[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It's late at night, I'm awake doodling pictures, and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: 3662_1295654589_large.jpg (433KB, 1236x1601px) Image search: [Google]
3662_1295654589_large.jpg
433KB, 1236x1601px
It's late at night, I'm awake doodling pictures, and something has been bugging me, so I figure I'll solicit /tg/ and see what happens.

I have a livestream game I put on every week, which subsequently uploads to Youtube after. It's tiny, no one watches it, but who cares.

What we don't have is a name. Like, there's no "title" for it. That's what I want to see if you guys can invent for me. A cool brand name that everything can be put under for easy remembering.

You know, games like Aquisitions Inc, Critical Role, Rollplay, they all have a name. So help me come up with one.
>>
>>44053568
Dwarven Neckbread
>>
>>44053568
I assume it's mostly classic TTRPGs?
Dungeons and Dumbasses.
>>
File: dots.png (61KB, 180x148px) Image search: [Google]
dots.png
61KB, 180x148px
>>44053568
What is the game like. Is it fantasy or sci-fi, and what is the setting like.
>>
>>44053612
It's not really a channel, so much as one game of Pathfinder
>>
>>44053619
Normal Pathfinder adventure path gaming set in Golarion.
>>
>>44053625
Then I got nothing.
Rectal Trauma?
>>
File: That just aint wright.jpg (66KB, 348x327px) Image search: [Google]
That just aint wright.jpg
66KB, 348x327px
>>44053633
maybe play with the name of the adventure path. Things like Pathfound and Finding Paths might be reasonable, never really been that great with names myself... except maybe Pathfound, that has a certain ring to it.
>>
>>44053684
>maybe play with the name of the adventure path.
That's kind of like having a channel where you stream Counter Strike and just calling it "Counter Strike".
>>
File: Shit man.jpg (10KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
Shit man.jpg
10KB, 259x194px
>>44053699
That's just what came up at the top of my head, nothing else is really coming to mind.
>>
>>44053633
Dry toast guild
Team white bread
The Complete average
Dungeons and nothing much else
The league of basic adventurers
>>
The Adventures of ____ and his merry men.

My most recent game:
Swamps, Religions and Merlocs:
An Adventurer’s Tale
>>
>>44053619
fucking dependsfags
>>
>>44053568
Whatever the name is, your add-in-disguise has peaked my interest, gimme a link.
>>
>>44053568
Neckbeards and dragons.
>>
Rocket Propulsed Granade
Friendly Local Game Night
Pens and Papers
Roll for Adventure!
>>
The Crimson Campaign.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.