[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

CYOA Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 366
Thread images: 66

File: BrokenEmpire.pdf (1B, 486x500px)
BrokenEmpire.pdf
1B, 486x500px
"Small loan of a large empire" Edition

Last Thread: >>44460168

FAQ: http://pastebin.com/MhAQAJiw
IRC Chat Channel
https://client01.chat.mibbit.com/?url=irc%3A%2F%2Firc.rizon.net%2Fcyoa

Here's a dropbox with a LOT of CYOA's:
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/9ijwopa42ke49q1/AAA40vUS2BzstD9eHyyBLTr8a?dl=0
Here's Beri's OC (genie cyoa+)
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0Bxbrh3Q2CTiyfjM3SjU2TWNJQ3VpZ2pWYk0xRUJ4LVZYRkgyTTlwUTQwZjZhN0FNTTJ3LUE
Here's Liminal Phrenic's blog with most of his cyoa stuff theouterworlds.blogspot.com
Here's Spadesy's wordpress with most of his cyoa stuff feathersnake.wordpress.com

List of Image Resources:
http://game-icons.net
http://www.pixiv.net
http://drawcrowd.com
http://digital-art-gallery.com
https://www.artstation.com
http://coolvibe.com
http://www.zerochan.net
http://danbooru.donmai.us
http://www.deviantart.com
http://fantasygallery.net
http://grognard.booru.org
http://fantasy-art-engine.tumblr.com
https://www.pinterest.com

ANOTHER ONE
>>
>>44479234
>List of Image Resources
>missing the most important one
>>
File: pepe le trump.png (206KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
pepe le trump.png
206KB, 600x600px
>>44479234
>"Small loan of a large empire" Edition
Is this a trump reference?
>>
File: 1438162843013.gif (645KB, 500x580px) Image search: [Google]
1438162843013.gif
645KB, 500x580px
>>44479234
>godless chosen by the gods
So in exchange for godlike power you'll be getting literally everyone religious/scientific on your ass?

Damn how is it even survivable? How powerful are you if this 'twist' is taken?
>>
>>44479234
not
>last thread of the year edition
You had one chance.
>>
>>44480414
Don't worry anon. If you shitpost a huge volume really fast the next thread might still make it.
>>
>>44480433
Not him, but I'll do my part:
>>44460512
Fell asleep at >4 am thinking up things. I think going with "you are the next avatar" is easier, will avoid people picking successors based on fuckability and avoid crying due to death and only going on two adventures.
The intro will have to be changed. I still want it as a general intro to the setting, but I can't write much about the past avatar's life. Writing about the stuff the last avatar has will also be a bit weird, since I'll be writing about another character's stuff and the only way the reader can know the information is by the avatar first telling him/her.
>>
File: rules.png (223KB, 1266x576px) Image search: [Google]
rules.png
223KB, 1266x576px
Quick question for a very early stage CYOA.
Does this rule work well to you or could it be better? The point is to make you decide if you want to either give up smaller parts of your body or go all out in order to gain AP, meaning you can't give up a finger to gain 1 AP then sacrifice that hand to gain an additional 8 AP.
>>
File: 1440554843866.png (4MB, 1200x2750px) Image search: [Google]
1440554843866.png
4MB, 1200x2750px
>>
>>44480533
Why would anyone want to sacrifice any of those?
>>
>>44480647
It's a desperate times call for desperate measures situation. Without giving away much, the AP you gain is basically points that let you buy powers to stand a chance in the hell you've stumbled into.
>>
>>44480701
Interesting concept but losing some of those things can be pretty crippling in it's self. And why is getting your head shaved worth anything? I mean it's not like anything else on the list can really recover at all apart from the partial regeneration of the liver.
>>
>>44480533
You could use the anatomical term for the parts further away, to avoid misinterpretation
I think it's "distal".
>>
>>44480736
Or maybe I'm an idiot and misunderstood what you meant by "above body part
>>
>>44479234
Holy shit, I didn't expect my thing to be posted as an opener! I've been converting it to a Nation Builder Ruler set actually.

>>44480214
You're an almost literal reality warper. Though you can't control it. The examples of previous such beings are all the gods of established religions for a reason.
>>
>>44480701
Sounds like another addition to the "winning = not playing" pile.
>>
>>44480760
>Though you can't control it
correction, you can't control it fully -to start-. The point is you gotta build up a religion man.
>>
>>44480733
It's very WIP so I will rearrange values and remove some body options.
I should've also mentioned the process is completely painless, and the magic of the setting emphasizes life hanging on by a thread. Beings that should be dead or unable to function somehow manage in this hell.

>>44480752
Gotta reword that, sorry.
>>
>>44480821
Yeah, I thought by "above body part" you meant the part above it on the body, so if you lose your foot you lose your whole leg.
>>
File: pancake billy.jpg (12KB, 236x177px)
pancake billy.jpg
12KB, 236x177px
WE'RE BACK.
>>
>>44481099
so uhh... why did 4chan fuck up this time?
>>
>>44481204
I don't know. I assume it is in some way the fault of china Moot. At least it wasn't for five plus hours like the last time.
>>
>>
File: four realms.png (559KB, 1830x762px) Image search: [Google]
four realms.png
559KB, 1830x762px
Which is best /tg/?
>>
>>44481099
>billy
>>
>>44481282
Trench is best. Wizard powers and only a 50% risk of death! What a deal.
>>
So I'm doing a thing that has stats, for the first time
I was thinking of the generic
strength
intelligence
dexterity
luck
endurance
charisma

I'm just afraid a) luck and charisma will be ignored which will lead to b) too damn many points spent in your fighting stat
Can I just smash luck and charisma together, and make that stat reeeally great, not just a dump stat? Or something else?
>>
File: Dream Princess Final.jpg (2MB, 1959x4969px) Image search: [Google]
Dream Princess Final.jpg
2MB, 1959x4969px
>>44479234

If you want to be a Prince, then the Fairy Godmother could change you with a wish. She grants what you need, not what you want, so there has to be a good reason for it besides you just wanting it.
If you take Magic Upgrade, then you could eventually learn a spell to become a Prince.
If you take Demonic Contact, then your demonic form could be male.
If you want a male love interest, then any potential love interest that doesn't use a female noun or pronoun for it can be male. Go by the text, not the pictures.
These include Guardian Angel and the Servant in Never Alone, and maybe one or two others.
Or you can use the same choices that can be used to become a Prince to genderbend somebody else if they agree to it.
>>
How would one justify having a stardust build but having a spess refuge crew?
>>
>>44481282
All except the first are good.
>>
What is the best way to make a consort and daughterus CYOA? Anyone got any tips and tricks for making something like this?
>>
>>44481404
>You're father
Under Neutral princess, third line.
>She grants what you need, not what you want, so there has to be a good reason for it besides you just wanting it.
Because I want to marry a princess and have their babies, after proving my worth as a generic hero. I want to be sent to their kingdom as a representative of my kingdom, and have to protect it from a great evil, and their princess falls for my heroic acts.
Lesbians can't have babies, and I'm not willing to wait thousands of years for technology upgrade + millenium princess to give us the technology.

Neutral Princess
>Fairy Godmother
Let me have a penis, please.
>Magic upgrade
>Rebellious princess
>On your best behaviour
>Warrior Princess
>Adventure!
Fuck being a weak, defenseless princess. I'm gon' be Xena, the warrior Prince, and live out an immortal life as a battlemage who occasionally tells the people in my Kingdom to build a new city or whatever.

I really wanted Wise Matron to be older, but it's just not worth the point.
>>
>>44481228
This is one of my favorite cyoas. It lends itself really well to writefagging.

>Present Era
Sam, Miriam

Bosses - Medely, Carmen

>Mythical Era

Yamin

Boss - Urd

>Feudal Era

Emmy

Boss - Hilda

>Colonial Era
Meinhilde

Boss - Aeis

>Futuristic Era
Fernleigh

Boss - Ramani
>>
File: Page 1.png (3MB, 1200x3820px)
Page 1.png
3MB, 1200x3820px
This is OC btw
>>
File: Page 2.png (3MB, 1200x2800px) Image search: [Google]
Page 2.png
3MB, 1200x2800px
>>44481668
And before you ask, anon, the reason why you might choose more contracts is because
a) Mo' money mo' betta
and
b) F U N [extra space]
>>
File: china Moot.png (17KB, 525x164px) Image search: [Google]
china Moot.png
17KB, 525x164px
>>44481204
Found this on /v/.
>>
>>44481668
If you ask me, not looking strong or smart is actually good for an assassin. If I were the interviewer boss I would ditch him.
>>
>>44481575

Yeah, there's still a couple typos I need to fix. Looks like a good build for travel to different kingdoms with adventure along the way. Since you want to be Prince so much though, why be named Xena?

I also noticed the demonic contact is another character that could be female or male.
>>
File: stats current.png (27KB, 828x301px) Image search: [Google]
stats current.png
27KB, 828x301px
>>44481382
this is what I have so far. You'll get fifteen points to allocate and can put between one and five points in each stat (so you can max two stats, have one stat with two points and three with one).
You also get a point based on your class.
I kinda want to give the player less points, but I don't know... You're supposed to be The Most Interesting Man in The World, so you should end up pretty fucking powerful even if you spread your points out evenly.

Could probably increase it so you can have between 1-10 in each stat, giving you more variety / spread out stats / medium-low stats instead of either low OR medium
>>44481715
Thanks. I found a 4chan tumblr, but that told me nothing.
>>44481730
Because I like the phrase Xena, warrior Princess. It sounds nice.
I don't actually want to have a name with X in it.
>>
File: Tyrant & Daughterus.jpg (3MB, 2138x5925px) Image search: [Google]
Tyrant & Daughterus.jpg
3MB, 2138x5925px
>>44481570
Maybe something like the retirement CYOA and this one put together.
>>
>>44481282
If the djinn actually grant wishes then why sell one?
>>
>>44481382
>>44481750
Why do you need stats in the first place?

>>44481404
Light Princess.

