent deity in Percy Jackson, what powers could I gain?
>>
>>46135913
Nothing.
>>
Speaking of Percy Jackson, is Jason a good example of what I could get if I took Glory to Me with Zeus as my parent?
>>
>>46135913
Oblivion isn't really a god, it's an abstraction. That's be like trying to choose "Infinity" as your parent.
>>
>>46135978
No. Jason's descended from Aeolus, not Zeus.
>>
File: eternal-darkness-magick-circle.png (349KB, 800x736px) Image search: [Google]
eternal-darkness-magick-circle.png
349KB, 800x736px
Has there been any word on the Eternal Darkness jump? Is it still a thing? I seem remember that someone was talking about making one. I think it was Worm Anon? Although, I could be misremembering who it was.
>>
>>46135998
Wait what?
>>
>>46136026
Jason was the great-grandson of Aeolus, god of the winds. He's got nothing to do with Zeus.
>>
>>46135996
Well, people were choosing as their parent entities such as The Crawling Chaos and The Darkness in past threads.

Would the Chaos King (an aspect of Oblivion) be more fitting as a deity?
>>
>>46136031
Well, okay then. Then I guess the question changes to "What would I get with Glory to Me and Zeus as my parent"
>>
File: medi.jpg (76KB, 543x792px) Image search: [Google]
medi.jpg
76KB, 543x792px
>>46135606

Team Fortress:

Techie 200
22 years old
RED Team
Eureka Effect
Distinguished Rogue 300
Practical Problem Solver 450
Uncloak and Dagger 750
Doctor's Assistance 1050
Medi Gun 1150
Engineer PDA 1300
Merasmus Mania 1000

Took all the medic/techie stuff here. Picking up a lot of weird combat stuff. Eureka Effect is another cleverness perk, usually don't take them but it makes sense now and again to keep up with all the science stuff.

Distinguished Rogue is a cheap sexy perk it's a sickness, I know, I just can't stop buying them.

Practical Problem Solver I don't really care much for in and of itself but combined with some tech improvement stuff and it could be a neat way of fortifying something in a pinch. Engineer PDA is basically just a buff for it.

Uncloak and Dagger is mostly for impersonation which I really didn't have anything for before.

Doctor's Assistance lets me weaponise healing. Medi Gun was probably entirely unnecessary given I can make the bastard things but bought it for the sake of build cohesion and so that I have a warrantied version of it for when I don't have any memories or something. Probably a waste of CP really.

Merasmus is there as 300 CP for fighting monsters once a year in a wacky showdown seems like getting off lightly.

No idea what I'd do here to be honest. Probably leave the RED Team and explore this ridiculous version of Earth.
>>
>>46135969
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5p3uOJo5u7I

I can't wait to see my birthday gifts.
>>
>>46135978
Iirc, Merchant said Jason is a good example of a Fate Finds You Interesting/pantheon leader god's demigod, whereas Percy is a good example of someone with FFYI and Glory to Me. Jason can call down lightning and fly, while Percy can control water,create water, breathe water, cause storms, cause earthquakes, wade through lava, beat the god of war as an inexperienced kid while standing in the water, control sea creatures, and control horses.
>>
>>46136031
He's the son of Jupiter.
>>
>>46136079
No, he's the son of Aeson, grandson of Aeolus.
>>
>>46136086
Heroes of Olympus Jason, not Greek Myth Jason.
>>
>>46136094
I'd hardly call Jason a "hero". He doesn't even really fit the old-fashioned sense of the word.
>>
Has anyone been working on a blue exorcist jump?
>>
File: image.jpg (544KB, 1981x1389px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
544KB, 1981x1389px
>>46136038
Yeah. That seems to be more along the lines of an actual deity. When Thanos had the Infinite Gauntlet he ranked the cosmic entities.

Living Tribunal was on top (well, GOD is but he's Jack Kirby), followed by Infinity & Eternity (along with Oblivion & Death).
>>
>>46135996
Aren't most gods embodiments of some abstract principle?
Like how Ares is an embodiment of war.
>>
>>46136113
It's just the name of the series bonehead.
>>
>>46136149
Ares isn't the embodiment of war, he's just got power over it. War would exist even if he didn't.
>>
>>46136064
Had said Jason is a bit too weak even for just FFYI, he has two whole abilities. A GtM free major demigod would have a decent chunk of the powers relating to what his parent is most known for, as well as one or two of the less linked abilities. Glory to Me means you get pretty much everything instead (as well as maybe some extra stuff relating to your parent's domain if they're highly focused). Percy is the example used there because he has pretty much everything Poseidon could conceivably grant as a parent, going GtM free son of Jupiter would also get you some weather control, enforcement of oaths, and more tricks with electricity, including getting boosted by it in addition to Jason's two abilities (seriously was he like the runt of the litter? Hades and Poseidon demigods outdo him hilariously.).

Generally for GtM free stuff you'll get a few of the signature abilities, including the boost for being in proximity to the domain of your parent and the big ability. GtM gives a bit of a power boost but more importantly gives a massive versatility boost.
>>
>>46136156
It's a dumb name, is my point. Jason didn't even go to Olympus, the best his series should be is "Heroes of Iolcos".
>>
>>46136177
Honestly, don't most demigods only get abilities from a couple of domains? I just thought Percy (and to a lesser extent, Nico) were exceptions to the rule. Even when looking other big-three demigods, it seems like that - Hazel has control over precious metals and Thalia has control of lightning.

Just thought Percy and Nico were like Leo in that they were rare examples of someone getting extra abilities.
>>
File: ff2778137fe1be1ffe6227817c9ccd07.jpg (205KB, 1024x1229px) Image search: [Google]
ff2778137fe1be1ffe6227817c9ccd07.jpg
205KB, 1024x1229px
>>46135913
Your true father awaits anon
Stop this heresy and come home.
>>
>>46136260
Who's to say a demigod can't serve the Emperor? Would you turn away such a power ally?
>>
File: 1450757656568.jpg (174KB, 788x1014px) Image search: [Google]
1450757656568.jpg
174KB, 788x1014px
>>46136265
Gods aren't to be trusted, and their children are their pawns. So yes I would.

Living saints are basically demigods with the Emperor as their progenitor, but the Emperor is still a man, a man who has moved beyond divinity.
>>
>>46136232
Percy is acknowledged as unusually potent, yes. Nico though from all indications is about standard for a Child of Hades (and fits the schemata of having lots of death abilities and a few to do with shadows). Thalia was talked about as though she was roughly equivalent to them as a combat asset. Leo has an extra ability that's rare for Hephaestus' kids but not unheard of. Generally even the demigods of what falls under medium deities have a few tricks they can pull in addition to just plain having affinity for skills of their parents. Hazel as I recall has some authority over the dead, she's just hesitant to use it because of the whole issue with technically being dead and therefore wishing to avoid the attention of the Underworld, because while Pluto is very definitively not looking at her, he can only cover for so much.

Jason is ridiculously limited in abilities, taking him as an "average" child of Zeus makes the whole Big Three thing look like poppycock. He's quantitatively far less versatile and potent than the showings we've had for other kids of gods said to be on the same level as those of Zeus.
>>
File: truthgetsit.jpg (194KB, 1280x720px)
truthgetsit.jpg
194KB, 1280x720px
>>46136260
>>46136315
Why would I like to serve a corpse?
>>
>>46136440
Not that Sister, but he's not really a corpse, so much as he's an incredibly powerful psychic being, who just so happens to be trapped in a corpse's body.
>>
>>46136362
>Thalia was talked about as though she was roughly equivalent to them as a combat asset
But, I mean, so was Jason.

>Leo has an extra ability that's rare for Hephaestus' kids but not unheard of.
Which was my point.

>Hazel
The farthest I got in the series of Mark of Athena, and that was years ago, but don't the Eidolons explicitly say she has no authority over the dead?

I'm not complaining or anything, I just remember always being underwhelmed by what most of the demigods could do in the first series.
>>
>>46136456
Does that stop me from walking up and using his throne as a toilet?
>>
>>46136440
this >>46136456
and venerate your ancestors, learn from thier triumphs and mistakes.

>>46136487
Not being an edgy cunt would do that
That and the emperor's honorguard.
>>
>>46136498
So it's up to me and some other people to prevent it because the /incredibly powerful/ corpse can't?
>>
>>46136498
What happened to that Sister's iris?
>>
>>46136588
>because the /incredibly powerful/ corpse can't?

because the incredibly powerful corpse is lighting up the beacon that keeps the empire going.

Jeeze anon, there is no need o be so obtuse.
>>
>>46136610
The great and powerful human race needs a glorified zombie on a golden toilet to survive? Pathetic.
>>
>>46136649
Why does everyone always go for the toilet joke? It's not funny. It never was. I don't even care about the Emperor, I just hate that joke.
>>
>>46136836
Lowest common denominator? I dunno, most peopel I know agree pooping is funny.
>>
>>46136315

I'm going to have to disagree slightly. I'll admit I don't know much about Percy Jackson, but from what I can tell gods tend to be rather absentee parents.

So for most demigods their god parent probably has basically no influence on their life beyond their heredity and powers.

Immediately rejecting the non-hostile ones is basically makes almost as much sense as setting yourself on fire because a follower of Tzeentch attacked you thus technically making you involved in one of the indecisive mollusks plots.

>>46136440

Says the guy with a picture of the thing that claims to be both every human and the world, who gives some weird ink blot thing godlike powers, and then mocks it for failing.

Truth would probably help just to laugh at the chaos gods it they ever end up meeting it.

>>46136649

It's more that they need it to keep the imperium intact. Basically The Emperor is in that state to keep the trains running on time, and the boat, the airplanes, and the telephone and internet.

Besides let's be series here. The only race Warhammer 40000 doesn't suck for is the orks.
>>
File: 891.png.gif (69KB, 514x568px) Image search: [Google]
891.png.gif
69KB, 514x568px
>>46136836
They just have shit taste.
>>
Change log:
-Updated description of Cyborg to account for Synths
-Updated Science! to allow the creation of pre-war tech such as Fusion Cores and Laser Rifles
-Added Mutations
-Added Ballistic Fiber and Vertibird items
-Pip Boy 3000s, Combat Armor, and Stealth Boys are now discounted for Drop Ins, BOS, and Institute, respectively
-Purchasing Legendary for robotic companions gives the option to put them in a Synthetic body
-Imports can be made Legendary, now
-Updated Survivor Mode to loss of supernatural abilities, not weakening

And here's another Capstone from EMH, this time for Drop Ins:

Fantastic Foresight- You have great insight into the consequences of your actions; more importantly, you know how to limit those consequences, as well as the knowledge to make your actions stick. You can use this to organically, but radically, change the worlds you visit, or have your impact on the "plot" of a world be reduced to a minimum, or even ensure that, despite any people you save or kill, or objects you steal or destroy, that things end in a way that is reminiscent to how they would normally.
>>
File: Truthsmiling.jpg (59KB, 321x793px) Image search: [Google]
Truthsmiling.jpg
59KB, 321x793px
>>46136857
Well, Truth never really does anything. Even when he was 'absorbed', it didn't even lasted a whole minute. His powers really interact with the real world, and the greatest thing he does is giving advice like 'don't try to take over my fucking job or I will get mad'.

It isn't the protector of humanity, its benevolent creator or its enemy.

Truth is simply Truth.

And he doesn't has a galaxy spawning cult that glorifies him even after his demise.

Because if you claim that the Emperor is 'alive', you could say the same for guys like Khaine.
>>
>>46136857
>>46137020
Truth would just swallow the chaos gods at some point in the distant future, just like everything else

Truth is in part the inevitable end of all things, and seeking to avoid it is just a painful exercise in futility.
>>
>>46136939
The Update looks fairly interesting, though as someone who has nothing to do with Fallout I cannot really tell you how accurate it is to the Source Material.
For the perk, it looks nice, but I personally prefer the villain capstone.
>>
>>46136939
>-Purchasing Legendary for robotic companions gives the option to put them in a Synthetic body

>Putting proud metal robots into inferior meat-based bodies.
>>
>>46136939

Mental Block should probably change "slightly" to at least "moderately" - as psykers in Fallout are super rare.

Though I suppose it might help against the ancient alien hypertech.
>>
>>46137125
Technically they're not meat. Just an advanced polymer that closely resembles it. Though it does have all of meat's weaknesses, which begs the question of why the Institute even bothered. Well, okay, they're immune to radiation and that's a pretty big deal in the Wasteland. But I still think it doesn't justify the investment.
>>
>>46136939

Could you add this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aWizbLS3wiM

I mean, I can just steal the entire room, but it'd be neat to have it as a warehouse attachment - like the Lord of Light one.
>>
>>46137201

Isn't the Institute run by morons?
>>
>>46136836
Dunno if you know this or not, but in Britain where GW is based, throne is a slang name for toilet.
>>
>>46136939
I'd love it if you could add an item that is something like the institute's underground lab that follows you post-jump. Because that place was really godamn pretty.
>>
>>46137257
They sure seem to be, yep.
>>
>>46137201

Biggest upside I can see is just how fast they can print them.

A minute or two to produce a fully matured and indoctrinated unit with mildly posthuman strength and reflexes, is pretty darned good.

And the technology itself had other applications - synths of other animals were very possible, such as those gorillas. Possibly even synth Deathclaws if they'd had the vision.
>>
>>46137257
replace institute with bethesda and suddenly everything will become clear.
>>
>>46137125
Lets them experience things like hugs and hand holding the way meatbags do.
>>
>>46136147
>That Image
Marvel Cosmology is really weird. Sometimes Galactus is part of the Big 4 and not Oblivion, who is on a scale on his own. Other Times Infinity says that the Chaos King is his counterpart. There're times where the Celestials do whatever they want and crush the other entities, and others they are bellow. The same goes for Odin/Zeus.

DC is cosmology is even wierder, but it is usually much more constant.
>>
>>46137274

That would be very neat. All the Faction HQ's would be cool - the Prydwen, the Star Fort Thing... well, maybe not the shitty rundown tunnels of the Railroad, but the others are cool.

The USS Constitution wasn't a faction... but...
>>
>>46137290
Yeah, but I mean: They have cloning tech. Why not just clone humans and give them protective gear? Surely that would be more cost-effective than developing an entire set of synthetic biological processes parallel to human ones and making meat-golems out of them.
>>
>>46137297
Okay, so we can still blame Raphael for creativity interpreting his angelic duty of stirring the Pool of Bethesda?
>>
>>46137307

You mean inferior and inefficient meatbag contact?

In terms of sheer PSI a robot is a hundred times more effective at precisely targeted hugs that demonstrate the full and overwhelming HYDRAULIC POWER of your feelings - and with electronic reflexes, a hand can be held so delicately that it would not bruise if it were made of snow - or UTTERLY CRUSHED if it were the hand of one of your enemies.
>>
File: curie.jpg (107KB, 550x610px) Image search: [Google]
curie.jpg
107KB, 550x610px
>>46137120
Each background is going to have two Capstone; Villains have theirs to do with power, Drop Ins have Meta Abilities, and the other two backgrounds have to do with science and combat/leadership abilities.

The names of the other Capstones are Power Absolute for Villains, Retcon Proof for Drop Ins, Nine Realms Crafting and Pym's Protégé for whatever I call the "smart guy" background, and Fight As One and Finest Hour for whatever I call the "fighter" background.

>>46137161
You're immune to Fallout's Psionic abilities; you're just slightly resistant to the Psionic abilities of other worlds.

>>46137201
>advanced polymer
Do you have a source for this? I was wondering about whether Gen 3s are immune to radiation, since it's not explicitly stated one way or another in game. (At least not to my knowledge.)

>>46137256
You can build your own with Science!

>>46137274
>>46137324
Eh, I don't think that really meshes with the other options in the Items section. You could probably build something similar to that lab with Science! though.

