[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Horus Heresy General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 325
Thread images: 56

File: HHG.jpg (501KB, 813x543px) Image search: [Google]
HHG.jpg
501KB, 813x543px
Memes are heresy edition

LAST TIME ON HHG >>46003390
*NEW* HH Book 6 - Retribution PDF:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/8aqx9j3a8erqv8d/The_Horus_Heresy_Book_6_-_Retribution.pdf
or
https://kat.cr/the-horus-heresy-book-6-retribution-pdf-t12199249.html

HHG FAQ - http://pastebin.com/iUqNrrA8
Official HH 7th Edition Errata (Updated January 2016) - http://www.forgeworld.co.uk/resources/fw_site/fw_pdfs/Horus_Heresy/Horus_Heresy_7th_Edition.pdf
Other official downloads: http://www.forgeworld.co.uk/Downloads#horusheresy
HH Rules:
Crusade Army List: http://www.mediafire.com/download/1lprm5vd99yafa3/
Isstvan Campaign Legions: http://www.mediafire.com/download/deadtdf0y47k59k/
Mechanicum Taghmata Army List: https://mega.nz/#!LFwTjQ7B!mF0eVOY8P1MPT0a-QSXypXo_ZfskhYynD41PrkaTbD8
30k/40k Rules: https://mega.nz/#F!pFgm0RKR!J06C1gVYcjzNGsF8YNLsjQ!EVh0GZZS
30k/40k Rules and more (torrents): https://kat.cr/usearch/%22Forge%20World%22%20heresy%20user:epistolary/
30k Black Library: https://mega.nz/#F!0RlxDZQC!qAu9BaubWa3KeihJRmOcsg
>>
First for the XII legion
>>
>>46069217

Had my first game in six year yesterday, 500 points of cult militia versus 500 points of Black Templars (40k). Got my ass handed to me due to lack of sufficient anti tank but zealot is a damn good rule.

Neither my friend or I know the rules, we're playing a mishmash of half remembered third ed rules supplemented by a 7th ed reference sheet I found on line. Not sure what formations or decries or whatever they're called are.
>>
>>46069345
give militia squads krak grenades and glance shit to death as you swarm the board or just take the tainted flesh and zealot and be fearless and drown shit in rending attacks with rerolls on the first turn you charge.
>>
>>46069371

Can inducted levy take krak grenades? I only see an option for frags
>>
What's everones opinion on Surlak? I'm thinking of taking him and some extra apothecaries for my world eaters in maxed out tac squads with bolt pistols and chainaxes
>>
>>46069493
Not sure about the guy, but you do know that regular WE apothecaries get his Nails overcharge ability without his presence needed, don't you?
>>
>>46069532
I like the VP denial he has as well as the free upgrade to units when turned into inductiis.
>>
>>46069441
they cannot
>>
Sniper Veterans: Yay or Nay?
>>
>>46069829
It's generally a fairly safe bet.
>>
File: The Heresy In a Nutshell.png (322KB, 295x542px) Image search: [Google]
The Heresy In a Nutshell.png
322KB, 295x542px
Excuse me good sirs, have you time to hear about our lord and savior Chaos?
>>
>>46069844

Smug
>>
>>46069844
I would but Kharn tells me you're a pussy who can't into sanguis extremis.
>>
>>46069441
>>46069822
Levies cant but militia squads can
>>
File: hey_argel.png (370KB, 701x513px) Image search: [Google]
hey_argel.png
370KB, 701x513px
>>46069952
Kharn was just mad that he needed a hand.
>>
File: 41764_original.jpg (131KB, 695x563px) Image search: [Google]
41764_original.jpg
131KB, 695x563px
>>46069844
Sure.
What can you tell us?
>>
Black Reaving vs. Maloghurst. Which is more cost effective for Reaver centered list?
>>
>>46070130

Maloghurst by far - he makes vets and reavers troops, has a 6" fearless bubble, and unlocks RoWs with his master of the legion letting you run your troop reavers with whatever you want.
>>
What's gonna be in the next Horus Heresy boardgame?
>>
>>46070430
Probably Mk. III troops or boarding squads. Maybe assault or heavy support squads. If we're lucky a rhino.
>>
>>46070437
Really doubt we'll see a rhino in a Phall box, if the rumours are true. MkIIIs most likely, since it'll fit both IW and Fists style.
>>
>>46070437
For some reason I expect them to fill out the MK4 plastic range with Assault Marines instead of jumping to MK3. I also wouldn't expect a rhino for a tile based wargame.
>>
>>46070560
MkIV assault marines would need as much of a new sprues and models as MkIII. It makes more sense for the kits to focus on basic dudes.
>>
>>46070430
>>46070437
Here's what Sad Panda (100% rumour track record) has said:
>[out of context] The second HH boxed game this fall [written in 2016] was finished by the time Calth was released.
>I wouldn't call it Calth II or a Calth sequal.
>It's a boxed game during the Heresy. There are Space Marines. Similarities end there.

The January rumour about Mk IV assault squads and heavy support squads is from "anonymous sources" on BoLS, which means it's probably bullshit. It also says Q1-Q2 2016, which contradicts Sad Panda's fall 2016 claim.

The March rumour about Mk III is also from "anonymous sources" on BoLS, but this time it's due September 2016. Still reason to be skeptical.
>>
>>46070596
Yeah, that's why I think they might aim to complete a plastic MK4 line before moving on to other things. I would love to see plastic MK3, but I suspect that GW preferes their plastic lines to have a unified look.
>>
>>46070620
The did release a boardgame with Space Marines in Q1, though. It could just be that the rumour monger had vague information.
>>
>>46070659
What line would that be, since there's no news on GW taking up the mantle of 30k for themselves. I'm sure far more people would buy MkIIIs than MkIV assault marine. And if the box truly is Phall, MkIIIs will make much more sense than MKIV assault marines.
>>
>>46070688
Other, more reliable sources had been talking about a deathwatch vs. genestealer cult box for months though.
The rumour wasn't as vague as "space marines in Q1-Q2" either, it was very specifically talking about 30k models and a BaC ruleset. It would take a blind man to confuse deathwatch for that.

There's no point in giving BoLS the benefit of the doubt whenever they use anonymous sources, it's in their job description to repost any rumour no matter how dubious just to get that clickbait ad revenue flowing.
>>
>>46070704
I just figure that they will start selling the kits outside the boardgames later and present the MK4 as an affordable plastic FW line.
>>
>>46070721
Well, I know BoLS is often full of shit. I just have this personal problem where I like to think the best of people, and that they are ignorant instead of just plain stupid or lying for attention.
>>
>>46070748

I'm a realist who often gets called a pessimist simply for not being filled with retarded, unrealistic optimism, and even I still give people the benefit of a doubt.

