[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Penal Regiment /tg/: The purging or Beshk continues edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 539
Thread images: 7

File: Fieldkitinspection.jpg (6KB, 250x187px) Image search: [Google]
Fieldkitinspection.jpg
6KB, 250x187px
Alright men, we don't know how much will those riots out there last, our operation to purge House Vandarr has been a complete success, we're waiting further instructions, the pdf and local enforcer forces say they can handle the riots
>>
in err... uman please, is we krumpin or not?
>>
>>46007076
I... don't know. Waiting further orders to confirm.
>>
>>46007089
>>46007076
why am I missing another arm?
>looks a the sergeant
who are you?
>looks at the new arm
is this a flamer attatchment?
>>
>>46007076
Perhaps not immediately, even if it all fits, skipping straight to the killing part seems.....off.
But that would be up to the Inquisitors.
>>
>>46007114
Sergeant-Major Eric, First Platoon... I help central command overseeing this... infiltration, to call it something.
>>
>>46007114
>grins
I fixxed ya gudd n propa I did
>points at the crude drawing of Bob and Larrs on the arm
I even gave ya a tat-who
>>
>>46007114
>>46007149
It's certainly......creative, to say the least. I'm not even sure where you -found- it.

Bob is best, dun fuk wit him or 'e'll fug u up.
>>
>>46007146
Larrs.
>offers him a mechanical hand to shake
resident vile Xenos to be purged when the paperwork comes through.
>>46007149
thank you, I think...
>>
>>46007037
Yay, complete success!
>walks in dragging a large sack
>>
>>46007167
>>46007175
>his grin widens
it's made from rashun tins and a burna I nikked
>>
>>46007175
A pleasu-
>>46007183
Do I want to know what is in the sack?
>>
>>46007187
You made a working Augmetic from ration tins a-and a Flamethrower......are you some sort of Ork or something?

>The Armsman just looks skeptical.

>>46007183
>At this, the Armsman merely looks confused.
What was a complete success? A-and what's with the sack?
>>
>>46007195
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a5k8v5IV_rk&ebc=ANyPxKovbj75PRY4MPw0HXPz0HH35JdI5piUQuCQrKmwES5TcxIju4_IQiv-20euk6R9p8qIvftLY4Hnr8Ws6YcCV8B3n1_vTw
>playing in the background his face lights up when he spots Miranda return.
hello there
>he's trying very hard to hide his smile but it's breaking through
>>
>>46007195
>miranda turns around with a wide smile on her face
N-nothing important S-sir! Souvenirs!
>you could almost believe her. Almost.
>>46007206
Well the p-purge, right?
>>
>>46007206
>the Ork just laughs, nervously.
>>
>>46007234
>The Armsman fishes an empty Cigar tin from his beltkit.
Want one? Should be full.
Unsubtle Ork Logic test is a go.

>>46007222
Yes. the purge, but why a sack? It's not full of Heretical Drugs is it?
>>
>>46007222
Alright carry on then... i guess.
>>46007234
You're quite tall for a guardsman now that he mentions it
>Says it joking and in a non-serious manner
>>
>>46007270
>the Ork shakes his head
I don't smoke, bad for me longs
>>
>>46007270
Ahahah, w-why would it! N-not even once, r-right?
>some dark liquid is slowly leaking from the sack
>>46007284
T-thanks sarge.
>>46007216
>waves shyly at him
>>
>>46007296
>patting the spot next to him he waves her over and starts to play another song.
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wvUQcnfwUUM
>>
>>46007294
>puts the tin away with a shrug.
Ach, fair 'nough lad, I do it myself because it's not like I'll live to retirement in this profession.

>>46007296
>stares at the liquid in question.
F-fair enough......what -is- in it then?
>>
>Wakes up with a gasp, probably from a nightmare.
>Hands rapidly move to cover the assassin's head.
Ugh... I feel like a car ran over my head and turned the radio volume to maximum whilst doing so.
>>
>>46007312
Ah, i-it w-would be n-nice but...
>pats the sack
I n-need to get this to my r-room and-
>>46007319
>turns around slowly, her face suddenly grim
I said. Souvenirs.
>>
>>46007327
>his hangover sense begins to tingle, the very idea of anybody having one fills him with dread.
does anybody have any alchohol? I fear I'm 2 hours from sobering up.
>>
>>46007327
>looks up from painting what appears to be a Bolter.
>is dressed in a jumpsuit instead of uniform.
That would be because some arsehole of a Medic drugged you lass.
Jackson says it ain't one of his, it ain't one of ours either, means one of the Ordos has decided to be naughty.
>>
>>46007319
I can't wait for me retiring.
>the Orks eyes glaze over
I'll go back to me boys and we can carry on luutin' and 'avin fun.
>>
>>46007337
>looks rather non-concerned.
You're gonna have to tell the Captain exactly what's in the sack anyway, might as well get it over with already.
>>
>>46007360
>Hands still on her head
Uh... Hey Alice... so strange to see you out of your uniform.
Ah... yes I remember... gave them a good scare before they decided to "calm me down"
>>
>>46007365
You sound like you and y'er boys would make a good Rogue Trader crew lad, every thought about enlisting?
>>
>>46007408
we iz rogue traders, kind of...
>the great and fierce freeboota Mozgul Shin Breaka looks out across the landscape.
freebooterz we iz...
>>
>>46007385
Mhm, and we're going to take a trip down to Aft Cargobay One so you can tell me which team it was. Come on then.
>sets the freshly painted Bolter, black as it turns out, on a stand and gestures towards the door.
>>
>>46007375
>laughs it off, an high pitched, irritating sound
W-well y-you don't s-seem to be a c-captain now, w-would you? C-come closer and you w-won't seem to be anything else once I am done with you! N-now stop spoiling my m-mood, ok? We w-won, t-time to celebrate, n-not-
>dead serious again
- to make questions that could lead you to be left hanging upside down from the hull, right?
>laughs again and slowly drags the sack away toward her room
>>
>>46007427
>blows her a kiss.
>>46007375
thanks mate, now I have to deal with that tonight.
never stick it in crazy Mot..
>>
>>46007426
Oh come on, Alice. They just did their job. I'd rather we go for a breakfast.

>Sees the bolter.

Customizing your new weapon?
>>
>>46007426
>Jackson and several men are standing around the hallway to cargo hold 1 & 2
Wait for our contact to call and once he does dispatch a team and tell me. Then hold it under lock and key until we reach the penance. Is that understood?
>they all reply with a hardy 'Yes Sir!'
>>
>>46007423
You mean like Orc Freebootaz? I met some of them once, interesting chaps.....

>>46007427
>>46007441
Well you can deal with your damned Heresy then, at least if she doesn't get thrown in the Brig by the Cap'n.
Which won't happen obviously
>thinks to himself as he walks away "And it's time to work, not make petty threats that'll end with you resembling a Khornate Bachelor party....."
>seemingly disappears as he turns the corner of the corridor.
>>
>>46007441
>giggles while slowly disappearing into the corridors
>>46007486
>passes that way, whistling while dragging the sack
>>
>>46007500
Oh bugger me, I'm off to a fantastic start, already cocking up. GG me.
>>
>>46007509
Miranda? what are you doing around here? The quarters aren't this way.
>sees the sack of looting
Miranda... what's in the sack?
>>
>>46007500
>fuckit.jpeg
>the Ork nods
Ork, it's pronounced Ork...
>he grins down at him.
Mozgul Shin Breaka, taker of the shiney, killa of the poncy and roight royal git 'ho went and stole Abbadons left arm from 'is vaults.
>the ork offers a grey arm to shake, the arm is coverd in chaotic writs and markings.
>>46007500
no way am I doing erp, Mot remains a pure and stoic christia- I mean loyal guardsman of the Emprah
>>
>>46007553
>runs up to him
Jackson.
booze.
now.
less than an hour.
sober.
can't be sober.
>he's shaking
>>
>>46007553
S-souvenirs from the b-battle Sir!
>she seems unusually happy
>the sack is leaving a trail of liquid behind her
>>
>>46007479
Not a new one, just repainting a Bolter I bought from Lizzie, the -real- Lizzie that is, stripped it already, now I'm doing the undercoat, but c'mon, I'll pull you over my shoulder and carry you to the bay if I must.
>opens the door and heads out to the Corridor.

>>46007486
>one of the many squads of Troopers that patrol a ship this size notes the unusual occurrence and Voxs it to Central.
>>
>>46007567
>THAT gets the Armsman's attention, seemingly materializing from nowhere.
You managed to steal one of Abbadon's arms?! By the Emperor, I dare say your skills must be extraordinary Sir Breaka!
>shakes the offered hand firmly, Armsman be strong yo.
>>
>>46007592
Relax. I can walk.
>Following.
Hey... I... I'd like to know what are our plans now that Vandarr has been cleared out.
>>
>>46007584
There should be a bar in the mess hall

>>46007587
Normally that would be fine but we were fighting Chaos.
>sigh
Meaning I have to check to make sure there's no heresy... Please open it, Miranda.
>>
>>46007635
>the Ork grins again.
roight gudd it was, shouldda seen the look on 'is face.
>>
>>46007657
thanks sir,
>runs off to the mess hall
and it's most likely a bag of dicks!
>>
>>46007657
S-sir! I... uh,. there is n-no reason really! You k-know me, I w-would never... I m-mean I am a petty l-little evil p-pest but heresy? What would I g-gain out of it? Chaos is t-too scary, no-no.
>>
>>46007658
But....how did you even get in? Surely that incompetent fuck would surround himself with competent people to prevent it from happening.
>The Armsman is interested.
>>
>>46007641
>Alice heads towards the Cargobay and orders a passing Squad to follow her.
Make sure that the rest of the planet aren't tainted and then we'll be continuing our objectives.
Same old, same old.

>>46007657
>>46007709
>The same squad from before pause in their patrol to watch the exchange curiously.
>>
>>46007710
guns, really really big guns, Grog me first mate ya see. he rams 'is ship in the main ship while we shoot the vault and waltz in.
>he's thinking back to that great crusade.
>>
>>46007709
It doesn't matter I gotta check it. If it's nothing heretical then you'll be on your way.
>steps closer

>>46007730
>you will run into Jackson on your path.
>>
>>46007751
It is j-just loot s-sir! Rings, b-boots, jewelry! S-stuff like t-that! I j-just, uhm.
S-still have to r-remove them f-from the, you know. Things t-they were attached to.
>>
>>46007730
>Sees the troops forming up
Alice I'm telling you, there's no need for an actual execution. It's medical personnel, they save lives for the Emperor's sake!
>>
>>46007751
>Alice, LIX(presumably) and the squad already following her turn the corner to find Jackson and co, Miranda and the squad already there.
Jackson? Is there a particular reason you chose this particular corridor of my ship to congregate in?
>Alice looks over the group and the -presumably- still leaking sack with a look of slight concern.

>>46007783
I never said I'd execute them, you're getting paranoid lass.
>>
>>46007804
>Stays silent, you don't question your leader before another one's troops.
>>
>A Large Golden extremely old Imperial Ship enters orbit of the planet
>>
>>46007781
>starts looking through the bag.
It all seems clean. But if anything starts glowing or talking to you or other weird stuff then tell me, Alice or Greely immediately. You won't be in trouble if you tells us but if we find out then that's a different story.

>>46007804
Well this is the fastest route from the cargo hold to the hanger. So, it's only natural I'd be here.
>>
>grinning as he sneaks 3 bottles of rum from the bar he lines them up on the table in front of him
let the games begin...
>with seconds the first bottle is empty.
oohhh shipmates come gather and join in my dity
>finshes the second bottle/
of a terrible battle that happend of late.
>his singing becomes more obnoxious.
>finishes the final bottle and vreaks out into song, much to the confusion of those around the singing Eldar.
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u7XGx_eB8ws
>>
>>46007882
>The commander and his misfit bunch have seemingly disappeared into thin air.
>But they've left a rather familiar path of destruction, mayhem, and dead bodies in their wake.
>In the distance, a crescendo of pained, panicked, agonized, screams are heard, accompanied by stubgun, boltpistol, flamer, hellgun, and lasgunfire. And by the tone of it, ancient Valhallan curses.
>>
>>46007871
>clean
>it is full of arms and legs, man. With rings, bracelets and boots still attached.
you could ask before, you know.
>>
>>46007871
-What- seems clean? And why might it start glowing? I am not transporting what may be Chaotic artefacts on this ship, it will be -confirmed- to be pure, or it will be dumped before we leaving the moorings.

And I asked -why- you were here, not why it makes sense.
>>
>>46007921
leave the moorings*
>>
>>46007734
Well it must have been impressive if it threw him for a loop, but tell me, why hang out with Guardsmen? You seem like you'd have more fun with your old 'Boota mates.

>>46007896
>Despite himself, the Armsman shivers, memories of that Accordion coming back to him.
>>
>>46007856
>A blue pulse channels along it's length
>Radio comm's fill with Static
Radios no longer work
>>
>>46007959
listen mate, erytime we fight your lot you die, we squash ya, we shoot ya and we burn ya, yet ye always come charging and screamin bout dis emprah, so I figgured dat maybe e'z a real foighta ya see, I wanted to meet dis bloke, meet da one ummie capable of inspirin' all deez ded ummies, ya see?
>>
>>46007921
Just some loot. And I was coming from the cargo hold #2 after I made sure the proper equipment was being brought up for the replacement troops. That is where I placed all my backup equipment.

