[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have you ever wanted a character just loaded with tons of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 9

File: 1311545457770.jpg (146KB, 586x870px) Image search: [Google]
1311545457770.jpg
146KB, 586x870px
Have you ever wanted a character just loaded with tons of hidden weapons?
>>
>>44274610
You mean you haven't been loading them with enough ways to kill someone to man an army in a pinch tucked into every spot you could hide a knife? I thought that was just normal.
>>
File: Last_Carpet_gets_serious.jpg (249KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Last_Carpet_gets_serious.jpg
249KB, 1280x720px
>>44274610
Exactly how many are we talking?
>>
I've played one before, it was pretty cool.
>>
>>44274610
Baiken in Xrd when?"
>>
>>44275944

Didn't she and the dude with the fans fuck off somewhere? I think at least Jam and Bridgette are running a resturant somewhere together.
>>
>>44276108
That'd be really out of character for Baiken. She's basically consumed by her vengeance.

The story is turning Japan-wards, so it's possible that e'll get her sooner or later. Also, Jam is coming.
>>
>>44274610
Metal Revelation Oracles?
>>
>>44277102
>I HAD A REVELATION!
>It's swords
>>
File: ares.jpg (566KB, 398x842px) Image search: [Google]
ares.jpg
566KB, 398x842px
>>44274610
I'm actually getting pic related next level.
>>
File: file.png (2MB, 1187x1435px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
2MB, 1187x1435px
>>44278265
>Not sagitarius plus infinite knifes plus familiar with +ini abilities and time stuff tao
>>
>>44278265

kinda curious. what system is that under?
>>
>>44278559
Anima, dom-exxet impossible weapons.
>tfw ophicus is cool as fuck but also shit
>>
>>44278569

thanks, going to take a look
>>
>>44278569
Isn't Ophicus's main problem that it has ridiculous requirements?
>>
File: Saikano.gif (52KB, 450x352px) Image search: [Google]
Saikano.gif
52KB, 450x352px
>>44274610
I just wanted a girlfriend...
>>
>>44278679
It's mostly that it has a huge random thing for insane requirements.
It'd be nice if you had like, idk +5 ki for a reroll or outright letting you get a hard floor on the amount of attacks, like 5+1d10 caped at your numbers of swords (or directly caped at 10), because you did pay a lot for it (nearly same as chaos magister or rupture of destiny) so it sucks hard and it's pretty anti-fun when you roll your super attack and get a a low number
>>
I did.
I played him.

Though given it was a Mage the Awakening game, this included about 6 pistols, 3 assault rifles, 2 shotguns, one sniper rifle, and a stolen M198 Howitzer.

I love that the Double Shape spell doesn't have a size limitation.
>>
>>44274610
All the time. Just never really got to do it, as no systems seem to support it mechanically, specifically in that they don't give you any incentive to use more than 1 weapon, and a cpuppet backups, and trying to branch out is actively gimping yourself. Especially when there's not too much difference between them in the first place.
>>
>>44278333
>Not Sagittarius Magister and throwing coins.
>Not creating Ki Techs using the Weapon Cost disadvantage so that you pay actual physical gold to use Techs.
>Throwing money at useless armor and weapon upgrades.
>>
>>44279225
>Killing people with anima's retarded coins
NOTHING beats that.
Reminder in abel's empire, coins do not stack
>>
>>44279244
How do they not stack? Are they fucking spheres or something? What purpose would this serve?
>>
>>44279476
If I recall, it's because they're convex.
It doesn't really serve any purpose. Anima runs almost entirely on Anime Bullshit Logic. It works, surprisingly enough, and is pretty fun.
>>
>>44279536
What kind of mechanics does it have/support? The snippet I saw above seemed pretty rules heavy, is that the case? Does it have any major flaws, or draws?
>>
File: coinpile.jpg (177KB, 1200x1157px) Image search: [Google]
coinpile.jpg
177KB, 1200x1157px
>>44279244
>Reminder in abel's empire, coins do not stack

Not that anyone keeps the coins neatly stacked in is wallet as it is, flat coins much prefer the disordered pile too. You need to stuff them in tubes ot keep them neatly stacked.
>>
>>44279620
The Ki system is really customizeable to allow you to recreate just about any crazy stupid anime thing you'd want, or make your own crazy stupid anime thing.

The only major glaring flaw is how hard it is to make a non-Ki physical character without using a Martial Art. A regular basic bitch sword-n-board is really underwhelming once you hit Lv 3 and everyone's Ki starts coming in and the Psychics and casters start getting into their stride. There's also some complaints about how fucking MATH the game is, but that's really only a huge issue the first time you create a character or broach an unfamiliar moveset.

The major draw is that it supports all sorts of crazy mechanical things. Want a Fate/Stay Night or Persona/SMT campaign? Summoners are exactly what you need. Battle Network on the brain? Incarnations are pretty much Double Souls. Some weeb nerds bugging you to run a RWBY-styled campaign? Fear not because Anima has rules for knifeguns. It's great for any weeb that wants to Tabletop because of how much crazy it can do.
>>
>>44279673
>Battle Network on the brain? Incarnations are pretty much Double Souls
Tell me more of this. BN makes my dick ROCK HARD.
>>
File: Hammer loli.png (3MB, 1280x2320px) Image search: [Google]
Hammer loli.png
3MB, 1280x2320px
>>44279476
They're convex lion-headed iirc. Basically it's a total bitch to deal with, but they look >Pretty<.

And anima is 99% about looking over the top and anime cool. Pic related is supposed to be from the empire of abel, the "normaliest" looking superhumans, and yes, all of them wear flashy over the top white and golden motif with assorted things all over them.
>>
>>44279749
> Hammer Loil
Does lol I just mean "anime girl" now?
>>
>>44279757
Her name is actually loli anon, it's common spanish name, j/k she's a kid.
>>
>>44279760
She sure as hell doesn't look like a kid. Those are adult proportions, with a teenager looking face.
>>
>>44279739
There's a type of summoning that lets you summon the "Idea" of a legendary figure and borrow their powers, and you get more or less power depending on how in-line you are with that figure's beliefs and circumstances. Because of how the game's summoning system and other mechanics work, you can theoretically have anyone that left a lasting impact on the world become an Incarnation, and borrow their power.

While it's harder to adapt Battle Network 1:1 without some finagling and mechanical engineering, it's a lot easier to use Anima as a baseline for such things than most other systems.
>>
>>44279780
Oh yeah, I didn't mean 1:1, but the idea seemed interesting, and I wanted to hear how it implimented it.
>>
File: Colette, yep that's her name.png (3MB, 1000x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Colette, yep that's her name.png
3MB, 1000x1200px
>>44279767
>Expecting Wen-M to make human-looking things

M8...
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.