>Happy Peasants
For the safety it brings, plus I'd think happy peasants do better work than angry/miserable peasants, and most likely cause less problems, too.
>Rebellious Princess
For the freedom to ignore rules and shirk duties for only light punishment, in case I need it.
>Magic Upgrade
For making magical equivalents of modern conveniences and overall speeding up of magitechnological development plus the eventual growing of penis and other shapeshifting funs.
>Little Girl / Wise Matron
So I can be an adult. Would probably set myself at 21 or 23, because numbers.
>Never Alone
Someone to help me with just about everything. Including the having of shapeshifting funs.
>Metropolis
All that inventing should speed up the development of modern conveniences rather nicely. Should have plenty of entertainment for the meantime, too.
>Millenium Princess
Bit of insurance that the aforementioned magitechnological progress _will_ happen.

Eventual Magitech Space Princess / Shapeshifting Intersex Turboslut* is go.

*) Despite the "turboslut" label I threw in there, I'd most likely keep the fun between the servant, myself, and any other women I might attract during my immortal life, but I think I'd at least befriend said women before any of the aforementioned fun happens.

Unless said fun is how I happen to meet/befriend them in the first place.
>>
>>44481853
because... you make a character in a fantasy setting, and stats are an easy way to figure out what character you're going for, and makes it easy to spot what others are going for?
Also as a means to figure out how many spells you can get. I may simplify spells, though.

Also, what would a class with high dexterity be? Rogue/assassin/ninja doesn't exactly scream "hero", and ranger would restrict you to ranged weapons.
>>
>>44481952
but thinking about it, yeah, sure. Stats can be ignored, and I'll just say everything about you is improved. Then Classes will dictate if you're more magical or more physical.
Still need a class about movement, that would suit a Hero, that has both magical and physical elements to it. Vanguard?
>>
>>44481952
>ranger would restrict you to ranged weapons

Here's what Google says when I ask it to define the word "ranger":
>1. a keeper of a park, forest, or area of countryside.
>2. a member of a body of armed men, in particular.
>-- a mounted soldier.
>-- a commando or highly trained infantryman.
>3. a person or thing that wanders or ranges over a particular area or domain.
>-- "rangers of the mountains"

So going by the word itself, no need to restrict 'em to ranged weapons only.
>>
Rolled 8, 1 = 9 (2d20)

>>
>>44481853

Nice way to balance out making good Queendom for your people and having time for naughty time for yourself.
>>
Rolled 13, 7 = 20 (2d20)

>>44482075
Gimme a two and maybe a five
>>
>>44481282
I come here for power fantasy. Sure, these are interesting world ideas, but I'm not making any choices about how to make myself more powerful. Reddit would be more interested.
>>
>>44482257
>Queendom
I thought it was a Kingdom (unless you chose the option to eventually become the Queen, which I did not)?

As for making it a good one, that's most likely just me wanting to be comfy. Plus the more magic/tech the people have access to, the more they have to draw from when thinking up improvements to existing magic/tech, or entire new ones.
>>
spessrefugeguy gives me long tender hug

spadesy and super soldier anon makes a cyoa

tunebuggy goes on vacation with me
>>
>>44481414
Use the Soldier of the Stars DLC to build them.
>>
>>44482634

>I thought it was a Kingdom (unless you chose the option to eventually become the Queen, which I did not)?

You're right. My bad.
>>
>>44481282
revanta.

first world is like death, third is going to be asinine. and fourth is nice and treasure huntery. but being a knight is more appealing.
>>
Rolled 4, 20 = 24 (2d20)

>>44481282
Not Qarud, that's for certain.
Revanta is the most stable option, Trech is the second-worst but can potentially (and very, very unlikely) become the best, and Alkad is somewhere in between the two.

I'd probably choose Alkad, because even if I don't find a Djinn, there's still a good civilization I could return to.

>>44482075
Sure.
>>
Rolled 11, 10 = 21 (2d20)

>>44482075
>>
>>44483587
>Rolled 4, 20
Does the jacket actually keep me cool, or is it just a psychosomatic effect?
If the former, I might just go live somewhere hot and be comfortable.
The game disc may be good to sell on Ebay or something.
>>
>>44481404
Why can't I just start out as a dream prince? Why the genderbending?
>>
>>44484324
Because it's called dream princess.

There's critique and there's whiny demands. You're in the whiny demand phase. Piss off and make your own instead of bitching so much.
>>
>>44481404
Neat.

Gonna try Light this time.

>Magic Upgrade
I wanna be the Wizard.
>Rebellious Princess
"Spanking"? "Removal of Sweets"? What am I? Four?
>Once and Future Queen
Gotta be the Ruler.
>Millennium Princess
I like things to actually get better thank you.
>Fae Kingdom - Dragon
Mwahahahaha!
>Exotic Kingdom
I like new! New is good!
>Forbidden Love
Oh my prince in shining armor~ Choosing me over all those other women? I'm so overjoyed!

The tale of Forbidden Love between a Human Knight and a Dragon. What a surprising turn of events~ Considering the... Mechanical problems with their relationship, I assume Magic can handle it. By becoming a small enough Dragon so that sex is not be a pencil in a hallway scenario.
>>
age 1+5 years younger than me
background 8
personality 1, 7
knowledge 6
hobby 15+3, 17+4, 7+7
height 8
skin 6
eyes 1
hair 4
build 10
DD 9
features 20, 1, 6
special features 20, 2, 12
weird features 9
enchanted 4+5
www.furaffinity.net/view/16073239/
>>
>>44484688
uhh wrong thread mang
>>
>>44484346
How's it whiny to not want trans fetish shit forced upon me?
>>
>>44484787
You know, you could just play a different CYOA. Such as Slut Life. Nobodies forcing you to play Dream Princess.
>>
>>44484650
>Forbidden Love
>Oh my prince in shining armor~
Sorry, but by the looks of it, Forbidden Love gives you a princess as love interest.

>>44484781
Yes and no. Yes because shitposting, no because that's a CYOA (or RYOA) build. Just report brainless unlinked builds on sight without replying, and they might go away.

>>44484787
If you want to do the Dream Princess CYOA but start as a Prince so gosh darn badly, just open the file in MS Paint, change all the references to you as a princess to prince, and reupload with your build.

Otherwise, just shut up already and go do the Divine Empress CYOA instead or something.
>>
File: 1430453885881.jpg (16KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
1430453885881.jpg
16KB, 400x300px
>>44481715
>guy who runs the website
>no idea what happened, or who fixed the problem
>trying to explain that in broken English

It's... adorable, actually.
>>
Rolled 7, 18 = 25 (2d20)

>>44482075
>>
>>44484859
>Sorry, but by the looks of it, Forbidden Love gives you a princess as love interest.
I'm fanwanking, you don't always have to get hung up on the specifics after all.
>>
>>44484787
I posted a build that was about getting magic, my dick back and a cute princess to marry
>>
File: The Milkomeda.png (689KB, 900x3000px) Image search: [Google]
The Milkomeda.png
689KB, 900x3000px
>>44479234
Anyone want to see a particular racial archetype?
>>
>>44484787
>forced
That's how it's whiny. You think it's forced on you.

Anon, in case you didn't notice, all of these CYOAs are made by random unpaid people. They make CYOAs for themselves, not for you. If you actually go and effectuate a CYOA then you're entering their fantasy of your own volition.

No one is forcing you to do it, it's your own choice.
>>
>>44484938
The point I assume he's trying to make is that you already have many potential husbandos after you by default as is expected of a princess, you need the forbidden love choice in order to get a lesbian waifu relationship.
>>
>>44484981
Energy being maybe? Some kind of six armed bastard straight out of Hinduism? Maybe a reptile of some kind? Stereotypical blue/green skinned alien women race? Massively physically powerful race from a high grav world?
>>
>>44485053
The option also guarantees true love, don't forget that.

But yes, if you just want a knight/prince suitor, you should be able to have one already.

As for not being able to lesbian waifu w/o Forbidden Love, I don't think that's the case. Enough poking the society in the right direction / complaining until things go your way should allow lesbian relations, if they're not already allowed. As for waifu, well, there are other companion options that could be waifu material (although Forbidden Love might be the only guaranteed one).
>>
File: tumblr_nne44m1ehx1qd2x9jo1_1280.png (568KB, 729x862px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nne44m1ehx1qd2x9jo1_1280.png
568KB, 729x862px
>>44484981
Perhaps a monstrous and predatory but highly intelligent race
A race of biomechanical humanoids? pic related is what I mean.
>>
>>44484877

He can speak perfectly fine English. He does that because its funny.
>>
Rolled 2, 16 = 18 (2d20)

>>44482075
ok
>>
>>44485149
I mostly chose it for the Romeo and Juliet romantic vibes along with a guarantee of True Love, I know I'm going to be happy with them rather than risk an unfulfilled relationship with some random ass kisser that may just be a gold digger.
>>
File: 1449421026458.jpg (66KB, 900x771px) Image search: [Google]
1449421026458.jpg
66KB, 900x771px
>>44484981
I really, really like this concept. Obligatory waifu race and maybe a humanoid faceless/race that doesn't show their face option. I'll admit, not digging the Yaloktus or Lious/Larkoss if only because finding art for them will be next to impossible.
>>
>>44485321
Depending on how their kingdom works, they could be a knight even as a princess, and given that you have magic, you could make them into a prince _eventually_. The end result you described isn't entirely impossible, but would still take more time than you might like.

All-in-all, have fun with your waifu-turned-husbando.
>>
>>44485345
This is where I found the art for the Lious/Larkoss, if it helps.

http://rodrigo-vega.deviantart.com/art/Pentapod-138673005
>>
>>44484981
Perhaps an insectoid, non hive minded yet still social race?

The more alien the better I say. Maybe even a quadruped reptile race?
>>
>>44485253
I think I love china moot.
>>
>>44485466
Eh, I suppose you have a point there. But I don't feel like changing anything. So. Yeah.
>>
File: 1451027484823.jpg (13KB, 276x440px) Image search: [Google]
1451027484823.jpg
13KB, 276x440px
>>44481668 >>44481693
Not really gonna sugarcoat it. I don't like it much. I don't like it much at all. The backstories are fine especially The Question for those that want to write a story since they get rewarded for it. Though the setting is ultimately unclear and appears to be in some high technology world with the existence of magic under the surface though it's never stated if that is the case. The Armoury feels kinda bare given that there is supposedly power armor in the world. With the existence of magic and aliens this comes off as extremely overwhelming and lacking in "things" while somehow having too many.

