[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dog is going to be put down tomorrow. Tell me some of the animal

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 82
Thread images: 20

File: image.jpg (45KB, 400x405px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
45KB, 400x405px
Dog is going to be put down tomorrow.

Tell me some of the animal companions you've felt attached to in your games.
>>
My dog has been having seizures lately whenever she gets excited. Bet hasn't called me back to tell me what it is. Blogging aside, I had a temporary giant ground sloth pet in a campaign once. He was neat
>>
>>44348037
Was he too slow to attack?
>>
Pokemon campaign, I got attached to my character's mareep, that shit was adorable. Died because an alakazam mind-controLLED MY CHARACTER TO KILL IT I'M SO FUCKING MAD.
>>
>>44348283
That seems sorta dark for Pokemons.
>>
>>44347932
Once had a dire wolf companion named Runt. It was the smallest of the pack and not fit for riding, so I took her up. She was mostly a party protector, someone to watch the backs of people my character couldn't. I was easily the strongest player in my party simply by good design, but I get really immersed so wanted to protect as many people as possible. Part of the reason I took her up was as an extra precaution. Damned thing acted like a normal, spastic dog though. Bounding around, jumping on and licking people. Glad the group was still pretty tough or the wolf could have done damage herself. Survived the campaign too.

Anyway, nothing I say can prepare you OP, I just want you to know I feel you and hope it's as easy as it can be.
>>
File: 1450312771936.jpg (602KB, 1436x2417px) Image search: [Google]
1450312771936.jpg
602KB, 1436x2417px
>>44348386
Do you even watch/play Pokémon?
>>
>>44348386
just want till you learn how hypnos reproduce.
>>
>>44348448
There's a Doujinshi about that.
>>
Had a big snake that was essentially a scaly puppy dog. She was really sweet and loved to climb on people. I miss that character pretty much only for her.
>>
>>44348460
is it the one with a fem blaziken?
>>
>>44348460
links or death
>>
Played a elf Ranger with a crow as a companion, named Matthew, a homage to Sandman. The character himself died, but in the epilogue of the game, gm described a nest with eggs in it, with Matthew nesting beside them. I thought that was a nice end to his story.

Sorry to hear about your dog, OP.
>>
we had a sheep named Mabel. She was raised with farmdogs and thought she was a dog. She'd BAAAH to alert us to dangers and would try to herd things that moved. she usually succeeded. she ended up breaking her legs and we carried her to the next town but we had to leave her behind. she tried to crawl after us and was BAAAHing. poor Mabel
>>
Had to put my cat down after 13 years together when her kidneys started failing a few months ago. The raw wound will heal in time, OP.
>>
Petey the goat.
He was a goat my character bought so i could divine the future from his entrails.
It never came to that since the various psychotropics my character took in preparation were enough to trigger prophetic visions without the need of goat insides.
He became the party mascot and even saved our ass thanks to a well timed headbutt.
>>
>>44347932

This probably goes without saying, but definitely be in the room with your dog when it happens.

You'll regret it for the rest of your life if you're not.
>>
File: image.jpg (65KB, 534x400px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
65KB, 534x400px
>>44348061
Nah too overpowered. My Druid couldn't control him permanently
>>
>>44351658
This.
>>
>>44347932
You shouldn't have made this thread.

>>44348037
>>44349764
>>44350170
>>44351658
>>44351703
Don't encourage him. This isn't his blog, and he can keep that stuff to himself instead of making a thread purely for the excuse of calling attention to himself and having a pity party.
>>
>>44351781
>having no soul

We had a druid that called a fire hawk elemental that we named "Jellybean." funnily enough, when her attack missed, we thought Jellybean had better shit to do, or just couldn't find his way underground.
>>
>>44351781
These kinda of threads have existed since the beginning, it's a good excuse to tell stories regardless.
>>
>>44347932
My Mage had a pet Dog, he was great. Kept him company and ever once bitched about the confusing geometry of his subspace sanctum!

Then the Thyrsus killed it for Mana.
Fucking faggot.
>>
>>44351781
Can I see your badge, officer?

You dont really look like board police, the stick up your ass isnt nearly large enough.
>>
>>44347932
His name was Meistro, he was some sort of boxer.
It was his facination to jump into your seat behind you and act as a cusion.
I wasn't yet old enough for full on /tg/, but he would jump into my computer chair and watch me play those games.

