/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Grand Kingdom Game II

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 348
Thread images: 5

File: Base Map_Updated.jpg (2MB, 1797x1608px) Image search: [Google]
Base Map_Updated.jpg
2MB, 1797x1608px
>>44077312

Original Thread,

Open Kingdoms are [2] [4] [11]

Kingdoms being held temporarily [13] [6] [7] [9]

Kingdoms reserved for Rightful Heirs [1] [3] [5] [12] [10] [8]

New formal rules

1. Must Have your kingdom name as your name and include a tripcode

2. The game year will be devided into 4 seasons of 3 months each, each month being a turn.

3. Each turn you may research one area of technology, also you may undergo one building project as well as EITHER send out your explorers OR hunters OR Military.

4. All die rolls are 1d20
>>
>>44090946
Oh boy, here we go
>>
>>44090946

Rules continued, you make only take one turn each month however you may make as many trade deals as you wish, they will only take effect on the next month.

6. We begin in the first month of spring

7. No magic (however what you choose to research is u to you)

8. There is nothing but ocean beyond ma border
>>
>>44090946
I have unlimited
>Tamed songbirds and messenger pigeons
>Wood
>Fish
>Fruit
>Clockwork
>Amazing ships
I have built or found
>Ancient city
>Walled cities
>University
I've traded for
>Tons of iron
>28~ tusks
>3400~ gold coins
>Tamed small monkeys
>Gunpowder
>Tin
>Bronze goods
>Silver
>Penguins
>Coats
I want GM to tell me how these are going
>
I want to trade for
>Cannons
I want to advance or retry
>Clockwork automatons
>Octopus training
>Clockwork crossbows
>Communication with the savages
I am allied with
>Northern Soul
Here are my towns and cities
Capitol : 23,15 Contains royal palace, University, walls
Port Towns : 20,13, 20,18, 25,14
Mining Town : 21,15
Ancient City : 22,13
The University teaches boat building, clockmaking, and the taming of birds and monkeys.
>>
>>44090963
DO you like the new ma bruh?

Okay guys I have established the game, get in your first turn, I need to run an errand, I just wanted to get this up when I said I would.

I'll be back in a half hour.
>>
Rolled 4 (1d20)

>>44090993
This roll is for the octopus.
>>
>>44090946
My Capitol is on the 6
We build a road from my Capitol to the mine to increase efficiency, we also try to domesticate the bison again
>>
>>44090993
Alright, well this month I wish to begin research on how to build a surplus of food, and increase our population. It should be possible to start working towards that now that we have a few sources of sustenance as great as we do.

I'd also like to start using that gold I'm receiving from Northern Soul to gild my capital, so the Holy City on the Lake may shine with radiance.

Lastly, send men out to search the land for game. We have a great deal of land, but make no formal effort to hunt as of yet, so I want to see what's around.
>>
I'm going to write my resources into a Pastebin.

>>44090946
Hello again, OP!

I produce some iron weapons, though I save some of my iron for other things.
>>
>>44091076
Oh, and if I can make a research action then I would like to research on magnetism and compassmaking.
>>
>>44090993
I'll study how to make my clockwork windup toys bigger and stronger. I hope that the octopus doesn't count as my study unless it succeeds. Can I roll for the octopus once a month?
>>
oh hey, this game!

Is there still room right now?
>>
>>44091112
Room for three more

Depending on how many of the original players show up, maybe more
>>
>>44090946
Taking Stock:

I have-
>Walled Cities
>A reliable Coastguard
>Goldmine producing 175lbs a month
>5 Songbirds (2 males, 3 females)
>4 barrels of Fruit Wine
>A reliable source of Mead presumably since Ive mead halls
>1 dozen Ivory tusks
>Reliable food supply
>Skilled Architects
>Ivory Workers
>A reliable source of wood
>An Iron mine
>A standing militia
>A fortress near my southern border
> A cadre of cartographers
>75lbs of unworked Silver
>Hunters

I am allied with Greenland and Lenqus.

I remain open for allegiances, though spaces are filling fast, and am still seeking technology/knowledge, farmable food and horses. I can trade in ivory, which is a useful decorating material and it makes good arrowheads, mead, iron and gold or even exchange the service of architects or cartographers for aid.

My settlements are as follows:

Capital (Herrenshfestning): (1, 18) Holds 7,000 people as well as my governmental buildings.

Gold Mining city (Gullfjellet): (1, 17) Near the capital so not as big but still holds 3.5k

Trade port (Buklander): (2, 13) 3.5k permanent but the population swells and falls with trade.

Misc. Town (Stormidtveis): (8, 1) Holds 3.5k and acts as a local trade hub

Iron Mining City (Svarthoyde): (6,5) Holds about 2k, a stereotypical mining city

Beyond that, the remaining 3.5k are in scattered villages.

All my settlements are walled and contain local gathering points.

As my first action, I wish to deploy a group of observers to see how the Tusker population to the south fares. Furthermore, I’d like to begin researching artillery, namely Ballistae, and send a barrel of fruit wine to Greenland and Lenqus as a sign of continued goodwill. I hope that all our endeavours shall be fruitful.
>>
>>44091129
I would like to take 4 if possible. Does it have any existing stats or will I have to start from scratch entirely?
>>
>>44091167
GM designates your starting set up, though you choose your capitols location and a starting tech. Ideally you should choose a unique one to have an edge.
>>
>>44091167
OP will tell you your stats when he gets back

Gonna need to use a different trip with your nation name in it though
>>
>>44090963
Hey man I didn't leave you out to dry, I went to sleep. It was nearly 2 am in bongland!

Have the pirates been dealt with?

>>44090946
I want to search my forests again and try to miniaturize my cannon if I can, for a more infantry accessable weapon.
don't know if that's moving too fast, I won't do it if it is, but greenland is working on clockwork robots...
>>
>>44090946
Any Chance I can take 11 and start from scratch as a bunch of savages?
>>
>>44091198
Nope, but we have the cannons now at least

Our next attack on them should prove decisive
>>
>>44091189
>>44091194
Alright, I have an idea for the Capitol location, and the nation name if there isn't one already.

As for unique tech, not sure. Someone seems to already have clockwork and cannons already, which would have been my first choice(s). I do have ideas though.
>>
>>44091198
You can always seek alliances instead, you know. They can be fruitful.

Speaking of...
>>44090990
>>44091129
Comrades, good to see ye return. I hope ye are well?
>>
>>44091198
I'm a newbie to this particular game, but I've played on /tg/ nation-builders/quests long enough to know that it's unwise to temper your research based on fear that you're being "too advanced" or "too fast"

Because eventually, someone else will do it before you do.
>>
>>44091218
Aye, and I intend to offer some of my forces. A detachment of infantry and some Architects to undo their defences and hiding holes sound good to you, good sir?
>>
>>44091226
Ye.
>>44091198
Would you trade me some cannons?
>>
>>44091226
Of course. Your gold is going to be put to good use to make the Holy City more magnificent. I hope your people take the time to stop and appreciate it on their way through our nation.
>>
It seems I don''t have a Pastebin account, so I shall probably just restate my resources every few goes.

Resources of Albatross:

>Salt
>Fish
>Wood
>Silver
>Horses
>Domesticated horses
>Monkeys
>Silver jewellery
>Silverworkers
>Iron
>Iron tools
>Ironworkers ??
>Fruit and associated plants (bananas, pineapples, mangos, vanilla and cocoa)
>A fleet of excellent ships
>six 4ft-long tusks
>A small population of songbirds
>Some cartographers from Northern Soul
>Pickled fruit, Fruit wine, A barrel of mead, brilliant Cocoa drink, fermented horse milk
>>
>>44091258
Would your citizens like some watches? We can even put the symbols of your religion on them.
>>
>>44091258
We shall indeed, we shall indeed. Speaking of, it strikes me that your capitol is as yet unwalled, is it not?

>>44091198
My friend, would you be interested in trading for your cannons? I am willing to offer a number of valuable resources, as you can see >>44091157. Perhaps even an allegiance if you wish it. I treat my allies well, so long as they offer me the same respect.
>>
>>44091273
I suppose those may prove useful. For what do you wish to trade?
>>
>>44091252
Yeah I will, in return I'd like to enter an alliance with you. I will trade you gun powder but I will continue to keep the monopoly.
>>44091272
Save them elsewhere? I don't have one either.
I don't have many resources though...
>>
>>44091302
It is walled by the natural defense of the Holy Lake. With my archers stationed there, we fear little attack. Regardless, there are a scant thousand people that take up permanent residence in the capitol. Most of my people live in other cities, and merely come here for pilgrimage. I don't want to make it difficult for them. You understand.
>>
>>44091272
A half dozen cartographers, to be precise. I eagerly await their return with news of your expeditions fortunes friend.
>>
>>44091315
Great.
>>44091312
Make one of these
>>44091272
>>44091157
>>44090990
so that I can know m=what you have.
>>
>>44091355
Of course comrade. And after all, you have yet no foes in striking distance of your capitol.
>>
>>44091364
I might entreat them to instruct some of my own people in cartography - if they would be willing, of course.
>>
>>44091377
In return for the cannons and gunpowder can I request enough pairs to introduce Messenger pigeons to my people so they can communicate fast and clockwork to keep them on time? I

>>44091226
Just spotted this, I'm good thank you. We were discussing trade last time, as I recall?
>>
>>44091427
It can certainly be arranged. It will take some time though. Perhaps in exchange for a few domesticated horses and the knowledge to domesticate them? I'll even throw in some Gold or Iron.
>>
Alright as far as resources go, I have
>Cattle and Bison, and products derived therefrom
>Iron
>Wood
>Cotton
>Wheat
>Armor piercing iron arrowheads