>>46007902
I should have first but you already said what was inside
>>
>>46007988
does this afffect superior ork tech rodiostincan with string
>>
File: hg.jpg (31KB, 395x581px) Image search: [Google]
hg.jpg
31KB, 395x581px
>>46007988
What the fuck?

Hey anyone reads me?
>>
>>46008015
>seems shocked by your lack of reactions
.. it is o-ok? N-no p-problems with those?
>>
>>46007988
>Caught halfway through a Vox Transmission with a Troop ship, the Admiral of the Fleet looks around as he tries to re-establish comms.
>spying the unusual activity from this vessel, he orders the crew to use more 'antiquated' methods of signalling and orders the ship to turn, the rest of the fleet following suit in the confusion.
>>
>>46008015
Hrmh, very well. We'll be off to the 'Bay then, c'mon Lixxy, lets go find those wankers that drugged you.
>moves to head past Jackson with one squad following.
>>
>Just stares at the communique in his hands

"I really am going to have to do something about this, aren't I? "

>>46007988

>Hits his comm

"Alice? Jackson?"

>Static

going to be out a lot today, too.
>>
>>46007988
Unedentified vessel, this is Beshk Space Port Security, please transmit your ship codes and your reason to your travel here, over.
>>
>>46008075
Uh... yes ma'am.
B-but there's no need for an execution or no-one getting shot right?
>>
>>46008060
>whispers
Burn the body parts in the incinerator and get the objects cleaned by a priest.

>>46008075
>calls out to you
You seem a bit over armed for talking to people... Also, we would like to have a meeting after your done. I have some things to discuss with Greely before hand.

>>46008089
comms are down. Weird ship did it We don't know yet... well now you do.
>>
>>46008061
>>46007988
>Bridge officers identify the vessal as a Conquest-class Star Galleon.
>Readings show a incredibly powerful void shield online.
>The underside of the ship crackles and it's power reading jolts to a similar reading of a teleport system.
>>46008094
*Static*
>>
>>46008136
Right. I w-was not p-planning on eating them anyway! Ehehe. Ehm.
Where is t-the kitchen, b-by the way, Sir?
>>
>>46008171
>the kitchen can be found be following the sounds of drunken singing.
>>
>Still trying to reach anyone.
Does nobody really fucking read me?
>Kicks radio reciever in anger.
"Go make yourself a radio field operator, Eisen." "You will always know of anything going on in the field, Eisen." This fucking regiment is fucking nuts all I hear in the radio when it works are people dying left and right and no orders at all, those are restricted to fucking inquisition channels.
>>
>>46008155
It can't be? ... He has returned...

>>46008171
Burn them to ash or I will be mad this time.
>>
>>46008115
>>46008136
No dear, nobody will be getting shot, relax.
And.....very well, I'll meet you in Meeting Room One.
>heads into the bay and looks over the assembled Medical personnel.
>>
>>46008155
Unidentified vessel, transmit your codes and your reason to be here or turn around, if you continue with your established route we will be forced to take action!
>>
>>46008200
>>46008189
B-but I am hu-
... as you command, s-sir.
>walks away with a sad face, and goes to dump the sack in Mot's room, because you never know, right?
>>
>>46008228
>do a perception roll
>>
>>46008204
>There are a few medics that simply turn their heads elsewhere when they see LIX, she does the same.
>>
>>46008155
>"We don't have time for this, send an Ensign with some Armsmen over there to order them to stand down."
>"And signal the fleet to ready all weapons, if that ship pulls any -further- funny business we'll need to deal with it."
>The orders are followed, the second somewhat slower, which is understandable given the size of the Fleet.
>>
Rolled 11 (1d20)

>>46008233
>>
>>46008210
>>46008155

>Reactor 8 - Offline.......Reactor 7 - Offline....Reactor 4 - Offline.....Reactor 1 - Offline
>Rolling black outs across the whole of Beshk.
>Buildings with backup generators have power restored after a few minutes but most of Beshk is completely powerless.
>>
>>46008271
>out of the corner of your eye you spot a glint of gold from under his pillow.
>>
>>46008292
>curious, miranda draws her knife and slowly move the pillow out of the way.
>>
>>46008286
You dum goof'd man.
EMP attack! Get those backup generators running! Preppare the planetary guns!
>>
>>46008228
I don't want to deal with Chaos if I can prevent it.

Now wheres Greely
>taps comms to find static
... aw shit!

>>46008204
>runs after you
Alice!! Comms are jammed! I'm getting nothing to anyone.
>>
>>46008303
>glinting in the low light is a golden crucifix with "protect me o' lord" crudely carved in it.
>>
>>46008305
Not EMP Powerstation has been sabotaged
"Sir the guns can only charge to 18% power! We won't even scratch them!"
>>
>>46008336
I don't fucking care, the fleet is out there, if they see us firing they'll join in. FIRE!
>>
>obvlivous to all around him he starts to play again.
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0debItbaqtI
>>
>>46008335
>weird, but nothing that Miranda can make sense out of
>being born on a planet full of local superstitions, she just shrugs and leaves it there.
>>
>>46008286
>>46008305
>Seeing the activity on Beshk, the Admiral's patience snaps
>"That ship is assaulting the planet. READY WEAPONS!"
>The myriad ships of the Assault Force, Battleships, Cruisers of all shapes and sizes, Destroyers, Frigates, follow the example of the Flagship, beginning maneuvers to bring them around to the planet facing side of the ship and loading all available weapons
>Bombers and Interceptors too are prepared for the assault, taking off from their hangers and heading towards the vessel.
>>
>>46008244
>>46008305
>>46008155

>The golden ship remains motionless
>Planetary guns open up from below but just seem to stop dead in their tracks as they hit the void shields.
>The underside of the ship crackles again and the power reading suggests another teleport.
>>
>>46008394
>The defense fleet is starting to surround the unidentified vessel
>>
>>46008394
shit's getting serious.[/spiler]
>>
>>46008394
>"FIRE!"
>The vessels, now in position to protect the planet, along with their Attack Craft, simultaneously fire at the ship.
>All 300+ of them.
>>
>>46008436
Same goes for the Space Defense Fleet
>>
>>46008394
>runs to a window
Oh shit.
Franklin! track those teleports.
Catherine! prepare the Valks for immediate departure.
>they both run off

Alice! Call off the fleet that's the same ship that 23k was last seen on!
>>
>>46008312
>Alice checks her Comms reflexively and curses.

>>46008460
What are you talking about? What Fleet?! And what ship?!
>>
>>46008460
That's- WHAT?!?
>>
>>46008436
>>46008449
>The golden ship emits a purple pulse from the bridge.
>Around 20% of the shots fired just freeze in place where they were.
>The rest hit the shields and seem to leave a physical crack in the orb around the ship
>The golden ship now seems to phasing between reality and the warp sitting in place.
>>
>>46008482
Look out the window. Comms are down! I'm just as confused as you are!
>>
>clutching his forehead he groans.
is somebody ripping open the warp? by Cegorach make it stop.
>>
>>46008491
>Looking through the window.
>Worried.
>>
File: REMOVE KEBAB.jpg (283KB, 500x707px) Image search: [Google]
REMOVE KEBAB.jpg
283KB, 500x707px
>>46007959
>Graffiti painted with blood of the rioting civilians and other heretical beings has been painted pretty much everywhere, the words are in low gothic, and VERY clear.
>Arrows pointing to "site Bravo" or simply B, with the text "Rush B!"
>dismembered heretics impaled and attached to the walls, along with the same kind of blood-painted graffiti "Remove Heretic"
>And naturally, heaps of burnt corpses, and others who have obviously been running away instead of charging toward the mysterious squad of stormtroopers, with more blood-graffiti "EMPEROR STRONK"

>>46007988
>88GET
>The seemingly valhallan, possibly vostroyan stormtroopers have gone on with their personal objectives REMOVING HERETIC
>And have done it in full communiqations silence
>So they barely even notice the fact that their comms are jammed
>>
File: Eisen.jpg (9KB, 290x290px) Image search: [Google]
Eisen.jpg
9KB, 290x290px
>>46008501
>Running through the corridor.
Sir!
Comms are down I'm trying to regroup and inform the vessel but not even the fucking intercomm works!
>>
>>46008491
>seeing the vessel that should be destroyed infront of them.....somehow not be so, the Fleet continues to fire.
>>
>>46008524
Delta. You know who can be on that ship.
I gotta get on a valk and find where those teleports went. He might have went to the surface.
>>
>>46008571

Jackson! What the in emperor's name is happening?
>>
>>46008501
>>46008524
>Alice looks out the nearest window at the alarming sight.
If the fleet is firing at that vessel, they must have their reasons.......
>A House Trooper sprints up to Alice and whispers something in her ear.
.....possibly to do with the Planetary Assault that is happening right now.

>>46008556
Apparently our Comms are being jammed. Not sure why.
>>
>>46008561
>The fire either passes straight through the ship like a ghost or stops mid space and just stays there.
>You notice a turret on the ship's bridge turn to face your own and sometimes you make out some sort of laser move across your bridge window.
>>
>>46008620
Load your men we're going on a recovery mission!

>>46008627
They are firing because they don't have comms!
If your coming follow me.
>he and his men hurry off to the hanger.
>>
>>46008627
>Stands firm, flamer in hand.
Should I try to re-establish contact with the fleet or just group up everyone I can in the hangar and attack the vessel and any Plannetary Assault force in the Emperor's glory?
>>
>>46008602
So when is the ship going to die? Because it's going to die?
>The fleet reduces their barrage to probing shots every now and then, but continues to fire.
>None of the Vessel Captains lived as long as they did by consorting with Renegades or Heretics.
>>
>>46008656
What part of assaulting a planet don't you get?!
Ach forget it.....

>>46008668
>turns to adress Eisen.
Try gathering forces in the Hangar Trooper, if our Comms Officers regain comms we'll inform you, Trooper......
>>
>>46008645
>Notices
>Points in the general direction.
There! Is that morse?
>>
>>46008749
This bad this early is horrible, Just fug my shit up senpai.
>>
File: 23k-4andSaharduin.png (431KB, 558x600px) Image search: [Google]
23k-4andSaharduin.png
431KB, 558x600px
>>46008684
>The laser from the Star Galleon clicks on and off and on again
>The underside of the ship crackles

>>46008684
>Your bridge is filled with a bright light
>By the time your eyes adjust the doors are barred and your guards are either dead, disarmed or cowering in fear.
>A Eversor Assassin and Saharduin in Centurion Armour stand on your bridge with Inquisition Seals on them.

The Saharduins collar lights up

"Order your ships to stand down if you would Commander"
>>
>>46008754
>walks in
What is all this commotion about...
>>
>>46008749
>Salutes.
Corporal Eisen, sir. 47th Tyberia Flamekorps.
>>
>>46008776
>"And why would I do that, Heretic? You appear in orbit, cut off comms and ASSAULT A PLANET! If you wish my guns to cease, then you will restore Vox Communications so that I may speak with an Interrogator or Inquisitor."
>"Until you grow enough brain cells to do so, do not waste my time."
>>
>the valks loaded with Jackson's men are prepared for take off
Catherine! Valk's ready? We're going to dispatch 1-6 to the teleport locations while 7-10 head to the fleet to stop them from firing.

>>46008762
You're not the only one I've been trying to have this meeting for weeks now. But this is fine too
>>
>walks in behind Wellesley, stretching his arms
I like sleeping in real beds. So much better for my back than piles of rags.
>>
>>46008828
>It's Collar lights up again
"We have not fired a single shot, you however have fired many, Maybe your successor will be more accommodating for the Inquisition"

>The Eversor jumps behind you and grabs you and the room fills with a bright light
>When the Commanders eyes adjust he's in a throne room full of gold and ancient tech. Something about this place does not feel real.
>>
>The commander, amidst the REMOVAL OF HERETIC SCUM YOU ARE WEAKEST TU- HERETIC
>Is issuing orders, surprisingly enough, seeing that the squad he commands didn't give two fucks about anyone else and mainly just did their own thing

Novislav! Hurry up with removal! We of not have all battle time to remove heretic! We need to rush B faster! Cyka blyat!
>The commander bellows

"Da! Da! Of course tovarisch Dmitry!"

>The trooper, known only as Novislav, acknowledges, and steps up his killingALSO KNOWN AS REMOVING HERETIC
>while playing his tactical accordion
>How he kills heretics and plays the accordion simultaneously is anyone's guess, but it's messy that's for sure.