But when it comes to GW rumors, unless you see it in a White Dwarf leak or it comes from someone with a 95% or better track record like Atia, Hastings, etc, you can safely just ignore it.

Just treat it as your daily interesting cooler gossip that likely isn't true.
>>
>>46070789
Well Atia did hint at plastic HH kits coming in April-may.
>>
>>46070789
I'm a realist too. I just decided to think more positive about things in general because I found out that it's reflects back on your mood. The trade off is that the disappointment will strike harder when it rears its ugly head.

However, I agree that GW rumours should always be taken with a pinch of salt. It's not like back in the day when we would get a reliable heads-up several months in advance. It's still fun to dream about the prospect of cool 30k plastic kits, though. It's kinda like playing the lottery, what you're really paying for is the fantasy of winning something. If you actually get the plastic kit you truly wanted, that would be like winning on the lottery and all your months of fantasising of what you could so with that kit would become real. Also, just like after winning big at the lottery you run the risk of losing all you money.
>>
>>46070813
Maybe that's just the B@C kits in separate boxes?
>>
>>46070726
They won't. That much has been confirmed by now.
>>
>>46071048
So how long will they keep the B@C boxes around then? They seem to have been selling pretty well.
>>
>>46071059
From what people have been saying so far, B@C has sold better than the entirety of Age of Sigmar, which is saying something.
>>
>>46071059
I bought 2 and I sure as fuck want a 3rd.......
>>
>>46071078
Man, I feel kinda bad for the people in charge of Age of Sigmar. They are stuck with a plebe game, that has a plebe setting and most of the minis they have produced since AoS has just been very tacky. Even Matt, the Twelve Year old Stuck in a Grown Mans Body, Ward was so disgusted by that he left the company to become a writer.

Imagine having to jump through all the hoops for years to land a job at the studio and AoS is all you get to work on. Not the game you enjoyed for many years, only AoS. It's like the Old Man and the Sea, but written by Black Library.
>>
>>46071059
Rumours are that they're already selling off their stock. At least I got a while back an email from a bits dealer telling me that GW's not going to be providing the kit for very long. Made me go and buy one right then, because I really wanted one but was holding off the purchase until SW get rules.
>>
>>46071228
It's possible that they put the Tactical Marines in another boxed game again.
>>
>>46070457
>>46070704

Don't think there's been anything from anyone reliable to suggest Phall. The most we have is what >>46070620 points out. Support squads of either type seem a bit pointess, given that it would defeat the point of FW releasing all those weapons. Indeed, the fact that they haven't released separate jump packs or assault squad bits to go with the plastic kits might suggest that those are coming in the next release, though you could say that about a lot of stuff.

>>46071238

Wouldn't put it past them. It's a hell of a lot cheaper than new moulds.
>>
>>46071342
>the fact that they haven't released separate jump packs or assault squad bits to go with the plastic kits

They haven't release separate jump packs or assault squad bits for their resin kits either. Because the only thing that's not different from the standard MkIV kit is the helmet.
>>
Alright senpai

How should I load up my BaC Cataphractii? I'm running Iron Hands
>>
>>46070813
Source? No mention of it on here http://www.dakkadakka.com/dakkaforum/posts/list/448304.page
>>
>>46071078
>From what people on BOLS have been saying so far
Ftfy. It's a small change, but quite an important one.
>>
Which one did Mor come from? Texas or Italy?
>>
>>46071048
Can you provide a source for your bold claim? I find it absurd to think that FW would make upgrade kits specifically for BaC terminators, use BaC models in promotional images, change weapon sets from being gun only to being gun+hand to match BaC better etc. all for a box that would become OOP after 6 months.
>>
>>46071591
Those were done to be compatible with future plastic HH box sets. Individual squads/vehicles will not be sold separately.
>>
>>46071957

That seems extremely unlikely. Pretty much every one of the 'exclusive' characters that has come with a boxed set recently has later been rereleased as a clampack in order to squeeze some extra profits, but you're telling me that they're going to shelve the moulds for several entire units? FW have redone all of their weapons upgrades so as to make them compatible with boxes that will see one or two limited edition releases a year, tops? Nah, I'm not buying it.
>>
>>46072008
never underestimate GW
>>
File: 20160317_155008.jpg (181KB, 772x735px) Image search: [Google]
20160317_155008.jpg
181KB, 772x735px
What kind of NL lists does /hhg/ run?
>>
>>46071566
>that blatant albanian trying to insert his third rate country into the lore.
And Mor is pure texas
>>
File: image.jpg (27KB, 229x229px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
27KB, 229x229px
>>46072800
>Mor is pure texas
I shouldn't have questioned myself on that. Only Texas could have given us Autek Mor.
>>
>>46072800
what else would Old Albia be?
>>
>>46073307
Ever heard of Albion?
>>
>>46073323
Thing with that, isn't the imperial palace meant to be where nottingham is? Given the palace complex is meant to be fucking gigantic (even if smaller at the time when the first marines were being made) there wouldn't be much space left on the british landmass, would there?
>>
>>46073500
Um, no.
The Imperial Palace is in the himalayas.
>>
>>46073509
When'd they change that? Fucking BL.
>>
>>46073509
To be honest, it would be more appropriate to say the Imperial Palace is the himalayas.
It'll cover them completely I imagine.
>>
>>46073554
Well this one actually makes more sense.
What better place to have your throneroom than in the highest peak on the earth?
>>
>>46073568
It's a bit of both IIRC.
The Astronomican and the throne room are actually carved into the hollowed out mountains, but the rest of it sits beneath them
>>
Whats a good elite choice with The Rewards of Treason? Deathshroud seem pretty cool even without radnades. I don't play very competitively, but I like to have a list that can stand on it's own.
>>
Think we might be getting those sexy new heavy weapons tomorrow?
>>
>>46073751
You can take ANY other legion unit as an elite choice. It doesn't have to be and elite choice itself.
>>
>Like Death guard's color scheme
>Marines who do the shit jobs involving chemical and all around the most horrific forms of warfare
>Like termies, blobs and dreds
>Primarch has neat rules
>Mortarion is complete 0/10 shit tier retard hypocrite cuck from lore perspective

Fuck
>>
>>46074121
Read daemonology
>>
>>46074121
Oh, he's not that bad. And if you don't like him don't use him. There are other Lord of War choices.
>>
>>46073751
What's the rest of your army look like? To put it another way, is there a hole in what your army can do you really want to fill but can't with AL?
>>
>>46074121
there are many loyalist and traitor legionnaires who also said fuck you to their respective primarchs, even if they continued to serve them

just roll with that
>>
>>46073500
>>46073554
It's never been there, it's always been the Himalayas.
>>
>>46071566
Those are silly guesses that probably don’t match the writers’ intentions. Some of them are obvious, but the ones that aren’t are probably impossible to guess from the name alone.