>>46137125
>>46137363
I wouldn't call Curie's Synthetic body inferior.
>>
>>46137297
That's a low blow. At least the Institute is dedicated to progress.
>>
>>46137374
Well, I'm probably going to take whatever "To The Pain" Drawback ypu offer to afford retcon proof, so that's something.
>>
>>46137412
* you. Sorry, I was on my phone.
>>
>>46137374
> I was wondering about whether Gen 3s are immune to radiation, since it's not explicitly stated one way or another in game. (At least not to my knowledge.)
Well, I know that Curie's dialogue about being fine in the Glowing Sea remains even if you've uploaded her into a synth body first, so that does imply it. That could just be a bug, though. Gen 3 synth enemies aren't affected by radiation, going by the game files, but then again a lot of enemies aren't anyway so that might not mean anything.
>>
>>46137374
In EMH will there be a sorcery background or perk? It’s not necessary or anything, I’ve just been trying to get Marvel magic forever, and find it galling that other than trying to pod cosmic entities, or taking Job Offer in Dresden Files, there seems no way of keeping it post-jump.
>>
>>46137577
Related to this, can we be an Asgardian?
>>
>>46136939
Fallout 4 continuity jump? Neat!

>>46137201
Gen 3 synths are actual flesh and blood humanoids, they've got some cybernetic bits knocking around inside of them but everything else is hyper efficent designer organs basically. I think Gen 1 and 2 synths are the only ones truly immune to radiation due to being robots, Gen 3s are just incredibly resistant. The fact they could effortlessly replace key leaders and average citizens in the commonwealth with loyal synths to act as eyes and ears while furthering their goals is the big use.

>>46137257
They just lack a surface world perspective mainly, also Kellogg being a psychopath who wiped out an entire settlement when they failed to do exactly what he wanted really kickstarted their reputation as boogeymen.
>>
>>46137626
Now we just need a Fallout I jump, and an update to the Fallout Jump to add continuity to it.
>>
>>46136939
so do those containers of consumables like the explosives box and Chem Cooler refill and if so at what rate?
>>
>>46137577
...I'm not to certain about having a "magic" background- I don't feel as if I could have one without overlapping with Young Justice. There will be magical powers however.

It's funny that you mention that bit about keeping power:

Power Absolute- Your power is undeniable; and what's more it's actually linked to your very being. Once you get power- that is, the non-metaphorical kind- it is impossible to be taken or removed unwillingly (barring drawbacks, of course.) This does not apply to power granted by items (though if you can absorb their power it will), nor does it work on "power ups" that have a fixed amount of time usage, nor does it apply to powers that you "spend" such as certain types of magic. It also doesn't cause you to retain power that you grant to others. Basically, this allows you to keep power that you've seized for yourself, power that has been granted to you, and power that has bonded with you- permanently. (600 CP, discount Villain)

>>46137609
Yes.
>>
Hey Anons, what's up? I've brought with me the nearly complete Devil Survivor jump, all it really needs now are notes and clarifications, and then it will be done! Any comments or advice is appreciated!
>>
>>46137734
They do not.
>>
>>46136177
Hey Mechant could you make pdf with descriptions what demigods get form they parents? That way you wont need to answer 50 times what we get form Odin, Chaos Gods or Amateratsu.
>>
File: Suckers.gif (4MB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
Suckers.gif
4MB, 480x360px
>>46137740
I'm going to start writing my plan to kill Lucifer. See you all later.
>>
>>46137794
Have fun, Alice! Let me know how that works out for you!
>>
>>46137738
>Power Absolute
So this is specifically for learning magic and such and keeping it in future jumps?

>Yes
Gods bless you, YJ.

You're going to pull another YJ and make it incredibly painful to get everything I want, aren't you?
>>
>>46137764
Originally planned to do something like that, started briefly before realizing it would take ages, and would have issues with pantheon imports and obscure gods. Am considering just doing a compilation of everyone I've laid out so far in thread and PDFing that.
>>
>>4613774
>jump is best taken low-to-mid tier
>high-tier drawbacks offer massive rewards you can't get otherwise
Well fuck.

Oh, very important question. Do demons count as Companions? Or do you get two demons per Companion, plus your own two, like in the game?

Also, we need Abel's headphones as an item.
>>
>>46137850
Well, yes and no. It's for all sources of power. Like, if you somehow became a Herald of Galactus during this Jump, when you leave you still have all of your Herald powers.

>spoiler
That's the idea, yes.
>>
File: 1454263885319.gif (3MB, 244x233px) Image search: [Google]
1454263885319.gif
3MB, 244x233px
>>46137738
>Power Absolute
You have no idea how happy in the pants you have just made me.
>>
>>46137875
>>46137740
How the hell did I pull that off?
>>
File: Tits and falls.jpg (400KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Tits and falls.jpg
400KB, 1920x1080px
>>46136050
Titanfall:

Engineer 100
32 years old
Titan Engineering
What's This Do? 200
Synergy of Man and Machine 400
Cheaper by the Dozens 700
Legitimate Practices 800
Titan Cowboy 1400
Atlas
Mining Equipment 1600
Titan Fallout 1300
Spectre Cammo 1000

Lots of multiplayer games in the Imaged folder folders.

Took pretty much the whole Engineer tree. Lots of engineering unsurprisingly, understanding weird tech, neural interfaces and easy mass production of technology. Took the pilot capstone as well for more easily destructible machines if I'm grappling them, lotta giant robots and shit in the omniverse that don't want a giant bomb shoved into them.

Liked the special ability for Atlas best.

Took Mining Equipment as well despite having no fucking idea how that is actually supposed to work. Text indicates it's pretty big, does it just turn up each jump? Deploy from the warehouse? Have some sort of unfolding brick thing like the buildings in Van Helsing?

Hope it's the brick thing but it's probably not. If anyone has any idea let me know as I'd like to know what exactly it is that I've bought.

Drawbacks include everyone thinking I'm a robot and technology exploding all over that place. Depending on how severe it is I may end up going to live in on an island somewhere (wouldn't be the first time).

Also decided not to go for a faction as I have no idea what they do and a cursory google search has made them less interesting and varied from one another than the RED and BLU team were.
>>
>>46137889

So essentially, it's a "fuck you" to jump-fiat restrictions like Medaka Box saying that powers you get that aren't CP-bought are left behind?
>>
>>46137738
>Power Absolute
Damn. This doesn't affect many of my build, but it drastically helps the few it does.
>>
>>46137926
Oh god the nerfbitches are already targeting the perk.
>>
>>46137738
That bit about "power that has bonded to you" is what really appeals to me. Because I've been sealing a lot of spirits and demons and such inside myself to use their powers, and I fear them being unsealed. Now, not a problem.
>>
>>46137926
I'd clarify that it doesn't apply to drawbacks or Jump fiat. It'd still be incredibly useful, just not quite as ridiculous.
>>
File: image.jpg (435KB, 900x1263px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
435KB, 900x1263px
>>46137374
Curie, best female companion in FO4.
>>
>>46137926
Actually, the author of that jump commented on that restriction recently. It's not that they're left behind, it's that they're subject to the same power-fading that powers in that setting normally experience over time as the user ages. The fiat is letting you keep the ones you bought permanently, not making the ones you didn't buy disappear. You can already get around it with the right perks, like Adult Mode from Nanoha.
>>
>>46137858
That would be perfect.
>>
>>46137738
Perhaps do it more based on Thor than the more traditional mage. You have and use magic, but it's more innate to your being instead of being something you have learned.
>>
>>46137942
Oh god, the cling-and-wankers are already latching onto the draft of the perk.
>>
>>46137845
Out of curiosity, would Fusions be hit by Megidoladyne just once, or for all of the components?
>>
>>46137875
Sorry I'm late, no, aside from Lucifer and Black Frost, demons do not count as companions. You get two demons per companion, but an awakened Bel can summon four demons, like Abel did against Metatron.
>>46138020
Fusions are one being, similar to how demons fuse. They would be hit once, but if their magic is weak/low, they'll be hit HARD.
>>
>>46137942
>>46138002
Ladies, ladies you're both shit.
>>
>>46138046
Good, thank you.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XT13ijUfSts
>>
>>46138085
I thought we agreed not to waifu real people.
>>
>>46137952
That sounds reasonable.

>>46137986
The ideas I had for "magic" powers basically amount to elementalism(Thor), illusions(Loki) and seduction(Enchantress).
>>
>>46138113
No problem. Just remember that in the final stage of the fight, DO NOT ATTACK HIM PHYSICALLY. He can repel any physical attack right back at you, you're going to want some powerful mages for that stage.
>>
>>46138114
I agreed to no such thing. All jumpers are my waifu.
ALL. JUMPERS.
>>
>>46137976
So the author couldn't even stick with his own wording.
>>
>>46138128
What about some kind of magical artifact like Mjolnir/Loki's staff as a capstone item?
>>
So I've watched the entire series of legends of tomorrow and plan on selecting it for the arrowverse jump but I have some questions.

1. How do things that follow you from jump to jump like the Light of Terra, or your Custom Stage from Mega Man work? Would I receive a tow job through time from The Waverider? 2. Do the Freeze Gun and Heat Ray Gun the rogues on board have work as good as the purchasable version? 3. I am heavily tempted to get speed force, but I have no idea how to work around the mandatory drawback,how did the jumpers who have taken it do that? 4. If the guns from the rogues on board work as well, Would it be pushing it to use Savage Salvage and Minecraft Cheat Mode together so I can replicate them and eat them to gain their powers while leaving the originals unaffected?
>>
>>46138146
What happens if I also have Repel Physical due to my Persona (it's a rare skill, but available)? Does the attack bounce back and forth between us forever?
>>
>>46138176
Excuse me, Reflect Physical, not Repel Physical. Pardon my error.
>>
>>46138176
Infinite loops, go!
>>
>>46138147
Are you calling me shit, anon?!
>>
>>46138176
>>46138201
In the game, it just sort of peters out: You attack him physically, he reflects it, and yours just sort of blocks it.
>>
>>46138147
Oh my. I.. I didn't know. I would have worn something a little more appropriate to the occasion if I'd know I was being confessed to today.
>>
>>46138155
Nine Realms Crafting, mentioned here>>46137374, would allow you to make your own versions of those things. Among other things.
>>
>>46138176

The worlds most ridiculous game of pong.
>>
>>46138220
Ah. Well, I kind of want to do this before Persona, anyway, so I guess it's no big loss.
>>
>>46138227
now how does this universe compare in power level to the marble cinematic universe or the comic universe?
>>
>>46137740
This is awesome. Let's see!

>...The Lord let loose his wrath
Are all three demons unlocked for fusion?

>Naoya's Notes
They let you create a Summoning Program. Ditto for server? The devices still require a Server to function, no?

>>46138046
Aw. No armies of demons for Bel?

Where does one even GET demons post-jump, for fusion and things?

>>46138146
Having Drain Physical for that stage was so much fun.

Anyway. Good thing Lucifer is kind enough to throw infinite medpacks at you during the battle.

Drain spell is THE shit in both games, I swear.
>>
>>46137976
No he commented it was something present and innate to the setting, and then went on to say that he's not going to change it because someone tries to rules lawyer around the wording of "other jump shenanigans". Seriously man read the actual ruling and context on it.
http://archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/45510652/#45514029
Adult Mode falls under shenanigans by a relatively straightforward interpretation of the note. He never touched on whether it would work or not, but the responses he did make seem to reflect poorly upon it, especially since the ban on other powers was a big balancing point of the jump.
>>
>>46138295
What young justice and JLU are to the comics? That's what this is to Marvel.
>>
How do people feel about breaking from the usual d8 roll set for locations? I kind of want to make a Moon Hunters jump (though not for a while, still need to do many more playthroughs to unlock everything), and there are only five places suitable for starting locations. Would a d6 roll with 6 being the free pick option be acceptable?
>>
>>46138308
Nope, just the demon you fought, like usual. As for the program, actually replicating Babel itself is impossible, but a less powerful server is possible. You CAN summon armies of demons, you just have to weaken the barrier between the jump world and your demon court , which follows you, just like in the game. This is also where demons come from, post -Jump, though non-Bels can just summon from the Aether. As for Lucifer, Drain Physical IS pretty helpful. Then he starts throwing out that horrible, horrible spell.
>>
>>46138400
Hey, if there isn't enough places, that's just fine. There's no absolute NEED to have the d8 thing, so do what you want.
>>
>>46138400
I don't really care, to be completely honest, as long as it is interesting, I'll be fine.
>>
>>46138157
1.) I just assume your LoT and shit like that are in your warehouse until you need them.
2.) Yes.
3.) There is no work around Bancho, you have a dangerous speedster that is intent on buttering you up like a Christmas goose.
4.) It's your story, if you want to BS that Cheat Mode works like that, then that's up to you.
>>
>>46138443
>>46138461
Cool. Because I might be able to stretch it to a sixth location if I included the Sun Tribe's temple-city (which really is not a place you want to start), but a seventh would require me to put you in one of the quest-based locations, and that just feels wrong. The Silkhood Caves or the Valley of Nymphs or Idunn's Grove or wherever are the goals of an adventure, not the starting point of one.
>>
>>46138419
If I hit DS2 before DS1 and crack Anti-Almighty, would it resist Megidoladyne? Would Twilight Imperium or Empty Nogjt work?

>>46138400
Considered weighting them?
>>
>>46138528
>Considered weighting them?
What do you mean?
>>
>>46138528
Almighty is designed to pierce all defense, so I don't think Twilight Imperium or Empty Night would work, but Anti-Almighy? Definitely.
>>
>>46138400
Is it good?
>>
>>46138594
Almighty* Damn it
>>
>>46138552
As in, give one or two location rolls an extra number to make it more likely you start there.
>>
>>46138313
Please do not interfere with the power fantasy using logic and proof.
>>
>>46138606
Moon Hunters? Yeah, it's pretty fun. My biggest complaint is that the randomization means you're not guaranteed to find everything you need to finish a quest in the time allotted for one playthrough. Like, I keep finding Bayun the Talking Cat, but the only times I've found Baba Yaga are during runs where I haven't met Bayun yet, so I think I might never complete the "learn to talk to animals" quest.

>>46138625
Oh, I see. I don't think that would work, with the locations available. None of them is really any more likely for someone to start in than the others.
>>
>>46138478
>>3.) There is no work around Bancho, you have a dangerous speedster that is intent on buttering you up like a Christmas goose.

What I'm asking is is it one of those you lose drawbacks or is there some way to deal with it? Because I have no idea how I would deal with that.
>>
>>46138748
Well if the speedster manages to steal your powers, he becomes the Jumper. You would be sent home with nothing to show.
>>
>>46138478
>1.) I just assume your LoT and shit like that are in your warehouse until you need them.

Most of the big ships that follow you around get some fluff that they are placed in a high orbit above the planet you're on. The warehouse doesn't have the square footage to store it.

Things like an AC and an Eva, when they say the warehouse is given an upgrate I think that also inculdes some extra space to accomidate it.
>>
>>46138748
You can always commit suicide. No stealing your Jumper powers if you're heading home.
>>
>>46138803
Not the worst thing to happen given the current subject matter, frankly.
>>
>>46138748
Not an instant loss. They're immune to your powers, but not your tech and other items. Build a machine that replicated the Vibe power's ability to interfere with Speedsters or something.
>>
All right, final version everybody! I'll start working on DS2 either later tonight or sometime this week.
>>
>>46138851
They're also not immune to your in-Jump powers, IIRC? Also, they're not immune to any advanced combat training you might have, so if you're a superior fighter their superior speed can be overcome.
>>
>>46137889
>>46137738
>>46137374
So... why all the emphasis on meta perks? I'm just curious, it seems like you really try to push for perks that are meta with no ties to the setting at all to get people to look. What's the reason for that? inb4 'how dare the nerfers harass my waifu by asking questions'
>>
>>46138869
Huzzah celebratory music!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SdRFDQ7x3Sk
>>
>>46138824
>Things like an AC and an Eva

An Eva would fit pretty easily as long as it's lying down (mostly because there's no mention how high the ceiling is). They're only 40 meters tall.
With extra space you have 7,4km2 - that's a whole lot of mecha.

Even without extra space that fits pretty easily, as do most smaller spaceships which are at most a few hundred meters long, with the smaller ones only being in the range of 20-30 meters.

The problem is getting them out in an efficient manner. Finding a door big enough in a place that can handle an EVA coming out isn't exactly trivial, and if you took portal you're limited to 80ft2 - about 7,4m2, which isn't big enough for anything beyond a car or truck.