Anatoli! Boris! Stop fuck with paint all day and remove heretic! Are yuo die for emperor or die for art svoloch!
>The commander bellows again

"Die for emperor Tovarischy Dmitry!"
>The stormtroopers now acknowledged as Anatoli, and Boris, which is which is still a mystery but the painting pair stops painting the "remove geretic, "Rush B" and "Emperor STRONK" graffiti with the blood of their enemies, which just happens to be the civilian population which was rioting earlier

Jevgeni! Rush B cyka blyat!
>the commander keeps on shouting

>The stormtrooper carrying a hellgun nods, salutes and declares:
"Da tovarisch Dmitry!"
>before taking point and well, hellguns don't usually have the "gets hot" special rule, but this one is going trough a lot of firing... Albeit so far the saves are going well for the Serbian player who fielded these stromtroopers

>And as his men, the one's with new orders, and the ones he didn't order around, do their thing, following orders and Removing heretic from premises, the commander of this squad, merely known as Dmitry, watches on, blasting a few heretics himself with his boltpistol before resuming his observationary role
>>
>>46008823
>Alice makes a dismissive gesture, that indicates "at ease".
Interrogator Alice Wellesley, although simply Alice will suffice. But right now I am 'Lord-Captain Elizabeth Wellesley'......hrmh....
One moment.
>Alice heads down to Engineering and orders the Engineers to raise the Void Shields.
>The Engineers soon comply, although they're as confused as most people.
And as we all know, Void Shields block incoming Teleportation apparently(AFAIK they don't block Outgoing Teleportation).
>>
>checks over the engines another time and screams incherrant garbage downt the comms.
useless Humans can't even get this right after 10thousand years!!!
>>
>>46008915
why would we even do that!? and would you like some toast!?
>complys anyway, grumblling about toast and butter.
>>
>>46008914
>A taurox unloads a squad.
Alright that's enough you lot you're causing more riots by KILLING the civillians than the people rioting in the first place. Stand down or we will make you stand down.
>>
>>46008904
And this was more likely to get the objective completed? No. I think not.
>The Flagship of the Fleet intensifies it's fire, with the rest once again following suit.
So is the ship going to die yet or what? Does it need to be Tyranid'd(That is, a Ship detonating it's Warp Drive in close proximity so that the Warp eats them both) or something?
>>
>>46008859
Well no one is coming with. Take off! let's hope comms return but stay in sight range!

>the valks take off and start heading to there intended targets.
>>
>>46008969
>The Star Galleon seems to judder in place before appearing to fly of in every direction at once.
>It's gone.
>>
>>46009039
>frowns
That's not good.
>>
>>46008915
Sir!
>Stays there until told otherwise.
>>
>>46009049
you can leave now!
>the intoxicated Eldar staggers past, clutching a bottle of sleeping pills and a cartoon of purple drank.
>>
>>46009047
D-define not good.
>hangs out of vents, upside down
It is g-gone. It s-sounds good to me. Better than what you p-put your dick in, to m-make an example.
>>
>>46009089
I've been ordered to wait a moment, dare you question a direct order from an inquisitor, Xeno scum?!
>>
>>46009039
>tests comms.
What just happened?
>>
>>46009120
um... yes?
>the Eldar wags the drink in his face.
drinkypoos?
>>
>>46008786
Well, I presume it's not something that I should be worried about. I'll go continue my research...
lurking and saving posts until needed
>>
>>46009115
>looks at the ground
It's not good because it isn't here any more, so we can't keep tabs on it. Also, where I stick my dick is my business, not yours.
>>
>>46009131
>toast related screaming greats him down on comms
>>
>>46009137
>The gasmask is not getting removed anytime soon.
>Slaps the drink away from the Eldar's offering hand.
Don't put that thing close to me! You want me to ignite in my own flamer because of Alcohol?!
>>
>>46008968
>the stormtroopers, dressed in their oddly blank gear, apart from the icons depicting them as imperial forces, and the various trophies, one of the stromies wearing a tyranid skull as his shoulderplate nothing else was there, it was all black, armor, webgear, everything, just black, no regimental or company standards either. Just Imperial iconry, aquilas and a couple purity seals, purity seals not being too common with the common trooper.
>They resumed for a while before silencing their weapons, the commander, wearing his iconic, battle-scarred black painted plasteel deathmask turns his head to acknowledge the Arbites

Do yuo know? Who we are? And do yuo know, what population do?

We remove heretic, yuo have much heretic because riots only increase as removal of heretic scum, disorder breed heresy. Much disorder, much heretic, much removal.

Yuo, either assist in removal of heretic, or remove self from premises. Or be removed.

Make choice milití. Or may find self branded heretic for delay of Emperors will.

Also of spare any lhos? Mine ran out and have tendency of get very impatient when no lhos to smoke. Impatience makes trigger finger very itchy, and branding of heretic is much easier with no patience.
>The commander made his request clear, join in, fuck off, or die a heretics death. Also lho sticks would be great.

Is not of right Anatoli?
>He wished to give an example, which Anatoli could provide, for his family included a rather high ranking inquisitor.

"Da tovarisch Dmitry! Just like uncle, he inquisitor, very impatient, three world exterminatus before other inquisitor say he need more patience, he calm down, now only send billion trooper to purge heretic, very rare exterminatus"
>Anatoli, the stormtrooper carrying a flamer explained.
>>
>>46009039
>The fire from the Fleet eventually peters out into nothing and ceases.
>The Bridge Officer's of the Flagship look at each other in confusion before one is shoved towards the Command Throne with a mumbled "Congratulations, Acting Admiral" from one of his now subordinates.
>The Fleet sits in orbit in uncertainty.
>>
>>46009168
Ah b-but it could be.
>winks
Or n-not, I am n-not sure. Eugh anyway, you'd p-probably pass me s-some sort of chaos infection s-so no thanks!
>>
>>46009184
it's uh, purple drank.
>picking up the carton he shows them the lable.
see
>>
>>46009006
Me and my boys are in the second transport. Awaiting orders.
>>
>>46009207
fucking fuck I noticed that the second it posted
>>
>>46009120
>Alice returns to Eisen, sprinting down the corridor and coming to a stop next to him.
My apologies Corporal, just had to make sure some equipment in Engineering was working.
Um......dismissed?
>>
>>46009202
>looks very confused
Chaos STDs? If those were real, and I'm not saying they are because that would be terrifying, I would be immune to them. More or less.
>>
>>46009207
Greetings cog-brother!

I have just finished installing the toasters in our chimeras.
>>
>>46009194
We have been dispatch to take care of the riots with non-lethal force your activity is just sparking more riots!

As if it wasn't enough with our ranks being investigated to diminish our efficiency! Who the fuck sent you here? I wish to speak with your superior officer!
>>
>>46009207
Does the pointy eared gentleman offering puprle dranks possibly have a round, ball like shape for hair, and does he remind by any means, like by skin color, a Salamander space marine possibly? Also has he stolen anything in the past 5 minutes?
>>
>>46009170
Well comms are back.
>turns to the communications officer
Order all ships to give me all the data from this engagement, NOW!

>>46009199
>He quickly hails the flagship with the orders to hand over all sensor and weapons data.
>A few moments later he hails the defense fleet as well

>>46009222
Roger. Though now in just trying to figure out what just happened.
>>
>>46009253
>shrugs, a very awkward maneuver to execute while upside down
I am d-dating someone else anyway. Hey, d-do you think your maybe chaotic love interest is g-going to contact you again?
>>
>>46009272
>if it was possible for a toaster to roll it's eyes...
hello brother, good work... I guess.
>>
>>46009247
Sir!
>Salutes again and relaxes out of the firm position.
>>46009207
>Looks at the drink closer.
Not interested, I'll just have some water.
>>
>>46009323
>looks away, thinking
...I don't think she's Chaotic any more. Or even a psyker, considering. But I do hope I come across her before I go to Gospyria. I'm pretty sure a lot of us want answers.
>>
>>46009306
>The Fleet dutifully transfers the required information.
>An additional packet being sent several minutes later as all of the Attack Craft are accounted for.
>It's a significant amount from a significant amount of Ships......but Jackson probably has people for that, I think.
>>
>>46009342
well you're no fun at all.
>pouts before strutting away, his mechanical arms swinging lazilly
>>
>>46009374
Well then you b-better hurry, hop, hop! After w-we are d-done with the genestealers I hope w-we are out of here at full speed.
>crawls back into the vents
And it c-could be tomorrow if t-they let me out and sniping some more.
>>
>>46009306
>looks at the display screen >>46009039

Uhhhh......

Jackson, i uh... i don't, what the fuck?
>>
>>46009397
This is war, there's no time for fun, there's only efficiency and men killing at each other.

And I am efficient enough in killing to have survived so far. I don't have time for fun!

>>46009383
>Radio starts recieving signals again.
Ah it looks like comms are finally ba-
>>46009306
>>46009247
I am recieving there's a problem in a vessel's bridge, sirs.
>>46008904
As far as I can tell, a captain seems... missing.
>>
>>46009324
Brother, i have been reaction reports about the crews reaction to the archaic toasters.

Most of them seems to not know what it is.
>>
>>46009468
and I'm 300 years old, how's that for effient.
>>
>>46009468
>>46009492
>walks in
Please leave him alone, xeno. If he wants to have a stick up his ass, let him.
>>
>>46009492
I call it cheating in living a human life-span, Xeno.
>>
>>46009342
Do as you wish onboard Trooper, I'm not really the Commander, that's Greely's job.

>Alice heads towards Meeting Room One.

>>46009468
>Alice halts in her tracks as she gets the comm call.
"Wonderful....thank you for informing me Corporal."
Emperor preserve me.....
>enters the meeting room and finds herself a seat.
>takes the opportunity to smoke a few ciggies while there's no company.
>>
>>46009513
Excuse me?!
>Seems ready to brawl.
>>
>>46009289
I am superior officer.
>The commander digs into his webgear, finding an icon of the inquisiton, (not the regular stormtrooper kind either) and pretty much pushing it against the Arbites' face.

I repeat question, yuo want branding as heretic for protecting heretic and quick execution, yuo want join in, or will yuo fuck off and steer traffic or ticket the heretics for parking Tauroxes belonging to another presinct in middle of road and setting on fire?

>So the stormie commander seems to either be some sort of -][- official, a -][- stormie, or (not very likely but still possible) an Inquisitor.
>And his requests are still the same, Join in, fuck off, or die.
>The options are on the table.
>And the stormtroopers under this man's command are visibly impatient, as they are not doing what they were told to do because a cocky arbite came and started waving his dick around
>And what they are even more displeased about is that their commander accepted the challenge and whipped out his bigger badder dick. Metaphorically speaking.
>The stormtroopers reveal the (standard issue) -][- Stormie symbols on the chests of their armor
>But what is surprising is that the commander of these stormtroopers, not only carries the most trophies, Ork teeth,Tyranid bones, Eldar spines, all adorned with inquisitorial purity seals, but he carries an -][- pendant, the kind usually given to either inquisitors, Grey knights, Adepta sororitas under inquisitorial command, and rarely to inquisitorial stormtroopers.
>And the commander is not big enough to be a grey knight (and he hasn't painted his armor with the arbites blood yet)
>nor does he seem to be female, or adorn adepta sororitas power armor.

>The dick waving contest is on. And it's wannabe guardsman against -][- Stormies and maybe a big bad -][- man in person.
>although a big bad -][- would bring a notably larger retinue (and definitely not have crashed a meager valkyrie into the streets a week ago) it's still a possibility.....
>>
>>46009513
>>46009518
>shrugs, his arms grinding, before he walks away.
>>
Brb like 10-15 minutes chaps.
>>
>>46009547
>laughs
You deaf, guy? You need to calm down. This is the Penal Legion, not Cadia's finest. You don't operate based on efficiency, you operate based on how to get out of here as soon as possible. That's how I did it, and how you should too.
>>
>>46009575
Checked your offbyones and be right back fagit.

>>46009555
Checked in the name of holy Emperor and golden throne.
>>
>>46009468
More information if you can. I'm sending a squad to investigate.

>>46009383
>the comms officer nods that the transfer is happening and pipes it to his servers on board the ship.
Power up the tachyon relay and get it analyzed. Non-life threatening urgent.
>he nods and does as told.
Valk 2 investigate the missing captain
the rest of you RTB.
>>
>>46009602
T-too real.
>her head comes out of another hole in the vents
G-get good at you job s-so the inqusition n-notices you and takes you out of here. It w-worked for me even!
>>
>>46009554
>The men behind the Arbites sergeant seem to start backing off.
>He turns a second to them.
Hold your ground men, you're not dismissed.
>Turns back to the Stormtrooper.
This isn't over. If I am called again in your zone because of your activity I'm gunning you down, inquisition or not, this is my fucking home and I swore to protect it.
>He signals the Taurox to start the engines and embarks.
>>
>>46009623
This is Valk 2.

Which captain?
>>
>>46009602
>>46009643
That's not the way to do it in any regiment, penal or not, you strict to the code and follow orders. If your squad can't live up to the orders you burn your squad and keep going, without following a strict chain of command we're just beasts lost in the wilderne-

>>46009623
I'm sorry sir, it's still too garbled, probably the aftermath of the EMP.
>>
>>46009623
Someone get Greely on comms.
>flips over to the company net
Can I get all the command staff at a meeting once Alice responds.

