[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Please help. I'm without my DnD 3.5 books and suddenly

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (72KB, 570x441px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
72KB, 570x441px
Please help.

I'm without my DnD 3.5 books and suddenly the people here want me to DM. Where's a good place to view or download the books? What's the best wiki to use?
>>
http://chet.kindredcircle.org/ + d20srd.org.
>>
http://www.d20srd.org/
>>
>>44208797
>I'm without my DnD 3.5 books
That's good

>suddenly the people here want me to DM
Do them a favor and download the 5e basic rules from the WOTC site
>>
>>44208886
They just give away their players handbook, DM guide, and monster manual? Why? How is 5e better? More importantly, which edition is best for new players?
>>
>>44208820
>>44208833
Thanks.
>>
File: LasersAndFeelings.png (310KB, 1250x986px) Image search: [Google]
LasersAndFeelings.png
310KB, 1250x986px
>>44208797
>>
>>44209289
Without a doubt 5e is the easiest system to learn
>>
d20srd.org

I have the books and I still use this sight regularly.
>>
>taking a look about my old books
>Races of eberron
>Warforgeds
>Book tells you how good is the "combo" Warforged Monk, even tells you to spend your first feat on adamantine body or mithral body
Holy shit, man, Wotc were (still are) fucking trolls
>>
>>44209632
In 5e they recommend you to multiclass paladin and monk in the newest splat, which is not only and incredible MAD idea, like really really MAD, but also you end being the worst paladin or the worst monk, not even the worst combination of both because they don't combine at all.
>>
File: DnDBasic.jpg (146KB, 600x777px) Image search: [Google]
DnDBasic.jpg
146KB, 600x777px
>>44209583
Moldvay Basic is definitely simpler and is a grand total of 128 pages, with only half of that (the Basic Set, covering levels 1-3) being required to begin playing. Even with a bit of old school wonkiness, it's much lighter and easier to learn than 5e. Of course, it's mechanically limited as far as character building goes, and leans on DM fiat / improvisation, so it may not be to everybody's taste, but for ease of learning and play, there's no other full edition that comes close.
>>
File: 1391372105243.gif (1MB, 704x396px) Image search: [Google]
1391372105243.gif
1MB, 704x396px
>>44209583
>Without a doubt 5e is the easiest system to learn
>>
>>44210731
Not dissing 5e, mind you. It's a damn spot easier and less broken than 3.5 or Pathfinder, and has a much larger player base than old school stuff like Basic.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.