I don't actually have a lot, I just have a lot of what I do have
>>
Zuceae has:
>A school of art
>Bison
>Coats made from these bison
>Meat from the bison
>Marble and limestone mine
>Mine workers
>A forest contains 200ft trees
>Large amounts of wood
>Penguins
I have traded for:
>Ships from Greenland
I have also received:
>Some fruits and wine from Albatross

Looking to trade for salt
>>
>>44091435
We were, yes. I had hoped to purchase some cannons of you. You know what I can offer in trade but be aware that some of it, notably the Ivory Tusks, are in short supply and not easily renewable. They are, however, large and valuable as a decorative material of for arrowheads. They punch deep into flesh, a great tool to have in ones arsenal.
>>
>>44091435
I'll give you clocks and many pigeons of one sex, but I need to keep the monopoly on birds.
>>
>>44091458
Comrade, my people fare are reliant on the bounty of nature for food. While she has been kind to us, Im sure you are as aware as I that her mood can change upon a whim. Might I perhaps trouble you for wheat? It would be a great boon to be able to reliably produce food. You know what I can offer in return.
>>
>>44091474
Also looking for alliances, my people are a peaceful group that do not believe in war. Instead we wish to spread our art around the world
>>
>>44091524
My people may be somewhat more pragmatic, or cynical depending on your views, but we do seek peace for so long as peace may be found. Would you be amenable?
>>
>>44091458
I would like you to fashion many crossbow arrow heads. In exchange I'll will make sure that your people are always on time.
>>
We the almighty Baroxy Commonwealth shall embark on research into stronger metals in our efforts to drive out the infidels. The Claws of Zaz are to be reassigned to the extermination of the hostile tribals. In response to last years drought new wells are to be duh all across the commonwealth.
>>
>>44091544
That is fine, our nation is looking forward to a successful future with your people
>>
>>44091522
We are willing to offer you wheat, but I have proposal. I am thinking of a combined university in our northern port town, to be attended and taught by people of both our nations. That way our people can be brought ever closer, and we can both develop our people's skills. What say you?

>>44091549
We can fashion as many as you like, though we also want these machanized bows once you have developed them.
>>
>>44091587
Excellent. Tell me, how fare your defences? We may be able to provide aid of this sort shortly, if you so desire it.
>>
Okay, sorry a half hour turned into an hour, give me a few minutes to read the shit load of posts guys
>>
>>44091594
I would be interested indeed. I can send some of my cartographers, once they return from their expedition, and some hunters that they may teach survival skills, tracking and cartography. Valuable, practical skills. I will also send some architects to ensure it is a shrine of learning. What do you propose to provide to this University? Does my offer interest you?
>>
>>44091598
As of now we have no defences, I do want to build a wall around our smaller forest however as we believe that this is where our gods reside and as such is a sacred place
>>
>>44091619
No bother man, sorry. I'll do my best to keep track of my own shit, since I know a fair few of those are probably me negotiating and such.

sorry, Im a bit hyped
>>
>>44091639
I understand. Of course such a thing is to be honoured and protected. I can provide the practical framework, perhaps next month? As of now, I have many groups deployed to disparate places and do not wish to lose track of them. I hope you understand.
>>
>>44091626
I have scholars to teach more worldly matters, but can offer some practical skill as well. My people have long studied agriculture, and animal husbandry. We can also offer to teach martial skills. As you know, we have the greatest archers in all the lands.
>>
>>44091669
Indeed so, indeed so. If you are amenable, my people would love to learn of such arts from your people. With wheat in hand and knowledge of agriculture, we can finally begin to secure a reliable food supply. And the knowledge of your fine archers would be immensely valuable as well. Your generosity has been noted, good sir.
>>
>>44091663
So far we have had no trouble with forests, take your time and come when you are ready
>>
>>44091619
Hey OP!

I'm looking to get into nation [4], just needed to know relevant stats, nation name, that sort of thing.

Gonna change my name to the nation soon
>>
File: A1449763597906.jpg (1MB, 1797x1608px) Image search: [Google]
A1449763597906.jpg
1MB, 1797x1608px
>>44091479
I will give you a small number of cannons and powder for their use. In return I would request some mead to keep my people happy and a little gold or tusk for the cannon.

>>44091514
My people appreciate the value of keeping cultural secrets. I'll agree.
The resources of my kingdom are:
> Coal
> Iron
> Wood
> Fruits
> Fish
> Exotic Big cat pelts
> Gunpowder
> Cannons

I also have:
> 165 average ships
> A feudal army and 'Fryd' militia

The cities
Capital - Thingvellir (21, 18)
Westport (23, 14)
Gwynedburg (25, 16)
Kars jaws (27, 19)
(Pic related, 12 hours in paint)
>>
>>44091696
Very well. Come next month, we shall begin plans to create this university. At that time, we will teach you how to cultivate wheat, and give you enough to start a crop.
>>
>>44091747
Excellent. I am willing to trade gold coins for this, as my current supply of Ivory is low. What rates do you offer?
>>
>>44091033
A second failure, the octopus project is becoming a major drain on resources

>>44091058
Okay, you need to roll for the research into proper food storage,
Your capitol Shines like the morning sun rays, as you use all the gold you have to gild the caitol
Your hunting party discovers deer

>>44091089
You'll have to roll for one or the other
Also you start to produce more iron weapons and stock ile them

>>44091098
You can have one more chance, octopus are really not domesticatable it has nothing to do with how smart they are, so unless you roll a crit and even then it wont be like you think it will be

>>44091157
You need to roll for your artillery research,
You discover the summer has brought a large breeding herd of Walrus to your western shore

>>44091167
Not from scratch just give me a bit to stat you

>>44091198
Roll for your cannon research
I'll tell you the result of your exloration momentarily

>>44091215
Instead of 11 I have a better idea if you really want to be savages, pick either tropical, polar or desert
>>
>>44091772
That is in addition to the mead, that is. Sorry, my tongue gets ahead of me sometimes.
>>
Rolled 9 (1d20)

>>44091793
Rolling to research proper food storage

Also we start hunting deer regularly
>>
>>44091793
Tropical Savages sounds good to me, gotta get my ooga booga on
>>
>>44091793
If I research on magnetism, will that give me a bonus to a roll for research on compassmaking?
>>
>>44091793

Just incase you missed it
>>44091040
>>
Rolled 1 (1d20)

>>44091793
Rolling for arquebus! My scholars hopefully don't lose too many limbs...

>>44091772
I don't know have a clue how much an early medieval cannon goes for but 10 lbs of gold a cannon? I'm open to counter offers.

and don't worry I assumed the mead and powder doesn't need to be worked out aha. Leave it to lesser scribes.
>>
>>44091793
One more octotry. Also, I'll start working on those crossbows, I'll roll for it. How is taming the octopus a drain? We'd only need to hire a few guys, it wouldn't take any resources but fish and a few men.
>>
>>44091858
Uh-oh...Looks like kingdom's going to explode...
>>
Rolled 9, 12 = 21 (2d20)

>>44091793
Right then, I shall attach a roll to this for my research into Artillery construction.

I have a number of trading endeavours underway, I presume they are not limited on a monthly basis?

I eagerly await the results of the expedition and I will deploy a number of Architects to build the agreed up University >>44091756 with Lenqus.

Finally, I wish to conduct a minor hunting expedition. I shall attach a second roll for the results of this.
>>
Rolled 3 (1d20)

>>44091862
Here's the roll.
>>
>>44091904
Man, those cephalopods really don't want to be tamed. Here's the roll for the crossbows.
>>
>>44091881
Hmm. My research did not fare too well. My expedition seems to have done well for itself though.

>>44091858
Hmm. Very well, I will trade for... shall we say 30 cannons? I can have 300lbs of gold shipped to you momentarily.
>>
Rolled 20 (1d20)

>>44091946
Damn it.
>>
Rolled 4, 7 = 11 (2d10)

>>44091793
The first roll is for last go's roll which I didn't take. It's for research on magnetism. The second roll is for research on compassmaking.

As for my action this turn, I make four of the ivory tusks into massive 4ft drinking horns, with the tops gilded in silver, kind of like https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Drinkhoorn_roordahuizum.JPG
>>
>>44091966
GODDAMNIT!
I BETTER HAVE THE BEST GODDAMN CROSSBOWS TO EXIST FOR THE NEXT 200 YEARS.
>>
Can I get in these cannons?
>>
Is kind of late but, can I take a kingdom?

I need to reed the rules before and the open kindoms dont even have resources, but im interested
>>
>>44091999
Get in ON these cannons, like buy some.

Damn trips will be the death of me.
>>
>>44091953
I wasn't sure how much gold you have. That's an acceptable trade. Hopefully this is the first step on the way to a full alliance.
>>
>>44091999
You will need to talk to the supplier.
If you still wish to trade for other items, you know what I have and what I seek of you. Are you amenable?
>>
>>44092022
We shall see how things go. I already have a number of allies and Im sure you understand I am wary of getting caught up with the dangers of my allies turning on each other. I thank you for the trade though, I am sure we will both find good use from this.

I assign 5 cannons each to each of my major settlements and to my fortress, covering each of the cardinal directions and retaining one centrally that has full rotation.
>>
>>44092036
Perhaps it would be wiser to wait to see what I can find in the unexplored land of [11] when I hopefully explore it next go.