Seems like you had more things you wanted to put into it but didn't. I don't know, man.
>>
present allies starr and medley
present boss haruka
myth ally urd
myth boss alma
feudal ally emmy
feudal boss lyubitshka
colonial ally dupre & ducat
colonial boss carnelian
future ally clone hilda
future boss O.P.P.A.I.
>>
>>44481404
I like this. A question, though: can I be a special kin/d/ of princess?
>>
>>44486227
If you have to put your board into everything it would probably better for you to just stay there.
>>
I've decided to be a myzhul
>>
I like it when people start their CYOA intros with something that's not "you wake up" or "you're dreaming" or "there's a flash of light". I've seen them too much.
>>
>>44486227
It doesn't explicitly say you can't. Plus I'm pretty sure the creator is a /d/eviant, so I doubt she'd mind.
>>
>>44486373
I severely doubt any cares even in the slightest
>>44486008
I made page one for the sole reason of there not being just page two. There's a lot of shit going on in page two, but it seems that'll stay buried.
It sucks, but I had fun making the page.
>>
>>44486469
Eh, I remember some of the shitstorms she's been involved in so I thought I'd ask. I can see her calling it either way, to be honest.

>>44486292
Nah. When /d/'s containment was breached it released us into the wild. Such is the consequence of destroying a containment facility.
>>
>>44486227
>>44486544
Consider my build (>>44481853) and her response (>>44482257).
>>
Me, Kiera and Luna are going to capture Erin and put the mind-controlle bracelet on her and marry her whilst hunting down Oliver with the following items

backstory the question
weaponry stun gun dartshooter knife poisions

defense bulletproof vest handcuffs mind-controlled bracelet
transport plane tickets car
>>
>>44486590
Wow. That's a pretty legit response from AA. Sweet, time to make my special princess build.
>>
File: Milkomeda page 1.png (1MB, 900x3000px)
Milkomeda page 1.png
1MB, 900x3000px
>>44484981
Alright, this is probably gonna be the last of the playable races, now on to stats and skills
>>
I'm going to the trench
>>
>>44481668
saved. I feel like I should know what more of the contracts are based on.
>>
>>44481404
This looks good, but I have a suggestion. Make the drawbacks their own part, as it stands they count as one of your selections so in practice they only gain you one additional net choice. Some of those are kinda hefty considering you're immortal, so getting two extra choices from them instead of one isn't unreasonable, IMO.

Other than that, good job.
>>
>>44486590
>>44486697
Wait. Do people really post builds for pretty princess cyoa because they've waifued the creator and want her praise?
>>
>>44486473
yeah, page two is awesome and page one is lackluster. I like the companions, but you can kind of tell that the items are just there for the sake of it.
>>
>>44487076
Nah. I serve whole sausage and she's into roast beef sammiches. I can't fault her, but I don't cater to that type of customer.

I just believe that if someone does a good job, you give them props. Part of the way to do that here is to post a build so the creator can see the creation in action.
>>
>>44487076
Nah, I do it because the options in the CYOA grant me stuff I'd like to have (immortality, shapeshifting, etc). Pointing at the author's response was just a way to answer the other anon's question.
>>
>>44487079
Yep.
And I only made companions because one guy ignores cyoas without (fuckable) companions
>>
My genetics are
>>
>>44487076
Angel is best waifu. I wish I could get her to praise me.
>>
>>44487435
Doesn't look like she's posted itt for several hours. Probably getting ready for New Years. Your p/u/re waifu's going to get wasted drunk and violently fisted tonight m8.
>>
>>44487721
Damnit, why don't I have the SDA anal gifs? This post is screaming for them.
>>
>>44487721
Are you saying she's going from "pure" to "puré"?
>>
>>44487721
Last I checked, her vagina is broken.
>>
>>44487338
Chances are I'll remove all from page 1 save for the companions, and simply let the player assume they have the skills and equipment to assassinate
>>
File: SL3.pdf (1B, 486x500px)
SL3.pdf
1B, 486x500px
Any new editions?
>>
>>44487792
>Last I checked, her vagina is broken.
Last you checked, huh?
>>
File: 1436441477201.gif (619KB, 640x440px) Image search: [Google]
1436441477201.gif
619KB, 640x440px
>>44487721
>>44487751
>>
>>44481753
>Powers
Divine Heal, keep my daughters safe
Weaken, I want fights to be as easy as possible.

>Daughtrers
Orah and Ru. They sound like sweet girls with goals and ambitions, and just want me to be proud of them. I'll always be proud of them and love them, regardless of if they fail or succeed. Orah obviously is a bad Paladin, but maybe I can help put her on the path to enforce the Law, regardless of whether or not the law is just. You know, an enforcer who does what has to be done. I think she would find that fulfilling. Ru sounds like she wants to be a tyrant just her dear old dad. I can help her with that.

>Dangers
It doesn't say how many I'm supposed to choose? Is it 1? I'm going to go with 1 and say

Black Prince

Let that fucker hunt me down. I don't fight for sport, I fight to kill. The moment he tries to face me one-on-one is the moment he shits himself and dies. I'm nearly immortal and I can make him lose all his magic powers and make him weak as a baby. I don't fuck around. He will die.
>>
File: 1410552892178.gif (490KB, 230x230px) Image search: [Google]
1410552892178.gif
490KB, 230x230px
>>44487839
Isn't there a picture version? I think that's after all the updates.

Highlander anon pls finish Travelers imaged/fully updated edition I'm worried
>>
>>44481282
I guess it's Trench for me, sure i can die, but being a knight is risky too, and i don't like 1 and 4.

>>44482618
kids those days
>>
>>44488078
Awesome. Aren't there a couple more of those?
>>
>>44487839

No. I think its pretty much done anyway. Unless SL anon has a bunch of new ideas (which at this stage frankly I would be surprised) I don't think we are getting much more. And I only have seen one suggestion about a change to Angel since this version came out. So even the fans are running out of steam.
>>
>>44481753
We need more daughters in CYOAs.

> One of your daughters know you are lonely after her mother passes away.
> Plans on getting you your own succumbs harem to fuck for as long as you want.

Paidle is a good girl.
>>
>>44487031
I suggested something similar ages ago and it was ignored so good luck with that. Really for organisation sake all the drawbacks should have been at the very bottom in a separate section with possible text to clarify them a bit if needed (eg they cost 1 point to get 2 points gaining a net 1 pt or just reword the drawbacks section to be choose them for 0 points and gain 1 point per choice etc..)

I've seen a few builds that got this wrong and took them without spending a point to gain 2 points. Some are harsh enough that they could be worth 2 points but then there'd need to be more options that gave 1 point to keep everything balanced. eg 1 1 pt option and 1 2 pt option in every category (light neutral dark)
>>
>>44481693
So maybe I'm reading too far into things, but it kind of sounds like each of the contracts is based on another CYOA. Erin is the Primordial Slime Girl, Jennie the House Fairy, Osprey the Kingdom Crusher, etc. Am I getting it right?
>>
>>44488284
I thought that would go much differently

>warned for reporting a shitposter
What the fuck?
>>
File: 7242309859.jpg (57KB, 959x280px)
7242309859.jpg
57KB, 959x280px
>>44487845
Yes, really.
>>
File: 1407232910742.png (159KB, 400x371px)
1407232910742.png
159KB, 400x371px
>>44488476
>>warned for reporting a shitposter
>>
>>44488609
Not sure how that proves your point, but okay.
>>
>>44487845
>>44488609
>>44488669
Last I checked she was shipped with SDA. Now that SDA is a girl, I wonder how that's working out for them. Who's the sub?
>>
>>44488476
>warned for reporting a shitposter

Me too. Mods are fags; what else is new?
>>
>>44488127
The picture version is linked for download in the text version.
>>
>>44488734
>SDA: likes anal
>AA: likes chicks
>shipped
Huh. I'm genuinely curious how that works.
>>
>>44488669
Not him, but dyspareunia is a condition where sex is painful. If it's "psychogenic" then I assume the cause is psychological instead of physical. Suffering significant pain whenever someone touches your vag could definitely count as having a broken vag.

>>44488734
Angel's a major sub. She's had multiple abusive gfs and has a fetish for being choked.
>>
>>44488418
That makes sense to me.

Agnes would be that witch's offer cyoa probably where she gets startled and turns you into a little girl. Judge might be that Monster Master one.
>>
>>44488418
I'm not sure if it's all of them, but some clearly are.

>>44487835
backgrounds aren't bad. And the items at least let you chose if you're a brute, sniper, poisoner, etc.
>>
>>44488911
>Angel's a major sub.
Makes me hard.

>She's had multiple abusive gfs and
Aww. Makes me sad.

>has a fetish for being choked.
Aaaannnd hard again.
>>
File: SI66b.jpg (256KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
SI66b.jpg
256KB, 1920x1080px
>>44488977
>>
>>44488418
Huh.
Can you guess them all?
>>
>>44489035
That is my goal.
>>
>>44489070
May noble Descartes guide you.
>>
>>44488977
I have nothing to add except "me too"
If only she weren't so anti-penis
>>
>>44487839
>>44488185
There might be an update, as I have about 20kb worth of them, but it wouldn't be anytime soon.
>>
>>44489168
Just dick her straight.
>>
>>44489237

>as I have about 20kb worth of them

20kb worth of what?
>>
>>44489248
I doubt anyone on /tg/ is that good.
>>
>>44489263
Ideas on things to add. Though a lot of them have been on there a while, so it's more realistically around 5kb.
>>
>>44489265
You can do it anon. I believe in you.
>>
>>44489307
I haven't got laid since Clinton was president. I can't do it.
>>
File: Maybe Angel Maybe Not.jpg (109KB, 1313x271px) Image search: [Google]
Maybe Angel Maybe Not.jpg
109KB, 1313x271px
>>44488911
When did she say she has a choking fetish? I've always suspected pic related was her. But who knows on an anonymous Bhutanese calligraphy forum?

>>44489248
Remember, she has a broken vagina anon.

