/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Explorator fleet has discovored this STC pattern! This Combat

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 8

File: Bastion.jpg (47KB, 564x604px) Image search: [Google]
Bastion.jpg
47KB, 564x604px
The Explorator fleet has discovored this STC pattern! This Combat Servitor model "Bastion" can transition in mere moments between "assault" (mobile fire support), "Siege" (High fire rate Turret), and "Tank" (mini tank with explosive ordinance) modes.

This model comes has an extremely robust self repair rites that allow it to function autonomously for decades bordering centuries.

With approval of Mars we can deploy these servitors against the enemies of the Imperium and the Omnisaiah inside of a year.

P.S. Prototype model has a passing fixation on non violent wildlife, mild hold overs from fragmented machine spirits i assure you.
>>
File: mechanicus shower.jpg (51KB, 640x474px) Image search: [Google]
mechanicus shower.jpg
51KB, 640x474px
>>45890502
>Abominable intelligence.
>>
>>45890528

I can assure you Magos Anon, There is at least part of a human brain in there.
>>
File: image.png (9KB, 619x400px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
9KB, 619x400px
They burn, dunk in acid and crush what's left, throwing the metal coupe into the void of space, as any techpreist should.
Praise the omnissiah
>>
File: 1533670589954637201.gif (3MB, 800x407px) Image search: [Google]
1533670589954637201.gif
3MB, 800x407px
So techpriests wouldn't gleen anything from this valueable STC fragment?

as backwards as they are they're arn't dumb.
>>
>>45890502
That's nice, inform me when they discover the STC to give every woman in the galaxy an ass like Tracer's.
>>
File: d65.gif (3MB, 290x335px) Image search: [Google]
d65.gif
3MB, 290x335px
>>45891092

But they have! Something to do with juvenat treatments on already young individuals.

New topic, How would the 40k universe change if everyone had fantastic asses?
>>
>>45891156
>How would the 40k universe change if everyone had fantastic asses?
Now that's an emperor I can get behind
>>
>>45891156
I'n the grim darkness of the far future there is only booty.
>>
File: 48088-1.jpg (46KB, 450x600px) Image search: [Google]
48088-1.jpg
46KB, 450x600px
バリエーションが有っていいと思う
>>
>>45891250
Be mindful that this includes the orks, necrons and chaos (even nurgle)

EVERYONE has a grade S+ ass. To say nothing of the rest of them.
>>
>>45890502
Looks stupid/10.

As a magos of Mars I vote we don't waste resources on an assembly line. Instead dismantle and use any tech to create a better looking version.
>>
Slap some skulls on it and cram part of brain somewhere and call it good.
>>
File: CTKDH1eUwAAvVuo.jpg (45KB, 600x375px) Image search: [Google]
CTKDH1eUwAAvVuo.jpg
45KB, 600x375px
Managed to find one! Still in tact from some by gone era. Slaying orks.
>>
>>45890502
>autonomously
Clearly heretical, purge
>>
>>45891156
So she's hoping her nice ass will distract people when she's sniping?
>>
>>45904002

Shock absorbers to reduce recoil.
>>
>>45904866
Either way I think it would work.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.