[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Look around my local game store for a fire extinguisher >Can't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 158
Thread images: 10

File: lTfVKU8.jpg (903KB, 2952x5248px) Image search: [Google]
lTfVKU8.jpg
903KB, 2952x5248px
>Look around my local game store for a fire extinguisher
>Can't find one
>Report the store
>An inspector is sent
>The store is fined 235$ for violating the fire code

I suggest you all do the same. Fire safety is no joke.
>>
I have one under the sink in the kitchen, directly across from the stove. Never had to use it though.
>>
>>44483521
This is probably a meme but I actually did the same OP. Also reported them to the PPL for playing the radio in their workplace without a license.

Total fine was somewhere in the region of 5K. Guy had to shut his shop and go work in a supermarket for a few months before Christmas because of it.
>>
>>44483521

Also, be sure to only buy your minis from either an official GW store, or online at the Games Workshop website.

Fire safety is a very serious issue. Make sure this holiday season that your kids enjoy the Games Workshop hobby in safety!
>>
>FNM
>Multiple pods of people playing magic
>Turn off the lights by leaning onto the light switch
>darkness fills the room
>sneak away amidst dismayed cries

Does anyone else do this?
>>
>>44483611
So you basically made the man get better job with more social prestige? Well done.
>>
>>44483521
im betting you are a friend of the LGS and this happened to him and you are pissed about it, so you decided to do a troll thread on /tg/

but if you really did do it, fuck you
>>
>>44483611
So you shut down your local game shop and are, seemingly, proud of that.

Um... good for you, I guess.
>>
>>44483718
If you didn't pocket anything on the way out, then what is the point?
>>
>>44483718
I tried to do something like that when I found the powerbox of the FLGS in w closet next to the bathroom. Accidentally turned off everything except for the plumbing trying to shut off power to the storefront.
>>
>>44483777
Fire safety is important, though.
And telling the owner to get an extinguisher would just be met by scoffs because fuck safety lel
>>
>>44483831
There's a difference between a harmless prank and theft. I hope you don't do anything that stupid in real life.
>>
>>44483853
Don't worry, I do no such stupid pranks.
>>
>ITT That Guys show us why we can't have nice things
>>
>>44483718

>darkness fills the room
>pretend to trip
>fall forward arms flailing
>land on a buxom teenager

Is this ok?
>>
>>44483611
Wait you can't play a radio at work? Why?
>>
>>44483893
If you get away before the lights turn on.
>>
>>44483850
But he didn't tell the owner. He went straight to osha like a dick, costing a game store valuable money.

It's one thing to do this to a grocery store, but game stores barely survive if they thrive at all. It's a completely dick move. I hope the store owner finds out and bans the prick.
>>
>>44483908
Depending on your local legislative you might have to pay a tax for "public" broadcast. Varies by country.
>>
>>44483926
With said buxom teenager, correct<
>>
>Game store regular uses small pocket knife to open booster packs
>Bump into him whenever you see him opening a pack

I can't be that only one that does this
>>
Nobody likes a snitch.
A man can settle matters between him and another man.

And if he refuses to buy one after a polite conversation.
Have another polite conversation.

And if he still refuses. Buy him one with your own money.
And if he refuses to take it
Use your newly purchased fire extinguisher to knock him out.
And burn then shop down around his unconscious body.
>>
>>44483908
PPL mandates you have to have a license for it in the UK. Actually I know a guy that works for them so I offered to have the license put through and get him a couple of fire extinguishers (my dad used to supply some of this stuff and can usually get them easily) for a few hundred quid, but he turned me down so I reported him for both.
>>
>>44484069
Or just skip all the useless steps, buy a fire extinguisher, a grey jumpsuit, a gas mask and a pair of yellow gloves and go to town.
>>
>>44483684
>Make sure this holiday season that your kids enjoy the Games Workshop hobby in safety!
>Games Workshop hobby

Who even says that?
>>
>>44484103
>>44484103
Nobody. His post was a joke post. He was purposefully sounding like a shill to make fun of GW

Joke
You
>>
>>44484040
You're not, but only because human cancer reproduces so rapidly.
>>
>>44483893
>Is this ok?