>>44488902
See above. Anal might be perfect for her.
>>
>>44489362
>>
>>44489248
I would take a different approach. I wouldn't want to deal with her screaming.
>>
>>44489483
Use a gag then.
>>
>>44488977

What thw fuck does this discussion have to do with CYOAs? Is CYOA thread finally kill?
>>
>>44489691
I think it's been dead for awhile. Praises be to allah that it's finally dying
>>
>>44489709
>>44489691

Don't be stupid it's New Years Eve of course this place is going to be pretty dead.
>>
>>44489301

Ah. Yeah there is no rush as long as ideas are still coming that is good.
>>
>>44489732
given the userbase, I don't know why it being New Years Eve matters.
>>
>>44489063
No, sadly. I'm fairly certain I have most of them, but there are a few I have no idea on. But I'll give it a shot anyway.

>Irene
The generic vampire CYOA.

>Palih
Succubus CYOA, specifically (because we've had so many) the one where you hatch from an egg laid by a demon you slept with.

>Agnes
Witch's Apprentice, the mention of "turned into a 12 year old of the opposite gender" is a giveaway.

>Lorelei
Not sure on this one. Possibly the version of the Be The Little Girl CYOA where you get that way by sacrificing real little girls for power?

>Erin
Primordial Slime Girl, obviously.

>Judge
Too many possibilities, there are a lot of "you get a monster companion" CYOAs.

>Nika
Also Witch's Apprentice, might be a reference to something else, too, we've got so many transformation fetish CYOAs.

>Oliver
Sounds like the Alien Paladin.

>Corz
My instinct is Dream Princess, with the emphasis on people being trapped in dreams and the mention of how she goes after homophobic or sexist men.

>Jennie
Almost certainly House Fairy.

>Alaska
I'm drawing a blank on this one, honestly. Might be Quiet, based on "old life erased, told to complete objective, not told what objective is", but that's just a guess.

>Osprey
Looks to be either Kingdom Crusher or Overlord.

So, if the creator of the CYOA would be willing to chime in, how'd I do?
>>
>>44489837
Wait, no, just realized which one Lorelei is. Feeling stupid I didn't see it before I posted. She's the Kitsune CYOA where she's approached you to bake a cake for her party. Duh, that one should have been easy. I'm dumb.
>>
>The last CYOA thread of the year breaks down into (yet another) discussion of how to most efficiently rape Angelanon.
>>
>>44489937
If we go fast, we can dump this one off the board before midnight pacific. I'm doing my part by shitposting like I'm drunk.
>>
>>44489937
I don't want to rape her. I want to be the knight to her princess.
>>
>>44489973
I want to rape her.
>>
>>44490035

Sandra pls.
>>
>>44490035
Stop impersonating my waifu you piece of shit.
>>
>>44489837
Alaska, Lorelei, Oliver, Judge, Nika is wrong
>>44489867
Yeah. The picture made it too easy.
>>
>>44489937
Why? She's probably not even close to attractive.
>>
>>44490133
Allegedly a "short [something] tomboy". So probably short and androgynous due to never doing her hair or makeup properly.
>>
>>44490133
if her sake dungeon forum avatar pic is anything to go by, she looked pretty average. That forum was the place most of the magical realm RP got moved to, to avoid trolls and shitposters.

That site doesn't exist anymore, so take I say with a grain of salt.
>>
File: 1380072651171.jpg (2MB, 2000x4000px) Image search: [Google]
1380072651171.jpg
2MB, 2000x4000px
stop being rapey, guys.
>>
File: 1433779821350.png (2MB, 1200x4422px) Image search: [Google]
1433779821350.png
2MB, 1200x4422px
>>
File: five mages.jpg (2MB, 3024x1888px) Image search: [Google]
five mages.jpg
2MB, 3024x1888px
>>
>>44481753
Apple's power is just too good to pass up. She acts like a great leader and diplomat.

Paidle is her polar opposite, and I just like her. >>44488284 Such a good girl.

Protection and Weaken. Just dominate the battlegrounds, and take prisoners for leverage/Paidle food.
>>
>>44481753
Powers:
>Weaken
>Strike Fire

Daughters:
>Peach
>Dachi

Danger:
>The Adventurers

Oh boy, I have my hands full enough as it is trying to raise my morally-devoid daughters. Next thing I know there's a bunch of young adventurers out to stop me from doing whatever they think it is I'm doing, and "save" my own daughters from me. To make it worse they clearly don't understand I'm actually trying to save them from my daughters, not so much the other way around. Seriously, I don't even want to imagine what would happen should succeed in "rescuing" my daughters, but it sure as hell won't be good for them.
>>
>>44490269
Olympus

Peace
War

Sacrifice
Martyr
Gospel
Muse

world peace soon
>>
>>44490212
Were you there for long? She replaced it with a pic of a blond model that I assume was meant to represent Lady Alice. I'd actually forgot that she started with what looked like a cam pic. Like you said, pretty average.
>>
>>44490289
Tongue
Shapeshifting 2
Conjuration 1
Doomfire

Job: Recruiter

Shouldn't the job section come before point spend if the amount of points you get is dependent on your job?
>>
I've got one doozie of a crack fix we need to try in honor of. This post, it's called "crundle quest the sword art online MMO made by marasmus from apatite science labs" here are thy props thin mortals

yuan-ti prostitute
succubus
scene changes to portal test chamber
accidently prevent major crisis
chest of gold
big fight 4 obtained universal remote
chaos sorceress
big bag of FF7 materia
clan scientist
kim possible
chest of gold
big fight 2
big fight 9
big fight 9
portal gun
Gnoll
scorpion lady
epic fight yuan-ti prostitute dies
dragonborn rogue
big fight 5 obtained bag of ioun stones
cauldren of flying
scene changes to serenity core worlds i
am caught in an underworld firefight
chest of gold
big fight 8
trap marine
halo warthog
gravity gun
sister of battle
D&D +5 greater energy resistance adamantine full plate
big fight 1
human monk
ruby
big fight 4 obtained frostmourne
scene changes to fullmetal artemis
trapped in a stone room
scene changes to portal test chamber
my arrival causes major news
were tiger
cute nympho bisexuals and a ring of stanima
big fight 1
chest of gold
chest of gold
batman utility belt
adventure ends
>>
>>44490269
Home:
>Babylon
Domains:
>Fertility, Trickster
Miracles:
>Martyr, Destiny, Muse, Gospel

sluts everywhere, for everyone. until we overpopulate the earth and end up killing the planet.

Then fuck it, sluts everywhere for everyone in heaven.
>>
>>44490440
It was a crappy cam pic, and from what I could tell brown eyes and a brunette.

The exact opposite of Lady Alice, funny enough. Angelanon sure has low self esteem issues.
>>
>>44490440
That's good enough for me.
>>
>>44490553
I wish I could have seen what my sugar snap looks like.
>>
>>44488284
I agree, daughteru CYOA's are a nice change from waifu ones. Especially since they imply you already got a nice waifu.

But I especially like how this one also acts like an aftermath CYOA. You already obtained superpowers and fulfilled your role of being the Tyrant, you even obtained you waifu along the way. But now you have to face the biggest challenge of all: raise your daughters as a single parent. Oh, and apparently there's some people after you or something.
>>
>>44490785
How about a family CYOA?
>>
>>44490823
I'd love it.
>>
>>44490823
Sounds great. Pick your waifu/husbando, your job, home, your kids, etc.
>>
>>44490553
AA confirmed for 5/10 looks with low self esteem. Perfect.
>>
>>44490902
I tried that once. I made a half-cyoa, but I just couldn't find enough decent images. Also I lost interest in it half-way through.
>>
>>44490823
Anon is going to rape his kids and parents
>>
>>44491016
>images
Finding proper pictures is easily the shittiest part of making a CYOA
>>
>>44491427
You can try pulling and SDA and just find an artist you like, and attempt to use as many of their pics as possible.
>>
>>44491427
I scout for a lot of images. I don't mind looking for art.

I like keeping consistency with all the images in a CYOA. I tend to gather at least 5x the images I actually use.
>>
>>44491623
I'm personally just very picky in any art I use. They have to be relevant, good quality, non-watermarked, similar style of other images I have used, etc.
>>
>>44490556
>>44490627
Right now your waifu is getting boozed up by some crew cut wearing, motorcylce riding butch dyke. After the ball drops she'll take Angel home, bend her over, and ram her 9 inch strapon up Angel's cunny, choking her senseless as she cries from the pain of her snatch condition and begs her to stop. Later Angel will be made to "return the favor" when she smothers Angel with her smelly, poorly kept cunt. Nothing you can say or do will make your waifu want you or your dick instead of being a whore to be used by mentally ill butch lesbian freaks.
>>
>>44491427
Yes, it is the absolute worst. I detest it. I could make kajillions more CYOAs if it weren't for the images.
>>
>>44488418
I think you are to something here anon.

My first reaction was that Corz is tumbler with super powers, but now I realize Corz is dream princess
>>
>>44481668
The Lucky Kid
electrified net 0
stun gun 0

Car 1
Bullet-proof vest 1
Mind-controll-protection bracelet 2
Sniper Rifle 4
Yoka 2

Contracts
Low:
Palih
Med:
Erin
Nika
High:
Corz

Maybe you could add more information or even boni to the contracts? Otherwise there is little reason beyond fluff to take some of the more difficult ones(like Osprey)
>>
age 9=older than me
skin 7
eyes 7
hair 5
breasts 5
butt 7
background 1
personality 9
intelligence 4+3
interests 5+5
height 1
weight 7+9
features 12+6
magical features 14, 7
insanity 13
weapon 16
tell 12
This is her when she was alive
www.deviantart.com/art/Pink-Dress-465262926

this is her real form
spoetamer22.deviantart.com/art/art-trade-Cherise-577600926
>>
File: 200-MAD.jpg (51KB, 500x738px) Image search: [Google]
200-MAD.jpg
51KB, 500x738px
>>44491817
cunny
Jesus, what a childish word to use in the context of the rest of that thought. Just say pussy like a fucking adult, ya cunt.
>>
>>44492586
No need to get so cunnycrushed.
>>
>>44491817
What's your problem with Angel? I know about the old shitstorms. But that was a long time ago. She rarely uses her trip anymore, and only to make relevant posts about the cyoa she made.
>>
File: Great War of Ordion Page 3.png (1MB, 1400x5788px) Image search: [Google]
Great War of Ordion Page 3.png
1MB, 1400x5788px
Hey guys, how is my companions list so far?

