[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Roleplaying in mediums that aren't Table Top Games and systems.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 16

File: whatthefuckamIreading.jpg (204KB, 704x560px) Image search: [Google]
whatthefuckamIreading.jpg
204KB, 704x560px
Roleplaying in mediums that aren't Table Top Games and systems. Do you do that?

Rp in MMO's like World of Warcraft (Even though the game and most of the RP servers went to absolute shit), or even RP in dedicated chatrooms or play by post forums.

Do you have any places you like hanging around a lot for this purpose? Have any interesting stories you feel like sharing?
>>
>>45610872
Does /lick ing night elves count?
>>
>>45610903
Or /bark ing at worgen?
>>
I do almost all of my roleplaying these days over IRC, mostly on the Sup/tg/ IRC server. I have a hub channel I run, a group of friends who are reliable and either good players or GMs, and a lot of fun games in a variety of systems.

A lot of people sneer at digital text RP as a lesser medium compared to IRL tabletop stuff, but I think both have their advantages. While IRL is faster and a more social experience, I've actually come to prefer online RP. The ability to separate IC and OOC into different channels is great for allowing immersion, and one of the biggest things is having logs. In IRL games, you can take notes, but you can't record everything, and even if you record the audio it's hard to search for something to check a detail or what was said.

With a text log? Everything that ever happened in the game is available. I can go back to check on something, or just read old logs for a nostalgia trip, to remember good times I had with my friends.
>>
File: 1357112674317.jpg (16KB, 201x252px)
1357112674317.jpg
16KB, 201x252px
>>45610903
Nah man, not unless it was 100% in character or something.
>>
>>45610872

Most of my RP stuff came from chat related stuff and Warcraft.

The sad thing is, I joined the RP scene late on Warcraft, Wyrmrest Accord, and joined the server in Cataclysm, and missed out on some really good shit happening at the time. Stayed on that server until mid-Warlords, and then finally the segregated guilds and volatile hugbox atmosphere made me quit the game. And even if some of the best events that happened in Mists were passive aggressive shitfests, they were FUN and Character focused shitfests.

>>45610932
I may actually want to drop on in to sup/tg/, never been there, and starved for RP. I learned a new ruleset with a random group one time, something Dragon Age focused, but the entire thing was Play by Post.

In a Tabletop dice rolling system.

My total play time for those sessions, barely a few months long I was with them, clocks in at about 690 hours. It was awful
>>
>>45610949
But it was, anon. Would you not /lick the nelf?
>>
>>45611030

A warning about Sup/tg/- The main channel sucks. It's mostly trolling, idiocy and age old drama that keeps resurfacing. The best thing to do is lurk, get a feel for the place, and join in a few conversations. It can take a while, but eventually you'll find one or two people you click with and get on with, and through talking with them you might get invited to a game or a hub channel. Most games that recruit from the main channel suck, but you can get to know the good players or GMs (a lot of people use those main channel games as a filter to weed out the shitheads) and be invited into better games and so on. I've been there for years but now I've got a strong, reliable subcommunity where I'm never lacking for games, but it wasn't effortless to get to this stage.
>>
>>45610872
In my very early teens, my best friend and I did a free-form(ish) roleplay with a mutually created world.. With Super Mario World 2 Yoshi's Island.

We did slice of life stuff, quests, silly 13 year old wish fulfillment.

It was really fun.
>>
The original NwN is still the best non PnP roleplay medium I've found.

It has actual mechanics to prevent the usual issues of online roleplay. Depending on the PW it will have DMs that actually enforce canon and run plots, so you don't see many sues unless you go to the dark places.
>>
>>45611162
I prefer NwN 2 for that, it looks a little sharper and there are generally cooler assets for instance building.
>>
>>45610913
kek
>>
>not knowing about f-list
Unless you meant clean RP. Then I'm sorry.
>>
>>45611205

As someone who enjoys erotic RPGs, F-List sucks. Contextless sex scenes are dull, good ERP involves erotic storytelling and character development.
>>
>>45611214
> Not playing more story-driven scenes in F-list.

You're weak and your ancestors are weakened by your affront.