Hell yeah. In fact, in Britain you can land IN the teenager and it's no harm, no foul.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/world/2015/12/16/saudi-millionaire-tripped-penetrated-teen-girl-cleared-rape-charge/77416928/

Well, at least if you're a saudi millionaire. Took the jury 30 minutes to decide to acquit him.
>>
>>44483935
>ban someone because they reported you for breaking the fire safety code
what a great place.

Then again, I'm biased as fuck because I'm a metalworker and there are extinguishers every two feet. He really should have told the guy.
>>
>Tell the shop owner he should have a first aid kit
>The man scoffs
>With force, draw my arm across the sharp edge of a nearby countertop to prove the point
>Bleed all over the place--make a big show of it

Would this be ok?
>>
>>44484166
Except your not working with welding equipment or torches at your LGS are you?

Not saying there is no risk of fire at a game store, but the way he went about it was a total prick move. You ask the LGS owner to get a fire extinguisher because you are concerned. give it a month because the owner has expenses and things he has to budget for. If not yet, ask him again. A month passes by and no go, then fucking drop the issue. If you are so concerned for safety, don't go there. It's none of your goddamn business.

Now if you worked at said store and warned the owner several times to no avail, then you report it, because it's an issue for your safety because you work there. Consumers have no stake in it.
>>
>>44484307

>Consumers have no stake in it.

>Consumers could burn to death if a fire breaks out
>>
>>44484149
>Mail Online also reported that Judge Martin Griffiths had allowed Abdulaziz to give evidence in private.

"Whoops, this stack of cash accidentally fell out of my pocket!"
>>
>>44484224
I feel like severing an artery with no first-aid kit nearby is a wee bit dangerous.
>>
>>44484338
like i said, if you are so concerned don't go there.

i get wanting to feel safe in a play space, but these things can make or break a game store, stores which are generally barely struggling. not saying there is no fault on the owner, but this guy was just a dick
>>
>>44483893
You've never been to FNM, have you?
>>
>>44484307
>>44484338
Sprinkler systems and fire alarms keep you alive.

Fire extinguishers prevent material damage by putting out small fires. If you spot it while you can still put it out with a fire extinguisher, there's time to call the fire department and evacuate in good order. If there's immediate risk to people's lives, then that fie extinguisher isn't going to get you anywhere.

Even a full sprinkler system won't put out a serious fire, it merely slows it down while you fuck off.
>>
>>44484040
Surely you can simply call the cops on someone who carries a knife around for no legitimate reason?
>>
>>44483684

Heh, and don't forget kiddies: recasts give you cancer!

So do pdf codexes
>>
>>44484466
Maybe in the UK, but not in the US.
>>
>>44484466
Not if it's a pocket knife you retard.

Jesus shit I'm Britbong and I know that.
>>
>>44484224
Stupid, but an awe-inspiring act of self-sacrifice.
>>
>>44484224
It would be a heroic way to express your autism.
>>
>>44484466
A "small pocket knife"? That's usually legal to carry around. Trying to use the police to harass someone usually ain't.
>>
>>44484487
Well, as usual, I'm happy I live in Sweden.
>>
>>44484525
Good for you, anon.
>>
>>44484413

Every moderately-sized game store has one or two chesty lasses. They feed off the lustful thoughts of those around them; it makes them stronger.
>>
>>44484525
Is it illegal to have a tool on your person in Sweden?
>>
>>44484525
Are knives illegal in Sweden?
>>
>>44484540
Chesty, as well as stomachy, army, thighy, and flabby.
>>
>>44484440

We should put the sprinkler systems in our game stores to the test then!
>>
>>44484525
>Sweden