Sek Amrak does sound like Second America, but there are a lot of references to “Merica” in the novels. But I’m not disagreeing with this one.
Old Albia: definitely Britain, not Albania. The root for Albania is Alban, Arban, or Arber, and there isn’t an old and new one.
Qavatine Plate: no idea. I can’t find any plateau or tectonic plate with a similar name.
Solus Stellax: maybe Texas, but maybe Chile. Or Ghana, Cameroon, Burma, Paraguay, Senegal, Somalia, Vietnam, Cuba, Liberia, North Korea, South Sudan, West Papua, East Timor… honestly though, I wouldn’t expect our world’s flags to last 10,000 years. It doesn’t make much sense for a legion to come from different places, does it?
Jutigran Bowl: c’mon, “bowl” is hardly going to describe Jutland.
>>
>>46074472
Nah, early editions they didn't explicitly state it but there were little hints (say when rick or jerv did articles in white dwarf (and no, I'm not trawling the archives for you)) that it was where nottingham is. Part of them having a sense of humour back then.
>>
>>46074556
My mistake.
>>
>>46073580
I think they found the Golden Throne somewhere in Notttingham. Probably GW's basement.
>>
>>46074611
I think Big E found it walking in a desert and continued to work on it.
>>
>>46074611

I thought originally the Imperial palace stretched from Nottingham to the Himalayas, with the golden throne being in GW?
>>
File: Give me a C, Give an A....png (138KB, 350x350px) Image search: [Google]
Give me a C, Give an A....png
138KB, 350x350px
>>46073509
>>46073570
It's the high point of a tour on Terra.
>>
>>46074876
How close throne/palace they let normies come?
>>
>>46074629
At that point most of Terra was probably a wasteland.

>>46074816
Possibly.
>>
So I've been out of 30k for ages due to a minor case of almost dying. What's the general consensus of book 6? I'm waiting for UPS to stop being shit and turn up with mine.
Also, anyone got some smallish (1-1.5k) Scars lists I could look at to see what i should be aiming for as a start
>>
>>46075204
30k jumped the shark with book 6. It's the beginning of the end.
>>
>>46073570
Then it would have to be on Hawaii, there's no bodies of water left on Terra.
>>
>>46075204
>almost dying
Details.
>>46075221
How?
>>
>>46075244
Shattered legions enable waacfags to run rampant, the internal balance was fucked up royally. It's going the way of 40k now.
>>
>>46075255
Also the fluff took a turn towards retard town.
>>
>>46075255
>Shattered legions enable waacfags to run rampant
This needs to stop. You need explicit permission to even make a Shattered list. You are incapable of powergaming with it because your opponent has another layer of permission to say no.

It is only for themed lists and narrative
>>
>>46075244
>Details.
Not much to it. Got skittled by a drunk driver. Fractured skull and some brain swelling. Punctured lung. Shattered leg
>tfw I now have so much metal in me I should join the Mechanicum

>>46075255
What's so bad about the balance in it?
>>
>>46075411
>What's so bad about the balance in it?
The Front Cover is heavier so it won't stand on edge
>>
>>46075424
Those animals
>>
>>46075232
Uh… if the water’s all gone, Mt. Everest’s peak will still be higher. Mauna Kea will be taller base-to-peak, but that base is a lot lower.

But Chimborazo in Ecuador is actually farther away from the earth’s center, because the earth bulges at the equator. (It’s only 20,500 ft above sea level vs. Everest’s 29,000 ft, but sea level is almost 3 miles higher there.)
>>
>>46075680
I thought the furthest from the center was kilimanjaro.
>>
>>46075411
It’s almost like it was written for a different game – if I were running an event I wouldn’t mix the missions from Retribution with the others because they work best with completely different army builds and lower points values. Maybe “different game” is too strong – let’s say different meta. Good way to get players to start new armies maybe.

The fluff’s interesting as always. It is a bit crazy at times, but it’s still good.
>>
Speaking of Shattered Legions and WAAC faggotry, I just ended up with a bunch of Sons of Horus and Alpha Legion bits... my two favorites for sheer style alone.

Got a bunch of spare BAC marines and plastic salvage, how would I go about merging these two forces? Also loads of plastic Cataphractii.
>>
So the shattered lgeions stuff is shit, what about the DA/BA/WS rules?
>>
>>46076139
I'm well jelly of the WS special melee weapon, I can tell you that.
>>
>>46075984
Alpha legion don't get mutable tactics without the Warlord being an Alpha, and their rites of war don't combine with other legions well.
Probably best to ally them.
>>
File: image.jpg (62KB, 500x491px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
62KB, 500x491px
I thought WAAC faggotry was a non-issue in 30k because people play for fun and narrative reasons?
>>
>>46076175
The glaive? It looks fun as fuck, which is good since I can use my fancy 40k captain in 30k now
>>
What is this "WAAC"?
>>
>>46076185
I probably have more models that are appropriate for the Alpha Legion than Sons of Horus, if that makes a difference.

>>46076338
"Win At All Costs", ie being an asshole and ruining the game.
>>
>>46076338
Win at all/any cost.
>>
>>46076228
That's true, but people can be a bit (maybe justifiably) paranoid about ensuring that it stays that way.
>>
>>46076228
Against what some people want you to believe, there are allways some bad eggs.

BaC and general popularity causing a bigger influx of newer players doesn't help either.
>>
>>46076379
I'm a B@C fag. I just wanna build my Space Wolves army and play some fun games wih them. I also think the Legion army list is a lot more fun to build than the 40k ones. I don't really care if I lose as long as it's not because of increadibly bad luck.
>>
>>46076228
The problem being that 30k is far more balanced, and the new cheaper entry points make people who wanted 'competitive 40k' give it a go.
>>
File: Veletarii_6629th_SA.jpg (78KB, 627x986px) Image search: [Google]
Veletarii_6629th_SA.jpg
78KB, 627x986px
>>46076435
I agree, I really like how modular everything is.