But yes, I love good, deep erotic storytelling and character development, a lot of people are turned off by that for some reason; suppose they only care about getting their nut.
>>
>>45611178
The servers have been fundamentally worse, in my experience.

The only NwN2 server with a decent population tried to murder my Jamaican Voodoo druid for shapeshifting into a treant and emoting being a normal tree. Wasn't in a town or anything, just on a road. Being a tree at people. Rustling my leaves in the wind.

They weren't even lumberjacks.
>>
>>45611255
I liked NwN2 as a world builder/DM/Admin.

Creating scenarios for large groups of players was challenging, but very, very fun. And since scheduling was an issue, it was a great excuse to focus on character development for currently present/active players.

Also, hanging out as a minor DMPC in the commons was always a riot.
>>
File: 1_17.jpg (109KB, 692x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1_17.jpg
109KB, 692x1000px
>>45611079
I would /pat the gnome.

RIP, Kinndy Sparkshine.
>>
File: Memory of Kinndy - Chen Jie.jpg (121KB, 1024x1384px) Image search: [Google]
Memory of Kinndy - Chen Jie.jpg
121KB, 1024x1384px
>>45611668
oh. I made myself sad.
>>
File: FUCKERS.jpg (737KB, 1400x842px) Image search: [Google]
FUCKERS.jpg
737KB, 1400x842px
>>45610872
I got into in-game WoW RP about halfway through WotLK and was hanging out on the official WoW RP forum since Burning Crusade, I think (though the forum kind of took a dive around the point I got into in-game stuff). I kept in-game stuff up until my sub ran out.

You asked for story time, so I guess I'll storytime.

One of my characters, a big old grizzly orc who had been around since the Second War between orcs and humans got a pretty epic send-off. The clan he was currently apart of was split into three branches: The spiritual branch (holy priests, shaman, druids), the martial branch (warriors, rogues, paladins, sometimes Deathknights) and the occult branch (warlocks, deathknights, shadow priests, etc.).
Now Nak'thiz, my orc, had a raging hateboner for demonic magic and necromancy. He'd seen first hand how that shit had torn his old world apart and didn't want *anything* like that happening to his new home, but being a part of his clan he understood it would be a bad idea to make waves when he ought not to, so he kept it limited to sneering and spitting at warlocks who weren't his superiors.

Well, one day Nak gets into a fight which he loses (because the player set up a teleport to the top of a building and since the duel hadn't started yet I couldn't actually stop him (yeh I'm still mad)). Que him spewing a bunch of shit about how Warlocks are a bunch of dishonorable little shits who wouldn't last twelve seconds in an actual fight because they're demon-blood drinking pansy assholes.
I don't know what this guy's plan was, but for whatever reason he (smugly, because he was a Blood Elf) tried to extend a kind of olive branch to Nak and invited him to a kind of induction ceremony taking place that night. Nak accepts.

Turns out, there's an orc Shaman being inducted into the occult branch. They're converting him to a Warlock.

>FUCKING FUCKERS!
Is what's going through Nak's head at that very moment.

--Cont.
>>
>>45611976
uh, do continue.
>>
>>45611668
>>45611738
was she the one that got vaporized?
>>
File: SHAMANS.jpg (1MB, 1181x1671px) Image search: [Google]
SHAMANS.jpg
1MB, 1181x1671px
>>45611976
See, Nak'thiz had been brought up on the principle that Shaman were the wise men. They guarded the balance between the elements and communed with the spirits of the ancestors and made offerings to the elemental spirits to see the clan through drought/famine/what have you, and Nak was a firm believer that they were the keystone in orc culture that kept everything else from falling apart.

And here these FUCKS wanted to take a shaman, the pinnacle of wisdom and power (in Nak's eyes), and turn him into the very thing that had turned his home world into a heap of dusty rock floating through the Twisting Nether.

Nah. Fuck that. Nak's not putting up with any of that shit.

