[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>The Vampire wears black to blend in with the night or >The

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 8

>The Vampire wears black to blend in with the night
or
>The Vampire wears white to highlight the blood that gets on it

Also, tell me about your vampires
>>
>>45796193
>The Vampire wears red to hide the blood that gets on it.
>>
My vampires wear clothes that help them assimilate into herds of humans rather than stand out, except ancient nobles who all wear crazy, eccentric stuff.
>>
>>45796193
I played a game with some people a while back who did those two things but I like my guy to just where normal stuff. He had a white t-shirt, blue jeans, a jacket and/or hoodie, and some brown steel toe boots. Simple and lets you blend in.
>>
>>45796193
>The Vampire wears black to blend in with the night
Actually traditional black does not blend that well over dark blue or purple
>>
>>45796193
They wear hawaiian shirts and manage an IHOP.
>>
File: 20.jpg (67KB, 344x219px) Image search: [Google]
20.jpg
67KB, 344x219px
>>45796193
>My vampire PC wears a bear faced hoodie with googly eyes and magical slippers because he actually wants to enjoy his eternal youth.
>Have young lady in room and use a mix of Stockholm syndrome, enchantments and overwhelming charisma to get her to hold hands and drink her blood.
>Get given a lumberjack too who turns out to be a masochist so obviously I drink from him while riding his dick.
>Mfw other vampires try to be arty when they could just be enjoying themselves.
>>
>>45796193
>tell me about your vampires

they would rather rule in hell than serve in heaven.
>>
>>45796207
>see, this human gets it
>he wore his brown pants.
>>
>>45796207
>the vampire wears brown to hide the mixture of blood and shit that is a human corpse

>my vampires aren't wasteful asshats that only drink the blood of a corpse
>>
>>45796193

They dress sexy. The women, anyway. They're mostly there to be waifus, but the thing is that they always keep you guessing, because you cannot trust those bitches an INCH.

The men are basically tall, dark and dangerous. They look like NTR antagonists, every last one of them. Very powerfully sexual, very mocking. They're a race you're supposed to fucking hate.

The big change is that each of them has one war-form they can transform into, solely for wrecking shit. This form is something like a three-headed dragon, a jackal with way too many eyes, or some other primordial or equally horrible shape. Some of them just get stuff like bone-armor or vaguely humanoid forms, but most become terrible fucking monsters.

Note that this is an anime-ish game, and the protagonists are all Knights of the Church. Lots of crosses and shit.
>>
>>45796320
>They look like NTR antagonists, every last one of them. Very powerfully sexual, very mocking. They're a race you're supposed to fucking hate.
This is a pretty good solution to people sympathizing with your villains.
>>
>>45796348

Yeah, exactly. Like, I wanted to get across that vampires are dicks, every last one of them. Sure, their women are super-hot, but man, all of them are fucking assholes.

Generally, I steered as far away from the 'faggy vampire' archetype, because that makes them less threatening. Hell, Dracula was effectively an NTR story, since his blood-drinking is an euphemism for sex. He's also depicted as really physically powerful, to the point that the brave Men of England have to fight him five-on-one.

And even then he still gets away.
>>
>>45796193
They're demons infesting the corpses of those they inhabit. Most look positively ghoulish or like hulking bat mutants. Gargoyles which absorbed too much evil energy become animated and often serve them, as the same kind of demon is involved in giving those life. Many vampires are also necromancers, so expect zombies, skeletons, and a host of other terrors.

Vampires that manage to appear human are usually either gifted magicians using illusions to hide their true form or powerful enough to contain all their horridness inside the body, turning their innards into a Lovecraftian nightmare of organs which shouldn't exist and a quantity of black ichor that doesn't seem like it could fit in a body of their size. They tend to be in charge. Finish a heavily wounded one quickly, or the horribleness inside will be let outside and what you'll be fighting next is basically a shoggoth with a body horror fetish.

I'm pretty sure it's just Castlevania vampires at this point.
>>
>>45796320
Badass, I dig it.

Cloaks and greatcoats are a must for my vampires. Long white or blonde hair is also preferential. Color themes are easy to accomplish; either pale with dark clothes or all in red.
>>
Lovecraft style sorcerers and Witches who have made pacts with the elder gods for secrets to their science magic and use blood as the medium to replenish their souls.

Those that care about appearing human go out of their way to maintain some kind of spell or do surgery on themselves to keep various mutations in check while others have long since stopped giving a fuck and look like more horrid an stronger versions of Wilbur Wheatly with more bat, wolf, and goat like animalistic apperances.