I fielded thousand sons back then, will probably go for Solar Auxila though.

To many marines, not enough men with brass balls.
>>
>>46076473
>cheaper entry points
Probably a good thing mechanicum is still all resin.
>>
>>46076541
Yeah, they need a second round of nerfing. Shame because they are one of my favorite factions, very easy to build them into campaigns too.
>>
>>46076495
Yeah, it almost reminds me of the good old Chaos Space Marine 3.5 codex. After that was replaced I have just not had fun building 40k army lists.
>>
>>46076580
Thallax coolest troops, come at me Heretic!

>Cybernetic Jet-pack Ogryns tortured together out of poor sobs.
>>
>>46076643
I loved the variant army lists, still have tons of White Dwarfs from then.

>A-at least minis are now easier to produce at high quality...r-right?
>>
Is there any FAQ relating to BA moritats? Because looking at it anything that can even be hurt by str 3 and put in range of a template will die due to infinite hits
>>
File: image.jpg (32KB, 300x287px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
32KB, 300x287px
>>46076662
Yeah, that was a great era of White Dwarf. There were always at least one great article in every issue that made it worth it and more then often it had several great articles. It's a shame that the magazine was just never the same after Fat Bloke retired as the editor.
>>
>>46076743
My favourite from memory were the Kill team rules and the abillity to swap out squads as the defender to buy a "Boss-Monster" whose type choice was defined by your faction.

Unbound daemons for radical inquisitors, space ghosts for Marines.
>>
>>46075290
Such as?
>>
>>46076763
I think one of my favourite segments was the WHFB fluff articles written from the perspective of an Empire scholar. I was a huge WHFB fan back then and it was my favourite fantasy setting, so any fluff they put in the WD was a treat.
>>
File: Valten.jpg (17KB, 269x241px) Image search: [Google]
Valten.jpg
17KB, 269x241px
>>46076863
Storm of Chaos was great for that one.

I still have a packaged Valten with Ghal maraz on Horse I never dared to paint.

That was my first awed buy for the sheer amazing mini even though I would never play it.

>I fear I wont do it justice.
>>
>>46075290
>>46076808

Yes, please explain.
>>
>>46076951
It's metal, right? If you fuck up the paintjob you can just disolve the paint with simple green.
>>
>>46077101
It is like the fear of blank paper.

Will probably do it after I finished my DEldar I bought to get myself into painting again.

> Fantasy just changed to much.
>>
>>46076951
Yeah, it's a shame that WHFB kinda went to shit after the Storm of Chaos fiasco ending. Hell, an easy fix to the campaign could have been reclaiming Middenheim from Chaos instead of having Chaos invade. It was like if after the Storm of Chaos they became very timid when it came to keeping a status quo.
>>
>>46071566

The XIII Recruited largely from the Aethiop Hives, so a massive chunk of the Legion is Space Nubian.
>>
>>46077386
I don't have an update version of it if one exists.
>>
>>46076473
It’s largely balanced because it’s mostly marines. They’re not identical, but not fundamentally different, either. Mechanicum are completely different, and it’s relatively easy to turn them into unbalanced armies. Perhaps it’s inevitable.

I can live with imperfect balance. I'm happy with the way Forge World is willing to make tweaks more quickly than GW is
>>
>>46076808
>>46076972
Dropping a moon on your enemies is a bit out there.
>>
File: Rocks are not free 2.jpg (251KB, 949x1180px) Image search: [Google]
Rocks are not free 2.jpg
251KB, 949x1180px
>>46078160
Any tree can drop an apple, Chewbacca.
>>
>>46078160
>Dropping a moon on your enemies is a bit out there.

You forget this is WH40K, where the Salamanders defeated a giant cyber-dragon on the core of the earth with the power of sick slam dunks.
>>
>>46078204

And yet the IHs threw an entire moon at Bodt.
>>
>>46078217
Right, I'm intrigued now. What's the story with that?
>>
>>46078160
Wasn't this already in the fluff before? Didn't the Beast have a rok big enough to fuck around gravity?
>>
File: 115151516.jpg (891KB, 1285x1769px) Image search: [Google]
115151516.jpg
891KB, 1285x1769px
>>46078309
Emperor tasks the Salamanders with infiltrating a gallery near the core of the earth to disable a shield protecting a city that needs crushing,its protected by a giant cyber-dragon and its automata. Tons of Sallies die until a brave anonymous brother slams a sphere into the goal, I mean node-nexus.
>>
File: AUTEK_MOR.png (1MB, 850x801px) Image search: [Google]
AUTEK_MOR.png
1MB, 850x801px
>>46078160
>>46078268
Nigga, you don't get it. Autek wanted to get back at the World Eaters, had limited marines, the World Eaters had some funky experiments going on and this was their mustering site. He needed something really big and symbolic.
>>
>>46078569
He also needed something flashy enough and destructive enough that no one would realize the actual reason he went to Bodt.
>>
File: Still bitter.jpg (41KB, 257x331px) Image search: [Google]
Still bitter.jpg
41KB, 257x331px
>>46078655
True but hey now we know Mor/ moons > World Eaters.
>>
>>46074121
Now you know my pain as a 1k sons player
>>
>>46076228
When some motherfucker is stuffing two Fire Raptors, a Flare-Shield Spartan, and Land Raiders into his 2k points list, you stop believing WAAC doesn't exist in HH.
>>
>>46078268
I was pointing out a number of the things they may have been referencing.
>>
>>46078569
this guy and kyr vhalen are hands down the coolest characters in the heresy
>>
>>46079300
There is no denying it. Are there any marines who can rival them? Dantioch gets 2nd place but Siggi is somewhere between them.
>>
>>46078849
>tfw people are still using my OC all this time later
>>
>>46079119
What no Typhon? No Sicarans? That's just a list full of hard to kill vehicles not a hardcore competitive list.
>>
File: sevatar.jpg (995KB, 882x1038px) Image search: [Google]
sevatar.jpg
995KB, 882x1038px
>>46079334
ahem
>>
>>46079420
How about 2 Typhons as well as bunch of Sicarians at 3k?
>>
>>46079337
Thanks for making it. I'm imaging Autek leaving that everywhere he attacked during the Heresy as a calling card.
>>46079461
The audiodrama with him has a voice different than what I'd imagine him to have.
>>
>>46079480
you know somebody who takes 2 typhons?
>>
>>46079480
This is the type of person whose name "randomly" came up for the decimation.
>>
>>46079518
Nope, I'm still looking for some vehicles to finish my WB though. Biggest downside of a Typhon is no Lorgar.
>>
File: 1421676185344.jpg (32KB, 400x462px) Image search: [Google]
1421676185344.jpg
32KB, 400x462px
>>46079578
>using primarchs ever
>>
>>46079578
>No Lorgar
>Downside
Pick one
>>
File: 1456676576274.png (387KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1456676576274.png
387KB, 1000x1000px
>>46079578
>Not having Lover on the table a bad thing
Bruh
>>
>>46079119
That's 1100 points minimum (assuming you mean at least two land raiders). If he has less than 900 points of support just bring some specialized anti-tank units.
>3 legion whirlwinds with hyperios missiles 225 points
>3 squadrons of 3 jetbikes all with meltabombs for 450 points total
You can pretty much cripple any of his shit the turn it shows up.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (71KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
71KB, 1280x720px
Does anyone know how I can paint my Marines to achieve a metallic colour effect?
Something like the cobalt blue on the cover of know no fear and betrayer.
>>
>>46079862
But it's fun.
>>
So new red book drops tomorrow, can we expect some glorious scans from anyone?
Thanks in advance glorious Battle-Brother scanon.
>>
File: metallic painting.png (78KB, 1319x585px) Image search: [Google]
metallic painting.png
78KB, 1319x585px
>>46080027
>>
>>46080027
Yeah, undercoat (pref with airbrush) in metallic, pre-highlight that. Coat with tamiya clear or vallejo transparent in the colour of your choice, using an airbrush.