Couch cusion dog is best familiar.
>>
File: ShoggytheSeldomDog.jpg (984KB, 1074x4851px) Image search: [Google]
ShoggytheSeldomDog.jpg
984KB, 1074x4851px
>>44347932
All I have for you OP is pic related.
It's old and you probably have seen it, but it's something.

>>44351781
Welcome to /tg/!
Your waifu is shit.
Your favorite edition is terrible.
And all of your opinions are objectively wrong.
Enjoy your visit.
>>
>>44351781
Suggest you go fuck yourself and only come back when you're ready to not be a shit. Newfag board police are the worst.
>>
>>44352462
>>44352470
>>44352537
Really, what part of "Everyone has tragedies in their lives, but that doesn't give them an excuse to post about them on a traditional games board" don't you really comprehend?

If he wants advice or just wants to vent, that's what /adv/ or his personal blog are for.

Could you imagine if everyone felt as entitled as OP did? We'd have nothing but "My girlfriend left me, post bikini sluts" and "I got fired, post job applications" threads, all because people can't really appreciate that acting like an attention whore in a public forum is really not the best way of coping with a tragedy.
>>
>>44352710
The difference, however, is that POSTING /tg/ STORIES on /tg/ is totally a good thing. We WANT that. That is ON TOPIC. The thing about his dog? A side anecdote akin to 90% of the things we normally discuss, he just put it as the topic.

It's not "Lost my job, post applications" it's "Thing happened, post on topic stuff of a /tg/ related theme."
>>
>>44351781
<sigh>

Fucking moron.
>>
>>44352840
Well said.

>>44352710
Listen to this anon and/or get over yourself.
You are not improving the board.
If you hate this thread, go start a better one.
>>
>>44351675
It's like a fuzzy trex. I want to ride one into battle.
>>
>>44347932
My closest to that would have to be an Imp. Despite being able to summon many demons, my character's combat ability was best when the Imp was out, and summoned demons that fought in melds or were large enough to draw attention were a waste anyway. He liked trying to stab everything despite his magical power and comparative physical frailty, hated doing anything for anyone, and yet was beloved by myself and the party as a sort of scrappy underdog representation. Also, my character thoroughly enjoyed abusing him when he misbehaved.
>>
>>44352840
So, you comprehend that the bit about the dog note was unnecessary, but you seem to think there's no problem with it, even though it's clear that several posters, including yourself, ignored the actual topic of the thread just to comment on the side anecdote?

From a less emotionally clouded viewpoint, it's clear that OP's main purpose was just to make a blog post, but in order to post it on this board without it getting immediately deleted, he tagged on a bit of lipservice. That isn't really in the spirit of the rules, and your insistence that people should be allowed to make any kind of post that they want as long as they add "Stat me" or "Post /tg/ stuff related to what I want to talk about" alongside their thread is just you admitting you don't really give a damn about traditional games.

That's not really fair to the people who do care. You have other boards where you can post your off-topic business and hold pity parties, but this is the only traditional game board, and you should respect that instead of flagrantly defying it.
>>
>>44353079
>three paragraphs of nuh-uh shitposting
Holy cow anon, it's time to close the tab and re-evaluate your life. If you don't like the thread, hide and ignore it, or report it. Otherwise you're just posting "I have autism" over and over.
>>
>>44353185
Help me out here. You seem to think that whenever anyone has any kind of tragedy in their life, they should flock to /tg/ to hold a pity party.

Why? What makes you think that's sensible? Or, do you think OP is actually special, and gets to act like an attention whore and no one else is allowed to?
>>
>>44353271
Here's a reply. Hope your day improves.
>>
>>44348283
...are you me?
Alternatively, why do pokemon GMs have a thing for killing starters? What the hell, man?
>>
>>44351781
Shove it bitch boy.
>>
>>44353271
Sure why not as long as they can relate it to /tg/ who other than you gives a fuck?
>>
>>44353079
>>44353271
Can you start using a name or trip code so I can filter you across the board? I have a feeling that you've been the one shitting up the place recently and I don't want to see you anymore.
>>
File: eda7536962b8ed0abfac59ae51d12e6d.jpg (104KB, 1024x591px) Image search: [Google]
eda7536962b8ed0abfac59ae51d12e6d.jpg
104KB, 1024x591px
This was actually my first D&D game. I was playing a cleric who was a pretty boring "saint" type character, but fit well with the party. The story involved a cult that was able to take possession of creatures and humans through some form of magical incantations. Well, pretty early into the game my party had trailed the cult to a cave in the woods, where we were led to believe the cult was based.