Though I do owe Northern Soul a shipment of resource from there, which I haven't forgotten about.
>>
>>44092074
Of course, of course. I eagerly await the results of this expedition. I hope it proves worth your time
>>
Rolled 20 (1d20)

Die roll is to determin random summer event in my next turns post

>>44091580
Roll your your metal research,
Your people dig new wells, though without better knowledge its hit and miss, but you do succeed at bettering your water supply
I'll roll for your battle with the nomads

>>44091696
Crops will grow poorly in your rocky soil and short growing season, only last month did the snows receed from your lands

>>44091729
Nation 4

Your nation has a small population of 20,000
Your army is therefore currently 2,000 soldiers

In your northern mountains are gem mines, along your southern plaines are herds of wild horses and you scratch a living by fishing your southern shores, in your natural bay you find pods of narwhal.

You do not own the island almost touching you in the south it's inhabited by tribal cannibals.

>>44091820
Okay, you make some headway learning long term food storage but you spoil a lot of food in the process, your population will slowly start to rise, your people hunt many of the new found deer you now have venison. more furs and horn

>>44091826
Okay, well you need a name and a trip code but you can now occupy the 3 large islands of the coast of 5,

Your two southern islands have friendly populations of 8,000 each, each with 800 warriors armed with primitive slings and spears

Your northern island is rich in pearls but the 8000 islanders who live their are savage cannibals who have developed bows and arrow technology. They have 1,500 warriors

>>44091831
Yes, that order makes more logical sense

>>44091852
Ah, yes okay you begin construction on a highway, in the fall you will double your iron output

>>44091858
Your scholars not only lose several limbs and eyes, but burn down part of your university. Your population becomes frightened of the idea of portable cannon, they will need time to come around

>>44091881
Your research into building siege engines wastes alot of wood as you struggle to get the hang of it, you'll need to spend more on it
>>
>>44092093
It's probably full of massive insects and strange diseases. If it's possible, maybe I could have a look at the south of [2].
>>
>>44092096
Indeed but they will be better than being entirely reliant on the sea.
I shall continue my research next month as well then, hoping for better results. What of my expedition?
>>
>>44092096
Alright, thanks.

I think I'll call myself Venicia.

Someone mentioned I get a starting unique tech, is that true? otherwise I'll just begin research.
>>
>>44092096
>>44091976
Ah, OP, it appears that you skipped my go.
>>
>>44092122
It is your choice what to do with this opportunity. Be wary though, I cannot spare the cartographers for long. They will be needed in the university shortly and will not have time to teach your people much more than the basics of their craft and undertake an expedition.
>>
>>44092149
Yes, that's understood.
>>
>>44091862
It's very expensive and time consuming,
>>44091904
All 3 rolls have been under 4. The project seems to be a faliure. Please start following the post format I outlined in the rules

>>44091881
However your hunting party has more success, you bring home over 50 pairs of tusk and 2 tons of meat and blubber, the summer seems to be their breeding season

>>44091966
Much better, the prototype for the clockwork crossbows are a wild success and many investors become interested.

>>44091976
You can only do one research a month, guys please read my post formet I put in the rules it will also save alot of space in the board and make it easier to catch up for me,

Your magnetism experiments are a faliure, you dont make any headway

>>44092010
There are no resources becasue I only reveal them once a kingdom is taken

>>44092096
The summer is a boone to every nation, food output is doubled for everyone and all breeding animal populations explode with fertility.

Its Now the second month of SUmmer, plan your turns and remember to incorporate last turns trades
>>
Rolled 3 (1d20)

>>44092096
Send some Big Cat pelts to their families for their bravery.

I guess I'll turn my attention towards surveying the great forests of my interior
>>
>>44092141
No I just hit my post limit in my first reply
>>
>>44090946
Taking kingdom 4
Named it Yumatsu
I just want to start a pacific kingdom based in trade, idk what to do now
>>
Rolled 10 (1d10)

>>44092185
It seems that we have no time to prepare the compasses. This month's research will again be on magnetism.

Despite not having the compasses, I send a scouting party, with armed men and cartographers, south into [11].
>>
>>44092185
I now outfit my ships with cannons and mounted crossbows. The crossbows are weaker, but reload much faster.
I will destroy the cannibal savages on the large island of Venicia. They are technologically primitive, making it an easy win.
>>
>>44092218
Think it's gone boss. There's quite a few people here posting. I think if OP's>>44092185
got an updated map of some kind it might help. But he's got a lot on his plate I think
>>
>>44092218
I also forget how to roll
something similar to 1d20 in the options
>>
>>44092185
With the summer's population explosion, we take this opportunity to research the use of both various animal's skin and cotton together. We hope to make all manner of clothing.

We work with Northern Soul to build the combined university.

And lastly, we send men to search further into [2], along the southern coast, to see what's there.
>>
>>44092218
OP will tell you what resources you have.
>>
Venicia:

Population:
Military
2,000 infantry

Resources:
Mountain Gem Mines
Wild Horses
Bay- Fish, Narwhal

1. Research:
Up in the northern mountains beyond the Gemstone mines lie a Volcano. From the depths of the volcano are many pores that emit a curious gaseous substance.

When collected in bags or jars, miraculously they cause the item to be lighter, and bags even tend to float!

Some people suspect there may be a use for this. . ."Helium" and thus it is researched

2. Building Project:
Mines are also built to help find and collect this gas

---

Is this correct?
>>
Rolled 1 (1d20)

>>44092265
dice
>>
>>44092185
Excellent, this is better than I had hoped. I will stockpile the tusks and salt the meat for now. I will also begin to plant wheat as we come into the summer, using the skills learned from the University. Assuming this does not count as a building project, I will send my Architects to build the agreed upon walls for my ally Zucaea. Finally, I will research ways to improve my crops of wheat.

Taking Stock:

I have-
>Walled Cities
>A reliable Coastguard
>4 barrels of Fruit Wine
>1 dozen Ivory tusks
>Reliable food supply
>Skilled Architects
>Ivory Workers
>An Iron mine
>A standing militia
>Hunters
>A meager crop of Wheat

I am expecting:
> Resources from the Expedition of Albatross

I am allied with Greenland, Zucaea and Lenqus.

I remain open for allegiances, though spaces are filling fast, and am still seeking technology/knowledge, and horses. I can trade in ivory, which is a useful decorating material and it makes good arrowheads, mead, iron and gold or even exchange the service of architects or cartographers for aid.

Capital (Herrenshfestning): (1, 18) Holds 7,000 people as well as my governmental buildings.

Gold Mining city (Gullfjellet): (1, 17) Near the capital so not as big but still holds 3.5k

Trade port (Buklander): (2, 13) 3.5k permanent but the population swells and falls with trade.

Iron Mining City (Svarthoyde): (6,5) Holds about 2k, a stereotypical mining city

All my settlements are walled and contain local gathering points. My major settlements, as well as my fortress, are guarded by cannons as outlined previously.
>>
>>44092185
We start researching medicine so we can help the sick
We also decide to start building a temple outside the smaller forest, to honour our gods.
>>
>>44092240
Greenland, now that you have developed the crossbow, we will provide you with our special ammunition in exchange for some of our own.
>>
Rolled 13 (1d20)

>>44092300
Roll for research
>>
>>44092281
>Welp, this is gonna take a while
>>
>>44092283
Will you help me kill the cannibals?
>>44092302
Yes. Sounds good.
>>
>>44092312
You are savages, after all. Don't worry, I'll only kill those who have tasted human flesh.
>>
>>44092312
Attach a number or something to your posts so we can tell where you are bro.
>>
Great Coatl's Pearl Isles
Population:24,000
Military:1600 slings and spears
1,500 bow and arrow tech

We have a ton of pearls and some hungry savages to feed.

First things first we need to get as many of those pearls hoarded as possible and spread that bow and arrow tech to the south so we can improve our hunting game/ failing that we can spread cannibalism around to make up for shortfalls in hunting.
>>
>>44092319
I will help you secure your borders, aye, and I can offer an infantry force in the attack.Unfortunately, I currently lack a true navy so you must transport them if you desire their aid.
>>
Rolled 14 (1d20)

>>44092346
Rolling to teach the southern peasant stock the secret of arrows and murder at a distance
>>
>>44092340
Gotcha
>>44092339
Heh.

Well, I'll just keep trying to transform from savages to Sky Trader nation
>>
>>44092339
Greenland, I believe you may be targeting the wrong group. The Pearl Isles are home to cannibals, not Venicia.
>>
Rolled 16 (1d20)

>>44092218
4 has been taken sorry, you can have 13 however

>>44092236
Okay, Congradulations, magnets how do they work? You seem to know though, using the aid of the cartographers you scout 4 blocks of 11s forrest, you find tobacco, however you lose 2 cartographers and a host of your men as you also discover leopards and anaconda snakes.

>>44092240
>>44092135
>>44092218

Wait, becasue no one likes to read all of the rules i'm not sure who venicia is, are you the islanders or what, people PLEASE put your number after your name if I have to follow link chains it makes it even harder to keep up

Greenland since there is this confusion would you like to attack the pirates instead?

>>44092250
You didnt roll for your research,
With the great builders in the north you construct your university of agriculture(thats what it was right?)
Along the southern coast of 2 you discover massive coral reefs

This die roll is to determin the last month of summer but I will hold off to let everyone finish their turn and sort out the mess of who is who.
>>
>>44092312
I apologize, I mistook you for these cannibals.
>>44092346
Be ready to lose your largest island. I will leave the friendly primitives alone.
>>
>>44092405
[4]

I'll be more clear about that from now on
>>
Rolled 18 (1d20)

>>44092375
Also i wish to build a shrine/temple to our great serpent god of hunger
>>
>>44092419
Mighty greenland perhaps your thirst for war could be quenched with our white gold?
>>
>>44092405
The university was to exchange knowledge. They will teach us of archery, agriculture and some worldly matters while we will teach them of survivalism, tracking and cartography.
>>
Rolled 9 (1d20)

>>44092405
Sorry about that, here you go

The university was going to be for both our people to teach each other their skills, cartography, agriculture, martial skills, etc.
>>
Here is a roll for my research into improving my wheat crop.

