[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How does your character communicate with Divinity TG? Your patron

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: are you there.png (472KB, 684x1575px) Image search: [Google]
are you there.png
472KB, 684x1575px
How does your character communicate with Divinity TG? Your patron deity or otherwise.
>>
>>44510991
It can't. Said deity doesn't listen to people. Fortunately, a bored demon is paying attention and helps him, without the my monk knowing, of course.
>>
>>44510991
There's a voice in his head. It speaks words wise and divine. And it has never steered me wrong so far. Not even when commanding to kill. Especially not when commanding to kill.

The PC is basically Joan of Arc except male and not French.
>>
File: tumblr_nl0x0pvzjN1te3zk0o1_400.jpg (28KB, 375x211px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nl0x0pvzjN1te3zk0o1_400.jpg
28KB, 375x211px
>>44510991
Like pic fucking related

Are you reading this in his voice,/tg/?
>>
>>44511239
What is this from?
>>44511140
Are you planning on it ending the same way?
>>
>>44510991
She doesn't. The ghost haunting her tells her not to.

She likes to think agreeing to some of its requests will make it hate all life less. It's not working.
>>
>>44511656
>Are you planning on it ending the same way?
The PC is neither crossdressing deviant nor a witch.
>>
>>44511776
In other words, "yes".
>>
By smiling. He worships the god of joy, and that's how you pray to him. Makes it hard to pray when you need it most
>>
He doesn't. He loves his deity, and spreads his love (by killing people) without even knowing what the deity wants. He's essentially an arrogant, but very loyal crusader. The DM has yet to reveal/specify if the deity I worship even exists.
>>
>>44510991
Yes.
She's descended from two of them.

One of them is all, "You GO girl. Show 'em what it means to mess with my bloodline!" and the other is all, "YOU'RE the worthless pup that carries some of my blood? You'd better check yourself before you wreck yourself, girl. Shape up smartly, you hear."
The former is very strongly related to her, (even though she wasn't brought up to worship or even know of it.) The latter is more distant, and though she was brought up to worship him, only can communicate with her when she's specifically trying to hear him, in a temple or something.

Recently they've fallen silent. I suspect that's bad.
>>
>>44510991
By helping his followers, they are nice, if strange, people. Divinity itself is something to stay away from though.
>>
>>44511656
Spartacus (STARZ)
>>
>>44511708
This gave me a really good idea for a character, setting, and plot at the same time. Thank you.
>>
Not my character, but in a game of DnD, my friend became the 'bearer' of a ring that gave him the power to absorb and sort the infinite knowledge of 7 books needed to kill a God. Little did I know, this also gave him a 'ghost/demon' of sorts that only he could see that talked to him and could perceive the world around him that would sometimes possess him and do bad actions (Handsome Jack in Tales from the borderlands style). Him being a chaotic neutral, I didn't notice until later.
>>
Diety gives definite answers through ritual. Sacrifice one virgin for a yes no answer. Complexity of answer requires more virgins. Virgins must be willing(we tell them they will reach bliss by being the dieties sex toy) virgins dont need a specific age because the diety 'says he can' change their age. We have not decided to ask if he is a pedo...

My gm has some fetishes that come out in game play.

Also generally roleplaying out the convincing of females takes a while. We dont use thisechanism a lot because it feels like a time waste.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.