You won't be happy for long.
>>
>>44484540
>tfw your flgs has no female regulars whatsoever and the closest you've got is a really feminine looking guy
>>
>>44484540
Do land-whales count as chesty now?
>>
>>44484525
What, you think it's illegal to carry around a small pocket knife here?

https://polisen.se/Lagar-och-regler/Vapen/Knivar-med-mera/
>Exempel på undantag från förbudet:
>normalt bruk av fickkniv eller multiverktyg.
>>
>>44484598
>the closest you've got is a really feminine looking guy

Does he talk about elves all the time by chance?
>>
File: Helmet.jpg (51KB, 554x690px) Image search: [Google]
Helmet.jpg
51KB, 554x690px
>Swedish law prohibits the carrying of knives in public areas, including schools and vehicles at these areas, if the carrier has no legitimate purpose...Carrying a weapon for self-defence does not count as a legitimate purpose.
>>
>>44484622
Meant to link to
>>44484562 and >>44484562
>>
>>44484600
>>44484575
At my LGS there's plenty of girls, and only one of them is fat.

Hell, theres many of them that come just to sit around and draw/read while their male friends play cards or boardgames.
>>
>>44484622
As a multitool fan, I'm glad I live in the States
>>
>>44484654
Sure, but this is Magic we're talking about.
>>
File: IMG_3707 (1).jpg (4MB, 3456x2304px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3707 (1).jpg
4MB, 3456x2304px
The girls that frequent game stores tend to be attractive in a conventional sense.
>>
>>44484562
The cops can confiscate anything they like if they think it can be used as a weapon and you don't have a legitimate reason to be carrying it around. They may or may not accept "I'm too physically weak to open a small plastic container" as a legitimate reason, but I wouldn't bet on it. They're especially leery about knives, but they'll take take whatever you have if you look like you want to start some shit.

>>44484597
I don't live in Stockholm, so the looming war between SD and the immigrants is a pretty distant threat to me.
>>
>>44484622
With exceptions for multi tools, pocket knives, and similar unless you actually do try to use them to harm or intimidate. And if you do that, then basically anything you brought along for that purpose is illegal. Someone got dragged to court over a large dildo once, dunno how that turned out.
>>
>>44484675
I guess there's like 4-5 girls that regularely attend FNM.

And it's not like other people can't be there during FNM.
>>
>>44484701
For fucking real? And the Swedes are okay with this?
>>
>>44484701
>The cops can confiscate anything they like if they think it can be used as a weapon and you don't have a legitimate reason to be carrying it around

It's funny. You can't have a baseball bat in your trunk, but if you have a ball and glove along with it everything is ok.
>>
>>44484702
>With exceptions for multi tools, pocket knives, and similar unless you actually do try to use them to harm or intimidate.
Huh, that would be a hell of a lot more reasonable. I just didn't see it in the article.
>>44484700
>>44484707
I refuse to believe that any Magic players could be attractive. It's not that I think that they're genetically inferior, or anything, I just don't accept they could have enough money to wash/look after themselves after playing the game.
>>44484734
I don't think Sweden does baseball.
>>
>>44484622
>Carrying a weapon for self-defence does not count as a legitimate purpose.

I honestly shivered a little when I read this.
>>
>>44484400
>if you are so concerned don't go there
More people should think like you. Who cares if a game store burns to the ground and takes 10 people with it as long as it's not you or anyone you know, right?
>>
>>44484764
Why should you get them a fire extinguisher if you don't care about them in the first place?
>>
>>44484764
Someone who didn't go to business school and is trying to operate a place for people to play games gets fucked because he made a mistake, the LGS shuts down
>>
>>44484764
Right, because having no fire extinguisher at a place with no chemicals or fire equipment is a death sentence to everyone inside. See >>44484440
>>
File: 1450412859238.jpg (101KB, 500x496px) Image search: [Google]
1450412859238.jpg
101KB, 500x496px
>>44484622
>Eritreans cut my fucking head off in an IKEA
>Spend my dying moments wondering what legitimate purpose they're carrying those knives for
>>
>>44484727
The laws seems to have been written with the assumption that the cops will apply a degree of common sense, and it seems they do. What I see of the news suggests that the US police would not do it that way, instead going full on 1984 about it, but that has the usual "only report the bad shit" filter over it.