The Light of Terra is probably the biggest vehicle you can get (outside of stealing something non-buyable) with its 12km length, but it explicitly appears in space every jump so it's not a problem.
>>
>>46138981
That was awesome!
>>
To the anon discussing Cosmic Fact last thread:
A: the anon who responded to you has it right. It's less impressive than it sounds.
B: The original ruling came just after a poll revealing a lot of people did that anyway, basically just because they wanted to. So it wasn't much of a new ability.
C: Even if I wanted to change it now, I couldn't; I think we've proven altering things to reduce power is not going to work well, and this ruling is 14 months old.

>>46136939
Though I don't expect it to be an issue, I wanted it on record that I have no problem with this jump being made or you making it. Just to forestall any later issues. I do think these capstones have been a little strong, but that's probably just me.
>>
>>46138662
You really just come across like you're constantly miserable and spiteful towards the thread. I have to wonder why you come here.
>>
>>46138831
obvious troll is obvious.
>>46138889
that might help , do DMC fighting styles and the capstone martial arts from Wuxia count as martial arts?

>>46138851
most of my tech has been integrated into my powers though, not sure if that would count.
>>46139028
actually Quicksilver has gone back and forth on the height of the ceiling from either as tall as it is in the picture which is about 1 1/2 stories to "tall enough" and yeah I would not be starting somewhere with space and moving throughout time so that presents kind of a problem especially considering I did take the portal since I was worried about losing the key.
>>
>>46138968
Well, Drop Ins are pretty self explanatory, I feel. The Capstones for Villains are based on the insatiable desire for power that villains such as the Red Skull have, but obviously I can't just put a price point on "Power Cosmic" or any of the other power sources that power-hungry people covet in setting- so, in my opinion, I did the next best thing and ensured that you get to keep the power that you do manage to take.

>>46139085
Thank you, Marvel Anon.
>>
>>46139124

You were worried about losing a key that ends up in your pocket a few minutes later if you lose it?
>>
>>46139087
Because I'm making jumps for those few people I do like, which unfortunately means I have to take you assclowns into account on several occasions.
>>
>>46139057
Gloryhammer!
>>46139142
Makes sense to me.
>>
>>46139173
I do not remember that being part of the description of the key at the time I took the supplement.
>>
>>46139142
That still seems weird? There's loads of ways to express an insatiable desire for power, and making it so meta seems really out of place.

>Well, Drop Ins are pretty self explanatory, I feel.
It doesn't feel like a self explaining thing at all. It doesn't need to be meta, it can just be used to offer things that don't make sense in any of the backgrounds.
>>
>>46139193
Have you ever thought about maybe not hating people?

Am I going to get a 'I don't want my jumps associated with this argument' speech if I ask what you've made?
>>
>>46139124
Well there are a couple of options. Magic shrinking might work, or digitizing it.
Or you could jump Kantai Collection and import the LoT as a shipgirl and then import her as a companion.

As for losing the key, even if you do it comes back after a few minutes.
Even assuming it's ever stolen and somehow the thief gets the idea to insert it into a random door and gets into your warehouse before it comes back to you (which is unlikely but admittedly not impossible), you can just put up a few murderbots or whatever to deal with intruders.

It's certainly no reason to limit your access (pre-warehouse-teleport perks) to things that small. How will you steal your enemies houses, ships, gardens and similiar things if you can't get them through the entrance?
>>
File: Fallout 4 CYOA.pdf (1B, 486x500px)
Fallout 4 CYOA.pdf
1B, 486x500px
Change Log:
-Added "Endings" section
-Replaced "Lone Wanderer" drawback with "Hate Newspapers" drawback
-Mental Block now moderately protects from psionics instead of slightly
>>
>>46139270
To give anon credit, thread can really spurge on some dumb shit at times. We get people who scream between buffs and nerfs, people who scream how everyone's a bunch of hypocrites, people who scream that a certain jump didn't offer certain powers, people who scream about meta, and more. Not a lot of motivation to put up with us, and it's amazing we have long-running jumpmakers as is. I can't tell if they enjoy it or are masochists.
>>
>>46139347
I'm talking about anon's attitude. He makes a lot of snipes at the thread, in general, everyone here, over the slightest thing without any prompting. For example, I don't feel like someone in a discussion bringing up a citation that clarifies things (one that didn't get any complaint afterwards, I might add) really justifies disparaging all of us like we're monsters.
>>
>>46139270
>Have you ever thought about maybe not hating people?
Hate is all I am anymore. Hate and caffeine.
>>
>>46139271
>As for losing the key, even if you do it comes back after a few minutes.
>Even assuming it's ever stolen and somehow the thief gets the idea to insert it into a random door and gets into your warehouse before it comes back to you (which is unlikely but admittedly not impossible), you can just put up a few murderbots or whatever to deal with intruders.

Well yeah I have a lot of shrinking stuff, from Marvel Harry Potter, and I built some recursive fractal bookshelves by stacking the bigger on the inside boxes from RWBY to store everything,Another thing I was worried about is what if I wound up in a setting with completely different kinds of doors that don't take that kind of key? As for stealing gardens and houses, I imagine using the Boon of Kronos to pack them up and move them to my animal Crossing village would work. For ships and other large items I converted an entire hangar bay on the LoT into a teleport pad, or I just have mother box scan it to a degree where they can replicate it.
>>
>>46139372
Wait, how do you know it's only one anon?
>>
>>46139347
>I can't tell if they enjoy it or are masochists.

It's gotta be masochism or some kind of mental disorder.
>>
>>46139347
What surprises me is that we are over 700 threads in and we still argue over the same shit and keep taking the same bait over and over again. It boggles the mind.
>>
>>46139341
This is Jumpable, but will be updated periodically as DLC/updates are released. I also won't upload it to the Drive until after Automatron comes out, and any modifications are made.

>>46139238
>Drop Ins

Well, they don't HAVE to be, but it's common enough and I feel as if it's a good fit.

>There's loads of ways to express an insatiable desire for power

True. The other Villain perks deal with that (sensing power in others, keikaku, stuff like that.)
>>
>>46139416
Similar tone, phrasing, and reactions.
>>
>>46139341
I rolled for it and I've successfully eaten Amazo, about what is the upper limit of the powers I can copy?
>>
>>46139401
After so many jumps you can probably access your warehouse at-will anyway, so the points spend on portal are more-or-less wasted.

You can easily be capable of just conjuring/transfiguring/enlarging a door of whatever size at need long before that unless you deliberately avoid all the magic jumps, so there's really no reason to spend 30 points on portal unless you want link for some godforsaken reason (it's easily replicated so it's just another waste of points imo).
>>
>>46139490
For me? It feels less like you are making a jump about the characters within the Earth's Mightiest Heroes series, and more like you are collecting powers that Jumpers(both the people writing up builds and the fictional beings) would want and putting some other stuff in it and calling it "Earth's Mightiest Heroes Jump." I would say aim towards stuff that the Villains actually do and accomplish, and away from "Villains are power-hungry, so I'll make abilities that give you all of your powers no matter what."
>>
>>46139633
I don't see why that would happen automatically without having taken portal, but my current idea to get a bigger portal is to reconfigure the portal gun from Rick and Morty to zap things through space to send them through the actual portal into the warehouse.
>>
>>46139490
>Well, they don't HAVE to be, but it's common enough and I feel as if it's a good fit.
I don't really see it as common. You've got many who treat drop-ins like outside context problems, but they have different ways of doing it. It's not always meta. I don't think it would bother me as much if that wasn't what you focused on so much.
>>
>>46139619
Fanwank it. We don't see him copy magical abilities, so I'd limit it to abilities that are biological in nature (that is, not powered by magic/ki/what have you). Also, keep in mind that Amazo could only use one powerset at a time.

>>46139693
Out of curiosity, what do you think the Villain Capstones should be?

>>46139820
It's three or four meta perks among the 40 or so regular perks that I have planned. I wouldn't really call that a focus.
>>
>>46139341
Fallout 4-
0/1600
Rolled for Quincy
Rolled for 23
Drop-in
Free Human
Free Crafter
Discount Scrapper
Discount Benevolent Leader
Discount Legend of the Wastes
SCIENCE!
Mechanist
Free Starting Gear
Medkit

All Roads+0(Keep Wild Wasteland!)
Survivor Mode+600
>>
>>46139693
>>46139820
It’s pretty damn common man. Everyone does drop-in different, but making them the meta background has been a thing forever. Besides, I don’t see that his jumps are overly meta, some perks are meta and some are not. Why are you so focused on this anyway? We have not even seen a WiP yet, calm thine tits.
>>
>>46138478
>There is no work around

If there was no work around you wouldn't have chosen it. You can get a companion with Vibe powers for one thing.
>>
>>46140028
>It's three or four meta perks among the 40 or so regular perks that I have planned. I wouldn't really call that a focus.
It's hard to tell when all you focus on is the meta perks in the threads. Let us know what else is going on, please.
>>
>>46140028
For one, I imagine an epic keikaku perk, things like Loki's great plan to manipulate all kinds of events and the Breakout to conquer the eight realms and nearly conquer Midgard, or how the Skrulls are capable of infiltrating and taking over specific people as part of a larger plan to convince the entire world to submit to them. A number of the villains in the series have long, complicated plans that they manage to pull off(until the Avengers stop them). As far as a second one... The only things that come to mind are Evil Science(something about mutations or more dangerous forms of science that require killing people), or a "Master of Evil" perk, that allows you to unite and align multiple villains into a organization and coordinate all of their movements despite the potential problems in having all of those egos in one place.
>>
File: W Dress.jpg (239KB, 850x1208px)
W Dress.jpg
239KB, 850x1208px
>>46138869
The peaceful days are over. Again.

Programmer: In the end, it was the code of a program that got everything to happen

Conquer your demon(200cp): Hear me. Join me. Let me help.
Tech Wizard: Rather than turn Shomonkai programming off, let's see how one'd go about subverting it to the benefit of yours truly. After all, most powerful demons in this game ARE summoned by COMPs...
Infernal Engine(100cp): Nifty and cheap. Has its uses, that's fur sure.
The Chessmaster(200cp): Useful. Gimme.
Jumper is a genius!(300cp): Replicating the server has been my project for quite a while. Let's make the real thing!
Bels and Whistles(800cp): Obligatory UNLIMITED POWER perk. What's to say?

Custom COMP: Magic(200cp): The higher my magic, the better my defense...? Hoo boy. That's pretty nice, you know?