>>46009677
Johan. Sorry just leave it to my men. Besides I'll need you in the meeting.
I'm just sending NPC's to go so I can use the info later.
>>
>>46009725
>rolls his eyes
That's a good way to get shot, here. The vast majority of people here are here for violent crimes. You fuck with them, you go into the ground. This is your first real warning, I guess: Do not play by the rules here. Nobody else does, and you'll die a Hell of a lot sooner if you do.
>>
>>46009725
>miranda starts laughing again with her high pitched laughter, trying not to fall off the vents
>>46009769
Eheh. What he s-said. Just look like your are, b-but never p-play by the rules.
Has anyone s-seen Mot, by the way?
>>
>>46009769
Do you think I am not here for a reason? If I need to shoot everyone's knees until they follow in line I will.
>>
>>46009757
Okay then disembarking, but im leaving some of my men with.

>Disembarks from the transport
>removes a ventilation vent grate, suddenly pulls a bottle of Cadian Red

Well i was not keen on getting injured again anyway.
>>
>>46009799
The guy with the guitar? No, and I thank the emperor for that, I want to burn that guitar.
>>
>lying on his bed strumming away Mot smiles to himself.
>life was good for Mot despite his past
>thnking the father, the son and holy ghost he starts to play.
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0qlcXTjogJY
>>
>>46009799
Haven't seen 'im.

>>46009816
>>46009836
>looks extremely amused
Sure, sure. You do that. Related question, what kind of flowers do I bring to the funeral?
>laughing to himself, Ron walks away.
>>
>>46009757
>lands in the hanger and disembarks
I guess I'll head up to the meeting room. Call the Magos up for me.
>one of the men starts taking on comms.
>>
>>46009878
>The corporal brings up a notebook, opens it by the 10th page or so and lists puts "That one blank" in a list of names before closing it.
>>
>>46009644
Farewell. I hope we don't see again. Since... My aim is better. And my boys don't like getting shot at, although... they love shooting back...

Do svidanya!
>the commander shouts after the arbite
>before adding a mumbling:
Cyka

Alright hearings me out idiots!
I respect that svoloch of arbite! So we calm down, move back, try regroup with the people who have ships in orbit because we really need lift off this shit of piece rock.

Maybe they even give us clear objective other than "that planet has heresy, purge it"!

Anatoli! You take point, Boris! You're second!
Novislav! With me, we cover middle!
Jevgeni! Cover back with Vladja!
Mishka! Sergei! You take rear middle behind me and Novislav!

Now lets move out, return fire only, we not want piss off arbite because he make me respect him. Is need big balls for say to me he will shoot if angry.
Heretic come with fist or stick or pipe or whatever, shoot when close.
Heretic come with child, make sure is heretic before purge.

Understandings? No remove if not sure is heretic, and if heretic no attack, you no shoot!

"DA TOVARISCH DMITRY!"
>the stormtroopers excalim loudly, and they form their squad in a line.
>The commander eases up as he's in the middle of his squad, the diamond formation protecting him.

>He hails all Imperial forces on an open frequency

I need RZ! Site B was cancel rush, moving to sector...uhh... just tell me where rendezvous! I need to find someone with better intel and less of whiny cyka and heretic jumping at me!
Understand? Or am supposed to make me clear?
>>
>>46009906
>chugging down the wine bottle

Ahhh....

So whats the topic of the day Jackie boy?
>>
>>46009836
>>46009816
You r-really want me to make me a new cloak with your skin, eh?
>>
>>46009911
>This is radio officer Eisen, Could you indentify yourself, trooper?
>>
>Alice is still sitting in Meeting Room One, and is still inhaling Lho's at a rapid pace.
>>
>>46009958
Is that a fight you want to pick with me... what the warp is your rank even?
>>
>>46009985
>walks in, still chuckling about Eisen
Flowers... So what's up boss? What's the next step? I want to go back and look for Amelia, if it makes any difference.
>>
>>46009985
You shouldn't smoke that much... it's not good for your lungs...
>>
>>46009952
Genestealers and Amelia.
>enters the meeting room with the Magos

>>46009985
>nods
Alice, how are you today? No Delta?
>>
>>46010025
Here.
>Waves from the shadows of a corner.
Keeping an overwatch.
>>
>>46009985
>slips into the meeting room and stands at the back hoping not to be noticed
>>
>>46010017
>hits comms
Ron, you're need at meeting room 1
>>
>>46010044
>looks over at Jackson, and waves
>>
>>46010025
>follows

Where are we on the genestealer thing? Been out of the loop when 3 of my ribs were cracked.
>>
>>46010006
Inquisitorial stormtrooper. Miranda the Ghoul, f-former Oblivian 7th Sand Stalkers, f-former Penal Regiment, n-nice to meet.
>>
>>46010040
>Given she was on an overwatch she sees him.
Hello Larrs, got lost?
>>
>Leaves mobile lab
>returns the scalpels that survjved his experiments to the medbay
>starts looking for a percussion mallet
>>
>>46010038
take a seat. There's more than enough room
>sits down and places a data slate on the table.

>>46010060
No clue. Alice do you have the data on that?
>>
>>46010067
>Salutes.
Corporal Eisen, 47th Tyberia Flamekorps.
>>
>>46010077
just figured you might want an expert on Xenos and daemons at your weekly knitting club is all.
>>
>>46010108
And w-what do you w-want on y-your headstone? Other t-than "he picked the wrong fight".
>>
>>46009974
>one of the stormtroopers, Novislav on the ground, but who would know on the other end, starts spouting out a long line of rather uncivilized words, and a rant about valhalla and how a musical artist will remove the populace of a near planet and so on. All the while the playing of an accordion is heard.
>He is cut off by the sound of two boltpistol shots, again it is unknown wether or not the man who disrupted the comms with his curses and accordion playing is now shot dead or was just warned, prepare for the worst and hope for the best.
>The commander gets on the channel again.

My name is Dmitry, unless yuo are either an inquisitor or the God-Emperor my last name will not concern yuo, and if I told, I wuold have to kill yuo, and if I admit yuo I forgot due to chrash landings and many of explosion by heretic svoloch, am would have to kill yuo for hiding shame of not remember.

I have squad of stormtrooper, we need a lift to the next battle, or an objective to complete, or die for the emeperor trying.

Is imperial Designation code: I-26-11-VX-VDV-SPZNZ-1922-1991

coincidentally the designation code of a certain M.I.A. Major and his personal retinue...Although if entered on a dataslate, all that would appear would be an -][- encryption sign requesting for inquisitorial unlocking codes.
>>
>>46010109
Sure, if the higher ups are fine with it you should be able to stick aro-
>>46010060
>>46010095
Genestealers?! On Beshk?! Where?!
>>
>>46010109
>reaches below the desk
>pulls out several beer cans
We know enough!

They are ugly and they smell.
>>
>>46010155
do you err know about the um,
>swipes a can
flanges?
>>
>>46010149
The ones in the lower hive that the Tau 'removed'
>rubs head
>>
>>46010149
I thought you knew. As to where? No idea, though we might find out soon.
>>
Rolled 16 (1d100)

>>46010084
>returns to his lab shortly
>after only a few minutes, exits again
>starts looking for a thunder hammer
rolling to find one
>>
>>46010175
What the hell is a Flanges?
>>
>>46010023
>>46010025
Fuck my lungs, they'll get better. And uh....she's right here.
>points at LIX.

>>46010017
It's.....it's a good idea honestly, I'm a little worried about her sudden reappearance, especially since she seems, well, faithful.......
What do you guys reckon?

>>46010040
>He remains unnoticed.

>>46010095
Not much honestly, just what that Vandarr wanker said.
>covers the screen of a datapad and opens a file, then slides it across the table to Jackson.
>"Recon pilot said that there was a curious lack of rioting at the Kent estate, not proof, but it's curious."

Sorry about that chaps, had to go away for slightly longer than I thought.
>>
>>46010134
Funny that's exactly the same thing I told to the rookies before I got sent here.
One second now, I have a radio to take care of.
>>46010136
>Tries to verify the codes and finds the bloody big ][
>Sighs.
Roger our main vessel is landed in House...
>Checks data.
Tynnus' hangar bay. You are not allowed to engage with the house guards despite their use of Tau equipment, these orders come from the higher-ups, else you will fuck up...
>Checks data again.
Captain Elizabeth's operation.
>>
>>46010213
I say we go with what we discussed. Bring her in, I'll question her, and then we proceed in one of two directions: kill her, or don't.
>>
>>46010211
ugly little blighters, they have three wings and sing songs about pirates.
>>
>>46010245
>has followed through the vents
V-vote for kill.
>>
>>46010221
Thank you very much! Do yuo smoke lho! I am be sure to bring you some for great service!

also can yuo patch trough to this Elizabeth? Is sound familiar, maybe she old friend, although if she old friend she probably hate me... Patch me trough anyway I need to talkings.
>The comms break up a little, but not enough to distort "Dmitry"'s voice to incomprehensible.

>He also makes a formal request to patch trough the message to all imperial boots on the ground forces to not shoot the guys wearing xeno bones, because it's him and his guys.
>>
>>46010213
That's some interesting data. I'll run it through the analysts.
>nods
>types in 'we could just march in as PDF or something and investigate' then slides it back

>>46010265
We're already going for bring her in.

>>46010245
That's our best option.
>>
>>46010283
You need not to bring nothing, I am just doing my job, sir.
I'll try to comm in captain Elizabeth, but I promise nothing, I am restricted to standard regiment radio codes.

>Tries to reach for Elizabeth.
>>
>>46010260
Larrs in the guard we have an unwritten rule.
>pops another can
If it looks weird, kill it. It served us well for 10,000 years.

>>46010265
Get down from there. Also this is an officer staff meeting.
>>
>>46010305
W-with due respect sir, w-we don't even know w-were to start looking for her n-now that the future-sight device is ehm, out of order f-for a while-
>>46010356
>pales and j-jumps down from the vents, saluting
>>
>>46010204
>returns and continues his experiments with the percussion mallet
>>
>>46010392
I know where to start. Near the Hotel we spent the night at. She's probably left the area, but it's something.
>>
>>46010245
Mhm, but it's all rather strange. Be careful, eh?

>>46010305
>makes a show of looking over the 'data', then types in her own note and slides it over once again.
>"They might react badly to that, if we noticed it, then the PDF must have too and we don't want to push them early."

>>46010340
"Lord-Captain Wellesley, go ahead."
>>
>>46010356
we Eldar have a rule as well. ivik vo harlum ley gro eldras
>he sighs.
our kind before all else... I don't like that rule.
>offering a hand he smiles.
here's hoping I don't look weird enough to shoot.
>>
>>46010392
Yes, I know. I wouldn't ask her anyway. I don't want to strain her. my steam is bugging out on me but I got it kinda working

>>46010424
That's good. Can you give me any other information on her?
>>
>>46010438
Sir!
>He salutes, despite this is just a radio message.
I've got a radio frequency coming from stormtrooper Dmitry coming through, you might want to move it to an inquisitorial channel.

>>46010402
>Sees him walk with the mallet back to his lab.
Have you acknowledged cargo that you're transporting that to another room? The Krieg Quartermaster likes to have everything in order when he checks the inventory.
>>
>>46010392
>tosses her a beer can
Settle down trooper you ain't in no trouble.

>>46010424
It still baffles me that you let her go. After all the shit she pulled. Why?
>>
>>46010458
>smiles
I can give you a lot of information you don't need, Doc.
>>
>>46010442
>gives it a shake
Just trim that ears of yours round and your good.
>>
>>46010494
Didn't know it was her. I was drunk, and when I sobered up had forgotten her name. Kept asking, and she only told me just as she was leaving.
>>
>>46010494
>sighs heavily in relief
>>46010458
U-understood. Sir, ehm, my Inquisitor, Lady Verasii, w-would like to know w-when she sill be in condition t-to move on her own again...
>>
>>46010468
"Affirmative,"
>Alice pulls her helmet on and resumes the convo, mostly silencing her voice to the room.
"Tell them to switch to channel 534.22."
>waits for his response and switches channel herself.
>>
>>46010516
I don't think it's long before they get shot off when I look at th rest of me, you think I can get away with being a dreadnaught?
>he laughs and smiles, warming up to the filthy mon-kiegh
>>
>>46010438
>types in
>"we have to do something soon. Before they go into hiding or the PDF does something."

>>46010501
Leave the sex stuff out but everything is needed. Did she just walk away from you or what?
>>
>>46010544
Yes sir! Right away!
>Switches back to Dmitry
>>46010283
Managed to establish contact, sir!
New frequency 534.22, Inquisitorial encription protocol is a go, sir, you'll both speak in privacy.
>>
>>46010569
>scratches his beard, trying to remember details
She rode away on some sort of motorbike. Her armour is red. What else... She pretty much looks like a Sister of Battle now. The rest I can remember is sex stuff.
>>
>>46010468
Oh, he won't even notice it was gone... Considering my endurance, I won't be using it for long. I just want to see if it works for my experiments...
>>
>>46010541
>>46010569
>>
>>46010574
Da okay thank you.
>switches to channel 534.22
>>46010544
Who are yuo? Am speak with Elizabeth?
>Dmitry exclaims... rather loudly.. considering the fact that he's strolling in an active battlefield with ears everywhere. Then again he's got dark eldar ears in a glass jar covered with purity seals, so maybe listening ears are not that much of a problem.
>>
>>46010632
Once I get the right operation done. I got something in the works but I'm still doing some preliminary stuff first.