I'm not worried about getting fucked over because I forgot a box cutter in my work pants, or for taking a sword over to someone. But if you bring a large pipe wrench to go bar hopping or a baseball back to a hockey game then yeah, that shit won't fly if they spot it.

And things like multi-tools and pocket knives are specifically listed as "ok to carry in your daily lives" on the Swedish police's homepage, as long as you don't misuse them.
>>
File: sadfrog.jpg (13KB, 239x232px) Image search: [Google]
sadfrog.jpg
13KB, 239x232px
>falcons aren't allowed in the LGS showers
>>
>>44484758
>I refuse to believe that any Magic players could be attractive

Like I said, the girls aren't in it for the magic; they frequent these places to feed on arousal. These young women are literally one step away from being semon demons.
>>
>>44484829
You're thinking like an American rather than a Swede. In a place where weapons and weapon-like devices have been banned for decades, nobody's going to have shit.
>>
Using "the man" to do your dirty work/revenge is a bitch move. If I have a problem with someone or something I don't snitch like a beta bitch to the authorities or a boss. OP you are scum.
>>
>>44484758
>I don't think Sweden does baseball.

We have a game called "brännboll" which is played with similar bats.
>>
>>44484808
>a place with no chemicals or fire equipment

Game stores are filled to the brim with highly flammable materials. Combine that with narrow passageways, lots of people crammed together for tournament play, and a floor full of backpacks. It's a recipe for disaster.
>>
>>44484832
>a baseball back to a hockey game then yeah, that shit won't fly if they spot it.
Damn straight. Bring a fucking hockey stick, retard. Also again good to know you can have pen-knives etc.
>>44484873
Huh, cool.
>>
File: sweat.jpg (10KB, 255x226px) Image search: [Google]
sweat.jpg
10KB, 255x226px
>go to the toilet between matches
>there's no soap
>>
File: AsianWomansRegret.jpg (5MB, 3456x2304px) Image search: [Google]
AsianWomansRegret.jpg
5MB, 3456x2304px
>>44484700
>>
>>44484882
Not the same at all as a flammable materials chemical plant, foodstuffs manufacturer, welding shop, etc. Sure the cards and books are flammable, but they are considered a relatively slow flammable. When a fire really catches on, it will be impossible to put out, but it does take a while to get there.

When a fire starts at a gamestore, it will be a slow burn. And without an extinguisher the store may be doomed, but not before everyone has had time to pile out before the rooms even begin to half fill with smoke. Unless the store owner was housing propane tanks or large bins of explosive material, everyone should get out alive from a fire that started because someone's shitty laptop was plugged into the wall.
>>
>>44484758

You're in a group of casuals, then. At least most of the successful players in the scene tend to have money and take care of themselves.

All the tryhards in my area are /fit/ types or military.

I'm the ugliest one in the store.
>>
>>44484832
>The laws seems to have been written with the assumption that the cops will apply a degree of common sense, and it seems they do.

Yeah, our cops are usually polite, reasonable and professional. Of course, you need three years of college and a thorough psychological evaluation to become a cop in Sweden - we don't just give them a gun in one hand and a donut in the other and call it a day.

Our cops hardly ever shoot hobos dead with assault rifles just for fun. In fact, cops in Sweden rarely carry guns at all.

>>44484864
Usually because of what this gentleman said. If shit actually goes down and someone attacks someone else with a weapon, people tend to be rather horrified, and I doubt the police would catch any flak for shooting them back.
>>
>>44484864
The joke is that it literally happened. Some niggers cut a chick's head off in a furniture store.
>>
>>44484832
That's nice, except for that whole nigger and mudslime thing you swedes got.
>it's just stockholm
>only parts of it
Yeah, for now.
Real bitchmode shit banning self defense, Sweden.

