[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have a D&D group that has just gotten into livestreaming

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: RapAth.jpg (106KB, 393x518px) Image search: [Google]
RapAth.jpg
106KB, 393x518px
I have a D&D group that has just gotten into livestreaming out games. We're late to the bandwagon party, and it won't really go anywhere, but we are having fun doing it.

The problem is, we can't come up with a name. Like, for the group/channel.

So I'm tapping /tg/ to see if you sluts can come up with something. Anything, really, I just wanna see what you guys can dream up.

So yeah. Make up a cool name you might use for a gaming group/channel/thing.
>>
Dungeoners & delinquents, I'd be keen to watch a bit for ideas and if you guys have a good chemistry
>>
Posters of the Shit
>>
>>44317270
I dunno, I think there is, but my major problem is that none of us are particularly charismatic. I try to be with my NPC voices and shit, but probably fail completely.

But I don't want to advertise, I want to talk names.

Personally, I think every variation of "Critical <something>" is done to death.
>>
>>44317037
Zero Viewers
>>
>>44317396
Hey, that's not true, we average one viewer per session.

That's pretty good though.
>>
>>44317407
Is it just you guys sitting around a table talking while the camera rolls?
You might have more success doing an audio podcast instead.
>>
>>44317037
TableTales?
>>
>>44317634
It's not a local table game, unfortunately (if it was, I would have a ton more control over the technical side as well as more freedom to act characters).

It's just a bog-standard Roll20 game with webcams, of the variety you can find all over the place.

But even still, need a name.

>>44317671
Not bad. Part of my enjoyment of a name is being able to easily make a logo for it, since that's my trade.
>>
>>44317396

Zero Imagination
The DnD Group So Innovative Someone Else Had To Name Our Party Since We Already Expended Our Energy On A Cool Adventure
>>
The Merry Band of suqmidigg :DDD:D:DD
>>
What games do you play?

>[scrying intensifies]
>the hex is now lava
>mental encumbrance
>Mercs & Merchandising
>>
>>44317767
Pathfinder currently. Possibly more things in the future.
>>
>>44317037
Fa/tg/uysplayingd&d
>>
>>44317037
DungeonDiceDudes
DryadsGoneWild
Domiciles&Damsels
>>
>Rollard Heresy
>Monster Manual Madness
>Deck of many Dorks
>Prestidigitation Prowess
>Questionable Quest
>>
>>44318130
>>Deck of many Dorks

I like this. A variation on this could be pretty cool.
>>
>>44317037
Muderhobo Simulator 3d Edition.
>>
>>44317037
If you drink during play, you should be the drunken dungeoneers. If you don't drink during play, you'll probably increase viewership if you do.

"We are, we are, we are, we are, the drunken dungeoneers/ We quaff some ale for each critfail, each win we have some beers..."
>>
Uninteresting Bullshit.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.