When we entered the cave we encountered four possessed wolves which attacked us - but they were pretty much fodder. We ventured a little further into the cave and encountered a lone wolf, who the DM had implied was a part of the pack of wolves we just killed - but this wolf was clearly not possessed, since it lacked the glowing eyes the other creatures had. So the DM had the wolf move a few spaces and then get caught by a giant spider (it seemed the DM was trying to show how strong these spiders were by killing the wolf off), however he rolled low and the wolf barely stayed alive. I decided to use a spell slot to heal the wolf, and the DM went with it and had the wolf join the fight on our side.

By the end of the battle the wolf had been knocked unconscious, and I asked the DM if I could heal the wolf before we ventured any deeper into the cave, and he agreed, saying that the wolf was stabilized but still unconscious.

After we finished the business in the cave, we returned to the entrance where the wolf was. It had fully stabilized and was sitting, watching the party. The DM allowed me to use Speak with Animals, and the wolf basically communicated that it wasn't sure what to do now that its pack was gone. I was able to communicate back that it could join our pack.

It was basically the cutest thing ever after that, and it followed us for the remainder of the campaign, being exceedingly loyal to my character specifically. Unfortunately the campaign ended abruptly, so there was no real conclusion to his story - I like to imagine he became a great wolf.
>>
File: 1410897756003.jpg (82KB, 462x768px) Image search: [Google]
1410897756003.jpg
82KB, 462x768px
>>44353271
>"Hey /tg/ dog is gonna pass away, because of that can we have an animal companion thread"
>Thread proceeds to be about animal companions for the most part

Most of the posts focusing on OP's first line have been either you complaining about them or people responding to your complaining. It's only a problem because you're making it into a problem.
>>
>>44354987
The problem posts were already highlighted. The posts that decided to ignore the traditional game add-on, and instead focus on what you consider a non-issue, making it into one.

Really, the whole "You're complaints are the problem, not the person who actually started the issue" doesn't really make sense, because OP did not need to include his cry for attention, and there's really no justification for it.

You seem to be trying to dismiss the accusation by pretending the OP just started his thread casually, and included the dog business as an afterthought. The problem isn't just OP making an off-topic thread and hoping to disguise it as on-topic, but people like yourself willingly engaging in that off-topic discussion that he initiated.
>>
>>44352710
>>44353079
>>44355206
He wrote one sentence about his dog. I don't think he's even replied since. Almost none of us focused on that part, instead sharing /tg/ related familiar/companion stories.

Except you. You honed in on it like a laser and have written several posts/paragraphs ranting about it. Calm down and let it go. Mission accomplished, I'm sure your tirade deterred him from doing it again.

Stop talking about how his one sentence remark is dragging things off topic when you yourself are hauling it out of the solar system.
>>
>>44353079
That's a very nice and well thought out Paragraph about your opinion there Anon, Sad that very people care enough to read it let alone and even fewer to reply.

Good day to you anon
>>
File: PANCAKES PANCAKES PANCAKES.jpg (27KB, 282x161px) Image search: [Google]
PANCAKES PANCAKES PANCAKES.jpg
27KB, 282x161px
>>44355206
>>
Currently playing a game where one of the characters has a strange magic bear companion. It seems to have the ability to teleport people with a bear hug if they are asleep, which isn't difficult because I believe, it has a magical sleep inducing effect on beings even if they don't normally sleep (some of the characters just don't sleep).

Unfortunately the bear is easily distracted and loves honey and other bear things so it can't always be relied on. Still not exactly sure what it is, but it's fun to have around and has done some important things in game.
>>
I'm planning on giving one of my players a cuddly owlbear cub. I hope they like it.
>>
>>44352710

Oh, do fuck off.
>>
>>44347932
Our paladin was Not! Artorias who had Moon-Moon the female wolf.
Our edgelord CN druid also had a wolf, Kurlin the male wolf.

When the two were at a bitter dispute, the DM decided to have the wolves mate, just because. The two were forced to accept their differences and press on, as to not destroy the wolves' relationship.
>>
File: SadWolf.png (750KB, 796x530px) Image search: [Google]
SadWolf.png
750KB, 796x530px
>>44350138
Well that's depressing
>>
>>44347932
On Christmas? Christ that's soul destroying
>>
Our party had a lizard we saved from some weird underground giant ant-lizard war. It followed us around after we defeated the ants and was generally utterly useless in all things beyond licking it's own face.