>>44484808
Card shops have cards, which are easily flammible. Store owners will have febreeze on hand to deal with neckbeard sweat. There's always cleaning chemicals. They always exceed the amount of people per fire code.
>>
>>44484973
It's normally handguns, the police don't get to break out the assault rifles until the race-riots start.
>>
>>44484808
>He's never heard of electrical fires
>>
>>44484934
>go to toilet
>there's no toilet paper
>there's no soap, either
That was not a good day.
>>
>>44485035

>go to LGS toilet

>It's tiny
>There is a giant mural of Mickey Mouse with a bloody club and a massive, erect penis painted on the wall by the owners
>>
>>44484551

If tools were illegal in sweden, we wouldn't have any swedes.
>>
>>44484734
>It's funny. You can't have a baseball bat in your trunk, but if you have a ball and glove along with it everything is ok.
I don't see what's so unreasonable about that. You'd expect cops to be smart enough to take circumstances into account for things like that.
>>
>>44484973
>In fact, cops in Sweden rarely carry guns at all.

That's... somewhere else. Norway? England? Our cops do carry pistols as standard whenever they're in uniform.
>>
>>44484838

>Can't go to LGS
>Allergic to seafood

My life is suffering
>>
>>44485007
>>44485026
see
>>44484969
>>
>>44484224

I'd try it in alone in a cold bathtub first, just to test.
>>
>>44484805
I'm not trying to say it wasn't a dick move to just jump right to reporting the game store without a "Hey, you need a fire extinguisher so you don't get a big fine for violating the fire code" first, I'm just debating the people saying "lel u dont need fire extinguisher because no chemicals or welders" or "Just don't go there u faggot"
>>
>>44485007
>Real bitchmode shit banning self defense, Sweden.
There's literally no way to meaningfully distinguish weapons carried for assault for ones carried for self-defense, until someone actually starts attacking people. If you can carry weapons for "self-defense", so can your attackers.
>>
>>44485081
Goddammit my keyboard didn't need any more liquid on it
>>
>>44485069
>tiny toilet
>giant mural
You stepped into a different realm, anon.
>>44485081
No, it'd just mean you'd have a lot of "criminals".
>>
>>44484600

I think they call themselves "curvy"

Hey, a sphere has a curve, right?
>>
>>44485097
Yeah, and if you're one of the "regular suspects" they're not going to be very impressed by the glove and ball, they're clever enough to know a bad excuse when they see one.

Similarly, a bunch of the less law abiding bunch took to dressing like and claiming to be craftsmen so they could carry knives around a while back. That didn't fly either.
>>
>>44484224

Dude, you idiot. You cut yourself intentionally without saying anything, then sue the pants out of the FLGS, closing it and getting a huge payday in the process.
>>
>>44485102
The Norwegian police usually don't carry guns.

However, due to current terror risks they are currently armed and will be for at least another 6 weeks and another assessment is made.
>>
>>44485141

The place used to be a restaurant. Laterally, it is normal in size(but most of the space is taken up by pipes and so is inaccessible), and the toilet is tucked between the silent hill pipework and the sink to the point where you feel crowded in, while having to claustrophobically stare up at Mickey Mouse and his huge boner painted onto a big piece of plywood that was put over the wall for some reason.
>>
>>44485081
And guess what less than half of the population of Sweden consists of.
That's right, not Swedes.
>>
>>44485081
A swede is a type of vegetable. You're referring to Swedes.
>>
>>44485141
>No, it'd just mean you'd have a lot of "criminals".
I don't think you understood anon's joke.
>>
>>44484700

She looks like she's bored hanging there with her boyfriend. I don't see any gameplay shit in front of her.
>>
>>44485204
I do not think Swede means what you think it means.
>>44485214
I understood it. People ignore stupid laws.
>>
>>44485231
He's calling Swedes for tools, you idiot.
>>
>>44485262
What?
>>
>>44485231
>I understood it.
No, you didn't. A "tool" is an annoying person. Anon made a joke implying that all Swedish people are annoying.
>>
>>44485146
>Similarly, a bunch of the less law abiding bunch took to dressing like and claiming to be craftsmen so they could carry knives around a while back. That didn't fly either.