The order of the old world has now long since been destroyed and they overtly rule the world now demanding tithes of blood annually and if your blood is found wanting (i.e. as in it's actually posionious to them) you may be singled out to perform some other task and branded as such that you can't give blood so you may wind up becoming agents of a Sorcerer vampire
>>
>>45796320

What do Knights get?
>>
>>45796487
They get crosses and DEUS VULT, one would imagine.
>>
>>45796487

Well, first you get customized armor and a blessed weapon. Most of these are actually modernized versions of Crusader armor. The blessed weapon varies, but a flaming sword, a spear, or a giant mace are the classic ones. It's always something very iconic and baroque.

But really, your ultimate power comes from your faith, which allows you to perform superhuman acts. Each Knight is already trained to the point of insanity, really, but faith lets him do the impossible.

It's stressed that you're still only human, so you need every edge you can get.
>>
File: 1455507133546.jpg (288KB, 1280x1214px) Image search: [Google]
1455507133546.jpg
288KB, 1280x1214px
>>45796550
>Most of these are actually modernized versions of Crusader armor. The blessed weapon varies, but a flaming sword, a spear, or a giant mace are the classic ones.
I see and raise you.
>>
>>45796583

That's awesome, but I was actually thinking something like the Suit of Sorrows Azazel (from Batman) wore.

Like, I wanted to establish that each Knight was very unique and powerful, so each guy had his own stuff. So the dude whose advantage was "I'm really fucking rich" (i.e. His ancestor was the Order's treasurer) has pimped-out armor and a jetpack with angelic wings, as well as all the other cool toys. Of course, the other Knights think he's a dandy.

Meanwhile, the smith-Knight is basically wearing a tank-suit that is completely immune to fire. He also gets a really big flaming hammer to smash heads in with. He was also the most attractive guy, so that meant he had rippling abs.
>>
>>45796583
That pistol is facing the wrong way
>>
>>45796624
Rank and File Gun Knight is just doing his job.
>>
>>45796630
I didn't fucking draw it, find the artist and tell them.
>>
>>45796583
>Vision provided through what appears to be a monocular at the helmet's forehead
>Comes with a flip-down binocular on top

For what purpose.
>>
>>45796655
because that's not a monocular, just a stand.
>>
>>45796655

They're Kirlian goggles, so you can see ghosts.
>>
File: corrected pistol.jpg (317KB, 1280x1214px) Image search: [Google]
corrected pistol.jpg
317KB, 1280x1214px
>>45796644
>>
>>45796733
Now show that to the artist so they can fix the shitty photoshop job.

It looks like someone did an uneven cleaning with steel wool in there.
>>
>>45796624
So just Batman then
>>
>>45796193
The first "vampire" in setting consumes souls instead of blood. Could also be a god at this point with how much power he has obtained but he's so fucking lazy he never does anything except for when he gets hungry.

His reaction to what was pretty much the most badass group of hunters breaking into his home to try and slay him was "Man, that's going to take centuries to get fixed" and promptly ignored them until they died of old age trapped in his half-assed magic field.
>>
>>45796917

There's holy magic and stuff. They're Paladins, really. Like, one guy has blood that burns the unholy and so on.
>>
>>45797231
Yeah well Batman killed Dracula, so I think Batman is better.
>>
>the vampire wears purple because it's FABULOUS
>>
>>45796193
Rather than pretending to be predatory animals and building a mythos about it, they did science to figure out what exactly they need from blood and synthesized it and built a whole gourmet food and drink industry around it. They spend their time building up their cities nightlife so they have something to do.
>>
>>45796193
My Vampire wears red because my washing bill was getting insane.
>>
>>45796305
Came to make this joke, but I see it's been taken care of. Well done.
>>
>>45796583
That's pimp as all hell
>>
>>45796316
Lots of settings don't allow that, since it kind of runs counter to the whole "life" aspect of what they are feeding on.

>The vampire wears nothing for it needs not drape itself in mortal regalia

>The non-wasteful vampire treats its chattel well, for healthy chattel represent a steady mind.
>>
>>45796283
Vampires that refuse the sacrifice are my favorite, too
>>
>>45796193
In my setting the vampires basically made a whole guild of undertakers.
>Have to drain blood anyway to prevent decay
>Why not also drink it
>Bodies are always infested or contagious of something
>Vampires rarely are susceptible to any human diseases
>Graves are hard to dig and take forever
>Super strength and dig all night

It works pretty well.
>>
Vampires in my setting are near extinction and living in essentially squalor after a being who I can only describe as Reverse Lucifer killed most of them.
>>
>>45799545
honestly its the best way to do it. Thinking economically gets one accepted way better then just being good or forcing people to deal with you.

strike a bargain, deal with a job that most others don't care for but not to far to be forgotten about, people may talk shit, but thats all, soon enough it'll be just another thing people accept.