>>46010605
A bike? what kind of bike? Can you describe it?
>>
>>46010550
Depend on how comfortable you are in being stuffed inside a metal box for the rest of eternity.

>>46010605
None of the weird stuff Acolyte, please. We can manage fine without imagining your junk. Just try to point us at her general direction.
>>
>>46010569
>repeats the process once again.
>"Aye, but at the same time if we're not careful they might flip shit and try to revolt, assuming they are what we think they are."

>>46010636
"I am Elizabeth Wellesley, yes, although to be truthful, I'm actually Interrogator Alice Wellesley, how can I be of service?"
>>
>>46010724
I've already slept with a Necron...
>>
>>46010703
>>46010724
The bike was... Close to something I've seen a Space Marine on before. Modified, but possibly the same sort.
>>
>>46010703
You s-should tell t-this t-to Throne Agent Greely then, Sir, s-so that he may have Lady Verasii know.
>>
>>46010739
Wait, what?

>>46010741
We should ask the Arbites precincts if they have any info on that. Cough up those bribe money people.
>>
>>46010790
I blew all my money on getting her to bl- Never mind. No sex stuff. You can finish that thought.
>>
>>46010790
her name was Skrull it was her and a Daemonette called Krull, I'll not bore you with the details.
>>
>>46010732
Wellesley...Alice... Yuo sound familiar.
Interrogator... So yuo of work.. Of course yuo do... we would not have conversation if yuo not...

Have seen Valhallan... before?... First name Dmitry...? Don't remember last name... I of...uh... Lookings for him. Is mission... da... mission.

And the other thing... I of needings a sitrep, can provide personal intel in return.... But cannot trade intel trough data... Need personal exchange... Yuo give intel, I give intel, all is happy and can back into work. Where I come?
>>
>>46010732
>"If I can get a blood sample I can know in a mater of minutes."
>then slides it back

>>46010741
That's good. That means it might be traceable.

>>46010755
I'll inform him when I see him

>one of Jackson's men bursts into the room
>"Sir! We got a message through the relay!"
What about it?
>"It's a direct message from the five, sir"
>upon hearing this Jackson quickly stands up
I'm sorry everyone it seems something came up.
>he hurries out of the room and his haste he leaves his data slate on the table... unlocked
>>
>>46010824
How and why? Goddamn, i thought you people avoided anything that has claws and tentacles.
>>
>>46010877
>eyes the dataslate, ready to grab it as soon as everyone else is not looking.
>>
>>46010907
my people being attacked on twp fronts after waking up the Necrons, an empty tomb I'm fighting Krull when we both wake up Skrull... it just sort of... happened.
>the Eldar shrugs, eyeing up>>46010911
subtle.
>>
>>46010963
S-shut up, t-this is not your race's b-business.
>grabs the dataslate and tries to pry in Jackson's secrets!
>>
>>46010991
>the main screen is open
Jackson Dataslate #224887

+++Status:[UNLOCKED]+++

Files #7

~Heresy Assessments Part #1~

~Plan for Dealing with Amelia~

~Recent Drop Troop Requests~

~Possible Drop Troop Recruits~

~Outline of Master Plan~

~Forge Work Order~

~Chat Room #007 [Current Users #1]~
>>
>>46011061
>outline of master plan
T-this is so s-stupidly easy t-to be t-true but who am I t-to complain...
>checking the master plan
>>
>>46010991
That only contains operational plans, and supply data trooper.

>>46010963
That's the kind of thing that doesn't happen unless you intoxicated on 15 kinds of liquor and several doses of sedatives.
>>
>>46010862
"I remember a Valhallan.....Major? Dmitry Dragovich, we lost contact....too long ago. And I can arrange that, send me your Co-Ords and I'll sent you a few Valks to pick your lads up.

>>46010877
>>46011061
>Eye's Miranda dubiously, grabs her own dataslate then raises a hand towards her Vox handset.
>>
>>46011095
>he nods.
there are several reasons as to why I left my race behind...
>>
>>46011089
>more text appears on screen
~Outline of Master Plan~

+++Picture Taken+++

+++File Uploaded to Database+++

+++File Crossrefrenced+++

+++Did You Really Think I'd Leave My Plan On A Dataslate, Miranda?+++
>>
>>46011148
>sticks her tongue out and goes to check on Forge Work Order
>>
>>46011105
Dragovich...
>The man on the other end of the secure channel mutters the name over and over again before snapping out of it.

Oh yes.. Co-ords... We will be of moving toward... uh...
>a muffled "show me the fucking map you stupid svoloch or I rip out your guts before the xeno heretics do it first!" is heard
>mumbling and grumbling, something sounding like coordinates.

We will be...at the uh... Is big statue of saint, can't miss it. Big uh.. plaza... We'll light flares and secure the area!
EZ marked with yellow flares, if we see the valks first we'll shoot a red flare in the air.
>>
>looks around the room, annoyed
So, when are we actually going to go and find Amelia? I assume that's what we're doing next.
>>
>>46011229
>the text changes to a empty work order
~Forge Work Order~

+++What Do You Need?+++
>>46011229
Miranda you are already privy to several days of privy duty. Stop adding to it. Also please start attending said privy duties.

>>46011121
Well i for one, is surprised as to how long you have managed to stay alive in this regiment.
>>
>>46011317
>>46011279
>miranda drops the dataslate, quite disappointed and taps on "pans to deal with amelia", just out of curiosity
P-punishment t-to me is t-to be handled d-directly by Throne Agent G-greely, at any rate.
>>
>>46011237
"Confirmed, I'll make it happen."
>With a few calls to Flight Control, 5 Valks depart the bays and head out, eventually finding the Statue and heading towards it.

>>46011247
We'll need to play that carefully, we do it too heavy handed and she might bolt, then we'll never find her.
However.....I have faith that you'll be able to do it, with some support in reserve, just in case. It's your decision lad.

>>46011279
>Alice, from within her helmet, covertly comms Jackson.
"Your Dataslate is being mucked with, should I leave it or get it back? I doubt there's anything actually important on there, you're smarter than that. But....."
>>
>>46011317
luck, drugs and my dashing good looks.
>>
>>46011387
>claps his hands an rubs them together
I guess I need a ground team? Any volunteers, or are you gonna pick 'em boss?
>>
>>46011346
Agreed, but still, the loo is starting to reek. Do kindly start scrubbing as soon as you can.
>>
>>46011407
That's up to you, you've got my authority, or rather my Inquisitor's authority to pick your own, or if you'd rather I do it then some recommendations could work.
>Alice digs into a drawer at the table, picks out a fresh Dataslate and offers it to Ron.
>>
>>46011402
Im am pretty sure its because we are too busy shooting at other aliens. Do pray we don't run out.

>>46011407
Well i am bored. I'm in.
>>
>>46011415
B-but lieutenant, I am instructed t-to never leave my room if my unit is n-not actually in mission!
>>
>>46011407
I'll go and I'll bring the Ork and music man with me.
>>
>>46011346
>new text pops up

~Plan for Dealing with Amelia~

1.) Locate Amelia's Exact Location
2.) Identify Amelia's Motive
3.) Deploy Surveillance
+++Make Contact+++
4.) Bring aboard the ship
5.) Keep in range of Null generators
6.) Interrogate and probe brain with psyker if possible
7.) Assess Amelia along with Alice and Greely

+++Contingencies #1-26 Not Listed On This Dataslate+++

>>46011387
Crap, If you could get it or me that would be great, thank you.
>he sounds slightly on edge
>>
>>46011458
Miranda we both know that you never follow that order and the vents has been well used as passages as of late.
>>
>>46011387
>the 8 men, adorned with their uniform black everything, decorated with trophies and purity seals, had set up the flares, and as the valks noticed the place first, didn't bother with the flare.
>They had a defense set up around the statue, and as soon as the valks landed, they boarded and requested to leave the ground as soon as possible, with rather vulgar words...
>>
>>46011493
... If M-mot is coming t-then I am t-too.
>>46011555
... and d-did he need to write this up?
>>46011562
I follow it w-when we are n.not on a planet, I swear! Lady Anna has the keys, ask her!
>>
>>46011596
>claps his hands
so it's the filthy Xenos, the other filthy Xenos, the filthy bard and the filthy sniper.
>>
>>46011450
>>46011493
>>46011596
>cracks his neck, smiling
Sounds like a party. I'll get us a Valkyrie, while you collect the others. Make sure to grab something to bind her with as well.
>Ron quickly leaves the room to make preparations
>>
>>46011555
>>46011458
"Aye, I'll get it."
>Stands up, pulls her helmet off and starts to walk around the table to Miranda.
Alright lass, hand the Dataslate over. Got to get it back to it's owner.

>>46011570
>The Valkyries immediately take off as requested and head for the Landing Area closest to the Meeting Room, swiftly touching down and dropping their rams with a salute from the Crewmembers.
>>
>>46011596
Uh-huh. Still i expect those privy's to spick and span in the near future.
>>
>>46011668
>the salutes were responded at first with VERY twitchy pointings of guns, as the men had been seemingly fighting for a rather long time without a real break. But were apologized for with lhos and currency. Among other trinkets and jewels.
>The commander regrouped his men and contacted "the captain" again.

We are of inside now... I just need directions, I come to yuo. Okay? Okay. Tell me where come I come.
>>
>>46011668
>quickly opens the "possible recruits" section and cancels Mot's name, if it is there, before handing the dataslate to Alice
>>46011695
>will just terrify someone else into doing it and you know it
>>46011656
Aye s-sir!
>hastily leaves the room
>>
>>46011668
>Larrs grabs Mot and Bob on the way they both receive lifts from the Ork as Mot plays his nole theme.
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=btEpF334Rtc
>the three all sing along as they march down the halls.
>>
>>46011739
>It seems to be several random troopers

~Possible Drop Troop Recruits Part #36~

Nick - 7.3/10

Matt - 8.9/10

Geo - 7.7/10

Jenny - 9.7/10

Toby - 8.6/10

Kunta - 7.0/10
>>
>>46011722
>for this, Alice uses her handset.
"From the bay you're in.....North exit, go straight for 3 intersections, then take a right at the 4th, go along another two then I'll be in the first Room in the corridor to your left.

>>46011739
>Alice accepts the dataslate and tucks the screen to her side, without looking at it.
Well that went......strangely well. Oh well....
>drops the pad into the drawer right infront of her seat and locks it.
>uses the handset to comm Jackson again.
"Got the pad back....almost too easily, I've got it locked in a drawer in the meeting room. Got another meeting myself, want me to bring it by after or will you swing by to grab it yourself?"
>>
>>46011842
>tries to snatch Mot away from them
I have to go for a while so if you need anything from Amelia just wait.
>>
>>46011656
I'll pack some mag-cuffs and several null grenades just in case.
>>
>>46011854
>his response is really quick and slightly panicked
J-just keep it with you... uhhh I may need to speak to you later... it's important... very important
>>
>>46011854
uh... okay...
>The comms cut and the commander leads his men to the location, (after naturally checking a couple times with his men, a few arguments, and two incidents of "wrong room, sorry ladies, please no shootings" later... the first an accident, the second... not as much.) they find their way to the meeting room.

>Curiosuly enough, they stack up on both sides of the door, as if they were breaching it.
>And when the door was opened, the first thing they did was secure it.
>No shots were fired however.
>But these stormtroopers are twitchy. As in cough and they kill everybody twitchy.

"Clear!"
"Clear"
"Clear!"
"Clear"
"Clear!"
"Clear"
"Clear!"
>the stormies, all seven of them declare, that the room is in fact. Safe.

All clear! Stand down you idiots!
>the commander commands, his glare none warmer than when he last looked at Alice. And the deathmask he wore then, is the same one he wears now, covering all but his eyes.

Yuo are... Elizabeth... Da?
>The commander asks, presenting a polite bow, before pointing each of his men to a different end of the room to stand guard, 4 to guard the door, 2 on both sides. And the 3 that are left to point their guns at the door and hear nothing.
>>
>>46011970
"Certainly, I -think- she might have opened a file before she handed to me, but I didn't look. And....fair enou-"
"One moment....."

>>46012056
>Alice is momentarily alarmed by the sudden breach but....mostly calms down when they're finally told to stand down.
Elizabeth is the name I'm using for this Op, aye. But my real name is Alice, a pleasure to meet you.
>Alice bows in response and gestures for Dmitry to make himself comfortable.
Do you want Tea, Recaf, anything stronger?
>>
>Mucks around the ship.
>He's got a recaff cup in his hand.
>He's still wearing his gasmask though, he's either looking for somewhere to drink in privacy or the recaff's not his.
>>
>>46012230
>The usual Armsmen walks down the same corridor as Eisen on patrol.
Alright mate, want a Lho or a Cigar or anything?
>>
>>46012371
Negative. I don't take pleasures during work hours...
>Looks at the recaff.
...Unless I really need to stay awake.
>>
back
>>
>>46012175
Am fine... Thank you.

Anatoli, Boris, Novislav, Jevgeni, Vladja!
Go keep company to Mishka and Sergei. This will not take long.
Davai!

>The stormies hurry back out as they hurried in, securing the corridor, and making sure their meeting is uninterrupted.