And on the eighth day...: Extra plot? Of COURSE!
Bel on Earth: You guys are in so much trouble.
...The Lord let loose his wrath: That'll be fun... Especially since this one is Chaos path for me.
Morning Star(800): ...And this won't be. Fun, I mean.

~~~

...So! Cain's sister (Geez, that sounds weird), who also helped him create the program, while blissfully unaware of her past, nor Naoya's intentions for the thing.

And then all hell breaks loose. And so do my Bel roots.

This'll be a fun week.

As for Lucifer? Well, here's the thing - we know for a fact he can be beaten with nothing but in-jump tools. OOC perks just make this easier, don't they?~

That said, the usual palette probably does the trick - Drain, Holy Dance, Prayer, Phys Repel, Anti-Most... I love how at the certain point in the hero's leveling, if they can't kill you in one strike, they are utterly doomed.

And that's just the first game.

...Anyway. This was a delight to build. Many thanks.
>>
>>46140099
Vibe works only at very close range. Like literally have to be right on them, speed dampening formula could work. However more power the speedster less it seems to slow the target down. Reverse Flash was able to be slowed down but he still was kicking butt. Zoom was slowed down only very slightly.

It's not an auto lose situation, you're not going to find a way to cheese it. Seeing if you do, the next one becomes immune to what defeated the last. Your best bet is to gather friends and hope to beat the Speedster before you leave. Also hope the Speedster doesn't bring friends of it's own.
>>
[TwilightZoneGuyVoice] Now we journey to a different world. Where a man who in the world we know who was utterly devoted to Justice and Love would take a different path.[/TwilightZoneGuyVoice]

---------------------
Pokemon Universe-
0/1300
Rolled for Orre-Just.Fucking.Perfect
Rolled for 13
City Life
Out of Region Starter-Hoopa
Free Frerunning
Discount Technician
Discount Psionics
Aura

Marked+200
Silenced+100

Team-Hoopa, Gengar, Aegislash, Alakazam, Metagross, and Gallade
------------------------
Body Mod-
0/600
Average
Athlete
Free Dex(x2)
Free Speed(x2)
Free Flexibility 1
Sense 1
Appeal 2
Strength 2
Endurance 2
Shape 1
Evercleansed
------------------------
Warehouse-
0/150
Free Shelving
Free Space
Robots
Workshop
Medbay
Electricity
Local Net
ForceWall
Loft
------------------------
Infamous Universe-
0/1500
Drifter
Rolled for LA
Rolled for 19
Cryokinesis
Free Strength
Discount Toggle
Discount Energy Form
Durability
Stamina
Regen
Focus
Free Safe House
Biocapacitor
Bioconverter
Light Body Armor

Emotion+200
Listed+200
Disliked+100
------------------------

I'm starting a Second Chain everyone. I'm NOT abandoning my first chain, but this second one is more of a thought experiment. My first jumper was based off of myself, becoming the man I WANT to be. Someone devoted to doing the right thing, and capable of finding love. Moreover I took a number of very similar powers and ended up in a specific build.

This chain is going to be different. Instead of being based off of who I WANT to be, it's going to be if I followed the low road. Everything I loath about myself coming full force. But I'm also going to be intentionally doing a different build.
1/2
>>
>>46140660
For example my main build is heavily Melee focused. I will be, for the most part, avoiding Melee perks and items. There are other rules to it as well but I won't go into those.

Another thing is that I can NOT take perks for being a more approachable person. I can take perks that make me good looking, but no charm perks. No perks for being better with a group of people either. No companions.

I must ALWAYS take Drawbacks that include an "evil version of yourself". And finally. The order of this chain is completely random, come what may.
>>
>>46140028
if you get a power from another power like savage salvage can the amazo memory backup replicate that power as well?
>>
>>46140117
I'll talk about the other Capstones, then.

Pym's Protégé- You've mastered the Pym Particle; you can now synthesize Pym Particles, allowing you to change the size of objects and living organisms. You're also capable of improving upon the designs of Hank Pym; creating functional prisons at near microscopic size, for example. It's a bit unclear how exactly the Pym Particle works, but from what can be observed those that use it to shrink are reduced in size and weight but maintain the inertia of their fully sized form, making them capable of striking at full power when reduced in size.

Nine Realms Craftsman- You've learned the secrets of Asgardian and Dwarven craftsmanship, making you capable of crafting powerful magical items such as Mjolnir and the Bifrost, given tremendous effort, resources, and time. You can apply these principals towards modern technology as well, if you have the right know-how.

Fight as One- Fighting alongside your companions for so long has given you the ability to instinctually fight alongside each other; you have perfect awareness of what they're capable of, and how you can use their abilities in concert with each other and yourself to "combo" your attacks together in a way that increases the potency of each strike you make.

Finest Hour- When in great peril, when you're on the cusp of defeat... that's when your skills really shine through. You're capable of pushing your body and mind to the breaking point when you're backed into a corner, letting you solve your problems much easier- either with your fists, or with your mind.

Retcon Proof- Your existence is ensured; time travel cannot kill you or alter your history, and you are immune to supernatural effects that would result in your existence being erased or significantly altered.
>>
>>46140731
Sure.
>>
File: Sweets.jpg (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Sweets.jpg
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>46137920
A Certain Scientific Railgun:

11 years old
Student 50
Clairvoyance
Slice of Life
Formal Training 150
Motivated 300
Doubled Growth Rate 600
Hard Science 900
Malleable Reality 1500
Companion Immigration 1600
Leeroy: Pyrokinesis
Micromanipulators
Accelerator Laugh 1500
Power Dampener 1300
Permanent Loli 1000

For some reason in anime settings I don't know anything there's a reasonable chance I end up as a little kid.

Rolled 8 and was suggested Clairvoyance. Also seems to be the weirdest option there and one of the few I don't have that much crossover with.

Took all the boosts for Esper stuff so that I know even more stuff about the things through walls I guess. Also Esper creation and training which is neat, that on top of Motivated and all the stuff from other settings and I'm a little kid running around answering the big scientific questions of the day, making stupid jokes, laughing like an idiot and being paid in sweets.

Imported Leeroy as I need someone to keep an eye on me. Bodyguard/secret agent to child-minder is a bit of a step down but I figure the Pyrokinesis probably makes it worth it. Probably.
>>
>>46140660

Isn't Hoopa a legendary pokemon?
>>
>>46140864
I've had the same problem: I always seem to roll absolute minimum or maximum on ages, whichever would be more inconvenient.
>>
>>46140912
Mythical actually. I mentioned the idea of making a second chain a few days ago and said I wanted to go the "classic" route with Pokemon. That is to say, only focusing on one or two Types.
My favorite Types are Ghost and Psychic. This leads to a problem, because Hoopa is the ONLY Ghost/Psychic pokemon. Someone suggested buying him as an "out of region" because he's Mythical, not Legendary.

Apparently later Generations made a distinction between the two. I have no idea.
>>
>>46140745
Those are better, but this still feels a lot like you're just offering the things Marvel refused to.
>>
>>46141012
Here's the dumb part of you defending Marvel so much:

That jump was made early thread when everything was enforced low power. Complaining that his jump is more high power is complaining that the thread is different. It's foolish, and a lost cause, and Marvel was intentionally made a weak low-powered jump. There's nothing wrong with making this one differently, and your complaints are ill-founded.
>>
>>46141012
This feels like shitstorm material waiting to spark? But I'm agreeing with this guy.
>>
>>46141070
See >>46141068

Your complaints just to have little to do with any substance beyond "I want him to be just like Marvel and make this jump to the standards of another time and doing any differently is evil and wrong."
>>
>>46140969

Aren't mythical pokemon those even more legendary than legendary pokemon?

You know stuff like Mew, Celebi, Jirachi, Arceus and similar pokemon.
>>
>>46141137
One of these things is not like the other...

Those first three are the weak legendaries with stat totals lower than pseudo-legends. They're mythical pokemon, also sometimes called 'pixies'.
>>
>>46141137
Dude, what part of "I have no idea" don't you get?
I just followed someone else's suggestion. I have no idea what a Mythical pokemon is or what the difference is between them and Legendaries.
>>
>>46141180
BST of 600 I believe, usually only obtainable from an event and not in-game.

You can capture a legend though, people saying it's impossible are just being anal. There are people in the anime who show up with an entire party of legendaries.
>>
>>46141205
Then whatever. My starter is another of my team who's out of region and my build is the same.
>>
>>46141162

Bulbapedia has all four listed as mythical pokemon.

Do you have an alternative list?
>>
>>46140745
I think these are better, beyond offering full Asgardian crafting for 600cp(300cp) discounted, which is really powerful especially if you are going "You can make more Mjolnirs". I would feel better about it if it was non-discounted 600cp, and a Robot/Power-Armor building perk was the capstone instead.
>>
>>46135329
What is jumpchain?
>>
>>46141269
It's Mew, Celebir, Jirachi, Manaphy, maybe Phione, Shaymin, maybe Victini, maybe Keldeo, Meloetta, Diancie, Hoopa.
>>
>>46141279
I might make keep the price the same, but offer it as a discount for Asgardians rather than for a background.
>>
>>46141269
Oh wait, I see your issue.

Bulbapedia conflates 'mythical' with 'event'. Mythical is just another by-term for the formerly known pixie style pokemon. The Mew-likes. Bulbapedia thinks ALL pokemon that are event-only are mythical. Bulbapedia is wrong.
>>
>>46141384
it's a format for choose your own adventure modules in which each module builds upon the previous ones.
>>
>>46141411

I kind of basically first learned about the mythical pokemon term from using that sites legendary pokemon page to figure out what to roll for if I took hunted (which usually resulted in me getting an 'I'm not surviving this') result.

So I've kind of been going with the definition of 'what this page lists as mythic pokemon'.

So basically it's the Mew and Mew-expy category?
>>
>>46140959
Well in this one I took the kid drawback, admittedly it was in part as I was going to be 11 anyway to start with. Was a choice between either growing up or getting 300 CP.
>>
>>46141393
How expensive is being an Asgardian?
>>
>>46141756
Somewhere around 400-600 CP, probably.
>>
>>46141867
Then that seems fair.
>>
>>46141867
Does Asgardian come with a free accent?
>>
>>46141384

A miserable pile of drawbacks.
>>
>>46141557
More or less. Pixie used to be the fan term before Gen IV introduced Uxie, Mespirit, and Azelf who have the same 'pixie' look while actually being the legendary trio.
>>
Ok, say you have a robotic alt form and you take the perk This is, in fact, my final form. How the hell would that work with gourmet cells?
>>
File: 1380166277994.jpg (56KB, 466x358px) Image search: [Google]
1380166277994.jpg
56KB, 466x358px
>>46141756
Will there be any other race options?
Such as Makluan.It's a race of highly advanced dragon people. I like tech and I like dragons. So It kinda fits really. Same race as Fin Fang Foom and I think the tech behind the Manderins power...
>>
>>46141995
Woops wrong post... Meant to link to this one >>46141393
>>
>>46141985
Hungry hungry nanomachines?
>>
>>46141985
Robots can be made of cells?
>>
File: whatisdig.gif (44KB, 500x320px) Image search: [Google]
whatisdig.gif
44KB, 500x320px
>>46141384
Baby don't hurt me. Don't hurt me. No more.
>>
>>46141995
Are they naturally fat too?
>>
>>46140660
Swat Kats Universe-
0/1600
Rolled for 28
Villain
Free Rockin' Music
Free Maniacal Laugh
Discount Think of the Profit!
Discount Crazy Theme, The Flesh
Discount To Crime Another Day
Scrapyard Skills
Free Origin Outfit
Free City Map
Scrapyard
Lair

Loser+100
Inadequate Steele+200
Attack of the 50 Foot Whatever+300

Time to be the most hated man in the city. Joy of fucking joys.
>>
File: pants3.jpg (153KB, 620x953px) Image search: [Google]
pants3.jpg
153KB, 620x953px
>>46142080
I wouldn't say so.
>>
>>46141985
Fanwank it as being part cyborg?
>>
>>46137738
So, it's basically 'Drain No'?
>>
>>46141985

Through the ancient mystical art of fictional nonsensical robot magic.

For example Jet Jaguar from Godzilla reprograming itself to turn into a kaiju, Megaman robots apparently having robot DNA in additional to all their other this looks like magic stuff, and other such nonsense.
>>
>>46137738
This is honestly personal taste but I find the idea of absolute defense against X, where X being a typically strong trait to be iffy design at best and horrible at worst. I mean remember the entire deal about "Swords Can Be Wings" from Symphogear in its initial presentation? Its pretty much the same initial idea except for what it resists and the overall reaction to it
>>
File: 1407798400575.jpg (43KB, 640x480px)
1407798400575.jpg
43KB, 640x480px
>>46142080
SHUT UP FIN FANG FOOM'S A SPECIAL CASE OF FATASS

>>46142129
Lewd as fuck
I think this is the mentally handicapped clone one from an AU. I cannot for the life of me remember. So many variants of fin fang foom. I remember one where his whole race gets wiped out while he was in cryostasis, another where he's just a B grade villain who finally went hero when he really pondered his place in the world.
>>
>>46142129
Where is that image from?
>>
File: how to jumpchain.png (2MB, 2133x3845px) Image search: [Google]
how to jumpchain.png
2MB, 2133x3845px
>>46141384
>>
>>46142196
>This is honestly personal taste
Then keep it in your fucking yap and don't mouth it off.
>>
>>46142198
And yet, Fin Fang Foom is far thinner than you.
>>
>>46142129
So I'm guessing their race does not usually mate with piles of nuclear waste?
>>
>>46142263
>someone shares opinion
>"fuck off"
Wow, rude.
>>
>>46142292
He's advocating more stupid fucking nerfs.

Of course I'll tell him to fuck off.
>>
>>46142309
Not a reason to be rude.
>>
>>46142196
Resistances are still useless.
>>
>>46142309
Why don't you fuck off? You're so boring - any time anyone has any opinions on power, you start screaming like an autistic ten year old.
>>
>>46142309
So you're mad because he's daring to give an opinion? The guy has a point, people brought up all kinds of shit over the Symphogear perk, and the EMH jump's perk isn't looking different. It's a legit comment.

Reacting to everything with "it's a stupid nerf" just seems close minded.
>>
File: elsa06.jpg (234KB, 584x899px) Image search: [Google]
elsa06.jpg
234KB, 584x899px
>>46142198
>>46142234
Nextwave, and the only picture of Fin Fang Foom on my computer.

I'm not sure how canon it is, aside from "It's-totally-not-canon but we're going to talk about it any time these characters show up" category it was in for a little while after release.
>>
>>46142081
Castlevania Universe-
0/1600
Rolled for Dawn of the Legend
Witch
Free Arcane Secrets(Runecraft)
Discount Alchemy
Discount Duel Art
Power of Dominance
Acrobatics
Discount Ancient Book(Ice)
Crystal Heart

Enchanted Banquet+200
Lone Challenger+200
Bloody Tears+200

So I've gotta kill this pompous asshole, and everyone hates me again, and the monsters are all dicks, and I have Ice Magic.

Great.
>>
>>46142443

It's canon - but took place in another Earth.

So whatshername, Marvel or Spectrum or whatever, was transported there, Nextwave happened, and when she found her way back had a lot of crazy stories that nobody believed and thought she was going insane.
>>
>>46142852
Did the other members of Nextwave wind up there, too? Because I know Aaron Stack was acting a lot like his Nextwave self for a while.
>>
>>46142443
Nextwave is the only canon Marvel comic. All others are just What If stories.
>>
>>46142888

Not sure! I remember Aaron being a lot more interesting as well, but I only heard of it in relation to Pulsar/Spectrum/Whatever.
>>
File: Image-1521.jpg (256KB, 600x928px)
Image-1521.jpg
256KB, 600x928px
>>46143007

Aaand five seconds later, I find out.
>>
>>46143023
one of the best theme songs of any Marvel superteam
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xuosmf1_mKs
>>
>>46140505
Why are you talking it up again after you beat it so casually you only ended up fighting the one guy? Even with the other two hard drawbacks? Shouldn't.... No I'm not going here again. Just be consistent, would you? Please?
>>
>>46137958
Curei is cute... she is hard not to waifu... I didn't mean to go the polygamy route in my game but she was just so cute and piper just kept hitting on me,,, it wasn't my fault I swear.
>>
>>46143400
Deny Piper, take Curie.
>>
>>46140505
now with the speedsters that show up are they anywhere around young justice the flash level? Because I went along with the plot and they do get invited to the watchtower at the end.
>>46141068
Do you seriously consider Wolverine's healing factor, immunity to psychic powers and Colossus's durability to be low-power?!
>>
>>46143400
Curie is better than Pipes, by a significant margin
>>
File: banner saga.jpg (318KB, 2933x1372px)
banner saga.jpg
318KB, 2933x1372px
>>46140864
Banner Saga:

Skogr
25 years old
Human
Endurance
Blessing of Bjorulf 200
Tactician 400
Mender 700
Valka 1100
Banner
Low Supplies 1000

Took a long time to make this build. Drawbacks are pretty punishing and there's some really good and expensive perks. Went Human in the end as although the Varl capstone is similarly nice (and probably a little more interesting than more magic) I preferred the other discounts.

Blessing of Bjorulf lets me recreate drinks and make consistently great drinks. Probably couldn't do that before.

Tactician has a really nice line about your dudes not panicking when fighting monsters which is cool.

Mender gives me another sort of magic which apparently amounts to healing and lightning.

Valka boosts magic across the board substantially apparently and morale boosting or something? Not entirely sure.

