[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

AGE CHECK. YOU MUST BE THIS TALL TO ENTER. -------- 'Reminds

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: BjH90o6.jpg (72KB, 540x597px) Image search: [Google]
BjH90o6.jpg
72KB, 540x597px
AGE CHECK.

YOU MUST BE THIS TALL TO ENTER.

--------

'Reminds me of The Dark Tower.

'

Continue the phrase to pass. Riches awaits.
ONLY THE WORTHY.
>>
What blows my mind about this is that from the minute this was posted to the very moment, this entire concept has been retarded beyond belief.

No, OP, I'm not a newfag, and yes, I get it. It's a stupid joke that started forever ago just so you could make stupid ass tribal threads like this and feel like you're a part of something special.

You are not, OP. You're alone and you're stupid and you need to find something better to do with your time.
>>
File: stephen king on newfags.png (230KB, 542x900px) Image search: [Google]
stephen king on newfags.png
230KB, 542x900px
Can we talk about cool welding cyborgs instead of what a tard OP is?
>>
>>44168700
Biggest question of all, industrial or contoured?
Contoured would work better, less in the way of the blowtorch hand. But industrial boxy welder cyborgs look cool as fuck.
Also, mask or no mask?
>>
>>44169910
Depends on if the face is fully cyborg or not.
Also, it would be perfect if the weldng torch was infused to the arm and retractable.
>>
>>44169949
What about blowtorch fingers? You'll have better control over the flame.
>>
Do fa/tg/uys like The Dark Tower?
Because I fucking love it.
>>
>>44169966

The Gunslinger's a damn good book. I'm ambivalent about the other ones.
>>
>>44169991
I should have clarified.
I love the first four books. I'm neutral about the last three, but I did love the ending.
>>
The First 4 are very good.
The end is... hm disturbing
>>
>>44170239
The ending is, in a way, fantastic. In hindsight, I can't imagine how else to end the story.

For a certain value of ending, I suppose.
>>
>>44169966
it's got some decent books in the series but the whole thing became rather self indulgent after awhile.
>>
>>44167019
Bitch please.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZQs83V-uAsE
>>
Newfags won't get this.
>>
File: Darwins.jpg (68KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
Darwins.jpg
68KB, 250x250px
>>44170700
>The ending is, in a way, fantastic

Agree. If, by 'fantastic,' you mean 'awful self-aware plagiarism wrapped in AIDS.'

I shouldered the burden of WAY too much grudging 'maybe this will pay-off later' trying to read past the first two books, but I was still smarting a bit from the Blaine faggotry when my will to live was finally crushed by the Ruby Slippers.

Fucken dropT - with a shudder of disgust.

Fanbois won't get this.
>>
>>44169966

The first is real weird and its almost like a spin-off. The 2-3-4 are absolutely great, 5 is so so but gets real deep in the self referential shit. 6 and 7 doesnt just jump the shark but enter a stable orbit around it. It literally reads like some self-referential shit from deviantart, what the fuck was he smoking when he wrote them.

>>44170700

I really love the ending too. Really captured that infinite universes feeling. I just sat there thinking about ways how it could have went differently and how it will go differently and what happens if he actually finishes the quest. Maybe he wont let Jake fall this time. Maybe the whole thing was just Roland being in purgatory(atleast I got that gist) Maybe this time he brings over Mort too, I would have loved to see a token evil teammate and a cold and analytical gunslinger.like him.
>>
>>44177714
What do you think the ending should have been?
>>
>>44177937

An image of stephan kings penis and a message imploring readers to worship it in a ironic meta way.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.