Now that we have privacy.
I have more than enough intel for yuo. But I have feeling yuo more interested of me than intel. And to be frank, I am also interested more about me than intel. Not to sound selfish I also want know yuo, but more importantly...

>Dmitry removes his scarred deathmask, revealing an all too familiar face, albeit scarred and with much of it replaced with augmentations replacing the original parts of his..head...

Do yuo... know me?
>>
>>46012406
Hardly work hours if we're just killing time on a Cruiser waiting for things to go tits up but....fair 'nuff. You don't mind if I smoke, d'you?
>The Armsman stops with a Lho halfway to his mouth.

>>46012413
Welcome back.
>>
>>46012413
front
>>
>>46012413
WB
>>46012445
Go ahead, that's what the gasmask is for.
>>
>>46012450
when it comes to miranda, back is better and you know it
>>
>over vox
Alright, I got us a Valkyrie all gassed up and outfitted for prisoner transport. Away team, get your asses to the hanger!
>>
>>46012481
hahaha What about Anna?
>>
>>46012481
Mot certainly knows it
>>
>>46012435
>Alice is taken aback, but quickly nods her head.
>stands up and leans over the table, as if to make sure.
Yes, Dmitry Dragovich, of.....Valhalla if memory serves.
You were deemed MIA, but it seems the Galaxy couldn't keep you down for long.
It's....good to see you again mate.
>>
>>46012525
>walks in with her sniper rifle and belt full of grenades
>>46012532
... she is still in coma? Answer me on steam, rather.
>>
>exits his lab, looking defeated
>writes notes as he fetches a bottle of wine
>starts drinking from the bottle
>>
>>46012525
En route, i'll just take a quick tour in the armory.

>opens the armory door
Thomas! I require devices that causes harm from a distance and another that deals it in a more intimate manner!
>>
>>46012465
Cheers mate.
>moves the Lho to his mouth and quickly lights it.
So what's your take on the whole deal that we're in anyway?
>>
>>46012525
>Loads up into the Valk with a thousand yard stare
New orders. We need her alive. I say we start at the hotel and head to the nearest church or shrine from there.
>>
>>46012749
>all 3 board the vessel as Mot plays another song.
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u8Hb5nzwE4I
>>
>>46012685
Johan.
>Said Thomas as faced the intruder
The weapons are on my worktable, please do not make a mess.
>Thomas uttered dismissively to the Lieutenant
>>
>>46012691
My take? Just another fucking day in this shithole of a regiment. I can't say I love it, but eh, it's not as bad as being dead.
>>
Rolled 7, 2 = 9 (2d20)

>>46012780
Oh yes come to me my pretties.

weapon roll
>>
>>46012615
>>46012749
>>46012778
>>46012685
Alrighty then.
>turns and slaps the pilot on the shoulder
Let's go. Time to abduct a Sororitas.
>the Valkyrie takes off, heading for the Hotel.
>>
>>46012849
s-s-s-sororitas, which 'chapter' may I ask?
>he looks nervous but has a grin on his face.
>>
>>46012844
>as if with a force of habit Johan grabbed a Lascarbine and a combat knife.

Let's do this like a catachan devil.
>>
>>46012849
Kidnapping, yay!
>>46012778
>practically grapples Mot as the valkirye goes
>>
>>46012849
Any idea where are those munchkins going this time?
>He'd sip his cup of recaff, but, you know, gasmask.
>>
>>46012683
>returns the percussion mallet and goes to his quarters
>>
>>46012880
No idea, didn't get enough of a look at her armour, if you know what I mean.

>>46012896
Yes, yay.

>>46012910
>jumps out of his seat
When the WARP did you get here?!
>>
>>46012894
>>46012849
>later johan proceeded to the transport

If i may ask, do we expect bolter fire pointed at us in this operation?
>>
>>46012896
>allowing himself to grappled he sits next to her
hello my dear.
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x6SllcxLqNw
>>
>>46012933
He said it from the hangar, pointing to the transport you're all in.
>>
>>46012933
oh I know what you mean mate, fiesty aren't they, always so... eager
>>
>>46012821
>>46012910
Aye, could be worse, true. And...err....I think they're headed off to nab themselves a Soroitas.
>>
>>46012934
Hope not. Should be pretty clear, aside from the riots.

>>46012984
No gonna pretend I know from experience.

>>46012974
The transport took off, bro
>>
>>46012896
I'd rather just pick her up, but if kidnap is necessary...
>>
>>46013000
That's why I quoted the post where it's taking off.
>>46012998
Shit abducting the emperor's brides now? How far has this regiment decayed?

Well at least they have the chance to go hunt something or kill something, I'm just left out behind to take care of comm chatters.
>>
>>46012595
Yuo know me... where I come from... And yet... I don't know yuo... Or me for matter...

We of have many adventure me and boys... our ship fail drives mid-warp, so we exit warp, ship infested with deamons, so I take my boys, we run and take closest valkyrie. Fly away. Much suffering, and crash here. See that there's stuff going on... we join in.

So... Can yuo tell me... who I am?
>>
>>46013000
ha! casual.
>>
>>46013000
Thats worst.
>>
>>46012959
Hey.
Sister hunting... together...
>she says it an a dreamy voice, like it is the most romantic of things.
>>
Rolled 4 (1d6)

>>46013120
sounds like a lot of fun, so is this our first date?
>pecking her on the cheek he starts to strum and sing to raise the moral of the group.
>rolling to see the plus we get in combat rolls.
>>
>>46013062
Dmitry Dragovich, Major of a Valhallan Regiment, a hatred of Eldar, loved a drink every now and then, vehicle of choice was a Hades Breaching Drill.
One second.....
>pulls another fresh Dataslate from a drawer and after connecting a small datarod, links up to one of MANY databases and brings up Dmitry's file.
>hands the dataslate to Dmitry.
This'll help explain it a little....in theory, if it isn't redacted, if it is....I'll take care of that.
>>
I'll be off to sleep. Have fun guys
>>
>>46013178
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mxfjSnMN88U
>>
>>46013205
Good night trooper, rest well.
>>
>>46013197
Piss of dogs, accidentally the name.
>>
>>46013120
>>46013103
>>46013067
>>46013000
>>46013178
>stands up, hands shaking slightly
Alright, so if need be we'll be under the jurisdiction of Ordo Hereticus. We shouldn't need it if she comes quietly but it may be required if local forces get rowdy. May I remind you that we must not kill the target, we need her alive and conscious.
>looks at Miranda
Good luck everyone.
>>
>the Valkyrie nears the Hotel. Riots fill the streets below, and smoke billows out of several windows.
That looks bad.
>Ron taps the pilot
Put us down on the building across the street. Can't be landing on a flaming Hotel.
>the Valkyrie lands
>>
>>46013178
Of course n-not! I t-told you t-to wait until this is over, d-didn't I?
>>
>>46013284
>pecks her on the cheek
sorry I forgot, you ready?
>>
File: SOVIET SNIPER BEST SNIPER.jpg (55KB, 407x405px) Image search: [Google]
SOVIET SNIPER BEST SNIPER.jpg
55KB, 407x405px
>>46013229
>>46013197
Guess I can scrap the redaction of my last name from the files...

There's a mention of a...valourous battle in my records, the ones you can't see without the right password... And a "cleansing of the mind by psyker" ... Any idea what that might be? There's no details of the battle, the enemy, or of any other troops in the battle,just that little "fought valourously on..." and "cleansing of the mind post-battle by psyker"

Yuo have know what might be?

Psyker memory-wipe. Which happens if you fight bigger deamons alongside grey knights and don't see yourself getting purged after battle because the inquisitor likes you.

>He reads trough the Dataslate

I did all this?
>>
>>46013306
>kisses him back
Of c-course, I c-can't wait to k-
>>46013266
.. yes, sir...
>>46013273
>indeed the place has seen better days; and although the riots have not been particularly harsh here, the whole street is a veritable mess nonetheless. Most people ran away as the valkyrie land, leaving a more or less clear area before the hotel
>>
>>46013367
>first to hop off he stretches.
who's ready!? Im ready!
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1vubKhNQISQ
>>
>>46013273
>jumps down with a 5 man squad.
Let's start by looking around.
>>
>>46013333
You are witnessed Comrade
It certainly seems like you as I knew you, or rather as I know you, but the mention of the mind cleansing isn't something I was aware of.
hrmh.....we might need a Psyker to get your memories back but....it might be dangerous.

And if you want to be -sure- you did it, I could always take a blood sample and compare it to the one that's on record.
>>
Rolled 36 (1d100)

>>46013481
>nodding he quickly clambers up a drainpipe to scout the area
>rolling to see what I find.
>>
>>46013367
>>46013403
>>46013481
>thanks the pilot, and jumps out as well
Alright. I'm going to go in the direction she went when she left. Maybe you guys should ask some of the rioters if they're seen any Sisters around?
>>
>>46013541
>nodding he joins the looters and plays a song to hype them up and blend in.
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jm7cez97528
>>
>>46013541
I'll go with you. she should have headed to a shrine or something.
>>
>>46013541
>nods and climbs over a roof in a matter of seconds
>she is surprisingly competent in action, at least.
>>
>Has assembled a bunch of weird devices in an unused room, many of which include timepieces or metronomes in their design

"I hope i'm doing this right. The Ordo Chronos didn't exactly leave behind clear instructions. Fucking time travelers..."
>>
>>46013667
IT. BEGINS.
>>
>>46013616
Right.
>makes his way down to ground level
We're probably going to need to ask where the closest shrine is, right?
>>
>>46013541
>nods

>grabs a pipe lying on the street
>proceeds to bludgeon several people
>>
>>46013706
>Begins to bludgeon you back
>>
Rolled 19 (1d20)

>>46013706
>>46013703

>taps a looter in the shoulder

Hey buddy can you point me to the nearest shrine?
>>
>>46013601
>oops
>>
Rolled 18 (1d20)

>>46013733
YEAH!!!!

>begins to swing wildly
>>
>>46013703
Can't be too far.
>>
>>46013734
Shrine o' what?
>>46013766
>You clear up a bunch of dudes teeth from their faces.
>>
Rolled 16 (1d20)

>>46013766
>joins in the bloodshed, swinging the failbadon arm, the tattoo of "horus" written in a love heart glints in the dim light.
>>
>Hits his comm

"Testing, testing, is anyone on the air?"
>>
>>46013830
>keys in
Yeah, bunch of us are looking for Amelia planetside. What's up, Greely?
>>
Rolled 6 (1d20)

>>46013808
Shrine! You know the place were all those ladies with flamers hang around.
>>
>>46013830
Radio Operator Eisen reporting, sir.
>>
>>46013830
Yeah. I'm here.
>>
>>46013809
The orks hits send the people flying a few meters off the ground, some don't wake up back... and never will.
>>46013845
Oh! you mean one o' dose places with nuns with guns! I'd rather have you avoid 'em man, it's not worth it, you'll never manage to bed one.
>>
>>46013844
>>46013846

"If you take her alive, I have a test I need to run on her. Just need to confirm or deny a possibility."
>>
>>46013830
"Yo, how you doin' Greely?"
>>
>>46013887
>laughing loudly the Ork picks up Mot so he can play from the perch on his shoulder
I got me a parrotsquig!
>mot starts to play
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JlYXp_3A64k
>>
>>46013905
I'm afraid I'm not with the attack group, sir.
>>
>>46013905
>thinks on this
Greely, I want to be there for whatever it is. I've got some theories, and I want to see if they match up.
>>
>>46013887
Nah i was thinking of nicking some of their flamers, they're probably busy with the riot and all. So you know the place?
>>
>>46013978
Maybe I do... Maybe I don't, my memory is not the same these days, I don't get to pay my meds, you following?
>>
>>46013945
I have my own tests as well. But first we need to find her. The map says there's a shrine that way.
>points down the street
>>
>>46013996
Yeah, yeah i hear you.

>waves a couple of thrones

So, you starting to remember?
>>
>>46014055
Right. You must be an off-worlder to be looking for a place like that. Or really desperate.
>He signals to follow
This way I know a route to avoid most gangs and therefore, most problems.
>>
>>46014051
>>46014055
>glances at Rex
Uh... Sure. We'll leave the others to getting more information.
>>
>>46013914
>still riding on thr Orks back Mot continues to play.
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XncuY4wLaA8
>>
>>46014051
>>46014079
>The main route is blocked by an engagement taking place between the Arbites and a large riot, but there are many alleways to go through.
>>
>>46014078
Alrighty then lead the way.

>>46014079
>whispers to his vox
Ron can i might need some overwatch on this one.
>>
>>46014079
sounds good.
>follows you with his men.
>>
>>46014118
>studies the mob

>>46014132
>voxes Rex
Better idea. Come disperse this crowd. It'll help us get on the Arbites good side.
>>
>>46013519
I know enough.

Whatever it takes. I want to remember, especially yuo...