I intend to add 15 more, do you think the companions need improvement? Fine as is?
>>
>>44492556
I hope you get gunned down in a drive-by shooting gone right.
>>
>>44493013
Seems alright to me so far.

Please make enough high luck bumblefuck companions for a entire team, I want to be the bumblefuck hero that has a merry gang of bumblefuck idiots that somehow Monty Pythons their way to victory.
>>
I'll just take theses pills
>>
>>44492975
probably some lonely guy who comes here for the fetish cyoas
>>
I'm now installing C++ major and minor
>>
>>44493013
I would make a team accept all the ones I want are from completely different sides. Could we get a perk or boon that lets us gain one companion from another side. Like an unlikely team up kind of deal.

Their descriptions are a lot more detailed. I'm more inclined to use them now. Keep up the good work.
>>
Now installing minor C++, minor java and minor SQL
>>
>>44493013
Generally more descriptive and better written.
>>44493344
>Could we get a perk or boon that lets us gain one companion from another side.
That sounds like a human thing and for a single companion only that doesn't sound unfair. Maybe a discipline point for a companion, or something.
>>
>>44481753
What is up with Dachi? And why is she obsessed with a perfect family? Also why does Apple want her fathers dick so bad?
>>
>>44493922
Why not?
>>
>>44493013
I suggest cutting the borders on the side....
Background color change is great.
>>
Today, just after new years, a kind young woman (okay she's actually a nymphomaniac who begged tit implants off of her grandparents) accused me of having a conversation fetish. I don't know what to do, I think she may be right, now what should I do? I think this place is responsible.
>>
>>44494440
What does that mean?
>>
>>44494440
She was probably making a stupid joke you were supposed to laugh with her about, or she made a dumb insult that was meant to stop you from talking to her. Take your pick.
>>
>>44480533
Appendix is practically useless as many people can live absolutely fine without one. Everyone will pick that (if they haven't had it removed, like myself). I say keep it anyway so that people who don't wanna lose other stuff get "starting points" if ya know what I mean.
>>
>>44494440
Uh
>>
>>44488127
I don't think he's coming back, anon.
>>
>>44494440
Clearly you need to fuck her with your words.
>>
File: cyoa guide.pdf (1B, 486x500px)
cyoa guide.pdf
1B, 486x500px
>>
>>44494578
It's only been a week anon.
>>
>>44494582
I tried, she covered her head and screamed. I'm not joking. It was actually kind of funny.
>>
File: image.jpg (253KB, 1012x1387px)
image.jpg
253KB, 1012x1387px
Hi billy mays here to show you this fantastic selection of 400 knives that went chosen from the last cyoa over a thread ago and it's fun for the whole family, even more fun then don't wake daddy up an if you reply right now you'll get double the offer and post this message in what ever media format for the sale of rinse and repeat (supplies are limited due to an emergency surgery in the studio must be 18 years or older to spam product not yet rated by the bored of health inspections not available insti red this post will self-destruct UNTILL said thread stops the presses)
>>
File: 1444848786470.jpg (20KB, 575x323px) Image search: [Google]
1444848786470.jpg
20KB, 575x323px
>>44494440
>>44494604
>>
>>44493013
The way it currently is is fine. Maybe you could make the neutral faction guys more numerous?
>>44493344
>Perk which allows you to take a companion from another faction.
this should be a thing, but it has a major drawback
>>
File: 1450867785524.png (158KB, 504x334px) Image search: [Google]
1450867785524.png
158KB, 504x334px
>>44493439
>human only

>>44495718
>have a nasty drawback

Both sound awful. Don't bother if you're going to put restrictions on something that doesn't give a clear advantage other than customization.
>>
>>44493013
>Russians are stupid, violent orcs
>Chinese are stupid ogres
>Japanese are beautiful kitsune
kek
>>
File: 1450831275631.jpg (5MB, 900x5430px) Image search: [Google]
1450831275631.jpg
5MB, 900x5430px
>>
>>44493013
The black on red hurts my eyes to read.
>>
>>44493013
They all feel a little more real than before, and you've pretty organically avoided defining them by a single life event, trait, or talent. For that reason, though, I find that naming conditions like inferiority complex tends to distract from the realness of characters like Oisin. Is there some other way you can demonstrate his insecurity? Or how unreadable Pandora is, no matter the occasion?

You have some characters like Saori and Gobb who stand apart from their kin, and it's important to make them read like they lived their way there instead of getting "authored". A reference to the Grimefist family motto could lend some weight to his unusual history. How about Saori's design philosophy? Was she really building powered armor before the recruiters came?

It's hard to ask these questions about characters that aren't solid already, so you're in a good spot. Ask them, answer them, show more, tell less. They'll come to life.
>>
>>44495823
>>44495718
>>44493439
It deserves a /fair/ drawback. It's not even about balance, just natural consequence. For friendship or mission, will you endure the nasty stares, the travelling by backroads, and most of all, each other?
>>
>>44495977
Skin: (7) Light
Eyes: (10, Reroll:1) Red
Hair: (8) Blonde
Breasts: (3) Her breasts are small.
Ass: (9) You can squeeze it with your hand.
Background: (3) Daughter of a politician.
Personality: (4) Calm and cool.
Intelligence & Athletics: (3) Extremely Intelligent (Reroll:10)
Interest: (10) Television & Mass media. (Reroll:3) Has famous blog with loyal followers.
Height: (3) 2-3 Heads shorter than me.
Weight: (3) Skinny (Reroll: 4)
Distinctive Physical Features: (5) Muscular
Insanity: (20) Twin Sister, (Reroll: 20) Triplets, (Reroll 2: 15) First Sister, (Reroll 3: 6) Second Sister, (Reroll 3: 19) Third Sister
Weapons: (3) Fists and legs.
Tell Table: (14) Starts coming onto me hard.

So CYOA general basrd on my rolls tell me how fuck am I?
>>
File: 1451544746932.png (127KB, 566x664px) Image search: [Google]
1451544746932.png
127KB, 566x664px
>>44496388
I like the sound of that anon. Flavorful and not needlessly painful to put up with. Now this is how to do drawbacks. Ones that feel natural and not something horribly forced just because.
>>
>>44496411
Really, really fucked

heres mine I rolled up like, last week

Are twin sisters that are both older than me, so, I'm going to go with 21.
They have light skin and black eyes with blond hair.
They have D-cups with average asses
They are from another country
Twin 1 acts very proper and courteous while Twin 2 is shy
Twin 1 is secretly very intelligent and Twin 2 is a genius and has won awards for her intellect
Twin 1 is a black belt in martial arts and Twin 2 loves to cook
They are both skinny and taller than me (fffuck)
They have tattoos as well! Apparently with my name on it some where... nice?

Twin 1 is dedicated and obsessive over me, and wont let any one else in, accept for her sister
Twin 2 must be close to me at all times or she will enter a blood lust that will not end until I am near (going to work will be fun)
Twin 1s weapon of choice is hand to hand combat. Fitting, as shes a black belt
Twin 2s weapon of choice is a piano wire

Since there twins I thought the 19 I rolled seemed fitting, so they time travel. As to if its true or not... Fuck it

Twin 1s tells are she bites her thumb until it bleeds, and starts filddeling with the nearest sharp object
Twin 2s tell is she start blurting out random numbers and starts masturbating, no matter the circumstances.

Welp
Nice knowing you guys.
>>
>>44496415
Mind you, depending on race relations or the state of the countryside, it may still feel like needless suffering. But neither did you HAVE to take the necromancer orc with you.
>>
File: cyoabatquest.jpg (1MB, 1600x4920px) Image search: [Google]
cyoabatquest.jpg
1MB, 1600x4920px
>>44481753
Strike Fire. Spontaneous combustion you're immune to is ridiculously versatile
Protection. Best form of healing is to not get hit.

Apple. God damn, that's a lot of mini-knights.
Orah. Kids these days, etc.

Black Prince. I like how the Black Prince seems like one of the least assholish BBEGs even though he looks like the most assholish one. He's basically shota Char.

I have to wonder what kind of eldritch overdeity the Tyrant married, because some of these powers seem way, way beyond anything in my arsenal. I get the impression if she was still alive she could've solo'd any one of the dangers by herself.
>>
File: Food Magician.png (1MB, 1800x885px)
Food Magician.png
1MB, 1800x885px
And done. Not bad for a first try.
>>
>>44496894
Nice. One Awakened Pinata Golem to take away, please. Let's face it, I don't have much to lose from being cockblocked anyway and having a fish bro is more important.
>>
>>44496894
Pizzagram. I most know what's in the mystery box.
>>
>>44496894
I must know what's behind the pizzagram
>>
>>44496894
Meat Fairy best familiar. Because MEAT. Delicious, delicious meat.
>>
>>44496894
A chill runs down your spine as an amorphous limb tears free of the pizzagram and you first hear your familiar's voice.

"I have waited far too long to meet you, my Master."
>>
File: ArchDemon Roommate v1-0-0.jpg (5MB, 1200x7130px) Image search: [Google]
ArchDemon Roommate v1-0-0.jpg
5MB, 1200x7130px
So, I took a break from Souls CYOA to make this. If anyone takes this CYOA seriously, I'm going to murder you and your family.

I was going to name it Semen Demon CYOA.
>>
Rolled 8 (1d8)

>>44497271
Rolling the satanic die.
>>
>>44497390
>Lyleth
Just what I wanted.

I'm gonna make her my slave for all of eternity for the anal. Gonna live in the villa and have succubi maids, and I'll work at Styx HQ. I don't need much provisions.
>>
>>44495977

Ooh, an interesting result.

Skin: Very light/pale
Eyes: Blue
Hair: Purple
Breasts: Average
Ass: Average
Background: Magical Girl
Personality: Calm and Cool
Intelligence: Extremely Intelligent (failed genius roll)
Interests: (got a 20, forced to reroll due to Background) Martial Arts (Black Belt in Tae Chi due to additional roll being between 1-5, 3 I think. Tae Chi seems to fit someone so calm)
Height: A Head Taller
Weight: Skinny (-2 from breasts and ass, making her flat in both)
Distinctive Physical Features: Albino
Insanity: Supernatural Connection from a past life (How fitting)
Weapons: Traps
Tells: Starts spouting random numbers, she leaves and goes somewhere you'll never find her (also fitting)

>> a teenaged albino witch girl who believes we have a supernatural connection from a past life.