This sort of shit is why we have open-ended laws... as well as professional judges instead of juries made up of random assholes hauled in off the street.
>>
>>44485273
Huh. I legitimately didn't know that.
>>
>>44485280
>professional judges instead of juries
That is the worst thing I have ever heard of.
>>
>>44485288

Tool is euphemism for penis
Dick is word used for penis
Dick is used to mean ill-mannered person
Penis association with bad manners relates to the idea of a person rule by his lowest part which is to say ungoverned by reason
>>
>>44485317
I suppose the idea of a reasoned, competent judgement is anathema to the American dream of suing someone for frivolous reasons and getting rich.
>>
>>44485205

Also a type of vegetable.
>>
>>44485408
The idea of a judgement over myself by a single person who has come from a specific and self-accommodating institution and supported by another even more powerful institution is anathema to myself. I am not American.
>>
>>44484466
At my FLGS people don't even flinch at open carry firearms. Heck I've used a KBAR to open a box in the hobby area.
>>
>>44485434

This right here.

Not only that, but juries are a means of PROTECTION.

I don't know about some of you guys, but I'm from Texas, where we DO have professional judges who issue summary judgements and also appoint jurisdictionless SUPERCOPS with no accountability, and those guys are all ASSHOLES.

Constables and JPs have no accountability, no jury, no oversight, and it is awful shit where they just rob you blind.

And in the case of the Constabulary institution, we have had a problem in the state of these supercops using their power to misappropriate funds, extort, and rape.

Juries are there to protect you from a single asshole wrecking your shit or disappearing you.
>>
>>44485356
No, a tool means someone that gets taken advantaged of, used. Has nothing to do with penises.
>>
>>44485434
>>44485552
>single person

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/District_courts_of_Sweden
TL;DR: There's always three judges handling the case except in some simple cases(and even in those, unless both parties agree otherwise). And it works similarly in other countries without juries as well, to the best of my knowledge.
>>
>>44485700
Three people is only slightly better than one, anon.
>>
>>44485434
There's more than just one judge per case, jeez.

>>44485552
>Not only that, but juries are a means of PROTECTION.
Oh yeah, I'm sure a randomly biased group of easily lead shitheads who're sitting around sulking at having their normal lives interrupted are just great for a fair trial. You might as well flip a coin.
>>
>>44485827

Most people I know take jury duty fairly seriously as a civic duty.

I know it might be hard for Eurofags to understand, but we understand that American style democracy requires us to fulfill civil obligations from time to time, and that it's important to do that.
>>
>>44485827
Judges are, of course, much harder to lead.
>>44485862
I'm Euro too, don't be a faggot.
>>
>>44485827
A judge who has been doing this for years and is jaded as fuck is no better than a jury. They lose perspective and can easily cut corners to speed things along to the fastest conclusion, rather than the correct conclusion.
>>
>>44485764
You'll probably get five in the appeals court.

But let's remember that it's thanks to the country with the jury system that we have these ludicrous warning labels all over the place.
>>
>>44485205

That's odd, I thought all swedes were fruits
>>
File: Selective comparison.png (1MB, 1336x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Selective comparison.png
1MB, 1336x1000px
>>44485972
>But let's remember that it's thanks to the country with the jury system that we have these ludicrous warning labels all over the place.
Pic related.

