[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do gargoyle are made of rock r they turn into them, and how?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: gargoyle.gif (21KB, 118x113px) Image search: [Google]
gargoyle.gif
21KB, 118x113px
Do gargoyle are made of rock r they turn into them, and how? do they even fly? can they drain heal?
Just wth is theyr lore?
>>
Depends on the setting
>>
I think they usually just look like rock or turn into it at times

I don't know what you mean by drain heal
>>
>>46125280
Thanks for spamming your non-answer, fag.

Even this non-answer is better than that.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gargoyle
>>
File: gargoyles.jpg (42KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
gargoyles.jpg
42KB, 640x480px
>>46125472
It's the only answer.

Too many idiots come in here asking questions that have no reasonable answer without knowing what kind of setting or system is being used.

I mean, there are so many different interpretations of what gargoyles are. Are they winged monsters that turn into statues by day? Are they statues animated by magic? Are the demonic, imp-like creatures? There are many different settings that have an entirely different interpretation of what a gargoyle is, so asking about specifics without knowing the context is entirely useless.
>>
In my setting gargoyles are made my sculptors possessed by fiendish influences to create vessels for their power.
>>
>>46122173
Gargoyle are made of rock n turn into them, magic. the even do fly wit theyr wigns. reason teyr stone is bcuz tehyr basd on statues o demoens r monstrs.
>>
>>46125661
Just tell me which one is danker, fag
>>
File: Gargoyle.jpg (218KB, 1356x903px) Image search: [Google]
Gargoyle.jpg
218KB, 1356x903px
>>46126651
The one with the big tiddies.
>>
>>46122173
http://whitewolf.wikia.com/wiki/Gargoyle

they only look like stone because their flesh is preserved in undeath as though by formaldehyde, but for no good reason they have the Discipline Visceratika to become and command stone.

yes, they can have wings and fly naturally or learn Flight even without wings, like the Panders.

yes, their Blood Pool allows them drain healing.

they were made by the Tremere out of Gangrel, Nosferatu & Tzimisce, first experiments dating back to 1121 in England, they are legally indentured to the Tremere & Camarilla but are not Blood Bonded like Tremere, their numbers boom in the Final Nights
and I house rule that they have playable lineages made of a combination of any two or three other lineages.
>>
>>46125661
These questions aren't made looking for objective truths, and if you weren't so thick you'd realize it.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.