I feel so used.
>>
>>44497271
Not bad. I like this one. Make it longer
>>
>>44497633
YOu DELETED THE FILE WHYY
>>
I fucked up. Reposting again.

>>44497271
Made some minor text changes, save this one instead. I forgot to add a certain piece of information in.

Basically, if you choose for them to be your slave, you gain the same power that they had and they can no longer use theirs against you.

>>44497601
Considered making an Archangel Roommate CYOA to mirror this, but to be honest, it'd be pretty boring.
>>
>>44497633
Hey guys I'm making a CYOA about getting robotic parts and am almost done with the text phase save for one thing.
I need a generic vial/serum/injection item, I already have Psionics and Nanomachines but I can't really think of anything else. Anyone want to give me a hand?

Also, does anyone want a companion option? It would play into getting your robot parts.
>>
>>44497666
Found a spelling mistake. I fixed it.

I might add more archdemons in the future, but this was really just a small, fun project for myself. I worked on it all day today and yesterday.
>>
>>44493013
Is it just me, or is every second line in a different font size?
>>
>>44497633

>Archangel CYOA
>Your Contract counts as marriage
>You start as minor partner is the relationship, so she's using you as she wishes.

>After a year
>>Your angelic blood is stronger than thought/you were upgraded.
>>You can get your new wife to leave her job because your angelic blood is stronger than hers if you take a seperate life with one of the jobs.
>>Old Testament/Talmic God's Rules: There no raping your wife, although there is rules.
>>Your wife now is bound to sub to you. She'll take whatever you dish out, and is eternally bound to do whatever you want.
>>Special bioroids are available as maids, and are even fuckable. (Sexbots are not cheating.) They also are mostly intelligent.
>>
>>44497670
>>44497702

Make it to where you can make D your semen slave bitch or something and you are the new ruler of hell
>>
File: cyoamothland.jpg (879KB, 1800x4000px)
cyoamothland.jpg
879KB, 1800x4000px
>>44497673
How about an experimental liquid plasma infusion that allows you to do a super mode where you can fight people with hardlight, emit plasma blasts and do other weird energy stuff? Sorta like the mad science version of the light crystals those guys at Princeton U came up with.

>companion option

I'm down with this if you can have a turret that attaches to your back and can be deployed to defend you, like Scorponok and Blackout in the first Bayformers movie

>Archangel Roommate CYOA

I want this. Play up how eldritch and unknowable they are, go classic old testament. Basically Shiny Dogmatic Eldritch Abomination Roomate CYOA.
>>
>>44497754
Shit. Meant to link the last part to >>44497670. Mea culpa.
>>
>>44497670
That took you just two days?
All the writing?
All the finding images?
All the designing and making things pretty?
Oh hell…
>>
>>44497754
So a sci-fi berserker mode? Sounds good.

So like a drone?
>>
>>44497721
It's more in the personalities of the angels. I'm not sure how I'd vary between all of them who have good behaviours. Demons, on the other hand...

>>44497754
Now that's something to consider.
>>
>>44497670
>Mhyrienne
>Hillside manor
>Siren maids
>Styx HQ

That was a pretty easy decision, really. Mhyrienne manages to hit a lot of my buttons.
>>
File: politechuckle.jpg (110KB, 817x817px)
politechuckle.jpg
110KB, 817x817px
>>44497271

This has given me an idea for a cyoa. Seven deadly sins girlfriends.

Pride: Absolutely obnoxious bitch, constantly complaining about perceived slights and petty anecdotes of her day, total attention whore, spends pretty much all day on social media

Sloth: Lazy slob with no ambitions who mooches off you so she doesn't have to do anything.

Lust: A girl who goes through guys like m&m's, she will probably cheat on you because she accepts cock from any guy whose a 6/10+ and asks nicely. She's destined to be one of those party girls that gets burnt out by age 30 due drugs, alcohol, and hard partying since she was in middle school. Unless you really work at it, your "relationship" will be completely sexual, soulless, and brief.

Greed: Gold-digging bitch who is either into you for your money, sees you have potential to be wealthy, is so preoccupied with her career that she doesn't have time to get someone better, or she's a poor person who really wants to be wealthy and makes that her main goal in life. Whatever the reason, she will act like a royally spoiled teen brat up to 11, constantly complaining about finances and her possesions no matter how much she/you two have.

Wrath: A girl who constantly has fits of nagging, whining, drama, and sometimes even violence, where she just starts throwing household items onto the floor, or at you. The smallest bullshit sets her off, and she has no ability to control her anger. She's lost pretty much all her female friends long ago, and the only people who put up with her are guys who pretend to be her friend in the hope of sex.

Envy: A girl with an inferiority complex who will do bullshit like "test" breakup with you and other similar nonsense to see if you really like her, go through your phone/computer to make sure you're not cheating, yell at you for being with females other than her, and similar to greed will always complain about material possessions, but mostly in relation to what others have in comparison.
>>
>>44497785
I've had a lot of practice with photoshop, so I know my way around it well. Finding art took awhile, you're really only seeing less than a third of the images I saved. Happens to all the CYOAs I make.

>>44497817
They're all based on the seven deadly sins. Except Lilly.
>>
>>44497817
>no fetishbait gluttony gf
>>
>>44497670
Do we get any powers if we don't enslave our old masters?
>>
>>44497817
Do it anon.
>>
>>44497814
>Not Aezureah
Sure she's lazy but you really only have to clean an apartment and run a cool games shop. You even get a cute cuddle demon. You can't get much comfier than that.
>>
>>44497810

Brash or Forward or Hesitant except when healing? That sorta stuff?

The kinks? Angels who are married can have sex. Masturbation was never wrong: the verse was because of a jold jewish tradition where teh brother fucks his wife's widow if she had no children from the marriage. The guy lusted after her and kept pulling out! (Spilling his seed on the ground.) Don't fall for the xtian lies!

(So if masturbation is legal, 'porn' (even just romance novels that hit at the sex) are legal as well.)
>>
>>44497864
I'm pretty sure Mhyrienne would be down with cuddling. Imagine holding her and whispering sweet compliments to her. She'd absolutely melt.
>>
>>44497670
Oh I like.
>>
>>44497670
>seven sins themed
>references
The smallest details you put into this are the best
>>
File: really.gif (985KB, 500x252px) Image search: [Google]
really.gif
985KB, 500x252px
>>44497833

Really now?! Gee, I didn't notice!

Seriously though, that's why it inspired me. Reading through each of them, they don't sound like demons in hell at all, they sound like really chill and amicable fantasies of girls in real life based off the seven deadly sins.

Your CYOA wasn't at all supposed to be serious. I'd like mine to show why sins are indeed bad things.
>>
>>44497810
It sounds like it would be fun if you're up to it... Just make each of them "good" in a different way, and lacking in others. If the demons aren't all bad why should the Angels have to be all good?
>>
>>44497785
Why am I laughing at Myhreen not having horns?
Why is the title "roommate" when you're someone's slave? Roommates don't tell you they're going to rape you
I liked Lilly based of the intro, but based on the few girls I've read so far, she's the only one who acts like a demon and will abuse the fuck out of your contract. I also think it's sad that her description is lolsorandumb, but I suppose that's the point.
>>44497833
It looks really nice. I constantly get reminded I need to take time to make mine pretty.
Any advice on using background images? I can see the background, but the text is still easy to read
>>
>>44497847
I should have mentioned it but technically, yes. You're a powerful demon so you should get powers eventually. What they are is up to you at this point.

>>44497869
Well now, this puts things into perspective.

Mind break-loving angels, ho!
>>
>>44497921
>Mind break-loving angels
Already 10/10
>>
>>44497817
The way you've written it, it isn't a "which would you like the most", but a "which is the least shitty"
Sloth. Hands down. She's basically a living fucktoy that wouldn't stop you
>>44497833
I kinda wish I hadn't seen that
>>
>>44497754
For a second I thought that was Angelanon Roommate CYOA.
>>
>>44497670
With the Semen Demon power how weak is the Changeling power?
>>
>>44497919
I wrote it in less than two days. It's not meant to be serious or make any sense.

There's many ways to make text stand out. Text backgrounds is the easiest. You can also do things like add a stroke or drop shadow to the text so it stands out more. It's all in the colours.

The shadows I have for most of the text on the noisy backgrounds is very dense with 100% opacity, for example.

>>44497978
It probably means she's not as accurate in her transformations or she can't hold the form for extended periods of time.
>>
>>44497670
I like all these girls except Lilly. Fuck me.

Archdemon: Felira
Estate: Fancy Mansion
Maids: Succubi
Career: Big D's Slave
>>
>>44497670
Hot desu
>>
>>44497955

W-where would get living fucktoy from that admittedly basic description?

Negative reinforcement is a poor incentive. Was thinking of giving sin-related benefits to each girl, of course.

Lust: Looks like whatever girl you'd be most sexually attracted to would look like, even if you don't know what that would be.

Greed: Her dad is a wealthy, but ridiculous pushover and yes-man that spoils her like crazy. He just does not know how to say no, and that could apply to you too.

Sloth: Her parents pay for her rent and basics, ostensibly while she completes university, but she almost never goes to class and barely gets around to her assignments. You'd have access to her place, and could live there as long as you're together, or until her parents stop paying rent, whichever comes first.
>>
>>44498091

Hey, wait, hidden genius! Of course the Sloth girl should have the least punishing negative. It's the "easiest" choice, after all.
>>
>>44498060
Felira as a maid?

Damn, I cant choose.
>>
>>44497919
If this were a waifu CYOA, I'd pick Lilly. Feels like I can get her flustered easily.
But it's not, so I pick Azure. Unlike the others, she won't rape me or want/suggest I rape her.
I'd have picked Mhyrie if it weren't for her kink. That's worse than rape - at least Felira will have to stop when she's orgasmes, and can't go indefinitely.
She's smart, has power armour and is adorable.
But I'm a slave, not a husband.

