[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ambassador Anon, when we agreed to help uplift your species by

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 6

File: Asgard.jpg (121KB, 500x750px) Image search: [Google]
Asgard.jpg
121KB, 500x750px
Ambassador Anon, when we agreed to help uplift your species by giving you our technology regarding genetic engineering, we were under the impression that it would be used to help wipe out disease and extend the lifespan of the average man and woman. However, a cursory glance at your "internet" and "television" reveals that your people are using it primarily to turn themselves into "catgirls." Please explain.
>>
>>44483386
Well to start, ayy lmao.
>>
File: kittayy.png (421KB, 500x750px) Image search: [Google]
kittayy.png
421KB, 500x750px
Hear us out on this one.
>>
>>44483386

Sup little science niglet? Your science stuff was tight yo, you ever banged a pussycat? Kitty's tight.
>>
>>44483386
Ambassador Ayy, we both know that if we weren't becoming a race of catgirls for our pleasure and amusement, we'd be conquering and then turning you into a race of catayys. We just wanted to avoid an intergalactic incident.

Do you have any catnip on you, by the way?
>>
File: argoniancosplay.jpg (135KB, 402x702px) Image search: [Google]
argoniancosplay.jpg
135KB, 402x702px
>>44483386
We needed to establish that the technology worked as expected. I'm pleased to tell you that we're using it for far more than just catgirls now.
>>
>>44483386
We've already been through this, deployment of this technology is a net gain and perfectly justifiable. If you want to bring up some other misunderstanding about application of federation technology, feel free to do so, but don't waste bandwith of the FTL radio with this bullshit.
>>
Cats have nine lives
Humans ghenetically modified with cat DNA should, logically, cash in on some of thsoe extra lives.

So by making catgirls, we are in fact extending the lifespan of our species.

And many human diseases would have trouble adapting to our new cat DNA.

SO therefore ambassador ayy, turning oourselves into catgirls is doing exactly what you gave us the technology for.

>[crotch licking intensifies]
>>
File: 1451202948306.png (196KB, 780x439px) Image search: [Google]
1451202948306.png
196KB, 780x439px
>>44483386
Sorry, we couldn't get the whole snakegirl thing to work, so we went with the easier modifications.
>>
>>44483502
Holy shit. That's so adorable. In a non-sexual manner obviously.
>>
>>44483386
Don't question our choice when you decided to become little grey faggots.
>>
>>44483523
>Using FTL radio to contact an ambassador who was presumably sent to the people he speaks to
That's the whole point of an ambassador, broseph.
>>
>>44483542
That scene made my day.

>Excellent. Age hasn't slowed you down one bit.
>>
File: alien.jpg (25KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
alien.jpg
25KB, 600x600px
>>44483386
AYY
>>
>>44483386
haha, I wouldn't worry about that
>>
>>44483386
Cursory glance, huh?

Boy are you in for a surprise. Don't hate though, that's just how we roll on Earth. Maybe it's different on your home planet, which I can only assume is named Nofunallowedia?
>>
>>44483386
Ambassador Ayyl'mao, Earth takes no responsibility for what our citizenry does with open source technology. If anything, catgirls are merely the first phase of a deluge of deviancy which will alter the face of humanity forever, and I for one welcome these changes.

Does your species have a difficulty grasping the concept of 'Fun'? Perhaps you would like to come back to my quarters and I will give you a very in-depth explanation.
>>
>>44483552
Almost certainly male.
>>
Mr. Ayyy you call this meeting at least once a month.
Why don't you come down to the Lab and we can show you why we do what we do
>>
fun meme is fun
>>
>>44486490
>posting in threads you dislike

Super-embarrassing
>>
>>44483386
The effects of the health benefits you describe are difficult to see by monitoring television, because anyone on television will look healthy unless they're supposed to look unhealthy. The Internet is obsessed with novel ideas, so it's filled with novel uses for your technology. We DID end cancer and other diseases like that, and it's visible in our massive population increases and lowered death rates. Earth enjoys a much higher quality of life thanks to the generosity and knowledge of your people.
>>
File: dinobed.jpg (468KB, 2560x1920px) Image search: [Google]
dinobed.jpg
468KB, 2560x1920px
>>44483386
But I don't want to cure cancer. I want to turn people into dinosaurs.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.