I may have to go temporarily offline shortly but I will return asap.
>>
Rolled 13 (1d20)

>>44092405
Rolling to survey my country for useful materials and rare resources etc. Also to improve the infrastructure of the country especially in the wooded and mountainous regions. I need to be able to move men and supplies quickly
>>
Rolled 2 (1d20)

>>44092466
Forgot the roll, sorry.
>>
>>44092405
I dont see that in the map sry
Deal, I have the 11, how to build a town? what resources I have?
>>
>>44092405
Well, I suppose we have Autumn next. In the south, we probably won't be affected much by that.

ACTION: I begin preserving food for the winter now.

RESEARCH: We research compassmaking.

>>44092437
It's unfortunate what happened with your cartographers on our expedition. I've sent those remaining north along the Trans-Lenqus highway with a few armed guards.
>>
>>44092436
I will trade with the primitives who eat beasts, but I will destroy the cannibals. You will lose your largest island, and many of your people. Just give up. Those who eat the meat of the strongest animal have declared war on the strongest animal. Man will not take this dishonor.
>>
>>44092311
Also changing trip code to Kingdom name instead of ruler name
>>
>>44092265
Oh akay so you are 4, put that in your name please. Also no thats now how it goes, you say what you'd like to explore or research and I'll tell you what you discover, you dont get to place thinks like volcanoes.

>>44092283
Building the walls will count as Zucaea's action so You still have a build action

>>44092300
Okay, I will allow you to build both your walls and temple.

AH you learn to crush up some of your rare insects and make special medicines. Your popluation will now live longer (grow) and will come in handy in the fall (hint hint)

>>44092346
Okay people are sorted out, much better

I forgot to tell you your people are master canoe users and you have dense forest, roll to spread bow tech.

>>44092375
Great, all 3 islands now have the tech

>>44092381
Sorry there was confusion as to who you are, oure not the cannibal and not being attacked
>>
>>44092486
It is easy to be brave behind walls of stone Pale Devil, he who eats the meat of the strongest animal does in turn inherit his strength we are not simply man, we are man+1
>>
>>44092483
Well that went poorly.

Greenland, you have my aid in securing and clearing your borders as you desire.>>44092419

Albatross, I eagerly await your shipment. I hope my cartographers teach your people well. >>44092236
>>
Rolled 7 (1d10)

>>44092489
Ah; here's my research roll.
>>
>>44092506
My mistake. Was trying to get a feel for the liberty.fexlibility on the fluff stuff. I'll be sure to keep control of that sort of thing in your hands.
>>
>>44092506
Oh, I do? In that case, I wish to use my build action to begin improving my naval forces. I will start by constructing a small fleet of ships.
>>
>>44092506
Great stuff, can we use our canoe skills to scout out greenlands edges and continue to improve the shrine to our great serpent god, also gonna sprread that cannibalism around to all the islands if possible.
>>
>>44092508
You are a superstitious fool. These walls were built by man, his ability to build them is what makes him strong.
>>
>>44092542
Cool your jets man. Let the GM do his bit. We dont want the thread to become anarchy now, do we?
>>
>>44092542
GM, can I kill this guy already? I have a huge advantage, so I will let you decide the rules of rolling for this.
>>
>>44092568
You can count on my infantry to guard your vessels, comrade. They are not numerous but they are well equipped and hardy.
>>
>>44092587
Some of my infantry, that is. I must retain enough to secure my lands, Im sure you'll agree.
>>
>>44092602
I would have an army, or even folk :(
>>
>>44092602
Of course. Thank you for the help. I'm glad that you agree that cannibals need to be wiped out.
>>
>>44092613
GM's a bit overwhelmed, just give him a bit
>>
>>44092613
I am willing to trade for iron, if you wish to arm yourselves. Make an offer and I will hear it.
>>
>>44092627
Whatever my feelings on the matter, I will not see my oldest ally go to battle without aid if I can provide it.

My people will come first but I will yet honour my allegiances comrade.

It is a pity the cannibals would not see sense.
>>
Update of our resources:

Resources of Albatross:

>Salt
>Fish
>Wood
>Northern wood
>Silver
>Horses
>Domesticated horses
>Monkeys
>Silver jewellery
>Silverworkers
>Iron
>Iron tools
>Ironworkers ??
>six 4ft-long tusks
>Half dozen cartographers from Northern Soul
>Marble
>3 silver-gilded 4ft-long ivory drinking horns
>Tobacco
>Knowledge of and skill with magnetism
>Basic knowledge of cartography
>Tobacco

OWE one shipment of resources from [11] to Northern Soul
>>
>>44092656
I will give you many pearls, once I conquer my new lands.
>>
Rolled 5 (1d20)

>>44092485
Okay, 11 for resources has many rare types of oily wood, you also have migrating whales on your coast that provide oil, meat and blubber.

Your people are decent ship builders as well

>>44092496
>>44092427
(Okay you succeed at building a temple to your gods, where is it?)

The midsummer battles of the islands

On a roll of 1-9 Greenland Wins the battle decisively and gains Half the North Island,

10-15 The battle is long and drawn out and both sides lose forces in a bloody stalemate

16-20 The Pearl Islands Reppel the attackers dealing a mighty blow to greenland in defense of their homelands
>>
>>44092666
3 tusks, sorry
>>
Rolled 12, 2 = 14 (2d20)

Sorry was away couldn't roll. I'll roll for last turn too. For this turn we shall research improved agriculture. Build a shrine to the glorious Great Gods. We shall also continue to fight the desert tribals who you didn't update me on.
>>
>>44092677
Temple is on the North isle
>>
>>44092568
Greenland, we have medicine to offer you so that any of your soldiers that are injured may have a greater chance of survival. All we ask is that you act mercifully to these cannibals and instead of completely wiping them out, you give some of them a chance at redemption.
>>
Rolled 14 (1d20)

>>44092677
I will further study clockwork machines, ones that will work in war as moving shields. I will roll for this.
>>
>>44092693
I destroy it.
>>44092707
I will leave the islands with the non-cannibals, as long as they do not convert.

Also, GM, shouldn't I have weighted rolls?
>>
Update of our resources as well.

Zuceae has:
>A school of art
>Bison
>Coats made from these bison
>Meat from the bison
>Marble, limestone and iron mine
>Mine workers
>A highway from the capitol
>A forest contains 200ft trees
>Large amounts of wood
>Penguins
>A sacred forest surrounded by walls
>A temple next to this forest
>Medicine made from insects
I have traded for:
>Ships from Greenland
I have also recieved:
>Some fruits and wine from Albatross

Zucaea is currently allied with: Greenland

The Capitol at (28,6)
A mine is at (27,3)
A temple is at (25,4) here the gods of the forest are worshipped and left offerings.
>>
Excuse me, OP, I don't want to harass you and I'm sorry for bothering you but did you remember my turn here:
>>44092515
>>44092489
>>
Rolled 10 (1d20)

>>44092677
GREAT!!! I want some fisherman to get food and maybe oil. Idk if first I need a port or I may use the build action to finally have a Town near the water
>>
>>44092738
Only Greenland? Do you wish to rescind our allegiance, comrade? I thought you would be pleased with those walls.

I will update my resources and such once I am able.
>>
>>44092737
Thank you for your kindness, our ships with medicine should arrive soon.
>>
I have unlimited
>Wood
>Fish
>Fruit
>Clockwork
>Amazing ships
I have built or found
>Clockwork tanks( >>44092708 )
>Ancient city
>Walled cities
>University
>Powerful clockwork crossbows
I've traded for
>Tons of iron
>28~ tusks
>3400~ gold coins
>Tamed small monkeys
>Gunpowder
>Tin
>Bronze goods
>Silver
>Penguins
>Coats
>Cannons
>Medicine
I want GM to tell me how these are going
>
I want to trade for
>
I want to advance or retry
>
I am allied with
>Northern Soul
>Zucaea
>I am at war with
>Cannibals
Here are my towns and cities
The University teaches boat building, clockmaking, and the taming of birds and monkeys.
>>
May the serpent god spare us his hunger for the coming battle
>>
>>44092771
(Got alliances mixed up)
We shall also send medicine to you, we hope this helps and ails your nations has
>>
>>44092787
Does our deal of crossbows for armor piercing arrowheads still stand?
>>
>>44092823
Yes.
>>
>>44092823
Armor piercing arrowheads you say, perhaps we could offer you something for a fraction of such technology?
>>
>>44092801
I appreciate this offer of goodwill. I will have shipped to you a pair of Ivory Tusks, 4ft in length, carved with praise of your forest gods and lauding the ingenuity of your people.
>>
>>44092823
I warn you, do not trade with the savages.
>>
>>44092868
I would, but your antagonization of Greenland prevents me. Their crossbows are far too valuable to us, and trading with you would compromise our supply.
>>
>>44092905
We are simply defending ourselves but perhaps we can negotiate in the future instead.
>>
>>44092875
This means a lot to us and we are very grateful, these will be hung at the forefront of our temple so that all visitors will know of your craftsmanship.
>>
>>44092905
I would counsel against this, Teldor. You may find them a worse pest than the pirates. The pirates merely rob and kill, they do not hunt your people for food.
>>
File: Base Map_Updated_New.jpg (2MB, 1797x1608px) Image search: [Google]
Base Map_Updated_New.jpg
2MB, 1797x1608px
Rolled 12 (1d20)

First Roll is For next Month, Fall
Make any prep you think you might need.

Guys Im sorry this is taking me so long, I dont mean to be cranky either Ive just had a lousy day at work and I'm trying to keep up reading everything so I dont miss anything.