>Azure
>not make her a slave after the first year
>poolside villa
>sirens
>Stux HQ
Azure won't rape me, will never force me to do anything, will only use her powers to stop me from raping her which I'm not going to do, her kink is the best kink and her job is simple to do.
>>
>>44498091
You say Sloth won't do anything, not leaving the house or cleaning. She'll sleep, or be barely awake.
What would the embodiment of Sloth do if I'm feeling horny?
She won't run. She won't bother to say no. She won't close her mouth or legs. She's a cocksleeve
>>
>>44498219
>Going full chaste
>In what's clearly a lewd CYOA
Anon what are you doing
>>
>>44498247
Acting like I would assuming the scenario is real. I'm a slave for a year, they own my body and can fuck with my mind. Unlike you, I'm not into rape or being mind controlled into thinking it isn't rape.
And I did choose with my dick, I chose the girl that likes romance.
>>
>>44498219
>I'd have picked Mhyrie if it weren't for her kink. That's worse than rape

Toys and orgasm denial is pretty far away from being as bad as rape, Anon. It's also quite nice of the person doing it is doing it correctly, as a way to build you up for a really strong orgasm at the end, rather than just blue-ballsing you.

Mhyrie is still best girl.
>>
>>44498308
>I choose with my dick.
Why didn't you choose Lynneth then if your dick was making the choices. The dick always goes for somebody like Lynneth
>>
do you like having stats, like a strength and agility stat, in CYOAs? I understand that they can be fun to minmax or give you an idea of how your build compares, but do they harm the CYOA?
>>
>>44496894

>No one is picking the dairy centaur

What the fuck guys? Literally the best option.
>>
>>44498384
Stats can go either way in helping or hindering CYOAs. I think min/max is fun and so is making jack of all trade builds.
>>
>>44498384
I like stats if they actually mean something, like certain skills or weapons require certain stats, or something like that. Otherwise they're kind of pointless.
>>
>>44498408
Maybe they don't like massive mooing mammaries...
>>
>>44498347
She's a mad scientist and I keep thinking of a build from the CYOA were Angels make you a girl.
She wants to experiment on you. I'm her slave. She won't accept no ie rape.
Mhyrie could be best girl
>>44498368
Because she's a powerslut. Where's the love, the romance? The cuddling, the relationship?
She just wants your dick, not you. I'm not a whore.
>>
>>44497670
I seriously can't decide how to choose they all have good points.
Its a three way tie between the best three Lynneth, Mhyrienne, and Lyleth. Though Felire and Kyleth are also good choices.

Probably choose Lyleth though.
>>
>>44498469
>She wants to experiment on you. I'm her slave.

She's not really a mad scientist, though. She invents sex toys and sex machines and wants to use then on you, and wants you to use them on her. And while you're doing all those things to each other, she wants you to tell her how pretty she us and how much you love her and what she's doing. You know, normal things that loving couples do during sex anyway. She's honestly pretty vanilla. She just wants validation and love.
>>
>>44498384

I don't see the point in it. Let them decide how "strong" they will be via their choices and not stat points. There are no rolls in CYOA after you've made your choices so it seems odd to add them.
>>
>>44498523
No, the vanilla girl is Azure. You know, the girl that loves kissing, cuddling, slow sex and sleeping in the same bed.
Having things shoved up your urethra is not vanilla.
>>
>>44497670
>Mhyrienne
>Floating fortress
>Changelings
>Valhalla Colosseum

Option two of cause, though it would be more of a marriage. As for my job... Cybernetic Lovecrafian Colosseum End Boss coming at ya!
>>
>>44498585
>Having things shoved up your urethra

...What do you think sex toys are, Anon? Because sounding wasn't mentioned anywhere in the cyoa. You realize she probably just makes complicated science-dildos, right?
>>
>>44498623
>An arch demon likely millennia old who built power armour in hell, which is apparently impressive
>will only make basic sex toys
>>
File: CYOA-rubric2.png (94KB, 718x620px) Image search: [Google]
CYOA-rubric2.png
94KB, 718x620px
made me laugh
>>
>>44498658
You're making a lot of assumptions about the specifications of Mhyrie's sex toys. I guess we'll just have to agree to disagree.
>>
>>44498701
You do you.
>>
>>44498701
You do you.
I like her, but I'm not willing to be the slave of someone that wants to rape or use her toys on me (especially when she doesn't give me the specifics to those toys).
Without Azure, the CYOA would be a case of "which of the options is least bad", which to me is Mhyrie
>>
>All these nerds taking the CYOA seriously
Hope you and your families enjoy being murdered
>>
>>44481693
>>44489837
>>Judge
>Too many possibilities, there are a lot of "you get a monster companion" CYOAs.
It's the Familliar CYOA, where one option of the setting is where you should combat others.

>Oliver
That CYOA where you choose red/green/blue powers and take faction to hate you one of which is Anonimous or something like that. Not sure what his connection To Lorelei is.

>Nika
Not sure,might be many, for example the Maiden the social powers witch from Witch CYOA

>Alaska
Hard one, no ideas.
>>
File: 1446534042805.png (4MB, 2536x3160px) Image search: [Google]
1446534042805.png
4MB, 2536x3160px
>>44490823
>>44491088
>>
File: choice.png (182KB, 707x488px) Image search: [Google]
choice.png
182KB, 707x488px
>>
File: 1449363282040.png (455KB, 1057x457px) Image search: [Google]
1449363282040.png
455KB, 1057x457px
>>44497976
>>
File: 1451321603150.jpg (223KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1451321603150.jpg
223KB, 1920x1200px
>>44498809
There is no choice
>>
>>44498811
Actually Wacky science adventures sound great, and I'm sure Angelanon will help me with creating something to turn people into the little girl. Maybe we could create super powerful out of control AI that treat everyone like princesses.
>>
>>44498802
I've never fully understood this CYOA tbqh. Is this like some stealthy 'incest is actually pretty fucked up' message being relayed here?
>>
>>44498219
>I'd have picked Mhyrie if it weren't for her kink. That's worse than rape

I'd like to point out one particular pro of Mhyrienne's:
>Despite her complaints, she'll never really pose a serious threat to you unless you push her too far.
That, combined with her desire to be complimented (especially when indulging in her kink), should be enough that you could probably set up some ground rules for the times you are the target (or potentially avoid said occurences entirely).
>>
>>
>>44498770
In the future, instead of being a bitch, you could just hide discussions you don't like.
>>
>>44498898
And she's my second choice. She's still a demon, and she still owns me.
And what is "a serious threat"? Doing things to my body that I don't like isn't a serious threat. And if you die, you just tedowat, so that isn't a threat either.
>>
>>44498944
Calm down lad. I don't dislike the discussion, I just think it's funny how the creator literally says 'If anyone takes this CYOA seriously, I'm going to murder you and your family' and the immediate reaction of like three or four people is to start a little waifu war. It's no big deal either way, really. In the future, maybe you could be a little less defensive.
It's nice to see a bit of well-made OC in CYOA, even if it is fairly inconsequential.
>>
>>44499016
And I think it's annoying when someone writes an epic passive aggressive statement that does nothing but trying to rile up people.
>>
>>44498966
>And what is "a serious threat"? Doing things to my body that I don't like isn't a serious threat. And if you die, you just tedowat, so that isn't a threat either.
I'd think stuff that'd result in psychological damage or stuff like that would count. Probably anything torturous in general.

But as I said (or at least meant), considering how her entry is written in general, I'd think she'd prefer recieving compliments to doing stuff to you that you explicitly don't like. On top of that, she seems more bent on research than exerting her ownership status.
>>
>>44499064
I completely agree, but I'm not risking it when Azure is an option.
>>
>>44497802
You're probably not around to see this since I've been out for dinner but-sort of, and yes. Emphasis for the former would be on overclocking to do really weird wave-particle energy being crap for a short while rather than the HULK SMASH kind of berserker.

>>44497810
I stand by the concept of FEAR NOT Roomate CYOA because cosmic horror+slice of life=hilarity, though I'm not wholly adverse to the waifu stuff.
>>
File: Spadesy fantasy.jpg (106KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Spadesy fantasy.jpg
106KB, 768x1024px
>>44480592
Is SDA supposed to be so OP here? I suppose that some people might be turned off by the buttstuff, but other than that's she's pretty much the baseline well-rounded vanilla good option for this CYOA.

Also, Spadesy. I'd treat her well, and there would be no incompatibilities in how we want to live. I might get her to cut down on her maid uniform use though, in favour of other fun options.

>What do you really enjoy in their CYOAs?
Honestly, I couldn't tell you which CYOAs are hers without looking it up. I've never given much of a care for CYOA celebrities either way; there are only 6 CYOAA that I could associate with their work, and most of those are because they're named more or less directly after something they made.

>Why do you like the anime picture of them?
Pretty eyes, touchable hair, bright smile. Specific maid outfit is honestly not that bad compared to some other maid outfits, sexy even. Some of the most attractive breasts in the CYOA (the black ribbon, buttons, trim, and vertical ribbing on her shirt is very important to this impression somehow). The implied arched back and that slight flush to the cheek, stemming from industrious enthusiasm rather than inebriation or embarrassment, are both really attractive to me as well. The background reminds me of her love of cooking, which is something we can share together both in bed and out of it. Really the more I look at it and associate it with the character described, the more it seems like the brightest, most open, and exuberant face of any of them.

(cont'd)
>>
>>44499219
To the author of that CYOA, I'd suggest a version counter of some sort somewhere in the image (one of the top corners, for example).
>>
File: 1401929215594.jpg (1MB, 1579x1429px) Image search: [Google]
1401929215594.jpg
1MB, 1579x1429px
>>44498809
I'd rather help Hitler win.

>>44498811
Any CYOA that lets me be with Angel is a good CYOA.
>>
File: Spadesy presenting coy.jpg (70KB, 426x600px) Image search: [Google]
Spadesy presenting coy.jpg
70KB, 426x600px
>>44480592
>>44499237
>Where do you go on vacation and what do you do while there?
Hmm, let's see: we both work pretty nonstop most of the time, so we would probably be the kind of couple that really values downtime at home; a chance to enjoy the personal space that we've carved out for ourselves without distraction. For those exciting vacations where we want to get away, we'd probably go somewhere hot and humid where we could let it all hang out, like Hawai'i or Singapore. We'd do a lot of fucking, lazing, shopping, cooking, meeting new people, eating out (ha), being creative, being physically active outdoors - sometimes more than one of these at a time.