The Deathknight and shadowpriest who are heading up the ritual (two very high ranking officers in the clan) leave to go prep their ceremony, leaving Nak and the Warlock-to-be alone for a moment. Nak's been quiet up to this point but NOT ANYMORE. As soon as the two of them are out of earshot he's trying to talk the Shaman out of it. Driving home just how awful the shit demons have foisted on the orcish people is. Just how far they've fallen, how pretty much all of this is the fault of warlocks giving into their poisonous greed for power. But this orc is a SHAMAN. He's everything that make the orcish people great. He has the power to lead their people into a position of stability and wisdom if only he'd look to the spirits, to the ancestors, not some predatory succubus wench who's trying to suck his soul out through his dick.

Deathknight and Shadowpriest show up again and Nak's still talking. They tell him to shut his trap, Nak's a spectator not a participant and has no bearing on the proceedings. Nah. Fuck that. Nak keeps going. And going. And going. He keeps talking until the Shaman calls for quiet. He's made his decision.

(at this point the DK got called up for IRL stuff, so the shadow priest was left to handle the ceremony)

--Cont.
>>
File: Broxigar.jpg (470KB, 850x613px) Image search: [Google]
Broxigar.jpg
470KB, 850x613px
>>45612166
The Shaman declines. Nak's made him see the light.

Priest lady is fucking LIVID. Nak's cost her an initiate and directly defied her authority in her own domain, which in the Clan is basically a death sentence.

So she attacks him.

Nak kicks her ass. Twice (warriors countered shadow priests pretty hard at this time). He and the shaman walk out of the ritual like a pair of bosses. Nak knows he's going to be eating shit for this later. He's beaten a superior senseless and overstepped his place as a Grunt by a fucking magnitude.

And he does eat shit. He gets beaten half to death by the Death Knight who had been overseeing the ritual during the next clan meeting and demoted to Grot. In the eyes of the Clan he is lower than dirt and fit for little more than weapons training and fodder (to give you an idea, there was a Forsaken who would abduct grots and eat them, no one gave a shit. If you weren't strong enough you never got promoted).

After his demotion another orc warrior starts giving him shit about his demotion. How little Nak means now, how his honor's been shattered. Beaten and battered, Nak doesn't give a fuck. That guy is eating his words.

He doesn't. Nak flies into him, gets beaten down, flies into him again, gets beaten down again. Eventually the both of them go into a bloodrage, tearing each other apart until other grots have to pull them off of each other (and stuff Nak's face with knockout dust). The both of them are so beat to shit that they can barely walk, Nak doesn't even have use of his right hand because most of its bones have been shattered.

With his standing in the Clan shattered, but satisfied in the act of swaying a shaman from the path of demonic corruption, Nak quietly slipped away from the family which had fallen so far (in his own eyes). He remained a loaner until the invasion of the Iron Horde, when his age finally caught up with him. He died quietly on the plains of Nagrand, gazing out on his finally untainted home.
>>
>>45612522
keep posting.
also, broxigar a shit.
>>
>>45612638
Nak'thizz's story is over, but if you want I probably have one or two other stories somewhere. Need to think of 'em.
>>
>>45612703
oops, didn't notice.

my biggest RP thing was the destruction of theramore and then my guild organized a raid of Orgrimmar and we beat him black and blue before planting alliance banners all over him.
>>
File: tumblr_nri7dgzHQk1t01ojso2_1280.png (807KB, 670x918px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nri7dgzHQk1t01ojso2_1280.png
807KB, 670x918px
>>45612144
Yeah. She was the bright-eyed young apprentice Jaina had taken on, daughter of Windle Sparkshine, the magic lamp-lighter in Dalaran. He was so proud of his daughter, to learn under one of the most skilled mages on Azeroth.

It was her death that hit Jaina the hardest- not the deaths of old friends and military leaders, but the destruction of such a pure soul that had nothing but potential. It was that thought that almost made her obliterate all of Orgrimmar.

I also like the fact that it depicted gnomes as something other than comedic relief and/or "those wacky tinkers".
>>
>>45613266
Because nothing good ever happens.
>>
>>45613266
closest blizzard came to grimdark.
>>
>>45612522
>>45612763
Oh man, I've got a few good stories. Not much, and some of the good stories come from second hand from buddies of mine.