Drawbacks means food is scarce unless I do something drastic. Fortunately specialise in the drastic so I can just make a load of giant monster pigs or something to ride around and eat. The vikings'll love it.
>>
92. Samurai Jack
Skills: Stealth (-100)
Magical Powers: Scrying (-100), Teleportation (-300)
Physical Enhancements: Enhanced Senses (-200)
Items: Signature Outfit, Static Charges, Briefcase, Enchanted Weapon [Colt Peacemaker, Good](-500)
Drawbacks; Bloodless Violence (+100), Worthy Prey (+200)

Jumper Mode: Magpie, initiated.

I have a lot of shiny stones already decorating my warehouse. It's a hobby when I need something to entertain the creator that I'll collect rocks people deem important for some reason, like the reality gems from Danny Phantom or the Philosopher's Stone in Harry Potter or that weird ruby from Indiana Jones. I don't do anything with them And this place has lots of neat gems. There's one that controls water, a time-travel rock, the ones that rewrite reality, you know, standard magic universe shenanigans. I'm going to find more, though. I'm going to nap on a bed of very important rocks. Rocks with jobs that aren't eventually become smaller rocks.

And sometimes when you want to find stuff, you find other stuff. Like captive magical beings or secret monasteries or ancient and terrible guardians or the place where they actually make all the weird sapient robots that populate the land. Or even just really pretty places. This world was beautiful, old, new, and wonderful. One of those worlds I could have spent more time in if I felt like fighting Aku.

I had to deal with all this while being chased by cats. Cats that were fast, deadly, and dedicated. And I couldn't seriously hurt them because of the other drawbacks. So, my tactics were limited to teleporting somewhere far enough away that it would take time for them to reach me, and getting while the getting was good. Still, it was worth it.

>>46142852
>>46143007
>>46143023
Neat. And I did have a real good laugh.
>>
So, /jc.

How do you explain a sword becoming a sword +1? How does it deal more damage? At first, upgrades CAN be explained by it being sharper, but how do you deal with a sword +100, that just goes and kills things dead?

Like Legend of Mana, for example. What does "+5 to damage" look like, when the setting becomes less of a game?
>>
>>46144016
Sharper, sometimes magically so.
>>
>>46144016
Depends on the sword. Maybe it adds destructive resonances that disintegrate the target with a touch. Maybe it expands inside the body to gouge out greater wounds. Maybe it burns them from the inside out. There are a lot of ways to do more damage.
>>
>>46144016
They're magically guided towards more vulnerable spots on the body. As opposed to the vulnerable spots you hit when you get a critical.
>>
>>46139341
Gotta point out that we all have snakeater perk irl already - most snake venoms are only dangerous if they get into the bloodstream so you can chug rattlesnake or cobra venom like shitty beer.
>>
>>46144016
I think of it like a disruption field surrounding the sword. The stronger the enchantment, the stronger the field. It would be mostly invisible unless someone with special senses or very rapid vision could detect that flesh does not /quite/ split on the sword's blade itself.
>>
>>46144160
Yes I do have the autisms, why do you ask?
>>
>>46141995
Dunno; Skrulls/Kree maybe. Probably not Makluans though; they were in the comic based off of the show, but there's only the one shown (Fing Fang Foom). Though you could probably steal their tech/DNA.

>>46142196
>Symphogear
I don't, actually. Could you give me a quick rundown please?

>>46144160
That's pretty interesting, actually; I didn't know that. I just did the whole "drinking venom" thing for the Metal Gear references. The "darker blood" thing was meant to show that your blood has mutated to somehow make poison less effective.
>>
File: 1451883073543.png (534KB, 550x511px) Image search: [Google]
1451883073543.png
534KB, 550x511px
>>46139341
> Legendary Protectron isn't Fisto.
>>
File: 9219151-1447508059.jpg (372KB, 1920x1080px)
9219151-1447508059.jpg
372KB, 1920x1080px
>>46139341
So, as this is jumpable... I'll just drop off a build here.

The Institute
Synth [Free]
>perks:
Crafter [100]
Charmer [100]
Chemist [Free]
Wasteland M.D. [100]
Mechanist [150]
Science! [300]
>items:
Starting Gear - Labcoat, 10mm, 100 Caps [Free]
Magazine Collection [50]
X-01a Power Armor [600] Gotta have this for my collection. Really useful too.
>companions:
Canon Companion - Curie [200] Welp, time to get that Synth body for you...
>drawbacks:
All Roads [+0] Continuity!
Party Animal - Mentats [+100] A smarts drug... Sure
Mimics [+100] I'll identify myself, by shooting myself in the face. The copies won't survive, but I will. Identity proven. Just wish I didn't have to do that so often.
Medicine Resistant [+200] Regen works fine.
Crippled - Leg [+200] I'll just hobble on over. Is okay.

So, I'm an exiled Synth scientist. Not quite a Mr Handy, but eh.

First order of business, get Curie out of her Vault. After that, get her a Synth body, and her own suit of power armor to use. And get to replicating her panacea.

Really, really wish I could take more drawbacks to get the deathclaw egg/the mirelurk/the robco holotapes. But whatever, I'll grab samples/eggs and clone my own. And reverse engineer robots, if my perks don't give me the knowledge on them. Which is what I'll be doing for the first while...

After that, I guess I'll go to 111, wake Nate up "Good morning, Grandpa", resurrect Nora, and give them a copy of the Wasteland Survival Guide. That should do it. Oh, should /propably/ also tell them about Shaun...

Go back to the Institute at some point, magpie everything I can. Give literally every Synth there the option to join up with me, or be delivered to the Railroad. Hijack the Prydwen, be sky pirates with a crew of liberated Synths and humans in power armor, domesticated clone Deathclaws, upgraded Supermutants, and a bunch of robots of all type. Maybe put a pegleg illusion over my crippled leg.
>>
File: 1451943615607.jpg (50KB, 600x325px)
1451943615607.jpg
50KB, 600x325px
>>46138869
...aaaahahahahahaha. Oh boy where to even start.

-Background: Programmer (Free) -...aaaaaalright. Let's get this over with.
-Conquer Your Demon (800CP) -As a demon myself, of course I'm gonna take this.
-Tech Wizard (Free) -OH LOOK. FUCKING TECHNOLOGY AND MAGITECH. Time to code it!
-Jumper Is A Genius! (500CP) (Discount) -Create COMP, learn how demons work biologically, and access to the server. ...so unwise.
-Primal Common Tongue (-100CP) -I know the demon language as a song? ... ...OOOOOOOOH MY.
-COMP (Free) -It'd be a shame if someone modified this.
-Macca (-150CP) -COINS. LOTSA COINS.
-Shomonkai Disguise (Free) -Hee. Hee. Hee.
-Naoya's Notes (-300CP) (Discount) -So. I'm gonna start coding shit. You can't stop me.
-She's A Witch!! (-200CP)
-Shomonkai Assault (0CP)
Dice Rolls: Omotesando, 20 years old
-End Choice: Next Adventure

So you know that bit how everyone thinks I betrayed the Shomonkai and how I'm a witch who experiments with demons? They're right. They're so so right.

See. I had been to Soul Hackers. And I've got this wonderful little thing called a Gouma-Den, which is amazing for demon experiments? And plenty of perks which not only make me demon royalty/a ruler of Hell, but stuff to help me splice in/experiment with demon biology and magical biology.

Then we're getting into all the programming perks and the Digital Pun-Pun.

And you just gave me the Primal Common Tongue, with the means to study the code for the Server, and pointed me to the person to help complete it.

Needless to say? Haru's getting a new best friend. And the Bel isn't going to be the only show in town anymore. I hope people take the news well of a cloaked witch who can transform humans into demons.
>>
>>46139341
So this might be an impossible question and certainly an unfair one but I sort of have to ask.

If in the original fallout jump you started in the commonwealth, chose Vault Dweller- Institute and took Certified Tech, with Science as a tag skill; is there really anything that you are going to get extra by taking Science! or would you say it would be redundant at that point?
>>
>>46136018
It's still on my list. I might just put S&S and Worm on a brief hiatus and get a few other jumps done. That might get my muse back in the game.

What's everybody's votes? I could go ahead and pencil it in as my next priority right now if you guys think that'd be better.
>>
File: 1398800024574.jpg (14KB, 286x228px) Image search: [Google]
1398800024574.jpg
14KB, 286x228px
>>46144764
>Eternal Darkness
>done by Worm
I welcome the damage done to my brain and the eyes on my brain in pursuit of forbidden knowledge.
>>
>>46144362
Swords Can Be Wings was a perk that was designed to be a conceptual resistance/ due to a scene in GX where a character that for the past couple of seasons went on about being a sword (in the metaphorical sense) decided to be wings (also in the metaphorical sense) when dealing with an enemy that had a conceptual swordbreaking sword (that line of magic or alchemy or whatever would never be brought up again in Symphogear but honestly that was the least of GX's writing issues).

Because it was a conceptual resistance perk initially interpreted into a conceptual immunity, people immediately panicked that it was in fact too OP
>>
>>46144732
...maybe. That sounds like more of a question for Wild Card than me. Looking at the description for Certified Tech it seems that it wouldn't encompass the Institute's technology, but again, that's not my call to make.
>>
>>46144764
I would be interested in some Eternal Darkness.
>>
Alright, so I've gone over feedback and made some additions and clarifications. Changelog is at the bottom of the page. As always suggestions and criticism are welcome and encouraged.
>>
File: owl be seeing you.jpg (885KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
owl be seeing you.jpg
885KB, 1024x1024px
>>46143615
Bioshock:

Medical Pavilion
26 years old
Businessman 100
Adam Pack 1 250
Accounting Training
Intuition 550
Charisma 700
Savant Genius 1300
Midas Touch 1600
Claustrophobia 1500
Aquaphobia 1300
Burial at Sea 1000

Boring build here with a boring plan.

Afraid of enclosed spaces, water and Rapture is going to hell so I'm getting out. Instead I'm going to live vicariously through my companion and send them on a salvage mission i.e. live in a big house in a ranch or desert or something while watching Leeroy (my long suffering bodyguard/right-hand man/walking suicide mission) on a screen running around picking up all the neat stuff in Rapture that's not nailed down.

Avoided the Plasmid stuff under the 'I can just get that shit there' mentality (or at least that I can get someone else to go get it). Picked up all the business perks, already got plenty but it never hurts particularly given how often you need to set them up if you're moving universe every 10 years.

Also took a couple of the scientist ones, Intuition means more ideas which can only be a good thing and Savant Genius makes me one of Raptures preeminent thinkers (presumably before my breakdown and rapturephobia), weird thing though is that it mentions your specialization which I don't have as I took that background. If I get a choice I'd go genetics as it's that sort of setting, if not I assume I'd get some version of the perk without specialization so it's just another intelligence booster.

Only there for 4 years which is sort of a shame. Not a lot of jumps set in the 60s. I'd maybe set up a Columbia if I had the time.
>>
>>46144732
>chose Vault Dweller- Institute
But the Institute isn't a Vault? So, that part wouldn't exactly work.
That said, you'd propably be able to reverse engineer the stuff if you get your hands on it, but Institute tech is not pre-war tech.
>>
>>46144869
I'll keep this in mind while I'm writing EMH.
>>
>>46144869
It wasn't OP, people here are just really stupid. They think resistances have any value at all whatsoever.

Now the perk is useless though, and by its wording doesn't defend against anything.
>>
>>46144952
I absolutely hate internal changelogs. Posting them in the thread is better.
>>
>>46145030
>They think resistances have any value at all whatsoever.
Oh God, not you again.
>>
>>46145056
All you gotta do is ask

Changelog:
V. 1.0- release
V. 1.1- added more clarification on Preserve the Land (I swear that perk’s gonna be the death of me).
-added some more low level drawbacks
-added the option to have the house and its addons become part of the warehouse post-jump
-added the Concert Hall room to the house
-duba dubababa dubba (added a perk regarding languages inspired by the dudbears)
-added perks regarding pets and plants
-added a new 600CP perk
>>
>>46139341
I don't suppose you'd be willing to add in the better power armors would you such as the t-51,t-60 and x-01?
>>
>>46144952
...Did you just completely eliminate the need for Pods?
>>
>>46145077
It's almost like thread regulars are thread regulars even if they don't agree with you.
>>
>>46145098
Considering he said that it doesn't work that way last thread, I imagine you're actually just a retard who misread.
>>
>>46145092
You can upgrade the power armor for 100 CP; it should say that in the description for power armor.
>>
>>46144967
> But the Institute isn't a Vault?
Not that anon, but you can be someone who was born in a Vault and later joined the Institute.
They don't have a sustained population. There aren't any kids in the Institute. They mostly just abduct/induct potential scientist recruits.
>>
>>46144764
I'd vote for Worm, but knowing how hard it can be to get anywhere if you're stuck in a rut I'd say if you think it will help get your creative juices flowing, go for it!
>>
>>46145098
No. Look at the very last note. "No using artifacts to game the Companion rules".
>>
>>46145099
I know, I just wish you had a name so I could filter you.
>>
>>46145098
Please check the notes section. That isn't my intention at all, but I understand why you might think that.
>>
>>46145153
Same here buddy, why not start now?
>>
>>46145122
>>46145150
Preserve the Land literally says "you can seal an area of land, people included". Please tell me what I'm missing here.
>>
>>46145123
Thanks. I must of missed that, my bad.
>>
File: 54452232.jpg (23KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
54452232.jpg
23KB, 300x300px
>>46145217
>Look at the very last note.
>WHAT AM I MISSING HERE!?!?!?!?!
>>
>>46145217
And The Jump Maker said that you can't use it to game companion rules.

Jump-magic overrides the power.
>>
>>46145217
There is a note that reads as follows "Companions sealed within an artifact at the end of a jump will be booted out to wherever companions go between jumps, so no using artifacts to game the companion rules"
>>
>>46145217
The changes you make to them don't persist. When you unseal an artifact it gets woven into the history of the world you're in. So you wouldn't get those people, you'd get equivalents of them in the current world. It's less "take these people with me" and more "be able to find people very similar to them".
>>
>>46145255
So what if we take people that aren't companions and seal them, then drop them off in a new jump? That's got to be blocked too right?
>>
>>46145287
"Any people sealed within an artifact at the end of a jump are not poddable." Please please PLEASE people read my notes. They're there for your benefit.
>>
>>46145308
That's again, not the issue. What if we don't pod them and just bring them along in the artefact? Maybe you should just change it to "You can't bring people between jumps in a sealed artefact, they just dissapear if you try"
>>
>>46145234
You're a fucking idiot. I don't want to use it for companions, because companions are subject to the 8-person limit. I also don't care if I can never pod them, because who cares about pods? This takes people with you to new Jumps without them.

>>46145247
>>46145255
Don't care about making people subject to companion rules.

>>46145272
See, that's the kind of thing I was asking about.
>>
>>46145361
>You're a fucking idiot.
I disagree. I'm not the one who was having difficulty reading a simple note.
>>
>>46145308
While I know what you're trying to say, that sentence doesn't actually mean anything.

This guy >>46145333 has a point, about his alternative wording.
>>
>>46145333
What if he doesn't do that, and people can get their copy civilians just fine, and you can cry in a corner?
>>
>>46145407
Then congrats, you've just given people essentially the ability to pod people on the scale of millions at once. Might not be able to import them or respawn, but who could look down on bringing armies of millions of people around with you at all times?
>>
>>46145443
Oh no someone's copy town has Jack Blow the citizen while his original town had John Blow. How evil and foul! How dare people's towns have citizens!
>>
>>46145385
Given the fact that you decided said note actually applied to the situation when it clearly doesn't, it sounds like you're the one having trouble with reading comprehension.
>>
>>46144967
Yeah it really is, it's a bunch of people who's ancestors sealed themselves off before the bombs fell. It's a bit of fan wanking but I didn't really even gain anything from it, hell I took the hated drawback from the institute for leaving. There weren't that many vaults in fallout 4 and coming from the institute fits the background rather well.
>>
>>46145475
While, I'm not getting into this whole mess, your post just convinced me never to seal anything with people inside.

Retconning someone's entire existence like that... Yeah, not my cup of tea.
>>
Any way I can be a spooky scary skeleton dragon?
>>
>>46145581
That's fine. But anon is upset that a city which now exists in the world's history has civilians. Like he expects it to be a ghost town for thousands of years. That's just dumb of him.

>>46145588
Skullduggery Pleasant.
>>
>>46145588
Go to any jump with a dragonic form available.

Then go to Skulduggery Pleasant, there's a capstone there that gives you bone variants of existing alt-forms.

Alternatively: Dracolich in FR.
>>
>>46145475
Or say, taking around a copy of Konoha or Soul Society. Including all those powerful people that you can just seal up and carry around.
>>
>>46145651
It can't bring those people. Soul Society is an afterlife, not a city. It brings copies of the people. I bet it doesn't bring their powers with them either since chakra etc don't exist in the new world. You're basically knee-jerking this.
>>
>>46145651
Which is exactly that guy's plan, and you're ruining it by pointing it out the flaws in it and he's trying to squelch all nerfbitches so he can tote around his army of Narutos.