>A bit about the campaign they run or the CYOA they make for you?
I wouldn't force their hand on such things, it would be totally up to them whether they do something for me and how they'd do it.
>What would you do while in her body?
I don't think such details of our sex lives is any of your business, really. I will say that ejaculation is definitely on the menu, but beyond that I'll let you use your imagination.

>Have fun and happy Valentine's day!
Happy New Years', Spadesy! I promise I'll love you well and truly forever for the duration of this CYOA's hypothetical future!
>>
>>44492302
>boni
Money?
>>44486976
Well, it was my new year's present to /cyoag/. I'll never end up on the cyoa maker waifu cyoa, so I have to do it myself
>>44489837
>>44498771
Not gonna lie, I really would have preffered you used spoilers. It sucks if only two people get to enjoy something because they're too hasty and read the replies instead of going "whataminute, where have I seen this before?"
Nika: Isn't a CYOA, but what happens when you become the apprentice of the Witch in Witch's Apprentice.
Irene is a build, probably angelanons to be honest, because it's impossible to say the CYOA is one person when it's about making a character
And yes, they're all right. Nice job. Glad to know I wasn't too obscure, but maybe I ended up too easy.

I don't know if you can geuss Alaska. I think there's enough information at least, but that's easy for me to say.
>>
>>44499413
what would you like to be called if you were added? how do you feel about being waifud like in >>44499237 ?
>>
>>44499413
Sorry for that. But i guess most people would read the CYOA before the comments, so most would enjoy guessing it.
>>
>>44499413
The bets stuff in Alaska is kinda wierd, somehow i don't remember anything like that. the closest thing is IT or that twin companion from Queit. but that laready deconfirmed. And the connection of lorelei and Olivers stil la mystery.
>>
>>44497271
Wow, this looks really good.
>>
>>44498929

The first one really hit home anon.

I thought CYOAs were supposed to be fun.
>>
On an unrelated note, what are those people who can figure out where an antique comes from and determine their worth called? I need it for CYOA.
>>44499465
Depends on how extreme the autism is. If people waifu me like the guy you quoted, I'd be grossed out. If they say they want me to make a CYOA for them, that's lovely.
I already have a name
>>44499533
you're totally right, but still.
>>44499589
it's not Quiet. I totally forgot about it and another one I really like when I made it. I'll probably expand on it later, because I like personifying CYOA's without making them sluts.
I can see why you'd think it, but there's the "makes herself a friend" bit. I know when I reveal it at least one guy will scream at me.
>Connection between Lorelei and Oliver
I can't hint at it without ruining it, sorry.
>>
>>44499219
Finished my build.
Terrain: Grassland (5)
Estate:

Caslte Walls (10)
-Self-Reparing (5)
-Supernatural Durability (5)
-Automated Turrets (5)

Barracks (10)
-21st Century Weaponry (10)

Hospital (10)
-Self-Replenishing Supplies (5)
-High Technology Equipment (15)

Settlement (5)
-Electricity and Plumbing (10)

Townsfolk (Default)
Planar Affinity (10)
Mages (15)

Undeath (15)
-Obey Commands (5)

Automata (10)

Honour Guard (5)
-200 Soldiers (10)

Cult (10)
-200 Cultists (10)

Harem (15) (Gender: Female, Kitsunes)
-100 Harem (10)

Gifts:
Immortality (10)
-No need to eat, drink, breathe, or sleep (10)

Eldritch Bride (40)

Legendary Weapon (15)
-Store in/pull from thin air at any time (10)

Shiet took awhile.
>>
>>44481228
>Present
Allies: Polly, Diana
Bosses: Sam, Miriam
>Myth
Ally: Urd
Boss: Duvaineth
>Feudal
Ally: Emmy
Boss: Lyubitshka
>Colonial
Ally: Carnelian
Boss: Smootchin
>Future
Ally: Ramani
Boss: Holly
>Last Chance Boss Conversion
Holly

>Era Order
Modern, Feudal, Colonial, Future, Myth

>Final Party
Me, Polly, Diana, Urd, Emmy, Carnelian, Ramani, Holly (honourable mention: Lyubitshka)

>Final Boss
???
>>
New thread >>44500028

>>44500010
I like it.
>>
This is what I got for a CYOA right now, for the intro: http://pastebin.com/tNjAtQaZ
If I write "he" instead of mentor/they/the last avatar, will you understand that it can be a girl? Writing "they" all the time is just so odd. I really don't care if you'd prefer it is a dude or a chick that teaches you.
>>44500032
there's at least an extra hour worth of thread left.
>>
>>44498677
I aim for 4/4 on the middle two and 3/4 on the last one. The intent of my work is to fit with the setting and plot of the player's choice; what sort of plot fits the CYOA is conveyed through its choices. So I write nothing for them.

I guess I get a CYO out of CYOA.
>>
>>44500064
>there's at least an extra hour worth of thread left.
this is a strange way to think.
>>
>>44481282
Trech > Alkad >> Revanta >>>> Qarud
>>
>>44497762
The price of anything I can purchase will not be more than 20 USD, take wild card to become a hardcore republican, then take my household and any land I own becoming my very own state, then buy up all of the UK, then Europe, then the world. Rejoice mortals, for Trump 2.0 has come!
>>
>>44498677
how do I into more structure?
How do I into making players write about their choices and adventures?
>>
>>44500121
these are mysteries that only SDA and the Scientist have solved, my friend

I think it is probably to do with throwing plot hooks at them as if you were throwing tomatoes at kim jong un
>>
>>44500140
If that's what I think it is, my next thing will be fucked up with plot hooks. I'm aiming for every item having a backstory, but we'll see.
You haven't just bought armor, you got it as a reward from defending a kingdom from an invasion.
Or am I totally misunderstanding what a plot hook is? And instead it's "some weird shit is going on over there"?
>>
File: 1451027444739.png (18KB, 424x426px) Image search: [Google]
1451027444739.png
18KB, 424x426px
>>44500203
>my next thing will be fucked up with plot hooks.
>I'm aiming for every item having a backstory
>>
>>44500233
Fire sword: A magical hilt that summons a flame that burns eternal. Any fire started by the sword can be extinguished with a thought.
Your mentor got the sword from saving a newly hatched Phoenix from a tidal wave, and as a reward received its first tail feather. A [blank] determined that the Phoenix who gave the feather was the prince of Phoenix, and that the feather could be used to imbue powerful fire magic into an item.

Where [blank] = whatever the name of a dude that can figure out where an item is from and what it's worth
I will get you to make more than one build god dammit!
>>
>>44500303
valuator/valuer/antiquarian?
>>
>>44500313
>antiquarian
Rolling with that, thanks
>>
File: image.jpg (491KB, 1279x1651px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
491KB, 1279x1651px
>>44497670
>>44497702
Fancy estate says, "Not my think" instead of thing. Just letting you know.

I am very happy that the Souls cyoa is going to be by you, because if you just whipped this up, you rock!

Keep up the great work and cant wait to see the finished souls!
>>
>>44500382
this is really nice and useful, thanks
>>
>>44500382
>Samurai is popular on the Yamato server
>Can't wield spears
Fucking nips.
>>
>>44497670
I like it a lot. Really great work.

Pretty bizarre that you can end up with Erelyra as a slave but can still end up working as one of the IT guys at the bank she runs, Guess given that you're a level six nobody is expecting you to stay in a shitty position for long.

I'd probably go Kyleth, choose to enslave Kyleth (obviously), Floating Fortress, Succubi and Styx HQ.
>>
>>44497670
Oh yeah guarantee is misspelled in the Winery description as well.
>>
>reddit posts my CYOA
Ass.
>>
File: Princess of Tomorrow.jpg (612KB, 661x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Princess of Tomorrow.jpg
612KB, 661x1000px
>>44481404
Neutral Princess
============
-----Light Benefits-----
Rebellious Princess
Angelic Guardian
Princess of the Arts
Princess Superior (+2 benefits)
Princess of Learning
Fae Kingdom
-----Neutral Benefits-----
Magic Upgrade
Little Girl / Wise Matron (24 years old)
Rival Stepsister (+2 benefits)
Millenium Princess
-----Dark Benefits-----
Not-So-Royal Behaviour
Peasants Revolt! (+2 benefits)
>>
File: image.jpg (3MB, 1806x3797px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
3MB, 1806x3797px
>>44500455
Doesn't say can't, just not under most popular?
>>
>>44481668
>>44481693
>Backstory
The Question (+4 tokens)
>Armoury
Weaponry:
1 - Stun Club
3 - Electrified Net
Defense:
1 - Bulletproof Vest
2 - Armour
1 - Handcuffs
4 - Stealth Mask
2 - Mind-Control Bracelet
Transport:
none
>Teammates
none
>Contracts
Irene
Palih
Agnes
Lorelai
Nika

I'm assuming the Silenced Pistol comes with a more or less infinite supply of clips/magazines and cartridges that also don't show up on metal scanners, else it's pretty useless.
>>
>>44499045
In his defense, that specific threat was made by the op in his first post (the family murdering).
>>
>>44488476
>>44488772
Maybe you don't really understand what a shitpost is, so your overzealous/frivolous reports constitute an abuse of the report system, which is a rule violation.

Which, considering the completely unfounded accusations of "shitposting" that I've seen in this thread and others, is not as unlikely as you might think.
>>
>>44501258
The shitposter has been banned multiple times in the past. Stop being a twat.
>>
>>44501152
Where's your origin story?
>>
>>44481753
>Powers
Divine Heal, Weaken
>Daughters
Paidle, Terra
>>
>>44501268
Dial it down a bit. I don't know who reported who, I just explained one possible explanation that doesn't /necessarily/ involve mods being fags.

Consider that maybe you should stop being a defensive pos.
>>
File: Paladin.jpg (4MB, 4000x4000px) Image search: [Google]
Paladin.jpg
4MB, 4000x4000px
>>44501433
Here, try being a paladin instead of a twat.
Thread posts: 366
Thread images: 66

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.