On Wyrmrest Accord, there was an event during MoP's end, during Seige of Orgrimmar, called the Rebellions, hordeside. So, people doing shit in the Barrens, stuff like that. Shithead guild leaders trying to take controls of all the events oocly, stuff like that.

But, the entire thing was capped off with a little something called the Kor'kron Trials. Where one orc got the bright idea to gather representatives among the Horde to act as judge and jury (This wasn't very good oocly, as the choices were very odd, not any forsaken reps, and you have myself, an Elven priest, acting as a rep for Blood Elves/The Light, so, already kinda eh to begin with), and with the combined collaboration of characters (mostly just guilds who thought they were hotshit coughcough Forward Line cough cough) to capture and convict Garrosh aligned Kor'kron.

This was a big undertaking. Like, this was a story (on my end anyways) with several acts, political underhandedness and bickering, fighting against Kor'kron, a tale of both redemption and damnation that fucking shook the community. Not just the people who were big players, but even people who went to watch the thing from the outside looking in.

Complete monsters are allowed to escape
Otherwise good men are damned and slain on the spot, while others with similar crimes are allowed to go free to continue
Tensions run high, alliances are made, pacts are broken
And this is just what happened in-character, as there was plenty of Out of character bullshit going on too

It was pretty much the last great RP event from Wyrmrest Accord, one last hurrah before the community was completely consumed in it's hugbox.

But it's too late in the night to get into details. If you guys want me to tell the tale, and if this thread is still around tomorrow, i'll type as much as I can out, becaus it's a doozy
>>
>>45613411
thanks.

so can we discuss stuff about warcraft?>>45613266
well, that is actually touching.
then warcrimes fucked everything up.
>>
File: ss1162.jpg (129KB, 1146x1000px) Image search: [Google]
ss1162.jpg
129KB, 1146x1000px
>>45613375

>There was no escape from this place. Not even death. Spells healed any harm he might inflict on himself. Magic kept him alive without the need for water or food. Those bonds had been woven by masters, drawn so tight, intertwined so deeply, that they could only be undone by those
who had buried him alive. And they would never do that. They were too afraid to let him go free. Justifiably so.
Illidan was imprisoned for 10,000 years and went centuries without hearing the voice of another. His cell was large enough for him to take 9 paces. His crime was consorting with the powers of the enemy and attempting to save his people. This also implies he tried to kill himself or that his captors beat him over the course of his 10 millennia solitude.

Let's also remember that Alexstrasza was forcibly "bred" for months(?) to make more enslaved red dragons for the Dragonmaw Clan during the Second War.

There's also that massive flesh construct specifically crafted with the amalgam of captured souls of women and children, trapped in torment together as a mass of anguish. Not to say other types of undead are less fucked up, but still.

Warcraft may not be grimdark overall, but it gets pretty dark.
>>
File: 1438329149401.jpg (84KB, 661x783px) Image search: [Google]
1438329149401.jpg
84KB, 661x783px
>>45613411
My orc monk quietly left her clan when they re-proclaimed loyalty to Garrosh Hellscream, disappearing into the wilds of Pandaria to train and "seek spiritual guidance". In actuality, she returned to her roots as an assassin, returning to kill the Kor'kron that had moved into the Barrens under a mask and an alias.

Her old clan (Ironfang) later ended up joining Vol'jin's rebellion in full, having not wanted to get crushed by the Warsong in Ashenvale when Hellscream demanded their fealty, but she never rejoined them. This was mostly due to RL constraints on my part, as I had no intention of staying subscribed just to RP.

She is currently raising a harpy chick with her mate, in Pandaria.
>>
>>45613497
I have read a lot of the books, but warhammer really fucks everything up on a much more deeper level.
Which is why it's triumphs are much more sweeter.

Don't get me wrong, I love warcraft, but the azeroth I grew up loving is now dead.
Warhammer, for all it's faults still isn't

Are you excited about the new chronicles coming out?
>>
>>45613620
>Warhammer, for all it's faults still isn't

Hey, um, you might want to look at the End Times. And then Age of Sigmar. I hate to be the bringer of bad news and all that, but you're going to have to find out eventually.