Which to be fair - is already a thing that can be done after Light of Terra.
>>
Can we please keep this civil?

>>46145333
You make a very valid point, but I'm really trying to avoid having people disappear from the artifacts since it goes against the spirit of the setting. If your only concern is that people could have a veritable army at their beck and call whenever they like, there are a number of other methods by which people can already do that. If your concern is jumpers taking people (people who are copies of people mind you) who aren't companions to other jumps at all, then I don't really know what to tell you.

Also nice trips
>>
>>46145677
No actually, my plan is to bring my Tropico island with me to each jump, with its culture pre-engineered to believe in a messiah figure resembling myself. Making it easy to gain control of the island immediately.
>>
>>46145686
>Can we please keep this civil?

NEVER.

BREAK OUT THE TORCHES AND PITCHFORKS, BOYS.
>>
>>46144952
The opening makes me want to companion the mana tree.
Now I need a way to give it a humanish form.
>>
>>46145670
>I bet
So you're basically just assuming with zero back up to try and get infinite pods. Who ever saw that coming.

>>46145686
Except then you completely validate the complaint that this is essentially an option that removes almost any need for pods. Some things just do not work in the context of jumpchain.
>>
>>46145713
ARE WE GOING TO HAVE AN ANGRY MOB?! I LOVE ANGRY MOBS!
>>
>>46145713
>>46145735
I FUCKING LOVE MOBS. LET'S POST SOMETHING INFLAMMATORY.
>>
>>46144764
My vote is S&S, Eternal Darkness, and then Worm. But do what works for you, have fun with it.
>>
File: firestarter.webm (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
firestarter.webm
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>46145746
SURE THING
>>
>>46145686
Alright, let's make this simple. Let's say, for example, that I wanted to bring Curie and Piper from FO4 with me. Ordinarily, I'd either have to buy two pods (40 out of 150 CP), or import both of them (600 out of 1600 CP). With artifacts, is there anything stopping me from just taking both of them along by turning some location in FO4 into an artifact while they're in it, along with anyone else I wanted from that world?

If so, then please clarify how it'd prevent that.
>>
>>46145686
So despite saying that you weren't going to make this into an easy pod situation, that is in fact exactly what it has ultimately turned into, with you giving a few half hearted and pointless restrictions that don't stop the main abuse at all. Well, I can see why you made this jump now.
>>
>>46145717
You and me both. I wonder if it counts as "anyone" for NGNL's Race Piece.
>>
>>46145746
PUPPIES ARE A WONDERFUL SOURCE OF PROTEIN AND IRON!
>>46144764
DO WHATEVER YOU THINK YOU WOULD ENJOY THE MOST, AND TRY TO HAVE FUN WHILE DOING IT!
>>
File: Generals_Angry_Mob.jpg (11KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
Generals_Angry_Mob.jpg
11KB, 200x200px
>>46145713
>>46145735
>>46145746

AK-47s FOR EVERYONE!
>>
File: 'ERE WE GO.jpg (143KB, 960x632px) Image search: [Google]
'ERE WE GO.jpg
143KB, 960x632px
>>46145713
>>46145735
>>46145746

Wait wut? Wozzis? Buncha 'umies avin 'emselves a roight loverly slobbanocka? WIVOUT USN'S?

OI THINK NOT, YA GITS.
>>
>>46145713
>>46145735
>>46145746
>>46145787
>>46145794
>>46145806
So THIS is how Orks are born.
That makes sense.
>>
>>46145806
Ork Jump when?
>>
>>46145713
>>46145735
>>46145746
DID YOU EVER WANT TO SET SOMEONE'S HEAD ON FIRE JUST TO SEE WHAT IT LOOKED LIKE?
>>
>>46145863
Setting someone on fire is easy and not that special really.
Now causing the fire to happen INSIDE THEM is something else entirely.

And it is beautiful.
>>
>>46145617
>>46145610
Thanks.
>>
This is just fucking pathetic.
>>
Akame ga Kill Universe-
0/1000
Rolled for 20
Doctor
Free General Level Potential
Free Perfect Hair-YES
Free Field "Medicine"
Free Inoculation
Discount Incredible Craftsmanship
Discount Body Reshaping
Most Powerful, Most Beautiful
Free Simple Sturdy Weapon

-----
Teigu Section
Import-The Sword
0/1000
Discount Energy Control(Heat)
Evolution
-----

HI! I HEARD YOU SOLD WAIFUS AND WAIFU ACCESSORIES!

But in all seriousness, jesus christ. It's a rare jump that makes me take NO drawbacks.
>>
>>46145720
>ou're basically just assuming with zero back up
That's you.
>>
>>46145936
Anon, why are you posting about what you see in the mirror? This isn't your personal blog.
>>
>writing capstone booster boosted effects
>read over what you've got already
>suddenly feel like you're powergrabbing and should just remove the capstone booster

dhfvhdhkfvkaalk
>>
>>46145947
Really? Well, please show me where these copies lose all powers, memories, skills and are reduced to mundane humans that just look and act like the previous people. I'd love to see. Seriously, that'd solve the whole issue of i being an infintie companion option.
>>
>>46145686
Just say 'your town will have civilians maybe similar to civilians from the last city, but without any powers'

There. That keeps the retarded hoards sated. I'm sorry you have to deal with that cancer, they scream at anyone who doesn't give them their way. Like Spyro.
>>
File: VgXCk.gif (448KB, 500x275px) Image search: [Google]
VgXCk.gif
448KB, 500x275px
>>46145936
>>
>>46145713
This isn't funny when your friends are actually, seriously attacking him.
>>
>>46145954
You're not. Anons that call powergrab are just screaming assholes. Same people that attacked Spyro, this Benevolent guy, any jumpmakers that doesn't do as they want.
>>
>>46145969
>That cancer
People are cancer for wanting power, cancer for wanting it nerfed. Gosh anon, it's almost like cancer is just a term for people you personally don't like. Funny that.
>>
>>46145920
Burning Blood did produce some interesting results. Especially after I turned that person's blood into gasoline.

Yes, I weaponized Cave Johnson's laser that turned blood into gasoline and paired it with that spell. Because setting an entire Adult Blue Dragon on fire from the inside out was on my bucket list.
>>
>>46145969
That's how it works in bloody canon, but people here are too retarded.
>>
File: 1244138063329.jpg (221KB, 1253x927px)
1244138063329.jpg
221KB, 1253x927px
>>46145954
For what? I can help you out with capstone booster effects if you need it.
>>
>>46145720
I don't think that's quite true. People use pods in order to take individuals as companions. You cannot pod these people, ergo they are not companions, ergo they're just normal freaking people depending on what setting you put them in.

>>46145769
You, however, can go fuck yourself. That was never my intention. All I wanted to do was see what cool things people would do with the perk based on a setting I really care about.

I will be changing the perk so that you cannot take people across jump at all since at this point I can't think of any methods I can fix this that will satisfy you.

>>46145969
Unless this is a satisfactory change. I leave it up to you guys.
>>
>>46146007
You're cancer for screaming at and attacking him, regardless of what you want.

>>46146020
These pieces of shit know nothing about the series. They just gang up on and attack any jumpmaker at the LEAST prompting without bothering to read, understand, or research. Not even bothering to put forth their opinions intelligently, I imagine many of them just following the crowd without even looking at the jump.
>>
>>46146002
You realise that the people yelling at Spyro wanted more power then the nerf he proposed? Seriously, at least attempt to get your trolling straight before you post.

>>46146020
Wow, wouldn't it be nice if someone clearly outlined that for us instead of assuming everyone knew this obscure game. Hell, clearly explaining that 'copies' didn't just make exact copies certainly would have stopped arguments.
>>
>>46145954
"powergrabbing" is a silly buzzword

Although I do dislike capstone boosters because it's essentially 800 cp for a perk that's only moderately better than the 300 cp base.
>>
>>46146061
>You realise
I realize you are yelling at people to get your way. I don't care what your goal is. You're the same kind of person. Exact same behavior, exact same style, exact same disgusting trash. There is no difference between you. Hypocrisy would not be unexpected however, and I bet many of you are the same.
>>
>>46146039
That is a satisfactory change.
>>
>>46146039
It'd REALLY help if you clearly outlined that anyone you bring along is made into a completely normal person that just resembles the other character, because that seems to be the crux of all complaints, and why everyone is fighting. Please don't assume everyone just knows this setting or has researched it, rather then relying on what you put in the jump. Part of your job is to make sure people know what they are getting, not giving important info like that seems to be what has caused this argument.
>>
>>46144764
I vote for worm just because I don't know what Eternal Darkness is.
>>
>>46146125
Part of yours is to be a constructive human being, and you've so far failed to do so.
>>
>>46146039
That's how it works in canon so quite frankly, I'm okay with it.

Still not Artifact'ing cities villages and co because of the retcon-y effects, but that's personal preference.

>>46146125
Read. The third fucking quote. The one he's asking "is this a satisfactory change" for.

The one with >Just say 'your town will have civilians maybe similar to civilians from the last city, but without any powers'
>>
>>46146049
It's funny that we never see you when some shit storm starts about Worm or Type Moon that could be prevented by researching the setting. Almost like you only want this perk and just use this argument to support that goal.
>>
>>46146162
You must be blind, because I have been calling you people out for being assholes to each other since the start of the thread.
>>
>>46146159
Hey asswipe, why not try not being instantly fucking hostile to every other anon in thread yeah? I was asking for him to clearly outline things for once so everyone could refer back to one post instead of arguing over misunderstood info. Get your head out of your ass and realise not everyone is out to get you.
>>
>>46146146
And yet all I've seen you do is scream at other anons instead of trying to stop the argument. Two way street prick, get that through your head.
>>
>>46146125
Fair enough. It slipped my mind while I was updating the jump, and for that I apologize.

Alright I'm going to update the jump and post it shortly.
>>
>>46146229
Thank you. Hopefully we can all put it behind us now and enjoy the jump.
>>
>>46146226
>instead of trying to stop the argument.
See >>46145969
>>
>>46146130
Think of lovecraft with only 4 gods.
One is crippled and the other 3 are all fighting each-other and have been for all of human history.

The only people that know of this are either dead or undead with the only living person discovering it after the death of her grandfather and searching as to why he died and why they couldn't find his head (it was eaten).
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KGkXlZUlLJc
>>
>>46146249
The screamers will always have it out for him from now on, you know how they are.
>>
>>46146254
Yes, spending half your post insulting everyone stops an argument. Try looking realistically at how exactly people are going to react. Much as you might dislike someone, it turns out that being polite to them makes it not only easier to explain and convince them of things, it also works to help stop these sort of arguments.
>>
>>46146254
I'm reading you being an undignified cunt in that post.
>>
>>46146296
>>46146308
You deserve to be insulted when you vultures had circled around to peck and tear at him and anyone defending him before then. I did not start the argument, it was there before hand. You don't deserve to whine about other people saying something mean about you when you did so first. You are hypocrites.
>>
>>46137341
You ever tried to _debug_ a human? They're a billion years of evolutionary processes throwing chum at the wall to see what sticks, with the result that homo sapiens are stupidly complicated pieces of undocumented spaghetti code whose outputs are heavily reliant on emergent phenomena and dynamic environmental factors.

Yeah, I'd want to write my own too.
>>
>>46146323
Oh look, anon thinks he's the only good guy in thread and everyone with even a slightly dissenting opinion is an awful person against him. Obviously no one but anon supports the jump maker in his lonely fight against the rest of the thread being mean to him. Get over yourself man.
>>
>>46143491
As you go in power so do they. Right now Flash's cruise speed is 1500mph. Basically little under Mach 2, he probably can push Mach 3 or 4 if he has a nice running start. Zoom is easily 3-4 times faster than that. Reverse Flash is like 2x as fast at his peak and his younger self was only a bit faster than Flash. He was defeated by Flash knowing the city better and participate his movements so he was able to beat RF.

As you grow in power you'll face more powerful speedsters but they'll always be roughly as fast if not maybe a little bit slower.

Also I Recommend stop comparing everything in Arrowverse to Young Justice or DCAU. Arrowverse is more low powered than any those. Flash was seen in DCAU running speeds close to Speed of Light before he was being sucked into the Speed Force. Even his "cruising" speed, he was able to race against Supes' max with ease.

So far the fastest speedster we've seen in Zoom. He was eaisly able to beat Flash, even caught his lighting bolt, and threw it back.
>>
>>46146361
I'm not the only person who didn't scream, so no, I am not the only good one.
>>
So how bad of an idea would it be to try to free the Fallen from their coins while in Dresden Files?
I plan on trying to work out their psychological issues beforehand, of course.
>>
>manchildren angry about a pretend game

CRINGE COMPILATION #53
>>
>>46146376
Then stop portraying yourself as if you are. If you'd taken the time to stop sucking yourself off, you'd notice my post asking for the jump maker to clearly outline how things work was meant to stop the argument and help him. But of course, how dare anyone not instantly take some random anons word and desire the jumpmaker to tell people how this thing will work in the context of jumpchain.
>>
Seriously guys quit arguing we're in the process of resolving this. Those of you defending me aren't helping as much as you think you are, though I appreciate the gesture. Deep breaths, let's all chill out and talk about our stupid single player imagination game like adults.
>>
>>46146421
I'm not, you're simply projecting a sense of victimization at my hands.
>>
File: 1452460068781.jpg (31KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
1452460068781.jpg
31KB, 400x300px
>>46146422
>>
>>46146395
I think it was mentioned angels are galaxy-busters. And the Fallen have had a /lot/ of time to practise their Fucking-you-over-Fu...

You're gonna have a bad time.
>>
File: jumpchain.jpg (12KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
jumpchain.jpg
12KB, 480x360px
I don't need friends, I'm a part of the Jumpchain!
>>
>>46146497
Wasn't that an Archangel, though? I imagine that regular old angels would have less abilities.
>>
>>46146422
Sounds good, so how large of a city are we talking, in terms of sealable land? Could I steal Mt Doom from Sauron?
>>
>>46146564
Mount Doom isn't a city, it's a volcano.
>>
>>46146422
Ignore this >>46146466

Just ignoring arguments when you're the only person that likely has any ability to stop them is an awful idea and a even worse habit to get into, one that just makes everyone more unhappy in the long run. You've been perfectly reasonable Benevolent, if a bit confusing at times, and things seem well on their way to calming down after you've posted the fix you will do, especially with you fixing whatever problem people had.
>>
>>46146422
Alright, but how do I waifu the mana tree?
>>
>>46146583
Now, don't you two start fighting.
>>
>>46146466
Does it have to be beer?
I don't like alcohol.
>>
>>46146579
I know, but the perk mentions sealing areas of land, not just cities. Up to the size of "an average-sized city" apparently, I'm just not sure what to take that as since I'm really bad at figuring out what the average is supposed to be.
>>
>>46146612
We're not. Not all disagreements are fights.

>>46146614
Pussy I kid anon, what do you like to drink?
>>
>>46146497
>>46146547
Is was an Archangel, yes. And you're really better off ignoring the galaxy thing. It was a stupid power-scale that will never come into play because the story doesn't operate on that scale, and archangels can't ever do any direct fighting anyway.
>>
>>46146612
They're namefags, they're one spark away from sniping at each other at all times.
>>
>>46146564
I don't see why not, considering there are other mountains of what look to be a similar scale sealed in artifacts within the context of the game. I don't think Sauron will be very happy about the whole thing though, and remember that the process takes an amount of time that scales with size.

>>46146597
Very carefully (though fixing the Mana Tree would be a good first step)
>>
>>46146649
Aaaaand THERE'S the last candle on top of the shitcake that is this thread - Namefag-Hater enters the fray.
>>
>>46146597
There are better Mana games in which to do it, trust me. Like Sword of Mana or something.
>>
>>46146653
Not that Anon, but doesn't that require killing the Mana Goddess? How do you waifu it if you kill it?
>>
>>46146653
Awesome. I always wanted to have a volcano, and Mt Doom just sticks out to me.
>>
>>46146690
Tree eventually reforms a new goddess.
>>
>>46146701
Ah, that makes sense. In other news, is it just me, or have we been getting a crap ton of new jumps, recently?
>>
>>46146023
Late response, but- It's SMT1.

The Capstone Booster by itself just gives you the ridiculous potential and growth rate all the PCs have, which I'm okay with.

The thing is, most of the actual Capstone enhancements are based on stuff from SMT3. So like, two capstones gain effects based on the gimmicks of two story bosses from Nocturne. One is basically a nerfed version of the entire Demonic Sponsor and Reason system from it. Another just makes you into the prototype of an entirely different and kinda important angel, while another makes you into a ghetto Demi-Fiend.

So, I feel like I shouldn't be offering it because an actual SMT3 jump could use this stuff.
>>
>>46146731
We have.
>>
>>46146633
So long as it's not alcohol, I'm not picky.
Juice, milk, soda, even some energy drinks.
