[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Merry Christmas >/tg/ edition What kind of /tg/ related stuff

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

File: 1449347393064.jpg (89KB, 781x500px) Image search: [Google]
1449347393064.jpg
89KB, 781x500px
Merry Christmas
>/tg/ edition
What kind of /tg/ related stuff would you want, or give others for chrismas?

Pic not related
>>
actual gaming group to play with
>>
>>44185175
Free time to play with my gaming group.
>>
>>44185175
>>44185205

Actual gaming group and free time to play with it,
>>
>>44184710
I've asked for a couple board games for Christmas. Things like the new Fury of Dracula, Shadows over Camelot.

I gave up trying to get RPG books or anything more niche than that years ago. My extended family just don't understand the words I'm using for what I want.

I'd love for someone to run some of the settings I've always wanted to play, but I'm the forever GM.
>>
the rest of the gaming group to be available & not sick so we can play.
>>
File: kraken.jpg (176KB, 540x765px) Image search: [Google]
kraken.jpg
176KB, 540x765px
>>44184710

A free basic printable magic token set. So you can have tokens to play with mtg if you want. Which coincidentally is what I'm going to give to people after I finish the set.

My ulterior motive for this is that I'm going to illustrate every creature token in mtg in 2016 and release it as printable pdfs, and this is hopefully to give people a little taste
>>
>>44184710
I want a fucking job.
Is that too much to ask for?
>>
>>44185798
I just want the money without actually having to give up my free time.
>>
>>44184710
I plan to give /tg/ the gift of reviews and advice this year.
>>
>>44184710
I'd like courage to overcome my crippling fear of other people so I can join a gaming group.
>>
>>44185970
Same.
>>
File: WIZARRRRDS.gif (483KB, 578x650px) Image search: [Google]
WIZARRRRDS.gif
483KB, 578x650px
>>44186036

Would you like to maybe help do playtests of my homebrew? We wouldn't be a regular group necessarily, and most of it would be testing out the core mechanic and some additions, but as long as you're a cool guy I'd love to have you
>>
>>44186036
maybe you should stop giving a shit and just do it
>>
I was going to host a 5e game on r20 for /tg/ that was just join-and-play.
>>
File: 1448489239821.jpg (1MB, 1200x1527px) Image search: [Google]
1448489239821.jpg
1MB, 1200x1527px
>>44184710
Its not immediately obvious that those are male elves.
>>
>>44186338
Yesand?.jpg
>>
money
>>
>>44184710
I would like Herolab.

I'll probably gift someone all my pdfs for that.
>>
>>44186338

>Read comic three times
>Still didn't realise that the other two elves were meant to be male until you pointed it out
I think it's the hands. Maybe the kooky smiles.

As for Holiday season stuff, I tend to give my family members semi-decent boardgames, so I don't have to sit through fucking Monopoly or Trivial Pursuit on Christmas Day.
I gave my brother Betrayal at House on the Hill last year, and everyone seemed to enjoy that, but I'm stuck for what to get him this year - anyone got any ideas?
>>
I want to run some games over the holidays for anon.

Either that or just some people to play Boardgames with; either irl or on tts.

I'm also waiting on my WIP secret Santa
>>
>>44184710
I'm getting some Rogue Trader FFG books.

And buying some rpg books for people.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.