Poor man's way is to do the same undercoat, but finish with GW washes, very carefully as to not create any pools.
>>
>>46080027
Frequent question around here. But yeah, candy coats as performed by people painting cars or scale models of cars: metallic undercoat then coats of clear paint over it, and lots of gloss (maybe don’t do the gloss). If airbrushing, use Tamiya’s Clear Blue (dilute with rubbing alcohol). If brushing, some people have gotten good results out of GW glazes. There are also other clear blue acrylic paints meant for model cars – if it’s not by Tamiya, it should work well with a brush.

Red over gold works surprisingly well – that’s probably how Thousand Sons are painted.
>>
>>46080077

The only thing im hoping for is them updating Durak Rask so he has the 7th ed target priority warlord trait instead of the 6th ed he was printed with
>>
>>46080196
The little buffs to EC that have been rumored would be nice, might make the Kakophoni and phoenix guard feel like they are worth taking.
>>
>>46080302
From what I've heard all EC get +1 initiative on the charge, Phoenix Guard are now WS5 and the sergeant has 3 attacks and The Cacophony is now Heavy 2.
>>
>>46080371
Yeah that's what I'm hearing, would defiantly be nice to cheapen up the palatines by 10, have the heretical boombox do some damage and have an elite guard that actually hit on 3s once in a while.
>>
>>46080134
>>46080153
>>46080185
Thanks.
>>
File: Primarchs_as_teen_girls.png (523KB, 1014x665px) Image search: [Google]
Primarchs_as_teen_girls.png
523KB, 1014x665px
>anime about moe anthropomorphisms of the Legiones Astartes set during the Heresy

Discuss
>>
>>46080478
It's fucking terrrible so I'd rather not desu
>>
>>46080478
Its fucking awful, just like you.
>>
>>46080478

We had this thread already.

And I actually kind of like it. It's my guilty pleasure
>>
File: 1458014845331.jpg (438KB, 667x850px) Image search: [Google]
1458014845331.jpg
438KB, 667x850px
>>46080507
>>46080523
>current year
>not wanting to waifu a qt Legion-tan
Shiggydiggy.
>>
>>46080478
It's cute girls doing cute things. I don't mind it, but I'm not invested in it either.
>>
>>46080478
I want Furia to kick me in the stomach
>>
>>46080478

The biggest failing was that it had next to nothing to do with 30k bar the names. It's painfully clear the authors never read the HH Books. I'd love to see it redone with closer fidelity to the world the novels created.
>>
>>46080196
If they update Sevatar to have the 7th ed Master of Ambush instead of the bunk-ass 6th ed one he is printed with, he will actually fit with his legion's RoW and will be awesome. Spoiler: You know they fucking won't though
>>
>>46080699
Should make it clear, legion-tans animu is not the same thing as WHH
>>
>>46080594
>2015+1
>being a namefag on a tajikistani interprative dance BBS
>>
>>46080726

How is it not the same thing?
>>
>>46080478
It couldn't be worse than Black Library.
>>
>>46080787

Black Library know about it. They even had Malcador say he would have let it happen.
>>
>>46077386
Somalian pirate
>>
>>46080806
Malcador would have started off the Horus Heresy then, or a war worse than the HH.
>>
>>46080773
The clue is in the original post.
>moe anthropomorphisms of the Legiones Astartes
They're not the daughters of the Primarchs, they ARE the entire Legions. Although AL-tan would probably still be two girls.
>>
>>46080849

So All-Female Primarchs would have made a worse heresy?
>>
File: image.jpg (520KB, 800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
520KB, 800x1200px
>>46080883
Yes. The stars would be drenched in blood.
>>
File: feminism at work.png (1MB, 440x3784px) Image search: [Google]
feminism at work.png
1MB, 440x3784px
>>46080883
Yes
>>
>>46080478

While I in no way endorse suicide as a method of resolving ones personal issues, you should kill yourself
>>
>>46080911
Nah, that's just fem-Sang on her period again.
>>
>>46075680
It's not all gone
The fluff is contradictory
If the seas were all gone people wouldn't be able to breathe since oceans help regulate co2 and oxygen
Secondly we have descriptions of snow and rain
And finally there has been references to limited seas
So most likely we have reduced seas - Mediterranean is gone but Pacific Atlantic etc are big lakes
>>
>>46080849
Only because he thought women were more peaceful and would do no wrong. Was Malcador the 40,000 year old virgin?
>>
>>46080934
>not fem-Angron
>>46080956
No, he just never had daughters or sisters.
>>
>>46080911
>>46080921

/pol/ is that you?
>>
Guys why did I get banned, I was just posting daily reminders???
>>
>>46080984
Nope, I hate /pol/ and /r9k/. You have to remember the treatment the Primarchs have received in the HH series, and then imagine how they'd get if they were women.
>>
>>46080699

I have a passing interest in remaking them with higher quality sketches and more lore accuracy (for example, not random animu hairstyles, but actually literal female equivalents of the Primarchs, complete with armor and backpacks and weapons).