Though if I had to pick a fav, I'm still fond of milkshakes and root beer floats.
Sparkling Grape juice is also nice.

...I'm 22 years old and I'm still a child aren't I.
>>
>>46146690
If you have other methods of getting rid of magical corruption you can give that a shot. Killing her is just the default way.

>>46146701
Also this.
>>
>>46145946
No drawbacks and not taking the harem perks. That is strange for you.
>>
Jump No.1: Pokémon Trainer
Freebies: Bag, Pokegear, Pokedex, Pokeballs, Potions, Red Hat
Rolled Johto
Rolled Age 10
City Life (950)
Squirtle (Starter)
Freerunning (Free)
Physical Fitness (850)
Combat Training (750)
Psionics (450)
Savant (-150)
HM Collection (-200)
Rebreather (-250)
Parachute (-300)
Silenced (-200)
Marked (0)
End Team: Blastoise, Alakazam, Sandslash, Dragonite, Beedrill, Magcargo

Hoo boy, that's the lowest age I've ever rolled in Pokémon. Glad I rolled Johto though; I've always liked the feel for that region.

First things first, after the parents send me off on my journey I'm heading down to the Game Corner- I'll use Savant to either gamble my allowance away or play that Voltorb flip game until I have enough coins to buy Abra, Sandshrew, and Dratini, at which point I'll head back towards Azalea Town to train Squirtle. Along the way I'll catch Weedle, evolving it into a Beedrill by the time I face Bugsy. From there, it's just a matter of taking down all the Gym Leaders and fighting Team Rocket. Somewhere along the way I'll pick up Magcargo. I don't want to be the champion, so I'll probably just become a Gym Leader somewhere- maybe replace Whitney and her stupid Milktank.

(I took the HM Collection to hopefully make some extra cash early on, and so I don't have to hunt down each of the HM's later on. Plus none of the other 50 CP items really stood out to me; not to mention that they can be used in PMD to help maneuver around.)
>>
>>46146788
The drawbacks were the type that I greatly dislike taking. Those that fuck with my brain, or directly make my presence cause others to suffer.

As for the Harem Perks. I was going to, then I saw Most Powerful, Most Beautiful
>>
>>46146741
>Demonic Sponsor and Reason system
I don't see it. Which class is that? Besides, aside from the demon capstone(which seems a tad weak, compared to the others) all the capstones fit the canon of the game. Maybe one based of the Messiah program from SMT 2?
>>46146748
Okay, good, so I'm not crazy
>>46146784
Oh. Would SAVE the World from Undertale help?
>>
>>46146669
But it was already gonna happen.

I mean shit they already almost started arguing it in IRC until the cripple stepped in.
>>
Alright, for reals this time. Hopefully this is sufficient (I will be reposting this next thread as well)

Patchnotes:
added more clarification on artifact functionality
>>
>>46146860
Huh. Wonder if I can use Preserve the Land to keep Geo Front out of both SEELE and the Angel's hands...
>>
>>46146614
It can be any drink you want, Anon. I actually don't like alcohol myself. It was just the perfect situation to use the picture.

>>46146741
Hrm...

Yeah, it's usually best to stay within the setting that you're using. For me the important thing for designing capstone boosters is that it has to be thematic as well. The nice bells and whistles that you'd expect to find in the setting itself, in a sense. MCU is more along the line of things, and I've tried to follow the guideline ever since.

It also has to correlate directly with the capstone. Again, theme is pretty important and going "this capstone makes you smart, but taking this booster makes you an angel" doesn't quite gel together, if you get my meaning.

You are right, though. Not every jump has the qualities for a capstone booster to work for it. I've mainly been adding them to places I think it'd work and as a way to offer things in a neutral manner that doesn't make any one background better than the other. I'm not sure how well people like it, but for my designs I've found that while it can be fun, not every jump will benefit from having one.
>>
>>46146850
Nope. Nevermind, THERE'S the last candle on the shitcake.

Can we go for another, how much crap can this thread generate today.
>>
>>46146848
From the looks of it, yeah that would definitely help.
>>
>>46146921
Well, with you continually drawing everyone's attention to it, I'm sure someone will try. Moron.
>>
>>46146823
There is Missing Body Parts that just cripples you, and Tyrant Trouble, that just sends a monster after you.
>>
>>46146894
Probably, if you can avoid being interrupted for the three days you'd need. Though it's really not the Geofront you need to stash away, so long as you nab Lilith the rest doesn't matter.
>>
>>46146938
That's exactly right, the only way to solve the problem is to waifu and companion Lilith.
>>
>>46146921
We had an angry mob earlier. I brought pitchforks and torches. We could do that again.
>>46146928
Cool, always nice to make new friends!
>>46146938
Isn't ADAM with Gendo though? Do they really need BOTH Seeds of Life for Instrumentality?
>>
>>46146780
Nothing wrong with liking what you like anon.
>>
>>46146980
They need Lilith if they want to get the Instrumentality that benefits them the most. They're not likely to go for an Adam-derived Third Impact. Then again, they're not known for rational thinking, they might do it anyway. So make sure to cut off Gendo's hand, first.
>>
>>46146848
Ah, sorry. It's...really out of left field, but it's the enhanced version of the Noble Soldier capstone. It's very loosely based on Gotou's nationalism and, again, the Demonic Sponsor stuff from SMT3. You basically just somehow learn a way of taking a person who wholeheartedly believes in a particular ideology and using the faith and emotion of a nation combined with high quantities of magical power to turn them into an extremely powerful Demon.

>>46146911
Thanks. I think I'll just scrap the Booster if I can't think of something actually thematic for Modern Magician and Noble Soldier.
>>
>>46147143
You can keep the perk in its default effect and just cut the boost portion and the price.
>>
>>46147049
Right. Wonder if I can convince...Is it a he or a her? ADAM implies male, but I could have sworn that Tabris called ADAM 'mother' or 'her' or something. Whatever, convince IT to get it's children the Angels to back off.
>>46147143
Oh. Dude, that's not the Demon Sponsor system, that's literally how MOST demons in the SMT and Persona universes form. That's perfectly fine.
>>
>>46146921
I could start complaining about the fact that he changed the jump and now I have to redo my build. Would that help?

I guess I could also bring up some of the old semi-regular arguments we have. Got a preference? We just did lewd jumps a thread or two ago.
>>
>>46147181
ADAM is innately hostile to Lilith life. Making sure Lilith is cool would be far easier. Just be nice to Rei.
>>
File: image.png (1MB, 850x1216px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1MB, 850x1216px
DRAGONAGE (12)
--STARTING KINGDOM--
Fereldan
--RACE--
Human
--ORIGINS--
Traveller
Male, 25yo
--CLASS--
•Warrior
-Champion
-Duelist (600cp)
-Templar (300cp)
--EQUIPMENT, ITEMS & MISC--
•Sword & Splitmail Armor
•Enchantment? (-100cp)
•Starfang (-200cp)
--COMPANION--
•Jaeger the Malbari Hound (-300cp)
--DRAWBACKS--
•A Feast Of Crows (0cp)

When I first arrive it was cold, wet, and rumors of a Blight. I didn't put two and two together until a bit later, when I heard of Darkspawn. Just my luck, I arrived in the Dragon Age universe during the Blight. It was a perfect opportunity to showcase my skills, and I had a major need in lyrium so I could enchant my weapons.

So I sought the Grey Warden, he and Alister were the sole survivors of a failed attempt to combat the Darkspawn army. Seeking them out was pretty easy, whenever trouble was happening, there they were. With my Malbari hound I rescued, we helped the Grey Warden defeat the Blight. We then helped rebuild the Grey Wardens. It was a challenge with the number of Darkspawn that we faced. However my trick arrows, shield, and sword were more than enough to mow down Darkspawn. I was trained in the anti-magic Templars, as well the art of finesse, lastly how to inspire! Which is probably good thing because while we were hunting Darkspawn, Antivan Crows were hunting me. I don't know who they thought I was, but I was more annoyed than anything.

It was an eventful decade here, with the Darkspawn armies, helping defeat an Archdemon, as well beating the best of the Crows. While there was some lose, with Robert Howe making the ultimate sacrifice. We made lots of friends, but after a decade here it was time to go. I just hope my next trip is as eventful.
>>
>>46147197
See, that always confused me. Is Rei Lilith in a human body, her daughter/clone, or what?
>>
>>46147143
Don't go nerfing the jump just because Whore McGee is anal about Val shutting her up.
>>
>>46147207
You know, at some point you are going to slip up and just post porn at some point, given the recent trend in your images.
>>
>>46147241
Pretty sure he actually did accidentally post a /d/ pic once. It was great fun.
>>
>>46147236
All of the above.
>>
>>46147236
Rei is basically a part of her separated out, shaped into a human body, and cloned. So yes, all of the above. It's probably best to think of her as the human part or incarnation of Lilith, similar to how Tabris is a part of ADAM that took on human aspects.
>>
>>46147241
Oh hey Alice. How's that plan to kill Lucifer going? Last I heard, Gem Fusions were involved?
>>46147258
Must resist obvious joke, must resist obvious joke...
>>
>>46147207
...what the fuck is with that underwear?
It makes me both confused and angry.
>>
>>46147291
I'm currently waiting for [C] to come out, given that it is a large part of one of my most recent retcons. And it wasn't just Gem fusion, there is also Song of Union from Aquaria and Dual Echo + Resounding Echo from FFXIV.
>>46147325
Not much, and that's the whole problem.
>>
>>46147325
Judging by the redness, it's doing the same thing to her vulva.
>>
>>46146850
You ask me this whole place would be better off without red attention whoring everything.
>>
>>46147395
Nobody asked you. Nobody will ever ask you.
>>
>>46147395
It must be exhausting to hold a grudge for two years.
>>
>>46147325
Clearly she has so much funk going on that metal will stick of its own volition.
>>
>>46146860
Hm. Aside from all the magpie uses, plopping down entire fortress cities (instantly?) without having to build them in-jump will be immensely useful.

And also furnishing SCP-2400 with more of a land with natural features will be fun. Hadn't managed to get stuff of that size through the door yet. I'll turn it in a ridiculous copy-paste world of inter-jump shenanigans. No people through, the whole copy business creeps me the fuck out.

Not sure if I want the tempering stuff, after glancing at the link and going 'nope'...
>>
>>46147415
>>46147424
Guys.

Guys he's a troll on par with Tera and Bancho.

Why do you insist on feeding him attention.
>>
>>46147207
>>46147325
I agree. Not only does that barely cover anything, it doesn't look like it should even work.
>>46147378
Ah that makes sense, and unless I'm thinking of someone else Madoka also caused a retcon when I told you about the Jump-Chan magical girl option.. So how do you feel knowing that you'll have an aspect of Lucifer as a companion? And that this version is both more and less of a dick than the one in Narnia
>>
>>46147446
Because we have nothing better to do.
>>
>>46147446
>Tera and Bancho.
you realize that's the same person, yeah?
>>
>>46147424
>>46147415
Yeah keep thinking I'm the only one. We already had her shit called out in IRC and thread, she's just cancer who loves ignoring anyone who doesn't love her. Wake up already.

>>46147446
>people having a problem with worthless trash
>troll
Seriously?
>>
File: 1403338278430.gif (471KB, 474x379px) Image search: [Google]
1403338278430.gif
471KB, 474x379px
>>46147395
Oh for fucks sake! Go away, get a job.
>>
>>46147446
>on par with Tera and Bancho
You realize Tera IS Bancho, right?
They're the same person.
>>
>>46147467
Yeah, that was me, and it actually does have something to do with that. Also, I don't intend to. I do not intend to take the aspect as a companion, mainly I have had the same companion roster for the last 288 Jumps, and I don't intend to make an exception for that miscreant.
>>
>>46147499
Don't you ever get bored? It's been over a year. You should really move on.
>>
>>46147497
>>46147523

Well that speaks to my own retardation. I was unaware.
>>
>>46147395
The only thing I'm asking of you is to leave and never return unless you can behave as a mature adult.
>>
You clowns. Are literally feeding a troll right now.

Unfortunately he can't namefag so you can filter, but there's an easy solution. Ignore it. I'm aware we're a thread that enjoys cannibalizing each other on a daily fucking basis, but just. This. Once. Grow the almighty fuck up. And mentally block him.
>>
>>46147551
I suppose that makes sense, Lucifer has a tendency to gleefully cross the moral event horizon if it suits him, for example having the Demi-Fiend destroy the SMT multiverse in Nocturne in order to wage war on The Great Will.
>>
>>46147553
She's remaking jumps and nerfing everything in them over retarded reasons, so no. I'm not going to move on.
>>
>>46147554
Tera (short for Teratophilia) used to get shit for his name, because he would occasionally post horrifying pictures of his fetish waifus. He changed his name in an attempt to distance himself from the practice despite not changing his behavior. Many anons still refer to him as tera, because he is still tera, and throwing on a new name doesn't change that, and fuck him.

Now you know. I'm sorry.
>>
>>46147641
Damnit anon. I'd repressed those memories. Why'd you have to bring them up?
>>
>>46147603
He's going to keep trolling no matter what we do. Not all trolls go away when you ignore them - the ones who are convinced they're right just get louder and louder.
>>
>>46147614
Anon, what are you talking about? We all already know that Red is a scruffy NERF herder but that doesn't mean that you can call her the worst names on planet NERF. Don't you know, it's NERF or nothing?
I love puns.
>>46147641
OH GOOD, HERE COME THE FLASHBACKS.
>>
File: has the dumb.jpg (102KB, 1290x782px) Image search: [Google]
has the dumb.jpg
102KB, 1290x782px
>>46147603
Sorry Anon. You are absolutely right, my mistake.
>>
>>46147700
Casually ignoring how she's nerfing everything in warframe to the ground, then? And it's not even her own jump? Funny.
>>
>>46147723
Himalayan Persians are sooooo cute and friendly, but man, sometimes the doll faces just look weird.

I bet that cat is a great pet, though. I had a Himalayan once and he loved cuddling up to people. Never bit or scratched anyone. His favorite hobby was being a pillow.
>>
>>46147731
>casually ignoring how permission was given in thread for anybody to do so
>casually ignoring how you had every chance to snap up Warframe
>>
>>46147731
>Putting all the perks based on the mod system in a mod system so you can get them AND more perks.
>A nerf
>Orokin tech is cheaper, does the same thing but now also boosts other perks too.
>A nerf
>>
>>46147754

see>>46147603
>>
>>46147772
>>46147754
For fuck's sake you orangutans. Logic will not work on the troll.

Logic never works on the troll.

Ignore him. For the love of your sanity, and the thread's sanity.
>>
>>46147731
Yeah, I RED about that, actually. Boy, I was seeing RED, but then I thought, "Hey, it could be worse. We could all be on REDdit." I felt so much better! I went fishing, and even caught a RED fish! Do you know where? That's right, in the RED sea!
>>
>>46147807
>Not Red Herring
2/10, you tried
>>
>>46147753
Had one with an actual cat face - which meant she was ineligible to be a show cat and is why we got to adopt her. She was the sweetest, most docile thing I'd ever seen.
>>
>>46147641
>Teratophilia
>Google's
Fuck
>>
>>46147807
I will hit you.
>>
>>46147827
>Red Herring
GOD DAMNIT, I KNEW I MISSED ONE.
>>46147844
Once? So it'll be a hit single?
>>
>>46147832
What part of "used to post horrifying pictures" made you go "hey, I should totally google that!"?
>>
>>46147807
>>46147865
God damn it carlos you fuck.
>>
>>46147832
I'm sorry.
>>
>>46147865
No, it'll be a one hit wonder.
>>
In the Matrix can people without plugs use the VR Construct Hub to get skills uploaded into them or would you have to also buy the wireless chair? Also can you find or build a way of connecting to the Matrix without plugs in-setting without buying the wireless chair?
>>
>>46146780
Ah, another anon who bought Heart Of A Child perk from Chronicles Of Narnia only to discover the unwritten fine print.
>>
>>46147378
>>46147325
>>46147207
>>
>>46147831
Mine was a doll face, but not as extreme as the pictured cat. He probably would've failed at a show too for that reason. That said, if I ever got another I'd for for a normal (peking I believe?) faced Persian, just because they're healthier but have the exact same lovable attitude.
>>
>>46147913
God bless.
>>
>>46147641
actually I changed my name so people would stop asking me what it meant and having to explain it to them. And I only have one fetish waifu.
>>
>>46147827
I knew he was behind this!
>>
>>46147865
It's fine, it's not like you missed Red Rum, or a number of other possible puns
>>
>>46147832
>>46147888
yeah I'll be the first to admit it's not most people thing but the thing about what people think is hot is that it doesn't have to be
>>
Is it truly right to Companion/Pod characters who would ordinarily die in their own series for the sole purpose of keeping them alive?

Is it okay to just play with people's destinies and cheat death like that?

I ask because I was wondering if I should grab Pyrrha.
>>
>>46147951
Destiny is an abomination that should be defied when it seeks to do ill to people.

Pyrrha a shitty murdering bitch though.
>>
>>46147913
Now can you fix her fucked up head and neck?
>>
>>46147951
Ask yourself two question
Do they want to come with you?
If Yes. Then there is no problem.
If No. Stop kidnapping people.

Does their death somehow ensure the people you side with(be they the good guys or the bad guys) win?
If Yes. Maybe you should let them die
If No. No problem

>>46147961
Hey! Two incarnations of Death are in my waifu-list!

Also how is she a murdering bitch?
>>
>>46147951
do it, the story as it was ceased to be the moment you entered the jump, change the plot, prevent the plot, start your own plot.
>>
>>46147951
Destiny and fate are abominations which deserve to be destroyed. The true Chaos of the Greater Multiverse is a terrible thing, but it is not as if my actions could make it any worse.
