[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

'Sup /tg/, I have a thought exercise for you: We all are

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4

File: 12461916985689.jpg (36KB, 266x400px) Image search: [Google]
12461916985689.jpg
36KB, 266x400px
'Sup /tg/, I have a thought exercise for you:
We all are familiar with flashbang grenades and what they do, but, based purely on the name, what would a "fleshbang grenade" do?
Being realistic/possible is not necessary.
>>
>>46106686
The Flash instantly bangs you.
>>
>>46106686
It's a sex move where each thrust teleports the couple a few feet in any direction.

User discretion is advised.
>>
>>46106686
>fleshbang grenade
So a normal grenade, then?
>>
>fleshbang
>flesh
>bang

That would be a regular grenade.
>>
>>46106686
It explodes and chunks of flesh pop out of it and fly everywhere
>>
>>46106686
A fine mist of flesh is dispersed around the room. It's a bioweapon transmittable via air. I hope your skin and mouth are covered. Suffered any open wounds from battle? Ears bleeding fromnte explosion?
>>
>>46106686
It explodes in a spray of chlorine trifluoride.

Any exposed flesh will literally explode on contact.
>>
File: jesus christ how horrifying.jpg (401KB, 960x706px) Image search: [Google]
jesus christ how horrifying.jpg
401KB, 960x706px
>>46107055
>chlorine trifluoride

>here’s a few of the more unusual things chlorine trifluoride is known to set fire to on contact: glass, sand, asbestos, rust, concrete, people, pyrex
>asbestos
>pyrex
>people
>Obviously the first question to answer here is how chlorine trifluoride is somehow able to cause asbestos, a substance that is known for being almost completely fire retardant, to catch on fire. Well, that’s because chlorine trifluoride is a more powerful oxidizing agent by mass than oxygen itself.
>Unsurprisingly, the Nazis were really interested in the military applications of chlorine trifluoride. After all, it’s a substance that reacts explosively with water (humans are largely bags of water), and for those that don’t come in contact with it directly, there’s the byproduct of the deadly gasses. Further, there is really little one can do to put out the fires it causes directly other than to let them burn off. If you throw water on the source of the problem, it will get worse. The reaction here also doesn’t require atmospheric oxygen to burn, so trying to use that method of fire suppression won’t work either.
>>
>>46107199
Sets water on fire. Sets rock on fire.

Probably sets fire on fire, but nobody's been dumb enough to try yet.
>>
>>46107199
>you will never be a SS trooper in 1953 during the Siege of Moscow, spraying ClF3 onto a Soviet tank
>you will never watch the rapidly liquefying mass of metal and crew-member flesh simultaneously burn, melt, and explode as it evaporates into poison gas and sears its way through the ground down to bedrock
We're truly living in the shittiest timeline.
>>
>>46106947
Underrated post.
>>
>>46107408
The Americans could still just make more of it, and then drop it on German cities along with regular incendiaries.
>>
Stone to Flesh, all exposed surfaces, or just a 20 foot radius.
>>
>>46107445
But that is the timeline where the Business Plot succeeded and FDR got rekt by a bunch of industrialists and a mad WWI general.

We're neutral at best, or possibly even Axis-aligned in that scenario.
>>
>>46106686
>fleshbang grenade
sounds like a grenade that makes a bright flash and a loud bang...
>>
>>46106686
All nearby living and recently-living creatures explode. The grenade itself does not, being some sort of weird one-shot omnidirectional energy emitter.
>>
The real question is, what would a flashbane grenade do?
>>
>>46107406
>set fire on fire
>achievement notification pops up
>>
>>46107544
It would be extremely painful.
>>
>>46107544
Creates a persistent area of impenetrable darkness, bane to even the brightest flashes of light.
>>
>>46107544

Within the radius of this eldritch device, light intensity changes at a retarded rate. Gunfire produces slowly blooming starbursts that languidly fade into clouds, and strobes dawn and fade with the deliberacy of the sun.
>>
>>46107199
Is it wrong that I've got a semi right now?
>>
>>46107544
>a grenade born in darkness, some might say.. molded by it
>it wouldn't even give off light until 3 seconds after pulling the pin and by then it would be nothing to those affected but BLINDING
>>
File: pWPDW91.gif (5MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
pWPDW91.gif
5MB, 640x360px
>>46107406

Chemist here.

Could FOOF set fire on fire?

Yes. Sort of. If you have a sufficiently low-heat flame, like a wood fire, or butane, then yes. The plasma created will a) react with FOOF energetically and produce more fire and b) carry non-ionized compounds (smoke, water vapour) that will also react with FOOF.

This would, of course, involve spraying the stuff onto an open flame. Good luck, son.
>>
File: 1458356935760354.jpg (153KB, 1024x978px) Image search: [Google]
1458356935760354.jpg
153KB, 1024x978px
>>46107199
imagine diving into a big vat of this literal nightmare fuel
>>
>>46106766
kek
>>
>>46107199
spray liquid nitrogen on it?
>>
>>46109248
>the liquid nitrogen bursts into flames
>>
>>46106686
My first thought was something along the lines of a sonic wave of sorts. Basically something along the lines of:
>pull pin/Activate device
>throw in room
>persons flesh is sent massive ripples
one of two effects i would like to see with this type of grenade
>because it is sonic wave of sorts, hopefully it could create a mini-sonic boom of sorts would be internal damage or completely knock the opponent out.
or
>the sonic wave is strong enough to send ripples through the air but not strong enough to produce a sonic boom
>if somehow one could make it a cut motion as it moves along the subjects skin and shredding it, causing massive bleeding all over the body

or another one that i jsut thought of which would be funny
>activates, and boom resonates within the room stretching the victims skin into what one would look like after lypo
basically make their skin not fit there body, think a 400lb person that became an 100lb twig, but all the excess skin is still there
>>
>>46106686
When it explodes it summons a hooker
>>
>>46106686
Ye olde chunky salsa effect
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.