No Random event this Fall

>>44092689
Man Those Nomads are kicking your ass and you lose another 500 soldiers, making your population 68,000. However You do make headway on agriculture research and have learned to funnel spring water down the mountains into the hills and you lo longer have food issues.

>>44092708
That will take untill the winter to come to fruition but you succeed freeing up your research for other things in the coming months, congradulations on your win

>>44092737
You did, your margin of victory was +4 if you looked, that was from your 275 ships and advanced weapons however in land they are far superior fighters

>>44092738
Take your turn to prepare for fall,

>>44092750
With your advanced magnet knowledge and great roll you create the best (and only true) compasses in the seas

You can build and or explore, and you succeed at putting away food for winter

>>44092754
Oh also you habe a Population of 20,000
2000 soldiers and 100 ships

You choose where your capitol is and at what x,y coordinates to put 2 towns

What would you like to do to prepare for fall, you succeed at catching fish.
>>
>>44092986
>>44092905
Do not worry, comrades, for they will be exterminated.
>>44092989
I'm sorry, I noticed my weighted roll after I made that post.
I will salt some fish and stock some wood.

Oceanicus, I will trade for compasses.Clocks for compasses.
>>
>>44092905
What would you like to do, I'm not sure if I overlooked you or not?

>>44092931
Just so you know, between 6 and 7 and actually a strait, meaning its a waterway. This applies to everyone.
>>
>>44092989
Thank you for all of your hard work, GM. You have made my day today, as you did yesterday.
>>
Rolled 5 (1d20)

>>44092989
We begin to create large quantities of medicine for the upcoming seasons. We also smoke some meat for storage.
We also try to research making statues from the marble again
>>
>>44092986
You would counsel against not trading with them? I think you're confused.

>>44092989
How did my clothing research go, OP? >>44092446

Anyway, next we research more metals. we have iron, but we may be able to make something more impressive.

We also build more stores of food to ready for the winter months.

Lastly, have some men scout out the coral reefs along [2]'s coast to see what resources may be found there.
>>
Rolled 3, 5, 8 = 16 (3d20)

>>44092989
We will build extra temples to the serpent god on our southern islands, then we will research a way to improve our canoes and finally we will gather as much food as we can for the coming harshness, rolling 1st for temples, 2nd for canoe research and finally for food
>>
>>44092989
Venicia:

Population:
Military
2,000 infantry

Resources:
Mountain Gem Mines
Wild Horses
Bay- Fish, Narwhal

>>44092989
Turn: I would like to research ways to find helium gas

I would like to build a Temple to our god.

The Sky God. The God of Winds and Fortune and Fate.
>>
Rolled 1 (1d20)

>>44093071
Forgot roll for metal research
>>
Rolled 3 (1d20)

>>44093082
I am not sure if I need to roll, so have one just in case
>>
>>44093085
Welp, just iron it is then
>>
Rolled 9 (1d20)

>>44092989
Think I'm getting over looked here boss.

I want to properly survey my country for strategic materials, rare resources and useful items. I'll roll for that.
>>
>>44093080
Truly this will be a harsh month
>>
Rolled 1 (1d10)

>>44092989
I for one really appreciate you running this game, OP. Thank you very much!

I'm sorry if I've laid the format of this postout incorrectly.

RESEARCH: I survey our jungle, generally. Maybe there's some herbs, spices, poisons, hidden mineral reserveds etc.

ACTION: I train my army.

BUILD: I start work on a highway across my kingdom, connecting the forest, the mountains and points on the east coast. Iirc., you told me that I had missed a BUILD roll last turn, so I'm going to take that now as well on the highway construction.
>>
>>44092989
>>44092989
>20.000 population
>2000 soldiers
>100 ships
woha, this is good. Capitol (25,8) Cities (27,7) and (25,5)
I try to develop technologies with fruits and oils to keep my people the food in the fall
>>
>>44093152
sorry is 25,6 the city
>>
>>44093151
Oh, and the south coast as well, please
>>
>>44093082
Oh, and if we're supposed to take a third explore/hunt/military move

I would like to explore my lands (searching for resource/gas)
>>
I have unlimited:
>Wood
>Fish
>Octopus
>Coral
>Fruit
>Clockwork
>Amazing ships
I have built or found:
>Ancient city
>Walled cities
>University
>Clockwork tanks
I've traded for:
>Tons of iron
>28~ tusks
>3400~ gold coins
>Tamed small monkeys
>Gunpowder
>Tin
>Bronze goods
>Silver
>Penguins
>Coats
>Cannons
>Medicine
>Amazing crossbow bolts
I want GM to tell me how these are going:
>
I want to trade for:
>Compasses
I want to advance or retry:
>
I am allied with:
>Northern Soul
>Zucaea
I am at war with:
>Cannibals
Population:
>12000~
Ships:
Here are my towns and cities:
Research:
>Making my clockwork even better
Action:
>Destroy cannibal temples
Build:
>More Ships
>>
Rolled 6, 13, 4 = 23 (3d20)

>>44093231
Here are the three rolls.
>>
>>44093243
Question?
I'm seeing some people roll 1d20 for their turns, and others roll 3d20.

Which is it?
>>
Rolled 16 (1d20)

>>44093163
Roll for herbal technologies

My bad, is water in 25,6
>>
>>44093266
The 3d20 rolls 3 dice, one for my reseach, one for my action, and one for my build.
>>
Rolled 12, 8 = 20 (2d20)

>>44093302
So we roll 3d20 for our three actions? Okay.

>>44093181
>>44093082
Another 2 dice for Temple Construction and Resource Searching respective
>>
Rolled 1, 16, 3 = 20 (3d20)

>>44093302
Shit; I've been rolling 1d10

>>44093151
If I need 3d20, it's here
>>
Pretty sure you only roll for research unless the GM tells you to
>>
Think this has gotten wildly out of hand hahaha

It's a cool idea; gods speed OP.
>>
Rolled 14 (1d20)

Rolling for Mid Fall Event

>>44093067
Your people seem to be far better at herb lore then statue building, However because you did construct the worlds only art university if you try again you will have a +4, The changing seasons bring new types of plants and you create new and varied types of simple medicine. You put away salted meat for the winter.

>>44093071
Oh, great mixing the hides and the cotton create superior winter clothing as well as light summer clothing and specialized clothing.

>>44093071
You want to create better metal huh? man if only people had a source of extremely high carbon. I bet it would come in barrels...what could it be?

You have beef, venison and fish put away for the winter, unless I'm missing something.

The water currents are extremely strong this year, the coral comes comes in many beautiful colors and is home to 100's of species of fish and other sea creatures, including a special type of urchin that you can get dye from, there are a red and a purple species.

>>44093080
You only have to roll for research, unless I tell you otherwise or you want to attack, You build two large pearl encrusted wooden/shell statues to the serpent god. Your people are master fisherman if I haven't told you. You fail at improving your canoe design this time.

>>44093082
Okay you construct a fine gem encrusted Idol to the Sky God, hmm hemium Okay I googled and I'ma say thats probably not the route to flight, start smaller and also roll for whatever you choose to do.

>>44093085
You uh, don't get it. You also miss the hint

>>44093096
Ah, Okay no thats a fail then but come up with a new idea and roll again, also start thinking about food.

>>44093108
Sorry, Yes I think I overlooked more then one thing.

Okay after a long hard exploration of your land you are aware of your coal (carbon *cough*) iron, Tropical fruits and large man eating tigers. with the +4 I ment to give you for trying again in your homeland you discover a new food source, eal
>>
>>44093361
Yes, I put the blame partly on my lack of experience with playing this ruleset. I am willing to learn though.
>>
>>44093368
> hmm hemium Okay I googled and I'ma say thats probably not the route to flight
Curses! Foiled again!

Hmm, still need to figure out a way to become sky traders.
>>
>>44093368
Oh, I only roll for Research? ignore the 4 here, then.>>44093243
>>
>>44093368
I have to leave for a while, OP. Just have my nation build up resources while I'm gone.
>>
>>44093368

Post some things

>>44093277
>>
Rolled 8 (1d20)

>>44093368
God bless you sir.

Hmmm I will get my scholars to look at using this superior metal...Even in the use of smaller gunpowder weapons and begin mining it.

Also What would I need to do to invade another country?
>>
>>44093368
I'm sorry to be a bother, OP, but I think you've overlooked my last turn.
>>
File: sky_ship_by_crowsrock.jpg (176KB, 1200x847px) Image search: [Google]
sky_ship_by_crowsrock.jpg
176KB, 1200x847px
Rolled 16 (1d20)

>>44093368
Venicia:

Population:
Military
2,000 infantry

Resources:
Mountain Gem Mines
Wild Horses
Bay- Fish, Narwhal

Research:
Narwhal Hunting - These beasts have much flesh and fat, and are a good source of sustenance.

Build:
A fishery. We are still humans, and we still need to eat. And there are plenty of fish in the bay.

Exploration:
In this world are many other peoples, and we can see many of them from the top of our mountain.

There are those to the south with advanced clockwork machinery, those to the east with a great and large empire.

We seek to gain our own niche, something we can be proud of, and that is to become traders of the sky! To sail across the skies, and make the world a smaller place. Living under the wing of our Sky God

The question presents itself still, how?

Our explorers continue to search for anything that could lead us to what we seek.
>>
>>44093368

Sorry, idk my kingdom is 11 or 13
I get you time for this mistake, it was my fault for not use the number in my name before
>>
Hello lads I am back.
>>
>>44093151
Your ancestors weep at your lose on ancient plant knowledge.

Do you want to improve your army or increase its size?

Okay You have a finished highway.

>>44093152
Roll for it, also I'ma give you a hint the last person to control your nation had, to catch you up. By combining the tree and whale oil you get a substance slimier to greek fire.