Plus, you get paid.
>>
>>45799891
what the fuck is reverse Lucifer?
>>
>>45799991
I'd assume that'd be Satan's number one demon who rebelled against him and got banished to Heaven for it.
>>
>>45799991
Imagine if Lucifer instead of hating humanity considers them "perfect" and then lead a rebellion to rid the world of creatures (Vampires, Werewolves, Demons, Etc.) because the main Gods didn't want to interfere.
>>45800060
That sounds cool. Might use that
>>
>>45796193
>The gangster wears white to highlight the blood that gets on it
>>
>>45796193
I am now incapable of seeing that image without thinking of esme from that archangel CYOA...
>>
>>45800060
>"How dare you rebel against me. For that I'm banishing you to paradise forever."
>"But I don't wanna go to paradise"
>'Well too bad, you're going."
>>
>>45799545
I had a ghoul (flesh eating type, not slave to vampire type) who used giving enemies a proper burial as a cover to eat them. No one else wanted to stay up all night digging, so he was free to strip them down to the bones while he worked.
>>
>>45796193
A vampire is a proud creature.
Always dignified and elegant, and often arrogant, because they know themselves superior to humans.
>>
>>45796193
>the vampire wears pink to raise breast cancer awareness
>>
>>45796193
>The vampire wears whatever they feel like because they're a powerful monster and do what they want.
>>
>>45796193
>The vampire wears Flannel because she was changed at the height of Grunge and random stains aren't that suspicious.
>The vampire wears Polyester because he can take a shower with it on to wash away the blood.
>The vampire wears a Coconut Bra, Flower Lei, and Palm Skirt because tourists fall for that kinda hokey shit every goddamn day.
>The vampire wears a Steel Breastplate because fuck you I'm not going to die to a bit of pointy wood in the chest.
>The vampire wears Store Brand Clothing and Designer Shoes because, despite being immortal, she's really bad with money.
>The vampire wears Orthodontic Headgear, because apparently his sire needed a virgin's blood and that was the easiest way to be sure.
>>
File: hakase giggle.gif (390KB, 260x317px) Image search: [Google]
hakase giggle.gif
390KB, 260x317px
>>45801689
>>The vampire wears Orthodontic Headgear, because apparently his sire needed a virgin's blood and that was the easiest way to be sure.
>>
>>45796369
But what about removing kebab?
>>
>>45796583
First thought:
>fucking awesome
Second thought:
>Bullet traps. Bullet traps everywhere.
>>
>>45796193
Probably white since that's the shroud they were buried in.

Vampires are products of greed in my setting. In my opinion, most of the major 'sins' can be attributed to greed, lust, envy, wrath, etc., I think they can all be tied somehow into intense desire and/or want. So, warlords, misers, corrupt bankers and politicians, hoarders, all of these kinds of people are susceptible to becoming vampires, although the more violent people are most likely to turn. It's a subtle change of the soul and in a world where everything hinges on the interplay of cosmic geometries, just what it is changing these people is a mystery, but I think it's something to do with a survival instinct in them going into a messed up overdrive, where their sense of desire/lust/need goes totally haywire and they begin harvesting people.

They are not seductive, they are not alluring or in any way in a state one would find desirable. They certainly do lose their humanity. They often look exaggerated in limbs and aspect, monstrous, due to isolation and general lack of self-care. How this mental change affects the physical changes is still a spooky mystery.

I've always been fascinated by more traditional, folkloric undead whose aspects and descriptions could change from area to area, but were essentially the same thing. Shroud-eating vampires, the bloated corpses of sinners, even stuff like Dracula, who was basically an evil Satanic wizard. Interests me waaay more than sexy vampires.
>>
>>45801689
>The vampire wears a Steel Breastplate because fuck you I'm not going to die to a bit of pointy wood in the chest.

If you're not carrying an iron stake to kill vampires, you're just an idiot.
>>
>>45796193
Let me tell you about vampires, kid.

Vampire wears a human skin.
He prowls the night in sheep's clothes, and the humanity he wears on his sleeve helps him uphold the masquerade and avoid a wooden stake to his heart.

But you see, the ancient hunger is a funny bitch. One moment, you are dancing with an unwitting goth girl in neon lights of a nightclub, another - standing in a dark backalley, holding the lifeless husk of the very same girl and feeding on it, more beast than man.

And get this - some people willingly submit themselves to vampires. They think allowing us to feed on them will somehow magically turn them into vampires too. But, hey, I can appreciate that kind of a joke.

On the topic of jokes, wanna hear a knock-knock joke?
"Knock, knock."
"Who's there?"
"Five hundred kilograms."
"Five hundred kilograms of what?"
"Five hundred kilograms of BOOM!"
Hahaha, never fails to make me laugh.

Anyway, the bottom line is - keep your hunger in check, kid. There's nothing more disgusting than putting down a man turned beast just because he missed his daily dose of steak tartare.
So treasure your human outfit, kid. You will need it.

Oh, and one more thing. Next time you catch a cab in the middle of the night, check the driver's face carefully - he might as well be your father.

Hahaha! Later, kid!
>>
>>45802620

I don't follow.
Thread posts: 61
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.