Though once, when we were on an artifact recovery mission and got our asses handed to us, good ol' Liz stepped up and tore into our fleeing foes with two successive crits, felling one before they could escape. The other swore eternal vengeance on Liz before finally escaping
>>
>>44350138
She thought you were her pack. Imagine the confusion and anguish she felt, abandoned by her kin, slowly dying in a strange and unfamiliar place. Perhaps deep down in her soul she knew she tried to be what she was not, and was left to die as punishment for the mistake of her birth.
>>
>>44347932
A friend of mine had a dwarf who rode a dire badger, It had something called Improved Salmon Leap and was regarded as hilariously overpowered. Eventually it and the dwarf were perma-killed in a way that made it look like the DM engineered the encounter expressly to do that.
>>
>>44359475
I had a Wild Mage who really liked spiders and researched several spider-related spells, one to permanently charm them and one to shrink them. His wizard hat was full of compartments containing various shrunken giant spiders that he tended to in odd moments. Eventually things got bad enough he had to shake out his hat and sic his giant spiders on the enemy, but sadly giant spiders don't fare well against fire giants.
>>
>>44347932
I usually don't play animal companion classes, but I did get attached to my longest running character's familiar, Matthias (after the king) the raven.
Not really because he did anything memorable (tho the dm did hijack him for plot purposes a couple times), but because he survived a two years long campaign in which he died once, but came back as a telthor spirit since he died helping solve a forest guardian quest (and I had picked the leadership feat leveling up after it) and got developed into a living character with party interactions and all.
>>
>>44350138
God I hope this is a reference to something and not factual, I died some reading it.
>>
File: raining.png (112KB, 500x348px) Image search: [Google]
raining.png
112KB, 500x348px
>>44350138
>>
>>44351781
Ah the elitist rage of an autist thinking he's board police. I drink your years at night. The lonliness makes a fine vintage.
>>
File: A-female-Amur-tiger.png (2MB, 977x734px) Image search: [Google]
A-female-Amur-tiger.png
2MB, 977x734px
>>44347932
Let me tell y'all about Shalashaska the tiger.
>found her in a cultist dungeon, in chains, likely forced to dance around for entertainment. She's badly gimped.
>Several heal checks later, she warms up and keeps close to myself, the ranger
>BONDING MONTAGE ENSUES
>Has ripped out a total of 6 tiefling throats by now, all on her own
>A powerful caster NPC tells us in an encounter that she's no normal tiger, and is cursed.
>No sign of intelligence from the tiger during sessions
>Left to wonder what sort of conclusion my DM is plotting

I wouldn't be too bothered if she took to seeing my ranger as her pops.
>>
File: dogmeatBIG.jpg (123KB, 1024x999px) Image search: [Google]
dogmeatBIG.jpg
123KB, 1024x999px
>>44347932
This seems to be a great way to tell my favourite gaming story

>be 14, no friends, overall weirdo
>play fallout 3, read about the earlier fallout's
>"its so challenging anon you'll have a hard time with with! i bet you'll die 5000 times!"
>kek im no casual, i'll set challenges from the very beginning
>"no reloads to change an outcome, can only die 10 times, and no online guides etc."
>LETS BEGIN!
>gotta find some dumb water chip, k.
>everyone is a dick or is out for themselves
>die a couple times in 3 hours "fuck this is hard"
>manage to find some raiders, kill one, loot and run the fuck away
>"sweet leather armour!"
>Enter junk-town, no one has been of any help, only this shop owner named Kerrigan was cool, but everyone else is neutral or trying to kill you.
>"hey! anon! kill this dumb dog for me, its ruining my house!"
>turns out i smell familiar to the dog, he just auto joins the party(apparently this is only due to the armour)
>"k well i guess that's okay?"
>stocking up, gotta finish the job and get the rest of the raiders.
>enter map, I've got a small arsenal, its not a lot, very slim chance i'll make it through.
>getting overwhelmed, 3 raiders at once.
>"oh fuck.jpeg"
>stupid dog goes up to attack,
>"fuck he's going to get wasted"
>ABSOLUTE MASSACRE
>The dog has taken down 2 of the raiders, and has caused number 3 to run!!!
>"HOLY SHIT, DOGMEAT!"
>combat stage ends, barely taken any damage
>"I think were going be friends :)"
>sweep and clear the remainder of the quest.
>turns out i save a chieftains daughter.
>get some respect
>rinse, repeat
>moving up in the world
>later make a new rule
>"this dog can't die, i owe my success to him(her?)"
>game goes smoothly for the next bit,
>gain levels, get better equipment, get more companions, find the water chip,
>"man I've beat the game...not nearly as bad as i thought it'd be"
>"anon this isn't good you need to kill these mutants!"
>"Once more into the breach..."
> cont...
>>
File: image.png (85KB, 242x207px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
85KB, 242x207px
>>44363668
>Shalashaska