I'll let you in on a little secret though: 99% of people with actual talent are either too busy or don't want to bother with wasting their time catering to the selfish, demanding autist segment of /tg/.

It's why the drawfag threads are always just garbage and the two or three actual talented artists who just shit out some lazy quick sketches and disappear.
>>
>>46080969
Or maybe it's both.
Blood for the blood god.
>>
>>46081042

That's because all the authors are men. They don't understand women.
>>
>>46080984
The joke is that women can be just as cruel as men. They are generally more subtle about it instead.
>>
File: WH 08.jpg (368KB, 709x650px) Image search: [Google]
WH 08.jpg
368KB, 709x650px
>>46081049

I'd adore seeing what you can come up with someday, but I agree, don't do anything unless you want to.

I'm really fond of this type of artwork myself, the non-anime stuff.
>>
>>46081056
This. But who understands women anyway?
>>
>>46080984
Why would that be pol? Are you retarded?
>>
>>46081057

They can be, but they aren't responsible for the majority of the endless series of wars and deaths we see around the world. Things wouldn't be better, but I can't see them being worse either.
>>
>>46081100

/pol/ hates woman. Ever been on there?
>>
File: image.jpg (63KB, 360x720px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
63KB, 360x720px
>>46081114
And thread is derailed.
>>
File: 1356843710272.png (527KB, 792x792px) Image search: [Google]
1356843710272.png
527KB, 792x792px
>>46081049
I'd love to see more of Kelly being moe.
>>
>>46081140

General threads when there is no release or dump are barely ever on topic anyway. It's kind of fun discussing crazy shit like this.
>>
>>46081134
Oh so you are retarded, let me guess, anything that characterizes "women" in a certain way is equal to misogyny?
>>
>>46072419
anyone?
>>
>>46081114
The human nature revolves around fighting over resources like anything else in nature. War would not stop being a thing just because you flip the gender of the ruling class. Tatcher is a great example of that.
>>
>>46081140
I got nothing else to talk about until the Inferno book is out.
>>
>>46081189
A 40k kind of NL list
>>
>>46081174
But it's ND bait.
>>46081218
There's your dudes and related Writefaggotry.
>>
>>46081218

We're getting the next BL HH Novel, Eye of Terra tomorrow. And the HH Masterclass is coming. We've still got things to discuss.
>>
>>46081085
More this stuff please!
>>
>>46081254
>We're getting the next BL HH Novel, Eye of Terra tomorrow.
Just more BL? Shame.
>>
>>46081254
But I don't like BL. It's too gay.
>>
File: WH 05.jpg (352KB, 741x575px) Image search: [Google]
WH 05.jpg
352KB, 741x575px
>>46081274

Ok then. There isn't that much though.
>>
>>46081237
I'm so sorry to hear that.
>>
>>46081334
>Abby has bandages on her arms.
Haha.
>>
>>46081334
Wouldn't Isis and Angela be friends or is this supposed to be the fight on-board the Vengeful Spirit?
>>
File: WH 06.jpg (527KB, 1009x782px) Image search: [Google]
WH 06.jpg
527KB, 1009x782px
>>46081334
>>
File: 1451995283413.png (627KB, 478x1475px) Image search: [Google]
1451995283413.png
627KB, 478x1475px
>>46081334

This is how I've always imagined Isis. A cold-hearted misandrist, master manipulator and alpha bitch but hot as fuck.
>>
>>46081085
>>46081334
>>46081372
that "art" is fucking atrocious
never post it again
>>
File: WH 07.jpg (208KB, 728x766px) Image search: [Google]
WH 07.jpg
208KB, 728x766px
>>46081372
>>
File: e9d.jpg (96KB, 400x489px) Image search: [Google]
e9d.jpg
96KB, 400x489px
>>46081334
>moe Abbadon

>>46081419
More like misanthropist.
>>
File: image.jpg (284KB, 768x960px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
284KB, 768x960px
>>46081049
>tfw you only have a knack for drawing horror >tfw anytime you try to draw something cute it turns out weird
>tfw you will never draw a cute OC waifu that wouldn't end up spooky
>>
File: WH L1.jpg (119KB, 553x750px) Image search: [Google]
WH L1.jpg
119KB, 553x750px
>>46081442

And that's pretty much it.

>>46081425

I'm sorry. Anon requested, I gave.
>>
>>46081505
Sweet Jesus that's one bad case of Treeman Illness.
>>
>>46081505

That's Geiger level. Awesome. If you drew that, you need to draw more, it's amazing.
>>
>>46081552
It was mostly inspired by the idea of bone cancer.

>>46081587
Thanks. I haven't gotten around to shade it yet. After several years of not drawing much I have kinda started enjoying it again.
>>
File: uguuuuuuuuu.png (225KB, 459x599px) Image search: [Google]
uguuuuuuuuu.png
225KB, 459x599px
>>46081505
But anon, sometimes creepy IS cute.
>>
>>46081628
Huh. I could use that for my warband that has a bone and star theme going on. With a few execeptions like the Sorcerer with no eyes, and the other Sorcerer who's got a case of Harlequin ichthyosis given by three out of four of the Chaos Gods. Khorne didn't do much but was impressed by the slaughter he could bring and made his bones stronger.
>>
>>46081635
Not when I do it.

>>46081725
Actually, that makes me wonder if Nurgle is in charge of cancer or not? I mean, it's not an infection.
>>
>>46081836
>I mean, it's not an infection.

Its one step closer to death, thats nurgle. Not everything has to be an infection.
>>
>>46081836
He owns it because he is it.
>>
>>46081836
Eh. Depends who's asking.
I'd probably still think it was cute since I love anything creepy/disturbing/gross
>>
>>46081505
Prove it, anon, go draw a cute waifu Ferrus-chan worrying about Fulgrim-senpai.
>>
File: A'ok.png (137KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
A'ok.png
137KB, 640x360px
>>46081999
Checked.
>>
>>46081999

Khorne blesses you anon.
>>
>>46081999
Don't lose your head over your waifu, iron hands-chan
>>
>>46081999
Nah, I think I'll sleep instead, then tomorrow I need to finish shading the image and the I need to go buy some acrylic pens for highlights because I can't erase the ink to bring them out.