I'm so sorry.
>>
>>45611214
>doesn't put contextual storytelling and character development into their scenes
>blames the website/community
>>
>>45613669
I know.
I was talking more about 40k.
15 hours is much more grimdark and hopeful than any warcraft story.
>>
File: WoWChronicleSample-4.jpg (1MB, 1350x1837px) Image search: [Google]
WoWChronicleSample-4.jpg
1MB, 1350x1837px
>>45613691
40k is awash in a sea of blood and grit. To some, it makes those shining moments of virtue stand out, to me it remains irrepressibly grim to the point that I can't stand it as anything other than a massive collection of tropes. When I stop taking it seriously and just go "FUCK YEAH EXPLOSIONS", that's when I can enjoy 40k.

>>45613620
>Chronicles
Yes. The light being shed on Zandalar, the Titans, the general cosmology, etc. is something I look forward to.

I mean, and the hint at Elune's true nature. Also good.
>>
>>45613777
well spoken tripsman.

I like both universes.
>elune's true nature
>good
was that ever in doubt?
>>
>>45613777
ironically enough, warcraft seems more targeted at those explosion lovers now.
>>
>>45613810
For a second I was like, "trips? But I'm not using a tripcode". And then I realized I'm an idiot.

Personally, I always thought the idea that Elune was a naaru or a somehow benevolent Old God was a poor explanation made by people who couldn't fathom her as something outside our current understanding of the lore. Though unconfirmed... I'm pretty positive Elune is the Titan-spirit of Azeroth. May also be the Earthmother.
>>
File: hg4hVuu.jpg (2MB, 2800x2100px) Image search: [Google]
hg4hVuu.jpg
2MB, 2800x2100px
>>45613844
>YOU PAY FOR THE WHOLE SEAT, BUT YOU'LL ONLY NEED
>THE EDGE
>>
I'm absolutely livid that there are no modern equivalents to NWN etc. The games still have active (and very good) RP servers but they are still very much restricted by their technology.

Modern RPGs consistently fail the Role Playing part of Role Playing Game. It's all Biowares bloody fault.
>>
>>45613873
I blame EA for hamstringing Bioware. Not to say that NWN2 was gold- NWN1 was altogether more enjoyable and I find myself returning to it but not to the sequel. But EA has Bioware by the balls and they can't take a shit without Big Brother's say-so. Their best bet is for a bunch of its employees to leave the company and start a new one- but good luck getting licensing from WotC with a small, new company.

maybe one day I will make a game.
>>
>>45613867
pretty much.
I played through Dawn of war 2, and realized, memes aside. Relic had toned back the edge for manly tears.
It was much like Wc3 in a way, Tarkus was pretty much bald arthas.
>>45613853
its weird because I really can't tell where Deathknight magic falls in the wheel
>>
>>45613926
If you ask me, squarely in that little Decay slice. Abilities working by spreading disease, feeding off your enemies strength, and imbuing them with the chill of the grave? Not thinking those fit in any of the other sections.
>>
>>45613955
well blood is the opposite of decay, and frost does weird stuff freezing your blood solid.
>>
File: BloodElf_yaorenwo.jpg (188KB, 1440x900px) Image search: [Google]
BloodElf_yaorenwo.jpg
188KB, 1440x900px
>>45613926
Who you get betrayed by depends on choices made in the campaign, I think.

>>45613926
They draw from several sources through their runes. I can't recall the source of their runes, but I think maybe Ner'zhul pried those secrets from the vrykul of Northrend (or simply made his own, somehow).

Frost, Blood, Unholy, and Death.
>Frost = Water
>Blood = Arguably Shadow (though heavily leans on the physical)
>Unholy = Decay
>Death = Necromantic

Overall, they lean heavily on the Death part of the chart, but dip into other bits due to the affinity with the icy winds of Northrend. Truth is, nothing really stops a Death Knight from having an affinity to another element, like Thane Korth'azz (one of the Four Horsemen), who has no evident power over frost but can summon fire instead. Alternatively, they can have no element at all and just focus solely on necromantic power.
>>
>>45613926
Deathknight abilities are a product of necromancy, and so fall under Decay, even though many of their abilities do not directly result in decay.