>>
>>46147922
You can never tell with cats, though. I have a random shorthair rescue kitty who is basically a stuffed animal. I can just pick her up whenever I feel like it, and she'll go straight into snuggle mode.
>>
>>46147991
I think they mean what happened to Penny

Don't worry, we can rebuild them. We have the technology.
>>
>>46148015
But Anon

What if Jump-chan is an incarnation of Fate?

Doo do Doo Do *twilight zone music*
>>
>>46148025
Breeds are more reliable, is all. I've had a ton of strays of various attitudes (I have one right now who is a just a random shorthair who may be a bit slow but loves people like nothing else), but with mixed breed cats like that it can really be a crapshoot as far as attitude.
>>
>>46148036
Accidental, I THINK that makes it Manslaughter not Murder.

If anything the thief lady is the Murderer
>>
>>46148109
Same thing as far as I'm concerned.
>>
>>46147991
She made a penny into quarters.
>>
>>46148125
Not really. Murder implies you purposefully tried to kill someone and end their life. Manslaughter means it was an accident. A horrible horrible accident that you should try and make up for. But it's not actively and purposefully ending someone's life.

The results are the same, but the intention is extremely different.
>>
>>46148169
>as far as I'm concerned
>>
So in Arrowverse, the speedsters that come at you when you have the drawback, can they be harmed by out of jump powers indirectly? say, I use FMA alchemy to make a weapon, will they be hurt by that weapon?
Could my stand take away their Kinetic energy or would they be immune to that?
>>
>>46148166
THAT'S NOT OKAY.
>>
>>46147951
You don't have to pod someone to save them you know.
>>46147961
Ignoring the 'whole manipulated into it with illusions' bit, the fact that she didn't mean to cause her any harm, as well as the fact that Penny could just get repaired are we?
>>
>>46148166
YOU. YOU FUCKING...AGH!
>>
>>46148166
That's not a funny joke, but you realize that was an accident, right? Cinder was using her not!Genjutsu to make Pyhrra hallucinate. Pyhrra panicked trying to protect herself and used her magnetism Semblance on someone she had no idea was a robot.
>>
>>46148217
>Could just be repaired
Not how it works. She died. Turned off. Conscious gone. Soul gone. That Penny died.
>>
>>46148184
Indirectly sure.

Stand is part of you so no.
>>
>>46148184
I interpenetrated it as them having that Empty Night perk from Dresden Files but applying to all of your powers instead.
>>
>>46148263
hmm, I wonder...
yeah that could work I suppose, just turn the air around them into ice, doesn't touch them directly so it's fine, then they're fucked because trying to run through ice is a bad thing.
>>
>>46147872
You don't know many humans, do you?
>>
>>46148184
>Set up a time field in a donut shape around you.
>Time flows normally for you
>Super slow for things in a circle around you
>Speedsters run into the donut
>Slow

Maybe?
>>
>>46148261
Right, because you know exactly how everything in RWBY works. Especially hilarious when the writers themselves can't seem to make up their minds. Aura protects you! Until we decide you need to get your arm cut off. Or get ganked in a Colosseum. Plot holes ahoy..
>>
>>46148263
are they immune to the powers of your companions as well?
>>
>>46148261
Uh, no? Her main processor/brain was undamaged, so she still can be revived.
>>
>>46148312
I'm pretty sure that both of those cases had their Aura overwhelmed.

Remember their Duels for the school? They had "aura bars" on a screen that got lower as they got hit, maybe Aura can run out, or be overwhelmed, so you can actually be harmed,
>>
>>46148322
She died. It stopped receiving power, and turned off. It's the same as brain death. Only with souls attached, when a person dies and that leaves, the fact that it can be rebooted is even less of a good argument for them not having died.
>>
>>46148365
The problem with Brain Death is that human beings can be revived from it to an extent. It's that the brain not getting oxygen past a couple of seconds irreparably damages the brain to the point it's not worth reviving someone.

It's possible penny's brain doesn't have that weakness.
>>
>>46148362
Neither Yang nor Penny showed in indication of having low aura. And they'd both taken more serious hits in spars.
I mean, the plot always had a few snags, but now it's god damn swiss cheese.
>>
>>46148365
But the brain is a volatile memory system. It's possible Penny's is nonvolatile, and cutting power is more the equivalent of sending her into a coma. I mean, I myself am assuming she's dead. But we don't really have enough information to say conclusively.
>>
>>46148261
>>46148365
Unless you're one of the writers you don't know what the fuck you're talking about.
Even if it turns out that you're correct, you're still full of shit.
>>
File: Determination.png (70KB, 480x480px)
Determination.png
70KB, 480x480px
>>46147951
To your own heart be true. Destiny, fate, the will of heaven. They are all but the desires of another who chose when and where something occurs. There is no fate but what we make of it, and now what will you make of it now that you have the knowledge of what someone else wills? Will you let them die because it should happen, or will you change it as you believe it should not. Look her in the eye, speak to her, and come to know her. Then decide if you feel that it is right to stand by and allow her death because it "should" occur. No one can decide your actions but yourself here. Make the one you can live with, and don't live on with regrets. If she is precious to you, throw the rest of it all away for her. You've been given the opportunity to mold the world as you feel it should be. Nothing holds you back aside from yourself. Now tell me when you have made your determination, anon.
>>
>>46148365
What makes you think it leaves? They have their soul acting as a literal forcefield for their body, that can run out and be regenerated with no apparent side effects.
>>
>>46148420
Because souls usually do not stay attached to a dead body.

Man everyone defending their waifu hard today.
>>
>>46148365
No, Anon, that's entirely inaccurate. If a machine loses power, it doesn't die, it just needs to be repaired and repowered. Besides, there are several real life examples of people being revived after death. Very recently after death, but still. And we have no proof that Penny died anyway, just that she turned off. Dude.
>>
>>46148406
Yang had taken more serious hits against Opponents of roughly equal skill/power. Beast is implied to be at least a factor of power/skill above them.

Penny, the Robot, hasn't fought someone who can manipulate magnetism before. It's entirely possible the Sembalance Bullshit went right past her aura. Fuck the Schnee are able to make Clones of defeated enemies, it's not that out there.
>>
>>46148466
>Fuck the Schnee are able to make Clones of defeated enemies, it's not that out there.
What.
>>
>>46148458
>If a machine loses power, it doesn't die
Because you are not dealing with an AI.

Man you people need to brush up on learning about AI consciousness. You keep thinking of them like toasters, not metal brains.
>>
>>46148204
Its okay let those tears out.

>>46148230
I try

>>46148255
It counts as manslaughter in my book.
《Plus i may be bias because i never liked pyrrha but penny was kinda like my cousin is.》
>>
>>46148466
Yang took a harder shot when she was knocked through that stone column.
Penny showed no adverse affects when she had a magnet stuck to her head earlier, and furthermore her body didn't react to any of the magnetic force that hit her.
>>
>>46148316
Yes.

>Unfortunately you've drawn the attention of a powerful speedster who is not only faster than you but the speedster is immune to all abilities from outside of this jump.
>>
>>46148312
>>46148362
>>46148406
>>46148466
It seems like Aura has a high resistance against non-Aura/Dust attacks, but only normal resistance against Aura and Dust.

It would explain why Yang could take being punched into the sky and through a concrete pillar, but got her arm chopped off by Adam.
>>
>>46148513
>Plus i may be bias because i never liked pyrrha but penny was kinda like my cousin is
Not hard to tell.
>>
>>46148502
You know how Weiss's Semblance seems to be able to do a thousand fucking things? Making hard-light clones of defeated enemies is one of them, though she's only barely proficient in that aspect. She knows it's possible to do more, though, since her family apparently has a hereditary Semblance instead of it being a manifestation of individual traits, and her sister Winter takes advantage of it pretty thoroughly.
>>
>>46148466
Admittedly, you'd THINK her creator would have thought of magnetism being a weakness, you know what with the whole BEING METAL THING.
>>46148503
But you're STILL not right, because there are plenty of examples of AI bodies getting torn to shreds WORSE and surviving, like GLADOS.
>>
>>46148451
>Defending their Waifu
lolwut? My Waifu is Best Girl Nora.
I can't speak for the others, but I'm just pointing out Possibilities. I don't actually think Penny is going to be back. RWBY seems to be trying to go "Darker" now. But it is Possible.

>>46148502
The Schnee have a Sembalance that runs in the family. It can do the Sigil things that Weiss does, and it can also make clones of defeated enemies out of pure energy. Weiss apparently sucks at that part of the sembalance and gets shit about it from her sister Winter.

>>46148513
Yes, it is manslaughter. Because Manslaughter is an accidental killing. Murder is on purpose.

>>46148540
Blunt force is the same thing as a Sword now?
It stuck to her in the first place, that shows her body DID react to magnetism.
>>
>>46148565
Ooooh. That. I thought you meant they made genetic clones of people, and I was wondering how the hell I missed that.
>>
>>46148556
Nope. Weiss tagged people with dust and they were fine. And got tagged by semblance attacks which run on aura, and was still fine.
>>
>>46148573
In other works of fiction, I mean.
>>
>>46148573
Other works of fiction don't have to be applicable.
>>
>>46148573
No one ever claimed Geppetto was smart, just a great craftsman.
>>
Remember Phyrra put more power in her attack because she thought Penny was also doing the same. So if it was true, then Penny wouldn't of died. Instead Penny was probably holding back, because it wasn't a life or death tournament. So she got hit by her own weapons by Phyrra being tricked by Emerald.
>>
>>46147951
I have done this.
I did it with Moka's older sister Kuhlua from Rosario + Vampire. I am not proud of the amount of manipulation that went in to it either but I couldn't bear to let such a pathetic death happen.
It worked out for me but at the time it caused a Massive Shit Storm and almost put me at odds with Tskune, Moka and the rest of the good guys. They weren’t to happy with what I had pulled and it took some quick talking to prevent another battle right there.
It worked out when Kuhlua’s mother stormed the school and in front of everyone I was able to throw what would have happened had I not done it right in her face. (Had to use a D&D wish spell to show them how things progressed in cannon. I don't regret the loss of XP or money, that’s how serious I was)
Kuhulua’s mother realized that she almost had driven her favored daughter to suicide and been a bitch to her youngest daughter. It sort of broke her.
Then Alucard stepped in and the plot continued. Kuhlua’s mother actually pulled a heroic sacrifice in that battle to protect her daughters and apologized to them with her dying breath.
In the end I can’t say if I was right or wrong I certainly have no right to judge anyone who does it.
So I can’t say if it is right or wrong, honestly I am not sure how I am going to save Pyrrha but I am certainly going to try. Likely I am just going to ruin Cinder’s plots even before they really get started.
>>
>>46148574
No. But she should have had all her organs ruptured by that blunt force, because it was far more than that sword strike. If some pokes you with a knife and you bleed, your bones should be crushed when you get smashed by someone with a war hammer.
Yeah, but not to Pyrrha's magnetic attack. It should have blown her back along with her swords.
The writers wanted shock value so who cares about consistency?
>>
>>46148574
>Nora

Don't tell me you got between her and Ren.
I think she's great too, but that would just be wrong.
>>
>>46148611
Okay, but it means that you can't just say, "Oh, she's an A.I., she dies without power." Hell, XANA was entirely A.I., lost ALL of his power, and was completely shut down, and he STILL came back swinging once he was revived.
>>46148635
EMERALD!
>>
>>46148573
Penny had a soul. So she wants just some artifical intelligence that could be backed up. She was a living person, who just happened to have an artifical body. She didn't have back ups, she can't be rebooted, she was skewered by her own swords. She's dead Jim.
>>
>>46148565
I'm surprised no sharingan puns have been made (to my knowledge)
>>
>>46148661
It's Justiceanon. Who isn't really justice, and collects women like they're trophies or medals.

Of course he'd cuck Ren.
>>
>>46148683
And who's to say that artificial souls don't work like artificial brains?
>>
>>46148675
>XANA
reminds me I need to visit the land of the high foreheads.
>>
>>46148695
It's not if he gets there first.
>>
>>46148683
We'll see.
It's not like there haven't been shittier plot twists.
>>
>>46148635
That's actually a good point I completely forgot about.
Life and Death fights are kinda different than duels where neither person wants to hurt the other.

>>46148650
Dude, if Swords were worse than tossing someone into a wall, why would anyone in that universe use swords? Just ask yourself that.

>>46148661
Her and Ren are just friends, or in NoraSpeak "They're together, but not together together, that would just be weird."
But I never went after Nora in my RWBY jump despite my adoration of her. I decided to play Gaston in RWBY. So I spent the whole time hitting on Blake, while intentionally getting shot down.

>>46148695
I have a rule against cucking actually.

>>46148675
>>46148714
>XANA
Oh God, I remember that show

>>46148729
She knew Ren before the series began, so that's quite impossible.
>>
>>46148687
with the Silver Eyes in the last episode?

So many Sharingan jokes. And moon jokes.

Sad thing is I think they might just wind up correct.
>>
>>46148650
I don't know, blunt forces and cutting ones are resisted in different ways. A knifeproof vest won't do much against being hit with a sledgehammer, and a protective cushion suit can be cut apart. I wouldn't be surprised if a sword slash, being more concentrated force, is better at penetrating aura defenses, especially when it's enhanced with aura, too.
>>
>>46148683
You're probably right, but both A.I.s I mentioned ALSO didn't have backups and we're fucked up worse. Hell, XANA got DELETED. And he STILL came back later!
>>46148714
Can we talk about how XANA is basically a demonic Skynet in the later parts of the show?
>>
>>46148763
were* Oi.
>>
>>46148763
I never really watched much of the show, I remember the Pink haired AI and the blonde savant and the fact that a teddy bear was somehow possessed by a fucking COMPUTER PROGRAM and that's about it.
>>
>>46148747
So did you hook up with Blake or did she run away like she always does?
>>
>>46148747
She was -hit- through a stone pillar with a bludgeoning weapon. By your theory Nora's hammer and Yang's gauntlets should be completely useless.
>>46148756
They're treated the same all through out the show. For example, when Pyrrha hit Penny with her semblance enhanced it didn't seem to matter much. Same in all the sparring they'd shown.
>>
>>46148800
XANA had really weird powers. He took over completely normal people who had never been in the Simulation, more than once.

>>46148807
Like I said, Intentionally getting shot down.

The entire Gaston thing was a joke and me having fun. Because the series lacks a Gaston expy.
>>
>>46148830
*semblance enhanced sword
>>
File: 1455874036899.jpg (75KB, 391x589px) Image search: [Google]
1455874036899.jpg
75KB, 391x589px
>>46148750
It's shitty, but I liked this one.
>>
>>46148800
>Just the Teddy Bear
Oh boy. In later seasons, XANA goes on to do shit such as:
>Hijacking a laser satellite.
>Sends spectres to possess people
>Created horrible monsters
>Possessed animals like wolves and insects
>Created clones of people to kill and replace
By the end of it, the show was like the lovechild of The Matrix and The Omen.
>>
>>46148844
Though I will say
I roped Jaune into being my Le Fou. And managed to get him to sing the Gaston song. I may have bullied Cardwin and his team into being the back-up singers.
>>
File: xanasort.jpg (59KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
xanasort.jpg
59KB, 320x240px
>>46148800
>>46148763
You mean regular A.I's can't do this?
>>
>>46148880
>Laser Satellite
okay, that's tech, I can understand that
>possession
jesus christ
>monsters
like, summoned them into the tubes and spit them out or what?
>possession again
god damnit
>CLONES
if this wasn't from the tubes it makes no fucking sense
>>
How bad is the never goes smooth drawback from the firefly jump ive never watched the show and i tried looking up the specifics but my Google fu is weak.
>>
>>46148880
Didn't Xana and the Main crew once ally together against some sort of virus that was deleting the virtual world in one episode?
>>
>>46148966
Yes. I don't remember much about that episode sadly.
>>
>>46148922
Like, he literally created ghost monsters that to try and kill people. And the clones? They're basically horrifying demon spectres that could take your form, mimic you perfectly...And if you discovered them, would talk in the voice of the legion, fly, shot electricity like they're the goddamn emperor, use super strength, AND all the while have his symbol for their eyes. Also this>>46148918
>>46148966
That's while he was still trapped in the Supercomputer. Oh! He also demonically possessed one of the crew as his minion, to destroy Lyoko.
>>
>>46148966
>supercomputer that can POSSESS PEOPLE
>somehow needs help with a virus
>SOMEHOW DIDN'T POSSESS ALL THE CAST AT ONCE AND WIN
Xana has some serious planning issues, I think his growth got stunted like our personal....
oh my god our friendly neighborhood AI is XANA in the making
>>
>>46149044
Actually, that's the thing, because they had adapted to Lyoko, he COULDN'T possess them. Normally, that is. He actually DID possess one or two of them occasionaly, and possessed William for an entire season.
Thread posts: 588
Thread images: 57

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.