I might decide to start learning to draw porn for anatomical exercises and maybe I will make a pornfu instead of a waifu.
>>
>>46082104
>Ferrus-chan is Mami Tomoe
>>
>>46082150
>I might decide to start learning to draw porn for anatomical exercises and maybe I will make a pornfu instead of a waifu.
Do one of Assault-Chan. Who has that picture?
>>
File: Fulgrim.jpg (24KB, 288x279px) Image search: [Google]
Fulgrim.jpg
24KB, 288x279px
>>46081999
>>
File: Perty.jpg (203KB, 535x464px) Image search: [Google]
Perty.jpg
203KB, 535x464px
>>46082210
>mfw
I've never wanted to break my dick off in a Primarch why am I starting to now
>>
Sup guys, been out of the loop for a few weeks. Managed to get about 1000 points of Nurgle Daemons painted, but thats my only hobby related activity since February.

Anyhow, my question is do I need the new Red book? Is it just the same as the old one with updated stats and rules? Or was content added?
>>
File: laughing eldar whores.jpg (355KB, 446x400px) Image search: [Google]
laughing eldar whores.jpg
355KB, 446x400px
>>46082248
>he's never had a primarchfu until now

That aside, it's not gay if it's Fulgrim.
>>
>>46082262
it has ultras, a little bit of extra WB stuff from book 5, and perturabos best metal friends.
>>
File: 1457733296192.jpg (180KB, 1000x981px) Image search: [Google]
1457733296192.jpg
180KB, 1000x981px
>>46082248
>Posting my Primarchfu
>>46082278
>Not recognizing the better primarch
>mfw
>>
>>46082307
>primarchfu-ing Pert
>>
>>46082329
I'd say
>not wanting a raging autist in your life
But clearly you've got your hands full with Curze
>>
>>46078160
It's metal as fuck
>>
File: Magical Realm Iron Warrior.png (151KB, 680x780px) Image search: [Google]
Magical Realm Iron Warrior.png
151KB, 680x780px
>>46082329
You don't waifu Perturabo, he husbandos you.
>>
>>46082348
>le everything is autisms meme
For the last fucking time, Konrad-senpai is psychotic/bipolar, and Pert is just an asshole whose only redeeming feature is his opinion of Dorn.
>>
File: Best Primarch.jpg (475KB, 900x919px) Image search: [Google]
Best Primarch.jpg
475KB, 900x919px
>>46082399
>Only redeeming factor
>not those beautiful eyes
>not that calculating personality
>not that ability to crush fortresses
>not that huge dick
Check yourself
>>
>>46082397
Black Legionary, m8.
>>
>>46082479
Take a look at those hazard stripes and tell me that again.
>>
>>46082518
>>46082479

You are both beautiful and right.
>>
File: Speculum Historiae.jpg (194KB, 674x704px) Image search: [Google]
Speculum Historiae.jpg
194KB, 674x704px
Perseverance, with a some dabbling in obsession.
>>
>>46082518
I see black and gold though.
>>
>>46082451
>not those beautiful eyes
Psh, senpai's are prettier.
>not that calculating personality
...yeah, and?
>not that ability to crush fortresses
Why crush fortresses when you can FLAY ALL THE THINGS?
>not that huge dick
All the Primarchs have huge dicks though.
>>
What do I have to convert to make this guy Kosher for 30k?

I already filed off the forearms, knees and the purity seals and is working on the helmet. Does the eagle backpack have to be switched up significantly for it to be 30k kosher?

Apparently GW doesn't make this kit anymore so I'm magnetizing all the weapon options.
>>
File: Cpt_Remus_Ventanus3.jpg (499KB, 850x890px) Image search: [Google]
Cpt_Remus_Ventanus3.jpg
499KB, 850x890px
>mfw faggots jacking off to various primarchs and line officers in every /hhg/

None of you plebs know of the one true fuckboy. It's even in his name. "REAM-HIS vent-ANUS".
>>
>>46082688

Eagles are okay if you're already deep into the Heresy. The aquila became the way loyalists identified each other instead of being exclusive to Emperors' Children and the Emperor.

If you are at Siege of Terra or later, Mk VII is okay, otherwise replace his helmet with something earlier like a beaky or Mk IV, and try to hide his legs by squaring off the kneepads or adding studs to the shins/cables to the thigh.
>>
>>46082725
>muh practicals
>muh theoreticals
>>
>>46082760
The helmet I'm going to convert into mkiv. Were Bionics not a common thing in 30k? I think I've never seen a maximus helmet with that many lenses.

I guess I fucked up on playing TS now that I've screwed up on the backpacks. Better play White Scars
>>
I dig the EC heads but I have a blood angels force. Would it be weird just painting these up in red/gold or red/black?
>>
>>46082877
Long as you don't do the plumes I think you will be fine.
>>
>>46082877
They don't look specifically EC to me.
>>
>>46082877

Painting the faceplates gold makes them look exactly like BA. BA have some weird masks and faceplates going on for their 30k theme so it wouldn't look out of place, though they usually leave it red.

Don't add the topknots like >>46082889 said. Those are apparently White Scars/Sons of Horus/EC/traitor only.
>>
File: Pert.jpg (13KB, 244x207px) Image search: [Google]
Pert.jpg
13KB, 244x207px
>>46082585
>Psh, senpai's are prettier
Perturabo IS senpai.
>...yeah, and?
If you can't appreciate that you gotta get better tastes.
>Why crush fortresses when you can FLAY ALL THE THINGS?
Perturabo doesn't need to flay people to make people afraid of him
>All the Primarchs have huge dicks though.
Perturabo's is the best though.
>>
>>46082929
Ok, yeah I'm probably gonna end up doing that and sprinkling them throughout my squads then. I like the look of most of the BA upgrade heads but I wanted to bring some variety.
>>
>>46083032
>Perturabo IS senpai.
Maybe YOUR senpai. He sure as hell ain't mine.

Please DON'T notice me, Perturbed-kun.

>If you can't appreciate that you gotta get better tastes.
no u :^)

>Perturabo doesn't need to flay people to make people afraid of him
Neither does Konrad. Flaying people is just fun.

>Perturabo's is the best though.
Yeah, well, that's just like, your opinion, man.
>>
>>46082688
Are you using him as a commander?

Just grab a pair of MkIV legs and you'll be fine. MKVII Torsos work very nicely for Artificer Armor, mainly because the chest piece makes for a good display area.

Also, I wouldn't be in too much of a fuss to magnetize everything, that kit is everywhere on ebay.
>>
>>46083107
>Sure as hell ain't mine
I'm aware, he's mine.