(posting slowing down)
>>
>>46014132
>>46014153
That was meant for Rex, woops.
>>
>>46014128
This way.
>He leads you through the shadows of the streets, helping you avoid some armed men patrolling them.
Damn idiots are going to fuck the whole bussiness with their riots.
One can't even sleep on the streets anymore.
>Clearly a homeless man if one is to judge due his clothing.
I'd be careful mentioning those shrines around the hives, no one speaks of them since the elders arrived with their ships and the governor took their paths of... the greater good or whathever they said.
>>
I'll be back within an hour guys
>>
>>46014128
>>46014153

>voxing
I am on this already... lethal or n-not lethal?
>>
>>46014153
>They're mostly armed with improvised weaponry and throwing molotovs to make sure the arbites are not able to charge forward.
>>
>>46014213
non-lethal
>>
>>46014200
What the fuck is the Greater? Good. Whats that some kind shady business deal?
>>
>>46014213
>appears behind her
>whispers in her ear

Lethal. Always, always lethal...
>>
>>46014234
>>46014228
>suddenly an hail of stun rounds hits the mob from the rooftops, followed by a flash grenade
>>
>>46014252
AH!
>scared to near death
M-major! N-not again! And I am n-not allowed to kill if... if I am nott allowed to kill.
Miranda don't leave your room, Miranda don't eat the corpses, Miranda don't steal the...
>>
>>46014241
Hell if I know, the governor and his troops got better equipment since then though.

>>46014261
The crowd disperses albeit so do the arbites who were unpreppared by the flashbang.
Most of both sides are on the ground, deaf and blind.
>>
>>46014283
>takes advantage and sprints past the crowd and Arbites
Come on, we're moving! Preferably before these assholes get back up!
>>
>>46014276
Shhh, shh-shh... you're ALWAYS allowed to kill, unless there's a damn good reason not to.

Now, what's the situation here?
>>
>>46014283
Damn got to get me some of the Greater Goods too. I can seel e'm guns for some good amount of clinks.
>>
>>46014167
Fair enough, Interrogator Alice Wellesley of the Ordo Malleus, formerly Ensign and then Lieutenant of the 42nd Praetorian Infantry Regiment, Daughter of Alexander and Alana, Sister of Arthur and Niece of Alan, to name a few members of the family.
Perhaps you'd remember me better with my old Uniform?
>>
>>46014317
Let's go!
>runs after you, dodging the crowd.
>>
>>46014167
DRAGOVITCH! WHERE THE FUCK HAVE YOU BEEN, YOU SORRY SODDEN BASTARD?!
>>
>>46014325
W-we are g-going to a shrine t-to capture t-the apparent clone or s-something of Amelia. Which I am n-not allowed to kill.
>>
>>46014327
>He leads you close to the shrine, it's clearly seen better days.
There. That structure there. It's mostly forgotten by the population, the Elders don't want remembrance of the old tyranical regime around town, but they've allowed its old residents to have a place to take shelter on.

>>46014317
>They're starting to wake up, dizzy, blind and deaf as fuck, but at least not on the ground.
>>
>>46014363
Ugggghh, that's right...

Thronedamn, what a drag this is. WHEN AM I GONNA GET TO KILL SOME GENESTEALERS?!
>>
>>46014359
He's on the ship having a private meeting with Alice.
>>
>>46014397
>>46014363
>>46014409
>yelling at the top of his lungs
FUCKING MOVE, PEOPLE!
>>
>>46014397
Ok. Now i just need to get in.

Hey thanks man, have a good one.

>hands him a generous amount of thrones

>>46014355
>>46014317
Hey Command, i found one of the shrines. Should i proceed?
>>
>>46014431
Suka. Well consider Gary's regards sent
>>
>>46014445
>is already skulking forward, and drops on the ground in front of the temple
>>
>>46014457
A pleasure.
>The man leaves back to the shadows of the streets, happy to have a pay to buy his lunch with.
>>
>>46014445
>turns
What's the big idea? You sound like a female grox in labor.
>>
>>46014513
>continues running to the shrine
Just follow, Gary. Bigger problems.

>>46014457
>stops in front of the shrine
We've got another location to scope out here. Don't get in over your head, man.

>>46014461
>looks over the shrine
Good. Good. Let's go inside then, shall we?
>opens the doors and steps inside
>>
>Meanwhile, from a rooftop in a different part of town a pair of soldiers in Greyish fatigues and Cameoline Cloaks are watching over a Kent establishment.
>One has a pair of Bino's while the other watches through the scope of an Autorifle.
>They're looking over the various employees and patrons of this....'Clinic'.
>>
>>46013519
>>46014167
>resumes reading trough the dataslates...

I really drink like this? All time? How could I do this? I can hardly carry my stuff with me now, let alone hundreds of bottles of vodka every day!

>fiddles with the bitz of eldar spine decorating his neck

No wonder am hate eldar...

And... Cyka... Dark eldar...pansy fuckface...

H-hate eldar...pansy...cyka BLYAT!
>momory recovered: Hatred surpassing Khorne: ELDAR(race)

BITCH PANSY ELDAR THOSE CYKA BLYAT JEVGENI MAT MOTHERFUCKING CYKAS KILL ALL MY TOVARISCH FUCK ELDAR FUCK CRAFTWORLD DEAD ELDAR BEST ELDAR ELDAR GENOCIDE BEST DAY OF MY LIFE REMOVE POINTY EAR FROM PREMISES!!!!

>The past man who was once in such a highranking and admired position reclaims his composure, dead memories flowing trough his mind. How it is possible without a psyker present is best left a mystery.
>>
>>46014534
>stacks up on the door
You ready?
>>
>>46014534
Ech, fine, I'll go this way, quicker. And take these.

>tosses over a brace of incendiary grenades
>jumps up and advances along the rooftops
>>
>>46014334
Yuo... I remember...

Not much... Mostly uh... You like me more if I don't say. Trust me.

>>46014359
Now who the fuck are yuo? (see: Amnesia/psyker memory wipe)
>>
>>46014548
>They're leading the people they're attending to through a set of rooms, the first seems to be a talk with a psychiatrist, the second seems to be much of the same but with a psyker, the last one does look like a clinic though, probably a check-up of health condition. They're later moved into another, windowless room.
>>
>>46014534
Roger that command.

>approaches the gate of the shrine.
>>
>>46014600
>looks back at Jackson from inside
Yes. I am ready. To breach.

>>46014606
>doesn't question why Gary thinks going on the rooftops is faster than just walking inside
>>
>>46014550
>>46014620
Well, that certainly seems like the Dmitry I remember, do you remember anything else?
>As Alice asks, she stands, walks over to a kettle and soon comes back with two cups of Governor Grey as well as some sugar.
Tea?
But I assure you, I can hardly get what would make me like you less.
>>
>>46014620
Ahhh, this will be interesting. I'll hustle give him some Lictor whiskey. Bet he'll remember that
>>
>>46014644
>You hear some faint coughing on the other side.
>>
>>46014639
>"Raider 1-1 to Actual, security looks normal, sent the package."
>"Confirmed 1-1, package is inbound".
>The 'package' being a fellow who was roughed up in a bar fight, which was of course an excuse to get some blood and tissue samples.
>The 'package' though confused, stumbles up to the 'Clinic', willing to repeat the same procedure as everyone else who goes in.
>>
>Hits his comm again

"How are we doing on the Genestealers?"

>trying to set up the device as best he can to some uncertain purpose
>>
>>46014737
>After some clinical analisies he's closing to the final room, they've just ended their check-up.
>The door is open, it's dark in there.
If you wait there for a second for the iris and eye light tolerance test, we'll be finished.
>Says the doctor offering him to go in.
>>
>>46014715
Hello? Is anyone in there?
>>
>>46014799
>The 'Package' walks in, now feeling much better that he's been 'de-barfought'.
>>
>>46014738
>hears on comms
Oooh, genestealers! Fuck this Amelia noise, coming your way to assist, Greely!
>>
>>46014804
>Sick and wounded.
The shrine is full of them, and some Adepta Sororitas looking after them, as well as the homeless. You can say that all the sisters present are Hospitallier, none of them is an "actual" Sister of Battle.
>>
>>46014837
>You hear an automated voice.
Now make sure to hold your eyes open and look towards the two lights.
>There's two small orange faint lights in the center of the room, by head level on an averagely tall person.
>>
>>46014844
> the men start clearing the building
Sister who is in charge here? I would like to ask them a few questions.
>>
>>46014681
Mostly... Combat... Tau on beach...

Oh by the way you like these?
>shows his elbowpads, made out of what else? Tau hooves.

Yuo eh.. Thank yuo for uh... Hospitality da... Could of possibly do quick spin around... Might remember more...
>and give him time to slip some extra to the tea but he wasn't going to admit it. Let alone let a lady of the inquisition witness it.

>>46014692
Some time tovarisch
>>
>>46014890
>The 'Package' does as asked......and little else.
I'm assuming this is GS teim? skipping to him being ushered out the front door?
>>
>>46014907
>Most, if not all hospitalliers are under a vow of silence. None answers.
>Albeit they point towards an Emperor's statue when asked.
>>
>>46014954
No. Who is the head sister here?
>>
>>46014940
heh heh heh heh... Tau hoof pads and intense Eldar hate, along with flashbacks? I look forward to working with the new Dmitry
>>
>>46014954
>walks up to the statue and whispers a prayer, then turns to one of the Hospitallier
Do you need any assistance? You can take a moment to rest, I'll take care of these guys.
>>
>>46014907
>Screams of another riot close into the shrine. In a matter of seconds, around 50 or 60 men armed with clubs and other blunt weapons attempt to force themselves into the church.
>Some want to pillage medicines.
>Some are rebellious teenagers and this is a new experience to them
>Others are just plain out heretics that wish to see the imperium burn.
>Others are Radical Tau Symphatizers that wish to make sure nothing remains from the old order.
>And most of them are hearing whispers in their heads telling them to revolt.
>>
>>46015009
Calm down you spaz. We won't get an answer out of them, i doubt they even know where the other sisters are.
>>
Rolled 7 (1d20)

>>46015061
>throws a flashbang.

>>46015038
Ron you might want to call in some potshots on this heretics.
>>
>>46014842

"Do a little recon on House Kent, would you? They're our chief suspects on that angle. I have to make sure this Amelia isn't a Time Traveler."
>>
>>46015061
>unholsters his bolt pistol
Not happening. Not in a shrine.
>aims at whoever is at the head of the mob
You brains, this floor. Take another step forward, and that is your reality.
>>
>>46014940
>Alice downs her tea and exits the room.
>After about 5 minutes she returns, wearing the uniform of Praetoria, including the Carapace.
>She also has her once usual weapon, a Powerfist holding the helmet in the crook of her arm.
>All in all, as she was on Gospyria, if slightly less afraid looking.
This ring any bells?
>>
>>46014944
>The voice speaks again
Good. Now we will animate the lights.
>The "lights" seem to "look around" as if they were reptilian puppils... they are quite pretty to watch... they feel... comfy to watch.
>>
>>46015168
>The 'Package' dutifully follows the lights as they do.....whatever it is that they do.
>>
>>46015129
Aye aye. Got a dossier on em? And how would you prefer I investigate? Infiltrate their operations, or break into their facilities?
>>
>>46015118
>A few (10 or so) in the first line are thrown to the ground but most of the mob is preppared, they're wearing sunglasses and bandanas, they're just deaf now.
>>46015138
>They keep trying to throw down the door.
GIVE US THE MEDICINES YOU FILTHY BITCHES! WE KNOW YOU'RE HIDING THEM!
>>
>>46015212
Form an orderly line and the sisters will take care of your ailments.

Try to start something.
>pulls out his lascarbine
And we shall stop acting nice.
>>
>>46015188
>It feels better to stare at those pupils... it's almost hypnotic, so hard to pull the eyes away from them.
>A long ovipostor tongue comes out from an open maw below the "eyes"
>>
>>46015206

"Kent.. is Five-niner's family. Discretion is necessary, however you choose to go about it. Believe me, I wish I could deal with them instead of this."
>>
>>46015251
>The angry mob's screams are varied depending on their cause.
>"You can't Opress us no more!"
>"We're dying in the streets whilst you hide behind your walls!"
>"We will be set free!"
>"The elders promise a better tomorrow!"
>There's one battlecry that makes the conflict easily escalate quickly as they seem to loose their resolve on pushing against the door, coming from the very first line that is currently kicking the Shrine's door:
BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD!
>>
>>46015212
Defensive positions
>the men get in cover and prepare to fire.
Get 2nd squad down here with the heavy weapons, now!
>turns to the sisters
May I ask you to move to a back room or somewhere safe?
>>
>>46015212
>>46015251
>very, very angrily, Ron yells at the mob
You're attacking a shrine full of the dead and dying! You don't need the meds half as much as theses poor fucks! They're your Throne-damned friends, family, and neighbors! You'd just trample over them to hoard something you don't even need?! You'd best listen to the Lieutenant, because I don't go easy on cowards.
>>
>>46015253
>The 'Package' continues to follow the 'eyes', 'blind' of the danger he is currently in.
>>
>>46015150
>Dmitry, in Alice's absence had slipped "a little extra" into his own tea and had become by this point (quite unbelievable how much you can drink in such a short time) rather intoxicated. Albeit rich with memories.

Yuo yes yuo! Yuo are...
>he rolls his eyes around figuring what to say
Very... Pretty?

Da... I remember yuo... Much nagging, much complaining. Like cyka whatshisname... Greely?