>>44093181
Your north eastern shore does contain fish, as well as King crab

>>44093243
You dont need to roll to build ships, however you fail to make any headway on clockworks, You do destroy the Northern Island Serpant Statue.

>>44093266
You roll for research, discovery or hostile actions. Nothing else unless I ask.

>>44093277
You Discover many herbal secrets, including perfume and alcohol production, You discover many types of fruit.

>>44093302
>>44093321
>>44093341
This is not correct.
>>
Look, OP, would you please address my last turn?

It's here:
>>44093151

I haven't even taken a turn yet this round
>>
>>44093368
We once again try to learn the secrets of creating marble statues.
A town is also built next to the art school, to hopefully further increase its popularity
>>
Rolled 3 (1d20)

>>44093552
Forgot trip code and roll...
>>
Rolled 14 (1d20)

>>44093529
Research: a way to improve our canoes even further
Build: even greater temples to our serpent god who is always hungry for worship.
Finally we wish to try and push the greenland invaders off of our island
>>
>>44093476
>>44093529
Got it.
(I'm hoping your lenient on the hard science OP. Sort of banking on you having an abstracted flight mechanics being possible, a bit similar to the there being clockwork tanks and engines)

>>44093415
A few simple messengers and fishermen from the North of Greenland speak to a couple of Greenland sailors, exchanging polite conversation, and speaking about their people's dream of flight. Much our culture consists of idealistic values and a strong devotion to good morals.

For now, it is a dream as far away as the heavens they seek to ascend into but, but they are of course impressed by the technological prowess of Greenland. Alas, we are but for now, simple fishermen with little to trade.
>>
>>44093529
Town 17,2
Town 14,5
Capitol 16,4

Can I use this roll? >>44093277
>>
Rolled 11 (1d20)

>>44093529
Research:
Clockwork
Build:
More ships
Action:
Defend what we have claimed of the Northern Island
>>
>>44093529
Wait OP I have two responses in the last post

>>44093152 (You)
Roll for it, also I'ma give you a hint the last person to control your nation had, to catch you up. By combining the tree and whale oil you get a substance slimier to greek fire.
>>44093277 (You)
You Discover many herbal secrets, including perfume and alcohol production, You discover many types of fruit.
>>
>>44093607
I add a number of my Kingdom first 11 and next change it to 13
>>
Rolled 5 (1d10)

>>44093529
Well, I seem to be a turn behind.

For my research roll, I study arrowhead manufacture.

For my action, I manufacture more compasses.

For my build, I construct a fort in pic related, where the little red castle is.
>>
>>44093656
Will you trade me compasses for clocks?
>>
File: fort placement.png (566KB, 684x509px) Image search: [Google]
fort placement.png
566KB, 684x509px
>>44093656
>>
Sorry for my silence. I will return momentarily. I am eager to see what news awaits me
>>
>>44093701
Actually, that's not the canonical current highway system.

It's got another road going northwest to Yumatsu.

>>44093686
I'm flattered by your offer, but I would rather not.
>>
>>44093368
Mid fall EVENT!!
Plague outbreak of a Most severe Kind,

Everyone loses 5% percent of their population.

Except Those with medicine, it Lingers, better get this taken care of by Winter.

>>44093397
Hot air? gyrocopptery, if you trade for wood?

>>44093428
You Fail at the roll, all you need to tell me is what you would like to attack, possibly where and with what your nation has a population of 50,000 there for at the present 5000 soldiers with iron weapons and cannon, but few ships.

>>44093432
There is a limit to what I can out in one post and by the time i get done typing one there are more to respond to If I still miss it just link it,

>>44093476
You are a master narwhal hunter , bring in oil, blubber, meat and horn, you learn the secrets of their migration.

Also your fisheries are built, though are very basic.

>>44093477
You are 13, my man, or those are the stats I gave you =(

>>44093522
Great to see you!

>>44093545
>>44093529

Its the above post, the delay happens from the post limit and the speed of your replies I'm sorry I cant make each turn one giant post

>>44093574
The secrets of statue building in your lands are almost lost forever maybe you should persue a new avenue?

>>44093585
Okay I'll roll the battle next before we transition to next round, You now have ocean going canoes designed to cross great distances, think of a native american canoe crossed with a viking long ship.

You Construct large wooden temples around your statues, that can be more easily deffended.

>>44093589
You got it! you just gotta provide away within the resources and tech you have.

>>44093591
Yes Somewhere I did link that same message with a result.

>>44093607
Yea you posted more then once so I had to answer more then once.

I'm just going in order its the only way to keep up.
>>
>>44093754
>>44093701
>>44093656
>>44093759
>>
Rolled 6, 15 = 21 (2d20)

>>44093759
Alright, I'd like to keep working on these damn cannon and I suppose I'll go all conquistador and attack the fort in Geomund's territory.
>>
Rolled 16 (1d20)

>>44093759
Research: a way to cure this sickness which has befallen us perhaps by praying to our serpent god to eat away the hunger or maybe by using our knowledge of the great forest to find a cure
Build:Even great temples to the serpent god
and finally search our great islands for resources
>>
Rolled 9 (1d20)

>>44093585
>>44093606

The Battle for Pearl Island in mid fall

The greater number of pearl islanders vs the incursion force from Greenland holding the central North island,

currently the armies stand as thus,

Greenland has
275 ships with cannon and cockwork crossbow,
2,000 soldiers

Pearl Island has

2,800-200(last battle)=2,600 warriors
100 long canoes.

On a roll of 1-5(ships dont help with inland fighting) greenland will hold their gained territory, 6-13 I will tell you what happens, long bloody fighting for sure, 14-20 The Natives oush the invaders back to the coast where their ships will help
>>
>>44093759
Sorry, is my first time
So I have
20000 population
2000 soldiers
100 ships
I discover alcohol, perfume and something similar to geek Fire. The herbal secrets helps me with the plague outbreak?
>>
>>44093885
>>44093863
please OP
>>
Rolled 7 (1d20)

>>44093885
>>44093759
I use my medicine to survive the plague.
I research how to incorporate this clockwork into my ships, as motors.
I build more ships.
I defend and move forward.
>>
Rolled 17, 15 = 32 (2d20)

>>44093759
ACTION: I kill all those infected with the plague, reduicing my population further.
I assume I am down to about 27000.
BUILD: A citadel at my border with the Commonwealth, near the newly captured mines. I assume this gives me control over some of their rare resource(do tell what it is).
RESEARCH: Medicine, I want the plauge tl never repeat itself.
TRADE: I am looking for master builders(stonemasons and their lik).
I have:
>Abundant, tin, copper and bronze
>Bronze goods
>Baboons and pterodactyls
>food
>master mettalurgists
Rolling for construction and research.
>>
Rolled 13 (1d20)

>>44093867
>>44093522

Surprise attack, Wood and hill, and Geomund you both have 50,000 population,

Wood and Hill, you have cannon and iron weapons,

However geomund has better iron weapons and is deffending a fort, plus is battle hardened.

Roll of 1-7 wood and hill wins this battle,

8-20 geomund does
>>
Taking Stock:

I have-
>Walled Cities
>A reliable Coastguard
>4 barrels of Fruit Wine
>1 dozen Ivory tusks
>Reliable food supply
>Skilled Architects
>Ivory Workers
>An Iron mine
>A standing militia
>Hunters
>A shipment of tobacco
>Medicine

I remain open for allegiances, though spaces are filling fast, and am still seeking technology/knowledge, and horses. I can trade in ivory, which is a useful decorating material and it makes good arrowheads, mead, iron and gold or even exchange the service of architects or cartographers for aid.

All my settlements are walled and contain local gathering points. My major cities, and fortress, possess cannons

Greenland, tell me, how fared our battle against the cannibals? Do you require further aid?

As for my turn, I wish to use my research to make another attempt at developing ballistae building on our previous foray into the topic. I will attach a roll.

I wish to use my build option to build a great hall in my capitol and I will invite my allies to send representatives, that we may ease communications and diplomatic matters.

I will reserve my action for now.
>>
>>44093754
I will trade other goods for the compasses.

Zucaea, I will trade for more medicine, as I have used mine up.
>>
Rolled 13 (1d20)

>>44093759
Population:
Military
2,000 infantry

Resources:
Mountain Gem Mines
Wild Horses
Bay- Fish, Narwhal
North Eastern Shore - Fish, King Crab

Technology:
Narwhal Hunting! - Brings: oil, blubber, meat and horn. Known: Narwhal Migration

Buildings:
Basic Fishery

Research:
Someone had the bright idea of using Hot Air derived from Blubber oil to, quote, "create lift in textile balloons"

Build:
Where we're going to get this textile is another matter. But we may as well dig up some farmland where we can sow the fields with cotton.

Explore:
Then the issue is actually finding sources of textiles, like cotton
>>
Rolled 6 (1d20)

>>44093992
>>44093992

What are the odds of this? I thought he was gone kek... Let's see how this goes

My navy is still in the top 3
>>
>>44093937
I swear I have already answered you....
>>
>>44093863
>>44093937
OP, please can you answer my go? PLease don't overlook me
>>
>>44093999
Crap. . .just noticed the plague.

Population:

Corrected stats

Switch:
Build - Quarantine Camps
Military - Burn the dead!
>>
>>44093996
The fights have gone in our favor, I will gift you many sparkling pearls.
>>
>>44093988
>>44093992
So I guess my population is about 45000 after the plague.
>>
Someone wants Alcohol, perfume of Yumatsu Fire(similar to Geek Fire)?
>>
I will take the Greek Fire. What do you want?
>>
>>44093231
In these dire times, I would wish to trade some Blubber Oil for Medicine and Fruit for a health populace.