>No u :^)
u first :^)

>Flaying people is just fun
I mean, if you're a silly goose.

>Yeah, well, that's just like, your opinion, man.
What's wrong Curze? Are you feeling decimated?
>>
>>46083213
This was the last thing I thought I'd be doing tonight, let's call a truce, both of our Primarchfu's will be in our hearts.
>>
>>46083154
>I'm aware, he's mine.
You can keep him.

>u first :^)
:^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^)

>I mean, if you're a silly goose.
No, he's a bat

>What's wrong Curze? Are you feeling decimated?
oh you
>>
>>46083230
Sounds like an idea! Gimme your Skype if you wanna keep fawning over our primarchfus together I need more 40k friends
>>
>>46083312
I have Steam, if you do senpai
>>
>>46083336
I don't...
>>
>>46083373
What's your Skype? Just haven't logged in since I formatted my PC
>>
>>46083386
Can I have yours instead? I'm notorious enough on here to worry about random fa/tg/uys adding me
>>
>>46083458
Sure, mine is whambamslamtram, the icon should be a kitty.
>>
>>46083491
kthx
>>
>>46083491
>the icon should be a kitty.
As Perturabo would have wanted.
>>
>>46083458
Nevermind the last post, just search Perturabo and you should find me
>>
>>46083553
There are like 6000 Perts

shiiiiiiet
>>
>>46082859
They're not super common, but you probably won't have any problems with keeping the bionic arm. A Luna Wolves Sergeant in Horus Rising gets a Bionic hand I think?
>>
Is this a new low for /HHG/?
>>
>>46083983
No. We've had lower than this.
>>
>>46083983
Not remotely.
>>
>>46083983
Haha, please.
>>
>>46083983
>>46084015
>>46084065
Fags hooking up over a mutual love of angry old men? Stranger things have happened.
>>
I'm thinking of making a nine man Tac Support Squad with plasma guns with an attached Vigilator in a Rhino for some outflanking fun. Anybody here run anything like this? How did it work out?
>>
File: 1452657106171.png (439KB, 450x676px) Image search: [Google]
1452657106171.png
439KB, 450x676px
>>46083983
its pretty fucking bad. namefags not even once
>>
>>46081999
>Ferrus-chan worrying about Fulgrim-senpai
Nah, Ferrus and Fulgrim are too proud to have a senpai. It is more like a friendly rivalry.
>>
>>46079461
>hasn't used a natural satellite to destroy a legion home world
>hasn't rammed an enemy ship while cursing like a sailor then proceeded to fight them on the surface
Kys
>>
>>46081100
Because they offended miladies honor
>>
File: 1419578206916.jpg (1MB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
1419578206916.jpg
1MB, 2560x1440px
>>46085238
the anime and waifu shit in HHG is just straight up disappointing. Most days the general is good and has mostly decent 30k discussion, but every now and then......................faggots.
>>
>>46087508

Speak for yourself, I actually like the PD stuff. You can't always be serious with this, and to each his own.
>>
File: alexis polux.jpg (84KB, 401x387px) Image search: [Google]
alexis polux.jpg
84KB, 401x387px
>>46082725

>Best line officer

You called?
>>
>>46087844
>Play Alpha Legion
>Don't even have line officers
Muh spiral officers are top tier though.
>>
>>46088003

Alpha Legion have line officers. They're just vertical lines that run perpendicular to the standard horizontal line officers.

>but why would you have vertical battle lines that makes no-

LINEBREAKER!
>>
>>46088035
>but why would you have vertical battle lines that makes no-
The better to harrow the enemy as they're trapped behind their own defenses.
>>
I hate to be that guy but when the fuck can we expect a scan of the age of darkness legions book? its been out for a week at least
>>
>>46089584
Buy your books.
>>
>>46089584
Mate, that book is not that expensive. Just buy it.
>>
>>46089584
That attitude is going to take you places, son.
>>
>>46089584
Heh, I was gonna scan it, kiddo. Now I'm not.
>>
>>46089584

Why do you expect these books to be scanned? As far as we know there's one guy who's done all the ones we have, and that is by destroying his copies. Do we feel so entitled we need to demand he buys every book and destroys them to scan for us?
>>
>>46088336
>pinching from Robute's book
So much for inspired tactics, alpharius. Next you'll tell me you invented Steel Rain.
>>
OH BOY I WONDER WHAT THE FW BULLETIN IS TODAY
>You can still win a titan!
ree
>>
>>46090013
I don't even want a titan. The idea of building something huge with resin fills me with dread and disgust. The only upside to this is that I could sell it on ebay.
>>
>>46090013

No release? This is bullshit. Where's the Stormbird? Where's the Mastodon? Where's the Heavy Weapons? Where's the damned Tyrant Siege Terminators for fuck's sakes?
>>
Anyone have good kharybdis conversions theyve seen? That model costs way too much for a drop pod.

I've seen one on heresyonline but it didn't strike my fancy. It was a bastion-drop pod bash.

Or any alternate gorgon transporter models.
>>
File: 1.jpg (191KB, 871x716px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
191KB, 871x716px
>>46090058
Doesn't seem like it.
>>
>>46089691
>>46089865
>>46089874
>>46089896
Right, just buy a book that is a literal update of a previous book that was simply a compilation of small segments of several other books, just so i can have the updated rules of a single legions unique units

Fuckyaselves
>>
>>46090168
Correction: possible updates. I've not seen a full list of changes anywhere so i could buy an entirely superfluous book for funsies
>>
File: qZufjOT.png (74KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
qZufjOT.png
74KB, 1024x1024px
>>46089584
>>46090168
>>46089691
>>46089865
>>46089874
>>46089896
>>
>>46090205
Please go fuck yourself.
>>
File: 1426528746489.jpg (7KB, 600x504px) Image search: [Google]
1426528746489.jpg
7KB, 600x504px
>>
>>46090690
Inferno when?
>>
>>46079461
He's cool indeed, boarding a capital ship by just standing on the wing of a fighter is rad, but he's a filthy traitor.
>>
>>46092548
The Imperium betrayed the Night Lords.
>>
>>46092828
Oh come ON. Not even the night lords would claim they aren't monsters.
>>
>>46092892
Doesn't mean they weren't betrayed. It's the imperium who wanted them to be monsters.
>>
>>46090690
This is not even in the top 10000 worst threads on /tg/.
Thread posts: 325
Thread images: 56

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.