Yuo both nagnagnag... Yo can't do this yuo cant do that nagnagnag. Why yuo kill civvie blah blah blah...

I still like yuo...
>>
>>46015321
>The hospitalliers stand between the angry mob and their patients. They will defend them with their lives if neccessary.
>>
Rolled 3, 19 = 22 (2d20)

>>46015319
Give him yours!

>fires bursts of lasfire into the mob
>>
>>46015323
>A monstruous hand helps him open his mouth as the tongue draws closer.
>>
>>46015296
Ohohoho ho, boy... *takes a healthy gulp* This will be damned interesting. Alright then, what else am I looking for besides connections to the genestealers and Amelia?

So how we gonna narrate my investigation?
>>
>>46015424
Fug, usually remember that
>>
>>46015391
>The first burst is mostly a warning, the second does kill a few men.
>They start throwing molotovs at the windows whilst banging the door with their melee weapons. It's starting to fade.
>>
>>46015374
Fine but stay back.
>yells to his men.
If they cross that line
>points to the door way
then fire at will
>>
Rolled 7 (1d20)

>>46015462
Damn shame.
>opens up with his bolt pistol
>>
>>46015374
You again?
> a few cultists turn toward the door as a sound of chainsword is heard. A few seconds after, an horrible noise announces the first head flying cut just below the chin
>>
>>46015467
Jackson we have chaos cultist in the mob. Orders?

>>46015462
>Throws another flashbang
>>
>>46015350
Pretty? It's kind of you to say, but I'm.....horribly average....I think.

>Alice sits and pulls the helmet on.
But yes! Throne Agent Greely! He works for Inquisitor Verasii.....and I do admit that trying to save the civvies was somewhat important yes, but.....err....

I am, honestly surprised that -any- of you liked me, always assumed the stereotype of the 'Insufferable Git Praetorian' would win out.
>Alice blushes a little despite herself.
>>
>>46015494
>A man falls down as the bullet hits his leg, he shortly dies by the weight of the rest of the mob running over him as they're moving to fight (or run from) >>46015503
>>
Rolled 1 (1d20)

>>46015503
>smiles
Yeah, hey there Amelia. I've got some questions for you when we're done here.

>>46015528
>continues to fire at the mob
>>
>>46015503
>Notices the scene
Did you really need to eviscerate them sister?
>>
>>46015399
>The 'Package', enraptured with the eyes as he is, allows....whatever happens to happen.
>>
Rolled 3, 18 = 21 (2d20)

>>46015510
If chaos is confirmed then fire on them!
>stands up
Take them down men!
>>
>>46015550
> flames devour the back row of assailants
No, not really! And it will be the same for you once I am done-
>>46015544
Ron?!
>>
>>46015424

"As far as I know, Amelia has no ties to the Genestealers. In any timeline. You're looking for connections between them and House Kent."
>>
>>46015544
>The bullet almost hits Amelia, luckily for you a random cultist was on the way... but you simply hit his weapon.
>>46015563
>Other few people start dying by gunfire, the youngest members of the mob are starting to back up and run away scared.
>>46015611
>Engulfed in flames, they begin running aimlessly in every direction or rolling on the floor, unintentionally tripping others with them and forcing the fire upon the others too.

>The mob is quickly dispersed.
>>
Page 10 Famalamadingdongs, create new thread now or wait a bit then start one?
>>
>>46015611
>>46015643
>Ron drops the bolt pistol as it jams, and then detonates. Shrapnel embeds itself into Ron's legs, arms, and chest
Fucking hello, Amelia! Here to fucking help!
>Ron slumps to one knee
>>
>>46015556
>The Genestealer does his job, the victim won't remember any of this until the sympthoms take place, and by then they'll hardly be able to resist the Genestealer influence before completely loosing their will to the patriarch.
>>
>>46015676
Wait until we hit page 11 mesays. Or 530 posts. Also despite the second thread today, Nyzart-Anon said he votes for another thread tomorrow as he can't join in today.
>>
>>46015643
Yes, flee before me, worms! And don't come back!
>>46015679
Nice to see you made it alive, Ron. What is up, couldn't you spend a day without me?
>>
>>46015729
>bleeding profusely, Ron smiles
You could say that. You could also say we're taking you in. Take your pick.
>>
Rolled 10 (1d20)

>>46015611
If you can't see sister, i am helping you defend your shrine.

>fires at the cultist charging through the door

>>46015679
>drags Ron into a corner
You know for a trained Acolyte you suck at this.
>>
>>46015628
>Radio flickers to life.
Throne Agent sir, I'm recieving word that Inquisitor Jackson's team has stablished contact with the target.
>>
>>46015729
Hold on, you are bleeding!
> calls to one of the hospitaliers to tend to Ron
>>46015774
Yeah sorry for that, I was kind of lost in the heat of the moment
>>
>>46015679
>drags you back into cover an a medic starts fixing your leg.

>>46015729
The rest of you prep a better defense.
>the men go about fortifying
Hello, Amelia.
>>
>>46015689
>The 'Package' walks out happily and turns the corner at the end of the street and is quickly cold clocked and stuffed into a 'Samaritan' Chimera which has a few stony faced men and a -LOT- of Medical equipment.

>"Raider 1-1, Raider Actual, Package has been retrieved, wait one, over."
>"Raider 1-1 copies all, out."

>And thus the Medics and their equipment begin their task, that is.....to find any taint, or lack thereof.
>ANY taint.

And the Samaritan is a Medical Chimy, it's unarmed so it attracts less attention.
>>
>>46015774
>bandages Rons leg
Just show her your Rossete you oaf.
>>
Rolled 46 + 20 (1d100 + 20)

>>46015814
The hospitalliers quickly look over Ron's wounds, treating him as best as their skill allows
+20 for dedicated medics
>>
>>46015628
Aight. I'll get right on it.

>resupplies himself and sets out

reckon next thread we'll do this business
>>
>>46015526
Yuo were pretty and Anton was in love with yuo. Remember? Zastava... He tried write love letter with corpses... I say is not romantic... So he lit on fire... An yuo no say something he done not romantic when he hold flamer...

Anyway... I see they're mostly dead nowadays... Eh... My brother the general or whatever... He was a pain anyway, like ex wife from fifteenth marriage! Or her sister! Worst day of my life. Was too drunk to see difference. Fucked wife's sister. Beat her to death by accident. Then wife come in ask what happen? I say she try rape me. Wife ask why kill with chair. I say was reflex. Wife say is okay. Fuck wife. Same thing all over again. Officially they were cultists and hab block was purged...

Such was story of fifteenth marriage end.

But point is... I no sad they all dead. Have new family. They stand outside with no sleep for 3 weeks.

Bytheway yuo dont suppose we can crash with yuo?

Although I'd be happy even though if say no. Is not first time pretty woman say no. Although often try kill with bolter, melta, flamer....
>>
>>46015774
>>46015814
>>46015816
>>46015841
>>46015843
>looking at amount of blood that makes up the trail he is leaving, Ron laughs
Mechanical failure isn't something I'm used to.
>begins coughing up blood
Oh, spectacular. Got some in my lungs. Anyways, she knows who and what I am. You tell her the rest.
>>
>>46015821
>They'll find proof of GS infestation
>>
>>46015816
Well met, sir. And thanks for the help, I went to grab provisions for the shrine for a couple of minutes and this already...
>>46015871
So, did you bring your friends as well? And you told them my name too? My my, am I quite famous.
>>
>>46015871
Get the high density foam.
>looks for a lung puncture wound
>>
>>46015933
>licking blood off his teeth
They know you. From before. Or after. Whatever, you're coming with us to th- OUCH!
>a hospitallier yanks some shrapnel out of his arm
Emperor, I'm a wreck right now.
>>
>>46015868
>Alice blushes again, despite herself.
But....what happened to wifes one through fourteen?
And you can certainly 'crash' here, would you and your men prefer a barracks room or individual rooms? We certainly have enough of both.

And I'm still average, there are -far- better looking girls on Praetoria.
>>
>>46015933
>nametag goof
>>46015973
... Ron I don't honestly know what is going on .
>>
>>46015991
>finally gets some painkillers
Neither do I, really. It'll all get explained later. Or maybe it won't, not sure about that either.
>>
>>46015991
Let me put it in short.
We need to bring you aboard our ship and ask you a few questions.
>>
>>46015991
Just come with us Sister and you shall get your answers.

And do not worry about this shrine, a detachment of troops are already en route to secure it and the others.
>>
>>46015980
>comes in on vox
Alice, come in! I just volunteered to help Greely with this genestealer business. Can you provide any additional intel before I hit their operations?

And who the hell is that blathering on the other end?
>>
>>46016022
... yeah quite frankly, I expected something else. Flowers, maybe?
>>46016037
>>46016050
... are you... an imperial occupation force? Thank the God Emperor, it was getting desperate here, with all that "elders" bullshit! Will you do something about it? Right?
>>
>>46016100
We brought one with us yes, but we're above that. If you come with us we'll have troops outside every shrine by tomorrow.
>>
>>46016100
>coughs some more
Flowers? I'll get you some later. Right now, we've got important business. Like not dying. Wait, are we all dying?
>Ron's eyes glaze over momentarily
...lost a lot of blood...
>>
>>46016152
If you say the shrine is going to be safe until I am back, then I'll come. We have nothing to hide here.
>>46016170
Try not to die, Ron. You've promised me a lot of things, even though you were probably too drunk to remember!
>>
>>46016152
>>46016050

>One of the transports dedicated into securing this shrine drops the corporal carrying a backpack with a field radio on his back. He quickly runs up and salutes.
Sir! I've reunited a small strike force to secure the area after recieving news of your engagement.
>Whispering: "I've also preppared an interrogation room and have the torture tools ready if you wish to force any information out of our... guest."
>>
File: REMOVE AYYKENT.png (1MB, 1236x1512px) Image search: [Google]
REMOVE AYYKENT.png
1MB, 1236x1512px
>>46015901
>One of the Medics throws the 'Package' out the back hatch and puts four rounds through his skull, with a Autopistol.
>"1-1, Actual, Target Confirmed, load weapons while we prep -another- package, over."
"1-1 Copies all, out."

>Within moments of 1-1 completing their orders, a black painted Tau drone that resembles more some sort of 'disc' than anything the Tau would ever build comes screaming down the street,.
>The Drone is ridden by a scruffy looking man with a shemag, an Autogun in his right hand and an ammo carton in his left.
>Coming closer to the clinic, the drone smacks a hapless Kent in the face and screams off after the rider tosses the Carton through the front window and flying off into an alley.

>If one bothered to look at the carton, they would notice several things:
>1) An Aeriel of some sort, perhaps from a radio. 2) Several phrases scrawled on the side, amongst them, "Snektits plz go", "Better NORENT than AYYKENT" and "CO Bradford is not amused", 3) The contents appears to be naught but some sort of......'dough'.

>Of course they would only have a few seconds to notice this before it detonated, levelling the front of the Clinic and causing more than a few people to laugh for disturbingly long periods of time.

Pic VERY related.
>>
>>46016230
>still not fully awake
Yeah, you got it. Promises to keep, can't die yet. Plans. Experiments.
>smiles
Really hope I didn't promise to marry you.
>>
>>46015980
Yuo don't want know. Ex wives are ex for reason. For names and faces crossed wit big X from all record.

Not me involved in deletion of wife...never...

Praetoria... Maybe... But battlefields... I wouldn't say...

And barracks is fine. Just need place for sleep and maintain stuffs.

>>46016089
>responds on the comms
Now who the fuck are yuo? And intel much limit. I am share with Alice, Alice give to yuo. Yuo happy and kill heretic. Sound good?
>>
>>46016089
"Uh.....nothing substantial, but I'm working on it, don't worry."

"And it's....uh......an old friend....You'll be able to meet him when you next come onboard."
>>
>>46016230
Good. It's always nice when they comply.
>taps the comm-bead
This is away team to Valk. The target is secure. Land at my location on smoke.
>Tosses green smoke into the road.
>turns to the medic
Prep him to move we're RTB.
>>
Page eleven, new thread is a must.
>>
>>46016293
I'm laughing way too much now.
Dmitry getting on comns like "who the fuck are yuo?"

And Alice like "it's just an old friend don't worry approach with kvas and vodka"
>>
>>46016278
>nervous laughter
One step at a time, eh Ron?
>>46016317
Well then. Where are we going?
>on the outside, Miranda is busy stabbing some runaway cultists that didn't run fast enough
>>
>>46016355
RUSH B
>>
>>46016288
>>46016293
What the fuck... Dragovich! I thought you got your ass whacked over some idiot reason that was, in all honesty, probably your fault. Well, good to see you're still kicking, we'll share a drink later.
>>
>>46016288
I can arrange that easily.

>Alice triggers the Vox build into the table.
"Quartermaster, have Barracks.....what was the next vacant one.....eight? Yes, have Barracks Eight unlocked and have someone come up to MR One to show the guests to it whenever they wish."
>After a curt reply, Alice lets go of the Transmit button.
>>
>>46016405
>silence over the comms

Yuo know my name... But yuo no answer question. So ask again.

Who the fuck are yuo?
Thread posts: 539
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.