You can use the oil to lubricate your clockwork machines!
>>
Is [2] still available?
>>
>>44094094
I will trade you the fruit, as well as give you what medicine I can spare.
>>
>>44094075
I want the Greek Fire, in exchange I will give you some bronze goods and a pterodactyl.
>>
>>44094075
interested in the alcohol will give pearls for the magnificent drink
>>
>>44094106
Thank you.

---
TRADE:
>Venicia trades [Blubber Oil]
for
>Greenland trades [Fruit][Medicine]
>>
>>44094075
I'll give you cannons if you keep [9]Geomund from having the fire and selling it to me instead.

I'll also offer you an alliance.
>>
>>44094147
>>44094075
I will give you some of the rare resource from my new territory if you trade it with me and not with him.
>>
Rolled 7 (1d20)

Roll For end of Fall turn,

>>44093529
>>44093937
I answered you there, In one om my large posts, The I even replied to you telling you I replied above your last post... I cant try any harder,

>>44093885
Okay, the fighting was long and brutal you both lose 300 warriors as you each try and push forward. The Fighting is long and bloody.

>>44093906
The herbal knowledge will help you a little bit, you could always trade with Zucaea for knowledge of medicine or the meds itself, or research it for yourself.

>>44093957
You lose 5 ships in your "motor experiment"
However you quckly build another 20 so you now have 290 ships.

>>44093988
You have a far larger pop then that! each square is 1000 people, half squares count as 500, roughly depending on mountains and polar conditions.

You do kill 5000 people, however. You build a simple citadel , you gain more iron but the hostile nomads are still in possession of it.

You research basic medicine, enough to fight the most simple of illness, maybe trade with [6] or [13] for more knowledge.

>>44093992
Geomund deffends the attack and wood and hill loses 500 soldiers leaving him with 4,500

>>44093996
Okay you begin work on a massive Hall, that your ancestors look down on with pride.

>>44093999
Your prototype balloons actually work out, using whale oil you are the first to achieve rudimentary flight!

You can prepare your pastureland for the cotton, but you'd have to trade Lequas who is afk, so ask Northern Soul to trade you some of their cotton, if you want anything more then a few prototype.
>>
Rolled 1 (1d20)

>>44094026
We the Baroxy Commonwealth continue our research into better weapons. With the food issues resolve to build a grand city to show our resolve. The Claws of Zaz launch many a raid into the occupied territories to disrupt the iron mines and any building. For the glory of the Great Gods
>>
>>44094208
Ah guess I'm to late count this as my next turn.
>>
>>44094029
Dude, I have responded to you 3 times! I dont know what I can do to help especially if youre not keeping up or taking your turns
>>
>>44094105
Yes, name yourself and trip out and ill tell you whats up but dont forget a [2]
>>
Rolled 3 (1d20)

I have unlimited:
>Wood
>Fish
>Octopus
>Coral
>Pearls
>Fruit
>Clockwork
>Amazing ships
I have built or found:
>Ancient city
>Walled cities
>University
>Clockwork tanks
I've traded for:
>Tons of iron
>28~ tusks
>3400~ gold coins
>Tamed small monkeys
>Gunpowder
>Tin
>Bronze goods
>Silver
>Penguins
>Coats
>Cannons
>Medicine
>Amazing crossbow bolts
>Greek fire
>Oil
>
I want to trade for:
>Compasses
>Medicine
>
I am allied with:
>Northern Soul
>Zucaea
I am at war with:
>Cannibals
Population:
>12000~
Ships:
Research:
>Making clockwork enhanced boats
Action:
>Advance on cannibal's Northern Island
Build:
>More Ships
>>
>>44094026
>>44094223
Opps, One of my replies to you I linked to someone else I'm sorry
>>
>>44094029
>>44094258
As You can see some om my linking I fucked up, I still answered you but not as aggressively as I thought.
>>
Rolled 5 (1d20)

>>44094196
How did I lose? I got a 6... Was it done by your roll?

In any case have the general rally the troops and try another attack. If not then starve the fort out.
>>
Okay, Everyone Prepare for Winter, If I overlooked anything link it, take one more full turn before I announce it is Winter,

I will try and answer everybody before I announce it.

>>44094241
This is your turn,

You fail at advancing your clockwork ships a second time, however you dont lose any ships,

I will roll a battle after the Pearl Island states their move,

You now have 310 ships
>>
>>44094292
I make the roll for the battle, its for easier to keep track of that way, I took your roll into consideration for your suprise attack but I rolled the result in the same comment where I say what the number will mean
>>
>>44094301
My people salt some fish and collect some wood. We send salted fish and wood to the soldiers on the Northern Island. We also send some clockwork tanks, mounted with crossbows, to the soldiers.
>>
>>44094318
You Have not researched tanks lol, you last succeeded on your shield mechanism that I said youd have come winter. You really have been getting poor research roles
>>
>>44094332
Oh, I meant the moving shields. I will send them in winter, with crossbows mounted to the top. They have a giant mainspring in the back that provides movement for multiple hours, depending upon the terrain, with many smaller mainsprings that make small wheels move, which make the whole tank move. All of the crowns are in the inside of the tank, and while it takes a strong soldier to turn the quickly, it provides protection from simple arrows. It has a crossbow mounted to the top, that can be moved by the soldiers inside. It takes two men to control these slow moving metal beasts, but it pays off. The metal they are made out of may be expensive, but without cannons, the savages will not be able to destroy them.
>>
>>44094378
>with many smaller mainsprings that make small wheels move, which make the whole tank move
They make it turn, if I wasn't clear enough.
I've really thought this out.
>>
>>44094066
Magnificent.

>>44094075
I would gladly trade for some, good sire. What would you have in return?
>>
Aaaaand we're back after being offline. Awesome.
>>
In order to prepare for winter, a build storehouses which I stock with wheat, smoked meat and fish as well as extensive quantities of mead.

I also begin to stockpile wood, in case it should be needed to heat peoples homes.

Finally, I use my supplies of blubber to provide lighting for the winter months while using animal skins to block drafts where appropriate.
>>
aw fuck i missed it. these keep getting better
>>
Population:
Military
2,000 infantry

Resources:
Mountain Gem Mines
Wild Horses
Bay- Fish, Narwhal
North Eastern Shore - Fish, King Crab

Trade Resources:
>Greenland
Fruit
Medicine

Technology:
Narwhal Hunting! - Brings: oil, blubber, meat and horn. Known: Narwhal Migration
Prototype Hot Air Balloons!

Buildings:
Basic Fishery
Pasturelands

>>44094465
I would be most interested in aquiring a source of cotton. I have some wonderful whale oil or some luxury Crab meat to exchange
>>
>>44094557
I assume my supply of medicine negated the plague? If not, do I need to use the medicine to negate its effects?
>>
Rolled 8 (1d20)

>>44094301
There are here some kind of animals that I can train?
>>
>>44094621
I cannot provide you with cotton, sorry. I can offer some Iron, Ivory and gold in exchange for a shipment of your chemical fire.
>>
Damn just got reconnected so what's the plague situation currently?
>>
>>44094653
Alas, concerning Greek Fire, I have none.
>>
>>44094313
The Land of Duxeldorf has been united!
>>
>>44094644
Will you trade me some medicine?

GM, I had assumed that I would be constructing what I outlined here
>>44094378
>>44094416
Am I wrong?
>>
>>44094657
Fall is ending
>>
>>44094667
Ah, sorry. I seem to have sent a messenger to the wrong nation. Illness will do that to you sometimes. Accept a barrel of mead as an apology, please.

>>44094644
Would you be willing to trade for your Greek Fire Yumatsu? I have a number of resources I can trade, as you know.
>>
Rolled 16 (1d20)

>>44094621
Research:
...What if instead of Cotton we used readily available WHALE LEATHER.

Yeah! First we need to research better Whale Leathering.

Build: Winter is coming. So we'll need food storage for the meat

Hunt: Whales!
>>
>>44094707

Ok, what you have to offer?
>>
>>44094728
Oh my! This is most generous.

You have our undying thanks. We'll be sure to come back with a gift in return one day.

>>44094731
Aw yeah, Whale Skin Balloons
>>
Rolled 5 (1d20)

Winter is soon to be upon us
Research: Better defences/trapping techniques
Build:Bigger, Warmer Temples for the snake god
and keep scouting our land for resources
>>
>>44094748
I'm sorry, I confused you for Zucaea.
>>
>>44094798

Fuuu, I need meds too
>>
Rolled 4, 18 = 22 (2d20)

>>44094208
>>44094216
Are you rolling for the raids? Because if so you got me laffin.
We build storehouses for food. We get a lot of baboons as well since we can eat them and they can live in the cold.
I want to research advanced metallurgy(better armor, weapons and alloys, laat thread you told me there was coal so I assume i got carbon).
Also OP you haven't told me what the rare resource that the commonewealth has is.
>>44094292
How can you starve it out if you can't surround it? I built it on the strait, remember.
>>
GM, will you be making a new thread once this one hits bump limit?
>>
>>44094880
That's research but it's almost as bad
>>
>>44094921
Well my people.will probably be starving if the winter is bad(that 4) but at least hey'll have some god tier metals.
>>
Taking Stock:

I have-
>Walled Cities
>A reliable Coastguard
>4 barrels of Fruit Wine
>1 dozen Ivory tusks
>Reliable food supply
>Skilled Architects
>Ivory Workers
>An Iron mine
>A standing militia
>Hunters
>A shipment of tobacco
>Medicine
>A supply of glittering pearls

All my settlements are walled and contain local gathering points. My major cities, and fortress, possess cannons.

I will take these actions>>44094557 to prepare for winter and I ensure the health of my population.

