[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I ordered some villa zheng proxies and was wondering if these

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: 1298342.jpg (1MB, 2016x1512px) Image search: [Google]
1298342.jpg
1MB, 2016x1512px
So I ordered some villa zheng proxies and was wondering if these duals were passable, since obviously I have no duals of my own to compare. The zendikar/onslaught fetches and wastelands I got were surprisingly good, definitely difficult to notice any differences when double-sleeved.

I tried to rough these up a bit but didn't do a great job. I would take these to anything big, just my store's legacy night. I've played with them in some commander games and nobody noticed (or cared, I guess). Anybody have experience using these fakes? Ideas on how to make them look more worn?
>>
>>46055417
I've been eyeing to get some proxies, how much did you spend?
>>
File: 21848934.jpg (3MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
21848934.jpg
3MB, 4032x3024px
Here is a close of one, one thing I did notice was the centering was off on a few. Is this common among actual duals, or will it be an obvious tell?
>>
>>46055530
I spent about $30 for two of each blue dual, a couple wastelands, and a few fetches. The shipping was pretty fast for me too, but I would research which of his fakes are passable. I just couldn't find anything for the duals.
>>
It's funny that the text is literally wrong but yeah bottom line is, probably won't be spotted by anybody unless they are actively checking to see if your card is fake and why would they?
>>
>>46055836
How is the text wrong? I don't see any differences
>>
>>46055417
I' ve read on reddit that duals are spotable if compared, so no tourneys. but for fnm are good.
>>
>>46055417
Wich set do you bought? care to post more pics?
>>
File: 1287234.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
1287234.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
>>46057090
I bought from the villa zheng "black core" set, the one where you give a list of what you want. It was about 2.50 per card.

On the mistys the "land" border is blurry, but not really noticeable at a glance.

>>46056987
Well they have a small tournament every week with like a $5 entry fee, is that ok? or are they only good for casual play?
>>
File: 142353.jpg (3MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
142353.jpg
3MB, 4032x3024px
>>46057090
Here is a comparison, the delta is fake, the heath is real. You can definitely tell when they are side by side, the coloring is a little darker and the set symbol is slightly different, but I figured as long as you don't mix them together in the same deck nobody will notice.
>>
>>46057253
>Legacy (Duals) can be easily noticed by someone who has an actual card, so don't even try taking them to a tourney, because if someone notices get ready to fuck yourwelf up.

That's what they told me, more info on the subreddit

https://www.reddit.com/r/bootlegmtg/
>>
>>46055548
Wont pass a really close up inspection since the text was printed in the same layer as the rest of the card.
The good thing is noone will ever do such an inspection unless you are trying to sell it. So yeah, they are pretty good.
>>
>>46057402

Darker coloring is not as big problem as you guys tend to make it. I have legit cards that have coloring issues (like they are DISTINCTIVELY in other shade of green/red/etc.)
>>
>>46057253
Just use double matte sleeves and no one will be able to tell the difference
>>
>>46055417
>I tried to rough these up a bit

Literally why?
>>
>>46060069
Because near mint 10+ years old cards tend to be higly souspicious
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.