But hey, I disagree with the concept of any kind of legal system OR a state to begin with, I just recognise that your system is even worse.
>>
>>44484149
Didn't want to get angry to day but here we the fuck go
>>
>>44485963
>They lose perspective and can easily cut corners to speed things along to the fastest conclusion, rather than the correct conclusion.
I find it much more likely that a juror would do this, seeing as the judge will always have another case to deal with after the current one, whereas the jurors actually get to go home when they're done, giving them a much stronger incentive to speed things along.

Additionally, a shitty or corrupt judge might lose his job. What penalty is there for being a shitty jury member?
>>
>>44486025
>But hey, I disagree with the concept of any kind of legal system OR a state to begin with, I just recognise that your system is even worse.

You're living in a country though. Which makes you kind of a hypocrite
>>
>>44486066
Years in prison? Jury duty isn't a joke. They don't just grab random hobos, show them some evidence, and tell them to get to it.
>>
>>44486072
>You're living in a country though. Which makes you kind of a hypocrite
You would rather I live in space?
>>
File: meanwhile_in_sweden_640_03.jpg (19KB, 640x361px) Image search: [Google]
meanwhile_in_sweden_640_03.jpg
19KB, 640x361px
>>44485988
Only Stockholmers.
>>
>>44486025
>But hey, I disagree with the concept of any kind of legal system OR a state to begin with, I just recognise that your system is even worse.

I didn't know Ron Swanson posted on 4Chan.
>>
>>44484598
I think this guys talking about me
>>
>>44486066
>Additionally, a shitty or corrupt judge might lose his job. What penalty is there for being a shitty jury member?

In the united states, there's the notion of qualified and unlimited immunity.

It means that police and government officials can't be sued unless you can prove that they intended to break the law. Under the doctrine of unlimited immunity, judges and prosecutors can't be sued even if you can prove they intended to break the law.

Prosecutors and judges give one another "professional courtesy" in the United States. It's almost unheard of for them to be charged or tried for ANYTHING. A judge in the US was a drug addict for more than a decade, even having blowups and freakouts in court. Theoretically the state bar and a panel of his fellow judges could have removed him from office, but that's simply not done.

Jurors don't have control over the pace or timing of a trial. Their job is to hear the evidence and then discuss and render a judgment. In practice, they usually take their jobs very seriously. Judges are charged with making procedural rulings and presiding over the case itself.
>>
>>44486289
>Prosecutors and judges give one another "professional courtesy" in the United States. It's almost unheard of for them to be charged or tried for ANYTHING. A judge in the US was a drug addict for more than a decade, even having blowups and freakouts in court. Theoretically the state bar and a panel of his fellow judges could have removed him from office, but that's simply not done.

Okay, cool, so the U.S. legal system is corrupt as hell. Tell us something we didn't know.
>>
>>44485148
>FLGS
>having money
>>
>>44483521
If you didn't suggest him getting an extinguisher first you're a total asshole.
>>
>>44486025
Go home Rand Paul
Your time here is short and so are you.
>>
>>44484079
so you broke the law. good to know
>>
>>44483521
Geez what a bitch...
>>
File: 1321905112720.gif (3MB, 290x189px) Image search: [Google]
1321905112720.gif
3MB, 290x189px
>>44486025
>cherry picking instead of looking around you
lmao glad u admit to being a retard cuck
>>
>>44486120
Exactly my point. Now get the fuck in the woods and away from any societal invention (computers, internet, etc.)
>>
>>44484849
I think you're actually delusional and should see somebody about it.
>>
>>44488073
Nah anon, they're there because they are Spunk Monks. He's got them figured.
>>
>>44486025
I mean yeah that's a pretty accurate summary of the U.S. as stands.

Nigga you fucking dumb. Go live in a place where Anarchy actually reigns and say that stupid bullshit.
>>
>>44484079
>fails at being the merchant
>merchant's revenge
>>
>>44484087
Kekerino greytider.
>>
>>44484355

He's a clumsy fellow. Always tripping onto things and dropping things.
Thread posts: 158
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.