Last step before winter is tp urge my allies to get in their delegates before my lands become impassable, as they often do, and I will try to close out any last minute trades. I still seek Horses and Yumatsu Fire.
>>
>>44095044
Corrections:
>I have 5 dozen Ivory Tusks
>>
>>44095077
We reached tread limit?
>>
Gonna be gone for an hour or more.

If there's a way to have turns done while away, I would like to research: [1] Aerial Navigating or [2] Sky Trade theory

and build
[1] Goods Depot [2] Post Office
>>
>>44095279
Not seeing another thread and you could still post so Im guessing not?
>>
I'm back; are we still playing?
>>
>>44095339
I think GM is gone briefly?
>>
>>44095348
He keeps skipping over my posts; it's getting pretty annoying. I appreciate that he might have a difficult job and I thank him for trying but it always seems to be my actions which he ignores.
>>
>>44095339
Please all post their status:

Population:
Soldiers:
Ships:

Resources:
Perfume
Fruits
Alcohol
Herbal medicine
Fish meat
>>
>>44095414
See >>44095044 for mine
>>
>>44095414
Alright, my resources are:

Resources of Albatross:

>Salt
>Fish
>Wood
>Northern wood
>Silver
>Horses
>Domesticated horses
>Monkeys
>Silver jewellery
>Silverworkers
>Iron
>Iron tools
>Ironworkers ??
>Pickled fruit
>Fruit wine
>Horse milk
>Fermented horse milk
>3 4ft-long tusks
>Marble
>Tobacco
>Knowledge of and skill with magnetism and compassmaking
>Tobacco
>Compasses
>A highway system

DEBT of one shipment of resources from [11] to Northern Soul
>>
>>44095494
You sent my cartographers back, right? Did you not send the shipment with them?
>>
Rolled 18 (1d20)

>>44095414

I have unlimited:
>Wood
>Fish
>Octopus
>Coral
>Pearls
>Fruit
>Clockwork
>Amazing ships
I have built or found:
>Ancient city
>Walled cities
>University
>Clockwork tanks
I've traded for:
>Tons of iron
>28~ tusks
>3400~ gold coins
>Tamed small monkeys
>Gunpowder
>Tin
>Bronze goods
>Silver
>Penguins
>Coats
>Cannons
>Medicine
>Amazing crossbow bolts
>Greek fire
>Oil
>
I want to trade for:
>Compasses
>Medicine
>Flying contraptions
>
I am allied with:
>Northern Soul
>Zucaea
I am at war with:
>Cannibals
Population:
>12000~
Ships:
Research:
Action:
>Defend my position on cannibal's Northern Island
Build:
>Clockwork tanks
>>
>>44095511
I don't think I managed to collect that much from [11]; it was more of an exploratory mission.

I have some tobacco, but I intend to go back and get some more soon and give you a decent amount.
>>
>>44095535
Ah, I see. Very well then. In that case, remove tobacco from>>44095044

Isn't 11 claimed now?
>>
>>44095566

I claimed it one, hut the DM give me the 13
>>
>>44095566
I'll call it >tobacco (trivial amount)

[11] isn't claimed; Yumatsu is [13] and s/he used [11] by mistake for a while
>>
>>44095607
Ah, very well. Thats fine then. Yumatsu, while I have you, are you open for trade?
>>
We are just 3 players.
If you want I can be the GM until the GM comes back
>>
>>44095647

of course
>>
>>44095671
We dont need a GM for trading, only major event.s Significant constructions, expeditions etc. Trading just happens
>>
>>44095647

Of course neighbour
>>
>>44095693
I'll buy some medicinal herbs from you.
>>
>>44095693
Very well then. You know what I have to offer, what have you to trade in exchange? I am intrigued by this Yumatsu Fire and would like to secure a small amount if you are amenable.
>>
>>44095671
GM's just away for a moment. He'll be back soon with a new thread, since this one has hit bump limit.
>>
>>44095724

Ok, trade for salt and ¿maybe some songbirds?
>>
>>44095736
We may trade it for food or ships, you like it?
>>
>>44095851
Hmm. I can offer some smoked fish and rare Tusker meat, if that interests you. Or even Gold or Ivory?

And yes, I like it.
>>
>>44095892
>Tusker meat
Sounds good, and if its posible the technology to smoke the fish
>>
>>44095786
Alright, I'll offer you salt and ten songbirds, along with two barrels of fruit wine - in exchange for a large amount of prepared medicine.
>>
>>44095942
I can teach your people to smoke it if you want. What rate of exchnage do you suggest? Should we say we measure it in lbs per jar?
>>
>>44095968
>>44095969
dont know how much meds and Yumatsu Fire I have... I may roll for that?
>>
>>44096029
Huh. Thats usually something the GM clarifies. You can roll if you wish, its at you discretion
>>
Rolled 4 (1d20)

>>44096059
We may say I have the roll*1000 ok.
The exchange may be all my Yumutsu Fire but 2000 in lbs per jar
>>
GM?
>>
>>44096132
As in 2000lbs of Tusker Meat per jar of fire?
>>
>>44095969
I think my kingdom can prepare a large amount of medicine, while the GM is out we say is ok
>>
>>44096171
YES!!!
>>
>>44096215
That would mean trading my entire stock of such meat for 2 jars. Not only is that not worth my while, or practical as I need some of that meat for my winter stores, it is practically insulting. I urge you to reconsider.
>>
I'm in the market of some Yumetsu fire as well, if you're selling.
>>
>>44096256
Offer please, how many you think would be a good trade? remember this liquid is not really necesary unless you are in war (i dont remember if you are in war)
>>
>>44096295
An exchange for wood so I can rise more ships
>>
>>44096417
You seem lik eyou have a lot of wood on your island. Wood would be fairly convenient for me, but I don't want to cheat you.
>>
>>44096395
I am looking to build up my navy though. And my Tusker Meat is a luxury good abroad, due to its rarity, in and of itself. I am willing to offer 10lbs per jar, and up to 500lbs. Bear in mind, it is established that 30lbs of gold, or therabouts, will buy enough iron to arm a nation. I can supplement this trade with iron and some gold if you wish.
>>
>>44096494
Sorry, my traders have very few speech skills.
I may say all but 2000 of my Yumutsu Fire at 1 lbs per jar.
After see that you want so much that to try 10lbs per jar, the offer is 1 lbs for 1 jar as a sign of respet for my mistake
>>
>>44096638
Really? Very well, I can respect a man that wants to amend for a mistake and recognise they made one. I will trade for 100 jars then and will also send a barrel of mead as a sign of good will. I thank you for your generosity.
>>
Taking Stock:

I have-
>Walled Cities
>A reliable Coastguard
>4 barrels of Fruit Wine
>1 dozen Ivory tusks
>Reliable food supply
>Skilled Architects
>Ivory Workers
>An Iron mine
>A standing militia
>Hunters
>Medicine
>A supply of glittering pearls
>100 Jars of Yumatsu Fire
>1.95 Tons of Tusker Meat stored

All my settlements are walled and contain local gathering points. My major cities, and fortress, possess cannons.

I will take these actions>>44094557 (You) to prepare for winter and I ensure the health of my population.

Last step before winter is tp urge my allies to get in their delegates before my lands become impassable, as they often do, and I will try to close out any last minute trades. I still seek Horses
>>
>>44097090
Not sure is quest kill. I need to get to sleep shortly anyway but I'll be back on tomorrow. If it picks up tween this and then, I have a few actions and such I wish to undertake. I will list them under appropriate headings and in order of preference. Where appropriate, I wish to repeat them until complete.

Research:
>Research Ballistae.
>Research Improved Agriculture
>Research Locks

Build:
>A highway connecting my major cities.
>Another fort at 2,19
>A hunting lodge to sustainably hunt Tuskers (hunting during the fall, observing and protecting during spring and summer) at 4,4

Actions:
>Scout a safe land path to the coast nearest Yumatsu
>Search my mountains and hills for any further ores and such
>Begin recruitment of a larger militia until I can call upon 40% of the population should we be attacked.

Assuming it will not threaten my allegiances, I will aid my allies should they need it. Beyond this, I will amass resources until I return.
>>
I have unlimited:
>Wood
>Fish
>Octopus
>Coral
>Pearls
>Fruit
>Clockwork
>Amazing ships
I have built or found:
>Ancient city
>Walled cities
>University
>Clockwork tanks
I've traded for:
>Tons of iron
>28~ tusks
>3400~ gold coins
>Tamed small monkeys
>Gunpowder
>Tin
>Bronze goods
>Silver
>Penguins
>Coats
>Cannons
>Medicine
>Amazing crossbow bolts
>Greek fire
>Oil
>
I want to trade for:
>Compasses
>Medicine
>Flying contraptions
>
I am allied with:
>Northern Soul
>Zucaea
I am at war with:
>Cannibals
Population:
>12000~
Ships:
Research:
Action:
>Defend my position on cannibal's Northern Island
Build:
>Clockwork tanks outlined in
>>44094378
>>44094416
>>
Resources of Albatross:

>Salt
>Fish
>Wood
>Northern wood
>Silver
>Horses
>Domesticated horses
>Monkeys
>Silver jewellery (renewable supply)
>Silverworkers
>Iron
>Iron tools
>Ironworkers ??
>Pickled fruit
>Fruit wine
>Horse milk
>Fermented horse milk
>3 4ft-long tusks
>Marble
>Knowledge of and skill with magnetism and compassmaking
>Knowledge of metalworking
>Tobacco (trivial amount)
>Compasses
>Highway system

OWE one shipment of resources from [11] to Northern Soul
>>
>>44097670
and
>iron weapons
>>
>>44097090
Standard mistake. 5 dozen tusks, not 1
Thread posts: 348
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.