Once my best friend and I talked about her ranger being a falconer, I always though the idea was neat. There's just something about a fuckhuge bird perched on your arm that's cool as hell.
>>
>>44355206
OP's post bothered no one except you. Your posts have bothered a lot of people and practically derailed the thread. You do the math.
>>
One time I used Charm Person on a goblin... this was in 2nd edition AD&D and saving throws frequency was based on Int score. I had about a month to cherish that gobbo so he'd stay even iff by some miracle he succeeded on his save.
And boy did I cherish him. Brand new chain mail, bran new shortsword, nice clothes, respect.
But the paladin of the group grew jealous, especially when Fluffy the Goblin Mofo crit the bad guy who had just downed him.
the next game he had rolled a berzerker (his paladin didnt really fit in our group anyway) and murdered Fluffy.
This was like 18 years ago.
I still miss him.
RIP Fluffy.
>>
File: FO01_NPC_Lieutenant_N.png (518KB, 803x414px) Image search: [Google]
FO01_NPC_Lieutenant_N.png
518KB, 803x414px
>>44365221

>I'm level 17 or so,
>got these 3 other guys to join up
>got this rad perk called bloody mess giving me some extra damage
>though dogmeat was incredibly strong in the beginning, he's now more redundant,
>barely able to do any damage, and not able soak up any damage...
>but a promise is a promise.
>joined this brotherhood of steel, got power armor
>also down to my last life...
>"you have to investigate the mariposa military base"
>I've heard rumours about this place
>easily one of the hardest parts of the game...
>I could bring my companions, but they'll most likely die, and i want to keep as many alive as i can.
>as them all to stay
>Ian
>Katja
>Tycho
>...dogmeat
>wait, theres no way to command dogmeat
>dogmeat can't leave your side...
>crack a smile "lets go pal"
>enter the base
>i have to give dogmeat a stimpack every goddamn 5 minutes because of all the laser doors.
>slowly somehow manage to navigate the place, and keep dogmeat alive.
>Reach Lieutenant...
>prep for fight with drugs, i also give some to dogmeat.
>I'm holding him off thanks to a combo of drugs and stimpacks, dogmeat is alive
>were not going to make it out of this one...
>suddenly dog meat has rushed forward
>goes right up to Lieutenant
>critical hit, somehow brings him to the ground
> one of the cronies brings out a rocket launcher
>"Dogmeat had been killed"
>take a moment to process what just happened
>instant rage,
>"Lieutenant was hit between the eyes, for 98 damage and was killed!"
>"Super mutant was critically hit in the groin for 120 damage and killied!"
>dog meat is gone...
>there were some non violent cultists on the same floor, i kill them
>kill every last thing in the place, and let it self destruct into oblivion.
>see my 3 companions outside...i have to finish this...for dogmeat.
cont...
>>
File: tumblr_m902dqg45D1r94e9jo1_500.gif (953KB, 500x372px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m902dqg45D1r94e9jo1_500.gif
953KB, 500x372px
>>44366370

>Gotta find the master...
>turns out hes holed up in some church,
>told to me meet some woman.
>she explains the cult worship and the real nature of the master etc
>let her leave,
>kill everyone
>enter the secret basement
>kill the masters grotesque creatures
>make my way to the bottom.
>Find the master.
>He's not even human.
>mutants rush in, they start killing my other companions
>"The master has been hit for 56 damage and was killed!"
>no one is left but me.
>"You're a hero...and you have to leave"
>what.
>Bloody mess perk kicks in
>shoot overseer
>leave...
>game ends

dog meat was the only true friend in the game, everyone else wanted something from you. Dogmeat only joined because i smelled familiar...he just longed for someone. goddamn dogmeat.
>>
File: CaucasianOvcharka-Julius.jpg (143KB, 800x532px) Image search: [Google]
CaucasianOvcharka-Julius.jpg
143KB, 800x532px
>>44347932
One of my characters adopted a stray, naming him Folkas, in honor of the master-in-arms which trained him. I acquired an armor for him even despite never daring use him on combat.