Think of mages. All mages draw on arcane energy, but sometimes they channel that energy into a spell that creates fire. Just because their spell produces fire does not mean that they are drawing on fire itself to cast their spell.
>>
>>45613969
Blood is not about creating life, however- it's about stealing it, which is a shadowy discipline if spells like Drain Life are any example. It's a perversion and theft of life.
>>
>>45614006
>who you get betrayed by depends on choices
and the choices are extremely well done.
>avitus: suffers from PTSD
>Tarkus: nuff said
>Thaddeus: makes a deal with the devil to save his friends
>Cyrus: closest to jaina.
>Jonah: Gets possessed by a daemon because his CM betrays him, still fights the daemon.

>>45614021
I thought blood was just life magic on steroids.
>>45614011
but isn't arcane energy pure and thus easily manipulated into matter?
>>45614006
yeah, that would be cool, a dark shaman system
>>
>>45610872
I used to love playing WoW because of all the roleplay that I used to get there. Moon Guard, since mid-Burning Crusade. Quit after I saw what Pandaria was going to do (a coup de grace after Cata's endgame design).

Had a few characters I was fond of, including a BElf Lock named Erubadhron Valorbane who was interested in overthrowing both the Horde and the Alliance to establish a new central government to unify against outside threats, as well as advocating that Warlocks move away from pacts with demons and toward Astromancy instead. Highly ambitious to the point of self-harm.

Then there was Coremar Skysunder, a Blood Knight Sergeant demoted from Captain for failing to lead a charge on a defenseless village. Protection spec'd for RP, he was a vegan and a pacifist, an all around nice guy.

Draghuul was my Orc Death Knight who had suffered brain damage in death, leaving him with difficulty talking and expressing himself.

There were others, too... Memories.

Now I try to RP on Blade and Soul, but I ended up on a server that isn't the unofficial RP server.
>>
>>45614062
No... I wouldn't say that... any healing the DK gets is done by taking it from the other guy, Life magic on steroids would be like a druid instacasting heals on you that bring you to full with no cooldown and little mana cost. The DK defiles your life essence and as a side effect nabs some of it for himself... but I don't believe it's ever as much as the damage he does to the enemy.
>>
>>45614118
how does shit like blood tap work then?
does he pop a rune to heal himself?
>>
>>45614177
There could be several explanations, but my go-to would be that they use stored necromantic energy to knit themselves together.

It's important to remember that Undead (and Death Knights by extension) are the antithesis of life magic. There's a reason you don't see any zombie druids
>>
>>45614200
I thought they were the antithesis of holy magic because of the entire exorcism thing.
>>
>>45614246
They are strongly opposed to light magic, you're correct, but they aren't the polar opposite. The polar opposite of light magic is shadow magic. Death and shadow magic happen to be very closely related, similar to how Light and Life magic are also very close, but not the same.

You can see evidence of this in the very limited amount of light users among the undead. Use of the light destroys them, but they *can* utilize it at great cost. Life magic is simply beyond them.
>>
>>45613853
I'm pretty sure it was confirmed at one point that the Earthmother was just the Tauren's take on Elune and that the Tauren and Night Elves worshipped the same goddess. I don't remember where I heard that but I played a Tauren Druid and loved the lore back a long time ago so if you were Alliance you may have missed it.
>>
>>45614336
The undead priests amongst the Forsaken don't get destroyed by channeling the light, it just pains them greatly IIRC. Unless they changed that, since I'm working off of old Vanilla WoW lore.
>>
>>45615328
I may be thinking of the one Undead Paladin. I haven't touched WoW since the end of Cata so it's all a bit fuzzy.
>>
>>45615307
>"In tauren mythology, she is known as Mu'sha, and is the left eye of the Earthmother."

From the Wiki.
>>
>>45615421
no, its correct.
the light burns them
>>
bamp
does anyone have wc fanart that is warmface worthy?
>>
anyone?
>>
>>45618640
Warmface?
Thread posts: 66
Thread images: 16

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.