[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>PCs after alot of hard work and spending loads of money build

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: motherbase_zps5c3f92ec.jpg (355KB, 1008x451px) Image search: [Google]
motherbase_zps5c3f92ec.jpg
355KB, 1008x451px
>PCs after alot of hard work and spending loads of money build a Motherbase like rig and turned a set of underwater reefs into small islands (The largest is 320 sq. acres) in the Pacific Ocean, near Oceania.
>The New Zealand and Australian governments are claiming we are invades and demanding we "return the islands to the natives populations".

But we built the islands... what can we do? We can't openly fight first world nations, maybe a small island nation...

We have 300 mercs that are loyal to our cause, 2000ish volunteers that wanted to live in the new nation, 20 blackhawk helicopters, 4 Hornet fighters, a few freighter frigates (unarmed but maybe we could put field guns on them?) and about 8.7 million dollars left over.

We have a shipment of 6 old russian MIGS on the way but they are not gonna get here for another year...

We also have a deal with an oil company but they can work til we work this out...

Any ideas tg? I think we are screwed...
>>
>>44524880
>new Zealand
>first world
Wut?
Knife wielding fags mounted in kiwis.

Also: bribe some politicians. Have it declared an animal refuge, or a historic museum type thing.
>>
>>44524880
Ally with China.
>>
Bribe officials. Have them pass laws forbidding trespassing on your aquatic wildlife preserve.
>>
>>44524921
>It is polar bear sanctuary.
>>
BRIBES
>>
>>44524967
But we are populating our islands and have an oil rig right off our islands.
>>
>>44524987
Hell yeah.
>green peace shows up to help protect island
>mfw 400 smelly hippy fags join my army
>>
>>44524987
> Polar bear sanctuary
> South Pole
Try like Albatross or something.
>>
>>44525014
So?
Oil companies love shit like that. Shows how PC and 'green' they are.
It gives the political people something to argue with.

>you see congress, this animal preserve is vitalvto the survival of blah blah blah..
>>
>>44525061
That is the joke.

>>44525027
I am not arming green peace...

>>44525062
Might work.
>>
>>44524880
First get the flouting trash island the supposedly exist and move it to your islands.
Bind it there. Make it part of a giant landfill

Then tell all the eco groups that your doing such good works to "save the oceans" that will get them to politically support you

Now with there support you can make those attacking you think twice because of the political fallout that it would create
>>
Quickly build a school that is for faggots, trannies, etc.

Dare the government to attack.

>they are only attacking us because we are gay
>watch Brits and the US race to see which can send you troops first
>>
>>44524880
>New Zealand and Australian governments
there will be people steering this initiative. People who can be resisted. Find their opponents, make them your allies. Offer your subtlest services and in return see the politicians quash opposition to your dominance.
Also, obtain nuclear sub and warheads from embittered soviets and apply for recognition from the UN once you have them.
>>
What you do i find a way to dislodge the islands from the coral reef and float them in to international waters.
>>
>>44524880
Falsify evidence indicating that your actions forestalled a Chinese plan to do pretty much the same thing. Claim that the Australian and NZ governments are acting as catspaws for Beijing and get the rabidly nationalist opposition parties to come to your defense.

Also, learn to suck American dick.
>>
>>44524880
Return the islands to their native populations.
Since you made them, and you were the first to set foot on them, that's you.
Really, they'd probably be more annoyed that you destroyed several reefs to build your shitty islands than they'd be that you "stole land"
>>
Burn all the islands
They cant complain then
>>
>>44525898
>having this little idea about the predatory and hypocritical character of the Australian and New Zealand governments
Just think about that whole demand to return the land to its native inhabitants, and the history of the countries making it. If that doesn't help, go to wikipedia and look at the history of the aboriginal Australian peoples and the Maori in New Zealand.

They're obviously just using that charge as an excuse to take over the PCs' base. Dealing with the excuse will not put a halt to their ambitions.

OP needs nukes.
>>
Huge propaganda campaign because if there is something the Australian Gov can't do is convince the public of shit (I am a native shitposter myself). Spead the word of how these islands are utterly artificial and this is further evidence of the Gov trying to sieze assets of private parties, how their rights are in danger. Make friends with some American politicians and have them say that you should be left alone, Aus gov bums America.
>>
>>44524880
See if you can't procure more equipment in the meantime, China is your buddy in this case. See if you can't get Chinese support in exchange for allowing them to base some military assets thee.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.