My character is an old, crippled npc now. And he rides Folkas II, one horse-sized molossian dog of a breed created to hunt trolls and fight wargs.
>>
>>44347932
My dog just died today too OP. I feel for you. More on topic, in my most recent campain I had a pet wasp about the size of a full grown pug. It ended up killing a werewolf all by itself while we were its meat sheild. We didn't have silvered weapons and were out of spells when we were attacked by it. But it had poison damage and saved the day. Our whole group really got attached to him until he eventually fell in combat to a chuul. That was a sad session.
>>
>>44347932
Maybe if you didn't waste all your time online instead of taking care of it, this wouldn't have happened?

Even now in it's final hours you're ignoring it.

At least hold it when it dies. Feel it go limp in your arms. Be a man.
>>
>Fallout RP campaign
>We're hunting down some guy for some other guy
>Spot a dog up ahead sniffing at some bones
>My character was recently told he didn't just need to kill everything he came across
>Decided to go ahead of the others and attempt to befriend the dog since nobody else had noticed it yet
>Dog growls at me until I pull some cooked mole rat from my bag
>Feed the dog while the others finally catch up
>My character fucking beams, wants to take the dog with him
>Everyone else in the group says no, at least not for now cause we're traveling with people that hate dogs
>Am told we'll pass right back through on the way back to town
>Tell dog to stay, give it more meat
>Dog sits down and eats while we walk on
>4 sessions later we get back
>Dog is laying there dead, a yao guai eating its corpse

was pretty fuckin sad yo. Closest I've gotten to an animal companion.
>>
>>44363668
>found in dungeon
>in chains
>likely forced to dance around
>badly gimped
You might want to reword that first part next time, right now it sounds like you came across some sort of S&M dungeon filled with live tigers, which is a far more amusing idea.
>>
>>44365337
Shit, my ranger has a hawk companion but we've never gotten any instances for her to do anything. and we're talking of ending the campaign soon, fuck.
>>
File: 1354913839389.png (394KB, 453x604px) Image search: [Google]
1354913839389.png
394KB, 453x604px
>>44347932
Anybody have the cap of Petyr the War-Beagle? I liked that one, and it seems appropriate.

Sorry about your dog OP, I can only imagine how rough it is. My dogs always ended up getting put down while I wasn't around, so I never had to experience it.

Maybe this cute newfie might make you feel better.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i7aqmoRZikU
>>
File: cooshee_by_arithar-d5k6ula.jpg (159KB, 600x835px) Image search: [Google]
cooshee_by_arithar-d5k6ula.jpg
159KB, 600x835px
cooshees, man
>>
>>
>>44347932
Make sure you're with them till the very end, OP.

Don't leave them alone as they drift off into oblivion.
>>
File: Petyr.png (1MB, 1239x4819px) Image search: [Google]
Petyr.png
1MB, 1239x4819px
>>44369066
Gotcha covered Anon
>>
Every time the party I've played with has tried to adopt an animal, something goes wrong.

Shadowrunners try to steal a hellhound? Fail some rolls, he nearly lights us on fire.

D&D party tries to tame a wolf? Turns out our ranger didn't have the proper levels to even try to make him an animal companion.

Pathfinder party tries to save a weird rat-dog? It gets lit on fire and used as a torch by a player who gives no fucks.
>>
File: 2014-08-19-336.png (69KB, 1024x510px) Image search: [Google]
2014-08-19-336.png
69KB, 1024x510px
>Daring assault on the current villain's flying fortress.
>I spent literally six sessions doing very little but RPing with the villain while the others set up for this raid.
>Finally in a fight with him, while the other PCs fight his champions nearby.
>He knocks me to the ground.
>Rogue's dog runs up and bites him in the ballsack
>Crit
>I don't even attack him, Rogue and myself just shoulder over shoulder laughing at his misfortune.
>>
>>44347932
One time I had a barbarian who had a pet bear (think some Jungle Book shit right here) that he later gained Druid levels from.

shit was cash.
Thread posts: 82
Thread images: 20

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.